: The Biggest Int is Flaming your team
But if I run it straight through mid Im pretty sure my team instantly opens after my second run through. Anyone clever would just mute the idiot flaming on the other hand
: Master yi has : -No cc whatsoever -Alpha Stike changes make him ever more extremely telegraphed than before -He’s a Slayer, meaning he will outdps/outduel tanks assassins any other class. Master yi is: Far from being a problem in this game. Trust me, there are other champions in the game that you should worry about.
> [{quoted}](name=toby mcteague,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OIUi1MIG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-24T17:50:54.002+0000) > > Master yi has : > > -No cc whatsoever > -Alpha Stike changes make him ever more extremely telegraphed than before > > > -He’s a Slayer, meaning he will outdps/outduel tanks assassins any other class. > > Master yi is: > > Far from being a problem in this game. Trust me, there are other champions in the game that you should worry about. How do you reach a point in your life where your brain looks at Yi and goes: "Yea looks balanced to me"
Jøkèr (NA)
: Man some players are really something else.
Its funny to see what ppl come up with, two of my allies were arguing to which one goes 'Buy a rope fuckin trash' The other responds: 'Ah for BDSM with your sister'
Rioter Comments
: Ivern not passively talking to camps anymore
Alot of champs dont use their voicelines kinda sad
Bârd (NA)
: "Clubs" were a mistake. Bring back chat rooms.
> [{quoted}](name=Bârd,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9AAmqslb,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-20T22:02:27.655+0000) Tops looking for somebody to talk to during the 20 minute lane phase. :^(
Barcid (NA)
: It's not the drain tanks that are broken, it's Conqueror
iTsCoNQuErORgUyZiFoUnDtHePRoBLEm! But yah lets ignore Ravenous hunter thats taken by anyone who remotely synergizes with it
GigglesO (NA)
: I thoroughly enjoy tanks...
GigglesO (NA)
: I thoroughly enjoy tanks...
Rioter Comments
Joe 2nd (EUNE)
: Because everyone starts lower then they been last season. I was D4 and got placed in g2 and I am playing with D players. That’s just how new season is always
> [{quoted}](name=Joe 2nd,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4i0IrTOb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-11T14:48:09.924+0000) > > Because everyone starts lower then they been last season. > > I was D4 and got placed in g2 and I am playing with D players. > > That’s just how new season is always What the fuck. I was Diamond 1 and I went vs GM s9 game 1
Rioter Comments
: Ryze 45 percent winrate and people still complaining to nerf him.
> [{quoted}](name=RyzeRework,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rTxl4HvI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-09T17:30:15.876+0000) > > Ryze 45 percent winrate and people still complaining to nerf him. Ah yes a Ryze main EQ spam to challenger Daddy Anyone who thinks Ryze is balanced is either deluded or mains him. Your basically saying 'ah Akali has a 44% WR so shes balanced and deserves buffs'. No, no she doesnt people are just skill capped by the fact that you need to walk back 2 cm to get her passive and then re-engage. Same reason Ryze has a 45% WR, you get idiots that EQ then stand and auto attack instead of kiting till cooldowns finish, or they just go eqwewqeqwe instead of thinking and get one shot. Ryze is broken dont defend your S tier cancergiving champ
: These mordekaiser nerfs are a joke; just like our game's balance team.
Mordekaiser is broken because of Ravenous hunter and conqueror, as well as his build path. If you want to nerf Mordekaiser its Ravenous hunter number 1. The fact that almost every champion that can remotely take it does so says alot. Every game with Ravenous hunter on Mordekaiser you will see an average of 10k healed. From a secondary rune. Conqeuror will then heal him another 5-7k, he ends up having insane sustain from just runes. His build path is also whats making him op, if you go vs any AD you can just build {{item:3191}} {{item:3047}} and insta win the matchup, its not even bad because seekers just builds into {{item:3157}} later which is one of his core items. If your playing smting like {{champion:164}} and your vs AD your options are {{item:3047}} for early game, thats it, going anything else severely hurts your build path and throws you out of the game. Mord just has better itemization due to him being AP. His Ultimate stealing stats is also deceptively strong, he steals 10% of your HP then adds it to himself, which means his shield gets stronger, if he steals AP all his abilities also get stronger. Removing the stat steal would make it more fair since while your in his R your permanently isolated so his Q is dealing 150% damage
EU Ezreal (EUW)
: Just went vs a Morde that healed 17k hp from runes alone
Nerf ravenous hunter, its used on pretty much everything with AP and some AD
: > [{quoted}](name=CyberPhobic,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5Yov0NMp,comment-id=0002000200000000,timestamp=2020-01-06T13:21:20.642+0000) > > There used to be maybe one Darius thread every week before Mordekaisers rework I wonder why. Maybe it's the massive true damage nuke that resets on kills and a passive that once stacked transfers over to any target he touches or the fact his usual build and summoner spell load out makes him particularly troublesome to kite out without significant team coordination.
> [{quoted}](name=Crescent Dusk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5Yov0NMp,comment-id=00020002000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-06T15:28:00.298+0000) > > I wonder why. Maybe it's the massive true damage nuke that resets on kills and a passive that once stacked transfers over to any target he touches or the fact his usual build and summoner spell load out makes him particularly troublesome to kite out without significant team coordination. Ok lets do this the way you did it. OH MY FUCKING GOD AMMUMU IS BROKEN HE BASICALLY HAS INFINITE CC HE Q'S YOU AND THEN RS YOU WHICH IS AN AOE 3 SECOND ROOT SO YOU BASICALLY INSTA LOSE TEAM FIGHTS AND THEN HE BASICALLY HAS HIS Q AGAIN SO YOUR AD CARRY IS DEAD AND THEN HE ALSO REMOVES LIKE 40% OF YOUR HP WITH HIS E AND {{item:3151}} AND YOU ALSO TAKE 10% TRUE DAMAGE FROM ALL MAGIC SO IF THEY HAVE A MAGE YOUR BASICALLY JUST INSTA DEAD AND YOU CANT COUNTERBUILD IT, THE ONLY WAY TO BEAT HIM IS TO BE IN A COORDINATED TEAM BECAUSE IF HE QS ANYONE HE CAN FLASH R AND WIN TEAMFIGHTS!!!! you see how that works? Listing best case scenarios like a premature infant wont get you anywhere
: Yeah, considering the majority of melees, and even some ranged, hard lose to him in lane and he scales MUCH better than Aatrox and Renekton. Don't pretend you're so much better than diamond+ players.
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EGhdEPpW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-07T07:06:37.558+0000) > > Yeah, considering the majority of melees, and even some ranged, hard lose to him in lane and he scales MUCH better than Aatrox and Renekton. > > Don't pretend you're so much better than diamond+ players. Nah nah nah, this 'Darius shits on melee' is such a meme its disgusting. Darius does outscale really hard yes, but pretty much 70% of the melee non-tank roster can take ignite top and beat him early. I can name atleast a dozen champions with reasons why they beat him in lane. He is as annoying as Yasuo is lane, so his banrate is understandable and he scales really hard. He is not overpowered, his design is not the healthiest but I wouldnt put him up for anything more than a slight nerf
: > [{quoted}](name=CyberPhobic,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5Yov0NMp,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2020-01-05T12:10:40.093+0000) > > Yah but then it would break other champs, {{champion:122}} bleed means your 'in combat', its better to just individually code Cass and Ryze to not stack it with the same ability over a set period of time rather than fuck over every other champ for another 3 patches Or, you know, fix Darius so the bleed doesn't mean you're in combat. Darius is a walking stat check and could afford to be re-examined anyways. If mordekaiser wasn't just as busted and more widely used, we'd see these boards constantly complaining about Darius.
> [{quoted}](name=Crescent Dusk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5Yov0NMp,comment-id=000200020000,timestamp=2020-01-05T12:29:06.037+0000) > > Or, you know, fix Darius so the bleed doesn't mean you're in combat. Darius is a walking stat check and could afford to be re-examined anyways. If mordekaiser wasn't just as busted and more widely used, we'd see these boards constantly complaining about Darius. There used to be maybe one Darius thread every week before Mordekaisers rework
: DPS mages needed a rune that wasn't electrocute or comet. Conq fills that niche. Whether you need to balance the healing (by taking it away from ranged champs) from the rune is another matter. There have to be tradeoffs for having lesser burst and CC than some champs, though; and while Ryze breaks all these rules, Cassiopea does not. By design extended, sustained DPS mages should both be more durable and have more damage potential via increased exposure. Unfortunately, the right mages that conqueror should work with, such as Swain and Vladimir, cannot make use of it. One reasonable change would be for conqueror to ramp up stacks on its own while you are in combat, instead of through autoattacking and hitting abilities. That way you can balance they keystone by touching its ramp up time to be appropriate and not abusable by burst champs.
> [{quoted}](name=Crescent Dusk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5Yov0NMp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-04T07:31:05.838+0000) > > DPS mages needed a rune that wasn't electrocute or comet. Conq fills that niche. Whether you need to balance the healing (by taking it away from ranged champs) from the rune is another matter. > > There have to be tradeoffs for having lesser burst and CC than some champs, though; and while Ryze breaks all these rules, Cassiopea does not. By design extended, sustained DPS mages should both be more durable and have more damage potential via increased exposure. > > Unfortunately, the right mages that conqueror should work with, such as Swain and Vladimir, cannot make use of it. > > One reasonable change would be for conqueror to ramp up stacks on its own while you are in combat, instead of through autoattacking and hitting abilities. > > That way you can balance they keystone by touching its ramp up time to be appropriate and not abusable by burst champs. Yah but then it would break other champs, {{champion:122}} bleed means your 'in combat', its better to just individually code Cass and Ryze to not stack it with the same ability over a set period of time rather than fuck over every other champ for another 3 patches
Nithke (EUW)
: I cannot kill a Garen, Nor a Mordekaiser, It's just impossible
Garen? {{champion:122}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:13}} half the roster beats him Just ban Mordekaiser he is broken as shit
QuZeed YT (EUW)
: I think mages are more powerful than any other role rn
Introduce more MR items for tanks/Bruisers, really my only options for MR playing most of my champs are {{item:3065}} {{item:3194}} {{item:3111}} , the rest are pretty shit unless its on a specific champion
: agreed. but really this can be said about any role, obviously JG is different and can be more important than others especially a main vs fill, but really there should be NO autofill at all in ranked, it's a freaking ranked match where we go because we think we're ready to play the game we've prepared for, not an RNG based fuckedfest. but that'll never change now will it?
> [{quoted}](name=e46 Fanatic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7Wn8G5dE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-04T03:26:15.062+0000) > > agreed. but really this can be said about any role, obviously JG is different and can be more important than others especially a main vs fill, but really there should be NO autofill at all in ranked, it's a freaking ranked match where we go because we think we're ready to play the game we've prepared for, not an RNG based fuckedfest. but that'll never change now will it? I disagree, if your autofilled top you can just take comet {{champion:54}} and Q spam and go even in lane
Gadwar (NA)
: Melee vs ADC top, advice needed.
I mean, just duo que with a jungler is all you can really do. If its a 1v1 with a ranged you normally lose unless you have smting like {{champion:39}} {{champion:84}} If its an adc like {{champion:110}} you can all in him once your 3 if he doesnt poke you down too much but if im being honest, {{champion:67}} is pretty much the outlier here you cant beat her in a 1v1 throughout the game. As a summary, bait the escape abilities and engage before they come off cd, if its {{champion:67}} {{champion:18}} youve pretty much lost lane unless they're playing on 500 ms, then you have a 67% chance to beat them
: > [{quoted}](name=CyberPhobic,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0ipaozew,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-12-30T20:34:12.490+0000) > > Yah, hi Im a Master tier player so generally this elo has 'good opponents' and Kassadin is a permaban right now. Every single lobby is spammed with 'BAN KASSA BAN KASSA'. > > Any game you do see him he 1v9's, hes banned so often but, with zero exaggeration, every Kassadin Ive seen has HARD carried. Ive even seen Taric Kassadin funnel. The champion is not just broken, he is bending the fucking game. Also, most 'smurfs' tend to spam Kassadin since he is a 1v9 champion, similar to Rengar and Khazix, his early game isnt even weak anymore, its subpar at best. > > He deals too much damage and has too much mobility, the introduction of the new presence of mind gave him that last push to be completely broken Again another EUNE player, I'm really starting to think it's a regional difference.
> [{quoted}](name=ProphetOfDraven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0ipaozew,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-12-30T20:43:26.820+0000) > > Again another EUNE player, I'm really starting to think it's a regional difference. Dunno how oblivious you are but NA ranked is such a meme in EU thats its not even funny anymore. We have a term called 'NA flash'. But stay strong :^)
: Isn't the point of league be to win through being better player than your opponent, if so, LoL is in better spot than when tanks could just autowin lanes and adcs were the center of universe in S6-7, every mistake, misstep, bad recall, everything matters nowadays. The ranked experience tho(changes made in S9), thats what is destroying the league.
> [{quoted}](name=Jng Account,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8R2xNmwi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-29T18:06:12.267+0000) > > Isn't the point of league be to win through being better player than your opponent, if so, LoL is in better spot than when tanks could just autowin lanes and adcs were the center of universe in S6-7, every mistake, misstep, bad recall, everything matters nowadays. The ranked experience tho(changes made in S9), thats what is destroying the league. {{champion:516}} some tanks still autowin lanes though..... with more damage
: Kassadin is literally an unplayable champion against good opponents but he still gets nerfed every patch.
> [{quoted}](name=ProphetOfDraven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0ipaozew,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-30T15:17:31.796+0000) > > Kassadin is literally an unplayable champion against good opponents but he still gets nerfed every patch. Yah, hi Im a Master tier player so generally this elo has 'good opponents' and Kassadin is a permaban right now. Every single lobby is spammed with 'BAN KASSA BAN KASSA'. Any game you do see him he 1v9's, hes banned so often but, with zero exaggeration, every Kassadin Ive seen has HARD carried. Ive even seen Taric Kassadin funnel. The champion is not just broken, he is bending the fucking game. Also, most 'smurfs' tend to spam Kassadin since he is a 1v9 champion, similar to Rengar and Khazix, his early game isnt even weak anymore, its subpar at best. He deals too much damage and has too much mobility, the introduction of the new presence of mind gave him that last push to be completely broken
Myrmiron (EUW)
: Pineapple on pizza is so good it's basically sex, so I 100% approve of this.
> [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A3NWK0Xf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-30T15:20:36.617+0000) > > Pineapple on pizza is so good it's basically sex, so I 100% approve of this. Actual fkn blasphemy
Rewt (NA)
: How do Europeans deal with the Language barrier in league
Well theres alot of polish people and the way people handle it.... they dont? They just flame them for being polish Legit anytime someone feeds youll hear 'ah 1/7 katarina polish toilet cleaner', which is weird because the one flaming will usually be 0/1/0 at 20 min ammumu jg going full ap that fed their mid double buff
Rioter Comments
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=HAHAMEMEXDDDDDD,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jchdEMjJ,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-12-13T23:45:23.415+0000) > > Keep him banned. No one misses the sociopathic incel, starve him of league until he goes next irl. Who is this guy....
: Sett talks about being a half-breed, and talks about his fur, but....
64 upvotes in 30 min, but my post got -70 upvotes in 30min Vote bot pls
: I mean, I think he'd still be pretty desirable with a little chest hair, Zangief style.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=bqf1uzlf,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-13T20:55:38.467+0000) > > I mean, I think he'd still be pretty desirable with a little chest hair, Zangief style. What....
Rioter Comments
AhernfVy (NA)
: I have a 33 more wins than losses in ranked with a 65% win rate but thanks for your concern. And I'm so shocked you're a Mordekaiser player coming to try to defend your freelo from that bs champ. /s
> [{quoted}](name=AhernfVy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=71Hv2WvL,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-11T04:50:40.981+0000) > > I have a 33 more wins than losses in ranked with a 65% win rate but thanks for your concern. > > And I'm so shocked you're a Mordekaiser player coming to try to defend your freelo from that bs champ. /s I play alot of Morde, its an imba champ and needs nerfs
: So I disabled adblock on YouTube, and immediately I got hit with two 1+ minute un-skippable ads.
: I am losing my mind playing this game
Mate look at your winrate.... Its not like your helping anything
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: You do realize that IP bans do more bad than good They don't work They just fuck over internet cafes and dorms
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AivU66WZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-06T19:03:55.558+0000) > > You do realize that IP bans do more bad than good > They don't work > They just fuck over internet cafes and dorms Ah, I didnt think about that
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: About Those Karma Buffs - Riot Can We Talk?
Keep Your fucking champion Out of my toplane
Beolius (EUW)
: League of filthy smurf and premade trash!
Remove duo que for fucks sake its so cancer
Mártir (EUW)
: Yes, I played some HotS. Abathur was cool, with the "Insect+Symbiosis" theme and stuffs.
> [{quoted}](name=Mártir,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dF6ke8FO,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-11-30T17:55:55.843+0000) > > Yes, I played some HotS. > Abathur was cool, with the "Insect+Symbiosis" theme and stuffs. Uh yea, Abathur is so fun to play against. Symbiote your ally and spam spike/shield while your opponent cant do shit. Really fun The reason I dont mind enchanters is because you can focus them or zone them or bait their R's pre fight, Yuumi is just perma stuck on the ally
: hashinshin: mages are most broken class and require no skill to play
His Casseopia game the enemy was: Ezrael, 13/0/9 Fizz, 16/0/5 Lee, 7/0/15 Bare in mind he is a famous streamer and almost always gets camped cause 'huehue tilt hasinshin huehue', also this is a Masters player first timing Cass , pretty sure if I forced an ADC player to first time Darius vs Gnar he would go 0/10 as well (Fizz vs any mage is the equivalent of Darius vs Gnar) He shouldnt have died as much but your giving 0 context or stats other than his, this thread is nothing but a 'hahaha fuck hasinshin'
: and dear god, if you tell him something you get permabanned by his stupid ass mods
> [{quoted}](name=WeAreBornFree,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HZRzwyFW,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-30T11:56:42.674+0000) > > and dear god, if you tell him something you get permabanned by his stupid ass mods Most of the people who get banned from my knowledge are people who enter chat after he says bruisers need better MR items and go 'but bruisers need worse items because they are braindead and easy to play' Pretty sure id ban that
: hashinshin: mages are most broken class and require no skill to play
What about the other games where he 1v9'd with swain?
Kei143 (NA)
: The dude could have been chat restricted and still be playing.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8HPoc436,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-30T12:45:31.606+0000) > > The dude could have been chat restricted and still be playing. Pretty sure hate speech/death threats is a 2 week not a chat restrict
: Call ppl do g sh it should be bannable offense
What a pathetic thread to make, I see people run it down every game and when I threaten to report them they literally use the same excuse EVERY SINGLE TIME 'I didnt type anything I wont get banned kid :)' People like YOU put too much emphasis on the chat system and the rest of us get fucked over cause inters get to run free and we dont even get to banter ingame Thanks alot
: Me not having to change my username and trying to find out why the boards are such a hellfire fest
My old username was lolxd11polygon227 Who the fuck also has this username its the most random shit I could come up with
: > When Im autofilled support I cant exactly pick Darius or Mordekaiser bot Well, technically you can. I can expect Darius to murder enemy botlane if paired with a support like Thresh or Morgana and against any melee support > So why is it when supports or midlaners get autofilled top they just play their shitty champions top Because they can > and win anyway? Because they are somewhat good at the game, I guess > Its just been ... top 4/5 champions with no escape abilities, for a lane thats all about jungle ganks, or at least thats what other toplaners say here. Or, you can just pick a champion thats not "nobrain autowin against almost every melee, but can't do shit against ranged" and show them they aren't welcome here. Kled, for example, can murder all those champions without much problems Also, wtf is Quinn doing there in your list, she IS a toplaner.
1) I said if Im autofilled SUPPORT, how can I expect an enabling support if I am the support wtf xD 2) 'Because they can" ok good argument 3) 'they are somewhat good at the game' really is highly subjective 4) So I have to rely on jungle ganks? What if my jungler is playing around botside? What if they dont want to gank? What if my jungler is playing a scaling afk farm jg like {{champion:30}}, having no escape abilities doesnt really matter when you are ranged, if you position yourself correctly at a level a typical gold player can the melee champion shouldnt be able to touch you unless they flash, in which case you can also flash. Moreover, 3 of the champions I mentioned take phase rush, so they turn around and either {{champion:8}} qwe to proc phase rush while in pool {{champion:13}} root me deal 1/4 of my hp bar to proc phase rush and run {{champion:69}} qwewqweqweqweqwewqewqe and run So now what? Call me unlucky but I have an incredible track record of being ignored by my junglers, maybe its just me though :)
: > [{quoted}](name=CyberPhobic,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zYgz4mXz,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-27T15:43:54.140+0000) > > So you think Vlad is a balanced champion? You believe Ryze is in a good place? You think Quinn top is fine? Yes they are all fine. They lose games, they win games. Are they annoying to deal with? Yeah but so are plenty of other melee champions like Darius and Illaoi. You aren't supposed to play every matchup the same way. You aren't supposed to always "win lane" sometimes you have to take a step back and just not let the enemy get fed. Ranged top laners aren't a new thing, they have been around since the game's inception.
Yes, I am supposed to play safe, lose a bit of cs and generally wait until mid game..... Where {{champion:8}} {{champion:13}} will two shot (or one shot if its reached 25min) my botlane while I waddle around like an idiot because Im behind
Show more

CyberPhobic

Level 64 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion