: They are not going to tell you if any action was taken regarding punishing another player. It's not your business. You're too twisted up over one asshole. Move on.
I don't think I should move on and let this "asshole" run around without even trying to stop him. I am not going to spam tickets and posts about it. I used all of my options once, so I have to move on now. At least I tried. Btw, I wish all of the downvoters who essentially support this behaviour to have a teammate like this Zed in every game.
Rioter Comments
: But it's not a false ban. Trolling is trolling no matter how much you claim to be "trying." The issue is that many people are under the misconception that the Intentionally Feeding punishment only covers running it down, when it's just incorrectly labeled. It should say Assisting the Enemy, because then it'd be clearer that it also includes things like trying to force a strategy on your team that requires they all coordinate around you and only you. It's the same as in this case: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/FrILlWp7-14-day-ban-because-playing-nunu-support-with-smite-is-stealing-other-peoples-roles Except the guy in the clip doesn't even have the defense of being the number 1 Teemo, like the guy here was the number 1 Nunu. The Teemo even inadvertently explained the issue with it, himself. ADC's don't play with that "strat". Nevermind the fact it requires other lanes and the jungler to bring the hard-cc he's forcing the team to lack. **** This thread should be taken down because of its false title. It was not a false ban. It was a legitimate ban that happened to be caught on stream by a streamer you happen to dislike.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=0054,timestamp=2019-06-15T08:49:03.008+0000) > > But it's not a false ban. Trolling is trolling no matter how much you claim to be "trying." > > The issue is that many people are under the misconception that the Intentionally Feeding punishment only covers running it down, when it's just incorrectly labeled. It should say Assisting the Enemy, because then it'd be clearer that it also includes things like trying to force a strategy on your team that requires they all coordinate around you and only you. > > It's the same as in this case: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/FrILlWp7-14-day-ban-because-playing-nunu-support-with-smite-is-stealing-other-peoples-roles > > Except the guy in the clip doesn't even have the defense of being the number 1 Teemo, like the guy here was the number 1 Nunu. > > The Teemo even inadvertently explained the issue with it, himself. ADC's don't play with that "strat". Nevermind the fact it requires other lanes and the jungler to bring the hard-cc he's forcing the team to lack. > **** > > This thread should be taken down because of its false title. It was not a false ban. It was a legitimate ban that happened to be caught on stream by a streamer you happen to dislike. You are so wrong man. First of all, everyone forcing his own strategy on his team in every game. E.g. some support roams a lot others are {{champion:350}}-s and just sitting on their adc-s. Your teammates have to react to your style, decisions, skills and every situations in general. When the support is dead or roams the adc has to play very passive 1v2. This case is only different because the support staying on other lane and supporting an other player. Btw, who decides what is trollintg and what is a new meta play? You? If I beat your ass with a new strategy then I am bannable? Don't be ridiculous. This guy didn't just practice random stuff in ranked games, he has a high win rate with it, plus I checked his steam yesterday and the enemy support started mid as well to counter him because they know his strategy. Does this mean the enemy support player also needs a ban?
: > [{quoted}](name=Corvin0716,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T21:08:55.046+0000) > > Wtf are you even talking about? Who said you should go and watch their stream? The issue is how ppl can lose their account for doing nothing actually wrong This is what needs more attention. I thought it is obvious enough. Nubrac is reported all the time for his "start", clearly the community thinks something is "actually wrong" with it.
> [{quoted}](name=14ButJustBarely,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T21:17:42.209+0000) > > Nubrac is reported all the time for his "start", clearly the community thinks something is "actually wrong" with it. The community thinks a lot of crap. E.g. if you pick an unusual champion for a certain role you may get reported for trolling, however, if Faker does it they will say "new meta" and everyone tries it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Corvin0716,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-14T17:36:07.346+0000) > > This should be upvoted to the top and get more attention. Right. Both NB3 and Nubrac do what they did here to get more views, lets get those 2 a-holes more attention (and cash).
> [{quoted}](name=14ButJustBarely,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T20:17:47.995+0000) > > Right. > > Both NB3 and Nubrac do what they did here to get more views, lets get those 2 a-holes more attention (and cash). Wtf are you even talking about? Who said you should go and watch their stream? The issue is how ppl can lose their account for doing nothing actually wrong This is what needs more attention. I thought it is obvious enough.
: Nightblue gets a player Falsely banned.
This should be upvoted to the top and get more attention.
F4ithLess (EUNE)
: Why is rito so unfair?
I feel you bro. I am about to post about a case when a guy decided to say cruel things to me and my teammates, e.g. "I hope your whole family get cancer and dieee" and worse meanwhile I said 3 things to him: 1. I called him a loser once after his insults, 2. I told him he will get a ban for his behaviour, 3. I told my teammates to report him instead of fighting him in chat". Guess what? He is still an active player. Like what the actual fuck Riot???!!!
: LOL the master + 53.34% winrate is over 1766 matches, and the diamond + 52% winrate is over 22k matches. HAHAHAH the mental gymnastics of you riven fangirls is completely ridiculous. high skillcap champ tho. LOLOLOL. As I said, DELUSIONAL.
> [{quoted}](name=Tr4shB4NSYST3M,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1raP65OU,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-07T19:39:50.289+0000) > > LOL the master + 53.34% winrate is over 1766 matches, and the diamond + 52% winrate is over 22k matches. HAHAHAH the mental gymnastics of you riven fangirls is completely ridiculous. > > high skillcap champ tho. LOLOLOL. > > As I said, DELUSIONAL. It may be mental gymnastics for you since you have the wording and behaviour of a butthurt 8 years old, however, the rest of us are familiar with percental values. Anyway, I don't really care. Keep suffering and crying all you want.
: Since she's so op you should just ride her for freelo
> [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1raP65OU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-07T18:37:51.056+0000) > > Since she's so op you should just ride her for freelo Nah, he is rather spamming a risky, highly skill based champion a.k.a {{champion:223}} ;)
: Haha then Diamond + its up to 52%, master + and grandmaster ~ 53% winrate, and Challenger a whopping 58% winrate, all with a pickrate of 9%+ in all these high tiers. You are absolutely delusional if you don't think that's out of line.
She has ~53% win rate in 0.5% of the games and ~58% win rate in 0.09% of the games she was played in. Meanwhile her 50.86% win rate represents all games plat+ and 24% of the games in total. Yet you are calling others delusional. ROFL Blindfold little hater.
Chiken138 (EUW)
: Riven is a high skill champion
Her win rate is 50.86% plat+ and 48.57% all ranks. And yes, Riven needs a lot of skills compared to {{champion:36}} and {{champion:223}}
: Why risk playing a Morde when you can get high damage and High safety. No risk all reward trumps high risk medium reward.
> [{quoted}](name=MalignMetal,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=40pyH1lz,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-22T06:37:48.773+0000) > > Why risk playing a Morde when you can get high damage and High safety. > > No risk all reward trumps high risk medium reward. Because it is a game mode for fun so it doesn't matter who wins and loses? Wasn't it the reasoning against bans "it isn't all random anymore"? And now suddenly "why should I play a random champ which is not OP"? WTF This is why Aram needs bans.
ImNeo2K (EUNE)
: Should Riven get mana?
Of course. Plus 20 minutes cooldown on every ability, plus 50% damage reduction against other champions. Oh wait. You would still complain.
KazKaz (OCE)
: It's been almost 10 years Riot, fix skillshot hitboxes
How can anyone downvote this? it is actually a damn shame that a popular game like this has an absolutely garbage hitbox system in 2019.
: Did you miss the part about where he's squishy as fuck and is going to get his ass combo'd to death if he tries to stack Q on champions?
> Did you miss the part about where he's squishy as fuck and is going to get his ass combo'd to death if he tries to stack Q on champions? ROFL Ever heard about his disgusting autoshield or his even more disgusting windwall? "he's squishy as fuck" xDxDxD
Flower Bòy (EUNE)
: A good Gp and Riven can destroy a Renekton,he's not the lane bully that he used to be,he has a lot of losing matchups and can't really hard carry against a competent team if your team is behind,he isn't bad to the point you can't climb with him,but he could use some small buffs
> A good Gp and Riven can destroy a Renekton I'd like to see you destroy Renekton with Riven. Do you have twitch or something?
d ARAM b (NA)
: Despite all of your valid and invalid points, it doesn't change the fact that dodge rates have increased and a select few of the champions I purchased are no longer playable because they are always banned.
> Despite all of your valid and invalid points, it doesn't change the fact that dodge rates have increased and a select few of the champions I purchased are no longer playable because they are always banned. With 2 rerolls and the option to pick other players' rerolled champions it is very unlikely that someone has to dodge because of bad luck. Those who dodge because of the banned champions are 100% aram-only accounts. There is no reason to dodge a game just because a certain champion is banned since there is only 1/143 chance to get it anyway. It is time to get rid of aram-only accounts. Hopefully, they are going to leave aram eventually. Unlock all 143 champions is probably the best, until then bans will do.
Leakor (EUNE)
: NERF NASUS AND KAYLE PLZ
They are nerfing Kayle in 9.8
: Im a Diamond 3 top laner with 60% wr. If youre wanting safe farm, then a ranged champion or pyke will be best. If you want a SAFE top laner, then itd be Nasus, Gnar, Kennen due to their getaways and/or lifesteal. If someone recommends you Jayce, dont do it. Takes way too long to master this champion. By the time you master Jayce you couldve mastered 8 other champions.
8 other champions who get rekt by Jayce. Jayce has no real counter. He beats Kennen too.
: whats a safe toplaner?
{{champion:126}}
: I think that {{champion:86}} is like the only viable melee pick against riven. Im sure u didn't buy grevious wounds against her {{item:3123}} {{item:3033}} . Thornmail is a bit useles against her because it only apply 1 s GV and she doesn't only heals from her AAs. My match against riven with garen ususally ends as a draw (vs good riven) on lane or i stomp her( usually its bad riven). They key is to, use your w to negate her dmg when she goes in, and later u just silence her with Q , in that moment u get 1.5 s time to deal her dmg, u have to wait for her shield if u wanna deal more dmg, because she can use it while u wanna Q. Your passive allows u to stay long on lane, and your W gives u hell of durability. Even if she poke u and goes back it doesnt really matters because u will heal from it in a short time and also w prevents her from dealing tons of dmg. With judgement on her u can kill her without a problem in a teamfight. Well garen is not a counter but just a viable pick against her. As someone mentioned here, good riven doesn't has counters. And it also deppends from her if she wanna fight or not, and thats the most annoying thing about match up against her. U are not deciding who engages, because she can negate any of it, and also has mobility to run away, and after 1 s strike at u . When u play vs riven u have to look at the opportunities to trade anytime, when she is out of her e and w in just seconds, just to scratch her from some mere hp. I think that the best form of cc against her is silence. So if u are playing vs riven just try to take champions which have silence, so u can negate her potential in teamfight for a moment and burst her down with another cc. Silence is also the only reason why garen even can match against her.
> I think that {{champion:86}} is like the only viable melee pick against riven. {{champion:78}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:27}} You just have no clue what you are talking about.
: > [{quoted}](name=Corvin0716,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xst76LX1,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-05T22:23:30.830+0000) > > Hardly, since you answered to your own statement, not mine. So cuz she doesnt have a high win rate in iron/bronze means shes fine? Doesn't matter if shes busted everywhere, cuz the lowest point of the game says shes balanced Im just going to assume you're trolling at this point since you haven't actually said anything to defend the fact shes not broken
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xst76LX1,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-05T23:15:02.190+0000) > > So cuz she doesnt have a high win rate in iron/bronze means shes fine? > > Doesn't matter if shes busted everywhere, cuz the lowest point of the game says shes balanced > > Im just going to assume you're trolling at this point since you haven't actually said anything to defend the fact shes not broken I am trolling? You constantly make up random shit then react to it as it was my comment. Lmao
: > [{quoted}](name=Corvin0716,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xst76LX1,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-05T21:50:08.142+0000) > > "100% winrate with 500 games" is pretty far from the fact you essentially never played the champion in your life. It does not really make the statement strong and reliable tbh. It is almost like "I never played League in my life but I watched LCS so I know how it works". Alright, so the fact she does have a high pick and win rate in everything but the lowest of elo means nothing cuz buddy lost his 2 games Gotcha champ
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xst76LX1,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-05T21:56:57.169+0000) > > Alright, so the fact she does have a high pick and win rate in everything but the lowest of elo means nothing cuz buddy lost his 2 games > > Gotcha champ Hardly, since you answered to your own statement, not mine.
: > [{quoted}](name=Corvin0716,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xst76LX1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-05T20:56:37.789+0000) > > How do you back up this statement? You have 2 recorded games with Riven in the past 2 years and both time you got rekt. Unless, you are posting from an "other" account like I am. No offense, I am just wondering. Her high play rate and win rate? Yea, just cuz one person doesn't have 100% win rate with 500 games played as her doesn't mean she's a super hard champ
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Xst76LX1,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-05T21:31:14.588+0000) > > Her high play rate and win rate? > > Yea, just cuz one person doesn't have 100% win rate with 500 games played as her doesn't mean she's a super hard champ "100% winrate with 500 games" is pretty far from the fact you essentially never played the champion in your life. It does not really make the statement strong and reliable tbh. It is almost like "I never played League in my life but I watched LCS so I know how it works".
: Riven needs to be nerfed
>the champion is busted and easy to win with How do you back up this statement? You have 2 recorded games with Riven in the past 2 years and both time you got rekt. Unless, you are posting from an "other" account like I am. No offense, I am just wondering.
Stwessed (NA)
: Now i agree Riven is strong, however it is because of the runes and her itemization not the champion itself. She needs something done whether it be direct or indirect. Garen actually doesn't counter Riven and hasn't for a good while... The "counter" is being able to annoy her from his silence and *maybe* make her q time out and force it on cd. Side note: Adrian beat you hard enough to make a boards post? damnnn
> Side note: Adrian beat you hard enough to make a boards post? damnnn LOL really. He was beaten by the best Riven NA, former rank 1 player, and here comes the babyrage on board. Classic. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Riven is too broken
>I am a grandmaster garen main I did not read the rest. You picked a braindead champion to climb with which is easier in low elos and harder in high elos. Those who picked skill-based champion like Riven struggled in low elos, however, after they mastered it, they can outplay braindead champions like Garen in high elos. It is almost the same as early game champions vs late game champions.
SirGank (NA)
: That's not really how that works. I couldn't find the match you were talking in his history, so it might of happened some time ago or I'm missing it, but regardless. Just because a champion counters a champion, doesn't mean that you win 100% of the time. Take two matches box box played last night for example. In one game he absolutely got smashed by the enemy darius. He fed, really hard. The next game he fought a Darius and then absolutely destroyed him. You see similar things happen when he fights other Riven counters like Poppy or Renekton, but the general trend is he struggles to lane against them. https://na.op.gg/champion/garen/statistics/top Statistically Garen still counters Riven, but his lane dominance doesn't mean game dominance.
+1 Moreover it is a skill-based champ vs not skill-based champ matchup. The higher the elo is the less it works as a counter.
: This doesn't feel like ARAM anymore: Bilgewater update...
First you want an all random Aram then you rant about you have to play random champions. It is a contradiction buddy.
Rioter Comments
nelogis (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Corvin0716,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JvOL4qIP,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-04T08:59:29.461+0000) > > How so? You essentially want to force champions like Vayne out of toplane, do not you? It would not change the game in any other way than that. You would completely delete any off meta playstyle anywhere and also hinder any off meta playstyle to be born anywhere ever with your suggestion. Also it limits design space for new champions. Pyke would not have been able to be designed the way he is with your suggestion
If you say so. I fail to see how any of these connects to my suggestion tbh. Why would deny off meta plays in the whole game a simple early game effect on toplane? And Pyke???? What? It is over my head. Whatever. it is not like anything like this would ever happen anyway.)
nelogis (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Corvin0716,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JvOL4qIP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-04T08:24:13.816+0000) > > I don't think any item change can fix a lane without give an opening for abuse in other roles. You made me think about something else though. How about an area effect which gives some disadvantage for champions from other classes? E.g. damage or ms reduction which fades away after 15 minutes and effects only the lane between the two outer turrets. The only "abuse" I can see is Kassadin / Akali using the D-Shield. At the same time I don't think you can count those as "abusing" since they would be using the item for the same reason as the melee tops. In mid lane the Shield wouldn't be that effective since most mages operate with AOE / DOT and not single target like the ranged tops. Your suggestion seems more like a band-aid solution than anything. Similar to the "bounty hunter" debuff for junglers. It's not something good for long term.
> Your suggestion seems more like a band-aid solution than anything. Similar to the "bounty hunter" debuff for junglers. It's not something good for long term. How so? You essentially want to force champions like Vayne out of toplane, do not you? It would not change the game in any other way than that.
nelogis (EUW)
: Top lane feels shit to play because the lane is changing
I don't think any item change can fix a lane without give an opening for abuse in other roles. You made me think about something else though. How about an area effect which gives some disadvantage for champions from other classes? E.g. damage or ms reduction which fades away after 15 minutes and effects only the lane between the two outer turrets.
: Who Do You Find The Most Attractive?
{{champion:103}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:92}} The order is always changing therefore I cannot pick a No 1. :)
: > [{quoted}](name=Corvin0716,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZrGLKnPU,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-03-29T15:33:51.982+0000) > > Since all you did was a listing of Riven abilities one-sidedly I made one for Darius to make it two. You suggested that poor Darius is an unarmed underdog against the big-bad-overloaded Riven which is bs. > > Darius has better base stats than Riven in every way. Riven is essentially an underdog against Darius, so her winning condition is outplay. You say Riven is not a fighter. Then what is she? Riven is the definition of a fighter champion. If she wants damage she has to buy AD, unlike Darius whose kit lets him build full tank and stil deals just as much damage. That is an attribute more of a tank than a bruiser. Tank's items are cheaper than bruiser's which lets Darius to push Riven out of lane even harder. Darius can beat Riven but if you just missing our abilities and running it down ofc she kills you. What you are saying about her "FUCKING no cooldowns" tells that you have no idea about her cooldowns. You may depend upon it a good Riven player knows Darius' cooldowns very well in order to trade with him efficiently. When the fuck did I say Riven isnt a fighter? And yes, I listed abilities one sidedly in response to your one sided ability listing, fair no? Darius has one of the highest base stats in the game to compensate for zero mobility, yes. Riven can build full AD and still drain tank with constant shields, Darius can build semi tank and still deal damage ON THE CONDITION that he gets five stacks. Your arguments are baseless. Also, Riven, a 'high skill cap champion' has a higher player rate AND winrate than Darius, a supposedly 'easy champion', he both has lower playrate and winrate. ??? explanation?
> When the fuck did I say Riven isnt a fighter? "Hint, Darius is the bruiser, not Riven." > And yes, I listed abilities one sidedly in response to your one sided ability listing, fair no? Original post of yours: "Riven has triple my mobility, double my damage, an AOE execute, more range, wall jumps, FUCKING no cooldowns (which apparently used to be her weakness), two forms of CC, a 100% AD scaling shield on, what? a 4 second cooldown?, oh and (wait let me contain my laughter) 'animation cancels', an intended feature btw which allows her to use all her abilities in the span of my E pull lmao. So, what is the trade off here? Where is her 'inner q' that i can dodge? Or her extreme mobility trade off for less damage than other champions. WHAT IS SHE LOSING? Give Darius a fucking dash, see what happens. IT DOES NOT WORK GIVING A CHAMPION BOTH SIDES OF THE SPECTRUM. IT. DOES. NOT." In what universe or timeline does your OP count as a response to my answer that I posted later? You are living in a time loop or something? You cannot remember your own post??? > Your arguments are baseless. It is because you have no argument. That is what I said in the first place. You just listed abilities. Now you just keep repeating me. .... You are obviously trollintg me so I leave it to you.
: > [{quoted}](name=Corvin0716,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZrGLKnPU,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-28T22:34:30.907+0000) > > When a Darius main complains about other champions.... for everything else there's mastercard. > > No, but seriously what is your point? You are just listing an other champion's abilities. Where is the argument? What is the argument? Riven has abilities? Every champion has abilities. Let's list Darius abilities now. > > His passive gives him bonus damage which scales with AD and stacks up 5 times into more bonus damage which gives him an even higher amount of bonus damage and the ability to apply all bonus damages on every new target as well. In any way soever it is a way stronger version of Riven's passive. His Q is aoe damage which also heals him. His W has bonus range, 90% slow effect on the enemy and an inbuilt "animation cancel" that you hate so much. His E is inbuilt armor penetration. You know that one which costs 2800 gold and an item slot for Riven. Darius gets it for free. Also it can be used as an aoe pull which also slows the enemies. His ult is a leap which is unstoppable, deals true damage and can be recasted multiple times. Also "At rank 3, if Noxian Guillotine kills its target, its cooldown reduction resets completely." > (Give Riven a multi-recastable, unstoppable ult which deals true damage and see what happens. LOL) > > Sum it up: > > Riven: bonus damage (far less than Darius has), mobility, stun, shield, bonus range, knock up, wind slash, no resources > Darius: bonus damage (far more than Riven has, it allows him to build tank and still deal insane damage), healing, bonus range, 2 slow effects, armor penetration, true damage, unstoppable ultimate, multi-recastable ultimate, 0 cooldown ultimate, better base stats > > I fail to see how Riven's kit is more overloaded than Darius'. > > "So, please, explain to me, what the fuck is the counterplay to this bullshit {{champion:92}}?????" > > Kennen, Jayce, Poppy, Teemo, Quinn, Renekton, Vayne, Lissandra, Jax, Irelia, etc. You're welcome. So, the counterplay is other champions. Also I love how you stretch out Darius's descriptions but not Rivens, but ok lets play that game then. Rivens passive is a % damage increase on her next AA every single time she uses an ability, bear in mind her AD is also amplified by her R and that she rarely builds defensive because her shield scales with AD and all Rivens buy {{item:3812}}, most Rivens will reach 400 AD at the minimum late game (Without counting infernal or Nash buffs OR her R), your amplifying it by 50%, she can proc this passive almost infinitely because of her 3 procs in the span of 1 Q cd. Her Q acts as an engage, disengage, wall jump and an AOE cc ability increased by her R, also 65% AD ratio aoe :). Her W, 100% AD scaling aoe stun, also increased range with R, btw two CC abilities on low cd's on a fighter :). Her E DASHH serves also as a way to chase or to escape while providing a 100% AD scaling shield :). Her R gives her, for 15 seconds, PASSIVELY (while activated), 20% bonus attack damage (That therefore increases her passive bonus AD) , 75 bonus attack range and increased range on every single ability. But no, thats not all, during these 15 seconds she also has the option to launch an AOE % MISSING HP EXECUTE that scales with 60% Bonus AD, but get this, the damage can be amplified by 200% based on your missing hp. All of this add to the fact that she synergises extremely well with alot of runes and can use almost any of them and that most items give free CDR and shit tons of damage and you have a broken champion that just gets better and betters if you decide to put in the experience. Darius has a passive that gives a flat damage bonus on the condition that you AA a target 5 times (with the possibility of hitting your Q), it has a passive bleed that scales with 30% BONUS AD. His Q deals damage in a circle around him after a 1 second delay that also heals him for 12% of his missing hp provided that the target is on his outer edge, if the target is close to Darius, the damage is reduced to 35% and no healing is received nor is a stack applied. His W is an auto reset that slows by 90%. His E is a pull that also provides passively up to 35% armor pen at max rank. His R is an execute that deals more damage based on the amount of stacks on a target, at level 16 the base true damage is 300, scaling up to 600 with 5 stacks with a 75% BONUS AD Ratio. So, Rivens survivability is non-conditional (instant shield) thats also tied to a dash on a champion that rushes CDR with a 100% AD scaling, Darius has a 12% missing hp shield thats conditional (i.e must be on outer edge) that also deals damage however, serverly reduced if target is too close. Hint, Darius is the bruiser, not Riven. Riven's passive is (basically) non conditional and provides 50% more AD on each attack further amplified if R is being used, Darius requires 5 auto attacks on a champion with no mobility and no attack speed steroids (beyond his W). Riven has an AOE stun with a 100% AD scaling with almost instant cast, Darius has a pull that is extremely hard to hit on close targets (as it is a cone) that deals no upfront damage. Riven has an AOE Execute with the potential to deals 200% more damage with 3 passive benefits. Darius has a single target true damage execute that requires 5 stacks to deal any noticeable damage. Riven has multiple options to engage, Darius has one (Use his E, flash E might help close a gap). Darius has one CC option, Riven has two. ??? Anything else you want to compare? Oh, btw, RIVEN HAS NO RESOURCE BAR :)))))
Since all you did was a listing of Riven abilities one-sidedly I made one for Darius to make it two. You suggested that poor Darius is an unarmed underdog against the big-bad-overloaded Riven which is bs. Darius has better base stats than Riven in every way. Riven is essentially an underdog against Darius, so her winning condition is outplay. You say Riven is not a fighter. Then what is she? Riven is the definition of a fighter champion. If she wants damage she has to buy AD, unlike Darius whose kit lets him build full tank and stil deals just as much damage. That is an attribute more of a tank than a bruiser. Tank's items are cheaper than bruiser's which lets Darius to push Riven out of lane even harder. Darius can beat Riven but if you just missing our abilities and running it down ofc she kills you. What you are saying about her "FUCKING no cooldowns" tells that you have no idea about her cooldowns. You may depend upon it a good Riven player knows Darius' cooldowns very well in order to trade with him efficiently.
: Honestly riven needs to have her shield removed, and slows need to effect her Q distance covered. That way there's actually counterplay to her bullshit kit.
> [{quoted}](name=LatetotheRace,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZrGLKnPU,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-03-29T07:06:53.566+0000) > > Honestly riven needs to have her shield removed, and slows need to effect her Q distance covered. That way there's actually counterplay to her bullshit kit. So make her lose every single matchup against ranged champions and champions with poke. 0% winrate Riven, that is your idea of "balance". I hope you never dare to blame riot for bad balancing.
: As a Darius main
When a Darius main complains about other champions.... for everything else there's mastercard. No, but seriously what is your point? You are just listing an other champion's abilities. Where is the argument? What is the argument? Riven has abilities? Every champion has abilities. Let's list Darius abilities now. His passive gives him bonus damage which scales with AD and stacks up 5 times into more bonus damage which gives him an even higher amount of bonus damage and the ability to apply all bonus damages on every new target as well. In any way soever it is a way stronger version of Riven's passive. His Q is aoe damage which also heals him. His W has bonus range, 90% slow effect on the enemy and an inbuilt "animation cancel" that you hate so much. His E is inbuilt armor penetration. You know that one which costs 2800 gold and an item slot for Riven. Darius gets it for free. Also it can be used as an aoe pull which also slows the enemies. His ult is a leap which is unstoppable, deals true damage and can be recasted multiple times. Also "At rank 3, if Noxian Guillotine kills its target, its cooldown reduction resets completely." (Give Riven a multi-recastable, unstoppable ult which deals true damage and see what happens. LOL) Sum it up: Riven: bonus damage (far less than Darius has), mobility, stun, shield, bonus range, knock up, wind slash, no resources Darius: bonus damage (far more than Riven has, it allows him to build tank and still deal insane damage), healing, bonus range, 2 slow effects, armor penetration, true damage, unstoppable ultimate, multi-recastable ultimate, 0 cooldown ultimate, better base stats I fail to see how Riven's kit is more overloaded than Darius'. "So, please, explain to me, what the fuck is the counterplay to this bullshit {{champion:92}}?????" Kennen, Jayce, Poppy, Teemo, Quinn, Renekton, Vayne, Lissandra, Jax, Irelia, etc. You're welcome.
: Not changing my name until Riven gets nerfed
: Remembering why I left league.
I do not get it why people tend to behave like addicts. You are not forced to play I guess. When you feel frustrated do not start an other game! Playing while frustrated to get even more frustrated is just stupid. Games are for fun. If you feel the temptation to play then play, when you feel frustrated then do not play. It is that simple. There is more option than "keep playing no matter what" or "delete the game".
: > [{quoted}](name=Corvin0716,realm=EUNE,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=ieYbo8jw,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-26T14:04:56.080+0000) > > The innocence of childhood is adorable:) No it's known how Toxic Tyler is and how anyone can fight with him on something and , why would a bet increase viewership ? it just happened and why would one of them take the bet knowing one of the will lose and losing will bring shame to him as a streamer after all the trash talk he did ? no one would risk their reputation for a bet , they might lose a lot of their fans once they lose , and not to mention , if that's the case as you said then Tyler would have been the winner since he has more audience anyway , they wouldn't make Moe win.
You must be joking. Why do billions of people watch sports then? Because we love competition, rivalry. You compete with your classmates in school, with other kids on the pitch and in disco in order to get the bitch. You rival others on the road, you rival your colleagues in your workplace and so forth. We just rival in our whole life actually. Also people love watching other people's rivalry. Any kind. Reputation? What reputation? This dudes are z list celebs. Their fanbase are mostly braindead fanboys and little kids. They do not give a damn about their idol's reputation. They love them anyway. Look at Hashinshin for example. He is a meme, a bad joke. Yet he has a huge fanbase. Tyler is a toxic jerk who is toxic towards even his own fanbase yet they still love him. Do you think they will really care if he loses this bet because Moe ends up with 5 more LP or something? "Dude you are way better, he was just lucky, got carried, blablabla" Btw, I happened to watch them chatting after a game. They acted like archenemies who would definitely kill eachother if they were in the same room. Later they played pummel party, they were firendly, kind and laughed together. So yeah, it is mostly an act for the fanbase who love watching a rivalry like this and shittalk like this. Popularitiy is popularitiy, the source does not matter. If people talk about this bet more and more other people will hear about it and some of them will be interested. Celebs always do some shit just to get the attention because attention equals money. Bad reputation or good reputation, it does not matter. There are many way better streamers than these guys, with quality content, yet barely anyone watches or knows them. This is just business. They gain incredible amount of money out of it.
: Isnt jax supposed to go even with fiora, and isnt fiora supposed to counter riven?
Fiora is not supposed to counter Riven in the first place. Where did you get the idea from?
: Isn't the word "abuse" a bit misused?
It is similar to op/broken. There is no such thing as strong/good anymore.
: > [{quoted}](name=Corvin0716,realm=EUNE,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=ieYbo8jw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-26T09:58:13.390+0000) > > To gain more attention in order to get more viewers and subs in order to get more money. It is nothing but a fake rivalry just like pankration. It was not intended , but it just happened
> [{quoted}](name=Hikari Sakata,realm=EUNE,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=ieYbo8jw,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-26T13:10:55.459+0000) > > It was not intended , but it just happened The innocence of childhood is adorable:)
: I'm not saying they are, I'm stating a fact that every run will favor certain champions types/play styles. You can not make a rune that will not favor a set of champions over another. Conq for example favors champions that can get full stacks quickly, so champions that hit enemies multiple times within very few seconds {{champion:58}} {{champion:92}} . Where as it works very poorly on champions that cant {{champion:16}} {{champion:101}} but on the other hand Aery or Comet Favor the second two over the first two, as they best fit champions that can poke safely. so stating > Some champion can get full stack with one combo which is unfair against other champs who cannot is like stating its unfair that {{champion:101}} can proc Comet better than {{champion:86}} . well yea duh, comet is designed for him, not Garen. Just like Conq is designed for Riv/Ren like champions not Garen/soraka like champions. Getting full stacks fast is not the issue, the stacking part was actually a nerf compared to the old Conq where u could stack it on minions then proc it on champions, the issue is and always has been the True damage conversion, and now the addition of the Healing.
It is totally different imo. You gave an example for a rune which favors the champions it was created for over against a champion from an other class. That is normal, that is how every rune should work actually. Conqueror on the other hand favors certain champions inside the class it is meant for. And "favors" means a huge, unfair difference in this case. Not only that but it favors champions from other classes over against its own class. Conqueror is supposed to be a rune for bruisers against tanks. Yet its best abuser was a mage. It shows perfectly that conqueror is badly designed the way it is now. Old conqueror was problematic because it proced on minions therefore it was no difference in what type of champion it was used against. It failed its purpose. To solve this issue they made it stackable only on champions. However, for champions who can get full stacks instantly it is almost all the same as it was before. They can use it against all type of champions, they do not need a long fight against a tank to proc it. Riot did not solve the original issue, they just made it more spectacular. While everyone could abuse it before, now it is only a few champions. It does not matter what benefits the fullstack has to offer (lifesteal, armopen, truedmg, bonusAD...) it has to be worth for champions who have to work for it otherwise there is no point to use it. However, if it gives something worthy, those champions who can instaproc it will be broken while the rest will be far behind. Unless they insert a time limit which makes it the same for all bruisers. No, I do not think true damage is the issue here.
: Tyler1 vs Moe ?
> [{quoted}](name=eisamerluchs,realm=EUW,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=ieYbo8jw,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-26T07:42:46.373+0000) > > What is this bet about everyone is talking about, i cant seem to find anything that explains it To gain more attention in order to get more viewers and subs in order to get more money. It is nothing but a fake rivalry just like pankration.
Iddubzz (NA)
: Riot fix the hitboxes already
This is why dodge is rather prediction than reaction in this game. E.g. it is impossible to avoid Olaf and Mundo axes from a certain distance because even if you sidestep with perfect timing your hitbox stays behind and registers the hit. The issue is the most spectacular with hypermobile champions. For example, If you dodge Morgana's Q with Riven it still hits you if it was close enough before you dodged it. The bind hits your slowass hitbox at your previous location and teleports to your current location. Quite ridiculous indeed.
: Most runes favor a certain pool of champions, that is irrelevant and will always happen on any rune. But you are correct that the issue is its true damage and healing.
Favor certain champions and being broken on certain champions is not the same.
: "Conqueror is OP"
Conqueror in its current form is either broken or a piece of shit. There is no grey area. As I've said it like a hundred times already, they never balance conqueror by nerfing its stats while ignoring the abuse which is the real issue here. Some champion can get full stack with one combo which is unfair against other champs who cannot. If they inserted a time limit (something like one stack / champion hit / 1s) the problem would be solved. Nerfing its stats means it will be either abusable and broken or totally useless.
: Sivir, Nocturne, and Morgana Spell shields say hi. Don’t throw your ult when you know he still has windwall. It’s that easy.
How can you compare any of those to windwall? You know that Morgana's shield only protects against a certain amount of damage so you can still die with it, right? You know that none of those protects you and your whole team against infinite amount of damage for 4 seconds like windwall does, right? > Don’t throw your ult when you know he still has windwall. It’s that easy. Then what? Ask him nicely to use his windwall randomly and do not even dare to wait for my ult animation? Btw, in this one-shot parade game now teamfights are usually over before windwall fades away. Saying that "do not use your ult when Yasuo has windwall" is the same as "let your team die without trying to ult, it would not work anyway". Edit: Arsinik: If I had read you comment before I would not have posted mine:)
Show more

Corvin0716

Level 183 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion