: Blaming “damage creep” for current balance issues missed an array of much larger problems at hand
: Just trying to get a clean 10 win placement on a smurf but i've had to wait for 1:40 hours today just from dodge timers and i'm just trying to get into a 3rd game today
> [{quoted}](name=Nikki Andersen,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yApQr1jJ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-11T09:10:37.225+0000) > > Just trying to get a clean 10 win placement on a smurf but i've had to wait for 1:40 hours today just from dodge timers and i'm just trying to get into a 3rd game today honestly the game is going to shit
: "A fight loses its excitement if the first punch wins," Riot 2014.
: The client asks me to choose side for VS event, but I have finished the quests already.
It is a bug right now, my younger Brother had the same problem even though he picked a side before
: We really need a way to punish people who int in lobby to make people dodge because they got filled
I had an AP Yasuo in my game in ranked, in RANKED and we lost also he inted and we rported him, nothhing happened
pistoria (NA)
: INSTEADDD lets gut shen ult again because fuck shen amirite
yeah lets nerf shen ffs riot play your game
: How to fix Talon, Quinn and Wukong
Other assasins will suffer then
: > [{quoted}](name=BogAnubis123,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zMpt7Oma,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-07T18:50:10.653+0000) > > Still it would help him Yeah of course it would help him. But it'd also make him broken.
but if he would be alone he would be a bit useless since he cant 1v5 if you lost a teamfight thats the thing
: > [{quoted}](name=BogAnubis123,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zMpt7Oma,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-05T17:37:26.048+0000) > > Well his ult still has CD so he cant escape literally every time plus {{item:3157}} has 120s CD Of course I didn't mean ****everytime**** I just meant that there was literally no counterplay to Zhonya plus ult when both of them ****were**** up.
Still it would help him
: > [{quoted}](name=BogAnubis123,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zMpt7Oma,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-05T11:23:50.678+0000) > > yes but what if there are more enemies like in the late game Then you lock down the biggest threat. There's no champion that's supposed to be able to get out of every situation freely. That counts for Ryze as well, and that's why they removed the interaction.
Well his ult still has CD so he cant escape literally every time plus {{item:3157}} has 120s CD
: A reminder that the DIANA E BUG is still a thing and even more prevalent than ever
: How do i equip the god king border from the special event? (please help)
: > [{quoted}](name=BogAnubis123,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zMpt7Oma,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-05T10:16:42.336+0000) > > its ryzes ****only way of escape**** Have you ever heard about pressing E then W then Q?
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zMpt7Oma,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-05T10:29:19.677+0000) > > Have you ever heard about pressing E then W then Q? yes but what if there are more enemies like in the late game
: Illaoi hands down needs a rework
: Sounds like you just need to get better at dodging the tentacles. Move, bait out the abilities, don't get your soul ripped out, remain calm, etc. etc.
Thats saying to just disconnect
: Its 4th of July, But you wont hear about it from riot
USA isnt the center of the world also only 11% of players are from NA
: Nah it was a really toxic mechanic and it was one of the main reason {{champion:13}} was picked in pro-play (for once I agree that it should have been removed due to pro-play)
yeah but its ryzes only way of escape unless he uses {{item:3040}} {{summoner:21}} and shield combo
2 Ð (NA)
: Hear me out.....
: Oh talon just all ind me at lv 2
Rioter Comments
Krotux (NA)
: Lmao new domination rune changes are more assassin buffs
Fasmodey (EUW)
: Can we have a mostly evil character that loves someone deeply?
{{champion:35}} X {{champion:84}} I mean its kinda unique Like she is an order of assasins and him loving her would be impossible cause he is a jest but it gives shaco a human side
: Are we gonna get vs events for other rivals?
{{champion:35}} VS{{champion:238}} Cause i hate Zed
saltran (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tokogawaruf,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Mrze8dxK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-02T14:46:25.511+0000) > > Serving the good cause i see. Actually God-King Garen is more like a tyrant, not sure if he's on the good cause
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Mrze8dxK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-02T14:53:15.541+0000) > > Actually God-King Garen is more like a tyrant, not sure if he's on the good cause he is a dictator who demands eternal reign
: "Mages have zhonyas" god this pisses me off. That is the ONLY REAL defensive item we can get. Meanwhile AD assassins can get: {{item:3156}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3139}} as well as having nullifying orb!! Yay!!
trve kvlt (EUNE)
: 150 armor, Zed takes 85% of my HP with w q e combo. Ok?
Zed got 4 buffs in a row dont worry he wont be nerfed --_--
VanaQuish (EUNE)
: The amount of bs in this post is killing me. > This concept followed into Mages. Sure you had the rare Twisted Fate global ult. But now Aurelian Sol and Taliyah can easily skip over terrain ????????? Are you oke there buddy? Asol can use his only form of mobility every 60-40 sec and every instance of damage cancels it. Taliyah has increased movement speed when she is near walls out of combat. Thats nothing compared to what a yasuo or fiora have. Hell when you mentioned mages i thought you would talk about azir which he does have strong mobility. Both tali and asol can dash over terrain but have long cds to do so. And unlike udyr (who is consistently more mobile) they are bound to do it when they dont take damage. > You even made it so that certain champs can now boost themselves with predator. Which really isn't being used by the likes of Hecarim or Rammus that much but rather being abused more by the likes of high burst mages like Veigar or Karthus ults. Thats a problem that predator has. Besides rammus usually opts for tankness instead of domination. And give karthus a break. The lich has no real keystone that he can use to its full potential. > Her damage isn't as high ?? Are you nuts? She is one of the few real apc is the game. Her damage is high (provided she lands her q/w on someone). And dont get me started on the cc she can provide. > Press the Attack is a mini Vayne 'w' No? Vayne's w is true damage that scales with max %hp. There is no way to counter that. You can, however, counter pta with armour. > Look at all her dashes and stuns, her ult that disarms Stuns? She has one stun (you make it sound like she has multiple stuns). And her ulti will only disarm you if you come into contact with the walls. > She made Fizz and Master Yi become outdated Are you high? Both of them are equally annoying (if not more) since fizz has godlike burst, godlike mobility, less cc than irelia but still good (for an assassin) and zhonyas every 8 or so seconds. Yi is one of the few champs that have BPS (Burst Per Second), no way to slow him or cripple him (atk speed debuff), invulnerability and finally tons of true damage. > Her dash blinks and damage reduction A dash cant be a blink. Blinks are essentially flashes. Blinks bypass veigar's e and jinx's w. Dashes get knocked down by them. Also she needs the damage reduction since she will be up and personally with the enemy. Ww has access to such a thing too (and he gets to walk around too) yet you cry about her damage reduction? > She is just an enhanced version of them. Now they have to rework Fizz a bit because of it. Hahahahahaha. Nice joke. Also they arent going to rework him. Just some small changes on his w since its so unhealthy. > But you look at Irelia and then you go back to look at Aatrox or Fiora. Both of which got gutted and it seems unfair. ???? Fiora gutted? She has 49.66% wr. Far from gutted. Aatrox is essentially a new champ. It will take sometime before his wr stabilizes (he might still need some buffs too). > You even gave Aatrox a dash now, and the dash is so bad that you gave him two of them! No. He has 2 dashes because his q has 3 moves. > Plus the idea that old Fiora's Ult was 'overpowered' and unfun, yet you create Irelia's new ult which is like... 100 times worse. Like new Fiora is crap compared to this Irelia. ????? Old fiora's ulti was unfun and op because she dealt a big amount of damage to the enemy without being able to retaliate. Irelia's ulti, on the other hand, has nothing similar. Unless you have trouble sidestepping spells. And yeah you are right (if you are talking about winrates) fiora does have less wr than irelia. But that is because irelia is good at teamfights whereas fiora is not. And why the fuck do you compare fiora with irelia? Both of them are completely different champs. With different roles, strengths and weaknesses. > Just lower the CDR on her parry, then she could just block every other ability and be able to compete. Or make it so that when you block an ability, it lowers the cool down based off of the damage blocked Excuse me? Her w is easily one of the most balanced aspects of her kit, and you want to break it?! Here let me fill you on what it does. "Fiora poises to strike in the target direction, becoming invulnerable to non-turret damage as well as gaining crowd control and debuff immunity for the next 0.75 seconds. Fiora is immobile while poised. After the duration, Fiora stabs her sword forward, dealing magic damage to enemies in a line. The first enemy champion struck is also slowed and crippled by 50% for 1.5 seconds. If Fiora parries at least one immobilizing effect, Riposte stuns the target for the same duration instead." You want to LOWER THIS SPELL'S CD? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? Look man i know you are silver but man, at least try to rethink your ideas before expressing them. > I'd give turrets two times the amount of durability and make R. Herald do half as much damage. Twice the amount of durability? Wait what? Thats an overkill. And by lowering by 50% damage of herald, you would make her useless. Thus no one would try to contest her considering how weak she would be. > Akali, Nunu, Shaco, Cassio, Udyr... the list goes on. Akali, shaco and to some degree udyr, have some serious problems in their kits (problems that make them way too strong when they get ahead).
shaco is only strong because of his items like {{item:3147}} {{item:3814}} {{item:3142}} and{{item:3036}}
: (Long Post) Why I think LoL is kinda wonky and how it got there.
As a shaco main i agree, i would love to have tier 3 boots it would add so much more tacticizing into the game besides oh an ap champ {{item:3155}} {{item:3111}} done now i win, and tier 3 boots would allow to make sure that things you Know get better
: The community's median skill with Zed/Yasuo is absurd.
: Finally hit Honor 5!
i am close too 2nd checkpoint lvl 4
: God King Border refund please?
Quinzley (EUNE)
: Missions are not working
they are not working in EUNE too
: Will the VS event have its mission timers extended as a consequence of the bug?
: PBE for Europe
me too but riot doesnt care because it would cost tooooooo much Money -_-
: [Discussion] What are everyone's thoughts on point to click abilities?
For some champions they are necessary like {{champion:13}} because he already loses a lot by misssing his q, but champions like {{champion:84}} and {{champion:45}} should not have point and click abilities
GripaAviara (EUNE)
: CAN YOU PLEASE NERF VEIGAR ALREADY!!?!?!?!?!?!!
: Does the League community worship skill?
Trust me if you get 20 kills everyone worships you
frightn (NA)
: i think garens looks cooler, but i dont play garen, so i would go with darius. also, does anyone know if i get darius along with the skin from the mission?
you can get it if you dont use up a single token i think
Rioter Comments
: *Simple and Positive Ideas* Riot Games: Nope.
Man i just want season 3- season 5 thats all i want like no autofill and shit
: Master Yi's insane banrate
He is too strong now sry bro
: > [{quoted}](name=BogAnubis123,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=36F8YkV3,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-24T19:59:46.762+0000) > > Meaning i must sacrifice so much gold and resources not to get oneshot hahahahahhahahahhahahahah If you think you deserve to win while just ignoring that you're facing a Zed instead of an Annie then there's bad news and there's bad news...
Boi annie is immobile Zed has a free flash xdddddd
: Spell Vamp, is it time?
I would like to see it back Sounds cool on ryze
: zed is broken as fuck
Rito:Nah he is fine No he is fucking not just gut the fucker
: Let me tell you how "Late Game" works
: {{champion:238}} Is countered by shielding after his "Hahahahaha..." Once the shadow is about to hit you, press {{summoner:21}} and it will literally absorb 60% or so of his damage. The trick with his kit is that, after the shadow marks you, all damage he deals is dealt again at a ratio after his shadow ends. If you deny that damage after the mark, you will easily live. A harder trickyer outplay is by {{summoner:4}} his R after the clone lands for mark. You can also {{item:3157}} the ult damage as well as {{item:3040}} shield the mark damage as well. Quite a few item counters to zed. Too bad most nublets dont use em. Most people just dont read/research when they get rekt by stuff. ;)
Meaning i must sacrifice so much gold and resources not to get oneshot hahahahahhahahahhahahahah well done my friend is zed main and he says i quote "Zed is broken" but he is happy because he is a Zed main
Kalvix (EUW)
: Can we get rid of auto-fill yet?
: Unpopular Opinion: Can we just let the new champion sit at 45% win rate for once?
: Today I rage quit for the first time in three years of playing this game.
I will be honest, League is not being as fun for me as much as it was before, hell at the beggining of the year I wanted to spend like 20-50 Euros but now, i am going to spend it on Fortnite because that game is so much more fun unlike League where in every match there is a bs champion
: Instead of Removing Banner of Command Can you make it an AP itemization again?
Show more

BogAnubis123

Level 101 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion