: PSA for those who queue ranked and say "It's just a game".
It's just a game,beat it kid LOK'TAR OGAR
: Why can't I carry? I think I'm permanently tilted now
Ar Arr Arrr (EUNE)
: Who would you say are the most reliable champions throughout the League of Legends history?
: Honestly, I don't even notice mia pings sometimes because the idiots in bronze think it's helpful to use it 6x after you die. I've heard that damned sound so often it just doesn't register in my mind as anything abnormal. Also, I kind of think you're supposed to follow your laner if they roam . . .
You can't follow your laner sometimes because they could 1v1 you,the jungler could be with them and yours is not with you and simply because you don't see them anymore and they will combo you or something.
Lynxonyx (NA)
: New Yorick skin is out, but not the Singed one?
I Am Jay (NA)
: Hit 30!
Don't play ranked yet,until you feel comfortable on at least one champ. Gonna be ruff anyway,so gl : )
: Not if you play on EUNE LuL
Technically yes Shrekt
: {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}} not sure if sarcasm or meme
I really mean it.Such a tryhard post.
: "You took X champion in Normals, you are a tryhard"
Aveira (NA)
: The Thresh Glow Premium Hoodie
Hey there fellow Thresh player.Glad to see that someone enjoys Thresh as much as I do. 1mill.points here.
Skorch (NA)
: Lets talk about these Janna nerfs...
JANNA NERFSSSSSSSSSSS I'm gonna be drunk for a few days,thanks HECK YEA
: > [{quoted}](name=Mudrensen,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BTgH5f7W,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-10T23:47:33.799+0000) > > I'd be satisfied if Ahri actually had to hit with her skillshots to do something.Thanks That fact that people still say this is depressing, go play a single game of Ahri and then come back and say this.
> [{quoted}](name=GlobDaBlob,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BTgH5f7W,comment-id=00000005,timestamp=2017-09-13T00:04:24.882+0000) > > That fact that people still say this is depressing, go play a single game of Ahri and then come back and say this. : )
: Why people love mordekaiser
I hate Mordekaiser.Thanks
Ahris (NA)
: Can we increase Satisfaction for Ahri's W?
I'd be satisfied if Ahri actually had to hit with her skillshots to do something.Thanks
: Upopular Opinion
Co-op vs AI > Everything
Xerze (NA)
: WHAT ROLE SHOULD I MAIN????
Support - Thresh Enjoy.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mudrensen,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=quExm2ME,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-07T21:38:52.132+0000) > > I got Ezreal ! > > I knew it,we are meant for each other. Back off. He already has a boyfriend and it isn't you. http://www.auplod.com/u/pdolua802d6.png
> [{quoted}](name=Taric the Gay,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=quExm2ME,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2017-09-08T00:06:34.150+0000) > > Back off. He already has a boyfriend and it isn't you. > > http://www.auplod.com/u/pdolua802d6.png I'm not backing off,not now. Maybe I don't have one of those sick signatures but I love him.
Escheton (EUW)
: Great Big Shiny share your Star Guardian personality test results Thread
I got Ezreal ! I knew it,we are meant for each other.
Nickssaa (NA)
: > Most Effective Tactic Available That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard
: What part of "highest jungler playrate" did you not get?
Playrate is not the same as Most Effective Tactic Available
: How to beat the system for consistent ranked wins
True,I used to play like this 1-2 seasons ago.I got to Diamond. And I also only played at night time. And if you are super bad like me - Play only 1 champion.2 if your main gets banned/picked.
Poske (EUNE)
: Both of you want to bet that if they do not touch twitch he ll be pick or ban?
Ehh,I don't really care what happens,I want Twitch to die already. And Ardent Censer.
Asamas (EUNE)
: Riot are releasing new info every now and then. If you want to see everying showed to this moment go to Dev Corner, click Ctrl+F and type Runes.
> [{quoted}](name=Asamas,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5s0sEGvE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-05T21:37:10.570+0000) > > Riot are releasing new info every now and then. If you want to see everying showed to this moment go to Dev Corner, click Ctrl+F and type Runes. Thanks !
: look up runes corner
> [{quoted}](name=xSymbolism,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5s0sEGvE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-05T21:36:15.430+0000) > > look up runes corner Thanks frien'
Akaviri (NA)
: It's a worlds patch, so it's going to be focused on competitive play. Here are the current stats for pro play for Twitch and Lucian across all major regions: Twitch: Picked - 8.7% Banned - 9.2% Lucian: Picked - 0.4%(TOP), 10.8% (MID), 1.5%(ADC) Banned - 15.9% Twitch isn't affecting the competitive bot lane meta much, but Lucian has a pretty big impact in the mid lane meta and could possibly be pushing out other picks. This is why Riot might be looking to nerf him. You have to look at it from that perspective. Also have to add that these are numbers as an average for the entire summer season. Note that Twitch's numbers have been trending down while Lucian's are trending up, or so it seems from the games i've been watching.
Fuck outta here with logic and numbers REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Rioter Comments
Yenn (NA)
: It would be really great if the next season implemented counterplay to fed ADCs
: Dear Riot, Why am I being forced to play Meta to win?
Nobody forces you to do anything,you can play a melee minion and be Diamond 5 with your eyes closed. Get your Lee Sin to the next level and you will climb.
: Moderator Abuse - Laughing Fish
When you give power to a memer... Make America great again !
: is this a good roster for ranked
Just pick 2 of those and you are good to go.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mudrensen,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AXsWMnE2,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-08-30T02:15:22.484+0000) > > Yep Exactly what
> [{quoted}](name=JhonTeemon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AXsWMnE2,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-30T02:17:39.573+0000) > > Exactly what That
: > [{quoted}](name=Mudrensen,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AXsWMnE2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-08-30T01:12:47.386+0000) > > Exactly Exactly?
> [{quoted}](name=JhonTeemon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AXsWMnE2,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-08-30T01:20:49.839+0000) > > Exactly? Yep
: Thresh Question
: > [{quoted}](name=Mudrensen,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AXsWMnE2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-30T00:06:48.083+0000) > > Those souls have no time/will to care. > > Tortured forever... {{champion:412}} > > And Quinn will be Quinn - Garbage human being So I know most of the oher souls won't care but my question was about senna too. So Quinn wouldn't give a sh!t about senna being possibly offended and what she may feel after watching quinn do that? Will that stop Quinn from doing what she's doing? Will Senna being possibly insulted prevent Quinn to do what she's doing?
> [{quoted}](name=JhonTeemon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AXsWMnE2,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-08-30T00:26:27.519+0000) > > So I know most of the oher souls won't care but my question was about senna too. So Quinn wouldn't give a sh!t about senna being possibly offended and what she may feel after watching quinn do that? Will that stop Quinn from doing what she's doing? Will Senna being possibly insulted prevent Quinn to do what she's doing? We don't know if Quinn knows about Senna. But if she did then yea,she would't care because she is a trash can. And Senna wouldn't care,she saw it all by now.
: Thresh Question
Those souls have no time/will to care. Tortured forever... {{champion:412}} And Quinn will be Quinn - Garbage human being
: My letter of resignation to League of Legends... Goodbye /:
Truest shit I have ever read. That's all,have a nice day.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mudrensen,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=u8E1OALJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-29T01:01:43.502+0000) > > My favourite Tekken character has a quote - "Kisama ka" > > This makes zero sense but what the heck > > Also,gg ez Heh, you must mean Kazuya. If you mean the quote itself makes zero sense, it actually makes perfect sense. "Kisama" is a derogatory way of saying "you", and the inquisitive is basically like saying "Oh, it's this bastard?" If you mean it makes zero sense to quote Kazuya in response to my post... Well, that depends on how you think of me.
I have zero idea what to say now other than:It's nice that someone knows Kazuya. That's all,have a nice day frien'. PS. Kiero !
: "I'm faker" "I'm the next faker" "faker is all"
My favourite Tekken character has a quote - "Kisama ka" This makes zero sense but what the heck Also,gg ez
: > [{quoted}](name=Mudrensen,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bpM3HFEx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-08-28T23:07:21.261+0000) > > Yasuo on either side -Dodge > > Enjoy your diamond 5. EUNE diamond is LAN silver.
> [{quoted}](name=Éve,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bpM3HFEx,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-08-28T23:41:45.915+0000) > > EUNE diamond is LAN silver. LAN Silver is Copper 5 in my local game cafe : )
: When should you "que dodge" as a general rule?
Yasuo on either side -Dodge Enjoy your diamond 5.
: is it bannable to pick a troll pick and troll summoners? to try and get others to dodge
Meepian (NA)
: Master Yi: Alpha Strike is ridiculous
Rewt (NA)
: Why would you ever buff fiora
Because that's her theme,she is supposed to be buffed and to assassinate tanks and squishies alike : ) Kappa PS. Just pink it !
GenoXx (NA)
: Why wont a Rioter try to speak to the fans about why Ahri gets so many skins.
Because people play her.I want a skin for Voli,Yorick and some other champs but why would they bother with those dead guys ?
: eye is looking all bloody
Kazuya,is that you ? Big fan !
: People who put a message in champ select the half second before the game starts
You can't stop us,we are the Legion ! {{champion:412}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:30}}
: Should I play LoL?
No,play Tekken 7
Dexharth (EUNE)
: try URF just died about 1212216621782189 times killed by Morgana because the shield is giving you the middle finger.,
I tried urf alright.Still trash. Anyway,her shield doesn't do anything against his ult.
Dexharth (EUNE)
: Blind/Spell immune/parry/invul abilities basically
Yo what ? Morgana's shield doesn't even interact with Zed's ult.
Show more

Ashe Sylvanas

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion