Baxi2018 (EUNE)
: Why I quit LOL
It is my fault also, but why every single time I lose we lose all lanes. What I mean is if I play jg which I play the most, why are top,mid and bot lose their lanes hard. Those 4 wins I got were cuz I carried hard (ok 1 with ashe I didn't, but than again I'm not good adc), you can check. Again I m not saying its their fault and not mine, but its hard when all lanes lose, you simply can't gank them all at once. I'm just frustrated. :(
Baxi2018 (EUNE)
: Why I quit LOL
I love the game, it's matchmaking that I hate.
: In short, I don't play to improve, I play to judge others and comment on their mistakes. Sorry, that's all I read about your post.
> [{quoted}](name=Azwel,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0yAR6cAy,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-27T14:46:47.514+0000) > > In short, I don't play to improve, I play to judge others and comment on their mistakes. Sorry, that's all I read about your post. Its hard to improve when your team is weaker skill wise. I like to play jg, and I gank a lot, but in most games while I am ganking bot my top gets destroyed, and when I try to gank them, usually they push wave under enemy's tower and there's nothing I can do, I cant dive them cuz they are already fed.
: 100% true in every mode, hell I am expecting to start losing bot games at this point.
> [{quoted}](name=DoktorKaiser,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0yAR6cAy,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-27T14:28:13.405+0000) > > 100% true in every mode, hell I am expecting to start losing bot games at this point. Hahaha good one
: unfair matchmaking
That's the reason I quit LoL I love the game but hate its matchmaking.
CLG ear (NA)
: im not gonna play until taliyah gets a skin no ssg skin doesn't count
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0yAR6cAy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-27T11:40:02.193+0000) > > im not gonna play until taliyah gets a skin > > no ssg skin doesn't count Hahahah
Rioter Comments
Tesladin (EUW)
: Its called a losing streak and Im not entirely sure why it happens but it has happened to me. It may be that you are playing automatically without really focusing as hard as you think you are
> [{quoted}](name=Tesladin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XAOXsc5q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-25T06:18:52.872+0000) > > Its called a losing streak and Im not entirely sure why it happens but it has happened to me. > > It may be that you are playing automatically without really focusing as hard as you think you are Still, match history of my team is mostly defeat, and enemy's team mostly victory. I just thought that matchmaking system spreads teams equally by players past results, but it seems it doesn't. So my question is "How are you expected to win game with bad players against good (By bad I mean results from past 20 games)" Currently I'm 1/7 in placements, so I'm kinda tilted at the moment.
Rioter Comments
Baxi2018 (EUNE)
: Why am I getting bad players on my team in ranked?????
Baxi2018 (EUNE)
: Why am I getting bad players on my team in ranked?????
I know I'm not the best, but you have to see what plays they do, it's just out right stupid. Thing is when I take mid laner I get ganked at least 5-6 times under 10 min, and my jg is farming and not ganking anyone for 10 min, and when he decides to gank it's already to late. But when I took jg, all of my lanes were losing and I simply couldn't be everywhere at the same time.
Rioter Comments
: Nah Katarina jg is sleeper op. If you pop off, the game is basically over, but it is hard to do. Also, playing it in blind was a smart thing to do. You can try it again if you really want to, after all practice makes perfect.
It took so long to clear my jg, but late game her clear was very fast like Kayne.
Eranell (EUW)
: It isn't a shitty move as long as you test it in normals first. I feel like I was one of the first people to try out Sion supp like 2 years ago (maybe even longer ago). But I cant really see her in the jungle anyway. You would have to gank nonstop since I guess her clearspeed is pretty shit and not designed for the jungle.
Yeah her clear is way to long early, but later it's very good.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Baxi2018

Level 76 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion