Deprecious (EUNE)
: -10 LP for dodge, didn't dodge for 48 hours
So, the support told me that, the 10 LP penalty issued was valid because that was the second lobby dodged in 24 hours Now there are only two problems here First, the LP penalty is reset to 3 every 8 hours not every 24 hours Second, in that timeline, the time frame between the first and second dodged lobby, is more than 40 hours, yet somehow, the support is stating that it was less than 24 hours I don't know how the time frame difference between May 22 / 04:00 AM and May 23 / 23:40 PM is less than 24 hours I swear, i will stop talking to people, this century is depressing af...
: > [{quoted}](name=SuperTopLFBottom,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=b3qbmtiL,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2019-05-24T16:59:04.195+0000) > >but guess what: it is no fun either when i'm an infinitely better player than my opposing laner but it doesnt matter cuz he gets the jungler non stop while my jungler jerks it off in the jungle and every other lane loses. nowhere did he state he won’t help a laner when they have died do trough jungle pressure, he states he won’t gank a lane who solo loses their lane, as in 1v1. there is no point in trying to compensate for his incapability to play his role/champion and you’re better of focusing on the lanes that do know what they are doing.
> [{quoted}](name=serLonzelot,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=b3qbmtiL,comment-id=001000000001,timestamp=2019-05-24T21:13:15.168+0000) > > nowhere did he state he won’t help a laner when they have died do trough jungle pressure, he states he won’t gank a lane who solo loses their lane, as in 1v1. there is no point in trying to compensate for his incapability to play his role/champion and you’re better of focusing on the lanes that do know what they are doing. And the main reason he won't gank that lane is because he can't, if you fed your enemy laner 3 kills, he is now probably 2 levels ahead of you, and because of the jungle exp nerfs, 4 levels ahead of your jungle.. there is nothing your jungler can do anymore regarding that lane, unless he is also fed
: Features that would be great additions to the game.
They have very poor management, they don't care of improving the game or raising profits, all they care about is to get the paycheck at the end of the month with the minimum effort
: I was banned for quoting a player
: Riot isn't going to add features that hinder communication to accommodate people who can't stop themselves from breaking the rules. It's a team game. The solution is within you - **control yourself**. Your husband isn't going to lose his account if you do. They don't IP ban.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=yRfs4u1d,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-24T10:27:45.353+0000) > > Riot isn't going to add features that hinder communication to accommodate people who can't stop themselves from breaking the rules. It's a team game. The solution is within you - **control yourself**. > > Your husband isn't going to lose his account if you do. They don't IP ban. I'm sorry pal, but i think you are playing a different game, because last time i checked there is an option to mute everyone in the game once the match starts, including emotes and pings, so what the dude above is asking, is actually a QOL feature I love how hypocrites some of you are, you are all fine with being able to mute pings which is the most important way of communication in the game, but being able to turn off the player chat from the client settings, that is considered to be a real issue for in game communication, even tho that can be done once the match started with a simple in game command, please tell me how does that make sense
: Better jungler still winning
Then what about you switch to jungle for a couple weeks ? to see how really fun it is The truth is, if you laners are morons and you cant get couple kills early, 80% time you fall behind
: The jungle is the most broken role in the entire game. The jungler can literally just sit on a lane all day while still keeping level parody with solo laners, because of catch up xp. Riot is a garbage company.
> [{quoted}](name=Mrs Qtpie,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=b3qbmtiL,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-05-24T05:53:02.589+0000) > > The jungle is the most broken role in the entire game. The jungler can literally just sit on a lane all day while still keeping level parody with solo laners, because of catch up xp. Riot is a garbage company. Nope, you can't do that because you will get counter jungled and lose alot of gold, three camps = 1 kill
rujitra (NA)
: Uh... no. There's not a single champion in this game without at least a couple counters. There aren't more than 5-10 who don't have enough counters to be able to play against even if the primary counters are banned. You (or your team) not knowing the game/meta does not mean there's "never enough [bans] to go around". It means you're not communicating with your team and determining the best way to use your bans based on what you are all comfortable playing and own. BTW, the 5 champs you list (vlad, karthus, darius, vayne, and naut) all have at least 5-6 different counters **each**. If your team comp was shit against that team comp, that's not Riot's fault, it's your team's.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3iwtHoA7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-23T07:32:04.827+0000) > > Uh... no. > > There's not a single champion in this game without at least a couple counters. There aren't more than 5-10 who don't have enough counters to be able to play against even if the primary counters are banned. > > You (or your team) not knowing the game/meta does not mean there's "never enough [bans] to go around". It means you're not communicating with your team and determining the best way to use your bans based on what you are all comfortable playing and own. > > BTW, the 5 champs you list (vlad, karthus, darius, vayne, and naut) all have at least 5-6 different counters **each**. If your team comp was shit against that team comp, that's not Riot's fault, it's your team's. Dude, please, just stop giving us advice about the game, your last game played was two years ago according to your match history
: Im leaving the jungle
Its fun when they feed the enemy mid laner 3-0, and now you are level 8 and he is level 12, and he just comes with his jungler in your jungle and farms all your camps, and you can't do anything to stop them, and then from 2-0-3 you go 2-7-4 and they start blaming you, flaming you, and the next thing you know, you just got banned for defending yourself, just because they reported you together.. Or when they push when you are nearby and once you leave they get ganked and killed, and now the enemy jungler is 3-0, and he counter jungles you, leaving you with no way of leveling up and gaining gold, and guess who gets the blame, the flame, and the ban
Deprecious (EUNE)
: -10 LP for dodge, didn't dodge for 48 hours
I gained 22 on the win, i even specified it, it was writing there, big, +22
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Deprecious,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YPxiek19,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-22T11:42:49.133+0000) > > I play both support and jungle, i could not climb with the support out of silver, i switched to jungle, picked xin zhao for the first time, i managed to climb back to gold > > Continued to play support, couldn't climb out of gold 4, almost demoted after 15 games, i switched back to jungle, in 15 games i got in promos for gold 2, i think i lost 4 games out of 15, and i think i will hit platinum this week > > Support has impact on the game, but not enough, especially in low elo even if i played stuff like velkoz,brand,zyra? just to get out of silver,id still have dmg and kill pressure as well has high amount of vision
> [{quoted}](name=EÿéTyrânt Apôllÿ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YPxiek19,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-22T18:36:32.684+0000) > > even if i played stuff like velkoz,brand,zyra? just to get out of silver,id still have dmg and kill pressure as well has high amount of vision Doesn't matter, just think about this, considering that none of your team mates got any kills, by minute 10, every other laner has 1200 gold more than you ( that's 4 kills ) Basically, a mid lane velkoz with a score of 0-0-0 and 80 cs has the same amount of gold as a support velkoz with the score of 4-0-0 and 0 cs, he also has a two level lead
Deprecious (EUNE)
: RIOT YOU PIECE OF SHIT COMPANY, THIS IS THE 5TH GAME AND MY SUPPORT DOESNT EVEN FUCKING BUY SUPPORT WARDING ITEM YOU PIECE OF SHIT AND YOU EXPECT US TO BE CALM
> [{quoted}](name=Deprecious,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Aw3YEXzB,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-22T17:14:40.900+0000) > > RIOT YOU PIECE OF SHIT COMPANY, THIS IS THE 5TH GAME AND MY SUPPORT DOESNT EVEN FUCKING BUY SUPPORT WARDING ITEM YOU PIECE OF SHIT COMPANY AND YOU EXPECT US TO BE CALM, FIX YOUR SHIT
Deprecious (EUNE)
: For the love of god, again, fix the matchmaking in normal games
RIOT YOU PIECE OF SHIT COMPANY, THIS IS THE 5TH GAME AND MY SUPPORT DOESNT EVEN FUCKING BUY SUPPORT WARDING ITEM YOU PIECE OF SHIT AND YOU EXPECT US TO BE CALM
godyoonmin (EUNE)
: why are people with 0 MASTERY POINTS allowed to play in ranked games
Level 5 mastery on champion, that will also discourage the smurfs
: Enjoy your permaban
> [{quoted}](name=B0N3 SPL1NT3RS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EfGylfM1,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-22T08:06:12.788+0000) > > I love it when kids are getting permabanned and are {{item:3070}}{{item:3070}}ing on the forums > > Thank you for banning them! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Look who talks about banning "toxic" players
AkiBroPro (EUNE)
: i got permanent baneed
Open a support ticket
Deprecious (EUNE)
: For the love of god, again, fix the matchmaking in normal games
Look at this, look at this fucking shit, if i wanted to go to play with bots, i would fucking queue in normal vs AI, wouldn't i riot ? Then you have the audacity to permanently ban people for "NEGATIVE BEHAVIOR" i repeat NEGATIVE BEHAVIOR not flame, NEGATIVE BEHAVIOR Later edit, forgot to mention, it's the third game i play today, and it's the third time i have bronze players in my game https://imgur.com/a/gdqitmt
Rioter Comments
Deprecious (EUNE)
: Wait, what rank is he ?
It should update along with the player's game status in my opinion tho..
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Deprecious,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YPxiek19,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-05-22T11:24:32.314+0000) > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} > > As as support you have the least impact on the game, it is a role you cannot carry with, it is way too much team reliant don't know about that one, support has impact, just not as flashy as other lanes. Vision, Peels, heals/shields, and cc just to name a few. They arent the ones getting the kills or taking the objectives so people easily ignore their game impact until its too late. Ever wonder why that adc is snowballing, 9 times out of 10 its not because of the adc.
> [{quoted}](name=Malix Farwin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YPxiek19,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-22T11:26:39.356+0000) > > don't know about that one, support has impact, just not as flashy as other lanes. Vision, Peels, heals/shields, and cc just to name a few. They arent the ones getting the kills or taking the objectives so people easily ignore their game impact until its too late. Ever wonder why that adc is snowballing, 9 times out of 10 its not because of the adc. I play both support and jungle, i could not climb with the support out of silver, i switched to jungle, picked xin zhao for the first time, i managed to climb back to gold Continued to play support, couldn't climb out of gold 4, almost demoted after 15 games, i switched back to jungle, in 15 games i got in promos for gold 2, i think i lost 4 games out of 15, and i think i will hit platinum this week Support has impact on the game, but not enough, especially in low elo
Spotty (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Deprecious,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YPxiek19,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-22T03:50:32.568+0000) > > If you want to climb, then stop playing support, this comes from a support main. that makes zero sense. eash team has a support, one team has to win and lose
> [{quoted}](name=Spotty,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YPxiek19,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-05-22T05:42:54.418+0000) > > that makes zero sense. eash team has a support, one team has to win and lose {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} As as support you have the least impact on the game, it is a role you cannot carry with, it is way too much team reliant, and the last place where you want to heavily rely on your team is bronze/silver/gold
Frostfel (NA)
: Hue Hue Hue
Prepare for the mordehuehuehuekaiser main support,adc,top,mid,jungle in your ranked games on the day of the release
: hardstuck silver and trying to climb out,need solid advice
If you want to climb, then stop playing support, this comes from a support main.
: Riot needs to be more aggressive with banning accounts
> Riot needs to be more aggressive with banning accounts Yeah, well, good luck convincing this guy about that https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/7pNB1nR3-wrongful-suspension-falsely-accused-of-racism
: Wrongful Suspension: Falsely Accused of Racism :/
Congrats to Kim Jong Un for buying Riot Games This is next level type of bullshit from Riot's part, this is totally unacceptable
905 (EUNE)
: I understand you mate more than anyone else here. Had my main that I put lots of hours into and it was lost because the censorship is getting more vivid with each year at Riot games. I got banned recently for calling a guy "useless". We are not allowed to use chat anymore because "it might hurt his feelings", meanwhile trolsl are not banned. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/tcd71UQ1-yet-one-more-account-banned I think the best option for us is to quit buying RP and join people on Reddit that had similar situations and they do not agree with the new line of Riot regime. If people could boycott Epic Games store, why not boycotting Riot?
> [{quoted}](name=905,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KYUeQk5E,comment-id=0053,timestamp=2019-05-21T13:32:40.942+0000) > > I understand you mate more than anyone else here. Had my main that I put lots of hours into and it was lost because the censorship is getting more vivid with each year at Riot games. > I got banned recently for calling a guy "useless". We are not allowed to use chat anymore because "it might hurt his feelings", meanwhile trolsl are not banned. > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/tcd71UQ1-yet-one-more-account-banned > > I think the best option for us is to quit buying RP and join people on Reddit that had similar situations and they do not agree with the new line of Riot regime. > If people could boycott Epic Games store, why not boycotting Riot? I agree with you, this game starts to feel more and more like North Korea
: Yup gotta get off this form... So many people feel bad for you...YOU HAVE 3 CHANCES YOUR SOB STORY IS INVALID... 3 CHANCES!!!! really wish the people who feel sorry for you would understand that...!!! Geez man
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Health,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KYUeQk5E,comment-id=0031,timestamp=2019-05-18T17:42:15.701+0000) > > Yup gotta get off this form... So many people feel bad for you...YOU HAVE 3 CHANCES YOUR SOB STORY IS INVALID... 3 CHANCES!!!! really wish the people who feel sorry for you would understand that...!!! Geez man Yeah, because permanently banning someone just for being negative is a fair, valid and sane reason That's like giving people the death sentence or life in prison for smoking pot
: Question: should you have to play games to actually post on GD?
Actually, i saw a lot of accounts around here, some of them didn't have a game played in the last two years, and they actively debate on topics about game balance, client functionality, bugs, etc.. Strange thing is that they always seem to back riot's side on any of these topics, no matter how much proof and how many arguments there are to prove the validity of the topic, they always seem to disagree without having a valid argument, and whenever i mentioned this, i got temporary banned on forums, for either rank shaming ( because i mention that they are still level 40 after two years, so that means they don't play the game at all ) or for harassment. This got me banned on forums for harassment > Okay guys, let's take a look at this comment, where we can clearly see someone denying the problem the current client has despite the proof and the numerous complaints on the forums. Now, also please take a look at his profile, he is lvl 39, and the last game he played was on the date of 4/13/2017, so this guy, didn't play a game for 2 years Now the question is, why would a person be active on the forums of a game which he doesn't play anymore for two years, and why does he spreads propaganda that everything is fine when it clearly isn't and it was proven numerous times, and the strange thing is that there are a very large number of this kind of accounts, that didn't play a match for more than 1 year yet they are extremely active on the forums, and extremely supportive towards riot. > But yeah, riot clearly doesn't pay staff to act as regular users around the forums in order to take down negative topics about them This got me banned on forums for rank shaming > So me implying that you spend more time on forums than in game is a personal attack now ? i just stated a fact > You are here giving your opinion about a game you don't play anymore, and that is a fact, you are level 46, you managed to get 16 level ups in a span of 1 year and a half, in other words, you have no idea what you are talking about. Nothing suspicious, welcome to North Korea
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Deprecious,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8fqcZu8w,comment-id=00000004,timestamp=2019-05-18T10:39:09.860+0000) > > Okay guys, let's take a look at this comment, where we can clearly see someone denying the problem the current client has despite the proof and the numerous complaints on the forums. > > Now, also please take a look at his profile, he is lvl 39, and the last game he played was on the date of 4/13/2017, so this guy, didn't play a game for 2 years > > Now the question is, why would a person be active on the forums of a game which he doesn't play anymore for two years, and why does he spreads propaganda that everything is fine when it clearly isn't and it was proven numerous times, and the strange thing is that there are a very large number of this kind of accounts, that didn't play a match for more than 1 year yet they are extremely active on the forums, and extremely supportive towards riot. > > But yeah, riot clearly doesn't pay staff to act as regular users around the forums in order to take down negative topics about them If Riot's paying me, I don't know where the money is going. But yeah, resort to personal attacks just because I'm telling you the truth. Sure.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8fqcZu8w,comment-id=000000040001,timestamp=2019-05-18T13:27:36.357+0000) > > If Riot's paying me, I don't know where the money is going. > > But yeah, resort to personal attacks just because I'm telling you the truth. Sure. You are here telling us that the game client is working perfectly and smoothly and doesn't have any kind of problems, even tho everyone is complaining about the game client, but may i ask a question ? how do you know that the client is fine and working, when according to your profile's match history, the last game you played was in 4/13/2017.
: if TL wins finals they only get 1/5 of the win and 4/5 go to EU/KR because.
: @Riot - Can you please look at Pyke's hook hitbox? (Screenshot included!)
That is caused by latency, and can't really be fixed, they could reduce the size of the hitbox on his Q a little bit, but if they do it too much then the opposite case will happen, the Q will just go through players without hooking them..
Nice Try (NA)
: Thank you for the memories Riot Games Im sorry i couldnt improve and be less toxic. (Please Read)
I got a chat restrict just once in 3 years, yet this month i got chat restricted three times, didn't cuss in a single one of those logs, even tho i was being called names by my team mates. As i mentioned in another topic, this will be the new trend this year, it completely removes the chat from the game, it is what i use now, and i will probably not use the chat ever again. Great job on removing toxicity from the game riot, you did great https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUm5SF9b5P0
: > [{quoted}](name=Deprecious,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EF6AgGkM,comment-id=0000000100020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-18T10:23:31.661+0000) > > I am gold 3 on EUNE, and the players in that clip are bronze 1 and silver 4 respectively, if you say their play is on par with gold, then i guess EUNE gold is like NA diamond, because one EUNE not even a silver 3 would play like that.. I think you're just blind. You probably see it all the time, just don't notice because it's not punished.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EF6AgGkM,comment-id=00000001000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-18T10:30:17.231+0000) > > I think you're just blind. You probably see it all the time, just don't notice because it's not punished. No, that doesn't happen at all in gold, i gave you arguments and proof of that, i clearly stated that the users mentioned above are all having bronze 1 / silver 4 ranks, yet you are still denying it, telling me that they are gold, it is clearly you are ignorant and biased, and when you run out of arguments you jump to insults.
: > [{quoted}](name=Deprecious,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EF6AgGkM,comment-id=00000001000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-18T01:04:29.999+0000) > > In the second clip lee is invading me, and im pinging my top laner pyke to come and help me > As you can see, he doesn't seem to know what pings are for, and he is also not checking the mini map for the whole duration of the clip (1:20 mins) > Meanwhile the enemy top laner disconnects, and pyke fails to kill him, so im heading to the scuttleward and trying to bait lee since now i have lane priority, but despite my pings, pyke continues to farm under the enemy turret. > > So, here we have a player who > > 1. Doesn't know what pings are for > 2. Doesn't check his mini map at all for more than 1 minute > 3. Fails to kill and afk player > > You could remove the fog of war for this guy, and he would still get clapped when ganked.. > How is this not out of place for gold ? this is actually wood division adventures tier, without exaggeration > > Btw, the first clip, is just 15 seconds or something, you should watch that too You've never played in gold if you think ANYTHING in that second clip is out of place for gold.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EF6AgGkM,comment-id=000000010002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-18T03:09:17.626+0000) > > You've never played in gold if you think ANYTHING in that second clip is out of place for gold. I am gold 3 on EUNE, and the players in that clip are bronze 1 and silver 4 respectively, if you say their play is on par with gold, then i guess EUNE gold is like NA diamond, because one EUNE not even a silver 3 would play like that..
: > [{quoted}](name=Deprecious,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EF6AgGkM,comment-id=000000010002000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T23:23:13.922+0000) > > We may not know for sure since we can't see the MMR, but we can draw a conclusion from some factors.. > > From what i know in season 7 league had it's peak player base, and the season 9 player base is smaller compared to season 7, i can tell that for sure, considering this, the queue time in season 9 should of been increased, but instead it did the opposite, it decreased significantly, a thing that shouldn't be possible unless the MMR brackets got wider.. > > Yes, games are often extremely one-sided, that is true, and that is because of the meta, it feels like players get ahead/behind significantly faster than in previous seasons, but that is not the case here, after playing this game for like i think 3 years now, i can tell exactly the division a player is in by the way he plays, and i can assure you that the following cases i meet past week, did belong in their division > > Silver 4 adc who i had to share lane with as support, he kept farming after i engaged and let me die > Silver 3 adc who let us both die twice while having heal available > Bronze 1 top laner who was farming while i was ganking him > > Also, watch these two, do they look like they fit in a gold game ? in the first clip, my bronze top laner yasuo was building AP, another worthy mention, i had this two games consecutive > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKJMm9YcowE > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN-fm8StVAg I'm not sure who I'm supposed to be evaluating... but none of that second clip(I didn't watch the first, I only have so much time) seems out of place for gold... well, except the fact that you tried to recall on an enemy scuttleward and then wandered into their jungle.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EF6AgGkM,comment-id=0000000100020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-18T00:16:39.149+0000) > > I'm not sure who I'm supposed to be evaluating... but none of that second clip(I didn't watch the first, I only have so much time) seems out of place for gold... well, except the fact that you tried to recall on an enemy scuttleward and then wandered into their jungle. In the second clip lee is invading me, and im pinging my top laner pyke to come and help me As you can see, he doesn't seem to know what pings are for, and he is also not checking the mini map for the whole duration of the clip (1:20 mins) Meanwhile the enemy top laner disconnects, and pyke fails to kill him, so im heading to the scuttleward and trying to bait lee since now i have lane priority, but despite my pings, pyke continues to farm under the enemy turret. So, here we have a player who 1. Doesn't know what pings are for 2. Doesn't check his mini map at all for more than 1 minute 3. Fails to kill and afk player You could remove the fog of war for this guy, and he would still get clapped when ganked.. How is this not out of place for gold ? this is actually wood division adventures tier, without exaggeration Btw, the first clip, is just 15 seconds or something, you should watch that too
: > [{quoted}](name=Deprecious,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EF6AgGkM,comment-id=0000000100020000,timestamp=2019-05-17T13:11:34.893+0000) > > You are missing the point, this is not about the player's rank, but about the player's skill level > > The problem with the normal draft is not that they match a player who has a bronze rank, but has gold level skill, with other gold players, the problem is that they match players with bronze skill level, with gold skill level players, because the match making system's pool brackets are too wide. > > For example, let's say the match making system has to create a game in which the average MMR of each team should be 2000. > Instead of picking players that are in the range of 1750 - 2250 MMR, the system picks players that are in the range of 1000 - 3000 MMR. > > So, the teams that will play will look like this > > Player 1 - 3000 > Player 2 - 1000 > Player 3 - 3000 > Player 4 - 1000 > Player 5 - 2000 > > instead of looking like this > > Player 1 - 2250 > Player 2 - 2000 > Player 3 - 2250 > Player 4 - 1750 > Player 5 - 1750 > > In conclusion the skill gap between the players in the same game is huge.. > > Now the thing here is that you would understand if the system would widen the MMR brackets in order to reduce the queue time in case of long queues ( past 5-10 minutes ) but in my case the queue waiting time for my region never gets past 1 minute and that is at 3 AM when everybody sleeps The problem is that we don't know that these games WEREN'T like that. All we see is their Rank. These games could very well have been all players within 200 normal MMR of each other. Speaking as someone who climbed through silver and gold... games are often EXTREMELY one-sided in this. Because people don't know how to STOP going aggressive(myself included) and thus when someone gets ahead they quite often get FAR ahead. Just because someone carried, doesn't mean they were miles above everyone else in mmr.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EF6AgGkM,comment-id=00000001000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T13:26:26.984+0000) > > The problem is that we don't know that these games WEREN'T like that. All we see is their Rank. These games could very well have been all players within 200 normal MMR of each other. > > Speaking as someone who climbed through silver and gold... games are often EXTREMELY one-sided in this. Because people don't know how to STOP going aggressive(myself included) and thus when someone gets ahead they quite often get FAR ahead. Just because someone carried, doesn't mean they were miles above everyone else in mmr. We may not know for sure since we can't see the MMR, but we can draw a conclusion from some factors.. From what i know in season 7 league had it's peak player base, and the season 9 player base is smaller compared to season 7, i can tell that for sure, considering this, the queue time in season 9 should of been increased, but instead it did the opposite, it decreased significantly, a thing that shouldn't be possible unless the MMR brackets got wider.. Yes, games are often extremely one-sided, that is true, and that is because of the meta, it feels like players get ahead/behind significantly faster than in previous seasons, but that is not the case here, after playing this game for like i think 3 years now, i can tell exactly the division a player is in by the way he plays, and i can assure you that the following cases i meet past week, did belong in their division Silver 4 adc who i had to share lane with as support, he kept farming after i engaged and let me die Silver 3 adc who let us both die twice while having heal available Bronze 1 top laner who was farming while i was ganking him Also, watch these two, do they look like they fit in a gold game ? in the first clip, my bronze top laner yasuo was building AP, another worthy mention, i had this two games consecutive https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKJMm9YcowE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN-fm8StVAg
: > [{quoted}](name=Deprecious,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EF6AgGkM,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-05-16T01:56:31.385+0000) > > Yes, but how come a bronze can have a MMR close to a diamond in normals ? I explained this elsewhere in the thread. I play my placements, do awful. Get placed in bronze. Then I give up on ranked, and play normals. I play 12 hours of normal games a day, I watch tutorial videos, I study vods... I start winning like crazy after a few weeks. I still don't go back to ranked. I keep playing normals and keep getting better. 4 months pass of this and I'm now pretty damn good at the game, but still haven't gone back to ranked. Now I'm a bronze ranked player with diamond normal MMR.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EF6AgGkM,comment-id=000000010002,timestamp=2019-05-16T20:27:59.954+0000) > > I explained this elsewhere in the thread. > > I play my placements, do awful. Get placed in bronze. Then I give up on ranked, and play normals. I play 12 hours of normal games a day, I watch tutorial videos, I study vods... I start winning like crazy after a few weeks. I still don't go back to ranked. I keep playing normals and keep getting better. 4 months pass of this and I'm now pretty damn good at the game, but still haven't gone back to ranked. Now I'm a bronze ranked player with diamond normal MMR. You are missing the point, this is not about the player's rank, but about the player's skill level The problem with the normal draft is not that they match a player who has a bronze rank, but has gold level skill, with other gold players, the problem is that they match players with bronze skill level, with gold skill level players, because the match making system's pool brackets are too wide. For example, let's say the match making system has to create a game in which the average MMR of each team should be 2000. Instead of picking players that are in the range of 1750 - 2250 MMR, the system picks players that are in the range of 1000 - 3000 MMR. So, the teams that will play will look like this Player 1 - 3000 Player 2 - 1000 Player 3 - 3000 Player 4 - 1000 Player 5 - 2000 instead of looking like this Player 1 - 2250 Player 2 - 2000 Player 3 - 2250 Player 4 - 1750 Player 5 - 1750 In conclusion the skill gap between the players in the same game is huge.. Now the thing here is that you would understand if the system would widen the MMR brackets in order to reduce the queue time in case of long queues ( past 5-10 minutes ) but in my case the queue waiting time for my region never gets past 1 minute and that is at 3 AM when everybody sleeps
: Worthy of 14 day ban?
If you would read what i wrote above, you would find the answers to all your questions, but the truth is, you don't want that, all you want is to keep arguing, you are most likely paid to do this, it can be seen by looking at your account profiles, you spend a lot of time defending a company on the forums of a game you don't play.
TrulyBland (EUNE)
: My argument was not based on in-game experience, so I fail to see the relevance of this little rant of yours. Attack the argument, not the person.
> [{quoted}](name=TrulyBland,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EVcjQPiw,comment-id=0004000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-16T01:56:13.935+0000) > > My argument was not based on in-game experience, so I fail to see the relevance of this little rant of yours. > Attack the argument, not the person. Of course your argument was not based on in-game experience, since your last game played was in 6.11.2017 I didn't attack the person, i attacked the argument simply by stating that your argument is invalid, since you don't play the game to know in what circumstances the punishments are handed..
Myrmiron (EUW)
: Ranked MMR ≠ normal MMR
> [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EF6AgGkM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-15T14:53:49.957+0000) > > Ranked MMR ≠ normal MMR Yes, but how come a bronze can have a MMR close to a diamond in normals ?
: > [{quoted}](name=Deprecious,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EVcjQPiw,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-16T01:34:25.267+0000) > > So me implying that you spend more time on forums than in game is a personal attack now ? i just stated a fact > > You are here giving your opinion about a game you don't play anymore, and that is a fact, you are level 46, you managed to get 16 level ups in a span of 1 year and a half, in other words, you have no idea what you are talking about. Yet you can only hope to attack an unrelated part about my account instead of my actual argument. That's called an ad hominem. There isn't a level requirement to believing people should behave with civility. I could state that your opinion of the punishment system is to be ignored because you were personally punished and it would be an ad hominem as well (and you being punished is a **fact** as well).
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EVcjQPiw,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-16T01:47:21.505+0000) > > Yet you can only hope to attack an unrelated part about my account instead of my actual argument. That's called an ad hominem. There isn't a level requirement to believing people should behave with civility. Excuse me, how is your in game activity not relevant to topics about the state of the game ? That is like saying " i'm giving advice about women and sex, the fact that i'm a virgin doesn't matter "
: Worthy of 14 day ban?
I got 1 penalty in league in 3 years, one chat restriction, this month i managed to get 3 chat restrictions, the same way you did, they trolled, flamed me, then reported me together. Welcome to the game, your ban will stay, and as long as you have a chat, you will continue to get penalties, no matter what Doesn't matter if they trolled you, if they intentionally fed, if they flamed you, if you said anything that could offend a snowflake, even if it isn't flame, you will get a penalty, and the most terrific part is, you can get permanently banned exactly for a chat log like yours, enjoy your stay. I recommend you the following, i think it will be the new trend this year https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUm5SF9b5P0
Pika Fox (NA)
: You flamed someone for no reason.... And youre confused why you got punished?...
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=U0LZ6qZj,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-15T19:34:26.501+0000) > > You flamed someone for no reason.... And youre confused why you got punished?... Where i flamed someone for no reason ?
Deprecious (EUNE)
: Punishment system seems fair
> You asked; Deprecious: can i ask you Deprecious: after winning 2 games out of 8 Deprecious: with ezreal Deprecious: you think picking him is still a good idea ? Which is a loaded question and you know it. > I just wanted to know why he picked him, because not only it wasn't a good pick into enemy team comp, but he also had abysmal winrate on him.. he didn't answer my question, and i didn't bother him anymore about that > You badgered zed about his pick next. Yes, it's badgering. There is no useful input there, you're just criticizing them to no benefit to the game just so you can insult them. > Actually, i didn't tell zed anything, after i asked ezreal the question above, zed said " gg we lost game, our jugler sucks " at which point i replied with > Deprecious: you dont talk zed Deprecious: you have 30 win rate Deprecious: in 20 games Deprecious: on that champ > > Deprecious: when you have 20% winrate with a champ Deprecious: after 20 games Deprecious: and u still pick it in ranked > Yes, here i blamed them for the loss, because their decisions lost us the game, and that is true, but here is a thing you don't understand, i wouldn't care that they lost lanes, it happens, i had 0/9 renekton yesterday, didn't tell him one thing, but here it's different, because they intentionally lost the game, when they decided to pick champions on which they have 20% winrate after 10 and 20 games.. so the what i said above, is truly justified Anyway, the point here is not why i got chat restricted, but why i got chat restricted, while zed even called me autist, and didn't receive any punishment
: > [{quoted}](name=Deprecious,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=U0LZ6qZj,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-05-15T19:05:54.800+0000) > > I asked my adc respectfully if he could pick another adc before the game began, because it was not only the respective champion has a low winrate, but it was also a bad pick against the comp enemy team had, how is that negative ? You did more than ask him. > After he picked, i said the following, which is my opinion on ezreal, i didn't flame him. Saying what they did, "should be a bannable offense" is rude. You're basically saying that they should be banned. If you want to pick what the ADC plays as, you should queue as ADC. You don't get to play the game for them and you were badgering them about the decision even after the decision was made and nothing could be done about it. Play the damn game and let other people play the champion that they want to. If you want to control what your teammates pick make a premade of 4 other people who will follow your every order.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=U0LZ6qZj,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-05-15T19:11:36.591+0000) > > You did more than ask him. > > Saying what they did, "should be a bannable offense" is rude. You're basically saying that they should be banned. If you want to pick what the ADC plays as, you should queue as ADC. You don't get to play the game for them and you were badgering them about the decision even after the decision was made and nothing could be done about it. > > Play the damn game and let other people play the champion that they want to. If you want to control what your teammates pick make a premade of 4 other people who will follow your every order. Yes, that is my opinion, that what he just did, should be a bannable offense, is having an opinion against the rules now ? If i pick soraka jungle, and my team mates consider that i should be banned for that, do they brake the rules ?
zPOOPz (NA)
: You keep badgering people for their champions of choice the entire game. Fuck off people's nuts and play your game. Focus on shit you can control and stop trying to control other people's shits. You are very condecending when talking to your teammates and you wonder why they reacted negatively.
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=U0LZ6qZj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-15T17:01:16.939+0000) > > You keep badgering people for their champions of choice the entire game. Fuck off people's nuts and play your game. Focus on shit you can control and stop trying to control other people's shits. You are very condecending when talking to your teammates and you wonder why they reacted negatively. I didn't, i just asked ezreal about the reasoning behind his pick, and that was all, after that, zed started flaming me, at which point i told him to be quiet at least if he trolled picked ( he picked his 4 wins in 20 games zed ) I didn't say a thing until they lost their lanes and started flaming and blaming me Anyway the question is not, why did i get punished, but why did i get punished and they didn't when they've done worse ?
: You were negative from the very start, like before the game even began. You continued to blame others, flame, call for reports, and gave up, all of which are reportable. Try to just focus on your own plays, and mute all if need be.
> [{quoted}](name=Jhins Girlfriend,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=U0LZ6qZj,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-15T18:10:06.940+0000) > > You were negative from the very start, like before the game even began. You continued to blame others, flame, call for reports, and gave up, all of which are reportable. Try to just focus on your own plays, and mute all if need be. 1. I wasn't "negative" i was just asking ezreal for the reasoning behind his pick. 2. I got flamed first, by my mid laner zed, even tho i didn't tell him nothing before. 3. I called for report after being flamed for 15 minutes, at the point where zed called me autist. 4. And i didn't gave up, i was trying to play safe and farm, while they were going 3 v 4 while behind, and still blaming me for losing those fights
: Punishment system will always be unfair as long as it issues bans for verbal toxicity despite the existence of the mute feature
> [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=U0LZ6qZj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-15T16:43:37.351+0000) > > Punishment system will always be unfair as long as it issues bans for verbal toxicity despite the existence of the mute feature fuck the mute feature, i want an option in the client to disable the chat PERMANENTLY
Show more

Deprecious

Level 195 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion