: I thought this was going to be an Irelia thread.
> [{quoted}](name=Pandemic Punch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=T80hAvIh,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-18T11:37:03.474+0000) > > I thought this was going to be an Irelia thread. he is in the title but maybe irelia is a trap {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
AIQ (NA)
: Ok. (Sir btw I don't think I've ever been called Ma'am before lol what gave you that idea?)
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=T80hAvIh,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-18T00:07:21.868+0000) > > Ok. > > > (Sir btw I don't think I've ever been called Ma'am before lol what gave you that idea?) Just for the memes Sire.
: i think NA might be the best region right now
AIQ (NA)
: Clearly you underestimate the **POWER** of the a Armor-dillo. Unrefined gentlemen such as yourself only need to be shown it's grandeur once.
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=T80hAvIh,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T20:40:16.250+0000) > > Clearly you underestimate the **POWER** of the a > Armor-dillo. > Unrefined gentlemen such as yourself only need to be shown it's grandeur once. I am sorry ma'am, I know understand, OK.
AIQ (NA)
: {{item:3800}} {{item:3009}} {{item:3142}} {{item:2065}} {{item:3742}} {{champion:33}} Ok.
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=T80hAvIh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-17T20:10:04.956+0000) > > {{item:3800}} {{item:3009}} {{item:3142}} {{item:2065}} {{item:3742}} {{champion:33}} Ok. Works aswell but i don't think he can 1v9 like hecarim u kno?
: Rise NA! Rise!
ONI Ahri (NA)
: I think you mean FREELo
> [{quoted}](name=ONI Ahri,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=T80hAvIh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-17T18:34:55.239+0000) > > I think you mean FREELo Oh yeeeea, I forgot about that, time to be masters lolol riot please nerf this
Rioter Comments
: Replace "none" ban with "pass" to another teammate
MUH FAKER DOES IT NYAAAAH FAKER DID IT NYAH NYAH NYAH
: > [{quoted}](name=BogAnubis123,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BeELRkmR,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2019-05-08T17:16:12.350+0000) > > DEUS VULT, btw do you play Crusader Kings 2 if so, we could play, I love your name Ah, ~~Wincest Simulator 2019~~ Crusader Kings 2 I see ~~you're a man of Culture aswell~~ you'd do anything to keep your bloodline relevant aswell.
> [{quoted}](name=Demon King Maou,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BeELRkmR,comment-id=00130000,timestamp=2019-05-09T13:41:29.779+0000) > > Ah, ~~Wincest Simulator 2019~~ Crusader Kings 2 > I see ~~you're a man of Culture aswell~~ you'd do anything to keep your bloodline relevant aswell. do you want to play ;)?
: I can understand not wanting to play on SEA with Garena, but how is EUW the closest? It looks like EUNE would be closer than that, TR closer still, and then maybe a tossup between JP and OCE, although OCE looks really close to SEA. Have you tried OCE?
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dbpv7FyR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-07T23:52:38.166+0000) > > I can understand not wanting to play on SEA with Garena, but how is EUW the closest? It looks like EUNE would be closer than that, TR closer still, and then maybe a tossup between JP and OCE, although OCE looks really close to SEA. Have you tried OCE? both are located in Germany I believe
: Haven't played in 7 years
Just like you did back in the day, find a champion that looks cool, buy them and start learning in normal games, yes the community can and probably will be toxic, but just ignore it. Heck, if you are scared of something complicated try Garen or Annie, they are really good for newbies.
DeusVult (NA)
: Riot, do not make me individually have to forge 10 BE at the end of the event for all my shards
DEUS VULT, btw do you play Crusader Kings 2 if so, we could play, I love your name
: > [{quoted}](name=BogAnubis123,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v0RAxcFL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-03T13:57:23.275+0000) > > watch ChaseShaco, Eagzey and WhiteCrow they will show you how to play Shaco to his full potential And ChickenWrap! The biggest thing about Shaco is to pick your targets and not to always engage the enemy team when everyone is at full health. Shaco's danage scaling is so wonky and gross and easy to mitigate that you can't nuke champs like Zyra or Brand after they get -3 items because of all their extra health. If you get behind, power farm. Your damage spike comes with Duskblade becsuse you scale with items, not levels. You scale with gold, so Future's Market and Magical Footwear are ridiculously useful (although with the changes to footwear maybe try Approach Velocity now) I use a weird Press The Attack build that a lot of other Shaco players feel weird over but it does more damage than electrocute does and scales better into the late-game. My build is: Tiamat duskblade trinity force sterak's titanic and a LW item or Deadman's and I take red smite+bloodrazor before duskblade abd ignore the last item if the enemy team has lots of tanky champions. You're beefy and can still assassinate targets, especially auto titanic auto to proc press the attack really fast. Most Shaco players go tiamat duskblade ghostblade trinity force or something though. In general, don't ever upgrade your machete, but if you do, upgrade it to red smite since Shaco gains so much from that since his early fighting is garbage. Blue smite won't work very well for him. Remember to start your clear with two box blue one box outside gromp leash range, and one box on at cone toward wolves. Do blue, kite gromp into box 1 then place box 2 behind it. Then Q over blue wall onto fone and jump yourself and the box into wolves theb place down another box. Then head to red and then scuttle or something. Also I notice you max Q first, then W. Don't. Put 3 points into Q and then max E then go back to Q and _then_ W. Any further questions and I'll be glad to answer. > [{quoted}](name=Stwessed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v0RAxcFL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-03T13:52:48.047+0000) > > Learn to split push effectively is a big one Awkward moment when I feel I never have time to split push because my team mates keep trying to take fights that I need to be there for to merk the enemy mid/adc who didn't buy Tabi's since nobody else is gonna do it.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v0RAxcFL,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-03T18:04:54.561+0000) > > And ChickenWrap! > > The biggest thing about Shaco is to pick your targets and not to always engage the enemy team when everyone is at full health. Shaco's danage scaling is so wonky and gross and easy to mitigate that you can't nuke champs like Zyra or Brand after they get -3 items because of all their extra health. > > If you get behind, power farm. Your damage spike comes with Duskblade becsuse you scale with items, not levels. You scale with gold, so Future's Market and Magical Footwear are ridiculously useful (although with the changes to footwear maybe try Approach Velocity now) > > I use a weird Press The Attack build that a lot of other Shaco players feel weird over but it does more damage than electrocute does and scales better into the late-game. My build is: > Tiamat duskblade trinity force sterak's titanic and a LW item or Deadman's and I take red smite+bloodrazor before duskblade abd ignore the last item if the enemy team has lots of tanky champions. You're beefy and can still assassinate targets, especially auto titanic auto to proc press the attack really fast. Most Shaco players go tiamat duskblade ghostblade trinity force or something though. In general, don't ever upgrade your machete, but if you do, upgrade it to red smite since Shaco gains so much from that since his early fighting is garbage. Blue smite won't work very well for him. > > Remember to start your clear with two box blue one box outside gromp leash range, and one box on at cone toward wolves. Do blue, kite gromp into box 1 then place box 2 behind it. Then Q over blue wall onto fone and jump yourself and the box into wolves theb place down another box. Then head to red and then scuttle or something. > > Also I notice you max Q first, then W. Don't. Put 3 points into Q and then max E then go back to Q and _then_ W. > > Any further questions and I'll be glad to answer. > > Awkward moment when I feel I never have time to split push because my team mates keep trying to take fights that I need to be there for to merk the enemy mid/adc who didn't buy Tabi's since nobody else is gonna do it. didn't know that you play shaco, mind linking me your channel?
: I really really wanna be good with Shaco
https://www.reddit.com/r/shacomains/comments/b0mgk5/tips_and_tricks_for_newer_shacomaniacs/ This will help you immensely Since I am a Shaco main, let me tell you something extremely crucial, DO NOT FALL BEHIND IF YOU FALL BEHIND EVEN FOR 2 MINUTES IT MIGHT ASWELL BE GG, watch ChaseShaco, Eagzey and WhiteCrow they will show you how to play Shaco to his full potential
yuuum chan (EUNE)
: Up ya bum.
> [{quoted}](name=yuuum chan,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QAA2n7Bt,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-01T16:05:40.547+0000) > > Up ya bum. y u bully meh
yuuum chan (EUNE)
: A platinum players opinion on every midlane champion P.2
: Shaco Q base dmg is 10 and E dont even hit for 100 with 30% ad ratio
: The player competency is at an all time low.
Bronze 4 feels like heaven compared to silver tbh
: Tomorrow
> [{quoted}](name=Armenian Bot,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=EKZEZzEf,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-04-30T18:18:19.354+0000) > > Tomorrow ty
Mártir (EUW)
: So Lux gets another Skin, while there are Champs that dont for like 4 years... :-D
: Patch 9.9 notes
When is the patch coming out?
: Master {{champion:35}} Main here, just wanted to ask if you have something planned for him (other than the Pink Ward changes)
> [{quoted}](name=good at 2 items,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=82cE8haV,comment-id=0051,timestamp=2019-04-26T19:40:26.526+0000) > > Master {{champion:35}} Main here, > > just wanted to ask if you have something planned for him (other than the Pink Ward changes) check what i wrote to him, some minor base stat buffs because ability buffs probably won't happen anytime soon
: Hello, there are certain things I can agree with here, like Master Yi's kit being too varying in strength depending on the elo's, but reworking Riven and Vayne? I feel that these actions would be excessive. Riven is currently extremely strong, yes, as shown by her current win rate and ban rate. However, it can also be seen that her win rate hasn't been like this in the past by her 48% win rate. So you would be right in asking, "Why now? What's changed?" Recent changes that have been major to Riven's increase in strength includes the Conqueror rework and item changes. Of course the Conqueror keystone would buff Riven up a lot, it's similar to the fervor rune that made Riven strong awhile ago, except this one can be stacked with abilities and it also has healing for sustain in fights. Plus, the new item changes like Spear of Shojin and the buff to Death's Dance are also massive for Riven. All of these things work together with Riven's cooldowns and damage, while giving her sustain a big boost. Solution? Nerf or revert these changes that brought Riven up so hard. Plus, specifically to Riven, her kit is so unique and relatively advanced, so many players have invested a lot of time into learning her and bringing out her potential. In short, she has a big and die-hard fan base. Especially if the rework is big, this one change can ruin the whole game for many of these players. All in all, I just hope that points like these can be taken into consideration as the game moves forward, thank you!
> [{quoted}](name=Kouhai Momo,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=82cE8haV,comment-id=00b8,timestamp=2019-04-27T19:19:58.469+0000) > > Hello, there are certain things I can agree with here, like Master Yi's kit being too varying in strength depending on the elo's, but reworking Riven and Vayne? I feel that these actions would be excessive. Riven is currently extremely strong, yes, as shown by her current win rate and ban rate. However, it can also be seen that her win rate hasn't been like this in the past by her 48% win rate. So you would be right in asking, "Why now? What's changed?" Recent changes that have been major to Riven's increase in strength includes the Conqueror rework and item changes. Of course the Conqueror keystone would buff Riven up a lot, it's similar to the fervor rune that made Riven strong awhile ago, except this one can be stacked with abilities and it also has healing for sustain in fights. Plus, the new item changes like Spear of Shojin and the buff to Death's Dance are also massive for Riven. All of these things work together with Riven's cooldowns and damage, while giving her sustain a big boost. Solution? Nerf or revert these changes that brought Riven up so hard. > > Plus, specifically to Riven, her kit is so unique and relatively advanced, so many players have invested a lot of time into learning her and bringing out her potential. In short, she has a big and die-hard fan base. Especially if the rework is big, this one change can ruin the whole game for many of these players. All in all, I just hope that points like these can be taken into consideration as the game moves forward, thank you! *hashinshin plays riven 4 times, does combos perfectly has a 75% wr, hard champion lul*
GyMrer (EUNE)
: If u are going to ruin Riven, f**k off! Riven the best champion in lol that is ideal is going to rework? What will u do? Change Q? What will it do, no combos, no fun, fuc**n range champion? Change W? What will it do, no combos, no fun, change fuc**n stun? HOW. Change E? What will it do, no combos, no fun, how will u change a dash? Is she going to dash in other direction? This champ is not broken... It is just ideal, the best champion u have ever created rito... But that is not important, think about her history... PLAYERS HISTORY... If u are going to ruin her, im going to ruin myself and delete lol for forever...
> [{quoted}](name=GyMrer,realm=EUNE,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=82cE8haV,comment-id=00ba,timestamp=2019-04-27T19:41:35.942+0000) > > If u are going to ruin Riven, f**k off! > Riven the best champion in lol that is ideal is going to rework? > What will u do? Change Q? What will it do, no combos, no fun, fuc**n range champion? Change W? What will it do, no combos, no fun, change fuc**n stun? HOW. Change E? What will it do, no combos, no fun, how will u change a dash? Is she going to dash in other direction? This champ is not broken... It is just ideal, the best champion u have ever created rito... But that is not important, think about her history... PLAYERS HISTORY... If u are going to ruin her, im going to ruin myself and delete lol for forever... man i so hope she gets reworked :)
: Early 9.10 Patch Discussion
Hi RiotRepertoir, I would like to know if a small buff to {{champion:35}} would be possible, he has been in a pretty bad state, please do not point to the winrate since mostly he is played by the mains, thus inflating his winrate, if you ask ChaseShaco, Eagzey, PinkWard they will all tell you that he is weak now compared to some other champions, thus since you believe he is unfun to play against, would it be possible instead of ability changes to get some buffs to base stats, my ideas for this would be Attack speed from 0.694 at level one, raised to 0.726 at level 1 An additional thing to also add should be +3 AD, yes this has become a meme but it really is the only thing you could buff since you find him so infuriating. +2 arrmor and +1 magic resist. If you feel like it maybe also add +5 movements speed if you could sneak that in. Best wishes, A {{champion:35}} Main
: > [{quoted}](name=BogAnubis123,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Ec6WjHb,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2019-04-25T16:05:43.326+0000) > > Honestly who gives a flying f*** if he said the n word lol SJW's.
> [{quoted}](name=ØrnnToGetTrolleÐ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Ec6WjHb,comment-id=001a0000,timestamp=2019-04-25T16:22:47.734+0000) > > SJW's. Ah, yes ofc, even though 90% of black people are having a laugh at this whole n word thing lol and it has literally become a meme
: League News: TFBlade wrongfully banned by Twitch
Honestly who gives a flying f*** if he said the n word lol
: HoW tHe FLiP dO u PlAy KhA'zIx?????
Wait is this a joke, to play khazix just press Q and you've won the game
: [New Champion Concept] Vaalaav, daughters of blood
: I Want You to Give an Honest Evaluation
No, I play assasins and constantly focus them until they ragequit so I can crush someone else :)
: > toplane was made for MEELES, okay? This is pretty much proven wrong by the fact that Riot keeps designing ranged top laners. {{champion:150}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:10}}
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k4zyvtPM,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-04-23T07:47:06.316+0000) > > This is pretty much proven wrong by the fact that Riot keeps designing ranged top laners. > {{champion:150}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:10}} Well, for the most part but that is Riot's thing to do, so if it is exciting it sells
: Why Shaco should not be buffed.
Hmmm, I really do wonder why the best {{champion:35}} players in the world are saying that he is not unplayable just that he is in a bad spot, I wonder why don't you say that {{champion:121}} doesn't have counterplay, let me demonstrate: {{champion:121}} R into Q into E/R into Q into E, now mind you {{champion:121}} s Q does more damage then an entire {{champion:35}} combo, he has also an escape which {{champion:35}} does not. Let us take a look at someone else if you are not satisfied with this, for example {{champion:28}} , PERMANENT INVISIBILITY at level 6, just E to oneshot an ADC and SMASH THAT R BUTTON TO GET AWAY.Wow she totally outplayed me, now mind you {{champion:35}} can be noticed by normal wards and control wards, to notice {{champion:28}} you MUST buy {{item:2055}} . BUT BUT OP SHACO 1SHOTS WHEN HE IS AHEAD BY 1 CS BOOOHOOO - Jhin 2k19 Ever heard of deep warding Ever heard of NTabi that completely kill {{champion:35}} Ever heard of buying {{item:3364}} Mate shut up, you don't know a jack thing about this champion, spend your time asking for a nerf to other assasins.
: Diamond player I need tips on how to jungle
Since you are starting out in the jungle, pick Kayn, Amazing clear times, Amazing damage, Amazing healing (trust me noone can counter Rhaast when he gets some of that spirit visage) Amazing utility with that AOE knockup He is a bruiser a tank and an assasin. but, there is a weak side, base Kayn, is just awful, he can't fight anyone, so just gank top or a lane with a melee champion, get the red orbs, transform as early as level 3 (yes, this is actually possible, I don't know how or why but just do it if you can) Ganking lanes, will come with time, but just help your botlane so they don't feed or help them get ahead since they will be the carries, also focus on the middle lane, because AP Mages are just so dominant now. GLHF
ugmo (NA)
: When is clash coming back?
Spotty (NA)
: someone in my pregame said they were going to kill themself!!!!!!!!!!!
People say this all the time tbh, play the game and move on
: So Hashinshin was complaining from Renekton being overbuffed and Kled being weak right now...
Well, they are getting buffed because toplane was made for MEELES, okay? Not RANGED bullies, that is why they are getting buffed, so {{champion:67}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:85}} and other terrible champions that bully anything toplane, can leave the lane and go to some other spots.
BAStalio (NA)
: Can you guys make ranked game for ARAM?
Nah, it is meant to be a chill game mode, ranked would just make it WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too competitive.
: I feel Zed is not a problem but the whole concept of lethality and how the game revolves around it.
Lethality is a problem, but let me say that as a {{champion:35}} player, he has to get it he needs it to be even half viable, heck let's look at {{champion:238}} what will he build if lethality gets removed, this is a big problem and requires a lot of thinking to be solved.
: Can any multiplayer game give a sastifying story?
Rylalei (EUNE)
: Well, you're on the same server as me, and since I don't know your rank, in case we ever get matched against eachother, or even together, just know that you won't get a chance to use that skin anyway as he's my perma ban :p
> [{quoted}](name=Rylalei,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=s8VoTFAy,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-19T16:14:51.187+0000) > > Well, you're on the same server as me, and since I don't know your rank, in case we ever get matched against eachother, or even together, just know that you won't get a chance to use that skin anyway as he's my perma ban :p Hahahaha, when there are so many other champions to be banned, you ban Shaco, weird flex but okay, I mean its not like Kha'Zix's Q does more damage than Shacos entire combo, its not like rhaast is a bruiser a tank and an assasin, it is not like jarvan can literally destroy him but okay okay its fine
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: I'm having fun playing league right now
Tbh i feel the same, League has really gotten a lot better, my only problem is that Shaco still has not gotten a skin :/
: Provide screens if you can, ask player support to deduct the RP from your account. If you legit experienced a Shop bug they can take care of you! I speak from experience as IIRC thats how I got Volcanic Kong, my favorite skin.
> [{quoted}](name=MankeyMadness,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=vqfKEY5Q,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-19T13:03:55.810+0000) > > Provide screens if you can, ask player support to deduct the RP from your account. > > If you legit experienced a Shop bug they can take care of you! I speak from experience as IIRC thats how I got Volcanic Kong, my favorite skin. Hey, thanks for the answer As a starters I didn't screenshot the first shop, i mean i can screen the 2nd one but that is as far as I can go, alright I will try player support, thank you :)
: Kayle's win rate for 35 min games is 60%
Basically do this, khm, take 3 tanks, 1 jg 1 mid 1 support 1 adc and kayle, gg now youre challenger in flex que
7ckngMad (NA)
: This sounds like a cheeky little scheme to get that nice Teemo skin
> [{quoted}](name=7ckngMad,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=vqfKEY5Q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-19T11:50:34.598+0000) > > This sounds like a cheeky little scheme to get that nice Teemo skin No it really is not, heck i didn't even own teemo, i just bought him now so that if riot actually returns him to my store i can instantly play teemo, heck check my main acc im a shaco onetrick, on this acc HabsburgAustria, I played only maokai, corki and kled, heck i remember that i also had Charred Maokai before on 20% off little devil teemo 60% off, heck if this was a scheme i would say that he was 70% off, but now you will say perhaps you lowered it just so it would seem real and made maokai up, but im serious, like look both BogAnubis123 and HabsburgAustria have the same icon, the same player uses them and just wants that teemo skin because it appeared out of nowhere and being able to tilt people by being teemo and having a devil skin is so awesome it was an instant buy for me, and I don't even play teemo...
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=BogAnubis123,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zEAkMedW,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-04-15T19:29:41.404+0000)...but don't fear i think that it can be renovated no matter how big the dmg is. The building, possibly. The art? Never.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zEAkMedW,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2019-04-15T19:40:45.593+0000) > > The building, possibly. The art? Never. sadly, i fear so, i mean the vitrages can be recreated but it isn't the same
: Notre Dame is Burning
Atleast I saw it before this fire, but don't fear i think that it can be renovated no matter how big the dmg is.
Kobune (EUW)
: When will Riot do something about Shaco ?
Yeah he really needs buffs tbh, compared to khazix that just uses one q to deal NOT AN EXAGGERATION 1000 DMG Shaco has to do the entire combo for that so yeah, nerf other champions and items or revert shaco to his previous self Cheers
: Champions That Need a VU (at least to their base skin/vfx), But Not Necessarily a VGU
Show more

BogAnubis123

Level 167 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion