kai8120 (OCE)
: Hey something similar happened to me. Do you have an update on how things have gone for you?
I am currently waiting for a responds from riot games support system...
Kei143 (NA)
: Do you remember which champ was released when you started playing? That would be a pretty good indication of when you started.
i dont think so, no
: > [{quoted}](name=ColeLampe123,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=64ymqATK,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-10T13:55:50.487+0000) > > i havent installed the last 2 weeks i think... and only one of my best friend know the password, and i am talking with him right now... > > Ty for answering me The friend thing is problematic. If they detect accountsharing they instantly permaban the account.
We dont switch account, the account login info, is all the way back from my school login.
usul1202 (NA)
: If you have the original email address, finding the sign up confirmation emails is a great way to date your account
ty, i tried that, but i doesnt show anything about that, which is werid, because i havent changed email before
: Let anyone play on the account? Like friend or family member? Recently installed any new stuff?
i havent installed the last 2 weeks i think... and only one of my best friend know the password, and i am talking with him right now... Ty for answering me
: Banned for scripting?
And i am stuck trying to report it to riot games, but i cant figure out when i created the account...
Rioter Comments

ColeLampe123

Level 105 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion