: Why is no one talking about klepto Shyvana
Tbh she is balanced and that is not the problem, the bigger concern to me are the overloaded kits of new champions
Rioter Comments
Mcsquzzy (NA)
: personally i always toss out {{champion:82}} as the guy who needs it but if its only a vu and not a vgu then my votes on{{champion:4}}
> [{quoted}](name=Mcsquzzy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NEPo5rj7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-17T20:44:52.823+0000) > > personally i always toss out {{champion:82}} as the guy who needs it but if its only a vu and not a vgu then my votes on{{champion:4}} Nah, i love my pizza feet
: Ranked is ruined by smurfs
: People still watch Yu Gi Oh in 2018
No thanks, I just want my yu-gi-oh GX, after GX the series atleast the anime went into the shitter and with them adding pendulums it became even dummer and brainless.
: Tell me your favourite champion, why, and how you want Riot to develop their lore.
{{champion:35}} rito pls give us more lore took you 7 years
: Why is it that Jax is never getting nerfed??
No, Jax is not broken, he is just a bit stronger pick right now, I mean, his items are expensive and his early game is as bad as kassadin's, and that is how he is balanced, shit early game and a strong late, he is like nasus but he needs gold not stacks
imgrabe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BogAnubis123,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=T8MAhdBX,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-11-16T23:03:56.049+0000) > > Hey man, just to say RiotStellari is taking shaco skin concepts at the moment so mabye a shaco skin in 2-3 months? it only takes them like two weeks to make a skin though
> [{quoted}](name=imgrabe,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=T8MAhdBX,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-11-17T00:43:23.976+0000) > > it only takes them like two weeks to make a skin though only 2 weeks? well i sent her my shaco skin idea from reddit and linked Baron von Shaco skin idea which i got and i hope it will make it through
: amumu and malphite botlane it up, my guy. like in the "its preseason" video lmao
> [{quoted}](name=AetherArising,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=AQMApmq8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-16T20:19:11.723+0000) > > amumu and malphite botlane it up, my guy. > like in the "its preseason" video lmao that is actually really good if you coordinate, it is pure AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Spearki (EUW)
: ap yi {{sticker:sg-kiko}} dunno why ppl down vote , can't you tell by the emote i wasn't srs?
> [{quoted}](name=Spearki,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wVdA4AyV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-14T23:32:53.045+0000) > > ap yi {{sticker:sg-kiko}} dunno why ppl down vote , can't you tell by the emote i wasn't srs? i would like that but not op balanced yi
: 10 Champs over 1000 days w/o a new skin
Hey man, just to say RiotStellari is taking shaco skin concepts at the moment so mabye a shaco skin in 2-3 months?
: Old aatrox is right
I miss old Aatrox so much
: You are clearly missing the best build... Assassin Leona
> [{quoted}](name=SortaAvgSideKick,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fFoJYcJE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-11T17:23:48.685+0000) > > You are clearly missing the best build... > Assassin Leona Ah i see you are a man of culture aswell
: ALive? Idc about that. my lp D=
> [{quoted}](name=Civz is fine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=z1xj4wI2,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-11T15:07:46.149+0000) > > ALive? Idc about that. my lp D= lol, everyone gets that feeling
: Play your way, next you should try AD Tf.
> [{quoted}](name=waddlebone,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fFoJYcJE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-11T15:27:34.081+0000) > > Play your way, next you should try AD Tf. I like your advice MAYBE AD ZAC like Darkk
: Taliyah Trump Skin
ahahah, that would be funny, but riot isn't allowed to get political, also majority of the players are on the eu servers
: If there was a League of Legends fighting game...
{{champion:35}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:57}}
Rioter Comments
: Are instant Feedback Reports still a thing?
i don't know, 1 kennen told me, the instant ban word with 3 letter, which i am not going to say because maybe bots on forums and paranoia, and he got nothing he got away with it
Aseraan (EUW)
: Not becasue why not but because you were afk sry no hard feelings there, your teammates were behind cuz you werent there thats it you take the punishment and leave.
> [{quoted}](name=Aseraan,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZOi14p2F,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-09T23:33:29.634+0000) > > Not becasue why not but because you were afk sry no hard feelings there, your teammates were behind cuz you werent there thats it you take the punishment and leave. yeah but it wasn't me who didn't let me disconnect i still came and came back into the game and helped hell my support was winning a 2v1 we were on Discord
: > [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FeJwEsEZ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-09T19:28:53.323+0000) > > <Removed by Moderation> Look I do NOT give a damn about politics. I don't want THEM in a game after I worked to hell for fifteen hours without overtime payment, have chronic back pains I have to pay for approx 300 dollars per month while only having to live in a square 16 meter room. I feel greatly insulted and disgraced of my honor. I just want these sort of narcotic snuffing loons banned on sight.
> [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FeJwEsEZ,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-11-09T19:32:36.871+0000) > > Look I do NOT give a damn about politics. I don&#x27;t want THEM in a game after I worked to hell for fifteen hours without overtime payment, have chronic back pains I have to pay for approx 300 dollars per month while only having to live in a square 16 meter room. I feel greatly insulted and disgraced of my honor. > > I just want these sort of narcotic snuffing loons banned on sight. I respect you man, that work ethic, i hope you will get better soon, to relax when playing league, i would suggest,hmmm, AP Ezreal, Lethality Garen, Fullspeed Hecarim, AP Maplhite, THE FAST Jhin and AD Fiddlesticks trust me it works
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: How am I supposed to climb?
you don't unless youre a challenger already
: Master Elo Coach - 15 minute video on how to improve! (MIDLANE) | ZENCOACHING
: Why don't people want to see Shaco reverted?
: No champion should be a "strong early champ that falls off" That is what makes League fundamentally unhealthy I still miss his old E though
> [{quoted}](name=Ok sure but why,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JsH4XsGV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-02T08:26:38.556+0000) > > No champion should be a &quot;strong early champ that falls off&quot; > > That is what makes League fundamentally unhealthy > > I still miss his old E though XDDDD what is Talon then, that is unhealthy but Riot doesn't give a shit Shaco deserves a full revert
: how do you know that ?? you didnt played Wukong this season.
> [{quoted}](name=Sharpest glasses,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HFQV18tR,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-11-02T02:08:52.923+0000) > > how do you know that ?? you didnt played Wukong this season. His ult and engage are okay, he is like maplhite, hit or miss, also has an above average pickrate
ozzirp (NA)
: Can we get a nerf on urgot?
Simply broken, guaranteed win needs to be nerfed into the ground to be unplayable same as irelia
: I can't believe meddler said wukong is on the strong side.
axem (NA)
: Why can't I have more than 325 friends?
: The boards logic is that he's strong by a tiny minority of people, therefore he needs to be nerfed. :/ yet similar champs are left alone, such as Shaco, Kayle, Yasuo Bot...
> [{quoted}](name=OtterlyLost,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EZeH42VA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-19T19:37:42.381+0000) > > The boards logic is that he&#x27;s strong by a tiny minority of people, therefore he needs to be nerfed. :/ yet similar champs are left alone, such as Shaco, Kayle, Yasuo Bot... Shaco is balanced, so is Kayle, they both need items to reach their strong late game, like, boi shaco is shit if he falls behind and kayle cant just simply "JUST FARM HEHEHE XDDDD" tbh
: How is bronze this hard??
Rly? I got from bronze 5 to silver 5 in flex in 2 days
: I feel SO redeemed by the KT vs IG outcome
: So uh yeah... Urgot
Urgot should be nerfed into the ground more than kalista
Blyted (NA)
: The reluctance to revert reworks that have missed the mark really diminish this game
Revert SHACO pls for the love of everything please revert SHACO
Rioter Comments
saltran (EUW)
: KT vs RNG will probably be the real final, but hey, dont understimate IG because they are clearly the best second seed and they face KT on a few hours.
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=cJrTpal6,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-10-19T20:29:12.378+0000) > > KT vs RNG will probably be the real final, but hey, dont understimate IG because they are clearly the best second seed and they face KT on a few hours. What makes you think that fnatic couldnt win? I am not arguing i would just like to Know the reason since you Know KT is like sktt1 baby brother
Wuks (OCE)
: Since Definitely Not Dominion was originally part of the Rotating Game Mode roster, it still could appear as a RGM.
> [{quoted}](name=Wuks,realm=OCE,application-id=okOuNvuT,discussion-id=UuX96hwy,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-19T15:12:35.485+0000) > > Since Definitely Not Dominion was originally part of the Rotating Game Mode roster, it still could appear as a RGM. Man i would love if i could try dominion, it looks so cool
Rioter Comments
: Reason why this game is horrible compared to season 4 and previous.
i just want my old shaco {{item:3070}} {{champion:35}}
Wuks (OCE)
: It's a spin-off of the original Dominion gamemode with a few tweaks. I won't go into details here, but I'd recommend checking out these pages for more information: * https://lol.gamepedia.com/Definitely_Not_Dominion * http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Definitely_Not_Dominion
> [{quoted}](name=Wuks,realm=OCE,application-id=okOuNvuT,discussion-id=UuX96hwy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-17T18:34:45.244+0000) > > It&#x27;s a spin-off of the original Dominion gamemode with a few tweaks. I won&#x27;t go into details here, but I&#x27;d recommend checking out these pages for more information: > > * https://lol.gamepedia.com/Definitely_Not_Dominion > * http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Definitely_Not_Dominion so it could come as a rotational gamemode?
: Hopes For Season 9?
I hope that my boi {{champion:82}} 's rework goes well and Riot does it well, I also hope for a new kassadin and the 1% crit rune to come back, Riot to promote creators, community spotlights and custom skins back etc
Thilmer (EUW)
: -Less damage all over the place. -Random champions not one-shoting anyone in 0,2 seconds unless we are talking about a fed asassin one-shotting an adc or something like that. -Proper itemization for mages and the end of AD ítems always being better tan AP ítems. -Mobility creep has to stop. -Damage creep has to stop. -Stop putting overloaded kits in every new champions just to make old champions useless. -Apply the idea of "power Budget" for once. I'm tired of champions that have a ton of strong things for free. -Balance the power of the five roles. Season 7 was the season of ADCs, and rigth now we live in the seasson of junglers deciding the game. I want to have a chance to do something when I play top, please. -By the way, Top as a whole needs a massive change. "Counterpick or get counterpicked" is not fun at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Thilmer,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t6NqE3L5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-13T21:47:23.591+0000) > > -Less damage all over the place. > > -Random champions not one-shoting anyone in 0,2 seconds unless we are talking about a fed asassin one-shotting an adc or something like that. > > -Proper itemization for mages and the end of AD ítems always being better tan AP ítems. > > -Mobility creep has to stop. > > -Damage creep has to stop. > > -Stop putting overloaded kits in every new champions just to make old champions useless. > > -Apply the idea of &quot;power Budget&quot; for once. I&#x27;m tired of champions that have a ton of strong things for free. > > -Balance the power of the five roles. Season 7 was the season of ADCs, and rigth now we live in the seasson of junglers deciding the game. I want to have a chance to do something when I play top, please. > > -By the way, Top as a whole needs a massive change. &quot;Counterpick or get counterpicked&quot; is not fun at all. What do you mean ap items are weaker than ad items, come on man, Rabadon VS Bloodthirster, infinity edge and stormrazor, 40% magic pen, magic shield, resist and dmg,hp and dmg, personally i think ap items are fine
: If two players have the same role as their primary, and get put on the same team.......
I think it depends on the second role then, If you have TOP and JUNGLE and the other one has TOP and MID i think that he is likelier to get top because of the thing that jungle is fill
: actually kayn's still quite mediocre early and his shadow form is pretty decent but yeah red form is fucking brutally stronk. i've straightup had like 27:1 KDAs on rhaast and usually like 3:1 or 3.50:1 on shadow form. I'd be totally cool with rhaast getting a bit of tuning down so long as they dont gut base kayn or shadow form alongside it.
> [{quoted}](name=AetherArising,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XxMxFjrE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-10-13T18:14:40.045+0000) > > actually kayn&#x27;s still quite mediocre early > > and his shadow form is pretty decent > > but yeah red form is fucking brutally op. i&#x27;ve straightup had like 27:1 KDAs on rhaast and usually like 3:1 or 3.50:1 on shadow form. > > I&#x27;d be totally cool with rhaast getting a bit of tuning down so long as they dont gut base kayn or shadow form alongside it. ThAt Clear sO bAlaNceD
Rioter Comments
Hayaishi (NA)
: Lucian just needs a powerswift. Nerf his early increase his late game power. I'd even be willing to give him 525 range( along with some other buffs) if we nerf his killing power early game
> [{quoted}](name=Hayaishi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nlvAkgTr,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-10-10T14:19:10.644+0000) > > Lucian just needs a powerswift. Nerf his early increase his late game power. > > I&#x27;d even be willing to give him 525 range( along with some other buffs) if we nerf his killing power early game isnt he supposed to be strong early-mid and start falling in late?
: Excuse me, you are looking at Time Warp Tonic as a problematic rune but Hail of blades+Stormraizor+Jhin passive ok?
> [{quoted}](name=giannishannibal,realm=EUNE,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=k0OgvRkx,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-10T15:54:09.543+0000) > > Excuse me, you are looking at Time Warp Tonic as a problematic rune but Hail of blades+Stormraizor+Jhin passive ok? it was a bug fixed by now
depressuo (EUW)
: The Latter Of Struggling Community
Have an upvote, Riot needs to see this and fix it really soon otherwise our community wont be seen anymore
Show more

BogAnubis123

Level 143 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion