Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
WardMyBüsh (EUNE)
: New Star Guardian Skins Star Guardian Zoe, Xayah, Rakan and Neeko
I mean, while I love the whole "Star Guardian Xayah is corrupted into being a dark star" and vice versa with Rakan, that's still not what I want to see, with how devoted I am to the Star Guardian universe. Make a VS event, if you must.
WardMyBüsh (EUNE)
: New Star Guardian Skins Star Guardian Zoe, Xayah, Rakan and Neeko
As someone who has steadily adored Star Guardians since Lux, I feel these are both unfitting and very meh, even if they are well-made animations. Very sad to say, as I've waited 2 years for them
macspam (NA)
: AP malphite counterplay
He's a deathsentence, and it's annoying, especially in ARAM. But he's not played often enough for me to care about it. Besides, most of the time it's very clear when the other person is about to ult.
CLG ear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ashryver Queen ,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HF6LB2Ho,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-06T19:07:43.266+0000) > > Why do people bitch so much about popular champions getting skins? > Look, when 90% of the playerbase mains these champions, then Riot is doing the one good thing by catering to 90% of the playerbase. > Why would Riot pour the fund that was poured into Lux's Elementalist Skin, which has been used (literally) billions of times by millions of happy mains and generated so much funding on a champion which is unplayed? > Out of all the complaints against Riot, this is one I do not agree with - popular champions _should_ get the most skins, there's nothing irrational about it. except taliyah is a popular champion that is constantly played in professional and casual play, but hasn't gotten a goddamn skin except for a worlds skin that they didn't even want to make, and for what??? I get that monster ugly champs like ornn or asol won't get skins because they're ugly monster things, but taliyah is a cute earthbender girl there's no reason she shouldn't have like 6 skins by now.
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HF6LB2Ho,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-06T19:11:21.444+0000) > > except taliyah is a popular champion that is constantly played in professional and casual play, but hasn't gotten a goddamn skin except for a worlds skin that they didn't even want to make, and for what??? > > I get that monster ugly champs like ornn or asol won't get skins because they're ugly monster things, but taliyah is a cute earthbender girl there's no reason she shouldn't have like 6 skins by now. She's clearly not as popular as you imagine, then. And I'd love more ASol skins, his mecha one was ugly >:C
hoganftw (NA)
: It's been three whole months since the last Lux skin
Why do people bitch so much about popular champions getting skins? Look, when 90% of the playerbase mains these champions, then Riot is doing the one good thing by catering to 90% of the playerbase. Why would Riot pour the fund that was poured into Lux's Elementalist Skin, which has been used (literally) billions of times by millions of happy mains and generated so much funding on a champion which is unplayed? Out of all the complaints against Riot, this is one I do not agree with - popular champions _should_ get the most skins, there's nothing irrational about it.
: Why are you buffing Lux support exactly???
As a Lux main since season 3, I don't care, you can all be bitter all you want, I'm glad my baby's getting buffed :) I'll patiently wait for the next skin, too, probably won't be long :)
: Pyke In ARAM Is Annoying Beyond Belief
Lmao, Pyke is annoying beyond belief even in T E A M F I G H T T A C T I C S. Yes, go ahead and stun my whole team you piece of trash with a single movement.
: The Removal of TT: Can We Get Permanent Nexus Blitz in Return?
I really miss Nexus Blitz. The RNG modes were bullshit; but nothing compares to the bullshit of getting gold instead of items in TFT, so whatever
Teh Song (NA)
: Oh look im being followed by a comment now. I reached my conclusions objectively, ergo they are informed, I have not been called out or invalidated regarding any aspect of what I've said, none of it has been broken down, flaws have not been found, because it is not ridiculous but is accurate, and yes I'm spamming like a monkey but I'm not proud, I'm just sad that I have to. You probably think I'm a Pyke main? If you look at my match history you'll see that I don't main anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Teh Song,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jWvBE8Hz,comment-id=001400000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T17:15:57.648+0000) > > Oh look im being followed by a comment now. > > I reached my conclusions objectively, ergo they are informed, I have not been called out or invalidated regarding any aspect of what I've said, none of it has been broken down, flaws have not been found, because it is not ridiculous but is accurate, and yes I'm spamming like a monkey but I'm not proud, I'm just sad that I have to. > > You probably think I'm a Pyke main? > If you look at my match history you'll see that I don't main anything. Declaring that your conclusions were reached objectively does not make them objective. You're wrong, they're uninformed, and you have been called out and invalidated. I've seen more than one comment thoroughly explaining everything wrong with your ludicrous "analysis" - people in much higher Ranks than you at that, and yet you like someone who has barely two neurons to put together and produce sentient thought deny it all, pretend it's not there, and claim accuracy, objectivity and flawlessness. No one's flawless, and certainly no argument - just by that short sentence you broadcast to everyone with a simmer of critical thought just how wrong you are. No, I don't think you're a Pyke main. I think you are an idiot - a self-righteous one at that. And of course you're proud, in your (as you called it) pursuit to make other people's beliefs accurate. By the way, as you have presumably never been told since you're a glaringly uneducated individual, that sentence is so full of pure stupid I quite honestly am having a hard time processing it, just by the sheer amount of limited intellect you have somehow managed to accumulate in _one goddamned sentence_. Lmao. "In my pursuit to make people have accurate beliefs." I don't need to watch your match history, I need you to learn that you're wrong because you've been told so by people b e t t e r than you (Again, not talking about myself here) and to _shut up._
Teh Song (NA)
: Pyke has one of the most easily dodgeable kits in the game. Q, easily dodged. E, easily dodged. R, easily dodged. Q is as any line attack with non-instant movement speed is. E has a delay, a clear indicator, and requires himself to be in risky positioning. R is an X. It's size isn't that impressive, and it's an X. You don't even half to get out if range, just between the lines. His ult is an execute. Especially since the new patch, it deals minimal damage. He can barely hurt you with it. Below threshold is death by execution, above threshold it just tickles you. You can heal after his animation starts and get back above threshold. It happens all the time, even just from lifesteal. Pyke can't get more hp. Most defensive items are trash on him because without the HP they lose so much gold efficiency, and without HP gains armor/Mr is only so effective anyway. Plus the 14 to 1 hp to ad conversion is so minuscule that getting ad from hp isn't a thought people have when building him. The sustain from Pyke's W is his only real defensive option. Without it he'd be nothing; unplayable. Pyke isn't going to get your hp low enough for execution by himself. His kit outside ult is utility; 2 CC's and his sustain, with minimal damage. His execute will kill you, sure, but only if his team did the rest of the damage first. In short, he's not really an assassin, because he can't assassinate. He's just an executor. He even has voice lines when he dies in a 1v1 to remind the player that he's not supposed to be able to 1v1. "I work better with a crew." "Needed more hands." Etc. Pyke is hands down the most gold reliant support in the game. Without the ability to raise your hp if you need extra defense you have to be able to buy more armor/mr than other supports. Because of his lethality scaling you want to get all 3 lethality items. He doesn't have any defensive skills for use on allies so if you want/need something like that you have to get an item for it. On top of all that, picking Pyke into a team is a composition choice to have a support with less support utility as a trade off for increasing your team's gold advantage, but Pyke needs his own gold to pull that off. As a support, he's not getting much cs, so he needs his ult gold to compensate. Now, personally, I'd prefer he had less gold gain for the team on his ult and a more effective kit, but I also want him to be more or less cemented as a support instead of being able to solo lane. At any rate if you're having trouble against Pyke supports here's 3 tips for you: Since he's so dodge-able, take something that can dodge easy. You could be Ezreal and just never get hit by any of Pyke's abilities, for example. In early/laning phase, hurt his adc, not him. He can't do anything without them, and he can't defend them (in the sense of defensive things like heals and shields). If you make them back or die, you are now 2v1 and that 1 is useless while alone. As I said before, he's no tank. He's as squishy as they come. "He has high base stats." Yea, and that's it, since he can't build any more hp and the effectiveness of building armor and MR is limited by that. Squishy AF. So once your far enough into the game that you can do more than just a little poke, just kill him. You can kill him before he can escape and heal so easily. And once he's dead, he can't ult you.
> [{quoted}](name=Teh Song,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jWvBE8Hz,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2019-08-02T16:30:44.855+0000) > > Pyke has one of the most easily dodgeable kits in the game. > Q, easily dodged. > E, easily dodged. > R, easily dodged. > > Q is as any line attack with non-instant movement speed is. > E has a delay, a clear indicator, and requires himself to be in risky positioning. > R is an X. It's size isn't that impressive, and it's an X. You don't even half to get out if range, just between the lines. > > His ult is an execute. Especially since the new patch, it deals minimal damage. He can barely hurt you with it. Below threshold is death by execution, above threshold it just tickles you. You can heal after his animation starts and get back above threshold. It happens all the time, even just from lifesteal. > > Pyke can't get more hp. Most defensive items are trash on him because without the HP they lose so much gold efficiency, and without HP gains armor/Mr is only so effective anyway. Plus the 14 to 1 hp to ad conversion is so minuscule that getting ad from hp isn't a thought people have when building him. The sustain from Pyke's W is his only real defensive option. Without it he'd be nothing; unplayable. > > Pyke isn't going to get your hp low enough for execution by himself. His kit outside ult is utility; 2 CC's and his sustain, with minimal damage. His execute will kill you, sure, but only if his team did the rest of the damage first. > In short, he's not really an assassin, because he can't assassinate. He's just an executor. > He even has voice lines when he dies in a 1v1 to remind the player that he's not supposed to be able to 1v1. > "I work better with a crew." "Needed more hands." Etc. > > Pyke is hands down the most gold reliant support in the game. > Without the ability to raise your hp if you need extra defense you have to be able to buy more armor/mr than other supports. Because of his lethality scaling you want to get all 3 lethality items. He doesn't have any defensive skills for use on allies so if you want/need something like that you have to get an item for it. > On top of all that, picking Pyke into a team is a composition choice to have a support with less support utility as a trade off for increasing your team's gold advantage, but Pyke needs his own gold to pull that off. > As a support, he's not getting much cs, so he needs his ult gold to compensate. > > Now, personally, I'd prefer he had less gold gain for the team on his ult and a more effective kit, but I also want him to be more or less cemented as a support instead of being able to solo lane. > > At any rate if you're having trouble against Pyke supports here's 3 tips for you: > > Since he's so dodge-able, take something that can dodge easy. You could be Ezreal and just never get hit by any of Pyke's abilities, for example. > > In early/laning phase, hurt his adc, not him. He can't do anything without them, and he can't defend them (in the sense of defensive things like heals and shields). If you make them back or die, you are now 2v1 and that 1 is useless while alone. > > As I said before, he's no tank. He's as squishy as they come. > "He has high base stats." > Yea, and that's it, since he can't build any more hp and the effectiveness of building armor and MR is limited by that. Squishy AF. > So once your far enough into the game that you can do more than just a little poke, just kill him. You can kill him before he can escape and heal so easily. And once he's dead, he can't ult you. You literally keep copy-pasting this absolutely idiotic, subjective and misinformed comment on every Pyke post out there and have been called out and invalidated for it a hundred times over. People have very thoroughly broken down and pointed out the flaws in your ridiculous and inaccurate analysis many times over and here you are, spamming it again like a goddamned monkey that feels proud because it learned how to open a jar and fancies itself intelligent. You're not. You're an idiot; I don't know how more bluntly to point out that, no, your downvotes are a testament to your stupidity, not a martyr's woes against the misinformed masses that you in your barely functional brain are perceiving as cathartic statements. Stop copy-pasting this cancer everywhere, you're not only worsening how you're perceived in the boards but are also counter-productively (to your own self-established and miserable cause, which you mentioned in another post along the lines of "educating" or some other bull) validating people for rightfully asking for Pyke nerfs. You sound like a Yasuo main. Shut. Up.
Teh Song (NA)
: Pyke has one of the most easily dodgeable kits in the game. Q, easily dodged. E, easily dodged. R, easily dodged. Q is as any line attack with non-instant movement speed is. E has a delay, a clear indicator, and requires himself to be in risky positioning. R is an X. It's size isn't that impressive, and it's an X. You don't even half to get out if range, just between the lines. His ult is an execute. Especially since the new patch, it deals minimal damage. He can barely hurt you with it. Below threshold is death by execution, above threshold it just tickles you. You can heal after his animation starts and get back above threshold. It happens all the time, even just from lifesteal. Pyke can't get more hp. Most defensive items are trash on him because without the HP they lose so much gold efficiency, and without HP gains armor/Mr is only so effective anyway. Plus the 14 to 1 hp to ad conversion is so minuscule that getting ad from hp isn't a thought people have when building him. The sustain from Pyke's W is his only real defensive option. Without it he'd be nothing; unplayable. Pyke isn't going to get your hp low enough for execution by himself. His kit outside ult is utility; 2 CC's and his sustain, with minimal damage. His execute will kill you, sure, but only if his team did the rest of the damage first. In short, he's not really an assassin, because he can't assassinate. He's just an executor. He even has voice lines when he dies in a 1v1 to remind the player that he's not supposed to be able to 1v1. "I work better with a crew." "Needed more hands." Etc. Pyke is hands down the most gold reliant support in the game. Without the ability to raise your hp if you need extra defense you have to be able to buy more armor/mr than other supports. Because of his lethality scaling you want to get all 3 lethality items. He doesn't have any defensive skills for use on allies so if you want/need something like that you have to get an item for it. On top of all that, picking Pyke into a team is a composition choice to have a support with less support utility as a trade off for increasing your team's gold advantage, but Pyke needs his own gold to pull that off. As a support, he's not getting much cs, so he needs his ult gold to compensate. Now, personally, I'd prefer he had less gold gain for the team on his ult and a more effective kit, but I also want him to be more or less cemented as a support instead of being able to solo lane. --- At any rate if you're having trouble against Pyke supports here's 3 tips for you: 1. Since he's so dodge-able, take something that can dodge easy. You could be Ezreal and just never get hit by any of Pyke's abilities, for example. 2. In early/laning phase, hurt his adc, not him. He can't do anything without them, and he can't defend them (in the sense of defensive things like heals and shields). If you make them back or die, you are now 2v1 and that 1 is useless while alone. 3. As I said before, he's no tank. He's as squishy as they come. "He has high base stats." Yea, and that's it, since he can't build any more hp and the effectiveness of building armor and MR is limited by that. Squishy AF. So once your far enough into the game that you can do more than just a little poke, just kill him. You can kill him before he can escape and heal so easily. And once he's dead, he can't ult you.
> [{quoted}](name=Teh Song,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pNkhZr43,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-07-28T16:51:50.740+0000) > > Pyke has one of the most easily dodgeable kits in the game. > Q, easily dodged. > E, easily dodged. > R, easily dodged. > > Q is as any line attack with non-instant movement speed is. > E has a delay, a clear indicator, and requires himself to be in risky positioning. > R is an X. It's size isn't that impressive, and it's an X. You don't even half to get out if range, just between the lines. > > His ult is an execute. Especially since the new patch, it deals minimal damage. He can barely hurt you with it. Below threshold is death by execution, above threshold it just tickles you. You can heal after his animation starts and get back above threshold. It happens all the time, even just from lifesteal. > > Pyke can't get more hp. Most defensive items are trash on him because without the HP they lose so much gold efficiency, and without HP gains armor/Mr is only so effective anyway. Plus the 14 to 1 hp to ad conversion is so minuscule that getting ad from hp isn't a thought people have when building him. The sustain from Pyke's W is his only real defensive option. Without it he'd be nothing; unplayable. > > Pyke isn't going to get your hp low enough for execution by himself. His kit outside ult is utility; 2 CC's and his sustain, with minimal damage. His execute will kill you, sure, but only if his team did the rest of the damage first. > In short, he's not really an assassin, because he can't assassinate. He's just an executor. > He even has voice lines when he dies in a 1v1 to remind the player that he's not supposed to be able to 1v1. > "I work better with a crew." "Needed more hands." Etc. > > Pyke is hands down the most gold reliant support in the game. > Without the ability to raise your hp if you need extra defense you have to be able to buy more armor/mr than other supports. Because of his lethality scaling you want to get all 3 lethality items. He doesn't have any defensive skills for use on allies so if you want/need something like that you have to get an item for it. > On top of all that, picking Pyke into a team is a composition choice to have a support with less support utility as a trade off for increasing your team's gold advantage, but Pyke needs his own gold to pull that off. > As a support, he's not getting much cs, so he needs his ult gold to compensate. > > Now, personally, I'd prefer he had less gold gain for the team on his ult and a more effective kit, but I also want him to be more or less cemented as a support instead of being able to solo lane. > --- > At any rate if you're having trouble against Pyke supports here's 3 tips for you: > > 1. Since he's so dodge-able, take something that can dodge easy. You could be Ezreal and just never get hit by any of Pyke's abilities, for example. > > 2. In early/laning phase, hurt his adc, not him. He can't do anything without them, and he can't defend them (in the sense of defensive things like heals and shields). If you make them back or die, you are now 2v1 and that 1 is useless while alone. > > 3. As I said before, he's no tank. He's as squishy as they come. > "He has high base stats." > Yea, and that's it, since he can't build any more hp and the effectiveness of building armor and MR is limited by that. Squishy AF. > So once your far enough into the game that you can do more than just a little poke, just kill him. You can kill him before he can escape and heal so easily. And once he's dead, he can't ult you. You literally keep copy-pasting this absolutely idiotic, subjective and misinformed comment on every Pyke post out there and have been called out and invalidated for it a hundred times over. People have very thoroughly broken down and pointed out the flaws in your ridiculous and inaccurate analysis many times over and here you are, spamming it again like a goddamned monkey that feels proud because it learned how to open a jar and fancies itself intelligent. You're not. You're an idiot; I don't know how more bluntly to point out that, _no_, your downvotes are a testament to your stupidity, not a martyr's woes against the misinformed masses that you in your barely functional brain are perceiving as cathartic statements. Stop copy-pasting this cancer everywhere, you're not only worsening how you're perceived in the boards but are also counter-productively (to your own self-established and miserable cause, which you mentioned in another post along the lines of "educating" or some other bull) validating people for rightfully asking for Pyke nerfs. You sound like a Yasuo main. Shut. Up.
Rioter Comments
: 100 Hp Pykes gets ignited + aery + scorch + brand dot passive.
I literally made a Pyke post last week pointing out how pure bullshit his regen was and got downvoted, >kek
: ??? You're acting as if assholes aren't protected by free speech. Hate speech isn't, but someone being abrasive or _just a dick_ is, annoyingly, protected by free speech and right of expression. You aren't 'supposed' to be a good person, you're just supposed to abstain from interfering with others' lives which is why, while free speech exists, racism is never seen as O.K: it incites violence/discrimination against a minority. 'Hurtful words' do not, no matter how much they knot your panties. Reality sucks, get used to it. If Riot wants people to be decent, especially when their current game state is frustrating & somewhat unfair and would therfor breed toxicity because it _isn't enjoyable_, they need to reward people for that incredible mental fortitude they have. Before you have the balls to say to my face "Oh, yeah, you're supposed to be a good person because then people don't hate you", let me stop you right there. The reward of being liked for being a good person is enough for those good people to continue being good people. Some others aren't born giving a shit about what **you** think about them. Individuality sucks too, don't you agree? Worse yet, you have no right to change that because that's them and not you. Don't like them? Mute them. Cut contact with them. Don't talk to them. Pretty easy. Want to change it? Reward them for being nice. Thank them. Encourage them. It's why the best way to get someone to be a good person _is to literally thank them for being polite to you._ Thanks **is a reward.**
> [{quoted}](name=Kitsuné Orrion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H88t47Hs,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-07-18T01:20:43.338+0000) > > ??? > You're acting as if assholes aren't protected by free speech. Hate speech isn't, but someone being abrasive or _just a dick_ is, annoyingly, protected by free speech and right of expression. You aren't 'supposed' to be a good person, you're just supposed to abstain from interfering with others' lives which is why, while free speech exists, racism is never seen as O.K: it incites violence/discrimination against a minority. 'Hurtful words' do not, no matter how much they knot your panties. > > Reality sucks, get used to it. If Riot wants people to be decent, especially when their current game state is frustrating & somewhat unfair and would therfor breed toxicity because it _isn't enjoyable_, they need to reward people for that incredible mental fortitude they have. > > Before you have the balls to say to my face "Oh, yeah, you're supposed to be a good person because then people don't hate you", let me stop you right there. The reward of being liked for being a good person is enough for those good people to continue being good people. Some others aren't born giving a shit about what **you** think about them. Individuality sucks too, don't you agree? > > Worse yet, you have no right to change that because that's them and not you. Don't like them? Mute them. Cut contact with them. Don't talk to them. Pretty easy. Want to change it? Reward them for being nice. Thank them. Encourage them. It's why the best way to get someone to be a good person _is to literally thank them for being polite to you._ Thanks **is a reward.** I literally logged in just to say that I appreciate how well articulated the "Hate speech is not free speech" argument was here!
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: Zyra and Brand going support is because they can't mid lane for many reasons Lux was just kicked out of bot lane tho
> [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h296kwOK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-19T10:08:29.187+0000) > > Zyra and Brand going support is because they can't mid lane for many reasons > > Lux was just kicked out of bot lane tho I don't mind Lux bot, I've never had an issue with her, could be because I've been maining Lux since season 3 though and know how to play around her - but I can understand that she is very frustrating to deal with, yeah. As much as I dislike admitting it, it takes very little effort to output a lot of damage with Lux and that makes me sad - what I love about Lux is that feeling of perfect precision I get when playing her and land 80% of my skillshots in a game. Oh well
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: actually when i report via a ticket it seems the players get banned more often (stopping to play after i get an answer back from the support)
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PHqjEbWE,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-25T22:34:20.824+0000) > > actually when i report via a ticket it seems the players get banned more often (stopping to play after i get an answer back from the support) How often does that happen for things said in chat and not actual actions?
klavborn (NA)
: You censored "fuckface"
> [{quoted}](name=klavborn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PHqjEbWE,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-25T22:32:13.017+0000) > > You censored "fuckface" To avoid getting the post deleted.
: but you can still open a ticket and report him with the infro you gave us from the chat... not saying its ok and riot shouldent make a pre game report system but i'd rather lose 3 lp and report hi aswell
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PHqjEbWE,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-25T22:31:11.373+0000) > > but you can still open a ticket and report him with the infro you gave us from the chat... > > not saying its ok and riot shouldent make a pre game report system but i'd rather lose 3 lp and report hi aswell I'm pretty sure Riot wouldn't have acted on actions that never came true.
: why the hell didnt you dodge
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PHqjEbWE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-25T22:28:21.421+0000) > > why the hell didnt you dodge Because I'd rather lose 18lp and get him banned, preventing other people from losing their LP because Singed was bron out of the shallower end of the genepool, than lose 3lp and let his toxicity go unpunished.
klavborn (NA)
: why the fuck would you censor yourself
> [{quoted}](name=klavborn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PHqjEbWE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-25T22:26:53.877+0000) > > why the fuck would you censor yourself I'm not censoring myself, I'm following the board rules which for some stupid reason disallow for me to post the S.N of the trash that ruined the game.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Ashryver Queen ,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XYrfzi3M,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-28T00:57:01.844+0000) > > Hey can you please link that? I couldn't find it https://youtu.be/_n5ZcOFJQi0 had to dig deep because this video turned "unlisted" for whatever reason.
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XYrfzi3M,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-04-28T13:12:43.915+0000) > > https://youtu.be/_n5ZcOFJQi0 had to dig deep because this video turned "unlisted" for whatever reason. Thank you very much!
: dont watch his video about the state of the pbe if you think thats pathetic. that video will make you hate riot. the tl:dr of this video is: the server is almost completely useless, normals are disabled since over 1 year, 99% of bug reports get ignored, etc etc BUT riot keeps AN ENTIRE SERVER up but has the balls to lie in our face and say "we dont have resources for nexus blitz... or to fix anything."
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XYrfzi3M,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-26T18:08:21.379+0000) > > dont watch his video about the state of the pbe if you think thats pathetic. > that video will make you hate riot. > > the tl:dr of this video is: the server is almost completely useless, normals are disabled since over 1 year, 99% of bug reports get ignored, etc etc BUT riot keeps AN ENTIRE SERVER up but has the balls to lie in our face and say "we dont have resources for nexus blitz... or to fix anything." Hey can you please link that? I couldn't find it
Rioter Comments
Paroe (NA)
: You... You realize that youre not only EU, one of the most toxic (to itself) servers in the league of legends macro, but on EUNE the single most toxic server in EU? Simply put, how dare you assume that the community at large is vile because of your encounter on one of the worst servers in the world? Further, why the heck are you trying to call the community sexist and homophobic when this is clearly general toxicity and not really targeted? Bullies use all ammo available, not just one.
> [{quoted}](name=Paroe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LuAstOpv,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-04-14T06:01:47.853+0000) > > You... You realize that youre not only EU, one of the most toxic (to itself) servers in the league of legends macro, but on EUNE the single most toxic server in EU? > > > Simply put, how dare you assume that the community at large is vile because of your encounter on one of the worst servers in the world? > Further, why the heck are you trying to call the community sexist and homophobic when this is clearly general toxicity and not really targeted? Bullies use all ammo available, not just one. That... that's a really stupid comment with no actual point. Like, so much so I don't even know where to begin with addressing this mess so I just won't lol
AthenaXI (NA)
: Does it even matter? Rather AFK for real then.
Love that upvote bot tho, That aside, yeah, I agree, it shouldn't penalise you if you return to the game.
Infernape (EUW)
: I mean it is rather odd to assume that the other person is male or whatever. you don't know them.
> [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LuAstOpv,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-14T05:56:20.659+0000) > > I mean it is rather odd to assume that the other person is male or whatever. you don't know them. Not really lol, people aren't that hard to read. Especially people like _this_ guy.
: I would like to play dominion again
: > [{quoted}](name=Ashryver Queen ,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LuAstOpv,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-14T05:30:32.954+0000) > > You answer your own questions, but then again, I don't expect someone who can't spell properly to be good at reading, much more _rereading_ their own comments Funny. You can’t disprove me so instead you latch onto anything other than a actual point. Maybe it’s your shit personality that gets you hated. See. I can do that too
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LuAstOpv,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-14T05:35:15.157+0000) > > Funny. You can’t disprove me so instead you latch onto anything other than a actual point. > > Maybe it’s your shit personality that gets you hated. See. I can do that too My personality is actually very loved, thank you very much. see, it doesn't work if it's not true. That aside, it's pretty obvious from your answer, asswipe. > Okay? And a still get told people are gonna rape me and kill my family? Toxic people are going to be toxic. Welcome to the Internet. You didn't use something personal, or indicate that someone has _ever_ actually discriminated against you, so you use something that's legitimately completely irrelevant, proving that you are just some straight guy who doesn't know what it feels like. And again, your reading comprehension is really poor. Half the things you say contradict what I mentioned in my post. On top of that, you're also delusional lmao. "No OnE lIkEs thE TrUTh"
Ailady (NA)
: i dont like that thigh guy
> [{quoted}](name=Ailady,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LuAstOpv,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-04-14T05:30:49.015+0000) > > i dont like that thigh guy I'm pretty sure he's used to that, no one who uses the phrase "YoU'rE jUsT a SjW" could possibly be likeable.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ashryver Queen ,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LuAstOpv,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-14T04:52:54.773+0000) > > Said the straight guy who doesn't know what discrimination feels like! Yeah, buddy, it's totally the same. Keep telling us lot how we should feel now. And you know I’m straight how? And I hate to tell you. Discrimination is not a female only thing. But w/e clearly your just some Whiney sjw.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LuAstOpv,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-14T05:27:47.615+0000) > > And you know I’m straight how? > And I hate to tell you. Discrimination is not a female only thing. But w/e clearly your just some Whiney sjw. You answer your own questions, but then again, I don't expect someone who can't spell properly to be good at reading, much more _rereading_ their own comments
: > [{quoted}](name=kda akali,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LuAstOpv,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-13T20:02:39.060+0000) > > I'm not even a girl and I kept on getting flamed by my teams for being a "braindead egirl" when I used to play enchanters alot. People will say that you should stay in the kitchen and shit and it gets really annoying. It doesn't really get to me because i'm not female but if I was It would be really shitty. Okay? And a still get told people are gonna rape me and kill my family? Toxic people are going to be toxic. Welcome to the Internet.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LuAstOpv,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-04-13T20:56:05.824+0000) > > Okay? And a still get told people are gonna rape me and kill my family? Toxic people are going to be toxic. Welcome to the Internet. Said the straight guy who doesn't know what discrimination feels like! Yeah, buddy, it's totally the same. Keep telling us lot how we should feel now.
: And sexism and homophobia isn't even the worst of it. I've had people straight up threaten my daughters in this game. At this point, it's safe to say it's just the internet being the internet and it's best if you don't let things bother you. That said, Riot made a commitment to the community to keep things clean and they could be doing a _much_ better job.
> [{quoted}](name=Zero Shingetsu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LuAstOpv,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-04-13T08:15:50.447+0000) > > And sexism and homophobia isn't even the worst of it. I've had people straight up threaten my daughters in this game. At this point, it's safe to say it's just the internet being the internet and it's best if you don't let things bother you. > > That said, Riot made a commitment to the community to keep things clean and they could be doing a _much_ better job. Admittedly, it's pretty hard for Riot to accomplish that _when half the community is working against them_. Look at this post's downvotes.
: > [{quoted}](name=GearDevil,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RvZht0QG,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-12T20:15:06.694+0000) > > long story short. Dude got banned till he changes his name which was icecoon. > he got banned cause of the coon part in his name can be used as a racial slur. > > https://lol.gamepedia.com/CooN > > i mean. ? 2019-04-08 last game played? how is he not banned? or forced to change name? > > if this pro is allowed to use that name than icecoon should too. JUSTICE!!! should we also ban "Devil"? how about MikeHunt? Where does the line begin and end? A f-a-g in UK is a cigarette. In US its a slur against gays (usually gay men). Again, wheres that line? Biggest problem we have today is PC... political correctness... and its bleeding into "i dont like that speech so I want it banned" and its a cancer to free societies. EDIT: Just saw somebody with "FxxkDuckHard"... should we ban that too?
> [{quoted}](name=funkdubious2,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RvZht0QG,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-13T02:40:13.754+0000) > > should we also ban "Devil"? how about MikeHunt? Where does the line begin and end? > > A f-a-g in UK is a cigarette. In US its a slur against gays (usually gay men). > > Again, wheres that line? Biggest problem we have today is PC... political correctness... and its bleeding into "i dont like that speech so I want it banned" and its a cancer to free societies. "Again, wheres that line? Biggest problem we have today is PC... political correctness... and its bleeding into "i dont like that speech so I want it banned" and its a cancer to free societies." This is a really funny way to say "I'm uneducated"
: they do let u knw when the person u reported gets suspended or banned lol
> [{quoted}](name=ZeroAgainst,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LuAstOpv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-13T01:37:46.788+0000) > > they do let u knw when the person u reported gets suspended or banned lol Unless if it's no longer an insta-ban, I've reported people before who told me to kms several times in one game and never got the notification.
Rioter Comments
AIQ (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ashryver Queen ,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ig6VVEa5,comment-id=00020009,timestamp=2019-04-11T09:24:17.072+0000) > > Jesus I got so much cancer from this comment People like you like skanks, good for you, I like classy and strong women. Some peoples opinions are wrong..... Like yours ;)
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ig6VVEa5,comment-id=000200090000,timestamp=2019-04-11T13:48:06.833+0000) > > People like you like skanks, good for you, I like classy and strong women. Some peoples opinions are wrong..... Like yours ;) No, mate, you're just really, really stupid.
: Star Guardians Wanted!
Awh, it's a pity you're all NA. I _adore_ Star Guardians.
AIQ (NA)
: Champions like {{champion:103}} {{champion:28}} and {{champion:21}} make me feel like I'd get an STD if I walked by them. When Eve says "You know you want me" after selecting her, I'm like no I don't like used cars that are run into the ground. Ahri is definitely in this boat. Just a basic sex icon, nothing special. Edit: People have made it very clear that Eve is likely a virgin I did not know that still I just meant the type of person they all represent. Skanky, sex driven, seducing, thots. I get that Riot wrote her that way as a curve ball, but lets be serious. If this champion existed in real life, do you honestly think she'd remain a virgin long and not try it a few times? lol
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ig6VVEa5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-10T15:58:32.243+0000) > > Champions like {{champion:103}} {{champion:28}} and {{champion:21}} make me feel like I'd get an STD if I walked by them. When Eve says "You know you want me" after selecting her, I'm like no I don't like used cars that are run into the ground. Ahri is definitely in this boat. Just a basic sex icon, nothing special. > > Edit: People have made it very clear that Eve is a virgin I did not know that still I just meant the type of person they all represent. Skanky, sex driven, seducing, thots. > I get that Riot wrote her that way as a curve ball, but lets be serious. If this champion existed in real life, do you honestly think she'd remain a virgin long and not try it a few times? lol Jesus I got so much cancer from this comment
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Gee, it's a shame it's mandatory to spend real money on this game. ...Oh, wait...
> [{quoted}](name=ARandomRedneck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=B0zYIWui,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-19T22:51:45.066+0000) > > Gee, it's a shame it's mandatory to spend real money on this game. > > ...Oh, wait... You must really love the way capitalism works, huh?
Rioter Comments
Hotarµ (NA)
: Okay. Are we going to talk about the fact that [of the top 20 champions in mid, Yasuo and Zed take 6th and 26th place, respectively? And that's just in Silver.](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/middle/silver/by-winrate) In Gold, [Yasuo drops down to 15th place with Zed remaining at 26th. Again, they take backseats to mages. ](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/middle/gold/by-winrate) What about Plat+, [where Yasuo drops (again) to 18th place and Zed to 28th? ](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/middle/by-winrate) Hell, even on the reverse end of the spectrum, [Yasuo is still in 4th place in Bronze](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/middle/bronze/by-winrate) and Iron, [Zed is 30th in Bronze and 31st in Iron.](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/middle/bronze/by-winrate) I think Yasuo and Zed have their problems, but they are not 100% autowin champions and Mages generally outclass them. Statistics don't lie.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gtcfQULE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-17T20:43:09.386+0000) > > Okay. > > Are we going to talk about the fact that [of the top 20 champions in mid, Yasuo and Zed take 6th and 26th place, respectively? And that's just in Silver.](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/middle/silver/by-winrate) > > In Gold, [Yasuo drops down to 15th place with Zed remaining at 26th. Again, they take backseats to mages. ](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/middle/gold/by-winrate) > > What about Plat+, [where Yasuo drops (again) to 18th place and Zed to 28th? ](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/middle/by-winrate) > > Hell, even on the reverse end of the spectrum, [Yasuo is still in 4th place in Bronze](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/middle/bronze/by-winrate) and Iron, [Zed is 30th in Bronze and 31st in Iron.](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/middle/bronze/by-winrate) > > I think Yasuo and Zed have their problems, but they are not 100% autowin champions and Mages generally outclass them. Statistics don't lie. I never said they are, they're just very, very annoying to play against.
Show more

Ashryver Queen

Level 205 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion