: So how do you win these games ? Can someone tell me ?
I play at the same server at the same ELO. People there have weak mentality. Thats the problem. Just focus, stop typing in chat (except coordinating), stop flaming on them (maybe even try to calm them down when they start to feed). Try to call some shots and make a team from them. In League some lane will always be behind. Someone will be fed. One time its going to be you , next time your adc, next time their mid. You cant change how the game works but you can change the outcome of this game by doing your best. The games you provided are not that kind of "horror story". I had won a worse games with junglers going 0/8 by the 10th minute (i really dont want to give you examples) as support. Its in my blood to call shots and make some plays. I cant farm, I cant AA properly all I see is the winning condition and I call it. Focus on your strenghts and move on with calm head.
nelogis (EUW)
: Complexity trough Simple Design vs Complexity trough Complexity
His kit is like reading a book. +++++ for more champs like {{champion:27}}
: This is the dumbest shit i've ever read, I'm not going to waste my time arguing with a wall. I tried being friendly and understanding but it sounds like i'm trying to have a discussion with a child, explaining very basic shit that people should already know. I am just going to assume it is just a troll to waste my time.
> [{quoted}](name=Blue Shift,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3eetulHw,comment-id=00060000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T13:54:54.057+0000) > > This is the dumbest shit i've ever read, I'm not going to waste my time arguing with a wall. > > I tried being friendly and understanding but it sounds like i'm trying to have a discussion with a child, explaining very basic shit that people should already know. I am just going to assume it is just a troll to waste my time. Dude I am 31 yo, far away from a child. I am just discussing the changes. Sorry if you saw my post as offensive. I really dont know what was the "umbest shit" but let me just say it with a few words. Before several seasons supports were at very bad spot. Worst class tier for sure. Nobody played that role, queue times also proved this. The last 2 seasons if I am not wrong riot gave supports more influence in the game. The role became from "warding bot" to "actual playing". Now riot makes a step back and pushing supports closer to "warding bot". Just answer me this. If team is behind and top/junlge/adc/mid find it hard to burst someone and support dont take gold from takedowns how is the support gonna catch up with gold ? It puts him in very bad spot because with bad teammates you are irrelevant. Also image that game goes beyond 35+ mins. Everyone will have 5/6 items and support 2 items, maybe 3 if they could steal some kill. Go now into a bot game get 5 items and see what happens when you attack a 3 item bot who is 2 levels down.
: I can understand where you are coming from and where you get this idea, but please try to see it from my perspective. A mid laner typically won't build a support item because it gives stats that a normal mid laner won't use. I don't really see your point here at all. Ardent censor is an extremely good item and is even used on some off picks like Udyr and Fiddle because it gives very useful stats for how much it costs. People like singed and Zilean build reverie and tanks like Zac jungle are building locket and Zeke's. Supports have immense impact on the game due to many things. You win bot, that translates to roams and pressure mid, you get the most vision and vision denial in the game, and you are the closest to the most impactful objective, being dragon. A good Pyke or Alistar controls not only bot, but also mid very easily. I could even argue that support has a major impact on the jungle role as well due to how they can roam fast without very much punishment for leaving lane, and the fact that they can deep ward or get safer vision for a weaker jungler.
A mid laner typically won't build a support item because it gives stats that a normal mid laner won't use. I don't really see your point here at all. Lux can be a mid laner for example (actullay she is supposed to be there) but she wont build {{item:3174}} because its not worth it even its cheap. Yea Zac can build {{item:3190}} but then what ? What is your point exactly ? Yes support items are cheaper because they offer less. Few champs beside support actually buy support items. They are just not that great. Singed buys {{item:2065}} because it just gives him stats he needs. On the other hand a support is going to buy {{item:2065}} because he can afford it. For example {{item:3001}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3800}} are great items for {{champion:53}} {{champion:111}} but are they gonna build them ? In 90% of cases - NO - because this is going to be there only item for the whole game. A good Pyke or Alistar controls not only bot, but also mid very easily. I could even argue that support has a major impact on the jungle role as well due to how they can roam fast without very much punishment for leaving lane, and the fact that they can deep ward or get vision for a weaker jungler. Support is punished for leaving lane. I dont know why you think that is ok to roam a lot as support for no penalty. Exp is important when your damage comes mainly from skill leveling and not items. For the example with pyke. How is he even controlling mid more easily ? Is he more influential than a jungle gank ? I dont think so. Its just a risky move for him to leave lane. 1 - he leaves his adc vulnerable, he is losing exp, he cant 1v1 enemy jungler if he met him. And the whole example with {{champion:555}} is not at place. Lets say you are playing {{champion:267}} , how is she more influential ? There is literally no point of her roaming, its not in her kit. My whole point is that at bot lane there are 2 players. This lane should stay the most influential, not 1 by 1 but as whole.
: Their items are the cheapest in the game, they have the most impact in the game, and it is the best role to duo abuse since support is the most autofilled role in the game and you can use comms with a friend. Supports are going from the strongest role in the game by quite a bit to being just a normal role again. I'd say give it some time and see how things go because it's like ripping a band-aid off, people are gonna be hurt at the very start, but eventually it'll die down.
> [{quoted}](name=Blue Shift,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3eetulHw,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-22T10:01:35.838+0000) > > Their items are the cheapest in the game, they have the most impact in the game, and it is the best role to duo abuse since support is the most autofilled role in the game and you can use comms with a friend. > > Supports are going from the strongest role in the game by quite a bit to being just a normal role again. I'd say give it some time and see how things go because it's like ripping a band-aid off, people are gonna be hurt at the very start, but eventually it'll die down. They are cheapest for a reason. They give less stats because supports are getting less gold. If you are a midlaner why you dont build support items then ? Because you will fall off compared to the other lanes who has better stats. Support have impact in the game because they have synergy with adc. They are 2 players the game at bot lane, thats why its a more impactful lane. And always will be. Its going to be broken if a solo top/mid laner could 1v2 bot lane.
: Sorry I've seen them with gold, they carry games. No thanks. Not to mention you support mains seem to just leave out that you are getting a 2000 gold item for free. Literally. For. Free.
> [{quoted}](name=Mordistar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3eetulHw,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-22T09:52:48.954+0000) > > Sorry I've seen them with gold, they carry games. No thanks. Not to mention you support mains seem to just leave out that you are getting a 2000 gold item for free. Literally. For. Free. Explain to me then this. Game average length is 25-30 minutes. When you finish the quest (between 15 - 20 ) you get that free item + you can buy one more item. After this point if you dont take kills, farm you are stick till the end of the game with this 2 items because with passive generating gold you wont be able even to buy pink wards. So if game goes beyond 20+ minutes you are falling really hard compared to other classes. "I have seen them with gold, they carry games" - Where is the problem in that ? You go in a game thinking "I am support , I wont carry this, I will just be messing around warding, shielding ...yayyy". Everyone with gold in this game should be able to carry. If there is a role that cannot do this then the map should be changed with 1 more lane or there should be 4v4.
: Supports need a new way of generating gold
Yep gold starvation starts when you complete the quest. The early boost is nice but not needed indeed. There is someone who benefit that gold starvation starts for every support at mid game, and that guy received new lethality items , and he wont be affected as much as others when quest completes. Yep {{champion:555}}
Blaxonec (EUNE)
: So ... who is going to buy pink wards now ?
Top laners (at least in my eyes) have the most influence in the team when it comes to teamfights. They are ahead in levels / farm / gold and and most of their kits allows to go in do some really good damage and get out. They take {{summoner:12}} so their map presence is huge. Now they will be even more on top with the xp nerf to duo lanes. Riot sees duo lanes as one person playing the game. Which is not really like that. Bot lane should be the most influential lane because there are 2 players. Even top jungle streamers said that. 2 > 1. With how pathetic adc are and now the support nerfs its supposed that 2 people should be having the fun of 1 person.
Blaxonec (EUNE)
: So ... who is going to buy pink wards now ?
Btw yea I forgot to say that adc are at really bad state right now. And they nerf XP for them too. And also you know which champ benefits those support changes. The only gold generating machine {{champion:555}} . He is the only one who can escape gold starvation after quest completion.
Rioter Comments
kuzzy47 (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=kuzzy47,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WPXTbcj2,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-11-20T11:46:32.513+0000) > > U must be braindead once u complete the supp item it no longer gives gold on hit/execute.so yeah stfu if your iq is undr 80. You still keep the passive gold income. Also you save 1400 gold because you dont need to upgrade it. Only 400g initial investment. Game length is between 25-30 minutes , do you know how many times you need to proc relic/spellthief to go come on top.... a lot :) The only thing that bothers me really hard about this change is that after quest completion {{item:3858}} keeps mininion executing (can help with lane pushing ) and {{item:3850}} keeps... nothing
Lost R (NA)
: I'm seeing something consistent in all the games that are lost.
I agree with you mate. I saw your rank - gold. In gold elo players are chasing kills. Like no brain chasing kills. And after they got a kill they get back to lane to farm (not to take dragon, turret, herald, baron, inhib). I had such tilting games where we were so much ahead but the team refused to end the game because they want to be so fed .... so so fed that they feel it like a bot game. The intersting thing about this elo is that the team behind is playing to survive and by that they do some objectives when they can. That leads them to victory. Just by typing that I got some really bad memories from that elo. Platinium 2+ is better for sure. Currently playing at Diamond 4. I had just 1 game (1 of all in thi elo) when we got baron and our jungler just went directly at our jungle and farmed instead of getting inhibs/towers .... yep we lost that game. As support player I always try to set up the team by telling them what to do. Like EVERYTIME I set up an invade from the lobby. Guess what, people in gold just dont listen , they do whatever they want which leads to very very bad invades. Like you ping him with danger to NOT GO there... well its his karma to go in there. In Plat 2+ and Diamond 4 when i say we invade.... folks are really invading. They are like a mini soldiers right there. I love it. Hate it that rank will reset and gonna go through all that again.
Tolinar (NA)
: The argument against Omnistone - a pointless rune.
This rune seems bizzare at first but it has its advantages. Like you said most of thel champions have about 4 (some less, other more) optimal runes that they can benefit from. When playing for example in lane phase is important to know when to engage, when to defend and etc. Engaging is a calculated move in which you suggest that you will win the trade. This rune can give you some advantage when starting a skirmish because enemy wont be able to track the rune you got all the time. For example you play Olaf top and get hail of blades and at that moment you decide to make a trade, go in 3 fast hits Q , E back off, the enemy didnt expect so much damage from you. The same example but you get predator. Well you can leave the lane to gank mid or roam a little bit. Overall your lane power will turn down, but the potential to surprice the enemy will go up. The key to victory is to do something that the enemy didnt expect you to do. Personally I dont think that this runes is good for supports. I feel it like its good in 1v1 matchups. Its not good for junglers either because they will proc it rarely. Actually getting predator in lane can be very crucial. Imagine blitz getting it. Going in bush to "clear wards" and suddenly goes mid in no time before the enemy can react.
: A Mundo SHOULD go into 1v5 and come out alive, but then he shouldn't be killing any of the 5. In their current state, tanks can do neither.
> [{quoted}](name=Need Gold 4 Tent,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ix1rnlss,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2019-11-06T08:19:16.300+0000) > > A Mundo SHOULD go into 1v5 and come out alive, but then he shouldn't be killing any of the 5. In their current state, tanks can do neither. And you dont see any problem in that ? Yes Mundo SHOULD, tanks shouldnt. Imagine damaged toned down and tanks become viable. 4 tanks + 1 healer and you dont even need the healer. Just 5 man rush into enemy doing low but continues dmg and no one of the tanks dying. This guys is really like URF. You wanted it sooooo bad. Riot delayed this as much as they can because they knew its not ok. They gave us ARURF. Then they realeased URF and forums exploded with negativity towards it. Game like league cannot be balanced. There will always be some OP champs, OP class or something like that. Thats because the game is updated 2 times a month. The point of league is not to be balanced. Its crucial for players to adapt to changes. A game that is not updated is a dead game.
Cloud273 (NA)
: Buffing tanks directly is the best way to fix them
Just asking. Do you really want the tank meta ? In my opinion the tank meta is the noob meta. Mistakes are not punished. You run into 5 man team as mundo and go away with 1/2 health. Game length becomes 40+ minutes (good luck with the climbing in ladder if you dont play all day long). For real I remember the times when a fed tank just comes and he feels like a fukin raid boss. You fight ONLY him 20+ seconds and then some random Soraka R makes you want to quit the game. Games were boring. The only good thing was the teamfights. There could be 1m+ teamfight that passes thru so many phases... it was intersting to play that. Also hmmm pro play was to fukin boring to watch. Farm till the end of the game, no one kills no one and so on. Now you need more skill because only 1 mistake can cost you the lane phase or cost you the game. You need to be more aware of how things works. You really need to watch the minimap and ward properly because a gank in most cases will blow you up. Before that was the adc meta if I remember correctly. Adc get 4 kills and GG , game is kinda over, he will stomp everyone. You dont want that too. Today problem with league is not really the damage in my opinion. Its the new kits that dont have a real counter play. For example {{champion:107}} if he get 1 lethality item and has 2+ kills his ulti will always guarantee a free kill so he can scale even more. Or {{champion:84}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:238}} they are all broken in some way. Not their stats, its their kits + lethality. No one should be able to solo one shot you. If someone can blow you up under 0.5 seconds then this champ needs a light rework. Mages are also busted but then dont have such mobility except {{champion:103}} which is on her ult which is fine. Mages are fine, their items are OP. Its just that assassins are the real problem. Their kits are toxic and most of them have too little counter play. If its going to stay like this at least they need to fall off really hard as the games go. Currently game length is about 25-30 minutes. So they will want to close the game before 20. After 20 they need somehow to be gutted down even if they are fed. Currently assassins are monster in late game because of their mobility and blowing up the real late game monster (adc , or at least they should be).
: It'd be cool if we could actually nerf blitzs hook instead of tapping his armor
As a blitz main I can say that he is in good spot right now but not OP for sure. That +100 range buff didnt change him A LOT, it just reminded people that this champ exists and is very strong. His hook was a problem even before that, its just too strong disposition. He has some major flaws vs other hook champs. 1. Thresh is superior in every term vs him. His kit delivers better CC time. A little lower dmg but with great gank potential with W. Ultimate is good but blitz is better because of silence. 2. Pyke has better CC time also which scales, his kit is beyond broken. I really dont want to comment it. His hook actually is bad but everything else is broken. 3. Naut hook is kinda meh but combined with passive + W + E its a better engagement tool. His R is the best. Point and click the adc and allow someone from the team to delete the target. Blitz falls of late game. Grabbing is not that easy when you play vs skilled team. If the enemy team is ahead even a perfect grab doesnt change the game. He becomes OP when your team is ahead. I still prefer to play Lux as support than him.
: Ranked Has gotten out of control
The ranked system can drive you crazy at times but its kinda fine. Let me explain it to you this way. You win and lose , sometimes the system gives you the better team and you win, its testing you if you are "that bad" and if you lose those kind of games - well thats bad. Sometimes the system is testing you on the other side, you are the one with the worst team, and the question is - "Can you carry this SH*T" - if you do - very good , if you dont - not that bad it was just a chance. I had many winning streaks, I felt like i cant lose a game and all that time I was thinking "I AM SO FUKIN GOOD DAMMMNNN" , but after that I got games where my team were like monkeys and this drived me insane. After trying to understand what was going on I kinda saw the picture. When I was winning I wasnt kinda carrying the team all the time, it was somebody else , I was helping, when I was losing hard I wasnt good enough to change the game. So in the eyes of the ranked system I am exactly where I should be and if I progress its going to be a slow and steady climb. I saw your ranked history and can tell you that you are in the same spot even tho in different ranking (I am plat 1). Even it seems to me that you are losing your lane most of the times, no matter vs golds or silvers , winning/losing, you are behind. In the eyes of the system you are at your place. Also you play a lot. You want to climb and its not kinda working out so your mental drops which will reflect your gameplay which will reflect your mental and so on. Give it a break and watch some streamers that play your main champs, improve. I play mostly only on saturday evening and with 130 games I made it to high plat. I can even make it to diamond and higher but dont have the time for it. I learned from streamers and their vision of the game. Good luck.
: I am permabanning Blitzcranck now.
Main blitz plat 1 here. Blitz is kind of brain dead champ. Beside his hook he is useless. His kit is worse than any other support champ. And in this damage meta he is falling behind because pulling isnt enough anymore, you need to deal some pretty good damage if you want to take the kill (talking for 2v2 situation which is bot). In TF pulling is crucial but really depends on the situation. If enemy team is ahead and you do the pull... it can cost you the game because now there are many mobile champs that will compensate the disadvantage you created. In TF most usefull thing is his ult because it has silence, thats it. For example vs other hook supports: Blitz -> best disposition hook, has passive shield, low damage, silence on ulti, low time CC Thresh -> monster CC time , can set up ganks with W + shield ally, damage as blitz, mass slow R Pyke -> better damage, monster mobility, can share gold, health regen from grey health, CC time like blitz (higher with lethality on E ) Naut -> better damage, monster CC time, have escape tool, shield, mass slow E So skilled players will always choose the champ which will be more complex and can bring more. Blitz is a one trick pony :) + 100 range doesnt change much.
: Why are you buffing Lux support exactly???
What are those buffs , anyone ?
: We should take a second to appreciate the fact that League of Legends is free to play.
20 up votes / 11 down votes Its a great game with too many people with bad behavior and negative attitude. Votes reveals this. The guy said it. Its a free game, its cool game, it has its own flaws but overall its great and the proof for this is the time its been in the top 3 most played games. +1 for RIOT, thank you for your hard work and patience towards the spoiled community.
: Worst part is losing it on the 5th match and then having to redo the same promos like 3+ times. I end up having to quit and go play other stuff cuz i get so tilted off of other players. It's hard to think about what you could have done better when you go like 6/0 in mid lane but bot has fed a vayne/kog/jinx 10+ kills at 20 or top picked an adc like quinn then got ganked several times and fell hopelessly behind (while feeding an irelia/riven) or someone thought itd be a good idea to go first time a champ (yes all these have happened to me recently LUL)
> [{quoted}](name=Thot Patrol Ashe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HT3liJXb,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-04-04T07:33:34.913+0000) > > Worst part is losing it on the 5th match and then having to redo the same promos like 3+ times. I end up having to quit and go play other stuff cuz i get so tilted off of other players. It's hard to think about what you could have done better when you go like 6/0 in mid lane but bot has fed a vayne/kog/jinx 10+ kills at 20 or top picked an adc like quinn then got ganked several times and fell hopelessly behind (while feeding an irelia/riven) or someone thought itd be a good idea to go first time a champ (yes all these have happened to me recently LUL) I am stubborn. It took me 3 tries to promote but I did it. Funny thing is that the first 2 times I received the teammates that OP described, the worst part of the community. The third time, I think it was the final game the enemy had some really really bad players, so i guess that they got 2 or more people for promos :D Btw the first try, the fifth game the enemy had 3 inhibitors down. Perfect time for the jungler to farm, adc to farm, mid to solo die mid, and top to just hanging around. You can not imagine how bad I felt after losing this game. All 3 inhibitors down and my team decided to delay ending it which ended up losing the game.
: Something seriously needs done about the artificial elo wall known as promos
OP is talking about 3 games. Try the big promos - 5 games. True hell, much pain, brain dies, I try to rise.
Rioter Comments
: Play Urgot, pretty stupid in the Jungle rnw.
> [{quoted}](name=Laufplanke,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4Ad2rnNZ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-27T13:53:32.789+0000) > > Play Urgot, pretty stupid in the Jungle rnw. Dude, I was thinking that you are trolling me. I saw some Urgot jungle games and I have to say that this is maybe the most brain dead jungle champ. It offers good tank stats , awesome duel power and some sick lvl 6 ganks. Will try this out first. Thanks :)
Blaxonec (EUNE)
: Advice needed from experienced Volibear mains
Thanks for the info. PTA also seems good, in fact I didn't think of Approach Velocity + red buff. It sound really good and hard for the enemy to disengage , specially in the early game.
Rioter Comments
: Plz don't nerf aftershock in this way, tank will suffer.
League has a problem with junglers who 2-3 shots you. This nerf to aftershock just pushes this problem further. There is no viable tank rune for tanky junglers and therefore people will pick other classes for that role.
BigFBear (EUW)
: Matchmaking is a disaster this Season!
I know your pain. If you go on winning streak then you receive something like: Plat 2 - 45% win ratio Plat 2 - 40% win ratio Plat 3 - 55% win ratio Plat 4 - 49% win ratio You VS Gold 2 - 78% win ratio Plat 1 - 45% win ratio Gold 1 - 66% win ratio Plat 3 - 50% win ratio Plat 2 - 55% win ratio For the matchmaking system this sound balanced but ... its not. Team 1 is going to lose in most of the times. I enjoyed a few games this season and all of them was when both teams had 50% -56% win ratio and were at the same tier (plat in my case). All other games are ... easy to say - bullshit. Either we win so hard that it doesn't feel good or we lose so hard that it is tilting. Those few games I played even when I lose I am thinking "Yea but we tried , it was intense, enemy deserved the win" What pisses me off is that I know that Riot knows about this issue. They are just pushing it to see if it works. This started near the end of season 8. Before that playing at plat felt so good.
Antenora (EUW)
: Dodging is a key part of not wasting time in your climb. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzud5UPNZTM
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Z2bzBzWl,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-25T11:16:24.942+0000) > > Dodging is a key part of not wasting time in your climb. > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzud5UPNZTM If everyone start dodging based on their judgment I believe that we will play on our phones waiting for a match to start. Everyone thinks that they are the best and the rest of their team is bad.
: I agree with pretty much all your points. Its just not something you can really work with nowadays. While I don't think granting attack speed to allies would be appropriate, having a large cast radius like Redemption and it leaving an aoe on the ground MIGHT be worth considering? I think centering the active around the user is a bit more, mmmm, in-line with tank ideology, but could still be an interesting thing to work with. -10% attack speed to enemies is definitely the wrong direction though considering the niche it fills. I do agree that it is a bit expensive for a support item, but I'm not convinced it should be necessarily degraded to a support-tier item in terms of slot efficiency. I am not against it, but that would be a rather big decision. Warden's Mail 1000g and Glacial Shroud 900g + a 300g combine cost for the active would leave you with +60 armor, +250 mana and +10% cooldown reduction for 2200g (the price of Knight's Vow and of Locket), which I think would be reasonably appropriate. That would not leave it any room for a Ruby Crystal though, which a lot of people think it needs. Im not entirely sold on it needing health though.
> [{quoted}](name=AHarmlessTaco,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nc5B1R4u,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-03-22T08:26:12.408+0000) > > I agree with pretty much all your points. Its just not something you can really work with nowadays. While I don't think granting attack speed to allies would be appropriate, having a large cast radius like Redemption and it leaving an aoe on the ground MIGHT be worth considering? I think centering the active around the user is a bit more, mmmm, in-line with tank ideology, but could still be an interesting thing to work with. -10% attack speed to enemies is definitely the wrong direction though considering the niche it fills. > > I do agree that it is a bit expensive for a support item, but I'm not convinced it should be necessarily degraded to a support-tier item in terms of slot efficiency. I am not against it, but that would be a rather big decision. Warden's Mail 1000g and Glacial Shroud 900g + a 300g combine cost for the active would leave you with +60 armor, +250 mana and +10% cooldown reduction for 2200g (the price of Knight's Vow and of Locket), which I think would be reasonably appropriate. That would not leave it any room for a Ruby Crystal though, which a lot of people think it needs. Im not entirely sold on it needing health though. Its not necessarily to be degraded to a support-tier item but it has aura. Aura's were removed long time ago but somehow {{item:3110}} passive remained in game. I just think that if its not a damage active then its some kind of enchant which both with auras somehow belong to support itemization.
: Frozen Heart
As a Blitz main I used to love {{item:3110}} . It was great for team fights, it was the invisible threat for the enemy team. But for it to work you need to stay alive in the center of the skirmish which is hard now because of : 1. Its not good for first or even second item. 2. Its expensive for a support. (most of the games today end up before the support buys a 3th item) 3. For this price there are better items currently. 4. You are getting blown in 1-2-3 seconds if you are in the middle of the fight. I am in for a mini rework. I like the idea of adding an active. You can make it support item with something like: 1. Take off some armor 2. Add some health 3. Remove the passive and switch it with active like "You cast something with redemption radius - all allies receive + 10% AS, all enemies -10% AS " for 2-3 seconds. Sounds interesting to me.
: Look at my match history and tell me skill matters in League of Legends.
I dont see how top feeded ? He is 3/4/12 , enemy top laner is 8/7/8, only your jungler was causing troubles. I suspect that you didnt play properly as a team. You won your lane but somehow Morgana came on top with better rating according to OP.GG . This does not happen unless she was more influential in mid/late game. You have good win/lose ratio, that proves your point. You cant win every game. Some games your team can be better individually than each one of the enemy team but as five you can be worse and this can lead to a lose. You didnt win your lane so hard to carry mid/late, yet Kai'Sa was the best performer for your team.
wizyD (NA)
: WHY IS S9 SO HARD?!!
I was plat last 3 seasons. Playing from almost the beta days. Now I failed 3 times promos for plat. Support main. Check this out [Blaxonec-op-gg](https://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=Blaxonec). ACE , ACE , MVP , MVP and so on. I am kinda more skilled than gold players but somehow still in gold. I find it really easy to play in this elo. Sometimes I receive a hard beating there by people who are obviously much much better than me, but somehow they are there too. I think its something with older accounts. Its not just MMR, its like they track your exp in the game and the older the account is the harder it is. Because when you lose someone else is winning, when you fall down the rankings someone else is climbing. So when the queue is gathering players for a match it looks for similar MMR values but also for account age and then it happens like this Team 1: Total MMR 10 500 + 3 old players Team 2: Total MMR 11 000 + 1 old player I just think the system rounds the MMR to compensate the difference between the teams in terms of total games played because if player 1 is having 2000 MR and player 2 have 2000 MMR but player 1 have 2500 games behind him while player 2 have only 400 then player 1 will be more likely to win it. Its just a guess. But somehow new account climbs easier.
Slyness (NA)
: A Public Service Announcement to all Ranked Players...
Keep in mind that speaking in lobby is like a two sided blade. Sometimes I say "Hi team" just to poke them to see if they are a human creatures. If they respond with "hello" is ok. Then you can communicate. Sometimes I receive responses like "S*ck my d*ck", "f*ck off". Before a week or so somebody responded with "You should take into consideration to hang yourself". In that case keep away of any further communication. Just poke them with "Hi team :)" , "Hello" to see if someone had dropped some monkeys on the keyboard.
: Honor Progress
I dont see any reason why honor is hidden like is right now. +1
Blaxonec (EUNE)
: Ranked matchmaking + this season + the support role
Also my last 10 game I have 6 loses and 4 wins In 5 of this 6 loses I receive the ACE rating in 2 of this 4 wins I receive the MVP rating I know stats are not everything but they tell us something dont they ?
Blaxonec (EUNE)
: Ranked matchmaking + this season + the support role
Lux support is fine for climbing to a certain point. At plat 4-3 and above i switch my main to Blitzcrank (I cant say really who is my main between these two). At gold I find him useless when the game is going in bad direction. If we win - we win hard but if we lose it doesnt matter that I did the perfect grab, the team just cant take advantage of it. This is one of the reason I play some damage support. Like I said - I control how the bot lane will go out. 90% of the time we win the lane, and my adc is ahead, With lux the roaming to mid is easier because my ult can decide battles that are far away (junglers fight, mid fight and etc). I guess Vel'koz is good but i prefer to stick to more supportive style of play damage/playmaking. Vel deals really tons of damage but his CC is unreliable which i found is the core of my style of play. I understand that you think that my lux pick is garbage but like i said I went to plat playing exactly this champ. Also back then it was harder to play lux because you couldnt build some damage because first item was sightstone , now is a quest. I really dont want to pin out the lux pros but I will do it: Q - great 2 man binding, this is the most important skill, It offers escapes, kills and can isolate enemy champs in teamfights W - great mass shield, shines in teamfigts (combined with lol cd's can decide the outcome) E - great poke ability, grants vision to places where is needed. R - burst the enemy , kill escaping enemies, decide long distance battles Lux Q + E + R + passive combo - wipes out 2/3 ot the enemy adc health. Thats common knowledge. But really I guess thats its all my fault. Maybe you are right. But still I just cant believe it.
Rioter Comments
pStJames (NA)
: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/lKnEdqUh-looking-for-a-topmid-duo Riot legit gives 0 fucks about feeders. Posting about it once in boards isn't gonna fix it shit been like this for years. All riot cares is about Riot Points.
> [{quoted}](name=pStJames,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KtzEiviK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-06T19:40:11.459+0000) > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/lKnEdqUh-looking-for-a-topmid-duo > > Riot legit gives 0 fucks about feeders. Posting about it once in boards isn't gonna fix it shit been like this for years. All riot cares is about Riot Points. Hey man. I remember the thread you made about the 4 guys that stayed at your base and did nothing for the whole game. Its a shame this players still play and are not punished. They removed your thread. I also made a post about that. It tilts me that they didn't do something.
: I feel so sad about Solo Queue
[Thats my games](https://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=Blaxonec) Last season -> Plat 3 Current -> hard stuck gold 1 Now I receive this -> win -> lose -> win -> lose and so on. I also get a lot of ACE, MVP as support. Also is harder to carry from this role but I am fine with this. It seems almost impossible to go beyond gold 1 , failed two times already. Last season I had a winning streaks of 5-6-7-8 , now its like "you won this one but dont be happy, next one is going to be a disaster" Also I notice that the players I play with are less skilled than I am , some of them are more skilled ofc but in general I am the playmaker and do the team calls. Also as gold 1 i receive plat 2-3-4 players. I know where my place is - Plat 1-2-3, not above , not below.
: It was a day ago, give it time. Riot doesn't have one million employees.
I agree with you. They don't have that many employees, yet they had enough to delete the thread that the guy made because he showed their names. Double standards. Its obvious. Riot do not want to ban potential customers.
Blaxonec (EUNE)
: They are still playing and not banned.
Rioter Comments
: Some people just don't have the mindset to play real support. It's just annoying that people convince themselves that just because they are in bot lane with an adc means they are a support. I agree that Lux can be considered a support because of her shield and cc.
"don't have the mindset to play real support" Well I am plat player , playing since the beta days. I consider myself experienced. The problem is that even if you have the proper mindset you will lose some games that you were going to win. What I say here. If you play top for example and you are doing really good then you have really good influence in team fights , taking objectives and etc. If you play tanky support and you are doing really good if you get a bad adc who cant benefit the plays you make for him then it doesn't matter at all how good you play and you will lose. Is this fair ? No, its not. Playing mage who is also a support kinda changes that. Now you have some damage and you can influence the game, now if you lose its on you , you had some chances. Btw I main two champs - Lux and Blitzcrank. As Blitz i find myself sometimes in games that I just dont want to be into. If the team is bad and dont know how to coop with a blitz then you are doomed. You literally have just one pull. Thats it. If you miss it the whole team pings you, if you land it and the team doesnt kill the target is "ok". As mage you also have several paths to follow: 1 - The adc is bad, he lacks dmg, the team lacks dmg -> Go more AP try to burst targets 2 - The adc is bad, but some other teammate is good -> Go utility/AP keep him alive, leave the adc its not worth it 3 - The adc is good, he does its part -> go utility , focus on keeping him alive he is primary target 4 - Everyone is fine its just only you that is kinda squishy -> go more health and provide only the CC and shields There are many many different paths for a mage but as tanky support is this : 1 - The adc is bad - you have one build path 2 - The adc is good - you have one build path And i dont even want to talk about late game as tank. Its horrible you have two choices: 1 - Do your CC and try run 2 - Do your CC and stay and die for 2 seconds Playing from distance is a great option in this damage meta.
: Can we corale mages out of the support position
Lux support main here. The thing with the role is that it can be boring. Mages kind of change that. If you dont believe me try playing leona or some tanky support and you will see. If they remove mages from bot lane no one will want to play support again and guess what, you will wait A LOT in queue or you gonna get autofilled as support. What is the problem with mages at bot lane ? What is support ? The goal in the game is to win, you can choose several strategies to do it. Why is leona support ? Hard CC only and low damage. Not even one shield. Lux can shield the whole team and can lock two enemies from a distance. By saying support i think Lux is more support than Leona but... a lot of people will argue about that. What makes Morgana support ? She has one shield and one snare and ulti that in most cases dooms her. Is she a mage or a support. What i am trying to say is that I hate forced meta. Pushing mages out of bot just shrinks the number of strategies which is.. boring :) Why is playing against unfun ? Because of the damage you take? Why is playing with unfun ? Because you dont deal all the damage ? I dont see any arguments in your post.
: Maybe the other team had more **smurfs?** I find it funny to see you complain about rigged games when you yourself destroy the integrity of your previous matches by being against players who are way below your skill level thus creating those "rigged" games. Imagine one of those games you carried feeding team mates on the enemie's prespective, one of them was maybe in promo, his title would be: ** "tell me this isnt rigged, 1 guy inting in my match solo losing us the game"** Think about that. Edit: just noticed you said you're low diamond player, fuck off, you're part of the problem playing against silvers lol
You are so right. If someone confess that he is smurfing he should receive a ban. Period. Smurfing is toxic you described it perfectly fine. People tend to think only from their view but its fine for them to go on lower elo and stomp everyone , basically ruin their games. Then after that when someone bigger than them ruin their game is a problem aka "the matchmaking is broken guys , f*ck rito" Is smurfing allowed actually ? I would love to see guys like the OP get punished for destroying the matchmaking integrity on purpose.
: Isn't eune still on the old rank system?
If you are talking about position ranks, yes its the old system. But at the end of the preseason I am sure that they changed the algorithms. A lot of people complain here. I was one of them, one of my games my adc was from bronze while we were all plats.
: Everyone is quitting ARURFs
I looked at your games. No matter which champ you play you are 4th or 5th place in your place in terms of damage done. The games you had won seems that someone on your team was good and carried you. Learn how to play it , adapt.
: Why do Stealthed Assassins also have the fastest, most unavoidable burst windows?
Rengar is the most broken of the champs you mentioned. The empowered heal + cleanse + the dive kill in 0.2 sec makes him a disaster. But lets not say OP broken. On the other side if he dont insta kill the carry or he is behind in the game there is no point of him. I really liked the state of league before assassins were introduced. Now even every streamer uploads "YOU CANT BELIEVE THIS 1 SHOT KILL .... bla bla bla" and its in every game now. I think that the moba genre is about balanced fights, like only fighters , mages, adc's , supports and tanks engage in a long battle that continue for more than 30-40 seconds like it used to be. Now sometimes it feels that its all about assassins who make the first move and that decide the outcome of the battle. Will the assassin 100 to 0 someone (win the battle) or not (lose the battle).
Azgarde (NA)
: How does this game's MMR work..!?
Nobody can tell you that for sure but there are a lot of smurfs I guess. That can be one of the reasons. Also I saw that you play a lot of champs. Try maining one of them accordingly to your playstyle. If you are familiar with mobas then you know that map awareness and team play are crucial. Try playing ranked and start from the bottom. Slowly but you will climb at some point. Watch some streamers so you understand better the "how to win". At this point is important to main someone at some lane. Learn last hitting, when to fight (and when not to), where to place wards, when to gank or how to survive ganks. Stick to 1 position with 1-2-3 champs you know well. You will play 1 champ but the opponent will play different almost every time. So when you have a lot of games behind you , you will know what to expect, to make predictions and when you can do that you can outsmart the enemy. Good luck.
Show more

Blaxonec

Level 117 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion