Saezio (EUNE)
: You are wrong because 1. Pro play shows how busted yuumi can be 2. In most soloq games she isn't even played with a juggernaut bot but with an ADC. Which is moronic 3. There is currently NO WAY to remove yuumi from her host, and there is NO reason for her to detach in the late game, which is problematic, since it means she is basically viable without her passive late. P.S. I think disabling voting is super insecure. Why don't you let people express their agreement/disagreement with a single button? Now we will be filled with comments like "+1" or "I agree". Seems much more elegant to have the +/- score
: I know this is frustrating, but unfortunately there is no rule that a sup cannot take minions away from a adc.
Why are Bottom and Support separate roles then? There is no other difference between them.
rujitra (NA)
: Player Behavior
How is it an echo chamber if threads like that get heavily down-voted most of the time?
c00face (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=c00face,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T1AIlNsj,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-10-28T10:24:40.715+0000) > > "Allowed." No one where does this game say you aren't allowed or allowed to do anything. The game has a punishment system so there clearly are things that aren't allowed, not playing your role being one of them.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=TriGunstaR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T1AIlNsj,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-28T07:23:00.294+0000) > > Don't listen to any of them. Play what you want for support. Take kills if you want, take CS if you want. There's no law or rule that says you can't. And if there was such a rule that says you can't take CS as support, dump that game immediately because it isn't a game anymore. > > Don't let these people dictate you what you should play or what you shouldn't do. Do whatever it is you want in the game. That's what games are made for, for you to have fun. As long as you're not trolling or trying purposely lose the game, there's nothing wrong with it, period. > > If Riot ban you for it, create a post and we'll support you. If a support was allowed to take as much CS as they want Bottom and Support wouldn't be separate roles.
Velasan (NA)
: Yeah wondering about this too. Second time someone has mentioned there will be extra options for prestige points, but when is it supposed to be live?
> [{quoted}](name=Velasan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oREFbhoV,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-10-23T23:21:45.077+0000) > > Yeah wondering about this too. Second time someone has mentioned there will be extra options for prestige points, but when is it supposed to be live? Judging by the list I'd guess the extra options are available only during events.
Ehhhh (EUW)
: PROJECT 2019 Jackpot Bag - 50 PP Contains 3 skin shards of the same tier (750 RP, 975 RP, 1350 RP, or 1820 RP) and 1050 Orange Essence Revel Grab Bag - 50PP Contains a 520 RP skin shard, 750 RP skin shard, 975 RP skin shard, 1350 RP skin shard, and 1820 RP skin shard Arcade 2019 Jackpot Bag - 50PP Contains 3 legacy skin shards (one guaranteed 975 RP or higher) and 1520 Orange Essence Exclusive Animated Emote - 25 PP Exclusive Ward Skin - 15 PP Exclusive Icon - 10 PP Event Icons from past 100 Prestige Point bundles - 5 PP Hextech Key - 3 PP 30 Orange Essence - 1 PP
> [{quoted}](name=Ehhhh,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oREFbhoV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-23T22:54:19.220+0000) > > PROJECT 2019 Jackpot Bag - 50 PP > Contains 3 skin shards of the same tier (750 RP, 975 RP, 1350 RP, or 1820 RP) and 1050 Orange Essence > Revel Grab Bag - 50PP > Contains a 520 RP skin shard, 750 RP skin shard, 975 RP skin shard, 1350 RP skin shard, and 1820 RP skin shard > Arcade 2019 Jackpot Bag - 50PP > Contains 3 legacy skin shards (one guaranteed 975 RP or higher) and 1520 Orange Essence > Exclusive Animated Emote - 25 PP > Exclusive Ward Skin - 15 PP > Exclusive Icon - 10 PP > Event Icons from past 100 Prestige Point bundles - 5 PP > Hextech Key - 3 PP > 30 Orange Essence - 1 PP The only options I in the prestige shop see are prestige skins.
9NexterCz9 (EUNE)
: So the unbalanced runes u had to buy were better ? are you dumb
They could have just made those free, they where way less imbalanced than what we have now.
: Just that experience of autofilled/troll support every so often makes me never want to play ADC I tried kinda hard to learn Caitlyn and I can play her in my rank, but that risk of getting a fkin troll, it's not worth it lol A bone head amalgamation of a player can play ADC and realise "me hit minions, acquire gold" and that's all you really need A bone head support.. they're gonna play Lux and E the wave, take cs and wonder why they have no wards at 15min and why your lane is so far behind
This. ADC is the only role in this game I can't play at all, because every time I try to practice it I get a trolling support and have an experience so miserable I never want to touch the role again.
Skorpio (NA)
: The mastery thing is stupid and should/will never happen. You need x amount of champions (20 now?) to queue for ranked due to picks and bans. Do you have that many level 7 champions? You've stayed you're a one trick, so doubt it. Or what if someone wants you to first pick for them, you would need to have this champion level 7 to pick. The game doesn't know if you're trading or not. I don't play Pyke but right now I can first pick him if requested.
> [{quoted}](name=Skorpio,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OAnwBRI3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-07T17:40:13.899+0000) > > The mastery thing is stupid and should/will never happen. You need x amount of champions (20 now?) to queue for ranked due to picks and bans. Do you have that many level 7 champions? You've stayed you're a one trick, so doubt it. Or what if someone wants you to first pick for them, you would need to have this champion level 7 to pick. The game doesn't know if you're trading or not. I don't play Pyke but right now I can first pick him if requested. They could introduce pick order swapping to replace trading.
rujitra (NA)
: While Riot does store champion select data, someone is not going to be punished because you think it's "obvious" what he was going to do (but never actually did since the game didn't start). Your disagreement with their summoner spells does not make their choice of champion/spells a punishable offense.
I don't think {{summoner:1}} {{summoner:6}} {{champion:20}} ever gets locked in with the intention to win outside of low level games. Saying this doesn't deserve punishment is like saying "kys" doesn't deserve punishment because he totally meant "keep yourself safe".
: > [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=49qTAarA,comment-id=000c0000000000010001,timestamp=2019-09-22T15:51:58.907+0000) > > because your adc just might not be able to. > you play to the lowest level of skill presented in allied lane as a duo bottom. > if the support is weakest player, then that's the level that has to be accommodated. > if the adc is weakest player, then that's the level that has to be accommodated. > stop being a worthless troll in games, no one likes it regardless of the result. Nobody would want to play with flamer like you. Can imagine how bad you are in game, if you can't keep your emotions here on forums.
> [{quoted}](name=GetDragonOrLose,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=49qTAarA,comment-id=000c00000000000100010000,timestamp=2019-09-22T16:24:48.613+0000) > > Nobody would want to play with flamer like you. Can imagine how bad you are in game, if you can't keep your emotions here on forums. I would. I can mute his flame, while I cannot do anything about your trolling.
: > [{quoted}](name=C0l0urless,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=002e0001000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-09T22:51:45.337+0000) > > Playing in a way, that allows you to better deal with an opponent is standard gameplay and pretty much never requires you to change even nearly as much as Nubrac's strategy. > > Nubrac's strategy gives the enemy team an advantage by leaving the most team reliant role and the weakest tower unprotected, while also giving the hardest scaling champion on the enemy team free reign. > > He is breaking section 4 of the Summoner's Code "Enjoy Yourself, but not at Anyone Else's Expense". that part of the summoner's code is very vague, given that anyone who tries to force an actual strategy to be stopped is enjoying themselves at others' expense there are no official rules for how to play and before the pick system was added to the game, situations like this were VERY common and everyone just worked around them, often by discussion that's honestly the only fault in this is that he may or may not discuss the strategy with others, but then again, you SHOULD NOT have to, after all, you do not queue as a group, you queue ALONE and do what you can in the interest of winning and fun now, if you are INTENTIONALLY trying to sabotage a player/s , then that is different and often easily proven
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=002e00010000000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-09T23:27:41.947+0000) > > that part of the summoner's code is very vague, given that anyone who tries to force an actual strategy to be stopped is enjoying themselves at others' expense > > there are no official rules for how to play and before the pick system was added to the game, situations like this were VERY common and everyone just worked around them, often by discussion > > that's honestly the only fault in this is that he may or may not discuss the strategy with others, but then again, you SHOULD NOT have to, after all, you do not queue as a group, you queue ALONE and do what you can in the interest of winning and fun > > now, if you are INTENTIONALLY trying to sabotage a player/s , then that is different and often easily proven I would agree RIot's rules are vague and think they should be changed in accordance to past judgements, to clearly forbid strategies like this, if the player didn't get agreement from his team. The pick system reinforces standard positioning and most players appear to be fine with it. If someone is doing a very unusual strategy he should have to communicate and get consent from his team, since how are they supposed to know what he is doing otherwise. Considering how bad Riot's track record of banning trolls is, I don't think that's the case.
: > [{quoted}](name=C0l0urless,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=002e0001000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-09T22:51:45.337+0000) > > Playing in a way, that allows you to better deal with an opponent is standard gameplay and pretty much never requires you to change even nearly as much as Nubrac's strategy. > > Nubrac's strategy gives the enemy team an advantage by leaving the most team reliant role and the weakest tower unprotected, while also giving the hardest scaling champion on the enemy team free reign. > > He is breaking section 4 of the Summoner's Code "Enjoy Yourself, but not at Anyone Else's Expense". Section 4 of the summoners code is subjective not objective. It's not an objective truth that he did this to ruin the fun of others to make his own fin. What is am objective truth is he played for months with many many games. Riot looked into him even before nightblue reported him and found that he wasn't breaking any rules. The fact Nightblue threatens him in game with saying I'll get my riot buddy to ban you, which seemed likely die to him getting 14 day ban. Then it was lifted cause it did seem like that was the case and it wasnt fair and it felt as if nightblue strong armed the ban as if he had influence over nubrac account status. Riot doesn't allow that and whoever did ban him, (I'm speculating here) probably got in trouble for it which is most likely the reason why riot has yet to respond. You know cause my bad heres your account back.
> [{quoted}](name=Ninja Anubis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=002e00010000000000000000000000010000000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-10T00:45:07.725+0000) > > Section 4 of the summoners code is subjective not objective. It's not an objective truth that he did this to ruin the fun of others to make his own fin. What is am objective truth is he played for months with many many games. Riot looked into him even before nightblue reported him and found that he wasn't breaking any rules. The fact Nightblue threatens him in game with saying I'll get my riot buddy to ban you, which seemed likely die to him getting 14 day ban. Then it was lifted cause it did seem like that was the case and it wasnt fair and it felt as if nightblue strong armed the ban as if he had influence over nubrac account status. Riot doesn't allow that and whoever did ban him, (I'm speculating here) probably got in trouble for it which is most likely the reason why riot has yet to respond. You know cause my bad heres your account back. It's an objective truth his strategy negatively impacted his teammate's enjoyment of the game, since if that wasn't the case, the high elo community wouldn't have such a negative reaction to him. To top it of his teammates often let him know they don't want him to perform his strategy and he didn't stop which leads me to believe his ban was justified. His ban wasn't lifted, he just sat through the 14 days he was given. NB3 used a priority report channel in the LPP discord, something everyone in the League Partner Program had access to and that report was simply the straw that broke the camels back.
: > [{quoted}](name=C0l0urless,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=002e00010000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-09T20:37:31.746+0000) > > Someone picking something really bad and staying in their role doesn't directly affect their teammates playstyles, while Nubrac's strategy forces them to drastically alter their playstyles, likely negatively affecting their performance and enjoyment of the game. I cant disagree with this. However you change your play style every game vs an opponent. If you dont adapt you will likely lose to the opponent who does adapt to you and can counter your play style. So I would argue play style and strategy are different and coexist at the same time. Nubrac strat maybe not only the enemy team to adapt but his team as well. It all comes down to who can adapt faster and take advantage of it rather it be enemy's or team mates. In short he still didnt do anything wrong or break any rules or terms of service. His intent was to win not to tilt his team and troll. In fact the people who afk'd in that game broke more rules for afking and flaming then the perceived trolling nubrac inflicted.
> [{quoted}](name=Ninja Anubis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=002e000100000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-09T22:10:21.410+0000) > > I cant disagree with this. However you change your play style every game vs an opponent. If you dont adapt you will likely lose to the opponent who does adapt to you and can counter your play style. So I would argue play style and strategy are different and coexist at the same time. Nubrac strat maybe not only the enemy team to adapt but his team as well. It all comes down to who can adapt faster and take advantage of it rather it be enemy's or team mates. > > In short he still didnt do anything wrong or break any rules or terms of service. His intent was to win not to tilt his team and troll. In fact the people who afk'd in that game broke more rules for afking and flaming then the perceived trolling nubrac inflicted. Playing in a way, that allows you to better deal with an opponent is standard gameplay and pretty much never requires you to change even nearly as much as Nubrac's strategy. Nubrac's strategy gives the enemy team an advantage by leaving the most team reliant role and the weakest tower unprotected, while also giving the hardest scaling champion on the enemy team free reign. He is breaking section 4 of the Summoner's Code "Enjoy Yourself, but not at Anyone Else's Expense".
: > [{quoted}](name=C0l0urless,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=002e000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-09T10:08:36.362+0000) > > The main problem with this is that every Disco Nunu player can say they where trying to win and make up some bs excuse for how in their mind running it down mid was supposed to help the team. > > If someones strategy interferes with their teammates ability to play the game it should be banned as 1 person has no right to force their playstyle on everyone else. So you are telling me he has to play the way other people say he has to play. That's wrong and that's the same as telling someone what champions to pick what runes to go what build to play and where to lane in game. Sorry not buying it. You dont get to tell people how they get to play their own game or champion or dictate their play style.
> [{quoted}](name=Ninja Anubis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=002e0001000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-09T20:27:49.224+0000) > > So you are telling me he has to play the way other people say he has to play. That's wrong and that's the same as telling someone what champions to pick what runes to go what build to play and where to lane in game. Sorry not buying it. You dont get to tell people how they get to play their own game or champion or dictate their play style. Someone picking something really bad and staying in their role doesn't directly affect their teammates playstyles, while Nubrac's strategy forces them to drastically alter their playstyles, likely negatively affecting their performance and enjoyment of the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=C0l0urless,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=002e000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-09T10:08:36.362+0000) > > The main problem with this is that every Disco Nunu player can say they where trying to win and make up some bs excuse for how in their mind running it down mid was supposed to help the team. > > If someones strategy interferes with their teammates ability to play the game it should be banned as 1 person has no right to force their playstyle on everyone else. except that intentionally feeding without taking objectives and with no evidence or even an ideal for your strategy, let alone arguments to support it...that's intentionally feeding as stated compare that to what had a high win rate, changes the carry priority to mid or top lane, he comments himself here and there about why he will or will not use the strategy (such as opponents having too safe of a setup for either other role to be worth losing the traditional marksman advantage) disco nunu running to his death is just unable to be defended
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=002e0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-09T17:35:24.874+0000) > > except that intentionally feeding without taking objectives and with no evidence or even an ideal for your strategy, let alone arguments to support it...that's intentionally feeding as stated > > compare that to what had a high win rate, changes the carry priority to mid or top lane, he comments himself here and there about why he will or will not use the strategy (such as opponents having too safe of a setup for either other role to be worth losing the traditional marksman advantage) > > disco nunu running to his death is just unable to be defended He didn't have a high winrate with this strategy. His Teemo winrate was 48 % and it was probably lower with this strategy since not all the games where played with it. His smurf winrate was positive, but isn't to impressive considering he is playing against people much less skilled than himself and he could have a much better winrate playing normally. As for Disco Nunu, don't use the chat, use some pings, use your abilities, hit the tower before you die and you can start making excuses; "I was trying to tower dive" "I am testing a new funneling strategy" "I am new/bad" "I wanted to execute for a quicker back" "I did it to make him waste flash" "I though I could take a tower plate" "I bought the Tear for mana sustain" "MS has a lot of synergies with his kit" None of these excuses are good and it would be obvious to most people that this hypothetical player is trolling, but without reading his mind, it's impossible to prove that he had any malicious intent.
: > [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=002e0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-09T09:14:14.199+0000) > > You dont have to read minds to know that your botlane {{champion:22}} will be hopelessly **** in lane by that enemy {{champion:119}} +{{champion:412}} just slam-dunking her face into her own tower, pushing down to the inhib one 9 minutes into the game. > > You dont have to read minds to know your jungler will suffer from botside having 0 map control. > > You do not have to read minds to understand that say the midlaner stating that " i do not want you here" means that they dont want you there. > > > Forcing a strategy that you know will make at least 1 and likely 2 or more of your teammates miserable without any warning and then ignoring their requests for you to stop isnt just playing off meta. > > He didnt give them any warning so they couldnt adapt their picks, he did it knowing better than anyone what the consequences would be and he didnt give a damn about protests. > > These together are essentially the same as him griefing his own teammates, the same thing that the old Singed and Nunu cases got banned for as well. > > > Riot set a standard back then, that if you want to do some gamebreaking new thing then you have to talk with your teammates about it and gain the affected parties approval, only then is this kinda behaviour not griefing, its trying something new. > > > The only thing i do not understand is why Riot havent really refereed to these cases and stated this outright.,......they are certainly enforcing it but they seem unwilling to explicitly state it for whatever reason. > > > The baseline of off meta being acceptable as long as it doesnt screw your own teammates over should be maintained, otherwise the line between it and outright trolling becomes too thin. You are wrong sry. There is no wrong way to play as long as your intent is to win. Leaving bot side a lone allows the adc to get solo exp. The jungler will have more priority given you can roam and help him. You are reaching because you dont agree and that's your opinion. He broke no rules tho.
> [{quoted}](name=Ninja Anubis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=002e00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-09T10:00:26.161+0000) > > You are wrong sry. There is no wrong way to play as long as your intent is to win. Leaving bot side a lone allows the adc to get solo exp. The jungler will have more priority given you can roam and help him. You are reaching because you dont agree and that's your opinion. He broke no rules tho. The main problem with this is that every Disco Nunu player can say they where trying to win and make up some bs excuse for how in their mind running it down mid was supposed to help the team. If someones strategy interferes with their teammates ability to play the game it should be banned as 1 person has no right to force their playstyle on everyone else.
FSRER (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FpzGTrO4,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-07T14:32:41.869+0000) > > Oh jesus fucking christ you could not have picked a worse example. > > Nubrac was blatantly trolling and got banned, and you're trying to say trolls don't get banned. > > And I'm pretty certain NB3 got punished for toxicity there. A chat restrict, if not an actual ban. > > You literally picked the worst possible example you could have Blatantly trolling? Yeah! What a boosted idiot! Boosted himself to high challenger with this tactic, having thousands of game just playing like that and winning but no! Because nb3 said so, it was troll (while him spamming ff votes and spamming all chat to report nubrac was totally fair and right!!!).
He play Amumu jungle and Leona support to grandmaster then he started inting with Teemo.
: I don't know where the you got the whole playing role enough gives you** magical awareness** of offmeta picks there, but that doesn't even make any sense
If an off meta pick is actually good it makes sense for people playing in high elos to be prepared for it in case they have to play against it.
: a lot of them are clueless outside of their specialty it isn't exactly a secret with the difference between pro and not also low diamond is notoriously bad
Even if that was the case they would still have a lot of knowledge of their main role and would be aware of any viable off meta picks there. You can't even say they aren't aware of viable alternate playstyles, since the players in those elos discovered funneling.
: > [{quoted}](name=C0l0urless,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pUAPW3vN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-07T09:59:59.703+0000) > > This would only be an excuse if he Iron or low Bronze and actually didn't know better, but it's hard to believe a Grandmaster player hasn't figured out it doesn't work yet. its more like high elo hasn't figured out what offmeta is because they're 99% metaslaves
Are you suggesting you have more knowledge about what is good than high elo players?
: I mean, him losing more games than he is winning is the consequence of playing a strat that doesn't work. Just like it is for any other person. You don't get banned for playing a strat that doesn't work, only if you do so maliciously.
This would only be an excuse if he was Iron or low Bronze and actually didn't know better, but it's hard to believe a Grandmaster player hasn't figured out it doesn't work yet.
Lost R (NA)
: "I'm a Yasuo main, I only play Yasuo, and I can counter anybody and everybody so long as they are an underfed 0/10 level 1 support with no mana, and even then it'll be a fight for my life!" That's all I'm hearing from this.
A Yasuo main would never want this because it would bump their main up to 100 % ban rate.
Zac x Me (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=C0l0urless,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AvyhA9Lv,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-04T12:39:49.031+0000) > > People like you are the reason many in this game don't like change. Your "change" is only here for the sake of change and makes the game worse by frustrating your own teammates and reducing their chances of winning. People like you are the reason this game is so toxic and there are so many actual throwing and inting trolls. You flame and blame and report the one using a new tactic solely to win the game because all he cares about is victory and in the process you int using the chat, afking, etc. all the time losing the match yourself. While falsely reporting the player afterwards. But even if I hold a mirror in front of your face, you won't see what's wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AvyhA9Lv,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-04T12:46:48.270+0000) > > People like you are the reason this game is so toxic and there are so many actual throwing and inting trolls. > You flame and blame and report the one using a new tactic solely to win the game because all he cares about is victory and in the process you int using the chat, afking, etc. all the time losing the match yourself. While falsely reporting the player afterwards. > > But even if I hold a mirror in front of your face, you won't see what's wrong. I have never inted or flamed anyone. This is my only account and it has 0 punishments on it. You can delude yourself into thinking this strategy is good all you want, but in reality that simply isn't the case, which is why all high ranked players that gave their opinion about it didn't support it.
Zac x Me (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=C0l0urless,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AvyhA9Lv,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-04T12:31:45.034+0000) > > Most people expect to play Summoner's Rift with standard positioning (which is backed up by role assignment BTW) and there is no reason for them to have a bad experience so you can have fun. ROLE ASSIGNMENT not "position stay there and do not walk away from it assignment" Meta Sheep META SHEEP The game will never change if there's only people like you Day in day out the same boring poop
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AvyhA9Lv,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-04T12:35:00.511+0000) > > ROLE ASSIGNMENT > not "position stay there and do not walk away from it assignment" > > Meta Sheep META SHEEP > > The game will never change if there's only people like you > > Day in day out the same boring poop People like you are the reason many in this game don't like change. Your "change" is only here for the sake of change and makes the game worse by frustrating your own teammates and reducing their chances of winning.
Zac x Me (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=C0l0urless,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AvyhA9Lv,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-08-04T11:59:13.399+0000) > > If you play non-standard positioning when your team didn't agree to it, you are forcing them to play your way and are indeed a troll. or they are forcing me to play their way that argument goes both ways, with one oppressing new strategies that lead to victories but it's only OK if some korean kid does it, only then we can do it ourselves, until then we're trolls
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AvyhA9Lv,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-04T12:01:52.395+0000) > > or they are forcing me to play their way > > that argument goes both ways, with one oppressing new strategies that lead to victories > but it's only OK if some korean kid does it, only then we can do it ourselves, until then we're trolls Most people expect to play Summoner's Rift with standard positioning (which is backed up by role assignment BTW) and there is no reason for them to have a bad experience so you can have fun.
Zac x Me (NA)
: What if I'm not comfortable staying with an ADC 2v2 for the entire laning phase? Meta sheep. "DO NOT PLAY THW WAY YOU WANT ONLY PLAY THE WAY I WANT!!!!!!!!!!! OTHERWISE UR A TROLL AND I WILL REPORT U WAHHH!!"
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AvyhA9Lv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-04T11:44:30.647+0000) > > What if I'm not comfortable staying with an ADC 2v2 for the entire laning phase? Meta sheep. > > "DO NOT PLAY THW WAY YOU WANT ONLY PLAY THE WAY I WANT!!!!!!!!!!! OTHERWISE UR A TROLL AND I WILL REPORT U WAHHH!!" If you play non-standard positioning when your team didn't agree to it, you are forcing them to play your way and are indeed a troll.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HA7REldU,comment-id=000200010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-30T16:44:51.712+0000) > > No, I'm complaining about a system that doesn't work, and Riot doesn't care to upgrade it. The community wasn't wrong, there were just people who spammed "yes" for IP rewards. Simply remove the IP reward and let some of us help Riot out. Again; Six. Fucking. Months. Behind. And growing. WITH the IP incentive. Face it, the tribunal was, is, and always will be garbage. It physically cannot keep up with the sheer work flow.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HA7REldU,comment-id=00020001000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2019-07-30T17:57:31.303+0000) > > Except you have no data to back up the claim they never get banned. Ever think that maybe, just maybe, the people you think are trolls are simply... Not trolls? Wow, what a revelation! Do you have data to back up that they do get banned? Edit: Judging by your other comments in this thread our difference in opinion on what makes a troll doesn't come from me being to hard on other players, but from you being to lenient.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HA7REldU,comment-id=000200010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-30T16:44:51.712+0000) > > No, I'm complaining about a system that doesn't work, and Riot doesn't care to upgrade it. The community wasn't wrong, there were just people who spammed "yes" for IP rewards. Simply remove the IP reward and let some of us help Riot out. Again; Six. Fucking. Months. Behind. And growing. WITH the IP incentive. Face it, the tribunal was, is, and always will be garbage. It physically cannot keep up with the sheer work flow.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HA7REldU,comment-id=0002000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-30T16:52:15.603+0000) > > Again; > > Six. Fucking. Months. Behind. > > And growing. > > WITH the IP incentive. > > Face it, the tribunal was, is, and always will be garbage. It physically cannot keep up with the sheer work flow. In comparison to the current system where trolls almost never get banned 6 months seems quite good.
: > [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HA7REldU,comment-id=00020001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-30T13:11:25.299+0000) > > Youre complaining about a system that is far faster and more efficient, advocating to bring back one that physically did not work and riot had to manually overturn a large percentage of outcomes because the community was straight up wrong. No, I'm complaining about a system that doesn't work, and Riot doesn't care to upgrade it. The community wasn't wrong, there were just people who spammed "yes" for IP rewards. Simply remove the IP reward and let some of us help Riot out.
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HA7REldU,comment-id=000200010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-30T16:44:51.712+0000) > > No, I'm complaining about a system that doesn't work, and Riot doesn't care to upgrade it. The community wasn't wrong, there were just people who spammed "yes" for IP rewards. Simply remove the IP reward and let some of us help Riot out. I think the "yes" spamming problem could be fixed by randomly inserting replays that have already been confirmed as not rule breaking and prevent people who vote wrong on them from further participating.
Nubrac (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=C0l0urless,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=z5EG4Hok,comment-id=0001000100000001000100010000,timestamp=2019-07-28T16:46:05.832+0000) > > According to the Rioter you used the strategy mostly to troll streamers. thats sooo not true, 4 games after the banned game, i got nightblue again and cutipie and went leona, i play what i want.
> [{quoted}](name=Nubrac,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=z5EG4Hok,comment-id=00010001000000010001000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-28T16:57:57.866+0000) > > thats sooo not true, 4 games after the banned game, i got nightblue again and cutipie and went leona, i play what i want. Why would Riot lie about why they banned you? And don't try to blame nb3 for it, if he had such influence at RIot he wouldn't have been banned himself.
Nubrac (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=C0l0urless,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=z5EG4Hok,comment-id=00010001000000010001,timestamp=2019-07-28T16:36:56.064+0000) > > [This is the actual reason for his ban.](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/c0m449/nightblue3_gets_his_teammate_banned_for_playing/er61hxj/) And I am not denying nightblue was toxic, but Nubrac was far from innocent. what rule did i break?
> [{quoted}](name=Nubrac,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=z5EG4Hok,comment-id=000100010000000100010001,timestamp=2019-07-28T16:41:57.247+0000) > > what rule did i break? According to the Rioter you used the strategy mostly to troll streamers.
: > [{quoted}](name=C0l0urless,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=z5EG4Hok,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-07-28T16:16:41.683+0000) > > He already got banned for it once, what makes you think he won't be again? He got banned because Nightblue called up a rioter and asked them too. And then Nightblue got banned because we clipped him being a toxic pile of garbage and made riot abundantly aware of it until something was done about it.
> [{quoted}](name=ProExpertKing,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=z5EG4Hok,comment-id=0001000100000001,timestamp=2019-07-28T16:33:37.884+0000) > > He got banned because Nightblue called up a rioter and asked them too. And then Nightblue got banned because we clipped him being a toxic pile of garbage and made riot abundantly aware of it until something was done about it. [This is the actual reason for his ban.](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/c0m449/nightblue3_gets_his_teammate_banned_for_playing/er61hxj/) And I am not denying nightblue was toxic, but Nubrac was far from innocent.
: > [{quoted}](name=SuicidePlank,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=z5EG4Hok,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-28T15:54:54.148+0000) > > You will get banned again, dw. Riot said you can't get banned for off meta strats as long as you try to win, which is what he's doing. Try again.
> [{quoted}](name=FutureTrunksOP,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=z5EG4Hok,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-07-28T16:15:01.399+0000) > > Riot said you can't get banned for off meta strats as long as you try to win, which is what he's doing. Try again. He already got banned for it once, what makes you think he won't be again?
: {{champion:9}} {{champion:20}} and there were a few others
From what I have heard no Smite Jungling was always kinda troll, but that doesn't matter, since your exp gains being tied to the Jungle item made it completely unviable.
: Machete only effects jg camps not lane minions. It also doesn't provide any hard stat bonus superior to any other item. All it really lets you do is get xp from taking jg camps. There is no way for a laner to abuse Hunter's Machete, and if they don't take smite then they wouldn't get the only other hard advantage that it gives you which is using smite on champions. It's stupid that it needs smite.
I guess it isn't as huge a deal as I initially thought, but I still think it needing Smite is just fine, since otherwise the item is kind off a noob trap and may be used for some kind of cheese strategy.
Teh Song (NA)
: Firstly because dodging is among the worst things you can do. If somebody does something you feel is dodge worthy; mute them, play the match, and report them after. Doesn't matter what it is they did. You are worse for dodging than they'll ever be for wanting to try something you didn't like. Secondly because if people want to try nonstandard things they should have every ability to do so. Riot should never do anything that in any way pushes a meta or playstyle on anyone. That doesn't mean everything needs to work, but it does mean everything needs to be allowed. On that token, not only should they do nothing like what your asking for, but those early game jungle items (Hunters machete and that other one) shouldn't need smite to be built.
>Firstly because dodging is among the worst things you can do. If somebody does something you feel is dodge worthy; mute them, play the match, and report them after. Doesn't matter what it is they did. You are worse for dodging than they'll ever be for wanting to try something you didn't like. You shouldn't have to waste at least 15 minutes of your life playing with a troll just so they will MAYBE get banned. And don't try to excuse this with it being off-meta, since you cannot Jungle without Smite. >Secondly because if people want to try nonstandard things they should have every ability to do so. Riot should never do anything that in any way pushes a meta or playstyle on anyone. That doesn't mean everything needs to work, but it does mean everything needs to be allowed. If you want to play non-standard positioning you need to have permission from your team, which the guy OP is talking about clearly didn't have. >On that token, not only should they do nothing like what your asking for, but those early game jungle items (Hunters machete and that other one) shouldn't need smite to be built. This would give laners the opportunity to abuse the items without sacrificing a Summoner Spell so it is an awful idea.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=C0l0urless,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3sYd0Bak,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T17:33:32.479+0000) > > No he wasn't. Yes, he was. He played support, as teemo, and went to support the mid laner. As support. Which a support CAN do.
He trolled both his Mid by stealing his xp and his ADC by leaving him in a 1v2 so I would hardly call that playing support. And the fact he and everyone else practicing this strategy got banned shows pretty clearly this behavior isn't allowed.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=C0l0urless,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3sYd0Bak,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T16:32:31.643+0000) > > But Nubrac wasn't playing his assigned role. He was.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=C0l0urless,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3sYd0Bak,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T18:09:49.114+0000) > > But why should players 1, 2, 3 and 5 have to accommodate player 4 who wants to play in a very non-standard way? Because they queued, and got into game with them. As long as you play your defined role and give a good faith effort to win, you cannot be banned.
But Nubrac wasn't playing his assigned role.
: Is no one else slightly uneasy at what that statement actually says though? Effectively, if you end up in a game with another person that is streaming (whether or not you know them is irrelevant) then you should be forced to play the game a particular way because of that? I mean, if someone wishes to stream the game then all power to them - that's their prerogative and they can do what they like; but since when did Players 1, 2, 3 and 4 have to accommodate the wider audience of Player 5 when they didn't even ask for it? It makes absolutely no sense, so the original statement just tells me that it was thrown together while clutching on straws to diffuse a situation of which has a very, very easy fix. That fix being punish all of those who broke rules - regardless of excuses - and do not punish those that did not. It's as clear as black and white.
But why should players 1, 2, 3 and 5 have to accommodate player 4 who wants to play in a very non-standard way?
Destaice (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kYUusw51,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T08:52:43.541+0000) > > Just because his winrate is "decent" doesn't mean we want it. Especially when we are forced with it by a ultimatum without being asked. Why should you get to decide how other players get to play?
> [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kYUusw51,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T09:06:33.647+0000) > > Why should you get to decide how other players get to play? Why does Nubrac get to decide how his ADC and Mid play then?
: > [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=REMfEaf6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-07T22:36:33.287+0000) > > sorry but it shows that you have really small game knowledge. you cannot use Zeke's Convergence effectively. > > jinx cant really peel. she cannot tank so and buying thornmail is just useless. > > going ap is not reliable and will not help your team in any way shape or form. getting iceborn for mana problems is just not the right thing to do. when will you use the sheen? i find it to be a really bad build and jinx support is not a thing and wont help your team at all. with this build thats for sure shoo,meta purist,you re not allowed here,also you need to learn to be offmeta to be good too,cause not always recomended build and items would help you
Builds like yours are the main reason people dislike off-meta.
Modi (NA)
: So, you have a faster connection, which means you get first crack at a role? That is rather unfair, especially since most people who join late would be forced to (very frequently) be support. > And by the way, I think this belongs in a "suggestion" forum, but I didn't find one, so sorry if this post is in the wrong forum. This would belong in GD, or possibly Gameplay (but usually Gameplay is intended to be in-game conversation, not pre-/post-game).
Maybe don't allow people to use the chat until everyone connects?
Guzergus (EUW)
: There is no formal criterion nor reason to ban people when they play sub-optimally. That's why such 'trolls are not banned' threads will never disappear. The fact that you elaborated on what you think is basic doesn't mean you're right and people should be banned for not doing it.
This isn't playing sub optimally, this is literally not grasping how the game works. Why would someone even play a gamemode if they don't understand any of it? And just in case you misunderstood me, I don't mean every player should instantly know all these things when they download the game, but by the time they reach at least level 30 and decide to play a ranked game there is no excuse not to.
Guzergus (EUW)
: There is absolutely no criterion to distinguish basic understanding from non basic reliably. Your proposition to ban people based on that is absolutely idiotic and works only in your head.
Basic understanding is the bare minimum you need to play any given role in the game. These are things like leveling your abilities, buying items, trying to kill minions (lane only)/jungle monsters (jungle only), getting gold from an income item (support only) and of course having Smite and a jungle item (jungle only).
Guzergus (EUW)
: >Players should have at least a basic understanding of all roles when they start playing ranked Go watch iron or bronze streams. They do not have any understanding and their builds are extremely, extremely crazy. Should they be banned? No.
And almost all of them still get the jungle item when they are playing jungle because the role has been balanced in a way that makes it impossible to do without it. A player shouldn't be allowed into ranked if they don't posses at least minimal understanding of all roles.
Guzergus (EUW)
: >Starting with a Jungle item when playing jungle is basic game knowledge You do not ban people based on your perception on what is basic.
Players should have at least a basic understanding of all roles when they start playing ranked. Knowing you have to start with a jungle item is the most basic knowledge a jungler should have, since it's impossible to jungle without it.
: not if you're playing on autopilot like most players.
I know it's something people are gonna do because they don't care, but I think Riot shouldn't let them get away with it.
Show more

C0l0urless

Level 189 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion