: > [{quoted}](name=BogAnubis123,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KOOhlkdM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-23T08:02:16.846+0000) > > That is his point he has a strong early game but he falls of after lvl 6 if you didn't give him a kill, also kassadin has a weak laning phase so that is also accounted for. but 1 kill an he is practically unstoppable thats fair? i dont really understand why anyone is okay with that
> [{quoted}](name=Captainn Ginyu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KOOhlkdM,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-09-23T08:09:47.908+0000) > > but 1 kill an he is practically unstoppable > thats fair? > > i dont really understand why anyone is okay with that That is the point of jayce you just have to stand under the turret until 6 and then you win, honestly you should just play safe till then
: You mean like the old unskilled report option? For mid laners who go 1-9-1 in 30 mins with 11% kill participation? Please reinstate.
> [{quoted}](name=HellawhiteIII,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oshA6K46,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-23T08:31:48.139+0000) > > You mean like the old unskilled report option? > > For mid laners who go 1-9-1 in 30 mins with 11% kill participation? > > Please reinstate. Precisely, that would fix the problem tbh but report system doesnt do shit
: so jayce can 100-0 people at level 2?
That is his point he has a strong early game but he falls of after lvl 6 if you didn't give him a kill, also kassadin has a weak laning phase so that is also accounted for.
: Does a mythical GOOD Harem anime actually exist?
I watched Highschool DxD plot sounds good but it just becomes boring due to it not caring about the plot
: Play literally anyone that’s ranged and can dash, rip Jax for the entire game
> [{quoted}](name=Gammaflare,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=N1menAME,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-09-22T00:15:47.372+0000) > > Play literally anyone that’s ranged and can dash, rip Jax for the entire game *cough* quinn, teemo *cough*
Noies (NA)
: Who was the lead designer of Pyke?
From lolwiki gameplay was designed by this guy Jonathan 'EndlessPillows' Fuller
: hey riot, could I have warden Nautilus for my birthday?
Ah same here i would love to get Dragonknight morde i would pay 750 rp now instead of 520 to get him, oh please riot
: Isn't ranked filled with gatekeepers from Challenger 3v3s who smurf to make the game miserable for anyone new to the queue?
> [{quoted}](name=Pokemonred200,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X7JnGxMU,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-21T20:27:34.752+0000) > > Isn't ranked filled with gatekeepers from Challenger 3v3s who smurf to make the game miserable for anyone new to the queue? yep it is
: Someone miss FOTM (Face of the mountain)?
Riot removing FOTM was the reason my brother hates support now, that's the reason why he loves 3v3s because FOTM is there
SSJMike (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=BogAnubis123,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NeeFVko9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-15T21:21:52.469+0000) > > Honestly there is no escape, especially if he has predator So what you're saying is... if I don't see him coming I'm pretty much fucked.
> [{quoted}](name=SSJMike,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NeeFVko9,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-09-15T21:26:43.325+0000) > > So what you're saying is... if I don't see him coming I'm pretty much fucked. you wish, you can see him but he can still catch you due to the hitbox and speed
: My lucian told me I was "Gay" for following him around all the time
SSJMike (EUNE)
: Anyone got any tips on how to deal with Nunu?
Honestly there is no escape, especially if he has predator
: Picking five Sonas in Odyssey should automatically summon a Mordekaiser
My mordekaiser Brother HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHU
: Tips for getting back into the game after a multi-year hiatus?
Honestly, just play on your main account, try with some easy champions First, like Garen and Annie, to familiarize yourself with the basics again, after that play whatever you want experiment with the new runes to have fun and not to have lol be anti fun for you, look at some guides for your favorite champion/s and just have fun, just playing and youll be good as old
: Katarina in my eyes...
She is just fine tbh
: what if we had option to play older versions of a champ?
Ahahahah, everyone wants to play our old champions, i want the prerework shaco and the old aatrox but its too expensive for riot to do something also old champions are deleted they are gone
CLG ear (NA)
: SKT isn't going to worlds
Poor SKT T1, Faker is crushed on the inside i guess
: Genderbend gamemode
As a {{champion:35}} player i don't want to see him as a girl tbh
: Broken client 2018? impossible to enjoy game
Same stuff here, old client was waaaay more reliable
Antenora (EUW)
: How's {{champion:21}} {{champion:267}} avoided nerfs for the entire season?
: Lee sin is absolute fucking cancer to play against.
Don't worry man riot will buff him even more for worlds
Kenwai (EUNE)
: Nerf Kayn in onslaught
Riot even themselves said that they wanted to make it almost impossible and that only the most skilled ones are able to defeat it so GIT GUD
: We need badass female top laner
: Are they ever going to change Twisted Treeline?
Honestly i just want the old twisted treeline, it really should be reverted, i really want to play with green buff
fire wolf04 (EUNE)
: PlayVig saying you can "earn free rp"
Tilterella is actually a guy
Mateisnake (EUNE)
: RIOT GAMES! Your creation, Shaco, needs some love and attention!!!
Honestly he just needs a revert to his pre-rework state
Hayaishi (NA)
: Shaco is borderline OP in soloqueue, this champion does whatever the fuck he wants with 0 counterplay if played well.
Excuse me, he is now played AP not AD due to all the Duskblade nerfs and AP was Dead for a loooong time so Shaco mains are desperate
Rioter Comments
: Does a champions damage ever surprise you?
{{champion:21}} , this piece of shit always surprises me with it's "balanced" damage.
ZeaI (EUW)
: Zilean Voice over
No, he hasn't been confirmed for any reworks, and VO's come with VGU's. Sorry.
: > [{quoted}](name=JCPANDIT,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jzqlrh4l,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T05:32:26.014+0000) > > True, but why should they? People often come up with the excuse that people are pricks on the Internet and that’s just the way it is so deal with it. I don’t agree that that’s the answer. Hiding something or passing it off as a joke adds to the stigmatism, and effectively worsens the issue or at least allows it to persist. but the internet is a large place, alot of people use it, change cannot occur over night. and oh yes, Christians do exist.
I am a Christian and im okay with gay people
: To the people upset about the "sexism" relating to the Pax West situation...
It is still segregation by sexes, so i really don't believe that it should be like that.
: Hm. An interesting question, but I think the answer is "no". Yordles are spirits in physical form; they possibly don't even know about reproduction. However, I wouldn't underestimate a human's ability to mate with other species.
Wait they are spirits? I don't think so, perhaps beings from another realm, per se Janna and Evelynn are spirits, but yordles are not.
AyuωΞ (EUW)
: Too many skins on your main ? I have the solution !
Yes, but now the game has other things to solve
Lowvyr (NA)
: 3v3 is dead.
: I've actually heard of people putting in a support ticket for a small amount of RP (14 RP should be small enough), and they are likely to actually give it to you. Don't hold me to this. I imagine giving 1-25 RP to anyone who asked could add up to quite a lot after a while, so it may be something that they are or aren't willing to do, but I would lean toward likely. And I'm sure your art will help. :)
I don't think we can you know, milk them for rp, but if i could earn rp for drawings, Antonio Picasso at your service
Rioter Comments
Tom00719 (EUW)
: Report it to Riot. See if they can give you the tokens if it is a glitch or not.
How do i report it to them? Riot Support?
: Are you fucking kidding me with the Dusbklade buff/nerf?
Can someone explain to me why is 3 lethality more that much? 50 damage less sounds like a bigger nerf than a 3 lethality buff
: > [{quoted}](name=BogAnubis123,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e9gK839Z,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-30T15:44:13.774+0000) > > I am pretty sure you can get tokens Well my friend, you go right on ahead and keep being sure about that.
Probably just read wrong thanks anyways
: > [{quoted}](name=BogAnubis123,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e9gK839Z,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-08-30T15:24:40.040+0000) > > oh, yeah, but they recently added it to ARAM and Twisted Treeline so maybe it was added to nexus blitz i thought You get mastery points from those modes. Not tokens.
I am pretty sure you can get tokens
dogehkiin (EUW)
: Riven VU
I am with you, she looks just OOF for this day and age in LoL
: > [{quoted}](name=BogAnubis123,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e9gK839Z,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-29T16:41:15.783+0000) > > I just got an s+ on riven and she is lvl 5 but i didn't get a token, is this a glitch or on purpose? Pretty sure tokens are only awarded on the rift. Think when they introduced that, they said that then.
oh, yeah, but they recently added it to ARAM and Twisted Treeline so maybe it was added to nexus blitz i thought
Rioter Comments
Bay B (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BogAnubis123,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=50jkKvUe,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-27T17:09:45.772+0000) > > They delete champions after they rework them, meaning the old aatrox could only come back if the built him from the ground up, and to them it is not worth it They reverted Leblanc after she had been remade for almost 2 years. . Don't think what you're saying is true
she got a gameplay update not a full scale rework
Bay B (NA)
: Pls revert Aatrox
They delete champions after they rework them, meaning the old aatrox could only come back if the built him from the ground up, and to them it is not worth it
: > [{quoted}](name=BogAnubis123,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ETIwLcUM,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-08-25T20:42:36.144+0000) > > Teach your Brother League since Ninja played him, i made my play league like 2 years ago and he is still obsessed with it, give him something trust me we need new blood ok but he is 10 years and the game requires him to be 13 , and I don't want my bro to be in this toxic community tbh
Turn off all chat, and tell him at the beginning of the game to use the command /muteall that's not too hard and if he doesn't question it good man he will be fine, also come on when my little Brother played he didn't even notice the chat, so didn't I also, lower chat size to 1 so he doesn't see it, also most of it is in English so if he doesn't speak English well, well better for you then, pls dude we need new blood
: Jhin and MF... "IMMOBILE"....
THE FAST JHIN, that is so cancerous man like aaaaaaaaa
Macilento (EUW)
: League of Legends CARD GAME - (graphics, rules, info all explained inside)
Can you link me the empty card, i would love to make one myself :) also well done man i fucking adore it, playing cards and LoL together at the same time taking strategy and skill, i have one thing to saay IIIIIIITS TIME DO D-D-DUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} {{champion:82}} card coming if i could
: Because being over oversexualized doesn’t fit half of league’s female theme. But -20 IQ virgins think critics talk about a personal problem against showing skin. It’s about good character design people. For example; Unnecessarily revealing clothing for the environment - Ashe, miss fortnite, sejuani Kai’sa’s living creature suit has a cleavage revealer Boob plate is stupid Syndra - a dark mage, goes around with revealing cleavage and thighs Leblanc - a literall stripper outfit for no reason. Janna - ??? Akali- the only female ninja aaaaand she’s the only one that isn’t fully clothed. “Muh tatoos” That’s some of the top of my head, without including skins.
MISS FORTNITE BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII **triggering intensifies**
Show more

BogAnubis123

Level 128 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion