Skelenth (EUW)
: The real REAL reason why Chaos is winning
: Don't give in yet Order!
I needed my daily dose of cringe. Might have been an overdose actually but thanks.
Raoul (EUW)
: Why are people suprised when they get reported for saying "Easy" after a game?
: Can someone please explain to me how I can get out of Bronze??????
Xanit (NA)
: Riot games needs a rework. They're fucking garbage at game design, have no idea how to make a successful rework, and can't even follow through with their promises. All they want is more money, so they slap skins on easy popular champions with bad game design and rework the unpopular ones that are often JUST FUCKING FINE. I still haven't forgiven them for Karma, Quinn, and Cassiopeia. They're NOT going to rework Tryndamere anytime soon. 1: He just got a skin, so they want to milk how easy and mindless he is. 2: He's one of the founders of the game's pet champion. I heard Tryndamere's current state is not the creator's original vision, but he's probably happy that his original character is an unfair piece of garbage. 3: Even if they DID rework Tryndamere, he can only get worse, because Riot likely considers the unconditional instant invulnerability to be his unique and defining feature. They're not going to alienate the trillions of people who rely on Tryndamere's simplicity by giving him a real resource or removing his free mobility or mitigating his instant kill damage, but they are totally fine with alienating the several thousand Cassiopeia players by removing her ability to function against any mobility at all.
Really? what promises didn't riot kept to you to make you so mad? Also i love how you say they are garbage at game design yet their game is the most popular in the world LUL. I am totally sure you, a proffesional game designer could give them some advices lmao. Its easy to tell what kind of character you are just by the sentence "All they want is more money". Just a spoiled brat that believes he should get everything for free. Honestly some of you people have it easy with Riot. You get the whole game for free, patches every 2 weeks, awesome content and lore and etc. You have no clue what a company who gives no fucks about their game is like.
: If you say GG EZ you ARE a jackass
Look another "If you say GG EZ you are a jerk" thread. Very interesting.
: PSA: If You Die To Your Lane Oppenent
If you're putting his wave in a shit spot you're legit not doing a good thing unless you want to prove a point. Its one thing to take the exp or defend the tower and all another to push his wave into a dumb spot for the enemy to freeze.
DeusVult (NA)
: Riot is making another mobile Ionian monk
I legit hope this leak is fake, i really don't want that garbage ass of a program skin line on my babe Elise.
: > [{quoted}](name=Halotic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iEBKpmjW,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-05-04T23:29:49.045+0000) > > believe me i am one of the most pissed off people to the point where i dont even play that much anymore. They basically disguised a huge nerf in the form of a "rework". They have thoroughly destroyed one of my favorite champions in league with this bs. I also believe maokai was a victim as well. This taught me as a future game designer, never pull shit like this ever
> [{quoted}](name=King Geffy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iEBKpmjW,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-05-05T03:15:06.067+0000) > > This taught me as a future game designer, never pull shit like this ever AHAHAHHAHAHAH. im done. hurr durr the future game designer boys, he learned alot from this. lmao.
: So you have no experience and you're just talking out of your ass? Gotcha.
> [{quoted}](name=Senpai x Ahri,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=j5OA2Vyx,comment-id=0010000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-07T19:53:19.201+0000) > > So you have no experience and you're just talking out of your ass? Gotcha. Oh trust me he has way more experience than you considering his rank and yours. And what you said is above is legit nonsense. Saying katarina has a weak laning phase and that most kat players runs ghost is the most brainless thing i heard in a while. Go check Probuilds.net see and how many high elo katarinas players run ghost on her LUL. And about her having a bad laning phase, well idk dude just cause silvers players have no idea to play her this doesnt mean she has a bad laning phase. I love the way u tell this guy that hes talking out of his ass but you yourself have no idea what ur talking about.
: > [{quoted}](name=CriticalTroll,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8pKyeE7P,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2017-01-13T01:19:07.071+0000) > > You are so goddamn pathetic i don't even know from where to start. You made a thread to bitch about League being bad just so your spoiled brat ass gets some attention, nothing new just 12 years old mentality. Need a mirror to see who you are describing mate? Hang on I gotchu. http://www.freeonlinemirror.com/img/mirror.jpg > You also seem to have the balls to call the moderators incompetents but then again trying to look cool on a video game forum is just a part of the 12 years old mentality and speaking of moderators, they indeed should delete your post again cause its nothing but bitching lmao. You probably don't deal with the mods often. I do. Keyru included because shes the one in charge. In case you didn't know Riot outsources moderation duties to Metaverse, an altogether different company. They get things wrong quite often because they don't work AT Riot but FOR Riot. They are contracted to handle the mod things so Riot doesn't have to pay to install a mod team at Riot HQ, which would cost more money. The downside of all this is that they rarely understand how to properly moderate the board and they know they goof plenty. My lighthearted jest at the end of the OP wasn't intended as a slight, its a standard line I use when they goof something and we are pretty much on the same page about it. The entire part in parenthesis is there because I should have made sure to make a clear case as to why this belonged on the gameplay board as opposed to another and its basically an apology to the mod team for failing to do that which caused them, in their confusion, to remove a legitimate topic. > You're straight up fucking disgusting, its not even funny. http://www.freeonlinemirror.com/img/mirror.jpg We know mate... we can see you... You don't need to tell us how disgusting and toxic you are.
> [{quoted}](name=jaymc1130,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8pKyeE7P,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2017-01-13T01:28:30.049+0000) > > Need a mirror to see who you are describing mate? Hang on I gotchu. > > http://www.freeonlinemirror.com/img/mirror.jpg > > You probably don't deal with the mods often. I do. Keyru included because shes the one in charge. In case you didn't know Riot outsources moderation duties to Metaverse, an altogether different company. They get things wrong quite often because they don't work AT Riot but FOR Riot. They are contracted to handle the mod things so Riot doesn't have to pay to install a mod team at Riot HQ, which would cost more money. The downside of all this is that they rarely understand how to properly moderate the board and they know they goof plenty. My lighthearted jest at the end of the OP wasn't intended as a slight, its a standard line I use when they goof something and we are pretty much on the same page about it. The entire part in parenthesis is there because I should have made sure to make a clear case as to why this belonged on the gameplay board as opposed to another and its basically an apology to the mod team for failing to do that which caused them, in their confusion, to remove a legitimate topic. > > http://www.freeonlinemirror.com/img/mirror.jpg > > We know mate... we can see you... You don't need to tell us how disgusting and toxic you are. Cut the "mirror" bullshit kid, it won't hide the fact i'm right in everything i said lmao. I don't give a fuck with which mods you deal with, the Riot moderators were right to delete your bullshit thread since it's nothing but bitching, oh and trust me the mods know how to do their job better than you ever will. I also love how you said that this thread you made is "a direct examination of League of legends gameplay" AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH but in fact its just bitching. Nobody gives a fuck if you think this game is bad or not, LoL is and will always be a great game. You are nothing more than a spoiled brat.
: I don't ask for thanks but it would be nice to just once get a "good job" or a "thanks for the help" instead of the entire team disregarding me unless I don't buy a sightstone. And what they do then is just yell at me.
> [{quoted}](name=midnight oil24,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BPt9WGEZ,comment-id=002d0000,timestamp=2017-01-09T14:22:36.322+0000) > > I don't ask for thanks but it would be nice to just once get a "good job" or a "thanks for the help" instead of the entire team disregarding me unless I don't buy a sightstone. And what they do then is just yell at me. "I don't ask for thanks but it would be nice to just once get a thanks for the help". You're a beast dude.
: One of the major reasons people don't play support; Zero credit
The only persons who care about getting credit while playing support are the bronzes or people who suffered a tough childhood lmao. Not trying to insult anyone but that's how i feel. Like i legit don't care if people tell me things like "thanks" or "good job" while playing support. If i did a good play than i'm happy for it i don't need any recognition. When i watch streams of high elo people they don't give a fuck about getting credit either so i'm 100% sure that this ain't the reason why people dont play supp.
Sintama (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CriticalTroll,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7aUw3ko8,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2016-12-18T18:58:15.278+0000) > > I don't know about you guys but i want **another** ninja, and no, not some stupid hamster with lighting powers. **ANOTHER** I just want to highlight that word because people aren't getting what you're saying.
> [{quoted}](name=Kiyotakashi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7aUw3ko8,comment-id=000b0001,timestamp=2016-12-18T23:44:48.147+0000) > > **ANOTHER** > I just want to highlight that word because people aren't getting what you're saying. Thanks man you're a beast. Tough it won't matter they still cant read. :^)
: Can we have another just... human with a weapon and magical powers?
I don't know about you guys but i want another ninja, and no, not some stupid hamster with lighting powers.
CLG ear (NA)
: Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
yes you can if you believe in yourself
Rioter Comments
Sharjo (EUW)
: The new Piltover Story: Progress Day have been unveiled! AND THERE'S A MAP!!!
So i looked on the map and it looks amazing really well done Riot guys and gals. One question tough, what the fuck is that thing between Ironwater and Bilgewater? Is that Illaoi's god? That thing is creepy af.
ßoy (NA)
: We had a lesson on Yasuo in Biology Class today...
I saw Yasuo and Biology class in the title and i instantly knew its a Yasuo-cancer joke. So much originality.
: Given your name should i even respond? Annie doesnt have m pen in her kit btw
> [{quoted}](name=Afk Warding,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4wWMaJaf,comment-id=000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-26T01:47:48.712+0000) > > Given your name should i even respond? Annie doesnt have m pen in her kit btw Lmao yea say crap about my name cause you can't find real arguments. Why the fuck does it matter if Annie has magic pen or not lol. I swear to god i feel like you made this thread just to enter the classic circlejerk of the "yasuo hate". Fucking sad.
: I am saying he got ahead too easily because his kit is quite forgiving, one lucky tornado wins a teamfight, He, like most champions should not be stomped out of lane and then come back and carry. In case you didnt know, riot actually wanted to steer away from that :o
> [{quoted}](name=Afk Warding,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4wWMaJaf,comment-id=0000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2016-11-26T00:12:40.091+0000) > > I am saying he got ahead too easily because his kit is quite forgiving, one lucky tornado wins a teamfight, He, like most champions should not be stomped out of lane and then come back and carry. In case you didnt know, riot actually wanted to steer away from that :o It's ironic how you talk about "lucky tornados" when you said you were playing Annie and a "lucky ult" could straight up delete the entire enemy. Also saying that he can be 0/5 and get a triple while you were playing Annie and can basically do the same thing with way less mechanical skill. The hypocrisy of some people never stops to amaze me.
: I don't feel that's true at all. I've seen on several occasions where a {{champion:238}} or a {{champion:91}} miss legitimately everything and still pull of a kill. It actually annoys me that assassins are getting a bad rap for being "bad" when it hasn't even been a full patch since they've been launched, barely over a week. I'm not discussing ADC strength, but assassins aren't weak, they're just much more situational than they use to be.
> [{quoted}](name=l Helios l,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sec3hFMs,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2016-11-18T21:21:22.380+0000) > > I don't feel that's true at all. I've seen on several occasions where a {{champion:238}} or a {{champion:91}} miss legitimately everything and still pull of a kill. It actually annoys me that assassins are getting a bad rap for being "bad" when it hasn't even been a full patch since they've been launched, barely over a week. I'm not discussing ADC strength, but assassins aren't weak, they're just much more situational than they use to be. Define the word "everything" Zed can only fail his Q and Talon only his W. If they are 13-0 of course and you have 300 hp of course they will kill you with autos lmao. But yea you can say they miss everything :^)
: Amazing 3-D rendering of Blood Moon Shen
I don't know why but i feel like Overwatch copied their heroes design mostly from League. Mercy is Kayle, Widowmaker is Caitlyn and Elise baby, Reaper is Zed, Genji is Yi. I don't know they just look way to similar.
: It's funny because Jax is supposed to theoretically counter champions like Fiora, Vayne, and Yasuo
I really don't understand how an Yasuo or a Fiora can beat a Jax in lane. If the players are equal in skill neither Fiora nor Yasuo will win lane. Now i don't play much Yasuo but i play alot of Fiora and i acctually have a hard time against Jax. Some of you people here aren't probably aware of the fact that Jax can cast his E and release it whenever he wants, he doesn't need to wait the 2 seconds so unless the Fiora is a god of predictions she won't riposte shit. In a straight 1v1 Jax out damages Fiora unless the she hits 2 millions vitals (and even then she might still lose) but at that point the Jax is boosted for allowing her to do so. Just my 2 cents dude.
: Is there going to be "A New Dawn" this year? if so when?
I checked Surrenderat20 a while ago and Moobeat posted a link where Meddler responds to a person who was asking for cinematic's like a New Dawn and Meddler replied with a "your wish is our command" or something like that. So yea we might get a cinematic.
: This is the league of legends forums I think you're looking for the overwatch ones
> [{quoted}](name=Tidecaller Nami,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uThcgVr0,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2016-11-08T06:03:47.794+0000) > > This is the league of legends forums > I think you're looking for the overwatch ones I think you're looking for the Overwatch forums as well. No reason to throw your daily bitching about League on the League boards.
vaderpl (NA)
: How come vayne hasn't been looked at yet?
People make it look like Vayne is doing damage per second, but ever since her Q buff she's doing burst per second lmao.
: we'd better be careful with all these yasuo threads
Lmao Riot could remove all his abilities and you would still complain about him.
: Upvote if u don't like yasuo mains
Peoples like you disgust me, it's fun how much shit you throw at peoples playing Yasuo for no real reason. I understand Yasuo has a toxic playerbase but not everyone is like that. You all hate on the Yasuo mains yet you when you get flamed you come here and complain to Riot like 10 years olds lmao. It's just straight up sad man.
: http://i.imgur.com/ICXu5sd.gif?noredirect
> [{quoted}](name=I Like Things ,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=MGUxtgVH,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-10-30T14:56:01.938+0000) > > http://i.imgur.com/ICXu5sd.gif?noredirect Ah posting an excuse of a gif where you insult me. Charming.
Leo1024 (NA)
: Give Kkoma his Teemo skin
I agree, their keyboards and mouses should get skins too, hell even the water they drink during games should get SKT skins.
: Just showing off my mastery
Where is the "garbage" option in the pool?
Hryna (NA)
: I was talking about the post/meme/trend.
> [{quoted}](name=Hryna,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=hak9sgHQ,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2016-10-29T16:40:34.521+0000) > > I was talking about the post/meme/trend. Ah spotted the white knight.
Rioter Comments
Knalxz (NA)
: Yeah, it's like there's something forcing their hand, hmm... http://i1.2pcdn.com/node14/image/game/545dbabec01d7d78454f4b3f/545dca1261fca867d28adf79/20141108024619a0dxq9080hs8ahoc.jpg I just don't know what it could be!?
> [{quoted}](name=Knalxz,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=xWUKo3fA,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2016-10-07T04:18:09.717+0000) > > Yeah, it's like there's something forcing their hand, hmm... > > http://i1.2pcdn.com/node14/image/game/545dbabec01d7d78454f4b3f/545dca1261fca867d28adf79/20141108024619a0dxq9080hs8ahoc.jpg > > > I just don't know what it could be!? If there is truly something that forces their hand its really not that stupid ass excuse of a game lul. U guys need to stop bitching about Overwatch killing LoL cause that shit will never happen.
: its not even just raw damage look at {{champion:122}} its just that fact she deals it all before you can even react is where we have the problem if people could have a moment where they can respond to her burst most wouldnt have a problem then again i could be wrong since people still hate {{champion:238}}
> [{quoted}](name=GilgameshSol,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=2IpE7TTn,comment-id=0002000300000000,timestamp=2016-10-03T22:11:26.536+0000) > > its not even just raw damage look at {{champion:122}} its just that fact she deals it all before you can even react is where we have the problem if people could have a moment where they can respond to her burst most wouldnt have a problem then again i could be wrong since people still hate {{champion:238}} Well said friend. That and the fact she's able to literally kill your entire team in 1 second. Like what other assassin does that? Why would an assassin be able to do that? Like i don't give a single fuck on how hard she gets countered by CC, all assassins do. People can hate all they want but Zed is literally the perfect design of a healthy assassin.
Pale Pirate (EUNE)
: Your username fits perfectly to your response. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=computo2000,realm=EUNE,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=RB0Q34KT,comment-id=001900010000,timestamp=2016-10-02T14:30:20.989+0000) > > Your username fits perfectly to your response. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} lul just throw shit at my name cause you know i am right. typical.
: To be fair, Fiora is impossible to balance currently and I still see people saying it can be done post rework. Such is the nature of % hp true damage. They can't argue against it, so they simply label me an idiot or they argue in circles using points I've already refuted.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=2IpE7TTn,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-10-03T14:44:35.683+0000) > > To be fair, Fiora is impossible to balance currently and I still see people saying it can be done post rework. > > Such is the nature of % hp true damage. > > They can't argue against it, so they simply label me an idiot or they argue in circles using points I've already refuted. Kinda ironic to say it coming from the guy with the Katarina icon. Just saying.
Pale Pirate (EUNE)
: {{champion:7}} I still remember the days when my main was considered underpowered at normal games and trash at the LCS {{item:3070}}
> [{quoted}](name=computo2000,realm=EUNE,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=RB0Q34KT,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2016-10-01T19:29:02.274+0000) > > {{champion:7}} I still remember the days when my main was considered underpowered at normal games and trash at the LCS {{item:3070}} yea dude i remember those days too... to bad they were never real lul.
Porocles (NA)
: Gifts are still being sent out, so a lot of players haven't received their goodies yet. We havee a [support banner](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/227317608--Sept-14-Anniversary-gifts-are-currently-being-distributed-You-may-not-receive-them-right-away-so-please-be-patient-) that will be offering updates. Regarding your boards icon, it can take a bit to sync up with your account, so it will update. Hang tight!
> [{quoted}](name=Porocles,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=6ikEMg84,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-09-20T16:02:35.511+0000) > > Gifts are still being sent out, so a lot of players haven't received their goodies yet. We havee a [support banner](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/227317608--Sept-14-Anniversary-gifts-are-currently-being-distributed-You-may-not-receive-them-right-away-so-please-be-patient-) that will be offering updates. Regarding your boards icon, it can take a bit to sync up with your account, so it will update. Hang tight! Hey man thanks for the quick reply i shall wait for my fancy party poro icon than. Oh and regarding the boards icon i tried to changed it and it didn't synced even after months, not a big problem i was just wandering about it. Thanks again for the answer.
  Rioter Comments
: you and everyone else that's a hater when we call the new fiora "bad" is a hater as we say she was made older, by a lot. AND SHE WAS, she moved from 20s to 50s and that's not for a debate. Her lore was rewrite to show how she is old now. You don't see Annie now celebrating her 21 yo party with a gankbang now do you? She is still 10-12 yo even after so much time. But for some reason FIORA HAD TO GROW UP
> [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=aEoap37O,comment-id=0003000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-09-14T12:59:38.289+0000) > > you and everyone else that's a hater when we call the new fiora "bad" is a hater as we say she was made older, by a lot. > AND SHE WAS, she moved from 20s to 50s > > and that's not for a debate. Her lore was rewrite to show how she is old now. > You don't see Annie now celebrating her 21 yo party with a gankbang now do you? She is still 10-12 yo even after so much time. > > But for some reason FIORA HAD TO GROW UP Can you tell me how the fuck does she looks like 50?!?!! Like what the fuck if my 50 years old neighbor would look like that i'd fuck the living crap out of her. And where in the lore it says shes older than 30?? Like how can you even make so much shit up? lol
: just because im playing a healing support or one that can shield
In the past 100 games i haven't had an Adc complain about the support, like i'm not even kidding believe it or not. So please tell me are this crap posts i see everyday true or all of you supports players make this shit up so you can get a chance to complain? Like i don't care if you feel offended or not. All the roles take shit from their teammates but out all of you the support player always seem to bitch about it. I'm just being honest here i play supp from time to time too and even if i fuck up big time my ADC doesn't says a thing to me. Maybe i'm just lucky i don't know.
GenoXx (NA)
: Noxus's vision for strength is a bit flawed.....They want to show they excel in brute strength but the real power of Noxus is dark magic. Hence why swain is the grand general.
> [{quoted}](name=GenociderX,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ytqlOA5L,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-09-09T20:05:23.546+0000) > > Noxus's vision for strength is a bit flawed.....They want to show they excel in brute strength but the real power of Noxus is dark magic. > Hence why swain is the grand general. They don't want to show how they excel in brute strength lel who told u that? It's clearly stated in the lore that Noxus accepts power in all its forms be it magic or intelectual, not just brute strength.
: You just proved my point. Thank you. Now go back to your little egobubble with the rest of the adcs and mid laners.
> [{quoted}](name=Miss Worthless,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=W9l9j7Rc,comment-id=000000000002000000000000,timestamp=2016-09-07T11:44:20.097+0000) > > You just proved my point. Thank you. Now go back to your little egobubble with the rest of the adcs and mid laners. lel "egobuble" you shouldn't mention ego considering the fact you mentioned how supports deserve to have everything right in life, like what the fuck is that shit. And by the way what point did i proved to you? That you are acting like a victim? lul k silly me
: FFS can you ADC's please buy executioners calling when facing a soraka
100% agree with ya executioners calling is such a great item. I buy it all the time when they have hard sustain champions like Vlad.
: I know, right? These people dont realize we just want to protect them - People who've never played support do not realize why you prioritize their survival over all else, until you fail to keep that Rengar off them... If you are a support main, you deserve everything you want to go right for you in life.
> [{quoted}](name=Miss Worthless,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=W9l9j7Rc,comment-id=0000000000020000,timestamp=2016-09-06T00:32:20.687+0000) > > I know, right? These people dont realize we just want to protect them - People who've never played support do not realize why you prioritize their survival over all else, until you fail to keep that Rengar off them... > > If you are a support main, you deserve everything you want to go right for you in life. Ah the typical 'IM A SUPPORT MAIN I NEVER DO ANYTHING WRONG I ALWAYS CARRY MY TEAM IS 0' you even added some drama-queen effects to go with. I will never understand why does supports players need to act like victims so hard, i mean i play support too from time to time and i dont want my team to suck my pants cause i hit 1 hook at point blank, just saying.
S0kaX (EUNE)
: "LOL TRYHARD NOOB,IT'S JUST NORMALS"
You should tryhard in all you do including real life. Anyway these peoples use the word "tryhard" as an excuse for being bad. U should feel happy when someone types it imo.
Lirik (NA)
: to try to help out some brainwashed useless kiddo like you you use the board as an insulting playground look like your nickname is like this for a reason so i won't take you to seriously hahahahaha
> [{quoted}](name=Lirik,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JKt1jPMZ,comment-id=000f00010000,timestamp=2016-08-24T19:01:28.780+0000) > > to try to help out some brainwashed useless kiddo like you you use the board as an insulting playground look like your nickname is like this for a reason so i won't take you to seriously hahahahaha How the fuck are u even helping me? lel Ur just proving how pathetic you are. Im using the boards as an insulting playground cause worthless creatures like you deserve to be insulted. Go get some straight arguments lel your just wasting air everytime you press the buttons from your keyboard.
: PROJECT Cores are now disenchant-able! For a whole 2 orange essence each.
Wanna know what's the funniest thing about this? You are only able to disenchant project cores one by one. Just imagine the pain someone has to go trough if they have like 300 cores lel :^)
Show more

CriticalTroll

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion