Yenn (NA)
: How the fuck can anyone on the balance team think this is healthy?
To those saying "But he had Duskblade and Stormrazor, while you had no defensive items": An explanation isn't a justification.
: I consider Shen and Poppy much more threatening than Trundle. In fact, both champions destroy Trundle, Shen destroys Yi and Poppy shuts down Fiora, Wukong, Lucian and Vi. Also Renekton is officially a top tier URF champ now with Essence Reaver converting all his basic attacks to W's lmfao. My tier list of OP URF champs: S+ Tier - {{champion:238}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:29}} S Tier - {{champion:86}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:78}} A Tier - {{champion:45}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:105}} If there are any questions regarding this list go ahead and ask. Many assassin-y one-shotters are omitted due to extreme variation in success vs certain comps (Rengar, Nocturne, Hecarim etc.). I already know someone is gonna ask about {{champion:29}} though and it's because Twitch with Hail of Blades is a new URF monster (comes out of stealth, shoots 3 shots from a mile away in under 0.75 seconds to instantly kill the main threat then still has perma 2.5 AS, huge range and AoE cuz Hurricane to clean up the rest). Plus he has a good laning phase.
Way too opinionated list. Though not like the other guy's was any better. We don't need to make up any lists at all though, we have stats. https://lolalytics.com/urf/worldwide/platinum/plus/champions/
: Same reason there isn't an easy way to mass convert your blue shards into IP all at once.
DW Diana (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ayzev,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2Y5lYOEP,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-07-01T21:37:49.828+0000) > > {{item:3140}} Lol first when you decide to change what someone has said to clarify make sure you understand what they've said. I wasn't saying Malz and Lissandra needed counters, I was saying hypermobile hyper carries do, and by fixing malz and Lissandra the hypermobile hyper carries won't need nerfing. Second yes QSS is a nice counter to both of those. Sadly because you misunderstood the initial comment this also has nothing to do with it.
Alright, I kinda goofed. But still, if some champions need nerfs and you weaken their counters, that will make them need nerfs more, not less. And fixing two specific champions won't fix dozens of others, especially when the two have lower than average pick rates.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hayaishi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=boQGHPF9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-01T20:36:58.613+0000) > > AP Assassins do it as well. Diana doesn't need her Q most of the time. Fizz can do it too even if he miss his R. They assassin for reason.
> [{quoted}](name=ValiantKiller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=boQGHPF9,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-07-01T20:58:27.038+0000) > > They assassin for reason. Being able to miss important skillshots and still get their job done is not that reason.
: They scraped the rework. https://i.redd.it/k1pjk5gf4l611.png
I'd be looking forward to that new Lissandra passive, but at one point they considered giving her bonus AD scaling with max mana, so I'm instead concerned about how they apparently have no idea what to do.
DW Diana (NA)
: Fix malzahar and Lissandra and the hypermobile hyper carries (not JUST assassins) will return to being good but not the only thing viable. They don't need NERFS, they need COUNTERS.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Loki1987,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2Y5lYOEP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-01T15:31:29.232+0000) > > malzahar and Lissandra need COUNTERS {{item:3140}}
Lenn (NA)
: for those who have stayed clean of drugs
Who needs drugs when you have League
EkyonKun (NA)
: Comparing Auto Attack range with Ability range is actually not that accurate in most cases. This is because they're measured differently. Auto attack range is measured from the outside of the character model. Ability range is measured from the center of the character model. I would suggest testing this again, except use Annie as a point of reference. Her Q range is exactly 625 units, which is what Zed's ult should be. So if she can Q him notably before he ults, then yes, his ult range is in fact bugged. If not, I can do it later after work and verify it myself.
But this here is a range difference of 100 units. There's no way the radius of TF's model is a hundred units. Doing it with Annie would probably be more accurate, but it's not necessary to see that something's not right.
: Me singing the theme from Doki Doki Literature Club! ❤️
> [{quoted}](name=MyStomachHurts,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lpAwvwxW,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-30T00:53:42.168+0000) > >Had a fun time playing the game The game is good, but I'm not sure if "fun" is an appropriate descriptor lol
Saezio (EUNE)
: To all those claiming X or Y champ is busted. NO!! The only busted champions are {{champion:11}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:38}} The ranged ones that you claim are busted? Balls, have a yi on them or any of the other i posted and tell me how lond they last
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1NnJOZpQ,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-06-28T20:44:16.616+0000) > > busted champions are {{champion:23}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:38}} Here, take a minute to fact-check: https://lolalytics.com/urf/worldwide/platinum/plus/champions/ Check some ranged champions too, while you're at it.
: shaco is legit garbage since you can get lens at level 1 meaning his w no longer exists and you can follow his q
> [{quoted}](name=UnboundHades,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1NnJOZpQ,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-06-28T21:38:24.045+0000) > > you can get lens at level 1 meaning his w no longer exists They will still deal damage to you, you only negate the fear
: fizz is more annoying than strong xin can be locked down and killed by any other champ with high damage trynd is mostly just ap in urf yi is basically current yi on live just without reaver kass can be shut down before he hits 6 and jax cant be stopped no matter what champ you pick so hes the only really insane one
Fizz's win rate is less than a percent lower than Jax's. He is way more than just annoying. You're also heavily underestimating Yi.
: If You Won't Give Players a Safe Leave Option, then Let Us Jungle Without Smite
> [{quoted}](name=The Yetii Rider,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w2lN6P9t,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-25T23:05:49.220+0000) > > The tying of jungle camp XP to jungle items was to prevent a pro strategy where bot lane tries to kill Krugs and get level 2 early. Top laners did that too at some point, just with wolves - clear the camp, recall, buy pots and tp to lane, so you start out with more pots and exp than your opponent. Though I don't know how the viability of this strat varied between low elo, high elo and pro play.
: Riot literally denies that they increased damage and claims TTK is similar to previous seasons despite most players saying otherwise.
Maybe they mean to say that total damage dealt at the end of a game is on average the same as usual. Though that would be misleading, since you can't deal more damage if your targets can't take more damage.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ayzev,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pW1w1EiZ,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2018-06-25T17:04:43.093+0000) > > If you lower the resistances tank items give, it indirectly increases damage against tanks. But not against squishies. > > But what are the chances of these people suddenly getting "burned out" all at once? Normally it would happen progressively. > > Them saying "this is better" doesn't actually make it better. Maybe it is better, maybe it's not, but that video isn't proof of anything. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/hAaYMrEs-leveling-and-rewards-early-impressions-and-adjustments How about them not just saying it, how about them actually showing all the math behind it :)
Now that's actual proof. Much appreciated
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=JGisLaneDiff,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pW1w1EiZ,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-06-25T15:38:24.924+0000) > > you realize that lowering resistances would increase damage, right? If you lower the resistances tank items give, it indirectly increases damage against tanks. But not against squishies. > if you play a video game as a job and for multiple hours a day you will eventually get burned out. But what are the chances of these people suddenly getting "burned out" all at once? Normally it would happen progressively. > the BE system is better for new players and the similar to the ip system for lvl 30+ players. Here is a video regarding the BE system from Riot Them saying "this is better" doesn't actually make it better. Maybe it is better, maybe it's not, but that video isn't proof of anything.
Melvor (EUW)
: neither, they are both stupid champs.
OP isn't asking which champ to buy, but which side to take in the upcoming event.
RengClaw (NA)
: i deleted one of my favorite games today
Keep using his stuff, just don't pay for it. You don't have to choose between having fun and spiting him.
: why's that?
Probably because, according to the first recent article I found on him, "he suggested 12-year-old Barron Trump should be ripped from his mother's arms and put in a cage with p3dophiles". So basically he wishes the absolute worst on a child just because he doesn't like/disagrees with his parent.
Freshmaker (EUNE)
: Would you honour the positive guy who went 0/4 in lane over the toxic person who carried you? You can mute toxic players but you can't force someone to not suck.
You're already rewarded for playing well with more exp/BE and mastery gain, ranking up faster and higher and getting hextech chests easier. Honoring for that is just redundant.
CppL (EUW)
: damn...you almost get 2 shot.what items you guys had?
https://image.ibb.co/gZHG4o/here.png Full damage, no surprises there
: I would love to compare team gold between your team and the Enemy team.
https://image.ibb.co/ccMDzo/hereyougo.png
Pika Fox (NA)
: None of your team could realistically stop yi. Nami bubble and thresh Q arent super easy to land, and youre all squishy enough to die pretty much instantly other than thresh depending on build. Also; k/d/a means literally nothing in aram. Most gold is generated passively, and if he died more than you then hes spent more than you. Him being 0/500/0 means nothing in aram.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=weZZYpok,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-06-22T19:36:39.290+0000) > > Also; k/d/a means literally nothing in aram. Most gold is generated passively Just played a game that says otherwise. Unless a 3k difference is literally nothing. https://image.ibb.co/buPcQT/areyousure.png
: Disabling champs for Pro but not for normal/ranked games
They seem to like band-aids a bit too much lately
: Not true. Reading is much more difficult and makes you smarter. Unlike videogames.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ttz9MiKm,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-06-22T10:06:32.061+0000) > > Reading is much more difficult You may have to elaborate on this
: What bothers me is the constant reinforcement that the automated ban system is 99% accurate. That your automatically guilty unless you can provide evidence for a case that they won't even reveal your offense on. Makes me wonder how many wrongfully banned accounts wern't able to get past the automated responses. In most cases you can't even work with the support team due to them not being able to tell you anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Resolution,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BrWLAEPs,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-06-22T04:27:53.608+0000) > > unless you can provide evidence This guy actually did provide evidence, and that still wasn't enough, at least initially.
: oracles
Helps with skillshots/AoE, but if you rely on anything that's targetted, you're still screwed. And you're also sacrificing vision on the map.
: Game duration and internet cafes
We still have ARAM, but that doesn't seem to help.
: This patch is a fucking joke lmao
Even Yi, who does have inbuilt true damage and likely took the same keystone, could merely keep up with that percentage
: So instead of muting this said player, you decided (DECIDED) to let him flame you just so you could see his account banned? This sounds like a personal problem buddy, I dont think you should be enjoying a flame session.
Regardless of if the mute button was pressed or not, the flaming still happened. Muting only makes it invisible.
: Please don't increase his damage though. I'd much rather have everyone else's damage reduced.
That's some rather weird downvotes, considering we've had multiple threads asking for exactly this, apart from not referring specifically to Varus
: > [{quoted}](name=Ayzev,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J9KqwAW0,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2018-06-18T11:38:29.279+0000) > > Except for these: > https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Syndra/ > https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Kassadin/ > https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Orianna/ Kassadin is not a mage, he's an Assassin, the fact that you had to reach to mention him only further proves my point. Orianna and Syndra are 47% which is close to 30%, especially considering they are high skill cap mages. They only need small buffs. More than that, look at why they are only 47%. Their counters are popular meta picks. Syndra needs a slight buff but she was doing poorly well before the mage changes, and she is only 1 mage. Best Orianna one tricks are literally doing 1% less then the best Zoe one tricks, that right there should tell you who her WR is low. She is a hard champion to play. Overall you may have individual champions in a bad spot but the mage archtype as a whole is fine and the ones struggling are performing well on mains and only need small buffs, not anything major.
I wasn't really making a point, just felt that I should correct that specific part. I actually agree that mages as a whole don't need buffs. Though, 3% off usually isn't considered close.
: Well, Rek'sai is not difficult to master Kit wise. her heavy points lie in her map presence and jungling control. Rek'sai has a seriously skill-dependant map-presence and needs to have very strong map-awareness. Plus when you move burrowed, your vision is strongly narrowed so you need to have really good eyes and precognitive abilities to read a player's movements and intentions just by the tiny purple rings their movements emit. Rek'sai is not difficult to master. She is difficult to utilize in a proper team
TL;DR - High skill floor, but not much higher skill ceiling
: > [{quoted}](name=Yenn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J9KqwAW0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-18T03:25:17.830+0000) > > Cassiopeia, Kassadin, Victor, Ziggs, Lissandra, etc. all lack the burst to kill before they themselves are killed. Ziggs stats https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Ziggs/ How exactly is he doing poorly in this meta. The fact that he is doing well kinda discredits your "only mages that can 100-0" arguments. The ones that are sub 50% WR are very close to it and just need minor buffs. Why is it always so extreme with the forums. They are weaker because they are slightly undertuned, not because they cannot 100-0.
> [{quoted}](name=Malix Farwin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J9KqwAW0,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-06-18T11:26:05.314+0000) > > The ones that are sub 50% WR are very close to it Except for these: https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Syndra/ https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Kassadin/ https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Orianna/
zBarnï (EUNE)
: Trade Keys and Chests
Probably not very easy to implement that in the client, and that effort certainly won't be rewarded, since the more stuff you can get for free, the less incentive you have to buy anything.
: So riot thinks I'm a cheater.
"Why am I banned for cheating if I didn't cheat" "We can't tell you because you may exploit" Guilty until proven innocent? Except your proof did nothing, so just guilty, I guess
: Nah, you're thinking of {{champion:164}}. Truly cultured individuals are fans of legs.
Thicc thighs save lives, but leg knives are my demise
: It's constructive to tell the boards that they'e being whiny and nonconstructive...so that you guys will stop being so.
The people doing that act on emotion, not logic, so that's never going to stop.
: If I was a rioter, I’d never communicate through Boards. Community sucks
>90% of posts unconstructive And here you are, contributing to that number. Not like that's an excuse to ignore the boards anyway. There's still those 10% that actually are worth attention.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ayzev,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=McHolAJE,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-06-16T04:22:28.049+0000) > > That's different. Aatrox's way of swinging his sword is only visual. Sol popping turrets at will would screw gameplay. If the tower doesnt fall to aatrox's sword, why would he strike through? Its the same thing, youre trying to use lore to argue in game animation, and im saying the power and lore doesnt really match up with everything in game. Its not like teemo or trist or vayne in lore would do anything agaisnt aatrox and its not like aurelion wouldnt just kill pretty much all of them instantly.
I didn't really argue in favor of the sword going through, I'm just pointing out what seems like a flaw in your argument. There's obvious reasons to not base in-game power levels on lore, but I don't see the harm in doing so for something as small as an auto animation.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Charles Barklius,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=McHolAJE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-06-15T23:22:40.594+0000) > > It looks real dumb, and doesn't even make sense in universe > > Why would you have to preserve the edge of a magic immortal sword that can allegedly cleave through mountains? Why would a dragon that can summon stars not instantly blow up the tower?
That's different. Aatrox's way of swinging his sword is only visual. Sol popping turrets at will would screw gameplay.
Neamean (NA)
: Warden Rengar when?
Wouldn't Marauder make more sense?
Arammus (EUW)
: i love how aatrox pickrate starts to increase right now.
From my personal experience, it just seems to be people seeing videos of a rework, expecting it to be live already, picking the reworked champion before checking if it really is live and only realizing once they're in-game: "Wait, this is still the same garbage we always had"
: PSA About Riot
> [{quoted}](name=Gregorovic08,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=l1bqftQF,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-15T03:11:40.053+0000) > > Every change is made not to ruin the game, Yes >but to improve it. Not necessarily
Onotori (NA)
: Look at MMOs. Infinitely more complex, and yet much better balanced. It's not that Riot can't balance the game, it's that they simply don't want to, since balance loses money in an F2P system.
>MMOs balanced I think that's way too general to be accurate.
: Serously? I always it was 2 last letters from miss. Or Waffen Schutzstaffen.
That's what I've heard. Though I googled it now and it seems most people really do see it as a short form of "miss"
Spookster (OCE)
: (ok but what does SS stand for) and I'd be all for this if they made options to make it smaller, as well as disable it. AT the same time though, having be careful come up on your screen when its directed at someone else might not be the best. MIA would be great, but some of the other pings might be more confusing. Also, ping spam would be even more disgusting than it is now.
> [{quoted}](name=Spookster,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zAb2o3zf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-14T21:18:30.736+0000) > > (ok but what does SS stand for) Stay safe
Fízz v2 (EUW)
: http://www.gamesoflegends.com/champion/picksandbans.php?id=ALL&league=ALL&season=S8&split=Summer&patch=ALL&role=MID basically 0 assassins http://www.gamesoflegends.com/champion/picksandbans.php?id=ALL&league=ALL&season=S8&split=Summer&patch=ALL&role=ADC still mostly adcs lul
You can't expect a class of champions that are made to rely on their opponents' mistakes to succeed in an environment where the best players in the world compete against each other and have as close to perfect communication as it gets. It is their very design that prevents them from succeeding in pro play, and simply giving them raw number buffs until they're picked there will only cause them to become absolute nightmares to deal with in solo queue, where they currently are pretty balanced overall with only one real exception.
Show more

Ayzev

Level 97 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion