: RIOT SAVE LEAGUE, GOD I DONT WANT TO MIGRATE TO FORTNITE
Already did this 20 days or so ago. I was away from my PC for 3 weeks due to business stuff, and when I came back I needed to play only 1 game to bring me back to how annoying this game is. I knew how famous Fortnite became on Twitch so I decided to uninstall League and start Fortnite. This is the best decision I made in my gaming life. I hate League now. I feel so much better now. No chat in Battle Royale. You could leave a game whenever you want and you are not punished for it, whereas I need to stay until last minute in a league game and if not you get easily banned for it. Annoying as fuck. This game will die soon. Twitch streamers better migrate to another game cause their career will also be in the trash. lol.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Jwlkr74 (NA)
: Hit ctrl+ F
> [{quoted}](name=Jwlkr74,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=q2Vyh7ru,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-02-08T06:26:16.463+0000) > > Hit ctrl+ F This did it. Thanks to staff who helped me :). Keep up the good work. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} _sarcasm_
: Stop removing important stuff in-game!
Why am I not able to see that ?
Rioter Comments
: I Cannot give Better Advice for Climbing then this
https://i.imgur.com/drlVCgf.png[/img] Doesn't work. Main janna btw.
Skorch (NA)
: The game is such a mess right now people dont even know the issue.
I could only agree with the title of this post, without having the need to read the entire post. Game is a mess right now.
Rioter Comments
: _23 minutes in_ "Oh hey they had a {{champion:75}} , I wonder ho-" {{champion:75}} _charging at him with 550 stacks and righteous glory_
> [{quoted}](name=laughup02,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=y4YTffyH,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-02-02T12:12:12.723+0000) > > _23 minutes in_ "Oh hey they had a {{champion:75}} , I wonder ho-" > > {{champion:75}} _charging at him with 550 stacks and righteous glory_ Has 1000 stacks and doesn't help team. Team dies 4 vs 5. All lanes destroyed. Last towers before inhibitors left at 15% HP. Nasus at 1200 stacks. Team loses 3 inhibitors. Enemy takes baron. Comes in base, kills 4 of the team mates. Enemy kills 2 last towers and leave nexus open. Goes to take Elder drake. Nasus still top 1300 stacks. Enemy ends game by destroying nexus. GG mate :) 1300 stacks :) Go shove them somewhere now. Typical Nasus plays. {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
: "I'd rather have a toxic teammate than a bad one"
I prefer it. I'm sick of having 0/5/0 at 3rd min or 0/12/1 at 9th min. So yeah. I'd rather have some1 being toxic as fuk and make sure we win the game by harassing us like an alpha to do our job than have some inter who is silent and just ints and laughs behind the screen on how he lost us the game :)
: High Priority: Cannot invite players in a tournament (custom game)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: High Priority: Cannot invite players in a tournament (custom game)
Rioter Comments
: Orange essence is a fucking joke.
Go do some ARAM tornaments. It’s free RP and XP boost.
: I personally have used the statement that the boards are a minority of our population, so think I may have some response that's valid to this post. When we/I say things like that, it's almost always in response to players making hyperbolic statements like "literally every player hates these changes" or "90% of all players don't like this preseason, just look at the boards, and everyone I've talked to has said the same thing". We don't always react to what the boards are talking/voicing frustrations about, but that doesn't mean we're not listening. Take game pacing for example, our first reaction to the boards is not to try and correct the entire game because there's a number of threads where players are talking about the game feeling like it progresses too quickly. Instead, we'll take that and look **globally** both through objective data that we collect such as game length, game pacing, time to turret kills, bloodiness etc. We also run subjective surveys in the client to collect feedback from players **globally** to understand at a higher level what's going on with the game. In regards to your final statement about "why can't the people who love the game right now come here and tell us about it?", the answer comes down to human nature. If you're enjoying something, there's very little reason to go out of your way to talk about how much you're enjoying it, you just keep doing it. When things go a direction that you're NOT happy with, that's when you tend to speak out about how you're not happy. To use a REALLY abstract example. If you go to a restaurant and order a steak and mashed potatoes and it gets to your table and it's a solid 8/10, you're probably not going to sing the praises of the chef to your waiter, but you're also not going to complain about your food. If it comes out and it's a 1/10, the steak is burned to a crisp, the mashed potatoes taste like glue, you're almost certainly going to pull the waiter over to complain about how shitty it is. tl;dr - the boards can be considered something of a "flag" that indicates something is wrong, but rather than pivot immediately, we'll take the time to make sure something is **actually** a problem before acting. Sorry this is kind of on the short side and glosses over a pretty large topic, I was just heading out of the office but wanted to chime in quickly. Hopefully what I said makes sense though, if not I can try to clarify some of it later.
So how long would it take for you to see that thousands of people complain about the state of the game? Both on reddit and here? How many more posts does it require for players to make? Give us numbers so we know in the future how much does it take for Riot to take something seriously.
: "The boards are a small minority of the community who just want to complain."
> [{quoted}](name=IntrepidX13,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fUviMMuj,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-01-18T01:21:43.531+0000) > Also if the only people that come here are angry complainers, please by all means, people who are happy with the state of the game, come here and post about it, cause I have yet to see more than 1 or 2 posts about how great the game is right now. > https://media.giphy.com/media/3k0dxzUQoj984/giphy.gif
: You were Diamond in Flex. You were Bronze in Solo. Flex queue and solo queue have different MMR's. Your placement is based off your MMR, which is why you were placed in Silver for Solo.
> [{quoted}](name=MissHollymonster,realm=NA,application-id=cBWEdEZ4,discussion-id=OAFwqJIk,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-01-16T23:28:58.459+0000) > > You were Diamond in Flex. You were Bronze in Solo. Flex queue and solo queue have different MMR's. Your placement is based off your MMR, which is why you were placed in Silver for Solo. :(((
Porocles (NA)
: 2018 Season and Honor Help Desk
Won 10 games 0 defeats - placed in Silver 2. Was Diamond 5 last season. ?
Salron (NA)
: The season starts tomorrow, do not come here to complain about being placed lower
Yup, as I thought. 10 wins and got to silver 2 :) GG. Diamond 5 last season btw.
Salron (NA)
: The season starts tomorrow, do not come here to complain about being placed lower
Not if I get placed in Bronzs when I was Diamond tho {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Senwah (NA)
: I dont even get on anymore expecting to win. I just expect to lose 5 times in a row every day
I feel the same. For the past 2 weeks, since I started playing ranked again, I’m on a losing streak every single day. As otgers posted on the boards before - winning doesn’t even feel good. And for those that say losing games is completely only your fault - go to hell. For a reason the game requires a team play and if one of your team mates fucks up and throws the fight, it can immediately lead to defeat. For example, a game I had just yesterday. We were winning so damn hard - 2 inhibitors destroyed. We backed to get baron a d reatore HP and Mana. Jungle doesn’t smite the baron, Ezreal steals Baron with ult with some complete luck no vision even at baron and they immediately aced us in teamfight and won the game. This my friend is what’s wrong with the current meta right now. One mistake, one sinple mistake, which everyone can do, and it’s not to blame their skill or anythig but just smithing the wrong time or misclicking and not smiting can lead to defeat. Dying by mistake, getting caught to go ward for your team, can be a no return for your team. This is what pisses me off in this meta, because I remember turning around games as a main support by my team mates mistakes. Now it’s impossible. As I’m speaking this, I realize that maybe the best chance of winning games in this state of the game, is by playing 5 man premades on ranked flex. Having team mates you trust and know that at least they avoid atupid mistakea may be the beat chance for the season 8. Why did Riot even enable duos in challenger? Well simply because of that. Because it’s almost impossible to carry games by going solo queue, and obviously I’m not the only one thinking the same. Good luck everyone in your 10 gamea tomorrow. Hopefully it’s not a losing streak.
Rioter Comments
: Over 20,000 people to wait before login
Must be the authentication service again. It has problems yesterday.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I haven't been able to play because of computer problems. My laptop's graphics card gave up on me, and I had to send it back to the manufacturer to get it fixed. That was about a month ago. This is also why I specifically tried my best to keep *MY* opinions on balance out of the picture, because I haven't had a chance to understand the meta. If I happened to fail in that regard, I'm sorry, and it wasn't my intention. What I am trying to argue for is just constructive criticism. I do understand why people are upset, and they have every right to be. But that doesn't call for coming onto the boards, and filling up a thread with nothing but inherent blind rage. Keep a level head, keep your arguments professional, and keep cussing out of the picture. This is what I am trying to argue for.
> [{quoted}](name=Paleo Electro,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=UA79L6EJ,comment-id=003d0000,timestamp=2018-01-12T16:46:33.336+0000) > > I haven't been able to play because of computer problems. My laptop's graphics card gave up on me, and I had to send it back to the manufacturer to get it fixed. That was about a month ago. > > This is also why I specifically tried my best to keep *MY* opinions on balance out of the picture, because I haven't had a chance to understand the meta. If I happened to fail in that regard, I'm sorry, and it wasn't my intention. > > What I am trying to argue for is just constructive criticism. I do understand why people are upset, and they have every right to be. But that doesn't call for coming onto the boards, and filling up a thread with nothing but inherent blind rage. Keep a level head, keep your arguments professional, and keep cussing out of the picture. > > This is what I am trying to argue for. If people don't speak up Riot will just ignore the community even more.
: I am honestly getting very tired of the Boards community.
Instead of trying to paraphrase what's going on on the boards right now, try to find the reason why the boards have been so negative. While reading your post, I somehow agreed with the things you said but then I started thinking why are people going out of their way to start expressing their anger on the boards. Why don't someone try to explain that to all of us? People are not complaining out of their boredom. If you actually took some time to read people's 'negative' posts here, you would understand their feelings and understand why they complain. I'm not gonna try give the thousands examples but current state of the game is a pretty big justification why people complain. Take a deep look around and play some ranked games to see what we're all talking about. Because I'm sick of people justifying the current state of the game and preseason, and when I open their OP.GG profile, there are 0 games played in the past 30 days and are unranked. This is what pisses me off. Same if with your own account. You haven't played NONE games for the past couple of days. No ranked games during preseason. Idk your situation and if you're playing from another account but if this is the case, why post from this account ? Please give me reasons to make me feel better. People love to talk theory but when you experience it first-hand, it's different. I haven't stopped being on a losing streaks for the past 2-3 weeks on ranked flex, regardless what I try and keep up my hopes and stay positive. I lose games with perfect KDA, vision score and everything required from a support, because of trolls, throwers, inters, rage quitters, verbal abusers, people who give up (negative attitude). All the reports possible in the list. Most of those things people are complaining on the boards and are those with the 100+ upvotes. And do you know why, because people play and can relate to, to the current state of the game. There are many things to be thankful to Riot, I'm thankful for some. But the MAJOR things that need to be taken care of are completely ignored by Riot or postponed for maybe 3018? I'm glad you are thankful at Riot and love them but don't judge people who are critic to some of the things that need attention and fixing. Systems fail and it's OK. People are angry because Riot apply systems that aren't tested and when they fail, they refuse to fix it and expect players to just adapt to the broken systems. This is why people are angry and come on the boards to complain.
Rioter Comments
: NEW MISS FORTUNE SPLASHES
Splashes may be good but if champs look ugly in game, there's no point for that.
: Probably shouldn't build thornmail first without any health, especially against champs that aren't lifestealing so...item choices could have played a part in the reason that game didn't end well thus giving you a poor idea of what actually happened and why. If rengar and talon both have lethality items and lord dominiks...they're going to be hitting like true damage against pretty much anyone...they're assassins aren't they supposed to do that? Obviously your squishies are going to pop, I didn't see the game so I don't know how long the tanks lasted to say whether or not it was too long too short but I can't take your word for it. Yes, you and all the other bad supports had a high win rate with the broken items for supports, but now you don't know how to position/ward/harass in lane, what to buy etc. since you relied on a single item or a single champion to get wins with instead of bothering to learn how to actually play the game...so now you suffer for that, big deal? Braum isn't really good against anyone that doesn't have projectiles like MF, Twitch or Jhin, it's not really a meta for him duno why you're trying to play him and then complaining about it...he's not that kind of tank. Keep playing broken, brainless healers/shielders/ap supports for now until they balance them. I agree MF and Jhin are dumb, they take Arcane Comet and are too oppressive in lane and there are no drawbacks for them to take SORCERY RUNES since they can build lethality and still hit hard+ have long range, high damage ults/abilities but if you just farm in lane and don't get harassed then they're not that useful. Though if you can drag the game out long, lethality shouldn't be that much of an issue. There are still a few broken tanks that are unkillable like Maokai Galio Sej etc. A lot of the things you're complaining about are just from lack of understanding/knowledge. Tanks aren't useless they just need to know when they can and when they can't go in and who to focus, and in your rank they most likely don't.
> [{quoted}](name=Crusader4213,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PVrLIU1n,comment-id=00160001,timestamp=2018-01-11T00:13:58.696+0000) > > Probably shouldn't build thornmail first without any health, especially against champs that aren't lifestealing so...item choices could have played a part in the reason that game didn't end well thus giving you a poor idea of what actually happened and why. If rengar and talon both have lethality items and lord dominiks...they're going to be hitting like true damage against pretty much anyone...they're assassins aren't they supposed to do that? Obviously your squishies are going to pop, I didn't see the game so I don't know how long the tanks lasted to say whether or not it was too long too short but I can't take your word for it. > > Yes, you and all the other bad supports had a high win rate with the broken items for supports, but now you don't know how to position/ward/harass in lane, what to buy etc. since you relied on a single item or a single champion to get wins with instead of bothering to learn how to actually play the game...so now you suffer for that, big deal? Braum isn't really good against anyone that doesn't have projectiles like MF, Twitch or Jhin, it's not really a meta for him duno why you're trying to play him and then complaining about it...he's not that kind of tank. Keep playing broken, brainless healers/shielders/ap supports for now until they balance them. > > I agree MF and Jhin are dumb, they take Arcane Comet and are too oppressive in lane and there are no drawbacks for them to take SORCERY RUNES since they can build lethality and still hit hard+ have long range, high damage ults/abilities but if you just farm in lane and don't get harassed then they're not that useful. Though if you can drag the game out long, lethality shouldn't be that much of an issue. There are still a few broken tanks that are unkillable like Maokai Galio Sej etc. > > A lot of the things you're complaining about are just from lack of understanding/knowledge. Tanks aren't useless they just need to know when they can and when they can't go in and who to focus, and in your rank they most likely don't. For a person who plays the support role, and mains Braum and Lulu, really should not be harassing me here. Because what you just said is contradicting your league profile and it’s an oxymoron. You don’t know how I play as a support to be judging me here with no god damn reason but just be a salty sad child. Second of all, as a main supprt you should know better. You should know better from all of those 100+upvoted threads every 2 days posted on here for the current state of the game. We’re all not perfect but we’re not dumb as well to see what’s going on.
: Lool janna is cancer. No skill champ. Ardent, Redemption, Locket, Ancient coin line, all cancer. Rewards you for basically doing nothing. Just standing. Point and click abilities. Peeling that a 5 year old with limited motor skills can even do. Supports need to be given more skillshots and less point and clicks.
> [{quoted}](name=AninLegions777,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PVrLIU1n,comment-id=00160002,timestamp=2018-01-11T01:33:09.774+0000) > > Lool janna is cancer. No skill champ. Ardent, Redemption, Locket, Ancient coin line, all cancer. Rewards you for basically doing nothing. Just standing. Point and click abilities. Peeling that a 5 year old with limited motor skills can even do. Supports need to be given more skillshots and less point and clicks. Then go play her and I want you on my rank for 2 months if it’s that easy. I’m waiting and counting :)
: Just as much as I love this game ( more like used to*), I hate the company. The Riot Balance team is a total joke, only provide unnecessary and unhealthy changes, and few hours ago I heard they're removing sightstone too, I guess I'll join you on leaving this game. Sucks to know that back at season 2/3 League was in a better state on the gameplay side. At least tanks didn't have assasin damage.
> [{quoted}](name=Inorynn,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PVrLIU1n,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2018-01-10T15:06:21.534+0000) > > Just as much as I love this game ( more like used to*), I hate the company. > The Riot Balance team is a total joke, only provide unnecessary and unhealthy changes, and few hours ago I heard they're removing sightstone too, I guess I'll join you on leaving this game. Sucks to know that back at season 2/3 League was in a better state on the gameplay side. At least tanks didn't have assasin damage. I'm removing their heads if they remove sightstone. You better make april jokes here my dude lol.
GigglesO (NA)
: I can nolonger say League has a place for me.
Exactly my thoughts! I'm sick of those lethality items being so over-powered it's fucking annoying the fuck out of me. I just lost a flex game against 5 AD champion (talon and rengar in that comp). We were winnig so hard early game, zac our jungle was able to build thornmale so early, I was surprised! The moment rengar and talon came with 3 lethality items and lord dominik or mortal reminder, we were dying like we had no god damn fucking items on us. I remember having 65-70% win ratio with Janna before her 2 major nerfs and the nerfs on the core items ({{item:3504}} {{item:3107}}). Now I can barely get above 55% win ratio with any of my main supports. I'm trying to get into this tanky meta and play Braum in the meantime but it seems like all those lethality items make it useless for the tanks too. Miss Fortune from an ADC went to an assassin for just couple of months. Everyone is building lethality on her too. Same for Jhin. Same for Graves (we can justify him cause he's jungle now -.-). It was cool before when you build one armor penetration item ({{item:3036}} or {{item:3033}}) and manage to outplay the enemy. Now it's all fucked up and all your tanks are useless if someone manages to get some assists or 1-2 kills to build 2 lethality items. This meta is pissing me the fuck off seriously.
: Hello! There's a lot to unpack here, but I'll do my best to address the points you've made in this thread. **Why was Lux selected for a Lunar Revel skin this year?** I pinged my product owner for a reply for this one, since he's more deeply involved in the selection discussions than I am myself, and I didn't want to misconstrue anything. *"From early on we decided to do Warwick and Nasus for year of the dog, with the idea of exploring good dog and ‘bad’ dog. As we developed the idea further with them being divine door guardians we coupled it with having a powerful godly princess they would be protecting to balance out the skin offering. Lux was the champion that fit the best for this fantasy and since her last skin was over a year ago we felt ok with adding her to the group for this year, and she is also an extremely popular champion in countries that celebrate Lunar New Year, so we also feel these players will appreciate having her be part of this celebration. Other champions that could have also made sense, that were less fitting on the role anyways, were not available due to having other skins already planned or in other cases having either gameplay or full re-works coming up. "* **What's the deal with the Illaoi skin?** We realized that Illaoi had waited quite some time for a skin, and felt that letting players vote for a thematic would be a great way to involve the community, as opposed to just popping a new skin on PBE. We submitted three concepts that were vastly different from each other to give everyone a variety to choose from. Granted, not everyone's favorite would be selected, and as such, not everyone would be super happy about the result, but imo, having a voice in voting is better than having us say, 'here's an Illaoi skin, kthxbai.' This project also enables us to really show what goes into creating a skin, which may shed some light on why we make choices, why things do and don't work, etc. **Okay, but there are a bunch of champions who are in desperate need of skins.** You're absolutely right. Some champions that you've named had pending reworks in 2017, such as Eve and Urgot, which made them ineligible for new skins. Swain's currently sitting on that waitlist right now. We tried to tackle some of the champion who needed love last year - Viktor, Cassiopeia, Yorick, to name a few. We have a ton planned for 2018, and I can assure you we've considered champions who haven't seen a new skin in a while. **Xayah and Rakan skins, though?** We felt that this was a no brainer for this year's Valentine's Day skins. They're *love birds*. They're an adorable couple in Runeterra, it seemed like a really good fit! This pairing of skins - Sweetheart - was one of the most suggested thematics from players for these two when they first released. **Riot's a business.** Yep, we are, but we truly do strive to be the most player focused games company in the world. I understand that we aren't perfect and that we do fall short at times - who doesn't? I'd highly encourage you (and everyone!) to continuously give us constructive feedback - both positive and negative - tell us why something does or doesn't suck, seriously. It's honestly the best way for us to know what we should keep doing and what we should do better. You aren't going to hurt our feelings, so please, be honest like you have been in this thread.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot KateyKhaos,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=pcX0wKmd,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2018-01-09T19:41:43.677+0000) > > Hello! > > There's a lot to unpack here, but I'll do my best to address the points you've made in this thread. > > **Why was Lux selected for a Lunar Revel skin this year?** > > I pinged my product owner for a reply for this one, since he's more deeply involved in the selection discussions than I am myself, and I didn't want to misconstrue anything. > > *"From early on we decided to do Warwick and Nasus for year of the dog, with the idea of exploring good dog and ‘bad’ dog. As we developed the idea further with them being divine door guardians we coupled it with having a powerful godly princess they would be protecting to balance out the skin offering. Lux was the champion that fit the best for this fantasy and since her last skin was over a year ago we felt ok with adding her to the group for this year, and she is also an extremely popular champion in countries that celebrate Lunar New Year, so we also feel these players will appreciate having her be part of this celebration. Other champions that could have also made sense, that were less fitting on the role anyways, were not available due to having other skins already planned or in other cases having either gameplay or full re-works coming up. "* > > **What's the deal with the Illaoi skin?** > > We realized that Illaoi had waited quite some time for a skin, and felt that letting players vote for a thematic would be a great way to involve the community, as opposed to just popping a new skin on PBE. We submitted three concepts that were vastly different from each other to give everyone a variety to choose from. Granted, not everyone's favorite would be selected, and as such, not everyone would be super happy about the result, but imo, having a voice in voting is better than having us say, 'here's an Illaoi skin, kthxbai.' This project also enables us to really show what goes into creating a skin, which may shed some light on why we make choices, why things do and don't work, etc. > > **Okay, but there are a bunch of champions who are in desperate need of skins.** > > You're absolutely right. Some champions that you've named had pending reworks in 2017, such as Eve and Urgot, which made them ineligible for new skins. Swain's currently sitting on that waitlist right now. We tried to tackle some of the champion who needed love last year - Viktor, Cassiopeia, Yorick, to name a few. We have a ton planned for 2018, and I can assure you we've considered champions who haven't seen a new skin in a while. > > **Xayah and Rakan skins, though?** > > We felt that this was a no brainer for this year's Valentine's Day skins. They're *love birds*. They're an adorable couple in Runeterra, it seemed like a really good fit! This pairing of skins - Sweetheart - was one of the most suggested thematics from players for these two when they first released. > > **Riot's a business.** > > Yep, we are, but we truly do strive to be the most player focused games company in the world. I understand that we aren't perfect and that we do fall short at times - who doesn't? > > I'd highly encourage you (and everyone!) to continuously give us constructive feedback - both positive and negative - tell us why something does or doesn't suck, seriously. It's honestly the best way for us to know what we should keep doing and what we should do better. > > You aren't going to hurt our feelings, so please, be honest like you have been in this thread. Will there be heartseeker/sweetheart skins coming for two male champions?
: That IS reformed. He doesn't flame his team in a way that they get upset about it. He doesn't do anything that violates the summoners code.
> [{quoted}](name=JungleTaliyahWTF,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qu8EBZ7h,comment-id=00270000,timestamp=2018-01-09T11:15:44.989+0000) > > That IS reformed. > > He doesn't flame his team in a way that they get upset about it. He doesn't do anything that violates the summoners code. It doesn't violate it because there's no track in the chat. If the things he said on stream he typed them down in the chat, it would have violated it then.
: Stop doing this to Tyler1
That's not reformed behavior. He just taught himself during that time, how to not type anything in the chat. He keeps flaming during the stream though.
: To teammates who voted "No" to the surrender vote
Me to those people https://imgur.com/72jDp0W.gif[/img]
Keyru (NA)
: Boards Moderation Discord Verification
ampheon (NA)
: I would like you to take a moment to hover over the icons for the items on the boards, or in the client if you don't beleive that the boards' stats are right. Now, after a bit of reading, you will find that the heal and shield power of {{item:3504}} and {{item:3107}} are 10%, not the proposed 8% nerf, and {{item:3222}} is still 20%, not the 15% nerf that was planned. The changes didn't make it past PBE.
[Patch 7.24b notes - Tooltip Note](https://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-724b-notes#patch-tooltips-note) https://imgur.com/0pdgncS.gif[/img]
ampheon (NA)
: The Heal and shield power nerf didnt go through
: Whats the point of collapsing on one target and use all your cooldowns if one champion can nullify damage of 5 people. Support should be able to peel but not make his team or adc immortal and render completely useless entire enemy team.
You're exaggerating. Nullify damage of 5 people cmon. Please give me a video so I can see how a shield is nullifying damage of 5 people please. Janna's E is barely absorbing any damage now after the nerf and the nerf on the core support items ({{item:3504}} {{item:3107}} ). On the other hand, a good support should know when to shield you so the adc or whoever's tanking, absorbs the most core damage for that moment. If you're talking about that, then I'm glad that/those supports made you feel that way, so we can prove that supports are essential in this game.
: Yeah dude especially when seeing enemy adc getting jumped on, losing 90% hp and suddenly he has shield that fills all that lost hp and more and when it ends he has full hp. Totally not broken.
What's the point of having a support if it can't save you ? The fuck you talking about ?
: Its not like shield, heal supports arent still cancer to deal with. They are heal shield bots rendering useless any attempt to poke or engage. Even the damage creep we have is not enough unless one of main assassins is fed e.g. rengar and even then you cant be sure if he succedes.
Have u seen the recent patches mate? How supports are getting constantly nerfed and their core items? Quit crying and respect supports.
Galacius (NA)
: Sorry for reposting there was some confusion. I am going to speak with my personal opinion and not the opinion of a moderator. I have a hard time believing he's reformed. He went from being a toxic jerk with followers who imitated his behavior to "reformed." I'm sorry but I don't believe it. Either he's putting on a show or he's playing a game. I am willing to give it time and see what happens but I am skeptical.
: On a more serious note everything right now is beyond repair. Just look up front reddit page about Tyler 1 and search the comments of certain rioters. I'm 100% convinced noone is working at riot, they are just some high school interns or something. If that is how riots PR department is handling the situation, keep going riot. Video still made me laugh like crazy and also cry a bit inside because i could actually imagine them buffing kha zix for the lulz.
Haven't thought to mention that before but I agree. Probably that's why their linkedin group is full of professionals begging for feedback as to why their applications have been turned down. Most likely volunteers or interns are working for 1.50$ per hour. https://i.makeagif.com/media/6-30-2015/MLInH3.gif
: welcome to season 8
And I'm the interviewer trying to hold my laugh because I know how much truth that is. https://imgur.com/1XOD6HB.gif[/img]
: Tyler1 WILL NOT be getting accounts back
I can definitely agree that you can change your toxic behavior as I’ve seen it first hand from my friends. However, while watching tyler1’s account for more than 3 months now, I have literally no clue how hw could have changed his behavior. As people said here in the comments, if he does one mistake he’ll be done for good. I have no doubt he’ll make this mistake very soon, once he starts streamings again.
Show more

Banana 18 Bro

Level 90 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion