: Please allow us to disable the new Victory/Defeat animations
They look bad anyways, idk what were they thinking.
: Your client is tripping balls after that last maintenance.
I disconnected 2 times from different games and it was not my internet ?XD
: Stop making new champions and balance your game
Good post, i would love for them to stop making new champs if they are all gonna be broken like Morde and Qiyana.
Stratixx (NA)
: The biggest mistake was making a ranked system before the game was finished
> [{quoted}](name=Stratixx,realm=NA,application-id=PKbQ4unq,discussion-id=1E3kLiZp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-21T21:44:10.348+0000) > > The biggest mistake was making a ranked system before the game was finished They really rushed it, i dunno why.
Rioter Comments
Cloud273 (NA)
: You want autofill to go away? Play support more often. Problem solved.
> [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=g9R6iKfp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-11T22:14:22.741+0000) > > You want autofill to go away? Play support more often. Problem solved. I don't have a problem with myself being autofilled, but rather teammates who don't know how to play the autofilled roles.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BoRnToKiLL666,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=g9R6iKfp,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-11T18:22:51.376+0000) > > wait why is it mandatory? why not give an option if you agree to guarantee your role but longer queue times? Because the option would cause problems for others that dont want to deal with 30+ minute queues by splitting the playerbase severely. Not to mention the worse overall matchmaking as it spreads the MMR bracket difference more to prevent queue times from extending too large. Anyone that plays a popular role would see queues into the hour mark, and the entire system would back up into unsustainability.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=g9R6iKfp,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-11T18:28:43.321+0000) > > Because the option would cause problems for others that dont want to deal with 30+ minute queues by splitting the playerbase severely. > > Not to mention the worse overall matchmaking as it spreads the MMR bracket difference more to prevent queue times from extending too large. > > Anyone that plays a popular role would see queues into the hour mark, and the entire system would back up into unsustainability. I appreciate and respect your opinion on this, but i don't think queue times would be this long. If they would be that long i'm ok with autofill staying even though it hurts the experience badly. I
Rioter Comments
: YO THIS GAME BE FUCKED LOL
FâgLord (EUW)
: Riot, What the f*ck
Riot pulling out the kench treatment for renekton
Mythrandill (EUNE)
: In the mean time on EUNE we got 1 second queue time. Thank you NA for your being a betatest region
> [{quoted}](name=Koyomi Onii chan,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=nUz7ElAV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-27T18:53:11.843+0000) > > In the mean time on EUNE we got 1 second queue time. Thank you NA for your being a betatest region Same, i have 1 second queues too. Another proof that NA bad EU Good :D
: Patch 9.13 notes
I thought the demacia vise skins are getting suprise released in 9.13 too, no?
: I feel like jayce should of gotten garens skins instead
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=IP8XeKwm,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-23T19:32:27.550+0000) > > I feel like jayce should of gotten garens skins instead Jayce got a skin too recently to get one again.
: What is your honor level, and how did you get there?
Honor 3 checkpoint 1, i just honor someone no matter what for honor progress unless the whole team was super toxic
: Daily reminder that the new Darius icon needs to be flipped horizontally
I think it was done on purpose as if it is mirrored
: Soooo.. which house won in the end??
Probably Council, we scale into 4th week
: Dark Cosmic Jhin Final Verdict
Where did you see the icon and border?
: Autofill needs to stop.
Kalista is an adc tho
Rioter Comments
l MrD l (NA)
: Has the winner of the cat vs dog event been announced?
Probably a fake VS event and we will get a real suprise one.
: > [{quoted}](name=AetherArising,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0nyb7PrW,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-25T21:54:30.171+0000) > > Your skin doesn't show on the tab scoreboard, only on the player's HUD. Edit: I have been informed that this is false. Disregard this comment ~~Not to mention, last I heard, Soulhunter Kayn uses the skin's forms in his portrait rather than his default form art. There's literally no reason to not do this for Odyssey as well lol~~
> [{quoted}](name=That Shaman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0nyb7PrW,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-26T04:38:11.289+0000) > > Not to mention, last I heard, Soulhunter Kayn uses the skin's forms in his portrait rather than his default form art. There's literally no reason to not do this for Odyssey as well lol > > (Apologies if the other skin doesn't. I don't personally have it. Just going off what I saw someone say) Soulhunter uses default form art too
ChiI3 (NA)
: Houses Be Like
We scale wait till 4th week -Council
: New azir skin?
Sounds great, i really hope Azir gets a new skin.
Akrotos (NA)
: [CLIENT] "Username or password is incorrect", but they aren't.
I managed to login once but i couldn't use the play button due to some "server problems" or so. I can't login again now though for same reason. They should fix this fast because many people are complaining.
Rioter Comments
: EU >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NA
: Yuumi more like Yuusless xd
Could Yuumi be the first champion that gets buffed after release rather than nerfed?
Zeyd (NA)
: Can we stop autofill? Its impacts are ridiculous and Idc if I have to wait longer
: Why is Graves being buffed
He is getting a skin
GnarsRus (NA)
: Why do you play League?
: > [{quoted}](name=Archail,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AEvO5L7K,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-11-28T21:08:11.651+0000) > > Thx for info ^^. On the side note: I moved to normals. Playing with gold - plat instead of unraked - silver. General feeling is much better. after 1 year what happened ? just curious
> [{quoted}](name=Zork Nemehsis,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AEvO5L7K,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-04-29T14:35:24.021+0000) > > after 1 year what happened ? just curious What the fuck did you just bring upon this cursed land
: Oh God... that's the definition of painfully cringy. As for the Manamune/Muramana buffs... think again, who is getting the legendary skin next patch?
: https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/028/720/t3qkhrohrh321.jpg
: I think that this is a slightly flawed version, and would nerf champs with global ultimates/long-range abilities. Maybe it could be like "You deal 10% less damage to champions while you are under an enemy tower."
Rioter Comments
: Nice indeed! Glad to see Odyssey get some love. Zed seems like a very interesting addition, and I can't wait to see more from this universe one day. Also interesting: Zed sees someone familiar in the stars? .... Who could that be?
Rioter Comments
: Atleast remove it from promos, if your in your promotionals then you get an autofill free team. Its beyond stupid that I will grind for 4 hours to reach my promos only to get an autofilled {{champion:31}} mid
What? You dont like katarina support?
PavLoo (NA)
: EUNE is generally considered the most toxic because of "Polaks" (AKA people from Poland) Which is honestly really stupid, because every country has toxic players, not only the polish.
when i see someone talking polish i just say "stop speaking japanese"
: Autofill is... interesting ?
I queued for adc/supp once and got mid, my supp asked me to mid. OK rito
  Rioter Comments

Dusanking12345

Level 109 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion