: Please tell me you aren't serious... Assuming you are.... These ideas are terrible... The very idea of baron is to be a team objective with a powerful reward.
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aPZ07sJw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-18T18:30:37.077+0000) > > Please tell me you aren't serious... > > > Assuming you are.... These ideas are terrible... > > > The very idea of baron is to be a team objective with a powerful reward. The game is ruined nothing is terrible at this point because there is no much worse that we can go from this point First of last season Riot tried to make games shorter so they "accidentally" removed early game laning with towers falling at 6 minutes and entering the mid game already. (champions it killed: pretty much all earlygame champions because they never got a chance to dominate the lane and so it went..... This season they realized they fucked up added plating. Added conqueror Made ADC op again gave us back early game and "accidentally" removed mid game by making it last 3-5 minutes. Now we only have earlygame and lategame which is a little bit better than last season but still terrible We need to push games back to normally lasting 30+ minutes with some of them drawing out to 50 if need be and limit the extension by ramping up buffs as the game progresses Say Baron remains Baron but is pretty much useless at 20 but has to be taken by someone because stronger one wont appear until the first one is killed with this we would prevent hour long games Also maybe at 60 minutes ( i think this is hilarious ) if earthquake hit the rift and bot top and bot lane and both jungles would just collapse into the abyss making it "just run it down mid" for one last teamfight to end the game Im justifying this with if they havent ended it by now maybe they dont know what the objective is so lets simplify it
: maybe i shouldnt have used the word remove. heh heh are my ideas really not good? does anyone else feel baron in pro play is so damn boring ?
> [{quoted}](name=Pandimane,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aPZ07sJw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-18T18:26:03.480+0000) > > maybe i shouldnt have used the word remove. heh heh > > are my ideas really not good? > > does anyone else feel baron in pro play is so damn boring ? You're right and with good ideas mostly its just league community that will reject any good idea
arowin242 (EUW)
: yeah that's riot game balancing for ya. its not only champs that exploit bad players / players who do not yet know the counterplay / counterbuild. champions like YI, Darius and Nasus can easily exploit a lack of communication between their enemies, snowball and then win the game by themselves. all of these champs kinda suck in higher ELO due to communication, which allows them to be shut down early. i've just checked it, Syndra's level 1 Q does 70 base damage, with doran's ring and double adaptive force runs you do an additional 21 damage soo... about 91 raw damage a standard MR rating is about 25 level 1 which results in a 20% dmg cut. so a level 1 Syndra Q does about 73 damage. on a 4 sec CD, with 480 mana you can use it 10 times before going OOM a level 1 lux E +auto + electrocute does about about 144 magic damage raw soo... 115 + 1 auto making it a total of about 150 dmg. lux E level 1 has a 10 seconds cooldown and electrocute has a 25 second CD. so to win these lanes you'd have to be using Q relentlessly, but you have a smaller range so no cigar. also your damage can miss: lux' is pretty much guaranteed. dont get me started on F'ing yasuo: a champ with about 3 safety nets build into his kits, whilst having GOOD damage both early and late, an amazing passive, a OP as hell Q a BROKEN W and unlimited dashes as long as there are enemy minions / pets. Syndra is meant to be a lane bully, her abilities are CAPABLE of being one, but her passive ruins the party: its useless until level 9 at which point your lowered DMG output will have cost you the lane. in fact i think that the ONLY advantage Syndra has over lane opponents, is like Karthus that she can cast her spells and keep moving to dodge stuff, if it wasn't for her 330 natural MS. so recap: we have a champ, meant to be a lane bully but who's passive forces her to go for lategame where she just gets oneshot anyway. once again a champ that has fallen victim to riot's r%%%%%ed design choices. shit like Jayce, yasuo, irelia, kennen, vladimir. all these champs have a similar problem: they are safe/strong in the early game yet scale amazingly in the lategame. syndra is the same: only her numbers are currently so bad that she cant even compete with champs who are weaker in the early game. all these champs NEED to have their identity sorted out: are they strong early but weak late? or weak early but late strong? riot CANNOT keep these champs in this state as it is unhealthy for the game state and makes for a balance nightmare. seeing as syndra is supposedly a near-omnipotent mage, it would make sense for her to embrace her passive fully and just try to make a beeline for the lategame like Kassadin. That's all
> [{quoted}](name=arowin242,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=brXgchdR,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-04T15:06:41.152+0000) > > yeah that's riot game balancing for ya. > > its not only champs that exploit bad players / players who do not yet know the counterplay / counterbuild. > > champions like YI, Darius and Nasus can easily exploit a lack of communication between their enemies, snowball and then win the game by themselves. all of these champs kinda suck in higher ELO due to communication, which allows them to be shut down early. > > i've just checked it, Syndra's level 1 Q does 70 base damage, with doran's ring and double adaptive force runs you do an additional 21 damage soo... about 91 raw damage a standard MR rating is about 25 level 1 which results in a 20% dmg cut. > > so a level 1 Syndra Q does about 73 damage. on a 4 sec CD, with 480 mana you can use it 10 times before going OOM > > a level 1 lux E +auto + electrocute does about about 144 magic damage raw soo... 115 + 1 auto making it a total of about 150 dmg. lux E level 1 has a 10 seconds cooldown and electrocute has a 25 second CD. > > so to win these lanes you'd have to be using Q relentlessly, but you have a smaller range so no cigar. > also your damage can miss: lux' is pretty much guaranteed. > > dont get me started on F'ing yasuo: a champ with about 3 safety nets build into his kits, whilst having GOOD damage both early and late, an amazing passive, a OP as hell Q a BROKEN W and unlimited dashes as long as there are enemy minions / pets. > > Syndra is meant to be a lane bully, her abilities are CAPABLE of being one, but her passive ruins the party: its useless until level 9 at which point your lowered DMG output will have cost you the lane. > > in fact i think that the ONLY advantage Syndra has over lane opponents, is like Karthus that she can cast her spells and keep moving to dodge stuff, if it wasn't for her 330 natural MS. > > so recap: we have a champ, meant to be a lane bully but who's passive forces her to go for lategame where she just gets oneshot anyway. > > once again a champ that has fallen victim to riot's r%%%%%ed design choices. > > shit like Jayce, yasuo, irelia, kennen, vladimir. > all these champs have a similar problem: they are safe/strong in the early game yet scale amazingly in the lategame. > syndra is the same: only her numbers are currently so bad that she cant even compete with champs who are weaker in the early game. > > all these champs NEED to have their identity sorted out: are they strong early but weak late? or weak early but late strong? riot CANNOT keep these champs in this state as it is unhealthy for the game state and makes for a balance nightmare. > > seeing as syndra is supposedly a near-omnipotent mage, it would make sense for her to embrace her passive fully and just try to make a beeline for the lategame like Kassadin. > > That's all Great point man. A "lane bully" who cant actually bully the lane because her spells are help down by her passive and her bad movement speed. But when her passive actually kicks in and says "Hey am i strong now?" Other champs got actual items and actual passive's and say " nah man you're not strong now" While a man in design team is allowed to keep his job after making disaster after disaster (certainly T) Who i believe worked on Irelia's partially and Akali's mostly rework Made 2 abominations who caused problems months after a release because he took that part where champion has obvious weakness to be exploited and removed it from his champions. Some of his designs are Darius hahaha (if not for unfair ranged matchups always wins lane) Thresh (only balanced by making him more and more squishy because he is a perfect support) Zed (the most hated assassin in the game) Yasuo (the most hated champion in the game, because who could have thought that infinite dashes arent fun for players to face) Zoe ( because who would have thought that maybe just maybe summoner spells have a 5 minute cooldown for a reason) Everything he makes is a problem that needs to be dealt with years after release. Because everything he makes is toxic overloaded and unfair. Now some other champions who weren't designed by incompetent people and have some exploitable weaknesses cant really compete with that.
: Syndra’s problem is she is a burst mage with all her burst taken away, entirely because people couldn’t figure out “oh, This bitch has 7 balls on the ground and her ult up. Maybe I shouldn’t fuck with her for the next few seconds.”
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=brXgchdR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-04T08:19:41.470+0000) > > Syndra’s problem is she is a burst mage with all her burst taken away, entirely because people couldn’t figure out “oh, > This bitch has 7 balls on the ground and her ult up. Maybe I shouldn’t fuck with her for the next few seconds.” Exactly that! And if she stacks balls 2 times and doesnt R she goes OOM even with ludens. Now youre free to do whatever the f you want until she comes back
arowin242 (EUW)
: welp that certainly leaves her as one of the weakest mages in the game then. despite that they wont buff her, stat-check champions tend to be massively more toxic then even {{champion:238}} or{{champion:157}} because with those 2 you can actually do something to stop them (whereas stat-checkers ignore your CC and damage and just kill you anyway, regardless of build or mobility or DPS output) that, and the fact that riot currently has a raging hard-on for appealing to pro-play where syndra either dominates or just plain sucks.
> [{quoted}](name=arowin242,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=brXgchdR,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-03T21:02:57.035+0000) > > welp that certainly leaves her as one of the weakest mages in the game then. > > despite that they wont buff her, stat-check champions tend to be massively more toxic then even {{champion:238}} or{{champion:157}} because with those 2 you can actually do something to stop them (whereas stat-checkers ignore your CC and damage and just kill you anyway, regardless of build or mobility or DPS output) > > that, and the fact that riot currently has a raging hard-on for appealing to pro-play where syndra either dominates or just plain sucks. She either dominates or sucks in pro play. Fully agreed. And thats a large point in my post. The fact that they dont know what makes her dominate or suck. There is literally a million ways to fix her issues yet they cant come up with a single one that works. Also saying that she is a stat check, even though its true doesnt mean she cant be countered. Dozen of items, dozens of champions Early merc boots. If ne never lands spells on you she can never kill you. If you have any mobility she can never kill you If you have any damage reduction or shield she can never kill you. But im guessing its never enough for you. You dont want conditions you just want to remove all champs that arent your mains to stage SHE CAN NEVER KILL YOU without possibility of different outcome. But thats fine most league players are like that. Thats what happened to LeBlanc when they reverted her she was a bit stronger than she should be. people were building just damage she killed them rito nerfed People were now acting stupid in lane and building just damage against her and she still killed them rito nerfed still same story >>> rito nerfed again now shes useless gj rito i dont even play LB but i feel sad for her mains. But i guess she doesnt sell as many skins as Ahri and Lux do. Same with Zed zed was trash he got buffed because he was trash bad players cried that he kills them if they eat 2 full combos Zed got nerfed back to where he was>>> not a good carry champ I dont even play zed What im trying to say is that there are some champions in this game who are designed to prey on the bad players who are terrible at this game. Syndra is one of them But since some RIot official in low silver got oneshot by her in season 7 she lost the only thing that made her viable. Now terrible players cannot have better wish than to get Syndra in enemy team for the free win Trust me i main her i have somewhat 54% if irecall correctly, but that number is nowhere near what it should be. See its kinda painfull to electrocute enemy akali 3 times for free in lane and look how 1 Q aa get her ahead of you in lane its painful to hit 4 Qs on enemy Lux only for her to even it out with one E shield into AA it really is. its really painfull to know that enemy hit 6 and now you must concede all lane pressure just so you dont get oneshot Yasuo lane is fun too you lose lane priority from level 2 and you never again get it back you can throw your spells on him it doesnt matter he will sustain it all. You can use your spells to push him under tower but then you will die. So you kinda just get drain tanked in lane to point where you have to recall and lose full wave to tower and 2 plates probably. You can bring teleport but then he will tower dive you 100 to 0 because thats how squishy you are Irelia works pretty much the same against fizz and ekko you dont even get a fighting chance Zed is skill matchup unless he buys hexdrinker than you just lose zhonyas doesnt matter youre too squishy and because your kit is bad if you dont build full ap you dont serve any purpose Xerath, Vel'qoz and Lux all beat you in both range and damage Orianna is equal early on but outscales you fast And the list just goes on Naturally many of this matchups are supposed to go in Syndras favor since she is a "lane bully" But as she lacks damage and everything else she is trash. its like you took Renekton removed his E and gave him early game damage of the Nasus but without the chance to stack thats where Syndra is right now.
arowin242 (EUW)
: easiest champ in league to kill? like most mages she has a escape move (E) which should make it more difficult to jump her. im sure a better way to balance her would be to update her passive, it is rather uninteresting and only provides more damage (or cast range on ult) they could make the individual max rank boost way more interesting, like getting some utility in her kit instead of only damage. well until riot speaks out about it we wont know.
> [{quoted}](name=arowin242,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=brXgchdR,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-03T19:09:54.799+0000) > > easiest champ in league to kill? like most mages she has a escape move (E) which should make it more difficult to jump her. > > im sure a better way to balance her would be to update her passive, it is rather uninteresting and only provides more damage (or cast range on ult) they could make the individual max rank boost way more interesting, like getting some utility in her kit instead of only damage. > > well until riot speaks out about it we wont know. Thats the thing, they wont speak a word. Because half of people employed on champion balance and such are a bunch of lazy uncreative losers who hide their incompetence by going back and forth with 20 same champions every patch. She is the easiest champion in league to kill trust me i did research on this and compared champions. it came down to her being the easiest champ to jump on and kill.
arowin242 (EUW)
: Syndra's main problem lies in the way her ultimate works, as her entire kit is build around it. so comparing a 3 ability combo from a ult-based mage against a combo one doesn't seem the best comparison. vel'koz' abilities where made to complement one another and stack up his passive which inflicts true damage. for this comparison to be fair you would need to disable both passives. (as syndra's is basically a floodgate to prevent her from destroying the early game completely) on the other hand syndra's abilities are made to complement her ultimate and power it up: again it is where all of her power lies. if her normal abilities are buffed then the ult is buffed directly as well, and because it is a single-target nuke Syndra quickly becomes a stat check: (can you survive my ult?) until they give her a mini-rework that makes her ult more interactive instead of ''stay away or die'' buffing her in a meaningful way simply isn't doable. also really? giving any mage flat pen sounds like a horrible idea, they already destroy squishies with {{item:3020}} {{item:3165}} giving Syndra ANY flat pen will make building merc treads useless and would force another form of tax (like skarner with QSS) that's all
> [{quoted}](name=arowin242,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=brXgchdR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-03T14:41:43.515+0000) > > Syndra's main problem lies in the way her ultimate works, as her entire kit is build around it. so comparing a 3 ability combo from a ult-based mage against a combo one doesn't seem the best comparison. > > vel'koz' abilities where made to complement one another and stack up his passive which inflicts true damage. for this comparison to be fair you would need to disable both passives. (as syndra's is basically a floodgate to prevent her from destroying the early game completely) > > on the other hand syndra's abilities are made to complement her ultimate and power it up: again it is where all of her power lies. if her normal abilities are buffed then the ult is buffed directly as well, and because it is a single-target nuke Syndra quickly becomes a stat check: (can you survive my ult?) > > until they give her a mini-rework that makes her ult more interactive instead of ''stay away or die'' buffing her in a meaningful way simply isn't doable. > > also really? giving any mage flat pen sounds like a horrible idea, they already destroy squishies with {{item:3020}} {{item:3165}} giving Syndra ANY flat pen will make building merc treads useless and would force another form of tax (like skarner with QSS) > > that's all She is a stat check because riot made her to be She is a glass cannon stat check champion And this might come as a surprise to you but if you dont have the stats to survive her you should die. And right now she cant kill anyone because she is useless. And she is the easiest champ to kill in all of league. What she needs until rework is damage. damage and more damage in form of magic penetration or flat damage against champion on Q which needs to be like 30% bigger than it is now and made to *champions only* so she doesnt become this dumb waveclear machine in pro play. She is all about getting a kill before level 6 which she cannot do now because everyone beats her in lane, mid game and lategame. So she ends up being useless at all stages of the game which cannot be said for any other champion in the game. Only guys who are playing her right now are her mains and one tricks and she is still at 47% winrate with no pickrate meaning she is pure trash and what does riot do they give her 10 mana per level like that should fix her. YEAH! mana !
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Godfather Star,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FHX7EVTi,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-16T17:58:43.757+0000) > > ...used a off-meta strat without other players consent. there? can we all be happy now? I've never seen another player ask for and get consent for playing an off-meta pick in all my games of playing league of legends. How can I be happy as an off-meta player if another off-meta player gets a two week suspension under the guise of this ridiculous justification?
> [{quoted}](name=C9 Aphrolift,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FHX7EVTi,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-16T18:27:07.198+0000) > > I've never seen another player ask for and get consent for playing an off-meta pick in all my games of playing league of legends. > > How can I be happy as an off-meta player if another off-meta player gets a two week suspension under the guise of this ridiculous justification? to call trolling "off meta strat" isnt reallly fair tbh
Rioter Comments
Kai Guy (NA)
: Wow... This was Unexpected. Thanks for the update that basically never happens. I'm entertained and frustrated by how many people dont get that in a PvP game by definition the players have a massive impact on match to match quality . Say if even if only 10% of players are toxic... you still see them in basically every game. 10% is just one in ten. There are ten players per game. That % most people think is low... But you look at the probibility and its dam near every game. Riots player behavior systems getting updated is the best way to upgrade game quality imo.
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=opkWX7yT,comment-id=00050000000000000001000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-28T01:20:21.241+0000) > > Wow... This was Unexpected. Thanks for the update that basically never happens. > > I'm entertained and frustrated by how many people dont get that in a PvP game by definition the players have a massive impact on match to match quality . Say if even if only 10% of players are toxic... you still see them in basically every game. 10% is just one in ten. There are ten players per game. That % most people think is low... But you look at the probibility and its dam near every game. > > Riots player behavior systems getting updated is the best way to upgrade game quality imo. its true what youre saying
: syndra isn't that bad
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=blW97Eur,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-25T22:17:35.983+0000) > > syndra isn't that bad Ooh but she is. She is currently THE worst control mage in League. Everything she can do others can do better. Champs like Vel'qoz, Lux, even Veigar make her look like a joke. I've done the math in one of my previous posts about her. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/EzstnQoz-syndra-again-with-tldr-for-anti-readers?comment=0000 here's the link for it. If you have the time read it. It's calculated quite precisely to explain just how much worse she has gotten.
Kai Guy (NA)
: Lets ignore your OP.GG. What % of games would you like to claim you win your lane? 75% of the time sound good?
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=opkWX7yT,comment-id=000500000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-02-18T09:21:52.656+0000) > > Lets ignore your OP.GG. What % of games would you like to claim you win your lane? 75% of the time sound good? Hey, i just wanted to update you. Since MMR and elo hell were demoting me to silver 3 when we had this argument i've played quite a few games. Now i'm gold 1 ( i probably didnt improve at all) and i get matched against plat 4 most of the time. Here my winning of the lane has shrunk to 50 % and i will accept it as my elo Golds and Plat 4s i beat in lane most of the time but if i get Plat 3 or 2 enemy playing their main i fall behind. The only thing that changed in the meantime is that the game reduced trolls feeders and terrible players to normal 50/60% of the games, instead 80/90% i had in days i was bragging about it.
Rioter Comments
: I lost all my runes set ups and my party was made open by itself-
isnt it obvious :D Someone else has logged into your account
Reksee (NA)
: Opinion: More Mobility does not make the game fun
Why is Zed even compared to these 3? He has 20+seconds on his W (rank 1) and his R is kind of an gap closer. While Yasuo has no recourse and can dash to any minion, champion or monster within flash range. Cooldown 0.5 seconds lol Cost? LOL Irelia as long as it resets a 500 range dash with a neglegable cost and no cooldown. A genius was at work here. And Riven... I mean i kinda main her and she was like one of the first champs to introduce high mobility on bruiserish champion so its kinda fine, all her dashes can be outranged with one Irelia Q. But then i may be biased here a bit so ill get back to saying its just stupid comparing zed to these other broken champion. Zed is just good against people who underestimate him imo. If not too fed he cant kill you without R( if he is too fed he should be able to kill you in any way he wants so he can carry the game) But if he isnt too fed he CANNOT reliably kill anyone without his R and even if he uses it, the counterplay exists. Now compare that to the newer assassins like Blue Kayn who isnt OP either but will oneshot you from wall with 2 items. Khazix doesnt need to land skillshots in order to kill you. What Zed excels at is killing the guys who think " oh i fucked up this last trade, so im kinda in his kill range, but i also want this next minion wave or maybe 2 for whatever item i need, and HOPEFULLY either he will fuck up because all Zed players are bad or i will dodge it" This player will die to Zed and than get mad about it. Like if you had 50% hp and got hit by lux Q you will die. Zed R has more counterplay than that. But noobs will cry. And i dont even play him
Rioter Comments
Jamaree (NA)
: No one complained about old Akali because she didn't get played, and when she did, people realized how cancer a "have the stats to survive my level six or die" no counterplay champion she was.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XsM8jHxp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-21T07:58:08.969+0000) > > No one complained about old Akali because she didn't get played, and when she did, people realized how cancer a "have the stats to survive my level six or die" no counterplay champion she was. And if you actually knew how to beat her level 6 she was kinda bad right? If not ahead she did moderate to low damage and didnt provide with much else so she was classic assassin. Unlike this new one whom i witnessed making Hecarim top and some jungler like Reksai run from her and abandon tower in a 2v1 situation in fking pro play. But then again go into solo Q and she has like negative winrate so its failure. Complete one
18Legend (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lan Fan,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GAbn8jwR,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-06-19T19:06:58.919+0000) > > Do you realize that the 1 top, 1 jgl 1 mid and 2 bot is a meta, right? xD You do realize that support could go any lane , Support is not the adc rat.
> [{quoted}](name=18Legend,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GAbn8jwR,comment-id=000200010001,timestamp=2019-06-19T20:34:46.609+0000) > > You do realize that support could go any lane , Support is not the adc rat. thats not what he meant. he meant even going 1 top 1 jg 1 mid is META (most efficient tactics available) and that any other way is off-meta like maybe 2 top 1 mid 2 bot like in season 2? maybe? tho this statement about off-meta is correct. I'm genuinely happy that this nubrac guy got banned for it. He is hiding behind "new strategy" or off-meta but anyone with half a brain knows that he was low key trolling. He knows it, he just wont admit it because its his sick lil game. And he wont admit it because that would kill his chances to get the better of the stupidity of this community and maybe somehow force an apologize from riot game or whatever else he wants. Its a mindgame and after all it was god damn ranked. Ranked is a competitive mode where everyone is expected to give their best, and if you are obscuring someones way to victory you deserve a ban im not a big fan of nightblue but i side with him on this. its just sad that this community has risen against a man who got trolled instead against the one who was trolling
: > [{quoted}](name=ChrisBrownze,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wZIEw0vK,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-06-17T04:56:05.883+0000) > That at a "master" tier level, a team with a 5v4 lead is incapable of using their numbers advantage to win the game. I guess NA really is the 4fun region. Even a Master tier player will plays like SHIT when he starts to tilt hard enough, I saw this happens like 34094303409 times (I guess they fucked around a lot cause "yeah 4vs5 is 100% won, who cares if we give them some free kills doing stupid dives etc", then they started to realize they were in trouble, tilted themself at the thought of being in that situation cause of their bad attitude, start to rage/panic/blame each others and...booom). Is surely less common than in low elo, but sadly even among the best players of LoL there are a lot of immature douches.
> [{quoted}](name=SAILOR SATANA,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wZIEw0vK,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-06-17T12:23:29.096+0000) > > Even a Master tier player will plays like SHIT when he starts to tilt hard enough, I saw this happens like 34094303409 times (I guess they fucked around a lot cause "yeah 4vs5 is 100% won, who cares if we give them some free kills doing stupid dives etc", then they started to realize they were in trouble, tilted themself at the thought of being in that situation cause of their bad attitude, start to rage/panic/blame each others and...booom). > Is surely less common than in low elo, but sadly even among the best players of LoL there are a lot of immature douches. there's this game from last season featuring Pants are Dragon, Shiptur, consensual clown and viper i think, where clown ragequit but shipturs azir had enough dps for 3 teams
: firstly you dont watch hash for balance. ever. second you left out the first half of his argument there. he said "if a champion builds mage items, then you cant really call them a mage" (which to some degree, makes sense. you cant call a {{champion:105}} with {{item:3194}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3078}} a backline assassin can you?). he brought that argument over to leblanc and evelynn, if they build mage items, then are they assassins? third he complains about mages vs tanks and bruisers. especially tanks because they do in fact lose early and late game in a fight.
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WYQyjNy3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-17T21:37:13.133+0000) > > firstly you dont watch hash for balance. ever. > > second you left out the first half of his argument there. he said "if a champion builds mage items, then you cant really call them a mage" (which to some degree, makes sense. you cant call a {{champion:105}} with {{item:3194}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3078}} a backline assassin can you?). he brought that argument over to leblanc and evelynn, if they build mage items, then are they assassins? > > third he complains about mages vs tanks and bruisers. especially tanks because they do in fact lose early and late game in a fight. Actually why wouldn't you watch him for balance. I started watching him bcs i thought his rants were funny AF but dumb overall. But i just came to realize, most thing he complains about get changed exactly the way he complained it should but just it takes like 3/6 months. For some examples for Irelia and Akali he was repeating day after day that someone needs to start removing parts of their kit to fix them and to some extent thats what happened. When tanks were op he said we needed rune for fighters that would make them win longer fights more and more the longer they last. And thats what happened. He screams that Riven is broken and its true, she is. I mean he did say it even when she wasnt. But against champions he normally plays she is always strong. Dude maybe biased a bit from time to time. But he is quite aware of the things that are wrong with the game. I dont like how some silver bonobo's laugh at him being bad and toxic while still being 1500 LP lower than him. The guy isn't the best toplaner available to watch, not even close but he can be fun and decent player.
: Hashinshin: Bruisers are so weak and useless. Also Hashinshin: Irelia and Riven are broken champions.
> [{quoted}](name=After3perma,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GuAdjnLO,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-17T15:26:05.969+0000) > > Hashinshin: Bruisers are so weak and useless. > > Also Hashinshin: Irelia and Riven are broken champions. 2 or 3 champs do not represent the entire class. Pyke is viable also but the assassins are shit overall. While i could make an argument that mages are shit becasue my main Syndra sucks and swallows but its not like that, mages are actually strong but Syndra is shit and she does not represent the entire class.
: > So i literally shit my brains out to get into the promos again I'm not quite sure you know the true meaning of literally.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gAKLLQjy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-17T19:45:31.509+0000) > > I'm not quite sure you know the true meaning of literally. Ye i think i am. I find i hard to concentrate in games, so what i do is i take way above the "recommended" amount of energy drinks, and also a lot of sugary food. After its effect is gone i feel braindead until next dose tomorrow. Cant think, cant speak in long sentences. My dog has more IQ points than me at that point. So yes i kinda piss/poop my brains out during the day But there miight be a lil overexaggeration in my "literally"
Rioter Comments
: NO. It needs to be heard. We need an official statement from Riot. What is the official guideline for the Support Role and other issues. And that's beside the point that NB3 is an asshole and a bully.
and the other guy is a troll calling it off meta wont change the fact that the man is a troll it had to start somewhere normal games are for "off meta" and fun ranked is for full tryhard mode where everyone is expected to play efficient champs and efficient builds.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Saianna,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2WljrLqY,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-12T20:38:27.335+0000) > > Simple rule of "hard 50% winrate". If you do too well, matchmaker WILL find a way to forcefully drag you down. That's why winstreaks are followed by massivly unbalanced onesided crappy defeat streaks. This is a misunderstanding of how the matchmaker works. The oft-misquoted "strives for a 50% WR" is the goal of **any** matchmaking system, ever designed, anywhere, because a game you have a 50/50 chance at is the most fair. WR isn't even looked at. What's being looked at is MMR(elo), which you can't see (because we're too stupid to understand it). Those people are in your games because the combined team MMR is within a certain bracket of the opposing team's MMR. All the other stats like winrate, league, and so forth are purely cosmetic - nothing matters to the matchmaker but MMR. Flip a coin 100 times, there will be long runs of heads and long runs of tails. The coin isn't "trying" to do anything. It just happens that way.
THats what they tell us not what it really is. System works to keep you where you are, effectively sabotaging your games every time you get close on in promotion. You need to get stupidly lucky of be actually way better than your rank to succeed in 5 game promos.
Weensw (NA)
: Out of every single champion, who can give the best leash?
{{champion:202}} ONE ! TWO! THREE! Q FOUR! There u go buddy, your red is at 300 hp
: I mained tanks before they died, and this is the shit I dont want happening for their return: Being overly nasty to deal with, and pains in the general ass. Its the same grounds that got us gutted in the first place. I'd rather kill the toad than kill an entire class all over again.
Thats the exact thing i've been saying. Tanks are diversion champs. Sabotage champs. Tanks job is to get so tanky that you want to roll in the teamfight and offer your champ as a target and if someone is dumb enough to take the offer you laugh at their face. Because there's not much they can do to you. But than again tanks should never be able to kill anyone in one rotation of spells. Top kench is like playing against riven 2 patches ago. There is nothing you can do unless she fucks up. But Kench cannot fk up because hes braindead simple champ.
: > [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uRjKIyUl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-10T10:37:42.790+0000) > > what is this up vote bot what is this. > > > lux is just fine. Yeah only 52% winrate supp(54% kr) dia+. She is fine... She needs either W nerf or Q cd nerf.
Her Q has one of the lowest cooldowns among mage CC abilities, and is also one of the easiest to land. But thats fine bcs someone has to sell skins and Xerath isnt popular so LUX and AHRI it is. Lux Q: 10 seconds at all ranks, means 6 seconds from like 10 minutes into the game. Roots for 2 full seconds. One of the biggest ranges. Veigar E: 18-14, stuns 1.5 to 2.5 based on rank of the ability. less range than lux's Q Xerath E: 13-11 stuns 0.5 to 2 sec based on distance projectile travels. (love this design). Also smaller hitbox. Zyra E: 12 at all ranks root from 1 to 2 sec. Smaller hitbox and range than Lux the braindead. Syndra E:16-12 knockback needs Q for stun. Stuns for 1.5 seconds. Brand Q: 8-6 does no damage on its own but needs *blaze* to stun for 1.5 seconds And so it goes... My point is lux is the safest control mage in the game while also being of of the most potent mages to carry the game. While also having Range only beaten by Xerath overall. While also getting her R on like 10 seconds cooldown lategame. While shielding herself and the entire team for like 500 damage twice in 2 seconds. While having the most annoying voice in all of league, maybe only contested by the recently released Yuumi. GODS i hate that cat talking.
: You already hard nerfed Zyra, it's Lux's turn now
But how would she than sell the next 5 skins coming out this year????
: Only about the bad ones which can ruin the game
I haven't seen anything smarter here on boards in months!
CD8 (NA)
: Anyone else find it odd that Qiyana is AD?
Ye and riot prove how many times that they dont give a fk about logic?
Moody P (NA)
: Replace Aftershock with Courage of the Colossus
Runes reforged is overall a terrible design and should never have happened. All they had to do is to make those rune shards free or low cost like they did before withdrawing them, and all would have been great. It gave us so much more versatility and ways to cheese and outplay with some clever little tricks in runes and masteries. Gods i miss 25 lethality Sion lvl 1 Just as i miss going to brush to get that mini duskblade proc on syndra from the mastery whose name i cant even remember anymore. Tanks went armor hp and magic resist in runes, and defensive in masteries. If played smart couldnt possibly die in lane but then again if u played smart you wouldnt get solo killed by god damn tahm kench on lvl 2 in the middle of a minion wave.
: The "why not" would because it's lazy writing, nobody cares about the person who's naturally gifted and is better than everyone else, those are boring anime protagonists and villains. Jusein Bolt has to practice constantly, he wasn't born the best he made himself the best, he wasn't faster than 20 year old athletes at the age of 7 with only a few weeks of running. Having a character who has all their power given to them is BORING, it's poor writing and makes us feel bad for her older sister who spent years of her life training to get crippled by someone who just magically was way better than her and didn't even have to train for it. People care for the underdog who rises to the top. No one care for the person who was already at the top and has no growth or change
Umm not entirely true what ure sayin. People who feel like underdogs themselves greet the underdogs rising in stories, movies, books etc. I don't. Many of my friends dont. I mean why should I? Most of my life i've been doing stuff that i just barelly tried better than many who tried so much harder. Many times it pissed those people of. Its the nature of life that u tend to hate those who are given something. Hell im not that rich and trust me I envy those who are rich enough that they dont actually have to move a finger in their whole lives and it will be perfectly fine. I envy that they were just born rich and thats it. In my high-school i heard that some dude that was kinda friendly with me actually hated me. The reason? Because i played fking table tennis better than him after a fking month of play. And he actually used to pay for training for like a year. And as a matter of fact, i understand him, he was third year, i was first, a newbie. He played there for 2 years and everyone considered him very good at it. He paid for training a full year. I just showed up, first day i could barely hold the racket right when they shown me how to do it. As things went on i started beating him a month after my first game. Two months in and he could barely ever beat me. In addition some girl that he liked happened to have a thing for me. Kill me if i know why. And he hated my guts. At first i was surprised to find out but later on i was kinda happy that he hated me. It gave me the feeling that im better. The ego grows, you feel great about yourself. You carry that smug satisfied face and they hate you even more. now i went kinda too far but my point is, i love characters who are naturally more gifted than the others, supreme even. Hell look at my mains Syndra and Riven. Both have that story. Syndra is pretty much League's version of Marvel's Jean Grey. And Riven is the girl who was so talented at fighting that Noxians gave her that OP sword with empovered runes to be even stronger. You may argue that many champs in league have similar stories but i really like these two. Girls tend to hate girls who are more beautiful than they are. Boys hate those who are taller, better at sports or at school, it depends. Most of the things that work for one gender work for the other too. But its all true. Now u may be one of those people who when they see a couple and notice that one of the two is kinda way above of the other ones league, are happy for the underdog. But im not one of those. I wonder how the fu*k are they together. So you may argue that im a bad person but what i wanna say is that we too deserve champions that we can relate to and enjoy the game. So: Supremacists step forth! Your time has come. To feast upon the salty tears of adc mains and social justice warriors. Let the games begin
: So is Qiyana a villain?
Because why not. It's always like that, someone gets more by birth than someone can with years of work. No training or anything can make you run like Jusein Bolt. Aint gonna happen. Someone is born with genetics of Apolon himself while still being smarter than average person. Even from rich family, while someone else lives on the edge of poverty while looking like a scarecrow. Its only natural. Those 2 i names and all the middlegrounds you can imagine. Our "principals" and codex of nice behavior and so on teach us that we are born equal but when u just think 5 minutes you can see that its not like that. So if Qiyana is the way she is because she is gifted by birth or whatever, let it be. We accepted Draven, many love him. We will have Qiyana mains for sure. Imagine that there are actual Garen mains. God that champ sounds so low in his VO but who cares still played. Have you listened to Illaoi? LoL. Eve sounds like a se*ual worker. And my do i love her for that. We have a spot for the lil narcissistic girl why not
: I suck and don't know why. is it too many champs, etc. I have like 300 wins in bronze but still in b
Buddy i can see your struggle, and i actually think that you dont need to shrink your champ pool. It would benefit you no doubt but its hard for the players who dont naturally devote to one or two champs to start onetricking all of a sudden. Insted i could show you a couple of thing you can do with champs that you play to improve massively. First thing you have to step up your farming. Its a huge issue in your games. I'm looking at your op.gg and i can see that you average from 2.5 to 3 cs per minute. Standard for perfect CS per minute is 10. If you miss 7 minions on average per minute and they are worth say 20 gold each you are missing 140 gold every minute because of poor farming. Thats almost 300 per 2 minutes which is equivalent of a kill. So right now you miss a kill worth of gold in minions every 2 minutes. Scale it up to 10 minutes into the game which is about time you probably should get your first item. You have now missed 5 kills in minion gold. Thats almost 1500 gold. When you are 1500 gold ahead of someone most likely he doesnt stand a chance fighting you. Now you dont need to instantly start making perfect CS but u gotta step it up to at least 6/7 per minute which will make enough difference. Teemo can easily destroy games in lowest elo, just by placing a couple of shrooms in the enemy jungle. I could give you more detail on which spots are the best. I can also see that you play a lot of Amumu and youre doing quite good in terms of winrate, but yet again your farming is kinda terrible. And amumu has such a great clear speed, which means that you should have way higher cs scores. Especially because in the jungle you cannot miss your last hits the way you can in lane. So this brings us to the topic of pathing in the jungle which is most important thing for every jungler. Pathing is the route you take through the jungle to maximize your efficiency. There are many Guides on youtube but i can try to simplify it a bit. Buffs like "red" and "blue" spawn every 5 minutes. You even have timers on them when you press TAB but the other jungle camps spawn every 2:30 which is twice as fast. Some camps give more gold and experience than the others. Like Crugs ( the rock camp) What you want to do is try to remember when you killed them and be there as soon as 2:30 passes as they will respawn. If you can do that for one or two camps more you are guaranteed to get ahead in experience and gold compared to your enemy.
Gall (NA)
: Yuumi talks too much
So true. She is so annoying because of her voiceover. She just never shuts up. NOAW YOURE REadYY to praWL!!! Disgusting
: 1. {{champion:8}} fuck vlad, fuck his pool, fuck his sustain, and especially fuck toplane vlad and his pool. 2. {{champion:429}} now this one goes both ways tbh. I hate playing against her, especially on a skillshot champ. She's annoying but she's garbage so that kinda makes up for it. But the real reason i hate her is that god awfull fucking ult. The second i hear that shitty sound and see my champ fall down i wanna leave the game. 3. {{champion:157}} the fuck am i supposed to do against him as jinx? 4. {{champion:13}} It's like vlad but you don't get to move and he gets a shield instead of sustain. 5. {{champion:51}} I actually wanted to play the game. guess i'm not tho.
upvoted! no ranged champion should ever be allowed to go toplane. None! it's the most toxic thing in league since creation go Yasuo
: > [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=V5flu7RM,comment-id=000900010000,timestamp=2019-06-03T17:31:11.806+0000) > > he doesnt, in his BASE KIT. just counted {{summoner:4}} as well. thats what makes it frustrating, because even if you burn one he still has something to fall back on. and this is assuming you can get on top of him with how long his ranges are. If we are counting flash, then suddenly everyone is mobile. And note. You have flash as well to counter his. So either way he effectively only has 1 mobility spell over anyone.
what if he E's away hits Q on you than flashes, hits one more Q and poof magic! he has his E again.
Sir Gusi (EUW)
: What's up with all the Zoe hate XD
all deserved stupid champ gets free laning phase just by existing. Also she is supposed to be hard to pull of but in reality she misses her E, misses her Q twice and kills you with basic attacks because why not.
: It's kind of weird how great {{item:3071}} The Black Cleaver is in general. It really doesn't look like it should be a general type item, more of a niche item if anything. Yet with the type of stats it gives, it became a standard item to get. Imo, what's really overkill is the CDR. It just doesn't really make sense for this item thinking objectively. Sure there is the "spamming abilities more allows more physical damage," but simple autoattacks pull that objective off more reliably than CDR. If The Black Cleaver is supposed to be that armor shredding item, wouldn't it make sense for its CDR to be replaced with Lethality? While sure, it sounds like, "Well shit, that would just make the tank problem even worse." The thing is, most people get {{item:3071}} The Black Cleaver to cap CDR rather than shredding armor. It's really kind of silly when thinking about it. A niche armor shredding item is better used to cap CDR than its intended purpose. Heck proof of this is the fact that {{champion:122}} Darius and {{champion:86}} Garen switched over to {{item:3078}} Trinity Force. They would rather have the CDR and extra damage over that armor shredding lol. Assassins would definitely still rush this item with either CDR or Lethality since they are simply designed to deal high physical damage with their abilities. However, it wouldn't be that default rush item for fighters unless if they were up against someone that would rush huge armor. Heck, even the loss of CDR on this item doesn't really affect fighters at all given {{item:3161}} Spear of Shojin now exists. **** Unfortunately, It is counterintuitive to increase penetration to help fix this problem, but an alternative is making the armor shredding portion even less significant than it already is. Removing the item altogether is a mistake cause it removes a vital tool to combating tankiness. So how could {{item:3071}} The Black Cleaver possibly become more niche without encroaching on beating squishies? Well isn't it obvious. Build it from {{item:3035}} Last Whisper instead. Have you ever found it odd that despite being % armor based, both {{item:3071}} The Black Cleaver and {{item:3035}} Last Whisper are completely segregated? Is there really a good reason for it? The benefit of having them segregated is to have the benefit of having both {{item:3035}} Last Whisper and {{item:3071}} The Black Cleaver being built simultaneously. However if you think about it, doesn't that just exacerbate the issue of Assassins instagibbing high armor tanks? When was the last time you saw {{champion:240}} Kled have both {{item:3036}} Lord Dominik's Regards and {{item:3071}} The Black Cleaver? Never? That's right, cause he doesn't really need both. Wouldn't it be neat for {{item:3071}} The Black Cleaver being the fighter's variant of {{item:3035}} Last Whisper while {{item:3036}} Lord Dominik's is the ADC variant? We expect both to slay tanks after all. It might seem like {{item:3036}} Lord Dominik's Regards and {{item:3071}} The Black cleaver still would overlap a bit too much. You'd be right to think that, there really isn't a reason to get {{item:3036}} Lord Dominik's Regards if it was just a % penetration boost when {{item:3071}} The Black Cleaver could have % penetration and % shredding simultaneously. So how could this possibly be made into an ADC variant in such a way that it wouldn't be abused too easily by assassins? Well, there is a way that was already implemented, but failed because of what it tried to replace: {{item:3031}} True Damage Infinity Edge. **** Removing crit chance from {{item:3031}} Infinity Edge was a mistake. How do you remove crit chance from the item that is supposed to make crit chance viable in the first place? Thus it was rightfully reverted. Of course, the fact that it could deal true damage gave it a strong late game element, but to try and replace such a vital early game item wasn't the way to go. Yet what if largely the same effect was transferred to a late game item instead? Imagine if {{item:3036}} Lord Dominik's Regards gained the ability to deal true damage on crits. Not the doubling crit portion and no crit chance. Just the true damage on crits. It's not like you rush {{item:3035}} Last Whisper on ADCs anyways. If not that, increasing the penetration significantly. An AD assassin wouldn't really use this since it doesn't affect their abilities and building {{item:3086}} Zeals instead of {{item:3134}} Serrated Dirks is a bit too much. Maybe on Skirmishers like {{champion:11}} Master Yi and {{champion:157}} Yasuo, but that's normal. Plus they actually have high % penetration already since one deals true damage already while the other has it in the ult. {{champion:23}} Tryndamere is the one with the most benefit, but that's kind of expected. Since its % armor based, it still doesn't stand a chance against the big burst champions. {{item:3036}} Lord Dominik's Regards still has no health. Also let's not forget that building crit and Lord Dominik's Regards gets in the way of building lifesteal so either ADCs would be squishy or {{item:3036}} Lord Dominik's Regards would be pushed to late game. **** It just makes too much sense really. Amplifying the necessity of {{item:3035}} Last Whisper is the way to go to make sure these tank shredding items aren't amazing in every single scenario. I'll admit, this does mean overkill on tanks. However, the fact is that squishies would remain largely unaffected for most of the game. This creates the necessary divide of either prioritizing taking down tanks or taking down squishies. Ways to ensure this fact would be to do things like make the crit penetration affect only bonus armor so that the base armor of squishies aren't affected. By forcing these items to fit into their intended role, rather than being items you get just for the hell of it, the strength of the items are limited but significant. Thus it becomes situational and isolated, minimizing targets to focus on, easing up macromanagement. Easier management means the situation can be handled and handling the situation better means a more balanced game.
I like how much thought you put in this and would absolutely love to discuss some of my ideas with you!
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qm4E3UiM,comment-id=000200000002000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-03T16:21:59.706+0000) > > If we were in bonus, then it would make sense and would work better (in terms of being fair to tanks), however we are not using bonus, we are using total, which adds base stats. **I am NOT hating against specific Assassin's here, I wanted an Assassin without flat armor reduction in their kit and Talon came to mind** I'm gonna try my hand at some math here. **May be wrong but w/e I'll try anyway** The Armor Penetration order of Priority is as follows - > Flat Armor Reduction -> Percentage Armor Reduction -> Percentage Armor Penetration -> Lethality   {{champion:99}} - Level 18 (1 armor stat shard): {{item:3285}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3135}} {{champion:91}} - Level 18: {{item:3147}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3156}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3111}} Lux has 138 armor at level 18 with this build. **Talon has no flat armor reduction in his kit so we can skip that part. ** As Lux is Squishy and won't survive long enough to fully stack Black Cleaver, math will be done based on 3 stacks being applies to Lux.   3 stacks of Black Cleaver removes 12% of Lux's Armor so we do 138 x 0.12 which gives us 16.56. Lux is now left with 121.44 armor. Lord Dominik's Regards now applies to that 121.44 armor so we do 121.44 x 0.35 which gives us 42.5. Lux now has 78.94 armor 2 Lethality items = 39 armor penetration at level 18. Lux is left with 39.94 armor.   If Talon managed to fully stack black cleaver onto Lux it would go even lower. **If this was Rengar he'd be doing near True Damage to Lux due to the flat armor reduction granted by his R**   That's based on total armor penetration last whisper. If LDR was still bonus armor penetration then it would only calculate off the 45 armor on Zhonyas and the 6 armor from her stat shard. A bonus Armor LDR would only remove 51 x 0.35 = 17.85 armor.
You are only missing that Lux is annoyinriotg piece of shit who should get one shot by cannon minons. From level 3 to level 18. And every time she does enemy ADC should get full kill gold even though it was cannon minion who did all the work. #overthrowDemacia #riot is racist Literally Demacians and Ionians are constantly the most annoying overbuffed shits for years. #Love for freljord #love for Noxus #My Shurima #bilgewater #literally anyone else i just hate Demacia
: Translation. “I lost to a tank, rito plz nerf”
Exactly. Dont buff outdated champions to hide their flaws with more damage. I died by my mistake. But i shouldnt have died. He should not have the means to kill anyone on level 3. Because no one can kill him on level 13. On 16 hes more GGEZ than Kayle and Kassadin together. Its a tank. SO let it be a tank. Cant die> cant deal damage. Instead of cant die> deals more damage than those who can. Its supposed to be a meat shield not a meat grinder.
Mandarr (NA)
: From your description alone it seems like you didn't respect Mundo's damage, which comes at the cost of his own HP. Then you were caught unaware of his powerspike at 6 + Spirit Visage. This sounds more like it's your fault than anything else.
I underestimated his ability to beat me the way even a darius cannot. It is my fault. I know what his level 6 means. But i also got surprised how he ignores the executiners i bought and ignite i brought to the lane. Doesnt affect his healing at all. Its just that i think that champions with amazing lategame, like Mundo, Jax, Yi and so on you know of whom i speak, should not even have any win conditions in lane unless a very severe mistake is made. Now im not saying that they should lose every lane. But they should not be able to ever get ahead unless severe mistake is made by their opponent. which most of this champions actually ignore. You eat 2 Mundo cleavers? If youre not a sustain champ it means you probably lost lane unless ganked. You fight master Yi with a red buff> unless you're XIN/UDYR/Warwick/Rammus guess what? you lost. He literally beats a Lee Sin with a red buff before 6. Its unfair. ( i dont play lee, and i dont think lee is weak, its just that Yi's outdated kit should not be a thing in the game anymore.) Jax catches you in one counterstrike in toplane? guess what he goes for the all in. And if u dont get away here he comes with a Sheen and now his W deals 30% of ur health bar. And they all outscale you. Kinda seems badly designed.
: > [{quoted}](name=Asud,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pdTbZdWh,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-30T10:19:02.001+0000) > > Went into the game now. Picked Riven against Mundo > took ignite, he has TP > lvl 3 he just walked into my minion wave , missed 2 cleavers ate ignite and still killed me. > Also being able to towerdive a AD champion while building Spirit Visage should not be a thing no matter how fed he is. > Its just stupid that such a old champion kit gets buffed so he can stay "relevant" while ignoring all the current rules others must respect. Lol learn how to play the game kid. You're bad.
I am. But so is he>meaning the man who was against me. Doesn't change the fact that champ is dumb only because they are trying to hide how bad and outdated his kit is by buffing its damage and ability to faceroll over the opponent.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The new morde ult will be a huge problem.
I love it! The entire theme. The looks. Pretty much like Lich King. Everything screams COOL let the adc mains cry its healthy for children to let a tear sometimes until they grow up LOL just kidding
: > 1) you are not allowed to defend yourself if someone flames you, especially flaming them back As KFCeytron said; you're allowed to defend yourself through using the Mute Feature. Flaming people back != defending yourself, and frankly, I don't understand why people feel the need to "defend themselves" by flaming back against random people they don't know in a videogame. > 2) You have to take it with a smile and let them ruin your experience. talking back would ruin theirs! just let them get all the satisfaction. Technically speaking, it's a lose/lose situation. In your eyes, they either get the satisfaction of laying into someone playing meek, or they get the satisfaction of knowing that you're _easy pickings_ to provoke and start a flame war with. But, I've learned that, when it comes to a flamer or troll; the most painful wound you could inflict is to ignore them. Don't mention them, don't give them the time of day, don't even acknowledge their existence; _that_ hurts them much, much more than flaming does. > 3) Riot doesn't care who started it. And they have no reason to. Flame wars only detract from the game, making it that much easier for your opponents to beat you since you're so preoccupied with fighting the wrong team, and in many cases, you and the other flamer are ruining the game for at least 1-3 other teammates. Flaming helps nothing, and is wholly detrimental, so...Yeah. Of course Riot doesn't care who started it. It doesn't belong in their game, so _anyone who participates_ gets the gavel. > Muting wont stop them from inting because you wont ff. Neither will flaming. What's your point?
Point is if we are playing football in the field and u come and slap my face i'd probably break your both arms or worse since i'm that kind of guy. Insult isn't going to go away because you re ignoring it. It's like terrorist have came and blew up your house and now you wont do anything you will ignore them and hope that they wont blow up your next house. Yeah right.
Show more

Asud

Level 249 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion