: What beats glacial/poison?
Inferno-summoner-dark comp beats glacial-poison, tbh I don't see what can beat that comp.
: I've actually died Tuesday being body blocked by allied minions and it's the most frustrating thing in the world.
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Reaper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KdMzEONJ,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-15T15:45:48.747+0000) > > I've actually died Tuesday being body blocked by allied minions and it's the most frustrating thing in the world. Nope. That is Monday morning.
: It's not that simple at high levels of play some people use this feature for wave management. as much as it is annoying to lose a kill or die because of it, it is still something that is useful in the right hands/situation.
> [{quoted}](name=ShatteredPast,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KdMzEONJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-15T03:32:02.279+0000) > > It's not that simple at high levels of play some people use this feature for wave management. as much as it is annoying to lose a kill or die because of it, it is still something that is useful in the right hands/situation. Of course they do, you can put the worst feature in the game, ppl will try to get the best out of it because that is the most they can do. It doesn't mean the feature is not horrible.
Smai (NA)
: Game chugging/FPS drops/Freezes
Eune board is full with posts about massive fps drops since 9.21. Riot hasn't given a f* so far.
: This is part of the difficulty. Since it is difficult for you, it is difficult for anyone else. If you see it as an advantage for others, you aren't exploiting the rules of the game for yourself, just complaining about it. You're doing great. Get back in there.
> [{quoted}](name=ReaI Estate,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=ycerO4ub,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-02T16:27:32.739+0000) > > This is part of the difficulty. Since it is difficult for you, it is difficult for anyone else. If you see it as an advantage for others, you aren't exploiting the rules of the game for yourself, just complaining about it. You're doing great. Get back in there. You are dumb. If you remove options to outsmart ur opponent and get outsmarted and base everything on luck than it makes easier (and in this case more stupid as well) the game to everyone not harder. I understand that you tried to be an ahole here, gj on that, but next time try to use your brain as well.
Rioter Comments
Antenora (EUW)
: The 99999999999999999th thread about this.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=56a4QEe4,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-24T21:29:07.025+0000) > > The 99999999999999999th thread about this. Shhh... don't interrupt the circlejerk.
: Both Garen and Darius lack Riven's mobility and spammable shield. Not to mention Darius has to hit you 5 times to get 1000 damage at level 16. It could even be 6 times if you enter his inner Q and deny a bleed. That is 6- 7 seconds of room to run away, stun him or even kill him. Riven can jump a wall. Blow your adc in 1-2 seconds. Shield herself after, then stun the adc's team and hop out with 50 percent or more hp. If the enemy team is behind she can kill someone else before hopping out.
> [{quoted}](name=TeodorusofNoxus,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AVkQUAYv,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2019-09-13T10:05:00.566+0000) > > Both Garen and Darius lack Riven's mobility and spammable shield. Not to mention Darius has to hit you 5 times to get 1000 damage at level 16. It could even be 6 times if you enter his inner Q and deny a bleed. That is 6- 7 seconds of room to run away, stun him or even kill him. Riven can jump a wall. Blow your adc in 1-2 seconds. Shield herself after, then stun the adc's team and hop out with 50 percent or more hp. If the enemy team is behind she can kill someone else before hopping out. Spammable? Yasuo's E-Q, Irelia Q, Cassio Q, etc. are spammable. An ability on 14 sec cd is anything but spammable. They sure lack Riven's mobility just how Riven lacks Garen op sustain and Darius ability to farm from a range, inbuilt sustain, ability to build full tank and deal stupid amount of damage at the same time. These buffs are stupid but it doesn't mean Riven has no trade-offs.
: New Riven skin splash looks like Azula from Avatar
As someone who likes Riven: Who the fuck is this?
: Just look at those Riven buffs on PBE. Lmao
If they listened to Riven players once they would only revert the E nerf. If she seems to be too tanky again (probably not since every toplaner got buffed since then) just decrease its AD ratio. That is it. No damage buffs needed.
: TF Blade and the Problem with Riot
>Nearly every game he was in, players on his team were actively sabotaging his game in order to prevent his climb to rank 1. I watched his stream a lot while he was in Turkey. The only thing I am suprised about how he didn't get banned earlier. He was toxic and racist in every single game. When he lost a game with Trynda he started to flame his teammates with rank shaming and racist shit despite the fact he was the only reason they lost. He just ran into a 1v5 situtation in jungle like a noob, his team tried to help him but it was over with that stupid move. I haven't mentioned yet how his attitude encouraged his chat for spamming racist comments all the time. Very well deserved ban.
: If you're not giving 100% of your free attention and time to your developing child, you probably shouldn't have become a mother. Parents don't get to play video games.
This is the most ridiculous bullshit I've read in a while.
: riot has let riven be this way for fucking months now, they gave her a reasonable nerf but the compensation buff was so big that it diddn't even matter, riot cant even hide their favoritism towards riven it's genuinely disgusting downvote me for complaining about riven on a thread complaining about riven stay classy r%%%%%s
Yes, they cannot hide it, therefore they buffed Riven's top two counters so hard she cannot even lane against them anymore. Sharp logic.
: the state of riven
>Riven is supposed to be hard to play even tho her winrate just keeps going up after gold I have a feeling you have issues to comprehend simple things. If a champion is hard to play than its win rate will be low in low elos and higher in high elos. Riven's win rate is below 46% in bronze and below 50% in general below plat. Riven is perfectly fine now, unlike Renekton or Kled.
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: buff tanks and then we are going to hate the tanks and then they get nerfed again and then we have the same conversation way too few people like tank meta for riot to give us proper tank viability
There is a large gap between tank meta and this one-shot meta.
: ARAM Ranked but you choose your champion
I tell you "this wouldn't be fun as hell", actually it would be boring as hell. Not to mention there is nothing all random about it.
: They are not going to tell you if any action was taken regarding punishing another player. It's not your business. You're too twisted up over one asshole. Move on.
I don't think I should move on and let this "asshole" run around without even trying to stop him. I am not going to spam tickets and posts about it. I used all of my options once, so I have to move on now. At least I tried. Btw, I wish all of the downvoters who essentially support this behaviour to have a teammate like this Zed in every game.
Rioter Comments
: But it's not a false ban. Trolling is trolling no matter how much you claim to be "trying." The issue is that many people are under the misconception that the Intentionally Feeding punishment only covers running it down, when it's just incorrectly labeled. It should say Assisting the Enemy, because then it'd be clearer that it also includes things like trying to force a strategy on your team that requires they all coordinate around you and only you. It's the same as in this case: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/FrILlWp7-14-day-ban-because-playing-nunu-support-with-smite-is-stealing-other-peoples-roles Except the guy in the clip doesn't even have the defense of being the number 1 Teemo, like the guy here was the number 1 Nunu. The Teemo even inadvertently explained the issue with it, himself. ADC's don't play with that "strat". Nevermind the fact it requires other lanes and the jungler to bring the hard-cc he's forcing the team to lack. **** This thread should be taken down because of its false title. It was not a false ban. It was a legitimate ban that happened to be caught on stream by a streamer you happen to dislike.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=0054,timestamp=2019-06-15T08:49:03.008+0000) > > But it's not a false ban. Trolling is trolling no matter how much you claim to be "trying." > > The issue is that many people are under the misconception that the Intentionally Feeding punishment only covers running it down, when it's just incorrectly labeled. It should say Assisting the Enemy, because then it'd be clearer that it also includes things like trying to force a strategy on your team that requires they all coordinate around you and only you. > > It's the same as in this case: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/FrILlWp7-14-day-ban-because-playing-nunu-support-with-smite-is-stealing-other-peoples-roles > > Except the guy in the clip doesn't even have the defense of being the number 1 Teemo, like the guy here was the number 1 Nunu. > > The Teemo even inadvertently explained the issue with it, himself. ADC's don't play with that "strat". Nevermind the fact it requires other lanes and the jungler to bring the hard-cc he's forcing the team to lack. > **** > > This thread should be taken down because of its false title. It was not a false ban. It was a legitimate ban that happened to be caught on stream by a streamer you happen to dislike. You are so wrong man. First of all, everyone forcing his own strategy on his team in every game. E.g. some support roams a lot others are {{champion:350}}-s and just sitting on their adc-s. Your teammates have to react to your style, decisions, skills and every situations in general. When the support is dead or roams the adc has to play very passive 1v2. This case is only different because the support staying on other lane and supporting an other player. Btw, who decides what is trollintg and what is a new meta play? You? If I beat your ass with a new strategy then I am bannable? Don't be ridiculous. This guy didn't just practice random stuff in ranked games, he has a high win rate with it, plus I checked his steam yesterday and the enemy support started mid as well to counter him because they know his strategy. Does this mean the enemy support player also needs a ban?
Tentaku (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Corvin0716,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T21:08:55.046+0000) > > Wtf are you even talking about? Who said you should go and watch their stream? The issue is how ppl can lose their account for doing nothing actually wrong This is what needs more attention. I thought it is obvious enough. Nubrac is reported all the time for his "start", clearly the community thinks something is "actually wrong" with it.
> [{quoted}](name=14ButJustBarely,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T21:17:42.209+0000) > > Nubrac is reported all the time for his "start", clearly the community thinks something is "actually wrong" with it. The community thinks a lot of crap. E.g. if you pick an unusual champion for a certain role you may get reported for trolling, however, if Faker does it they will say "new meta" and everyone tries it.
Tentaku (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Corvin0716,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-14T17:36:07.346+0000) > > This should be upvoted to the top and get more attention. Right. Both NB3 and Nubrac do what they did here to get more views, lets get those 2 a-holes more attention (and cash).
> [{quoted}](name=14ButJustBarely,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T20:17:47.995+0000) > > Right. > > Both NB3 and Nubrac do what they did here to get more views, lets get those 2 a-holes more attention (and cash). Wtf are you even talking about? Who said you should go and watch their stream? The issue is how ppl can lose their account for doing nothing actually wrong This is what needs more attention. I thought it is obvious enough.
: Nightblue gets a player Falsely banned.
This should be upvoted to the top and get more attention.
F4ithLess (EUNE)
: Why is rito so unfair?
I feel you bro. I am about to post about a case when a guy decided to say cruel things to me and my teammates, e.g. "I hope your whole family get cancer and dieee" and worse meanwhile I said 3 things to him: 1. I called him a loser once after his insults, 2. I told him he will get a ban for his behaviour, 3. I told my teammates to report him instead of fighting him in chat". Guess what? He is still an active player. Like what the actual fuck Riot???!!!
: LOL the master + 53.34% winrate is over 1766 matches, and the diamond + 52% winrate is over 22k matches. HAHAHAH the mental gymnastics of you riven fangirls is completely ridiculous. high skillcap champ tho. LOLOLOL. As I said, DELUSIONAL.
> [{quoted}](name=Tr4shB4NSYST3M,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1raP65OU,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-07T19:39:50.289+0000) > > LOL the master + 53.34% winrate is over 1766 matches, and the diamond + 52% winrate is over 22k matches. HAHAHAH the mental gymnastics of you riven fangirls is completely ridiculous. > > high skillcap champ tho. LOLOLOL. > > As I said, DELUSIONAL. It may be mental gymnastics for you since you have the wording and behaviour of a butthurt 8 years old, however, the rest of us are familiar with percental values. Anyway, I don't really care. Keep suffering and crying all you want.
: Since she's so op you should just ride her for freelo
> [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1raP65OU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-07T18:37:51.056+0000) > > Since she's so op you should just ride her for freelo Nah, he is rather spamming a risky, highly skill based champion a.k.a {{champion:223}} ;)
: Haha then Diamond + its up to 52%, master + and grandmaster ~ 53% winrate, and Challenger a whopping 58% winrate, all with a pickrate of 9%+ in all these high tiers. You are absolutely delusional if you don't think that's out of line.
She has ~53% win rate in 0.5% of the games and ~58% win rate in 0.09% of the games she was played in. Meanwhile her 50.86% win rate represents all games plat+ and 24% of the games in total. Yet you are calling others delusional. ROFL Blindfold little hater.
: Riven is a high skill champion
Her win rate is 50.86% plat+ and 48.57% all ranks. And yes, Riven needs a lot of skills compared to {{champion:36}} and {{champion:223}}
: Why risk playing a Morde when you can get high damage and High safety. No risk all reward trumps high risk medium reward.
> [{quoted}](name=MalignMetal,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=40pyH1lz,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-22T06:37:48.773+0000) > > Why risk playing a Morde when you can get high damage and High safety. > > No risk all reward trumps high risk medium reward. Because it is a game mode for fun so it doesn't matter who wins and loses? Wasn't it the reasoning against bans "it isn't all random anymore"? And now suddenly "why should I play a random champ which is not OP"? WTF This is why Aram needs bans.
ImNeo2K (EUNE)
: Should Riven get mana?
Of course. Plus 20 minutes cooldown on every ability, plus 50% damage reduction against other champions. Oh wait. You would still complain.
KazKaz (OCE)
: It's been almost 10 years Riot, fix skillshot hitboxes
How can anyone downvote this? it is actually a damn shame that a popular game like this has an absolutely garbage hitbox system in 2019.
: Did you miss the part about where he's squishy as fuck and is going to get his ass combo'd to death if he tries to stack Q on champions?
> Did you miss the part about where he's squishy as fuck and is going to get his ass combo'd to death if he tries to stack Q on champions? ROFL Ever heard about his disgusting autoshield or his even more disgusting windwall? "he's squishy as fuck" xDxDxD
Flower Bòy (EUNE)
: A good Gp and Riven can destroy a Renekton,he's not the lane bully that he used to be,he has a lot of losing matchups and can't really hard carry against a competent team if your team is behind,he isn't bad to the point you can't climb with him,but he could use some small buffs
> A good Gp and Riven can destroy a Renekton I'd like to see you destroy Renekton with Riven. Do you have twitch or something?
o ARAM o (NA)
: Despite all of your valid and invalid points, it doesn't change the fact that dodge rates have increased and a select few of the champions I purchased are no longer playable because they are always banned.
> Despite all of your valid and invalid points, it doesn't change the fact that dodge rates have increased and a select few of the champions I purchased are no longer playable because they are always banned. With 2 rerolls and the option to pick other players' rerolled champions it is very unlikely that someone has to dodge because of bad luck. Those who dodge because of the banned champions are 100% aram-only accounts. There is no reason to dodge a game just because a certain champion is banned since there is only 1/143 chance to get it anyway. It is time to get rid of aram-only accounts. Hopefully, they are going to leave aram eventually. Unlock all 143 champions is probably the best, until then bans will do.
Leakor (EUNE)
: NERF NASUS AND KAYLE PLZ
They are nerfing Kayle in 9.8
: Im a Diamond 3 top laner with 60% wr. If youre wanting safe farm, then a ranged champion or pyke will be best. If you want a SAFE top laner, then itd be Nasus, Gnar, Kennen due to their getaways and/or lifesteal. If someone recommends you Jayce, dont do it. Takes way too long to master this champion. By the time you master Jayce you couldve mastered 8 other champions.
8 other champions who get rekt by Jayce. Jayce has no real counter. He beats Kennen too.
: whats a safe toplaner?
{{champion:126}}
Afk on Lane (EUNE)
: I think that {{champion:86}} is like the only viable melee pick against riven. Im sure u didn't buy grevious wounds against her {{item:3123}} {{item:3033}} . Thornmail is a bit useles against her because it only apply 1 s GV and she doesn't only heals from her AAs. My match against riven with garen ususally ends as a draw (vs good riven) on lane or i stomp her( usually its bad riven). They key is to, use your w to negate her dmg when she goes in, and later u just silence her with Q , in that moment u get 1.5 s time to deal her dmg, u have to wait for her shield if u wanna deal more dmg, because she can use it while u wanna Q. Your passive allows u to stay long on lane, and your W gives u hell of durability. Even if she poke u and goes back it doesnt really matters because u will heal from it in a short time and also w prevents her from dealing tons of dmg. With judgement on her u can kill her without a problem in a teamfight. Well garen is not a counter but just a viable pick against her. As someone mentioned here, good riven doesn't has counters. And it also deppends from her if she wanna fight or not, and thats the most annoying thing about match up against her. U are not deciding who engages, because she can negate any of it, and also has mobility to run away, and after 1 s strike at u . When u play vs riven u have to look at the opportunities to trade anytime, when she is out of her e and w in just seconds, just to scratch her from some mere hp. I think that the best form of cc against her is silence. So if u are playing vs riven just try to take champions which have silence, so u can negate her potential in teamfight for a moment and burst her down with another cc. Silence is also the only reason why garen even can match against her.
> I think that {{champion:86}} is like the only viable melee pick against riven. {{champion:78}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:27}} You just have no clue what you are talking about.
: > [{quoted}](name=Corvin0716,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xst76LX1,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-05T22:23:30.830+0000) > > Hardly, since you answered to your own statement, not mine. So cuz she doesnt have a high win rate in iron/bronze means shes fine? Doesn't matter if shes busted everywhere, cuz the lowest point of the game says shes balanced Im just going to assume you're trolling at this point since you haven't actually said anything to defend the fact shes not broken
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xst76LX1,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-05T23:15:02.190+0000) > > So cuz she doesnt have a high win rate in iron/bronze means shes fine? > > Doesn't matter if shes busted everywhere, cuz the lowest point of the game says shes balanced > > Im just going to assume you're trolling at this point since you haven't actually said anything to defend the fact shes not broken I am trolling? You constantly make up random shit then react to it as it was my comment. Lmao
: > [{quoted}](name=Corvin0716,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xst76LX1,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-05T21:50:08.142+0000) > > "100% winrate with 500 games" is pretty far from the fact you essentially never played the champion in your life. It does not really make the statement strong and reliable tbh. It is almost like "I never played League in my life but I watched LCS so I know how it works". Alright, so the fact she does have a high pick and win rate in everything but the lowest of elo means nothing cuz buddy lost his 2 games Gotcha champ
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xst76LX1,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-05T21:56:57.169+0000) > > Alright, so the fact she does have a high pick and win rate in everything but the lowest of elo means nothing cuz buddy lost his 2 games > > Gotcha champ Hardly, since you answered to your own statement, not mine.
: > [{quoted}](name=Corvin0716,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xst76LX1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-05T20:56:37.789+0000) > > How do you back up this statement? You have 2 recorded games with Riven in the past 2 years and both time you got rekt. Unless, you are posting from an "other" account like I am. No offense, I am just wondering. Her high play rate and win rate? Yea, just cuz one person doesn't have 100% win rate with 500 games played as her doesn't mean she's a super hard champ
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xst76LX1,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-05T21:31:14.588+0000) > > Her high play rate and win rate? > > Yea, just cuz one person doesn't have 100% win rate with 500 games played as her doesn't mean she's a super hard champ "100% winrate with 500 games" is pretty far from the fact you essentially never played the champion in your life. It does not really make the statement strong and reliable tbh. It is almost like "I never played League in my life but I watched LCS so I know how it works".
: Riven needs to be nerfed
>the champion is busted and easy to win with How do you back up this statement? You have 2 recorded games with Riven in the past 2 years and both time you got rekt. Unless, you are posting from an "other" account like I am. No offense, I am just wondering.
: Now i agree Riven is strong, however it is because of the runes and her itemization not the champion itself. She needs something done whether it be direct or indirect. Garen actually doesn't counter Riven and hasn't for a good while... The "counter" is being able to annoy her from his silence and *maybe* make her q time out and force it on cd. Side note: Adrian beat you hard enough to make a boards post? damnnn
> Side note: Adrian beat you hard enough to make a boards post? damnnn LOL really. He was beaten by the best Riven NA, former rank 1 player, and here comes the babyrage on board. Classic. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Riven is too broken
>I am a grandmaster garen main I did not read the rest. You picked a braindead champion to climb with which is easier in low elos and harder in high elos. Those who picked skill-based champion like Riven struggled in low elos, however, after they mastered it, they can outplay braindead champions like Garen in high elos. It is almost the same as early game champions vs late game champions.
SirGank (NA)
: That's not really how that works. I couldn't find the match you were talking in his history, so it might of happened some time ago or I'm missing it, but regardless. Just because a champion counters a champion, doesn't mean that you win 100% of the time. Take two matches box box played last night for example. In one game he absolutely got smashed by the enemy darius. He fed, really hard. The next game he fought a Darius and then absolutely destroyed him. You see similar things happen when he fights other Riven counters like Poppy or Renekton, but the general trend is he struggles to lane against them. https://na.op.gg/champion/garen/statistics/top Statistically Garen still counters Riven, but his lane dominance doesn't mean game dominance.
+1 Moreover it is a skill-based champ vs not skill-based champ matchup. The higher the elo is the less it works as a counter.
: This doesn't feel like ARAM anymore: Bilgewater update...
First you want an all random Aram then you rant about you have to play random champions. It is a contradiction buddy.
Rioter Comments
nelogis (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Corvin0716,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JvOL4qIP,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-04T08:59:29.461+0000) > > How so? You essentially want to force champions like Vayne out of toplane, do not you? It would not change the game in any other way than that. You would completely delete any off meta playstyle anywhere and also hinder any off meta playstyle to be born anywhere ever with your suggestion. Also it limits design space for new champions. Pyke would not have been able to be designed the way he is with your suggestion
If you say so. I fail to see how any of these connects to my suggestion tbh. Why would deny off meta plays in the whole game a simple early game effect on toplane? And Pyke???? What? It is over my head. Whatever. it is not like anything like this would ever happen anyway.)
nelogis (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Corvin0716,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JvOL4qIP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-04T08:24:13.816+0000) > > I don't think any item change can fix a lane without give an opening for abuse in other roles. You made me think about something else though. How about an area effect which gives some disadvantage for champions from other classes? E.g. damage or ms reduction which fades away after 15 minutes and effects only the lane between the two outer turrets. The only "abuse" I can see is Kassadin / Akali using the D-Shield. At the same time I don't think you can count those as "abusing" since they would be using the item for the same reason as the melee tops. In mid lane the Shield wouldn't be that effective since most mages operate with AOE / DOT and not single target like the ranged tops. Your suggestion seems more like a band-aid solution than anything. Similar to the "bounty hunter" debuff for junglers. It's not something good for long term.
> Your suggestion seems more like a band-aid solution than anything. Similar to the "bounty hunter" debuff for junglers. It's not something good for long term. How so? You essentially want to force champions like Vayne out of toplane, do not you? It would not change the game in any other way than that.
nelogis (EUW)
: Top lane feels shit to play because the lane is changing
I don't think any item change can fix a lane without give an opening for abuse in other roles. You made me think about something else though. How about an area effect which gives some disadvantage for champions from other classes? E.g. damage or ms reduction which fades away after 15 minutes and effects only the lane between the two outer turrets.
: Who Do You Find The Most Attractive?
{{champion:103}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:92}} The order is always changing therefore I cannot pick a No 1. :)
Show more

Corvin0716

Level 238 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion