Jixx (NA)
: Remember the one guy who was revived about six times? John Snow will probably come back because kit is signed on for season 7
> [{quoted}](name=Jixx,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=mXN26ui8,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2015-06-23T17:56:50.146+0000) > > Remember the one guy who was revived about six times? > > John Snow will probably come back because kit is signed on for season 7 Dude do you know when season 6 is comming out?
DeepWithin (EUNE)
: Why did John Snow ****** in the last episode of Game of thrones?
Man there is no way he's comming back to life. Melisandre does not resurrect people, she burns people alive and does blood magic. He's dead! I hope he comes back as a white walker and kills the basters who stabbed him!
Rioter Comments
Arcaidas (NA)
: FML...
Climbing ranked is more luck than skill I think...
: We all have a skeleton inside of us
Some times more! Twins and shit...
DeepWithin (EUNE)
: Any girl player up for 1v1?
So many man whores WoW!
Takerial (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=DeepWithin,realm=EUNE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=AKLfkEsE,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2015-06-23T15:59:10.263+0000) > > You will have all the farm to yourself because I will be afk. :D That would be an improvement to the lane.
> [{quoted}](name=Takerial,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=AKLfkEsE,comment-id=0000000200000000,timestamp=2015-06-23T16:03:48.175+0000) > > That would be an improvement to the lane. Welp.
Takerial (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=DeepWithin,realm=EUNE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=AKLfkEsE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-06-23T15:32:56.674+0000) > > Where is the benefit in banning? Do Riot win anything? Lol is a buisness. Trolls don't loose them money. Trolls buy skins. And everyone at some time or another goes afk. Bad internet connection and shit like that. A few days ago I went afk because my support was messing up my farm and the whole game i just chatted with my team explaining what is the role of the support and how taking the adc's cs is bad for the whole team unless you want a fed tresh... I'd play Vlad bot and take all the farm from you.
> [{quoted}](name=Takerial,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=AKLfkEsE,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2015-06-23T15:52:49.226+0000) > > I'd play Vlad bot and take all the farm from you. You will have all the farm to yourself because I will be afk. :D
: I'm fucking done Riot.
It's a wonderful, warm feeling when you play your qualifiers and you have afks, trolls, or feeders. Makes me want to add them as friends and tell them how I feel about their families! :D
: > [{quoted}](name=DeepWithin,realm=EUNE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=AKLfkEsE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-06-23T15:32:56.674+0000) > > Where is the benefit in banning? Do Riot win anything? Lol is a buisness. Trolls don't loose them money. Trolls buy skins. And everyone at some time or another goes afk. Bad internet connection and shit like that. A few days ago I went afk because my support was messing up my farm and the whole game i just chatted with my team explaining what is the role of the support and how taking the adc's cs is bad for the whole team unless you want a fed tresh... 5 bucks says the support was using relic shield and he thinks CS is being stolen.
> [{quoted}](name=Koala Frenzy,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=AKLfkEsE,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2015-06-23T15:43:57.346+0000) > > 5 bucks says the support was using relic shield and he thinks CS is being stolen. I think relic shield is used to heal your adc when needed. At least that is what I use it for. Or maybe you like your supports farming idk...
Kappiste (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=DeepWithin,realm=EUNE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=AKLfkEsE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-06-23T15:32:56.674+0000) > > A few days ago I went afk because my support was messing up my farm People like you make me physically ill.
> [{quoted}](name=Kappiste,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=AKLfkEsE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-06-23T15:36:41.464+0000) > > People like you make me physically ill. Maybe you are the tresh that took my farm! :D
: Guys, all he wants is a support to duo with. Edit: forgot it said 1v1, obviously seeking dominance in order to fluster her with his league skill.
> [{quoted}](name=SpiralBlack,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1xXoclVd,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-06-23T15:29:40.156+0000) > > Guys, all he wants is a support to duo with. > Edit: forgot it said 1v1, obviously seeking dominance in order to fluster her with his league skill. I'm a noob by the way so I can't fluster anybody... :D
Kappiste (EUW)
: Why does Riot refuse to ban AFK players?
Where is the benefit in banning? Do Riot win anything? Lol is a buisness. Trolls don't loose them money. Trolls buy skins. And everyone at some time or another goes afk. Bad internet connection and shit like that. A few days ago I went afk because my support was messing up my farm and the whole game i just chatted with my team explaining what is the role of the support and how taking the adc's cs is bad for the whole team unless you want a fed tresh...
: Thats the way to get pussy. Ask on gd for it. .... .... ahahahaha.
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Broken Wings,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1xXoclVd,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-06-23T15:18:38.530+0000) > > Thats the way to get pussy. > Ask on gd for it. > .... > .... > ahahahaha. get pussy??? how am I suposed to get pussy? :D I'm curious to play with a girl and not in a dirty way. :D
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Dude I just looked at your match history and I can guarantee you have plenty of improvement you could be doing on your own play, don't worry about other people.
> [{quoted}](name=Hackulator,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Kg2IVd4Q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-06-18T16:09:33.398+0000) > > Dude I just looked at your match history and I can guarantee you have plenty of improvement you could be doing on your own play, don't worry about other people. Yes but still almost every game my dudes feed. I just wonder if there is a stat that puts you in a team of feeders.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Relaxed yet competitive low elo team looking for members [NA]
Position Preferred: TOP Availability : From 5pm to 11pm Champions Played: {{champion:31}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:75}}{{champion:17}} {{champion:86}} IGN: DeepWithin Age:25
: Looking for good duo partners Silver-Gold
Hi I'm in silver IV. I play top and I rarely loose a lane or feed. Maybe we can give it a try. IGN: DeepWithin
: Ranked team
I main top but can play anything decently. I dont have good champs unlocked for all roles but I think I can manage. Add me DeepWithin.
Merzio (NA)
: Looking for serious support and top laner for ranked 5s team must be silver +
I would like to join your team. I think I fit all the requirements. The only problem is that I never used Curse. I downloaded it now and I think you want to talk to each other during game and its a problem for me because there are other people in my room and I don't want to disturb them. I've been looking for a team for a long time. I play top by the way. If you are interested add me: DeepWithin.
: [The Enlightened Ones] Looking to start team. Teamwork and high level mechanics necessary.
First of all I like your team name very much. I'm a silver top laner. I rarely loose a lane or feed. I like playing tanks. I have 46% win rate. Add me if you think I can fit in your team. Search for DeepWithin. I hope the fact that I'm silver wont get in the way...
: Looking for members to create a ranked team
I can join your team. I can play every day from 6pm to midnight with some breaks. I play top , I'm silver IV and I have 46% win rate. Add me if your interested.
Rioter Comments
: I want to start a 5vs5 team anyone care to join me
I do! I play top. Im silver iv with 46% win ratio.
Plüme (NA)
: 3 people needed for a 5 queue (FULL)
Rioter Comments
: Top Lane Needed. Ranked 5's 6-12(mid) EST (Silver3+)
IGN:DeepWithin Lane:Top Champions Owned:Malphite, Maokai, Tryndamere, Pantheon, Kennen, Olaf, Mundo, Garen, Teemo, Chogath Champions played:All the above Your Strengths: Rarely loose a lane and feed. I know how to counter pick most of the common top picks. Your Weaknesses: I don't have a lot of champions unlocked. I play defensively unless I'm ahead or I counterpicked. I don't usually teleport for ganks or dragons unless my lane is pushed. Time available (Zone):(UTC+02:00) Helsinki, Kyiv, Riga, Sofia, Tallinn, Vilnius OP.GG: https://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=DeepWithin I'm currently silver IV is that a problem? I've been looking for a team for a while.(My friends don't play lol)
: Was about to say teanbuilder takes way too long. Also I think Riot is making a ranked teambuilder
> [{quoted}](name=LegitBacon66,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BOoAWh0u,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-15T15:55:47.653+0000) > > Was about to say teanbuilder takes way too long. Also I think Riot is making a ranked teambuilder I think there will be a problem because I rarely see people who main support. I think a system where the person with the highest stats can pick a lane first will be better.
: Team builder?
> [{quoted}](name=LegitBacon66,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BOoAWh0u,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-06-15T15:27:38.590+0000) > > Team builder? Is there a ranked teambuilder? And have you noticed how long you have to wait in team builder?
Rioter Comments
: Can someone explain why I'm getting these LP gains?
It's all about your MMR like Vistha Kai said. When you have low MMR you loose more lp for a lost game and gain less when you win. I watched a video that promoted game dodging for the reason of getting a highter MMR because you only loose 3lp for dodging a game and you don't loose any MMR. http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/tips-tricks/3ncHsvP4-some-questions-about-game-dodging?comment=0003 Check this link out it might be helpful.
: We could really use a new item that builds through Brutalizer
I agree! I find that brutalizer is a very useful item. I like to buy brutalizer when I play Garen, Pantheon, Wukong. But the item it builds into I don't find that useful. Its only useful on a small number of champs. So maybe there should be a new item created or the build path on some items should be changed. It seems like it makes sence to build Black Cleaver with brutalizer.
: Create a system that waits for everyone to join and connect to champion select then they can roles
How about an option where you can choose your role? So for example you are first pick, you can choose any role you like. You choose top and then its the next player's turn but because top is taken he can choose between the other roles that are left (jungle, mid, adc or support). And if a player does not respect pick order and decides to go to another lane instead, he gets some kind of penalty. And the first pick should awlays be the person with the highter statistics. That way there will be no arguing on who goes where, better player will play their main role and people will be forced to learn how to play all the roles in the game properly as they should. What do you think about that?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=LukeTheSheppy,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=nP75gral,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-06-02T13:49:39.263+0000) > > Dyrus. > > Wait, did you say good? Nevermind. Dyrus in soloQ either endlessly feeds or solocarries games.
> [{quoted}](name=JPLangley,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=nP75gral,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2015-06-02T13:53:51.202+0000) > > Dyrus in soloQ either endlessly feeds or solocarries games. Yeah I would prefer someone more consistent.
: Quas. He fits the description.
> [{quoted}](name=JPLangley,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=nP75gral,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-06-02T13:34:32.776+0000) > > Quas. He fits the description. Its curently ofline. Do I have to subscribe to watch his stream?
Rioter Comments
DeepWithin (EUNE)
: Safe pick for top lane?
Yes,yes.... I think I'll go with Irelia.
Bleediss (NA)
: {{champion:31}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:8}} Cho'gath has a lot of sustain, health, and CC to keep him safe. Mundo has a lot of health and a shitton of sustain, most of the time you have to make a conscious decision to go back to lane when you're lower in health to get killed, because even as Riven it takes a while to beat him down and finally kill him. Nasus really just doesn't give a shit about many laners, champions like Teemo will win early and typically lose later on, this is why he's so safe, even if you lose lane, you'll still be relevant with good farm, so he's pretty safe, in terms of matchups too because few actually bully him out of lane completely. Quinn is a really good lane bully right now and can shred tanks if built right, she's typically safe just because of the fact she's ranged, but is still vulnerable to ganks generally unless you're a Quinn pro and know how to pick up a double kill (it's completely possible). And then there's Vladimir. Vladimir has a very bad early game and is super vulnerable to people who can stick and gapclose to him. However, there's a catch. He's an extremely safe pick if you can get through the early game, due to his sustain, it doesn't matter the damage, if they can't kill you in one blow you can rush WotA and sustain yourself the entire time, farming is also easy, you're ranged, and you can't really be punished for farming unless you're going against Riven/Irelia.
> [{quoted}](name=Bleediss,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=uBoKBsps,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-05-30T15:07:29.718+0000) > > {{champion:31}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:8}} > > Cho'gath has a lot of sustain, health, and CC to keep him safe. > > Mundo has a lot of health and a shitton of sustain, most of the time you have to make a conscious decision to go back to lane when you're lower in health to get killed, because even as Riven it takes a while to beat him down and finally kill him. > > Nasus really just doesn't give a shit about many laners, champions like Teemo will win early and typically lose later on, this is why he's so safe, even if you lose lane, you'll still be relevant with good farm, so he's pretty safe, in terms of matchups too because few actually bully him out of lane completely. > > Quinn is a really good lane bully right now and can shred tanks if built right, she's typically safe just because of the fact she's ranged, but is still vulnerable to ganks generally unless you're a Quinn pro and know how to pick up a double kill (it's completely possible). > > And then there's Vladimir. > > Vladimir has a very bad early game and is super vulnerable to people who can stick and gapclose to him. > > However, there's a catch. > > He's an extremely safe pick if you can get through the early game, due to his sustain, it doesn't matter the damage, if they can't kill you in one blow you can rush WotA and sustain yourself the entire time, farming is also easy, you're ranged, and you can't really be punished for farming unless you're going against Riven/Irelia. I was thinking Vlad Irelia or Renekton for my next buy them being relatively safe picks. What would you recommend?
: I.. I wanna see over powered teemo..
He is op but just against certain champs. I wreck trynda and garen with him for example.
: irelia garen maoaki
> [{quoted}](name=3 goats,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=uBoKBsps,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-05-30T14:48:36.628+0000) > > irelia > garen > maoaki Don't know about irelia i don't have her. Garen is pretty easy to counter. I recently unlocked maokai and people often pick darius agains me and I loose. I ask this because I'm best top but when I'm first pick I awlays get counterpicked.
Rioter Comments
: Yeah but it makes me cry as she walks under tower with 30 health.
> [{quoted}](name=PolarTroop,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bd4mPVzZ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-05-29T18:52:02.273+0000) > > Yeah but it makes me cry as she walks under tower with 30 health. Ok maybe thats op. So maybe make it that she is not immune to turrent damage.
Show more

DeepWithin

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion