: Yeah I agree that Zuko isn't really comparable to Qiyana. Zuko was a kind child at heart that got twisted by his awful father and by "the system". In the same episode we learn about Aang's backstory, we learn about Zuko's and he pretty much immediately becomes a sympathetic character we want to see redeemed. Zuko WANTS to be accepted by the Fire Nation and the Fire Lord, but NEEDS to oppose his father and become a better, kinder ruler than he was. Qiyana is NOT like this, she's got an inferiority complex and is very ambitious. She WANTS to become leader of Ixtal and lead them to become a world power, but NEEDS to be more humble and kind (probably; her character arc is only beginning, so unlike Zuko we don't know what direction she will go in). She's honestly more comparable to Zuko's sister, Azula. As you said, Qiyana is ruthless and power-hungry, Zuko just wanted approval. As for Dio, while yes, one scene was very effective in establishing his character...everything I needed to know about Qiyana comes from her dialogue just while playing her. She's prideful, and has the skill to back it up, she's snooty and most importantly, ambitious. And while Dio has a great establishing scene, establishing a character is only the first step: what happens to the character and their choices and interactions is the entertaining part. How does Dio deal with his frustration at his low station? He takes advantage of the Joestar family's kindness and later becomes an unholy vampire. The most interesting part about Dio is how he interacts with Jonathan (and later Jotaro in Part 3) and how he becomes a great antagonist for Part 1 AND for much of the entire series. And how does Qiyana respond when her parents frown upon her ambitious behavior? She challenges her eldest sister to combat and ends up crippling her. How does she handle being one-uped by another sister in her color story? She leaves the entrance to the village open, letting enemy forces in to show that the sister can't handle being in charge. She is established as ambitious and now we know that she has grown to be manipulative and ruthless. For my part personally, I think she is also delightfully snooty and mean. I actually kind of like these types of characters; even though she is a bad person, she is entertaining.
> Yeah I agree that Zuko isn't really comparable to Qiyana. Zuko was a kind child at heart that got twisted by his awful father and by "the system". In the same episode we learn about Aang's backstory, we learn about Zuko's and he pretty much immediately becomes a sympathetic character we want to see redeemed. Zuko WANTS to be accepted by the Fire Nation and the Fire Lord, but NEEDS to oppose his father and become a better, kinder ruler than he was. Qiyana is NOT like this, she's got an inferiority complex and is very ambitious. She WANTS to become leader of Ixtal and lead them to become a world power, but NEEDS to be more humble and kind (probably; her character arc is only beginning, so unlike Zuko we don't know what direction she will go in). She's honestly more comparable to Zuko's sister, Azula. As you said, Qiyana is ruthless and power-hungry, Zuko just wanted approval. The thing is at first she only just wanted the same respect like zuko did. later on she became cocky. at first I wanted to compare her more to azula but I realized that the most important things are comparable with zuko. I would've compared her with azula as well but the post was already really long. > everything I needed to know about Qiyana comes from her dialogue just while playing her. She's prideful, and has the skill to back it up, she's snooty and most importantly, ambitious. I have to agree with you, but remember Dio lived in unfair situation his dad was an alcoholic, he had really hard life as a child and teenager. that was established as well. Meanwhile Qiyana was not the firstborn so she can't become a queen or something. this is cliche as it can get. but even with cliche they could've done more about it. maybe show so emotions on her that she has sympathy for the people that she wants to rule. Because she cares about herself not others, and yet we dont really know her real motivation behind this. it's like Oh I can do things because I can, not because I want to, I don't even have to do it, but I'll do it anyway because why not. With Dio we knew why he became a villain. It wasn't because oh I'm smart and capable, but because the life was unfair to him, he decided to do it because caring about others would be for the worse in his mind. We don't really have that in Qiyana. > And how does Qiyana respond when her parents frown upon her ambitious behavior? She challenges her eldest sister to combat and ends up crippling her. How does she handle being one-uped by another sister in her color story? She leaves the entrance to the village open, letting enemy forces in to show that the sister can't handle being in charge. She is established as ambitious and now we know that she has grown to be manipulative and ruthless. Once again she have done all of this without clear motivation, it's like I'm gonna become ruthless and gonna humiliate my sisters because it's their fault for being born earlier than me. This kind of logic is bad for writing. The setting itself feels forced for Qiyana to act the way she wants to, it's not natural and believable. For example they could've done that instead of being last born B.S. which is nothing more than a plot tool to justify her actions. they could've done that her sister were ruthless and in order to overcome them she had to use her brain, they could've made that she didn't liked the way her family rules the nation, she wanted to make her country great again xD. At least right now It would feel a lot more natural on why Qiyana would become ruthless empress. but instead what we got is the system B.S. Her sisters serves no role other than being a plot devices for Qiyana to overcome. They don't mean anything they're shown weak, and Qiyana is strong so she has to be a leader. And the way people interact is kinda dumb. She let people to die instead of saving them and showing them that she can save them which could've played a bigger impact in the story. They could've made that her sister was running away while qiyana was saving the village. it would get the same result and much more meaning to it. Also I don't think Qiyana is evil or a villain. she's not written well enough at least for me. basically in my eyes she's nothing more than a plot device. > For my part personally, I think she is also delightfully snooty and mean. I actually kind of like these types of characters; even though she is a bad person, she is entertaining. I would've enjoyed her a lot more if they actually worked on her a little bit more.
FSRER (EUNE)
: No reason to have written such a long post. I read it but I can describe her with 1 sentence: She's a **THOT**
I don't understand why are u disliked you're right :D
: I agree with everything you said. I also watch Jo Jo, and I've watched whole avatar, and I also read Shingeki no kyojin manga and I also like (used to) league of legends lore. The second wave of lores were better to be sincere (after that "Z Champs joined League of legends for to fight for the peace of the country bs). I really liked Soraka's/WW Lore... sad that they changed it. I also liked that lux was a spy before, but this new one is not bad also. The comics are quite cool too. New characters lores are terrible anyways. Neeko lore does not make sense, Kai'sa is also superficial.... but the queen of them all is Zoe. Zoe is a random girl that was chosen to be an aspect because "TRIGGER"...
I also kinda liked the 2nd wave lore. the new one ain't bad but not as developed. they are more less the same but some important things are cut out. Like yas's lore.
: Eh, I can’t say much about Dio, but Zuko isn’t really like Qiyana. Zuko is an emotionally manipulated and physically abused child with a desperate need to prove himself. You watch Zuko because you want to see how he can redeem himself or how his character changes. Qiyana is a villain. She’s ruthless, power-hungry, and motivated. We can infer from her opinions of her parents that they are kind, law abiding people. Qiyana has the ego of Draven, but she isn’t necessarily a glory hound. Draven wants to be famous, but doesn’t really care for responsibility and is subservient to his superiors. Qiyana is much more ambitious, she wants to rule a nation that has remained secluded because she believes this seclusion is weakness. She also believes that, if she were in charge, she could thrust Ixtaocan onto the world stage. Wether or not she’s right about her ruling capabilities is irrelevant. What is interesting about her is her cunning. She has nine older sisters to contend with for the throne, and she is willing to do whatever it takes to secure her spot. Characters like Zuko or Dio don’t serve so much as comparisons because they’re not really great templates for characters. She’s more like a Julius figure drumming up grassroots support for her eventual overthrow of the State.
> Eh, I can’t say much about Dio, but Zuko isn’t really like Qiyana. Zuko is an emotionally manipulated and physically abused child with a desperate need to prove himself. You watch Zuko because you want to see how he can redeem himself or how his character changes. To be honest at first I thought that I should compare her more to Azula because they're both similar. But I decided to go with Zuko because he also wanted to be respected by others just like her and later I thought I could also compare Qiyana to Azula as well, but I decided to skip it because the post already was really long :D > Qiyana is a villain. She’s ruthless, power-hungry, and motivated. We can infer from her opinions of her parents that they are kind, law abiding people. Qiyana has the ego of Draven, but she isn’t necessarily a glory hound. Draven wants to be famous, but doesn’t really care for responsibility and is subservient to his superiors. Qiyana is much more ambitious, she wants to rule a nation that has remained secluded because she believes this seclusion is weakness. She also believes that, if she were in charge, she could thrust Ixtaocan onto the world stage. I don't know if I could call her a villain, selfish yes, but not a villain. Her motives ain't evil/bad but they're not developed/written well. You see she believes that seclusion is weakness, but she doesn't say why this is weakness there's no real explanation why she thinks like that. it's if someone said that League is a terrible game without explanation. > Wether or not she’s right about her ruling capabilities is irrelevant. What is interesting about her is her cunning. She has nine older sisters to contend with for the throne, and she is willing to do whatever it takes to secure her spot. In that way u can see her as a non-giving up character, but again this is {{champion:246}} we're talking about. One of the reasons why I choose Zuko over Azula is this: Qiyana does things cos she can do them but does she really want to? like Zuko he can kill Avatar but does he want to? > Characters like Zuko or Dio don’t serve so much as comparisons because they’re not really great templates for characters. She’s more like a Julius figure drumming up grassroots support for her eventual overthrow of the State. The thing is both Dio and Zuko are very well written characters they are believable. Qiyana does not feel that way. A good character always can trick our brains into thinking at least for a moment that this is a real person and not just fictional character. Basically Zuko/Dio are characters with believable personalities and Qiyana is just a plot device made for the introduction of a new region. At least I think that way.
p1xeL GRE (EUNE)
: Icon
just visit the shop and u can find a lot of icons and pick the one u like the most. also complete the missions u can earn icons or get points for icons
Rioter Comments
Composure (EUNE)
: Aw shit, here we go again https://scontent.fvno5-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/64471118_1306035612907606_7393646377403678720_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fvno5-1.fna&oh=6ccd3626b3d3df91b4205a9c617b4aad&oe=5D798F92 > Yea, if supp is bad then yes. no, it depends on what kinda supp it is, if it's janna she ain't gonna do a lot much like her player base. > Assuming jungler ganks early on. But since bot lane wouldnt have pressure he would prolly focus on mid, who has a lot of pressure or top. once again it really depends there are a lot of factors to take in, obviously we cannot discuss every possible scenario outcome at this point we just gonna repeat the same thing all over again. A good adc can 1v2 the lane, at least he can hold in the lane. and it depends on what kind team u have as well as enemies. the 1 thing I can see as counter argument that u haven't mentioned is jungler ganking the enemies, making it 1v3. to that I can say there are towers, junglers can make counter gank the support can roam mid lane can help bot as well if he pushed his lane. etc. > And how do you know that? what are u on about? I just mentioned a possible scenario. > Nice job throwing in insults, but that wont help your argument. And Jokes on you I just finished reading Dr. Jekyll and mr. Hyde :D And I'm also studying for final exams, so again jokes on you i am doing something =) Not really insulting more like calling you out. indeed it wont help the argument but does it have to as far as I'm concerned none of us gonna really prove anything. we have different views. also what final exams? are u like in college/uni or highschool? well u got me there :D I was wrong ur not dumb :DD > Oh yea how dare they to complain how they're forced to play 1v2 without their supp giving them any warning nor even trying to help them, shame on them. I mean adc's always do complain, you're a support player u should know this better than anyone else. Although yes, playing 1v2 can be challenging and not pleasant experience it's really not that bad as y'all claim it to be. > That doesnt take away the fact adc is not able to lane 1v2 without major losses in the lane. okay dude, there are champions like ezreal he can 1v2. once again I dont want to repeat myself but 1v2 does not mean the adc is gonna lose and nothing but lose. it's just really narrow thinking. > While sivir is pretty strong rn, you wont always play her. What if you play something like vayne? Or Jinx? Or any adc without waveclear whos shit early on? vayne got her e and q as a defensive option it ain't much but everything helps she can wait for ganks thou also she's hypercarry her ealy game is always meh later on she'a a beast anyways, same with jinx she got her q for decently big range if she's smart enough she can play it till late game cos she's also hyper carry. those champions designed to be weak early game but really rewarding in late game that's why I said u gotta look at the game in 2 different ways. > Except his "strategy" is to stay on mid/top for the entire laning phase. I've watched both NB3's vid and part of Yassuo's VOD, that guy stayed on mid for the enitre laning phase. I'm not saying his strategy is the best thing out there I even criticized it. jesus christ. if he would communicate and improve his strat it would be gucci. there are questionable things, i'm not denying them but im more interested in a subject of him doing something new. > No, but there would be meta champs inside of teamcomps. So for example if you played siege comp Jayce or Orianna would be a must have. Much like Anivia would be a must have for late game comps. Or Lulu for "protect the carry" comps A balanced game state would have if it's own meta, but it would not be abusable, way too strong or anything which would open the door for more diversity in gameplay. even right now there are ppl even in lcs trying new things out etc. > But Nubrac didnt do any of those things, thats the problem. Yes he indeed did not communicate properly of left the mid laner, but once again the griefing means u have the intent to lose the game, he didn't had it. just because he matches 1/4 of the griefing definition does not mean he's griefing. > That doesnt mean they're not right. I'm pretty sure I said that I agree with them, but im just sayin' they're not the most sportsmanship players out there. Although it's not as bad as NightBlue3 :DD also reading back I said doublelift got no dignity, I think I exaggerated there. > By that logic L9 crew wouldnt go on different servers just to int high elo players. Oh yes the famous degenerate group L9. Known for extreme toxicity running down mid lane griefing streamers like tyler 1 and IWillDominate. people like ratIRL pornstar zilean etc. this is one of the worst examples u could give. They're intentionally doing all of that and nubrac does not. he just got underdeveloped strat. is it so hard to understand that? The thing is they can win if they want to, but u forget 1 important piece, they don't give a shit if they gonna win or not. if a person is griefing especially if he's letting u know he don't care and runs down mid or fucks ur lane then they're griefing because they want that to happen they want to mess up with others they want to tilt others. and nubrac does not want to tilt anyone or lose the game. do u get it ffs? > If that decision of yours hurts your team, and youre fully aware of that, and despite that fact you still proceed to do your own thing, thats griefing. And thats not my "personal opinion" thats just how it is. By this point I just hope u understand that im not fully defending him and there are things he does where he shouldn't do. but here's the thing Im pretty much convinced that he's not aware that his strat can potentially mess up games if there's no communication, he's in the belief that he's not doing anything wrong, which again that's obvious he does not seek those things to be messed up, he's trying to win and that's really important as riot meddler once said. he doesn't even flame ppl like ur so mentioned L9 crew likes to do. > So basically I can do everything I want to piss off my teammates but as long as I play to win then its okay? I don't know if u ever went to psychology classes, even thou u don't really need to, to understand that he's not trying to piss off people. like where do u get that part from? As far as I watched the video and this 2 hours long debate with Nightblue3 he did not seemed that his intentions are to piss off people. How can u not get it? > Lemme tell you something, just because "riot said it" that doesnt mean it's ABSOLUTELY OKAY. They're vague af when it comes to off-meta. Once again to understand this u have to look it as a game's developers perspective. THE GAME IS MADE TO BE PLAYED THAT WAY. From the very first season league was made to be strategic team based game. after 9 years the game changed so much that it's no longer strategic as it used to be, these changes and meta are to blame, as we would think. However the community is also to blame here because they forgot what league was all about it's games developer's fault for messing up the game. Funnily enough all these wacky strats became meta, like ezreal jungle was wacky idea that for a moment became a meta, blue ezreal as well. I could go on and on. And it's so obvious that game lost it's own charm of being strategic and innovative, league's developers are desperately trying to bring it back, but the community does not like changes, like u can see how they treat the game u can see videos such as unsual playstyles, off meta vidoes like "is this meta" etc... They want the game to be to it's former glory but due to many changes it's gonna be the same repetitive cancer as it is. they need to bring some more changes if they wanna league to be that old game again or the community should be more welcoming to new ideas and experiments. No wonder why this game is dead. League from season 1-4 and season 5-9+ are 2 different games. Riot is not vague or anything they just still trying to follow the original rules of league. but the game evolved for the worse. I hope u get this, but as u said we're gold players we're just playing with clowns. as "high elo" elitists do say below masters\diamond our opinion does not matter xD. What I mean is that these monkeys all they do is look at the game as the same meta slave game and treat it like it, but they fail to recognize what league can become or either they dont want that and people like nubrac are judged. U cannot judge both nb3 and nubrac without listening to their full stories, so as well u cannot judge riot without understand what intentions do they have. ofc I can be wrong about all of this but it seems unlikely if they still encourage players to be innovative. I hope this gives u a better idea of what im talking about... > If yes, should we really play off-meta since meta is the best way to increase your chances of winning? meta is the best way increase ur winning chance but that's a contradiction to what it means being a competitive person. if a swordsmen is good with any sword then it means he's skilled on swordsmanship correct? but if a swordsmen is only good with 1 sword that's better than other swords and without that sword he's not as good as the swordsmen mentioned before can we call him a good swordsman? Competitive person always is trying to win with dignity and his personal skills he does not look for shortcuts he takes the long road to become a better player. ofc meta can be difficult to pull of, but it's not always the case, like janna support meta with ardent cancer. I mean I can talk about this all day long about meta, competitive plays etc. I would really recommend to do some research on topics like that also u should watch martial arts movie called Fearless (2006) about competitiveness and what it really means to be competitive person. Ok I'm out of text, there's gonna be reply for this post so u can look it down below also it's gonna be short cos i answered almost everything here.
> http://prntscr.com/o3t92w it's correct. the post says he does that pretty often but not always does he? Also I don't have source but there was this 1 dude who said that he played not only on streams he got like 400+ games with this strat, so it might be riot's propoganda to justify their actions because after they are trying to defend their riot zephyr and nightblue for abusing their power. > You know, insulting some1 wont help you in validating your arguments, in fact, it only shows you have none of them so thats why you resorted to insulting. And fun fact, youre in the same elo as I am sooooo it makes no sense to tell some1 to "learn how to play the game". And saying supporting is all about "placing wards" is ignorant af. It's much more than that trust me, but I dont expect somne1 whos ignorant as you to understand that. If u paid attention u would notice that I said support is second easiest role in the game. support takes some skills i was kinda just messing with u to tilt u that's all. I hope u understand this a lot better I dont want to type any longer I hope i answered all major questions.
Midg3t (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Composure,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZibELlIZ,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T23:46:10.584+0000) > > but the jungle would be farmed and he would do much more damage while supp wouldn't be able to deffend it. Yea, if supp is bad then yes. > also if it's early gank where none of adc's has backed it's probably better that way. Assuming jungler ganks early on. But since bot lane wouldnt have pressure he would prolly focus on mid, who has a lot of pressure or top. > Don't make me laugh adc is not gonna be that much underfarmed. like what if adc is level 6 and enemy adc level 5? And how do you know that? >from what I noticed ur situational thinking is really lacking u should play less league and go outside or just read a book or something. Nice job throwing in insults, but that wont help your argument. And Jokes on you I just finished reading Dr. Jekyll and mr. Hyde :D And I'm also studying for final exams, so again jokes on you i am doing something =) > cos I hear the same excuses all over again. I guess playing the easiest role in the whole game (adc) is too hard these days adc's always gotta to complain. > Oh yea how dare they to complain how they're forced to play 1v2 without their supp giving them any warning nor even trying to help them, shame on them. > Once again it really depends on situation matchmaking individual skill, u can't judge 1v2 scenario so basically like there's nothing going on there. alright adc is getting freezed. and u play something like sivir. not a big problem. mana might be an issue and that's it. u gotta prepare for those things. While sivir is pretty strong rn, you wont always play her. What if you play something like vayne? Or Jinx? Or any adc without waveclear whos shit early on? > > True thou, I don't much about him, but my criticism of his strategy would be that he stays in mid or top lane way too long. he could go there like level 1 in top getting first blood putting enemy top laner behind and returning to bot. > Except his "strategy" is to stay on mid/top for the entire laning phase. I've watched both NB3's vid and part of Yassuo's VOD, that guy stayed on mid for the enitre laning phase. > Like imagine if league suddenly would be balanced and there would be no superior meta. No, but there would be meta champs inside of teamcomps. So for example if you played siege comp Jayce or Orianna would be a must have. Much like Anivia would be a must have for late game comps. Or Lulu for "protect the carry" comps > > I mean what they said was right about the xp soaking part I have to agree with that part, but overall strat looks fine to me as long as u don't overstay there and let ur teammates know what are u up to. But Nubrac didnt do any of those things, thats the problem. > Although Jensen is known for ddos'ing on people so I mean he shouldn't talk when he's no better than him and not mentioning his 2 year ban from competitive league. Doublelift is pretty good thou but as a competitor he's talking way too much trash. there's no dignity on him tbh. > That doesnt mean they're not right. > Gurl Male. > trust me on that one, adc players are one of the most brain damaged players (not all of them thou) they always complain because they don't know how to position correctly and shit like that, then they blame jg for not ganking and when talon is 1-shotting them all they do is cry. Like these creatures are not the most intelligent ppl out there. in laning phase adc's are really strong in 1v1 situation it really depends. That doesnt take away the fact adc is not able to lane 1v2 without major losses in the lane. > > What I'm saying if a person is truly trying to win then he would not do any of that shit because it puts a risk to lose the game. I mean I get where u come from I do those things in normal games just to piss off my friends or random lux support players. but in ranked actual competitive environment this is a big no no. cos these things matter. By that logic L9 crew wouldnt go on different servers just to int high elo players. > > It would be better to leave, however it's his decision to make and as long as he's trying to win this does not count as griefing. do not use ur personal opinion on what griefing means, u cannot change or shift the very definition of the word. > If that decision of yours hurts your team, and youre fully aware of that, and despite that fact you still proceed to do your own thing, thats griefing. And thats not my "personal opinion" thats just how it is. > Yes that's bad thing to do, but still just like meddler told us as long as these players prioritise winning as their main goal. then it's ok the game developers understand this better. U see there are 2 ways to view the game u can view it as a gamer and as a someone who has knowledge about it in other words u can view it as a developer and understand all the details. > So basically I can do everything I want to piss off my teammates but as long as I play to win then its okay? Lemme tell you something, just because "riot said it" that doesnt mean it's ABSOLUTELY OKAY. They're vague af when it comes to off-meta. Just look at the client menu. They're promoting League e-sports scene whenever they can, aka as a highly competitve sport. Now take a look at other psorts, like soccer, basketball etc. They have specific strategies and formations. And the same thing is in League aswell, specific strategies, teamcomps etc. which are only changed depending on how Riot changes the game. While at the same time they are claiming that it's okay for u to play however you want as lonh as you're trying to win. But then again, when it comes to shit like this, they're claiming that you need to communicate with your teammates about it, aka it's not FULLY how you want to play. Basically the ways Riot is showing the game it's a big-ass contradiction. Should we play however we want? Do we need team's permission for that or no? Is ranked competitive mode on no? If yes, should we really play off-meta since meta is the best way to increase your chances of winning? >Also what's up with this "far more important than our gold clown fiesta games" part? Because in our gold games communication isnt as effective as in GM games. For example, if jg in gold goes to gank mid, he can pass through 2 wards, you can ping danger to your mid 6 times, you can type him in all caps ENEMY JG IS COMING RUUUUN!!!!11! and he might not even react. While in GM it's most likely that mid will react to ping alone. > Is this getting personal for u? Nope. > as someone who plays support the second easiest role in the game u getting triggered or something? LMAO > Usually I try to stay away from people ranks and stuff because it does not matter as long as u understand how game development works and stuff, u don't necessarily need to be a challenger to understand the game. > Development has nothing to do with the gameplay but okay xD And I'm not trying to rank shame, but just want to point out that in high elo stuff like leaving adc in a 1v2 situation will be punished by the enemy team, because they know how to use that to their advantage, while in our games that wont usually be the case. > I mean I'm saying he reached masters it does not mean that he must only use teemo, You said, and I quote "He reached masters with it", implying that he reached masters with that strat...but you prolly just made a mistake while trying to explain yourself so I wont bother you for that ^^ > I'm saying he's master's player so he must know what's he's doing Yea, he did. He knew it will piss off his teammates and thats why he got banned for it. > first make sure ur info is correct. or at least understand what's going on. http://prntscr.com/o3t92w it's correct. > This game is indeed dead. Nope, just not as popular cuz it's old, MOBA is not a popular genre anymore, and fuck ups from Riot. > ashe also got her w and passive slow. so yeah it's really not that bad if u also take that into consideration. It's still bad tho. > ur iq, situational thinking and critical thinkjing is really lacking, stop playing supports and play something that requires to play the game instead of placing wards You know, insulting some1 wont help you in validating your arguments, in fact, it only shows you have none of them so thats why you resorted to insulting. And fun fact, youre in the same elo as I am sooooo it makes no sense to tell some1 to "learn how to play the game". And saying supporting is all about "placing wards" is ignorant af. It's much more than that trust me, but I dont expect somne1 whos ignorant as you to understand that. > also read some books or play other games to learn more about basic combat designs like try to play darksouls franchise. what the fuck Darksouls has to do with league lmao
Aw shit, here we go again https://scontent.fvno5-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/64471118_1306035612907606_7393646377403678720_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fvno5-1.fna&oh=6ccd3626b3d3df91b4205a9c617b4aad&oe=5D798F92 > Yea, if supp is bad then yes. no, it depends on what kinda supp it is, if it's janna she ain't gonna do a lot much like her player base. > Assuming jungler ganks early on. But since bot lane wouldnt have pressure he would prolly focus on mid, who has a lot of pressure or top. once again it really depends there are a lot of factors to take in, obviously we cannot discuss every possible scenario outcome at this point we just gonna repeat the same thing all over again. A good adc can 1v2 the lane, at least he can hold in the lane. and it depends on what kind team u have as well as enemies. the 1 thing I can see as counter argument that u haven't mentioned is jungler ganking the enemies, making it 1v3. to that I can say there are towers, junglers can make counter gank the support can roam mid lane can help bot as well if he pushed his lane. etc. > And how do you know that? what are u on about? I just mentioned a possible scenario. > Nice job throwing in insults, but that wont help your argument. And Jokes on you I just finished reading Dr. Jekyll and mr. Hyde :D And I'm also studying for final exams, so again jokes on you i am doing something =) Not really insulting more like calling you out. indeed it wont help the argument but does it have to as far as I'm concerned none of us gonna really prove anything. we have different views. also what final exams? are u like in college/uni or highschool? well u got me there :D I was wrong ur not dumb :DD > Oh yea how dare they to complain how they're forced to play 1v2 without their supp giving them any warning nor even trying to help them, shame on them. I mean adc's always do complain, you're a support player u should know this better than anyone else. Although yes, playing 1v2 can be challenging and not pleasant experience it's really not that bad as y'all claim it to be. > That doesnt take away the fact adc is not able to lane 1v2 without major losses in the lane. okay dude, there are champions like ezreal he can 1v2. once again I dont want to repeat myself but 1v2 does not mean the adc is gonna lose and nothing but lose. it's just really narrow thinking. > While sivir is pretty strong rn, you wont always play her. What if you play something like vayne? Or Jinx? Or any adc without waveclear whos shit early on? vayne got her e and q as a defensive option it ain't much but everything helps she can wait for ganks thou also she's hypercarry her ealy game is always meh later on she'a a beast anyways, same with jinx she got her q for decently big range if she's smart enough she can play it till late game cos she's also hyper carry. those champions designed to be weak early game but really rewarding in late game that's why I said u gotta look at the game in 2 different ways. > Except his "strategy" is to stay on mid/top for the entire laning phase. I've watched both NB3's vid and part of Yassuo's VOD, that guy stayed on mid for the enitre laning phase. I'm not saying his strategy is the best thing out there I even criticized it. jesus christ. if he would communicate and improve his strat it would be gucci. there are questionable things, i'm not denying them but im more interested in a subject of him doing something new. > No, but there would be meta champs inside of teamcomps. So for example if you played siege comp Jayce or Orianna would be a must have. Much like Anivia would be a must have for late game comps. Or Lulu for "protect the carry" comps A balanced game state would have if it's own meta, but it would not be abusable, way too strong or anything which would open the door for more diversity in gameplay. even right now there are ppl even in lcs trying new things out etc. > But Nubrac didnt do any of those things, thats the problem. Yes he indeed did not communicate properly of left the mid laner, but once again the griefing means u have the intent to lose the game, he didn't had it. just because he matches 1/4 of the griefing definition does not mean he's griefing. > That doesnt mean they're not right. I'm pretty sure I said that I agree with them, but im just sayin' they're not the most sportsmanship players out there. Although it's not as bad as NightBlue3 :DD also reading back I said doublelift got no dignity, I think I exaggerated there. > By that logic L9 crew wouldnt go on different servers just to int high elo players. Oh yes the famous degenerate group L9. Known for extreme toxicity running down mid lane griefing streamers like tyler 1 and IWillDominate. people like ratIRL pornstar zilean etc. this is one of the worst examples u could give. They're intentionally doing all of that and nubrac does not. he just got underdeveloped strat. is it so hard to understand that? The thing is they can win if they want to, but u forget 1 important piece, they don't give a shit if they gonna win or not. if a person is griefing especially if he's letting u know he don't care and runs down mid or fucks ur lane then they're griefing because they want that to happen they want to mess up with others they want to tilt others. and nubrac does not want to tilt anyone or lose the game. do u get it ffs? > If that decision of yours hurts your team, and youre fully aware of that, and despite that fact you still proceed to do your own thing, thats griefing. And thats not my "personal opinion" thats just how it is. By this point I just hope u understand that im not fully defending him and there are things he does where he shouldn't do. but here's the thing Im pretty much convinced that he's not aware that his strat can potentially mess up games if there's no communication, he's in the belief that he's not doing anything wrong, which again that's obvious he does not seek those things to be messed up, he's trying to win and that's really important as riot meddler once said. he doesn't even flame ppl like ur so mentioned L9 crew likes to do. > So basically I can do everything I want to piss off my teammates but as long as I play to win then its okay? I don't know if u ever went to psychology classes, even thou u don't really need to, to understand that he's not trying to piss off people. like where do u get that part from? As far as I watched the video and this 2 hours long debate with Nightblue3 he did not seemed that his intentions are to piss off people. How can u not get it? > Lemme tell you something, just because "riot said it" that doesnt mean it's ABSOLUTELY OKAY. They're vague af when it comes to off-meta. Once again to understand this u have to look it as a game's developers perspective. THE GAME IS MADE TO BE PLAYED THAT WAY. From the very first season league was made to be strategic team based game. after 9 years the game changed so much that it's no longer strategic as it used to be, these changes and meta are to blame, as we would think. However the community is also to blame here because they forgot what league was all about it's games developer's fault for messing up the game. Funnily enough all these wacky strats became meta, like ezreal jungle was wacky idea that for a moment became a meta, blue ezreal as well. I could go on and on. And it's so obvious that game lost it's own charm of being strategic and innovative, league's developers are desperately trying to bring it back, but the community does not like changes, like u can see how they treat the game u can see videos such as unsual playstyles, off meta vidoes like "is this meta" etc... They want the game to be to it's former glory but due to many changes it's gonna be the same repetitive cancer as it is. they need to bring some more changes if they wanna league to be that old game again or the community should be more welcoming to new ideas and experiments. No wonder why this game is dead. League from season 1-4 and season 5-9+ are 2 different games. Riot is not vague or anything they just still trying to follow the original rules of league. but the game evolved for the worse. I hope u get this, but as u said we're gold players we're just playing with clowns. as "high elo" elitists do say below masters\diamond our opinion does not matter xD. What I mean is that these monkeys all they do is look at the game as the same meta slave game and treat it like it, but they fail to recognize what league can become or either they dont want that and people like nubrac are judged. U cannot judge both nb3 and nubrac without listening to their full stories, so as well u cannot judge riot without understand what intentions do they have. ofc I can be wrong about all of this but it seems unlikely if they still encourage players to be innovative. I hope this gives u a better idea of what im talking about... > If yes, should we really play off-meta since meta is the best way to increase your chances of winning? meta is the best way increase ur winning chance but that's a contradiction to what it means being a competitive person. if a swordsmen is good with any sword then it means he's skilled on swordsmanship correct? but if a swordsmen is only good with 1 sword that's better than other swords and without that sword he's not as good as the swordsmen mentioned before can we call him a good swordsman? Competitive person always is trying to win with dignity and his personal skills he does not look for shortcuts he takes the long road to become a better player. ofc meta can be difficult to pull of, but it's not always the case, like janna support meta with ardent cancer. I mean I can talk about this all day long about meta, competitive plays etc. I would really recommend to do some research on topics like that also u should watch martial arts movie called Fearless (2006) about competitiveness and what it really means to be competitive person. Ok I'm out of text, there's gonna be reply for this post so u can look it down below also it's gonna be short cos i answered almost everything here.
Midg3t (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Composure,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZibELlIZ,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T15:19:11.824+0000) > > I'm pretty sure with xp advantage u can ask for gank. who's gonna win 2v2 bot lane? adc and jg or adc and supp? I think it's obvious. adc and supp because adc would be underfarmed and thus would have no gold, aka no items. > besides in early game there's not much action u just last hiting. also enemies most likely gonna push minions to tower so if u're good enough u can farm it up. Yea, I'm pretty sure thats what GM adc players are doing, mindlessly pushing. It's not like they know how to freeze a lane, and it's not like supps in that elo know how to zone out adc whos left in a 1v2 situation xD > and hey it's not like that teemo has to stay top/mid all the time either. But that's exactly what Nubrac did tho. > High elo players are not very intelligent to begin with like all they do is follow meta and sh**, they don't really matter unless they're in pro play. 1. If it was that easy we would all be in high elo. Meta pics are the most efficient because they're stronger than non-meta ones, but that alone wont get you far. There are more things to learn to reach that level son. 2. and if no1 except pro players dont matter then what if I would you Doublelift and Jensen both said Nubrac was trolling? LS said that aswell. >adc is the easiest role in the game, u got range and farm advantage as long as u play smart 1v2 u can win or at least hold the lane for jungler or support to come back. If it was that easy there would be no need to supports on bot at all. But there is need for it, and for good reasons. > Griefing is INTENTIONALLY disrupting the immersion of another player in their gameplay. What you just mentioned was pure griefing. if you're doing that then it's illogical to try win the game because with ur actions u trying to destroy someone's enjoyment. How is that illogical? What I decribed is trying to piss off you teammates, not lose the game...but it's a nice addicion. > For example this teemo don't ban his teammates champs, he doesn't take farm, placing wards is not required to be a support. but I think he still places wards. The difference he's genuinely trying to win and he uses his own strat. - he didnt say anything about his strat to his teammates in champ select, making them not being able to change champ/runes/summs/game plan - when asked to leave the lane and go bot, he says nothing and stays in that lane - refuses to communicate in general, which at that level of play is far more important than our gold clown fiesta games. basically, thats a dickhead behaviour which can piss off players and it has no place in League. > ffs he reached masters with it. U're clearly not educated on this. Okay, if youre so 'educated' answer me this question: 1. How do you know he reached masters by playing Teemo? Last time I checked he had above average wr with amumu and leona. 2. How do you know he reached masters by playing that strat? If my informations are correct, a Rioter commented on a reddit post saying Nubrac did it ONLY when playing with FAMOUS STREAMERS. > That's true the game was different and because of it this game is dead, it's the same repetitive cancer. Incorrect. > they're not designed to be supported. they have defensive abilities. even ashe got her ult. like most of adc's got some sort of protection for themselves. they got range so they can farm easily. like in comparison with melee champs they're not that weak, people are making them sound weak. Wooow, one defensive spell against 2 people in the lane, so strong much wow xD And the fact you mentioned Ashe as your example is even funnier. Yea, I'm pretty sure she will be able to play 1v2 with that GREAT DEFENSIVE SPELL thats an ultimate ability which she wont have before lvl 6 xD
This is really a lot to read, Well... Ah shit, here we go again... > adc and supp because adc would be underfarmed and thus would have no gold, aka no items. but the jungle would be farmed and he would do much more damage while supp wouldn't be able to deffend it. also if it's early gank where none of adc's has backed it's probably better that way. Don't make me laugh adc is not gonna be that much underfarmed. like what if adc is level 6 and enemy adc level 5? from what I noticed ur situational thinking is really lacking u should play less league and go outside or just read a book or something. cos I hear the same excuses all over again. I guess playing the easiest role in the whole game (adc) is too hard these days adc's always gotta to complain. > Yea, I'm pretty sure thats what GM adc players are doing, mindlessly pushing. It's not like they know how to freeze a lane, and it's not like supps in that elo know how to zone out adc whos left in a 1v2 situation xD Once again it really depends on situation matchmaking individual skill, u can't judge 1v2 scenario so basically like there's nothing going on there. alright adc is getting freezed. and u play something like sivir. not a big problem. mana might be an issue and that's it. u gotta prepare for those things. > But that's exactly what Nubrac did tho. True thou, I don't much about him, but my criticism of his strategy would be that he stays in mid or top lane way too long. he could go there like level 1 in top getting first blood putting enemy top laner behind and returning to bot. > If it was that easy we would all be in high elo. Meta pics are the most efficient because they're stronger than non-meta ones, but that alone wont get you far. There are more things to learn to reach that level son. Following the meta does not make u better player. I mean there are good thing about meta and bad things. firstly following meta is great for adapting being flexible and shit. I'm not saying it's bad, but if a player can't play anything else besides meta and he can't perform at the same high style. then wouldn't mean that without meta these type of players are worthless? In gaming a player requires to be smart innovative and flexible. A good player can play both meta and off meta stuff. Like imagine if league suddenly would be balanced and there would be no superior meta. I would like to see how many meta slaves would lose their ranks. Not every meta is hard to master. I remember when playing janna supp was meta with ardent cancer, a lot of silver managed to get diamond but once that meta was over surprisingly those player got demoted. > and if no1 except pro players dont matter then what if I would you Doublelift and Jensen both said Nubrac was trolling? LS said that aswell. I mean what they said was right about the xp soaking part I have to agree with that part, but overall strat looks fine to me as long as u don't overstay there and let ur teammates know what are u up to. Although Jensen is known for ddos'ing on people so I mean he shouldn't talk when he's no better than him and not mentioning his 2 year ban from competitive league. Doublelift is pretty good thou but as a competitor he's talking way too much trash. there's no dignity on him tbh. > If it was that easy there would be no need to supports on bot at all. But there is need for it, and for good reasons. Gurl trust me on that one, adc players are one of the most brain damaged players (not all of them thou) they always complain because they don't know how to position correctly and shit like that, then they blame jg for not ganking and when talon is 1-shotting them all they do is cry. Like these creatures are not the most intelligent ppl out there. in laning phase adc's are really strong in 1v1 situation it really depends. > How is that illogical? What I decribed is trying to piss off you teammates, not lose the game...but it's a nice addicion. What I'm saying if a person is truly trying to win then he would not do any of that shit because it puts a risk to lose the game. I mean I get where u come from I do those things in normal games just to piss off my friends or random lux support players. but in ranked actual competitive environment this is a big no no. cos these things matter. > he didnt say anything about his strat to his teammates in champ select, making them not being able to change champ/runes/summs/game plan True thou I gotta agree on that part. > when asked to leave the lane and go bot, he says nothing and stays in that lane It would be better to leave, however it's his decision to make and as long as he's trying to win this does not count as griefing. do not use ur personal opinion on what griefing means, u cannot change or shift the very definition of the word. > refuses to communicate in general, which at that level of play is far more important than our gold clown fiesta games. Yes that's bad thing to do, but still just like meddler told us as long as these players prioritise winning as their main goal. then it's ok the game developers understand this better. U see there are 2 ways to view the game u can view it as a gamer and as a someone who has knowledge about it in other words u can view it as a developer and understand all the details. > basically, thats a dickhead behaviour which can piss off players and it has no place in League. I wouldn't call that dickhead behavior there are ppl wishing cancer, death and other messed up shit. this is nothing compared to this. Also what's up with this "far more important than our gold clown fiesta games" part? Is this getting personal for u? as someone who plays support the second easiest role in the game u getting triggered or something? Usually I try to stay away from people ranks and stuff because it does not matter as long as u understand how game development works and stuff, u don't necessarily need to be a challenger to understand the game. But chill my dude :D > Okay, if youre so 'educated' answer me this question: > How do you know he reached masters by playing Teemo? Last time I checked he had above average wr with amumu and leona. I mean I'm saying he reached masters it does not mean that he must only use teemo, it's impossible cos someone will ban it or something. I'm saying he's master's player so he must know what's he's doing, but then again rank does not mean everything. As dopa said most builds like blue ezreal came from gold player or something like that. but to answer ur question i don't know i'm just deffending someone who wants to be innovative. although u try to ask question that are kinda of topic but oh well u gotta think something to change the topic. > How do you know he reached masters by playing that strat? If my informations are correct, a Rioter commented on a reddit post saying Nubrac did it ONLY when playing with FAMOUS STREAMERS. Once again that's not what I meant. first make sure ur info is correct. or at least understand what's going on. I watched the video on youtube it seemed to me that he tried to win more than nd5 himself (nb3) 1 dude was playing and the other one was tilted from video game xD this whole situation is stupid. I'm surprised that once this community were ok with innovative strats and now it's taboo by god himself. > Incorrect. This game is indeed dead. I don't want to get into details because it's already wall of text here, but league died after season 4, all these tanks meta's arden cancers killed league, innovation is no longer important for meta slaves I mean look at league community and youtubers the content is shit much like current league. U gotta be blind to not notice this shift. basically the game changed so much that it it's not the same game anymore. > Wooow, one defensive spell against 2 people in the lane, so strong much wow xD And the fact you mentioned Ashe as your example is even funnier. Yea, I'm pretty sure she will be able to play 1v2 with that GREAT DEFENSIVE SPELL thats an ultimate ability which she wont have before lvl 6 xD ashe also got her w and passive slow. so yeah it's really not that bad if u also take that into consideration. ur iq, situational thinking and critical thinkjing is really lacking, stop playing supports and play something that requires to play the game instead of placing wards ;) also read some books or play other games to learn more about basic combat designs like try to play darksouls franchise. League won't teach u everything and it's pointless to master this game. it's dead game after all.
Snowbrand (EUW)
: "Not great, but not terrifying". Riots response to radioactive (toxic streamers). "I've heard it's equal to a chest x-ray (3,6 roentgen)". Actual toxicity levels: 15000...
> [{quoted}](name=Snowbrand,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZibELlIZ,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-06-18T15:25:21.460+0000) > > "Not great, but not terrifying". Riots response to radioactive (toxic streamers). "I've heard it's equal to a chest x-ray (3,6 roentgen)". Actual toxicity levels: 15000... TBH, that's so true, riot is like saying ppl are improving there's like 36% of toxic players when in reality every 8/10 games there's at least some toxic guy xD. The more u think about it the more it reminds it communistic regime xD
: > [{quoted}](name=Composure,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZibELlIZ,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-06-18T14:15:32.716+0000) > > This is a chernobyl tv series reference. it got nothing to do with anime xD Idk what that is but the name alone tells me is probably a bad idea with too much funding.
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZibELlIZ,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T15:16:35.911+0000) > > Idk what that is but the name alone tells me is probably a bad idea with too much funding. man, this is one of the highest rated series of all time. Have u heard about chernobyl nuclear explosion? basically they made 5 episodes telling that story. ofc it's not documentary but more of authentic drama series. So not everything there is accurate. but they made it seem accurate as much as possible.
Midg3t (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Composure,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZibELlIZ,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T13:27:55.580+0000) > > it's not harassment to mid laner. supporting him is not harassment. the only thing he loses is xp. but in exchange his adc can get more xp. so what if adc begged for support to leave bot lane? wouldn't that be harassment if support still stayed there? It's just doesn't make sense. > 1. If his midlaner doesnt want him on his lane and he still sits on mid, he's griefing, and sugarcoating wont make it any better. 2. adc getting more xp means jack shit if he's denied from farming, and let me remind you this happened in HIGH ELO GAME, where players know how to play the game, and solo adc is basically a free lane there. > He wasn't griefing because he's not seeking to ruin the games but win them. Jesus christ. > You can grief and win the game you know? For example, I can ban my teammates pick every single game, take my adcs farm as a support and refuse to place down wards, and still play to win. But that doesnt mean it wouldnt be trolling. > There's no standarts or rules on how u gotta support someone, it's just that people following pro players and meta. like look how all this bot lane supporting became a thing because pro players tested it. in the past it wasn't played like that so doesn't that mean it could've been considered griefing back then if ppl were playing modern bot lane playstyle? all these wacky strats became a meta. for example if u told someone 5 years ago that ezreal jungle would become a thing in the future no one would believe u and treat that thing as a griefing. Back then game was so much different, stuff that worked back then wouldnt work today, and vice versa. Nowadays adcs are designed in a way where they NEED another person helping them out.
Aw sh**, here we go again. > If his midlaner doesnt want him on his lane and he still sits on mid, he's griefing, and sugarcoating wont make it any better. Whenever I play adc I don't want too see support who plays something like jayce support u'know. or even worse feeding enemies. I don't like it. However, if it's not intentional then it's not the same as griefing. having a bad strat or a bad time does not mean griefing. > adc getting more xp means jack shit if he's denied from farming, and let me remind you this happened in HIGH ELO GAME, where players know how to play the game, and solo adc is basically a free lane there. I'm pretty sure with xp advantage u can ask for gank. who's gonna win 2v2 bot lane? adc and jg or adc and supp? I think it's obvious. besides in early game there's not much action u just last hiting. also enemies most likely gonna push minions to tower so if u're good enough u can farm it up. and hey it's not like that teemo has to stay top/mid all the time either. It's like singed situation that happened 1-2 years ago. High elo players are not very intelligent to begin with like all they do is follow meta and sh**, they don't really matter unless they're in pro play. adc is the easiest role in the game, u got range and farm advantage as long as u play smart 1v2 u can win or at least hold the lane for jungler or support to come back. > You can grief and win the game you know? For example, I can ban my teammates pick every single game, take my adcs farm as a support and refuse to place down wards, and still play to win. But that doesnt mean it wouldnt be trolling. Griefing is INTENTIONALLY disrupting the immersion of another player in their gameplay. What you just mentioned was pure griefing. if you're doing that then it's illogical to try win the game because with ur actions u trying to destroy someone's enjoyment. For example this teemo don't ban his teammates champs, he doesn't take farm, placing wards is not required to be a support. but I think he still places wards. The difference he's genuinely trying to win and he uses his own strat. ffs he reached masters with it. U're clearly not educated on this. > Back then game was so much different, stuff that worked back then wouldnt work today, and vice versa. Nowadays adcs are designed in a way where they NEED another person helping them out. That's true the game was different and because of it this game is dead, it's the same repetitive cancer. However there are still strats and meta's about to come out, which we haven't seen before and of course at first they gonna sound like troll, good example ezreal jungle. they're not designed to be supported. they have defensive abilities. even ashe got her ult. like most of adc's got some sort of protection for themselves. they got range so they can farm easily. like in comparison with melee champs they're not that weak, people are making them sound weak.
: I'm not weeb enough to understand this reference and I don't want to be.
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZibELlIZ,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-18T13:59:36.994+0000) > > I'm not weeb enough to understand this reference and I don't want to be. This is a chernobyl tv series reference. it got nothing to do with anime xD
: >intentionally disrupting the immersion of another player in their gameplay Yeah, it isn't his intention to go mid and harras enemy midlaner, while his laner ask and begs him not to? This definition fits as key in lock on Nubrac "strat". He was griefing period. There are standarts, if in other games standart is to support all, I bet it would be griefing to supp only one specific. If it's standart in LoL to support adc and occasionally roam, then it isn't standart to support other lane and thus others should be informed and agree on performing different strat, otherwise, it's griefing.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZibELlIZ,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T12:46:19.344+0000) > > Yeah, it isn't his intention to go mid and harras enemy midlaner, while his laner ask and begs him not to? This definition fits as key in lock on Nubrac "strat". > > He was griefing period. > > There are standarts, if in other games standart is to support all, I bet it would be griefing to supp only one specific. If it's standart in LoL to support adc and occasionally roam, then it isn't standart to support other lane and thus others should be informed and agree on performing different strat, otherwise, it's griefing. it's not harassment to mid laner. supporting him is not harassment. the only thing he loses is xp. but in exchange his adc can get more xp. so what if adc begged for support to leave bot lane? wouldn't that be harassment if support still stayed there? It's just doesn't make sense. He wasn't griefing because he's not seeking to ruin the games but win them. Jesus christ. There's no standarts or rules on how u gotta support someone, it's just that people following pro players and meta. like look how all this bot lane supporting became a thing because pro players tested it. in the past it wasn't played like that so doesn't that mean it could've been considered griefing back then if ppl were playing modern bot lane playstyle? all these wacky strats became a meta. for example if u told someone 5 years ago that ezreal jungle would become a thing in the future no one would believe u and treat that thing as a griefing.
: > [{quoted}](name=Composure,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZibELlIZ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T11:57:47.372+0000) > > he's not trolling. In my mind griefing = trolling. He was griefing, shifting whole game around himself without any consent and after begging from midlaner and adc, he just said "idc, you shoulda dodged". Rightfully banned, thank you NB3.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZibELlIZ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T12:00:57.647+0000) > > In my mind griefing = trolling. He was griefing, shifting whole game around himself without any consent and after begging from midlaner and adc, he just said "idc, you shoulda dodged". Rightfully banned, thank you NB3. This is not what griefing means. Griefing is when u performing actions in a game to prevent the player from enjoying the game. Griefing is something u take pleasure in. It must be intentional. off meta strategy is not griefing. For example support is supporting his whole team meaning it's not his duty to stick by an adc. It's just most optimal way to support mostly ur adc in the game. but there's no rule or anything saying a support must be only in bot lane. he didn't change anything around himself. he's just playing support more traditionally if anything. in any other video games support is there to protect everyone not sit in 1 lane and protect an adc. idk about other mobas but in other games like rpg's support is a support in league he's just another bot laner. According to wiki "Griefing is the act of chronically causing consternation to other members of an online community, or more specifically, intentionally disrupting the immersion of another player in their gameplay." as u see it must be intentional. This dude didn't do it intentionally. therefore ur claim is misleading and you should be educated.
: Why are you ppl pitying troll?
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZibELlIZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-18T11:41:54.859+0000) > > Why are you ppl pitying troll? he's not trolling.
: Cringe
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZibELlIZ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-18T11:47:20.588+0000) > > Cringe no u
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: You do know that this series was based on nothing more than misconceptions and propaganda, right?
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZibELlIZ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-18T11:49:36.760+0000) > > You do know that this series was based on nothing more than misconceptions and propaganda, right? you do know that my post is based on this plot not on actual events.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=AmazoX,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzVah6wI,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-17T16:19:37.622+0000) > > Self Explanatory Title. > > #No player is ever going to want to play with Streamers like NB3 if he is allowed to do what he did to Nubrac. What punishment ? WTF are u guys talking about ? i have reported every single support teemo i had in my life and i flamed the shit out of them and i will keep doing it. fuck ur opinions i dont care about u . no one does. CRY A RIVER. Dont pick support teemo in my fucking promos. dont pick teemo support in my games. so glad that guy got banned.i hope all these trolls get banned. dont test ur fucking stupid meta in RANKED games or u get shit on just like Noobrat. yea. Thats a lesson for you guys. dont Troll. i dont give a shit if u are trying to win or u popped off in ur last 3 games dont pick fucking teemo support and leave ur lane in my game.
> [{quoted}](name=jng dif victim,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzVah6wI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-17T17:06:08.881+0000) > > What punishment ? WTF are u guys talking about ? i have reported every single support teemo i had in my life and i flamed the shit out of them and i will keep doing it. fuck ur opinions i dont care about u . no one does. CRY A RIVER. Dont pick support teemo in my fucking promos. dont pick teemo support in my games. so glad that guy got banned.i hope all these trolls get banned. dont test ur fucking stupid meta in RANKED games or u get shit on just like Noobrat. yea. Thats a lesson for you guys. dont Troll. i dont give a shit if u are trying to win or u popped off in ur last 3 games dont pick fucking teemo support and leave ur lane in my game. Even of all the good that Teemo did... It doesn't matter. What does matter is that to them (HIgh elo players), justice was done. You see a just world is a sane world. There was nothing sane about Chernobyl (NightBlue3). To be a non-meta low elo player is to be naive. We are so focused on our search for new strategies, we fail to consider how few high elo meta slaves actually wants us to find it. But it is always there, whether we see it or not, whether we choose to or not. the truth (innovation) doesn't care about our needs and wants. It doesn't care about our governments (Riot Games), our ideologies (Twitch streamers), our religion (Profesional League players LCS, LEC, LCK etc.). It will lie in wait for all time. And this, at last, is the gift of Chernobyl (Riot Games + NightBlue3). Where I once would fear the cost of truth (being off meta player), now I only ask: what is the cost of lies (being meta slave)? Cut the phone lines (Ban Nubrac). Contain the spread of misinformation (The truth of freedom, innovation and diversity). The Pain is unimaginable... To play your best and still get suspended because of it. In three days to three weeks you're dead (banned) What happened on the night of the accident? - Riot employee: "You think the right question will give you the truth (the suspension of Nubrac)? There is no truth." What happened then (the conflict between NightBlue3 and Nubrac)... What happened after (the suspense of Nubrac)... All of it (Riot Games + NightBlue3 + High elo players vs Nubrac and the whole community)... All of it... Madness (this whole situation). I just noticed how Chernobyl's plot is very similar to this situation. Riot games are Communistic leaders, NightBlue3 is Comrade Dyatlov, Other streamers high elo players like IWillDominate, WingsOfDeath, Doublelift are KGB system of Riot's communistic regime. Comrade Legasov is Nubrac. The whole community is both comrade Boris Shcherbina and Ulana Khomyuk. The community is like Boris because at first they think that this Teemo is just troll, but later once they realize that he's not, they're supporting him. And well the community is like Ulana Khomyuk because she was insisting to know and tell the truth much like our most part of community. In my personal opinion I believe the ban was wrong. Mainly because you shouldn't abuse your power as a streamer to get someone banned. It's poor behavior and it tells us that NightBlue3's parents didn't teach him a lesson. Just like in laws everyone has to follow them, but we also have to follow our own morale code and there was no morality in NightBlue3 or Riot Games.
: Nightblue3 got a teemo support off meta banned. - why nightblue is right
When u can't play ur own strategy in a video game where skill and strategies means so much if not everything, then u'know this game is dead. back in season 1-3 people were innovative now it's stale repetitive same thing and god forbids anyone to try something new. Dead game and this community is dead much like nb3 himself.
umu (EUW)
: ***
chat restriction means that u were not really that toxic. But if u get 2 weeks ban then it means u said something seriously terrible.
Composure (EUNE)
: Idea for new champion
I hope someone will notice this :D
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Evolution of a Dragon Champion
OMG ARE YOU GUYS FROM RIOT KIDDING ME YOU NEED 3 YEARS TO CREATE A NEW CHAMPION THATS PATHETIC. THIS NEW CHAMP IS AWESOME IT'S A STORM DRAGON. I COULD UNDERSTAND IF THIS WOULD BE A NEW GAME ( OFC THAT NEVER HAPPENS BECAUSE IF YOU CREATING NEW CHAMP FOR 3 YEARS SO NEW GAME MIGHT COME IN 20 YEARS) DON'T TALK ABOUT YOUR MISTAKES IT'S TAKING 3 YEARS JUST STOP LIE RIOT AND TELL US THAT YOUR LAZY. AND YOU'RE NOT COOL AS USED TO BEE BACK IN SEASON 1-3 WHEN EVEN SUMMONERS RIFT HAD A SNOW INTO IT FOR WINTERS SEASON I MISSING THOSE TIMES. BACK THEN YOU TRIED TO MAKE THAT EVERYTHING WOULD BE FUN TO PLAY AND NOW YOU NEED TO CREATE NEW CHAMP FOR 3 YEARS. AND THE WORST YOU PROMISED US AO SHIN NOT AURELLION SOL OH CMON WHAT KINDA NAME IS THAT? JUST LEAVE IT TO AO SHIN. (I'm sorry for harassament and bad english but riot I know you're not reading this but if you do you reading this think about what I just said because it's true and plz give summoners rift snow when new winter season will come out. I'm not sayong you did only bad thing I like new Champion select new Champions except Illaoi Cos it's impossible to play against her I like that summoners rift have visual update. but you can do way more better if you just stop being lazy). :)

Composure

Level 233 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion