: What is your honor level, and how did you get there?
Honor 3 checkpoint 1, i just honor someone no matter what for honor progress unless the whole team was super toxic
: Finally perfection
Got darius in the first one :D
: Daily reminder that the new Darius icon needs to be flipped horizontally
I think it was done on purpose as if it is mirrored
: Soooo.. which house won in the end??
Probably Council, we scale into 4th week
: Dark Cosmic Jhin Final Verdict
Where did you see the icon and border?
: Autofill needs to stop.
Kalista is an adc tho
Rioter Comments
l MrD l (NA)
: Has the winner of the cat vs dog event been announced?
Probably a fake VS event and we will get a real suprise one.
: > [{quoted}](name=AetherArising,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0nyb7PrW,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-25T21:54:30.171+0000) > > Your skin doesn't show on the tab scoreboard, only on the player's HUD. Edit: I have been informed that this is false. Disregard this comment ~~Not to mention, last I heard, Soulhunter Kayn uses the skin's forms in his portrait rather than his default form art. There's literally no reason to not do this for Odyssey as well lol~~
> [{quoted}](name=That Shaman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0nyb7PrW,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-26T04:38:11.289+0000) > > Not to mention, last I heard, Soulhunter Kayn uses the skin's forms in his portrait rather than his default form art. There's literally no reason to not do this for Odyssey as well lol > > (Apologies if the other skin doesn't. I don't personally have it. Just going off what I saw someone say) Soulhunter uses default form art too
ChiI3 (NA)
: Houses Be Like
We scale wait till 4th week -Council
: New azir skin?
Sounds great, i really hope Azir gets a new skin.
Akrotos (NA)
: [CLIENT] "Username or password is incorrect", but they aren't.
I managed to login once but i couldn't use the play button due to some "server problems" or so. I can't login again now though for same reason. They should fix this fast because many people are complaining.
Rioter Comments
: EU >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NA
: Yuumi more like Yuusless xd
Could Yuumi be the first champion that gets buffed after release rather than nerfed?
Zeyd (NA)
: Can we stop autofill? Its impacts are ridiculous and Idc if I have to wait longer
: Why is Graves being buffed
He is getting a skin
GnarsRus (NA)
: Why do you play League?
: > [{quoted}](name=Archail,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AEvO5L7K,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-11-28T21:08:11.651+0000) > > Thx for info ^^. On the side note: I moved to normals. Playing with gold - plat instead of unraked - silver. General feeling is much better. after 1 year what happened ? just curious
> [{quoted}](name=Zork Nemehsis,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AEvO5L7K,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-04-29T14:35:24.021+0000) > > after 1 year what happened ? just curious What the fuck did you just bring upon this cursed land
: Oh God... that's the definition of painfully cringy. As for the Manamune/Muramana buffs... think again, who is getting the legendary skin next patch?
: https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/028/720/t3qkhrohrh321.jpg
: I think that this is a slightly flawed version, and would nerf champs with global ultimates/long-range abilities. Maybe it could be like "You deal 10% less damage to champions while you are under an enemy tower."
Rioter Comments
: Nice indeed! Glad to see Odyssey get some love. Zed seems like a very interesting addition, and I can't wait to see more from this universe one day. Also interesting: Zed sees someone familiar in the stars? .... Who could that be?
Rioter Comments
: Atleast remove it from promos, if your in your promotionals then you get an autofill free team. Its beyond stupid that I will grind for 4 hours to reach my promos only to get an autofilled {{champion:31}} mid
What? You dont like katarina support?
PavLoo (NA)
: EUNE is generally considered the most toxic because of "Polaks" (AKA people from Poland) Which is honestly really stupid, because every country has toxic players, not only the polish.
when i see someone talking polish i just say "stop speaking japanese"
: Autofill is... interesting ?
I queued for adc/supp once and got mid, my supp asked me to mid. OK rito
  Rioter Comments

Dusanking12345

Level 96 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion