: Tahm is getting nerfed again....
Make the same post on Reddit, they will massively downvote you because "Tahm is cancer and the nerfs should never stop".{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
KazKaz (OCE)
: ??? He's arguably a top 5 best jungler. In what way does he get trashed by "every jungler"? Just curious...
> [{quoted}](name=KazKaz,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AVkQUAYv,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-13T10:18:45.073+0000) > > ??? He's arguably a top 5 best jungler. In what way does he get trashed by "every jungler"? > Just curious... Well, for an early game 1 vs 1 champ he loses duels to a lot of people. He falls off hard too if you don't get fed and he also dies fast in skirmishes. I have played Xin into a lot of match-ups, I used to pretty much OTP him until I switched to full time support. They didn't buff his damage or his ability to deal with assassins, but at least his CC is better with these changes. Plus yeah, the 0.5 s slow from his E is like a {{item:3147}} slow.
: So what do I do against pyke + cait as tahm kench support?
Playing the worst support in the game against probably the best. Frustration ought to happen. Coming from a M7 former Kench player. The only champions I would play Tahm into right now are {{champion:111}} and {{champion:89}}. Gutted damage, gutted CC and utility, they are about to gut his E next patch.
Neriticc (EUW)
: Remove instant 5 stack bleed transfer from Darius passive.
Darius bleed transfer is exactly the mechanic they had in mind during 5.16 juggernaut rework. Old Darius had almost the damage of a 5 bleed current Darius at 0 stacks and also gained movement speed for bleeding multiple people. Current Darius is stronger when he gets at his peak power(hence why they call him juggernaut), but has less means to actually get 5 bleeds. ...and he also has a massive heal of Q.
: Xin Zhao point and click E slows up to 70% now its a fck disgrace they would even put that shit up for testing
> [{quoted}](name=Gear5Luffy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AVkQUAYv,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-13T00:36:10.753+0000) > > Xin Zhao point and click E slows up to 70% now its a fck disgrace they would even put that shit up for testing It's rank 5 E(everyone maxed E last and 0.5 secs slow). Xin needs some love, even though every jungler is still likely going to trash him.
: We knew how Kai'sa would turn out.
Kai'sa niche is being short ranged assassin ADC with late game scaling. She has weakness like her Q and W being hampered by minions, her ULT is mostly engage, so her disengage is average. Her range is 525, pretty low. Average to low wave clear. The issue with Kai'sa IMO is not her kit design, but the outside factors, like how good her core itemization works, how supports can do the job for her and apply plasma stacks(getting hooked by a {{champion:53}} into a {{champion:145}} point blank Q-W at lv2(with PtA) it's the fastest 1 shot in the game early) Her Q damage is too much, she gets 2 upgrades at 2 items, her {{item:3115}} increases the potency of her passive by a lot, {{item:3157}} gives her the W upgrade and it's so much better than {{item:3026}}. Her unevolved Q has 1.0 AP ratio, her rank 3 ULT has 2.0 AD ratio. Nerf both and she is good to go.
Rioter Comments
Pepeu2445 (EUNE)
: Tryndamere is REALLY broken
Trynda can't really outplay an opponent, he just has to stand there and AA. The first issue with him is the ULT being a stronger old Kayle ULT(I know Kayle can/could cast in on allies, but 5 secs vs 2 secs is huge) that can be cast even during suppression. And the 2nd issue is spin cooldown late. Spin-Auto-Auto-Spin again. While sitting at 2+ attack speed. I don't care if Trynda can 1 vs 1 me as long as I can keep him away. But I just can't do that due to the stupid spin CD.
Rioter Comments
Midg3t (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ContDeCaterinca1,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7MqsZ4Eg,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-23T09:23:23.977+0000) > > Ok, which AD assassin builds bonus HP besides having{{item:3071}}? > > Everyone goes Lethality, Maw, LDR, Mortal Reminder, Death Dance, Ravenous Hydra, Guardian Angel > Pyke isnt your usual assassin. He's only Assassin trait is the fact he an execute enemies with R. Take away his R and he's literally rakans edgy brother. But unlike Rakan, Pyke cant build hp to survive engaging on his own. That's why him getting better resistances and hp than other assassins means shit, it's not enough for pyke to survive solo engage. > Pyke not being able to gain bonus HP isn't a big deal contextually. He has Lethality scalings, the game literally tells you what you should build. > Which are only relevant on his R and nothing else. He does dmg on his other spells, but it's not that gr8 unless youre ahead, at which point any champ will do a lot of dmg in that case. > He makes up for it by having 200-300 more HP and 40-50 more armor naturally. And 86% regen late game too. > And? He still gets melted if he engages incorrectly or on his own. In the context of late game, all of that is irrelevant. > Also about the passive grey health decay, it would be a slowish decay, it's more for I have made a mistake, I have to take some punishment. You're already punished by having to be outside of the enemies vision. Everything else is too much. And again, regen is not an issue. Just because you cant instakill every champion that doesnt mean they're busted, you're just too much into season 9 buddy.
> [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7MqsZ4Eg,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-23T09:40:03.575+0000) > > You're already punished by having to be outside of the enemies vision. Everything else is too much. And again, regen is not an issue. Just because you cant instakill every champion that doesnt mean they're busted, you're just too much into season 9 buddy. He can choose when to dip out of vision in order to minimize how much you lose for it. Most of the time you lose nothing. I find it even more strange you are a support player and you still aren't bothered by Pyke's kit. I played Karma into him once and it was traumatizing. Landing tons of Qs for 10 mins straight, couldn't force him out of lane once. He landed a single Q after lv.6 while missing every single one beforehand, I just died. And I am awful on Pyke myself, but I actually did decent, while playing poorly, cuz the champ is too forgiving. You can check it out in my match history. > And? He still gets melted if he engages incorrectly or on his own. In the context of late game, all of that is irrelevant. > Also this, literally every support gets melted if they engage incorrectly, except other supports can't do what Pyke does and can't get away afterwards.
Midg3t (EUNE)
: 1. I dont agree with dots preventing his passive. If ignite (and other dots) dont reveal stealthed targets and he regens hp when he's not visible, it makes no sense for that to happen. 2. This change would gut his passive and it would be useless. Why would you want to punish pyke way harder than other champs for making a mistake? His passive isnt a problem, period. 3. I agree, no need to get so much gold. Oh and btw his high base armor and hp mean shit when you dont build a lot of resistances and you cannot get bonus hp from items.
> [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7MqsZ4Eg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-23T09:11:29.989+0000) > Oh and btw his high base armor and hp mean shit when you dont build a lot of resistances and you cannot get bonus hp from items. Ok, which AD assassin builds bonus HP besides having{{item:3071}}? Everyone goes Lethality, Maw, LDR, Mortal Reminder, Death Dance, Ravenous Hydra, Guardian Angel Pyke not being able to gain bonus HP isn't a big deal contextually. He has Lethality scalings, the game literally tells you what you should build. He makes up for it by having 200-300 more HP and 40-50 more armor naturally. And 86% regen late game too. Also about the passive grey health decay, it would be a slowish decay, it's more for I have made a mistake, I have to take some punishment.
Rioter Comments
Sateless (NA)
: True dmg is a lazy concept
Flat true damage(Vel'Koz, Master Yi, RekSai, Olaf, Darius) can be countered by stacking HP. The problem is that they added the trashy %HP true damage on {{champion:67}} and {{champion:114}} . That thing has 0 counterplay regardless of what you build. {{champion:114}} full AD can kill you by popping 4 or 5 vitals, without accounting for the extra physical damage she does.
: 200 mr and still bursted by ap champs
Video link or it didn't happen.
: Fiora buff makes no sense
https://youtu.be/EPs67Fqj2GY)] https://youtu.be/XYVncXYx4fY)] https://youtu.be/_zgD-h7MFio)] Fiora buffs, *Hash intensifies*
: What is the most boring champ to play?
> [{quoted}](name=Εlin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nAAdMlys,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-13T07:07:18.442+0000) > > I vote dr Mundo Udyr is boring af too. With Mundo is pretty satisfying to hit cleavers at least. I also agree with Sona/Kayle/Yuumi.
: Do you think Sivir is too mana hungry?
The took steps toward removing her permashove because it esentially cancelled any attempt to lane against her. She can still stall mid-late game forever against comps with weak siege.
: Am I the only one who thinks Pyke really isnt that bad?
He rewards bad players too much and it's very hard to punish. You make a mistake on any support, now you die and probably lose laning phase off that. You make a mistake on Pyke, just run away and regen. You miss all your abilities on other supports, you are useless. You miss everything on Pyke, let your ADC and jg do all the damage and collect 1800 gold for your team by pressing R twice. It's about risk vs reward. With Pyke, it's lower risk higher reward than any champ in the game by a million miles.
aDpRegan (NA)
: Need an opinion on a rammus build
I used to go {{item:1416}} with Lethal Tempo a while ago. The extra AS and 4% max HP damage add surprisingly high DPS to Rammus and some anti-tank. Not building {{item:1401}} doesn't reduce your damage by one bit, though you lose like 500-600 max HP at 6 items. However, talking about {{item:3091}}, just go for {{item:3001}} because it increases your damage output by 15% while helping your team as well. {{item:3001}} +{{item:1416}} should do it.
: > [{quoted}](name=ImTheJuggernauty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZBtxsLkO,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2019-08-09T13:20:41.506+0000) > > Correction: pyke is not funnier than blitz nor better. How is it better when blitz is actually fair and pyke is not? Also, he can use his engage and disengage IN THE SAME ROTATION. Like legit, he goes stealth, spears you, jumps THROUGH you, stunning you for an absurdly long time and walks away. By the time you go after him, he gets speed boost and runs away. So I believe it is a false argument to make the claim that his engage tool is also his disengage as though it's some kind of weakness. It's not, because done properly, his kit performs both functions at the same time. Both were fair before buff to Pykes R gold, with clear weaknesses. Funnier part is subjective, that's true. If he engages, he doesn't have tool to disengage quickly enough to survive, if so, your teams bad. > Also, the idea that he can't solo kill you unless fed is also sort of bogus in many circumstances, because he can easily 100-0 most non-tank supports, and run circles around the tank supports making them look like children. He can also 100-0 many adcs in lane and many mages THROUGHOUT the game without being massively fed or ahead. He simply has to not be behind, which is a general rule for most champs anyway.... Gonna need some proof of that, his current base dmg/ad ratios shows that unless he is fed, he won't solo kill anyone in first 15 mins, maybe Yuumi.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZBtxsLkO,comment-id=000200020000,timestamp=2019-08-09T13:30:51.362+0000) > > Both were fair before buff to Pykes R gold, with clear weaknesses. They really went overboard with that change.
: Pyke has officially taken Yasuos place as my most hated champion.
Watching Shady and Swiftie stomping Twitch Rivals with Pyke support. Legit broken.
: 42,2% means, that over half players don't mind playing against, or with her. Your argument is invalid, because early all-in counters her. Beside just beat the entire team, and make sure, that nobody is that strong, or just buy heal reduc, and learn to focus in teamfight.
> [{quoted}](name=The Kombinator,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fiEAhbdW,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-08T10:01:01.175+0000) > > 42,2% means, that over half players don't mind playing against, or with her. Your argument is invalid, because early all-in counters her. Beside just beat the entire team, and make sure, that nobody is that strong, or just buy heal reduc, and learn to focus in teamfight. 42% when there are only 10 bans available means she is unbelievably hated.
: The stupid "Your Cut" bug is back again.
Did they "introduce" this bug to balance Pyke?
puwokpl (EUNE)
: Creative buff to Aatrox
It's highly inconsistent for an ability to apply on-hit conditionally(Like hitting the sweet spot in this case), so it's a no from me. It's already rewarding enough with the mini-knock-up and the extra damage.
: Honestly, I'm fine with her besdies Zap! Zap they overbuffed way too fucking much, it also has Lux level hitboxes where if you aim by them it hits.
> [{quoted}](name=Freeza with an I,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EJx9x5aL,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2019-08-05T08:33:33.488+0000) > > Honestly, I'm fine with her besdies Zap! Zap they overbuffed way too fucking much, it also has Lux level hitboxes where if you aim by them it hits. Yeah, the could nerf the AD ratio of her Zap and maybe the base damage on her ULT, cuz sometimes it does 400-450 damage lv 6.
Rioter Comments
: Can tenacity PLEASE function to knockups and suppressions????
Tenacity doesn't affect Knock-Ups because knock-ups are supposed to be low duration, high impact forms of CC. I think the highest duration knock-up is Ornn Brittle knock-up and Malph ULT for 1.5 secs. Meanwhile stuns can be 3 secs long so they need to be reduced somehow. And suppression is not reduced because it renders the user unable to do anything else. WW and Malz can't cast another spells during their ULTs, Tahm can't move when suppressing someone. You are esentially CCing your own champion to have someone else CCed.
mc4life (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ContDeCaterinca1,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EQP5AEQA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-02T12:39:39.488+0000) > > Remember, his Q and W applied the bonus damage from hus passive. > > So every Q at 3 stacks would do extra 100-150 damage around lv9. And the stacks weren't consumed either, so once you were at 3 stacks, Tahm would just stun you forever. > > They have nerfed his damage and CC threat by a lot. > He is really weak after changes. Though non-players would probably see him as balanced. > > With Revitalize, Spirit Visage, 5 points in E, you regen roughly 85-90% of the damage taken, but now you get bursted harder without the shield. I suppose you havent played against him in laning phase yet?
> [{quoted}](name=mc4life,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EQP5AEQA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-02T13:30:06.847+0000) > > I suppose you havent played against him in laning phase yet? I have played him,I am a M7 Kench. His laning is good, but his usefulness afterwards is non-existant. You can barely CC people anymore.
mc4life (EUNE)
: Tahm Kench
Remember, his Q and W applied the bonus damage from hus passive. So every Q at 3 stacks would do extra 100-150 damage around lv9. And the stacks weren't consumed either, so once you were at 3 stacks, Tahm would just stun you forever. They have nerfed his damage and CC threat by a lot. He is really weak after changes. Though non-players would probably see him as balanced. With Revitalize, Spirit Visage, 5 points in E, you regen roughly 85-90% of the damage taken, but now you get bursted harder without the shield.
GankLord (NA)
: Pyke is way too safe
Pyke's gimmick is being a broken champ apparently. You outtrade every support, you have the best mobility and sustain, good CC and an execute that gives 600 extra gold.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
ßoro (NA)
: tryndamere ruins this game man
He is a massive annoyance with his perma split late and free crits early, but if you bully him well in the early levels he will take forever to scale. I have personally never lost lane to a Trynda ever. Just keep him low with burst combos so he can never use their fury in a fight, just heal with it.
: Katarina needs some buffs
Yeah please and also buff Akali and Zed. Make sure no one gets to play the game when the random 500k mastery points Katarina gets a penta at 20 mins.
: Please don't nerf Kled around having GW on Q. Nobody who plays Kled wanted that shit.
What I don't understand is why it lasts 5 secs. 3 secs with 50% Grevious Wounds maybe?
: Nunu's passive splash damage should be AP instead of AD.
I presume most of the player base doesn't know and doesn't care what Nunu passive does tbh.
: HUR DUR HEALING REDUCTION CHAMPIONS ;D
> [{quoted}](name=DontTypeJustPlay,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FdE2ytFP,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-22T10:31:23.600+0000) > Tahm kench top > Lux support > > but then HOLY SHIT THEY MIGHT GO UNDER 55% WINRATES?????? HELL NO! > > Compensation buffs incoming! Tahm winrate dropped from 52-53% to 40% after changes. The compensation buffs aren't even enough just yet.
: Can we give tanks ONE good item?
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TI1eOcQ8,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-19T07:28:41.046+0000) > > And I’m talking one item that makes them an actual tank. > > I’ll give a good example using the mmorpg logic of “tank sacrifices damage, to draw threat to themselves and become tankier” > Now this has a few main aspects that need to be taken into account. > 1. They sacrifice damage. > 2. They draw threat to themselves > 3. They become tankier. > > Now. 1 and 3 are pretty easy. To sacrifice damage, give the item build a debuff that flat out reduces their damage dealt by a percentage. I’d say roughly 30%. {{item:3193}} does that, but I dunno if it fits the bill since it's an active.
vyoda (NA)
: What enchanters do you play? In my experience, Hec succeeds against low CC champs ({{champion:37}} ). Here are some enchanters that perform okay/well against Hecarim, imo: {{champion:16}} : aoe silence, clutch R can save 1 hp ADC even if Hec is in their face {{champion:40}} : q knock up, w slow, versatile R that heals AND peels {{champion:117}} : polymorph Hec and ult your ADC {{champion:25}} : root before Hec ults, black shield priority target(s) {{champion:267}} : tons of CC
> [{quoted}](name=vyoda,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Olf3Fvj6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-12T13:02:17.027+0000) > > What enchanters do you play? > > In my experience, Hec succeeds against low CC champs ({{champion:37}} ). > > Here are some enchanters that perform okay/well against Hecarim, imo: > {{champion:16}} : aoe silence, clutch R can save 1 hp ADC even if Hec is in their face > {{champion:40}} : q knock up, w slow, versatile R that heals AND peels > {{champion:117}} : polymorph Hec and ult your ADC > {{champion:25}} : root before Hec ults, black shield priority target(s) > {{champion:267}} : tons of CC {{champion:43}} mostly, but also {{champion:16}} , {{champion:117}} , {{champion:37}} rarely, tried {{champion:350}} too when she was at free rotation. {{champion:25}} is pick or ban(more ban) every match. And I am pretty bad at {{champion:40}} and {{champion:267}} Anyway thanks for the tips, though I think sometimes in a 2 vs 3, especially if Heca has ULT, all that peel won't matter. Especially with {{champion:16}} silence, Heca runs over it with E and it does nothing.
Rioter Comments
Lubeth (NA)
: Is Kled sleeper op or balanced?
He is like a worse Renekton, similar damage, harder to get the damage off. Not OP, but can bully the early game pretty well if played right.
: Are the changes in upcoming patch 9.14 leaving you in excitement or concern?
There is good and there is bad: Galio gutted as support even more(hopefully he is viable mid now), absolutely destroying Tahm(nerf him, don't make him useless in all roles), some mindless changes like Poppy W grounding if you dash onto her; PYKE GRANTING 300 EXTRA GOLD OVERALL, LMAO; Rene buff, double LMAO, 60% grevious wounds(Kled grevious wounds for 5 secs, that's absurd), Leona nerf for no reason(you straight up lose 100 damage at lv6 with no compensation) On the good side Lux shield is nerfed, bye bye shield spam 54% WR support Lux. Swain rework could be good, since he isn't very strong right now. Ranged top nerfed, thank you. Some changes that are neither good, nor bad, just changes. Personally feel the game is better now than it's going to be next patch.
: Some clarification on Nautilus' current state.
I have started literally 1 tricking Naut the past few months. He has a top tier kit and in general just does well into most match-ups. He is a bit OP, but not because of the recent buffs, but because of his kit design and as you have said a lot of people weren't aware how good he can be.
: 9.14 is officially the Hashinshin patch, Aatrox R revived removed and ranged top nerfed....
I find his RANTs funny. My problem is that he never tries the champions he is talking about and starts stomping with them. Like he calls for nerfs without being 100% convinced those champions deserve them.
Rioter Comments
Jamaree (NA)
: If you ever have trouble beating, playing against, or figuring out why a champion has things, play them.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=p25ZUXMN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-09T11:26:44.940+0000) > > If you ever have trouble beating, playing against, or figuring out why a champion has things, play them. Yeah, but sometimes you can't get behind playing a certain champ and end up doing poorly with him. Which in return doesn't mean that champ isn't broken. I would say a champion should be considered broken based on a good player vs good player comparison and within the respective ELO(since some champions are broken in low ELO, others in high ELO). In low ELO Darius is 100% busted, cuz he just statchecks anyone to death, while people don't know how to kite him, space well enough and play around his stacks.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
nooblife (NA)
: Warwick
The Warwick rework has been quite on point. Except for the bugs, of course.
Show more

ContDeCaterinca1

Level 136 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion