Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Sęraph (NA)
: Is "kys" automatic ban?
that and the n word are basically an instant bans, i said the n word twice in a game and have been banned for 14 days dont say them
: Dark harvest is being ruined because of 1 champion?
that is why it should be reverted to be a jungle only rune so we can kill jungle karthus
: League Meets DND
Inform me im interested
: OP.GG is selling RIOT GAMES DATA
Well, i mean dont you have to support the hosting of such a site with money?
Infernape (EUW)
: I do believe you can't anymore. Riot moved each champ's files (I'm assuming this also means their ability icons) to a new format (WAD) a long while ago. IIRC the new format is encrypted and prevents you from modding it or the game at large. I could be wrong though.
> [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=EIwyAvxE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-16T19:59:25.745+0000) > > I do believe you can't anymore. > > Riot moved each champ's files (I'm assuming this also means their ability icons) to a new format (WAD) a long while ago. IIRC the new format is encrypted and prevents you from modding it or the game at large. > > I could be wrong though. hm, but isnt replacing icons a bit different from modding the files? Mate i just have very little modding experience and its in Hearts of Iron 4:/
: I know you can change item names (or at least you could) so I'm sure there's a way to change icons too. Dig around in the files
> [{quoted}](name=HeavenlyThunder,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=EIwyAvxE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-16T19:52:35.957+0000) > > I know you can change item names (or at least you could) so I'm sure there's a way to change icons too. > Dig around in the files i did but i dont have a program to open .wad files, can you check it if it is not a problem?
: We have a rant board?
> [{quoted}](name=BlueBilberry,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=wM26iY7H,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-16T17:09:34.491+0000) > > We have a rant board? lol yeah we do but everyone is so used to complaining on the gameplay ones
: Make a League Family
Mom{{champion:28}} Father{{champion:4}} Brother{{champion:35}} Sister {{champion:25}} Pet {{champion:17}} Demon family i love it
Rioter Comments
Juice (EUNE)
: Riot, if you nerf Vayne I am quitting the game
Caenen (EUW)
: > Also can we have custom icons for champions abilities (shaco main wants to use old ability icons if its possible tell me pls) Up until last wednesday, this was easily doable.
> [{quoted}](name=Caenen,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2eFTXJw3,comment-id=00210000,timestamp=2019-03-14T09:33:33.291+0000) > > Up until last wednesday, this was easily doable. REALLY; HOW; PLEASE TELL ME MAN; oh wait, until wednesday, when riot changed the files, is there still a way?
Šeriu (EUW)
: Custom Skin community needs your help
Hey, I also support the custom skins, maps and HUDs. honestly why cant we be like dota, they have a modding community and our could be so much larger, Also can we have custom icons for champions abilities (shaco main wants to use old ability icons if its possible tell me pls)
Rioter Comments
SatomiKun (EUW)
: As far as I know, they do this to hit his double tear build, while trying not to hurt his AD build in the process.
> [{quoted}](name=SatomiKun,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d6YycbGh,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-10T08:40:43.771+0000) > > As far as I know, they do this to hit his double tear build, while trying not to hurt his AD build in the process. why, i love ap ez whats the point of his q then, this will literally gut him and he will be barely playable
: I hate the jungle exp nerf.
For me it is just fine heck im always 2 levels or even 3 ahead of anyone else, tbh you must farm harder and gank less, to make up for it and start a quick 2 camp leash at the start to get the krugs
: Ezreal q ap ratio is getting removed.
WAIT THEY ARE??? WHY? He isnt the best ap midlaner he is terrible there, why are they doing this i mean, he is mainly played as an ADC, but i guess LC$
Áery (NA)
: So are tier 3 boots ever going to return?
: New Kayle Builds?
She is mainly ap now, but you can play her AD and be effective AF, but the build is still the usual one Nashors, Rageblade, Atkspeed boots
Diarrhoea (EUNE)
: A little bit of concer regarding Silver Kayle.
: she dosent need any nerfs. just revent her qbuff. before this q buff she was ok
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9261qEfI,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-23T22:18:28.021+0000) > > she dosent need any nerfs. just revent her qbuff. before this q buff she was ok well that is what i meant tbh, just revert the q change and maybe hit some of the base stats like starting ad by 3 and atk speed by 0.09
Rioter Comments
: Doesn't make the situation any better.
> [{quoted}](name=Elite4Runner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pFtj5ETr,comment-id=0004000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-22T15:23:20.065+0000) > > Doesn't make the situation any better. still our only chance to get shaco reverted
: Not my point, .. the existence of a small subset of the community that systematically floods the flow of information with bias opinions generates an unbalanced perspective of the overall community. ESPECIALLY IF THAT SMALL SUBSET IS ESSENTIALLY THE SAME PERSON .. as I suspect to be the case.
> [{quoted}](name=Elite4Runner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pFtj5ETr,comment-id=00040001000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-19T22:32:33.402+0000) > > Not my point, .. the existence of a small subset of the community that systematically floods the flow of information with bias opinions generates an unbalanced perspective of the overall community. > > ESPECIALLY IF THAT SMALL SUBSET IS ESSENTIALLY THE SAME PERSON .. as I suspect to be the case. no it is actually more of us, we take direct orders from Shaclone.
: OCAHS TREVER
#REVERT SHACO #OCAHS TREVER
: Not in this sense, .. And I don't really want to. The implications are very unhealthy.
> [{quoted}](name=Elite4Runner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pFtj5ETr,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2019-02-19T22:00:47.373+0000) > > Not in this sense, .. And I don't really want to. > > The implications are very unhealthy. KHA ZIX IS UNHEALTHY LEE SIN IS UNHEALTHY SEJUANI IS UNHEALTHY LE BLANC IS UNHEALTHY compared with them he is balanced he didnt even do true damage back then unlike some champions
: Hmm, .. 4 posts within 10 minutes, on roughly the same topic by 4 different accounts, each with less context... two of the others happened to comment here as well ... https://media.makeameme.org/created/suspicious-llama.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Elite4Runner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pFtj5ETr,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-19T21:41:26.992+0000) > > Hmm, .. 4 posts within 10 minutes, on roughly the same topic by 4 different accounts, each with less context... two of the others happened to comment here as well ... > > https://media.makeameme.org/created/suspicious-llama.jpg Ever heard of the clone army?
: REVERT SHACO- FOR THE CLONE ARMY
: Why i with many old school shaco onetricks don't like new shaco
Rioter Comments
: HAPPY SINGLES AWARENESS DAY, HERE'S TO THE CHAMPIONS WHO DON'T HAVE A SHIP (For better or worse)
: can we start having all-female lol sports?
Nothing is blocking women from joining the esports teams actually so no league has to be made
: We gut entire champions kits, but for Yasuo..
nah leave him be, take exhaust and some cc and he is dead
hoganftw (NA)
: Yasuo is balanced
Honestly, i don't play yasuo, but i did try him and honestly he is pretty fucking hard to make work at a great level but when mastered everything is broken, so adc main, please don't talk, ty
: To make you sad
> [{quoted}](name=ApothNinja,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xxckJJnk,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-15T20:57:51.236+0000) > > To make you sad or the whole community except illaoi mains
: I got rejected
Youre in the same boat as same almost :/ sry
: I bet this will make rito nerf Illaoi, this is what they needed to hear. 10/10 analysis
> [{quoted}](name=ApothNinja,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xxckJJnk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-15T18:51:57.444+0000) > > I bet this will make rito nerf Illaoi, this is what they needed to hear. 10/10 analysis yeah it is tbh its grate but srsly fuck illaoi why buff her HUH?
: Who Would Make A Good Star Guardian?
Rioter Comments
Bârd (NA)
: Riot, if you want money, there are a lot of things we'd be willing to buy...
What I would want is to be able to buy and use old ability icons, LIKE I WOULD PAY 20 EUROS just to use Shaco's old icons
: Riot, you're working yourselves deeper into a corner with skins.
I would like to be able to buy and use Shacos old icons nothing more
: Riot is an objectively horrific and communistic company
Alright, calm down your bias, I think that you are ignoring a lot of stuff here, first of all Riot is not on it's death bed, not even close, 2nd of all you forgot everything else the company did for us, think of the art, the skin design teams, you can not base your opinion on one bad thing also, balancing a MOBA is really really hard and it takes years. Hell, at no point was LoL ever balanced it was only more or less broken.
Myrmiron (EUW)
: For real? They made Soldier gay too? XD Like that can save their dead game.
> [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mLWRlIBN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-08T10:11:23.169+0000) > > For real? They made Soldier gay too? XD > Like that can save their dead game. really? holy shit
Wuks (NA)
: Boards Usage Guide - Part 1: Boards Markup
daaaayum but why are these boards still in beta?
CytheGuy (NA)
: These points hit all of the important marks that I always complained to my friends about, especially the Wandering Enemy point about being a total snowball machine if either team's base has been pushed too hard. Personally, I would take a lot of the snowball mechanics and set the to *help* the losing team, considering the game is set to always end ~20 mins from sudden death.
> [{quoted}](name=CytheGuy,realm=NA,application-id=ELUpwER8,discussion-id=HFMUxiVV,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-07T18:14:05.495+0000) > > These points hit all of the important marks that I always complained to my friends about, especially the Wandering Enemy point about being a total snowball machine if either team's base has been pushed too hard. Personally, I would take a lot of the snowball mechanics and set the to *help* the losing team, considering the game is set to always end ~20 mins from sudden death. i never got the wandering enemy event :/
SuperHornio (EUNE)
: If you had to remove one ability, which one would it be?
{{champion:131}} THE WHOLE KIT HAS TO BE JUST REMOVED
: {{champion:35}} q just fuck that ability.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qHYtEmgp,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-05T16:49:59.135+0000) > > {{champion:35}} q just fuck that ability. Why not khazix r or e,why not rengar ult then, why not talon r then, why not evelynns permanent stealth etc etc
: punish every player that leaves the game (and his premade) with double lp loss and a leaverbuster how can that be abused? who would leave a game and lose more lp and also get a leaverbuster just so his team doesnt lose lp?
> [{quoted}](name=TheDivergent,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mFc7gjPm,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-01-07T12:27:23.208+0000) > > punish every player that leaves the game (and his premade) with double lp loss and a leaverbuster > how can that be abused? who would leave a game and lose more lp and also get a leaverbuster just so his team doesnt lose lp? Sounds good to me, then people wouldn't ever leave and if the behaviour continues just lower them a whole division
: > [{quoted}](name=BogAnubis123,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mFc7gjPm,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-01-07T11:06:47.420+0000) > > How? You would still be at the same amount of LP with which you started the game. Because if a team is losing horribly, someone on the team can intentionally leave the game on purpose in order to "take the loss" for everyone else, and the rest get to keep their LP.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mFc7gjPm,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-01-07T11:09:08.026+0000) > > Because if a team is losing horribly, someone on the team can intentionally leave the game on purpose in order to "take the loss" for everyone else, and the rest get to keep their LP. It would happen rarily because everyone values their lp
Show more

BogAnubis123

Level 162 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion