: > [{quoted}](name=KVbqbFsC8e,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EmA3GaMV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-02T10:16:52.181+0000) > > Probably because Riot doesn't do anything about actual toxicity. By that I mean things that really do ruin the game, such as trolling/inting/afking. Written toxicity is equally as bad as trolls, inters and AFKs. If someone on our team trolls and you decide to be a toxic child in chat I will report both of you. I don't want or need either of you in my teams.
> [{quoted}](name=Shuriman God,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EmA3GaMV,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-02T12:36:59.133+0000) > > Written toxicity is equally as bad as trolls, inters and AFKs. > > If someone on our team trolls and you decide to be a toxic child in chat I will report both of you. I don't want or need either of you in my teams. I will have a flamer who is trying to win over a silent troll any day of the week. If he flames, I can mute. If he trolls afks ints... what am I supposed to? Report them. So that it can be labeled "having a bad game". Just because they accidentally aa-d an enemy and got an assist doesn't make them actually try
Warix3 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Barkley,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dE5EhlLu,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-07-28T16:21:25.101+0000) > > No. Because you get idiots that hover high priority meta picks when they’re last to pick and clearly won’t get that champion. > > No. No. No. And when you ban their champion, what happens? They troll or dodge. Banning someone's champion solves nothing
They dodged. Or if he starts saying K I'M TROLLING in chat your team will dodge. I just spared 15 minutes of my life that I don't have to spend with an autistic 13 year old. Even if I dodge, I'll take the 3 lp loss.
: > [{quoted}](name=pickcollins,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dE5EhlLu,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-07-28T20:40:59.319+0000) > > Banning champs that ur allies declare saved my ass from Draven support. I don't feel sorry that I did it at all and I don't feel sorry for someone who has their champ banned if it looks like a troll pick I mean that's what dodging is for. Chances are if he's playing draven supp he won't be a good support anyways. It's pretty annoying to be a onetrick and to have your one champ banned.
Well don't be a one dimensional excuse of a player who knows only one champion.
Warix3 (EUW)
: Disable option to ban picks from your teammates
I dont mind off meta picks as long as there is sense to them. But when I see shaco top in gold-plat games, I'm banning that shit. You are not pinkward, and even he has games when he just can't do anything. Ofc on YouTube you only see the highlights but if you check out his stream he doesn't go OMG SHACO TOP IS INSANE 1V9 EVERY GAME. So please stop trying to copy people who play the game for a living. I love to watch Stylish but I'm dogshit on Zed. So I don't pick it in ranked. Its that simple.
: Riot can u give us winrate of autofill role ?
I honestly don't have any problems with autofill. I get auto filled once every 20 games or so and I just play out that support game. It's actually good when I'm grinding, because it helps me not to play on autopilot after like 5 jg games. Its like I could eat my fav food every day but I'd get bored of it in a week. Autofill is the healthiest iteration of not getting your role. If your remember role calling in soloq you most likely agree.
ARC RAZIEL (EUNE)
: Diana @Riot Zhanos
For some fucking reason Riot just wants to destroy Diana for good. Idk what is their issue with her but its getting downright ridiculous. She used to be my 2nd main in the jungle. I never like any of the ap junglers (which we have sooo many of khm) but her. She was fun to play but required mind to it not like some of the favoured assassins like Akali (fuck you). But now she's just getting gutted every single time. Why?
Flaithet (NA)
: Riot, you're a child
Riot should introduce a little. feature which counts how much time you spend typing and add it to those logs. I'm pretty sure that the amount of time you have wasted with typing all this banworthy toxicity, you could have just muted all and done your best. P.S.: saying I'm not mad doesn't make you not mad LULZ
Raoul (EUW)
: Stop throwing me into premade teams.
Oh the moment when you get 4 inting fucks who flame you and question mark ping you all game and type in cyrillian. Priceless. I can't even fucking report them, Rito is gonna be like yeah we don't understand them either. Like you know they are flaming you, it's obv but what can you do. So I built ad on sona since I had 5 kills out of 7. I
: Small Diana Gameplay changes coming to PBE
I honestly can't express how much this saddens me. Diana used to be one of my favourite champs and was my secondary main in jg. Her jungling has been already killed and since I don't really play solo lanes I eventually stopped playing her. She became incredibly one sided. It also. doesn't help that she doesn't fit into any meta in the last like 3 seasons. I was excited when I saw the title of this board then I got depressed. Apperently Diana, a go in and hope to kill one assassin is not allowed to one-shot while the entire game is based around oneshots from even supports (fuck you brand). Idk why its Diana who is a problem not 27 other champs who refuse to not be meta for several patches.
: Zilean didn't get a professor skin
It's fine. Lux got another skin. Because she doesn't have enough. She certainly needs that skin as well. Zilean can just wait until the next century, Lux needs another one. Jesus fucking Christ.
: But he still has 2 dashes and a single target stun. ._.
Two dashes and a single target stun isn't all that much. Most toplaners run around with lot more cc. People just hate Renekton becsuse they can't play against them. I hate Riven because I can't play against her. If I have to choose I'll play against the croc any day of the week.
: Why in the world would you BUFF RENEKTON??
Because he is one of the few toplaners who can affect the game with his lead while not having 4 dashes and aoe stun and shield. Fuck you Riven.
: @Riot SapMagic, don't give in to peer pressure, keep positional ranks!
This system basically supports one tricks,or one role players. For people who like to play more than 1 role, or excel at filling that system wasn't quite good. I usually play jungle but when I duo with my ad friend I play supp, when I duo with my friend who is also a jg/mid we usually swap the roles after 2 games so we don't get bored so easily. For us, this made the game much more enjoyable than playing 3 meta champs in 1 role. Also you said if you play a fill role you aren't really afraid of losing. I think this decreases your motivation and you give up easily if the game doesn't go well while on your main role you might try hard til your last breath. The fill system is good in terms of making you remember that there are different roles in the game. When an only toplaner who always complains about junglers gets filled to jg for a game it kinda helps to realise that it's not about gank top 24/7. It's great if you know you role flawlessly but some insight to the other roles helps you improve. But this can only occur if you are just as dedicated to win as support as you would be as a midlaner.
: I wish Riot could just remove the Magic Pen from Oblivion orb and give it Grievous Wounds instead
I'd prefer this way. Although there aren't many ppl who go mortal reminder early, maybe against the healing cut portion against mundo or smth, but every other way its a huge stat loss. But yeah oblivion orb sorc shoes makes me cringe everytime I pick something tanks. I have a fucking visage and their boot2 and a cheap COMPONENT makes me be as tanky as a lvl1 ezreal.
: One thing I really want back in League: Boots Enhancement
Honestly I don't even remember what they did. I remember homeguard being the go to after midgame and that's it. If a mechanic is so forgettable for many players (as I scrolled there are many ppl. who don't remember either) I don't see why it should be brought back. People mostly. remember the broken shit that got removed, hiya there DFG meta hiya there banner meta. There isn't a single item that got removed and I think it should be back.
: Do you believe that Riot is enfocing a 50% winrate by intentionally matching you with bad teams?
Well this is another form of I can't climb because *draw card* bad teammates! *Draw another* and rito doesn't want me to! Excuse to justify that you've hit your peak and it takes more effort to get better now. I've hit mine at mid platinum MMR 2 yrs ago but I simply don't have the time to put the necessary effort into it anymore. If I get gold in placements I'm positive I'll climb to plat quite fast. Yes sometimes you get tilted and tired teammates and you might lose because of them, but then again sometimes you are this teammate. Although it highly helps your win rate if you learn how to get carried. Hey Jinx is in 8/2 while I'm 1/3. Time to sacrifice myself for Jinx and do everything I can so she carries us. Man people try to find so many excuses for not being able to climb. It's way easier to climb early, learning to fundamentals of the game but later it's difficult. Learning good macro is not 10 games, it's hundreds and that's what most people who get stuck fail at. Like, yeah ur 400 games onetrick Riven destroyed top but split pushes constantly while the enemy groups up and their 0/6 Sion is going to have more impact, because once again, he knows how to get carried. And when we lose the Rivrn says garbage team, this is why I'm hard stuck.
Kryptone (EUNE)
: Unpopular Opinion, but I hate URF this time around because...
Idk I like this URF. Random champs, not I banned shaco they picked zed type of shit like before. The one problem is that I don't think they sound have removed the banned picks. Just change it. Just played 3 games against fucking Morgana. We had 4 meele. I'll let you figure out what happened. Like I don't care about dmg, the gamemode is about explosive fights without mind. It's fun. But standing PERMANENTLY in binding isn't. Oh hey she missed one. Buuut she has perma spellshield. Champs like her should be banned from the mode and it would be even better. All in all I like it. Just few annoying champs.
saltran (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dyrreah,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cfuomgal,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-01-21T00:27:08.160+0000) > > Because it's terribly frustrating when your botlane keeps pushing and playing dumb and not warding agaisnt a fucking Xin Zhao and then flames YOU for not diving the enemy leona ezreal at lvl3. That's why. If it's really your junglers fault you lose you won't be duo botlane 1/17. Okay thank you for your hiperbole. I'm just saying that Jng isn't on a state to be crying as you guys do, and if Junglers get more blaim than other roles maybe it's maybe because Jng is the single hand most influential role in the game for both when you win and when you lose. I didn't knew that the Boards was so plagued with Jng mains that refuse to get how broken their role is.
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cfuomgal,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2019-01-21T04:05:22.463+0000) > > Okay thank you for your hiperbole. > > I'm just saying that Jng isn't on a state to be crying as you guys do, and if Junglers get more blaim than other roles maybe it's maybe because Jng is the single hand most influential role in the game for both when you win and when you lose. > > I didn't knew that the Boards was so plagued with Jng mains that refuse to get how broken their role is. I did not say with a word that jg isn't broken. Yes it is. But its broken at a cost. You get all the blame and flame which is something a jg main is used to so doesn't really matter. It is the most influential role in the game but that itself means that there are way more possibilities that you can screw up. I can't sit under a turret for the first 20 minutes and calmly trade and farm. I have to make risky decisions and plays right at the 2 minute mark when the scuttle spawns. Laners don't have that. The only lane that is in a similar situation is mid. The lane is the most susceptible to ganks and they are also way more fragile than toplaners. They have to make. Laners have half the game for farming and a half lane to cover while jungler cover and entire side of the map. Yes junglers do fuck up sometimes. Same as every player. As OP mentions it you make a play on top, get something bot is still going to flame you and vice versa. Walking from top to bot is a long time and if you think you are going to get dove, you have to leave. The same way you are getting killed by the enemy jg and flame me, his toplaner flames him because I ganked top. No matter where you go and what you take at least one player is going to feel like they deserve my attention. You think of yourself as a good player who can carry but I don't know if that's true. Maybe giving you an early kill wins the game maybe you won't do anything with it. So I'm taking the smaller risk in which I don't die and maybe get something done somewhere else. I just wish ppl tried to understand that there are 5 players on a team and I'm not your butler. And the other 3 players feel the same! Like they are entitled to be ganked. Ever occurs to you that I'm not going top because im tracking the enemy jg and he is likely topside? If that is a 2v2 we win I'm coming. If its not 90% percent sure we do, I'm not. And if I alert ping your tribush im not doing it to annoy you but to let you know hey I think enemy jg is there, be careful.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dyrreah,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PiLzoWMn,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-01-21T00:38:41.472+0000) > > "Difficulty scales with champ popularity." It's actually the opposite. The less ppl play a champ the more of them are hardcore mains who play well. I can go a fucking 9/5 shit cs Lee sin and get an s- since every "im faker" kid wants to play that overrated shit. But if I go Diana, who is a rarely picked I have to have under 4 deaths, 15+ kills, 8 cs/minute at the very least good vision score and I'll still get a fucking A+. You.....you are aware that lee is literally the most picked jungler in the game, right? And he has never, not even one, been generally unpopular either.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PiLzoWMn,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-01-21T10:30:26.085+0000) > > You.....you are aware that lee is literally the most picked jungler in the game, right? And he has never, not even one, been generally unpopular either. That was my exact point. He is picked so frequently that the average play level is lower than that of a champion that is only picked by one tricks. One tricks are usually very good with that one champ and if only they pick it, the average is going to be higher. Lee is popular so his average is lower.
: The nicest and rudest adc mains iyo
Idk I'm a jungler so I'm the target of every fucking feeding adc. I usually just mute the little shits.
hoganftw (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Oasis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cG9Ph0xo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-19T23:32:19.093+0000) > > It could be worse. You could get paired on a team with a 4-man premade. Play top in a 4man premade and get literally no ganks lmao
> [{quoted}](name=hoganftw,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cG9Ph0xo,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-20T00:18:36.162+0000) > > Play top in a 4man premade and get literally no ganks lmao And flamed and reported by 4 ppl unrightfully.
: You need to farm and ward to get S+, and the games cant be too short either. 'And difficulty scales with champ popularity. Generally you need like 100 cs every 10 minutes, dunno numbers for wards. I got 14+champs at m7 just because i play a lot of farm heavy ones x)
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PiLzoWMn,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-19T21:35:25.360+0000) > > You need to farm and ward to get S+, and the games cant be too short either. > > 'And difficulty scales with champ popularity. > > Generally you need like 100 cs every 10 minutes, dunno numbers for wards. > > I got 14+champs at m7 just because i play a lot of farm heavy ones x) "Difficulty scales with champ popularity." It's actually the opposite. The less ppl play a champ the more of them are hardcore mains who play well. I can go a fucking 9/5 shit cs Lee sin and get an s- since every "im faker" kid wants to play that overrated shit. But if I go Diana, who is a rarely picked I have to have under 4 deaths, 15+ kills, 8 cs/minute at the very least good vision score and I'll still get a fucking A+.
: Please Unbench the Kench...
Please don't unbench the kench. One of the most frustrating shit to play against. Hey enemy adc is a literal idiot and got caught? NO PROBLEM I PRESSED A BUTTON. And my "counterplay" is to kill a tanky af SUPPORT to get the adc out of his belly but oh wait he runs at mach5 and has 2 healthbars. F U N.
saltran (EUW)
: Why do jungler mains have such a victim complex when they are playing the strongest role in the game ?
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cfuomgal,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-01-20T19:52:39.027+0000) > > Why do jungler mains have such a victim complex when they are playing the strongest role in the game ? Because it's terribly frustrating when your botlane keeps pushing and playing dumb and not warding agaisnt a fucking Xin Zhao and then flames YOU for not diving the enemy leona ezreal at lvl3. That's why. If it's really your junglers fault you lose you won't be duo botlane 1/17.
: Maybe its not a role for you, after all jungle is most overpowered role and jungle difference wins 8/10 games. If you cant handle that pressure there are 4 other roles for that. But you gotta accept, 80% of your lost games as jungler, IS YOUR FAULT.
> [{quoted}](name=SuffocateMeDaddy,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cfuomgal,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-01-20T18:52:16.181+0000) > > Maybe its not a role for you, after all jungle is most overpowered role and jungle difference wins 8/10 games. If you cant handle that pressure there are 4 other roles for that. But you gotta accept, 80% of your lost games as jungler, IS YOUR FAULT. Maybe its not the game for you, after all your marksman role is the collective term for "annoying players" and adc feeding the living shit out of the enemy jungle is what wins most games. If you can't handle the pressure there are many other games for you just please stop playing this one, since your kind is the reason actual good adc players are marked as idiotic brats.
KazKaz (OCE)
: Win rate doesn't correlate to how overpowered a champion is sometimes (Irelia + Akali)
I don't know. Some champs are just made to be unhealthy for the game I guess on purpose. Explain with anything else why Riven exists. Yes she has an extreme skill ceiling I don't doubt that. But if the player is an actual Riven main who has the hours and practice in it you are basically toast. And even worse her entire kit is based on what? Animation cancelling which IMO is kinda dumb. The reason there aren't many good rivens is that learning an actual control that basically breaks the games laws is something that takes way more time than an actual human being puts into a video game. And let's not get started on what happens if a riven gets ahead. "But but but she's haaaaard" Yeah she is. I know I suck dick at Riven. That's still no excuse for the overloaded kit she has. Which other character has that much mobility, which are completely neutral BTW not offensive or defensive 2 ccs out of 4 abilities that amount of damage without resources AND with the proper combo being literally unfollowable with untrained eyes? Champions like her are unhealthy and that's it. I love her looks her idea her lore and I'd love to play her but I'm not a mechanical player. Literally only onetricks can play her decently and those are generally ppl who can afford to spend 8 10 hours a day playing the game. And the rest of us actual human beings who have school and work and social life and just wanna play in out free time have to deal with those onetricks. U N H E A L T H Y
: Akali has 47 w/r in masters+ but I guess that's bad players dragging her down.
Yes because the 0.03% of the playerbase is so valuable to a statistical analysis which takes ALL ranked play into account. Easy, ever wanna see what is broken? Check out what TF Blade plays. He is rank1 for two reasons. He play incredibly well, and he abuses the most broken garbage the game has. In the last 3 months all the highlights I've seen from him are Akal Irelia and Jax. Curious isn't it.
Moody P (NA)
: Why remove Irelia's unique strengths?
Because she is ungodly broken and those mechanics are so unlike any other in the game that the only time you play against it is when u play against her.
: > [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Li1h4QGP,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-06T01:34:21.875+0000) > > This was the worst change of Preseason. It literally punishes you for being better than your opponent at the only real PvE portion of the game. fuck that. The dude is smurfing in silver, fucking should get punished for it tbh.
> [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Li1h4QGP,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-01-06T04:04:06.607+0000) > > The dude is smurfing in silver, fucking should get punished for it tbh. Completely agree with you. Hey I'm hardstuck diamon5, I'll just play a new acc and feel good when I wreck players way below myself. Such an egoistic and just overall hateful shit.
floo (EUW)
: Assassins are not healthy for the game. They're design is too forward in terms of "damage and get out", that is correct. Which is exactly why they shouldn't exist. It's not fun to play against and in a lot of cases feels unfair (mostly when they snowball, but that's another story). I much prefer bruisers too since they can be worked around by not just "Lulu R, shield and hope for the best", as long as they aren't overloaded with mobility and spam (looking at Jax and especially Irelia & Yasuo). Heals and shields are hard to manage, but in my opinion healthier than raw damage, because they are a less common ressource. Everyone deals massive loads of damage atm, few champs actually have ways to prevent themselves or even others from blowing up. Balance sadly is not existent in the game as many would like it to be. Enchanters have had their time with AC; I can see why people don't like them. Still, my view on this is "Survivability/Protection > Damage". (Mainly because I don't want to die every fight after 2s if I don't use Flash, Heal AND have my support to save me)
My honest problem with assassins that they are getting easier and easier. Like Kha. 2 years ago yes you got fed with Kha early but if you didn't know PERFECTLY how to go in and teamfight with him you were worthless. Today it's very different. Assassins always had this "lategame is hard" syndrome which let ADCs shine after "midgame is hard". Now assassins are like lel there is no lategame. Game is done by 25-30. This is where the real problems shine. I would like to see those "khazix mains" who haven't even touched the champion but now play him since he is broken. I wanna see them fare in a 45 minute game. They would get caught and lose EVERY SINGLE GAME. Because they do get caught, but getting caught at minute 21 is "yeah well fuck rip cloud drake". WOOOW. Wait it doesn't count for jack. The quickness of the game is the real problem, not damage in just itself.
floo (EUW)
: Well, you're right. Sadly it's either "too much damage" or "too much protection". Depends on the pov. I'd prefer being able to play for more than 2s in literally any fight and not play a hypermobile assassin. However, I don't see how assassins are a single tiny bit healthier than enchanters. They are egoisticly designed, feast/famine champs that make playing against them feel shit for anyone who doesn't build tank or shit to play as. Enchanters at least work well even with low income, as long as you know what you're doing (besides point and click shields). And tbh Idk what you're trying to say with your last sentence.
I view assassins as the necessary bad. The problem is that they are the natural counter for adcs and hence the counterpart of enchanters. When either one is strong the other is going to be weak. Although I much prefer when bruisers (in a healthy state, fuck you jax) act as adc counters. I can be a fed Vi but if I go in to one shot that adc mindlessly its my own death sentence. While assassins can go in one shot come out. The repercussions of a bad play is totally forgivable rn. Hey I'm zed, I ulted the adc and didn't pay attention that he has stopwatch. It's fine onehsot the enchanter with my basic abilities. If I play Vi and say I'm ulting this adc. Fuck he has stopwatch, I'm dead af since I ulted to get to him. Although a meta bruiser doesn't give a fuck and kills 2 others late game (fuck you jax). IMO the problem with enchanters hides in their natural position against assassins. This is why I prefer tank supports. Oh hey khazix nice jump it would be a shame if you got naut ulted mid air. It a tank supp is not behind they can delay an assassin so hard that they can't do much. To sum it up, there are very few healthy champions and roles in the game. I consider enchanters worse is because I don't see them go even. Its either "nami is 0/6" or "my fucking god she healed my entire combo with one spell"
floo (EUW)
: Yea sure, we should shit on the only kind of champion that can save another person from getting blown up these days (and that doesn't even work well bc they have been nerfed into the garbage dumb).
That's the point, the entire role is unhealthy for the game. If they are weak people playing them are dissatisfied. If they are strong it's impossible to do anything about a somewhat decent adc and that makes the game unhealthy. And let's be real, this is League, there is no in-between. I'm very sorry about champs that are this op or garbage because it's not fun to main them. You see a champ being strong and play it but know that "yeah this is getting nerfed".
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dyrreah,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P82rjauB,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2019-01-04T11:18:23.878+0000) > > Enchanters as supports are the dumbest shit in the game mate. I really hate having my entire champion countered with one ability. (Looking at you lulu r, poly and Janna as a whole). I seriously think that people that main Enchanters just.... aren't good players so they pick the easiest shit. And before the "but yi and Jax and etc are easier" no they are not. Yes they are fucking brain dead but jungling in itself needs a brain while spamming tornado and pressing r if someone is close doesn't. If you want to insult me, do it directly, because i don't main enchanters, i never did. They are simply too weak to survive in current meta. But, if you think that enchanters are easiest role of them all, i suggest playing as one for a few games, mr. Jungle main.
In fact I did play my fair share of enchanters when I played duo bot with my bff. Once he called me out like "since when did you learn Janna?" My response was "well i got her on aram like 3 times". Yeah enchanters are hard if you can't dodge skillshots and things like that. Although thats not an enchanter explicit knowledge but an overall gameplay skill. If you don't count basic skills like vision, minimap scouting and dodging enchanters basically lack every single other partial skill. No need to lasthit, no need to position too well, since you are secondary or third in line of focus. No need to be good mechanically, no need to do flashy plays. Mechanics on a thresh for example is just literally bread and butter. You can have all the basic skills, if you suck mechanically you are useless with him. This entire spectrum of necessary skills are way less on enchanters and this is not exactly healthy or anything for the game. Players who are unable to improve said skills can still achieve which ends up causing the playerbase to degrade skillwise in addition to the already toxic af attitudes.
Dr Dog (NA)
: because assassins are easy to get kills with and usually do get a lot of kills, but kills have nothing to do with how useful you are to a team and talon mid game without a lead or late game in general is useless
Exactly. Had many games where an enemy assassin went apeshit but couldn't do shit in teamfights. In soloq its usually considered lost because people don't group up. ofc a zed can get a kill 2v1 or 1v1 but in a 4v1 its a very different story since most of them aren't LL Stylish. Moreover, pretty much none of them.
CakeMix (EUW)
: You got to be kidding. I can litrally walk away from my keyboard while playing Talon and still get a kill.
But not too many people play Talon nowadays. I guess he is that hidden wtf.
Weensw (NA)
: @junglers: what's the most ungreatful thing laner told you after a success gank?
Gank top -> get a kill My laner is 15% hp Enemy jg is khazix Start to push the lane so my top can back and wave can reset Toplane spampings me not to I tell him kha will kill him No. Spamping. Okay. Kha proceeds to flash on him and kill him Toplaner says gg jungle diff and alt f4s. I stopped playing the game for a good 2 weeks.
WoOxêr (EUW)
: assassins must have counterplay he have none, neither Rengar, especially Rengar.
You clearly haven't played rengar nor any assassins dude. Yes rengar can feel extremely unfair when he's ahead but that ahead must mean level advantage, item advantage and vision advantage. With Kha being bs i do agree he just gets to powerspikes way too easily. A rengar won't oneshot you with a serrated, while khazix definitely will if you are isolated which is obviously 99% of the time in the jg. Kha also scales way better and is more reliable with the stealth having a charge interaction not a hey rengar is coming everyone back off and its just going to fall off.
nonstart (NA)
: You obviously don’t play adc ever if your saying that all adc mains are saying is that is feels bad to play adc during the entire game and we just want some champs to be viable not over powered
I'm a jungler who occasionally plays adc. I like the sense of carrying and no its not that hard. You know how simple is it to just NOT DIE in lane? You have a teammate next to you whose entire purpose in the game is that You don't die. Who the fuck is zoning the enemy in my jungle so I can get my camps? Who watches toplanes back when he needs to break a freeze? Oh right fucking noone. I usually pick ez or jinx and god they are so easy. "But positioning" yeah well fucking learn it its not that hard. Few games in and you'll start to develop a sense of distance and safety. Oh shit 90% of boards is below gold tryna be smart af. ADC is the most babied, cared for and overall annoying role that exists. For seasons nothing mattered if your adc sucked dick you just straight up lost if the enemy ad was better than yours. I had enough of those times and yes I love punishing them. Now every role is able to carry and that is not a bad thing. You are just crying because you aren't the person that gets a quadra after your team did a perfect setup and top and jg died for the engage so you can type gg ez or get carried. Babies.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: You want my gold items for supports nerfed? Sure, you can do that. But nerf assassins and conqueror, so i can play enchanters again.
Enchanters as supports are the dumbest shit in the game mate. I really hate having my entire champion countered with one ability. (Looking at you lulu r, poly and Janna as a whole). I seriously think that people that main Enchanters just.... aren't good players so they pick the easiest shit. And before the "but yi and Jax and etc are easier" no they are not. Yes they are fucking brain dead but jungling in itself needs a brain while spamming tornado and pressing r if someone is close doesn't.
: I find extreme cases where the game is 0-20 at 5 mins to be rare, and those would be the only situations i would want to surrender in. Anything else I want team-mates who haven't given up at 10 mins because mid is 1/0/1
> [{quoted}](name=dracocrash,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HzWv9wAV,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-12-24T15:49:41.679+0000) > > I find extreme cases where the game is 0-20 at 5 mins to be rare, and those would be the only situations i would want to surrender in. > > Anything else I want team-mates who haven't given up at 10 mins because mid is 1/0/1 Exactly. I honestly can't recall more than 3 or 4 games where it was like yeah we lost af by 10 minutes. When the enemy team has a 5 kills vayne and a 4 kills yasuo. Champs that are dumb in late getting fed early yeah I can assume we lost. But when they have a Xin who yes, has 5 kills but hasn't taken a single drake and dies for diving my 0/4 jhin then we can surely win the game becsuse he has no idea what the game is about and will fall off in 15 minutes.
Irasiel (NA)
: Why isn't banning preferred picks from teammates a reportable offense?
Because people don't want to see XxPuzzyAnnihilator2006xX instalock fucking Yasuo into a clear counter. They ban it because they don't miss them go 0/8 and then flame LITERALLY EVERYONE. I never do this I have my go to bans that's it. But for some reason I only see declared Yasuo Riven etc get banned by their own team. Its that simple. I do understand how high the skill cap is on those champs. Thats why I don't trust them. I'm a pleb I play Vi and WW and Kayn and I know that if I see a Yasuo on the enemy team imma set my tent and I don't leave until they are 0/5. Usually works. So I expect my opposing jungler to do the same and no, they won't play safe, no they won't check minimap when I ward them around no they won't care when enemy darius is MIA. They are going to make the play. The play on aftershock flash available Lissandra while they are 2 lvls down and have no f. They will do it. And fail. And I don't like losing because of them. So go ahead ppl, ban those champs.
: IDK what the requirements are but I feel like the grading system should be based on the Lobby of that particular game and not arbitrary statistics outside of your match. So what happens is you kick some ass in that game but oh...you didn't reach x number of creeps....A-...B**** i farmed champs!
Yep.... its literally impossible to get an S on Diana.... every time I play her and it goes really well (I play her jg) I get a great KDA, even though my main gameplan is always vision and objective control. So dissatisfying that I play my heart out but I can't get my lv7 on her. I have fucking lv7 on champs I have no idea of but can't fucking get it on Diana since only one tricks play her on lane. A few weeks ago I had a game where I went something 15/3 with a high vision score and 190 farm at 27 when we ended. A+. Haven't played her since becsuse it just annoys me so much. Stop comparing me to high diamond ex pro one tricks I'm a mid plat pleb ffs. But when I play Lee and I go 7/5 with shit farm and I just get a random S. Literally garbage on Lee but his playerbase is even worse so 7/5 counts as WOW score. Same with Kha. Can't play him for shit, still good rates. The comparison is utter garbage and makes zero sense. If a champ is meta it's easy af to get good rates since so many bronze idiots try to abuse but suck with them AND they are strong. But when I play an out of meta champ and 1v9 the fuck out of the game I don't get the hey good job mate all I get is S- next time do even more. Oh wait the game is so fast paced that if I disappear to clear my jungle every time its up the game is instantly lost. Thank you. And then we get the "hey go troll" with a video called IS IT META? Have fun or be competitive, pick one Riot. If I wanna have fun I'm gonna play ARAM or watch some movies with a talented actress named L. Ann.
Ifneth (NA)
: Apparently they are seen as ‘anti-fun’ champs whose kits discourage and stop interaction; e.g., Janna.
Exactly. These champs all have some mechanics that just scream COCKBLOCK. And since we nerds don't get too much pussy we hate that.
: yep, the slowest projectiles in the game and one-time mechanics that only work in niche situations certainly say "I hate fun!" XD though i'm not sure what to think of Nidalee as her spear used to be completely toxic
I don't mean playing them is not fun but playing against them is agitating. A good anivia or Ryze is a pain to play against. In Jannas case there is a reason she's called brain dead. Like when I duod with my adc friend and picked Janna. Literally like second timed her aside from Aram. And my friend goes like hey since when can you play Janna? I can't mate I just spam shit on cd and when you get jumped I press r.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dyrreah,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9jk1YpnJ,comment-id=00010004,timestamp=2018-12-07T14:28:20.221+0000) > > Why is this comment so downvoted? This is literally the reason people don't climb oh I can't play against x ill just ban it. Then you can't play against 2 and you want 2 Bans. I despise playing against Lee sin yet I never ban him because I realised how to play against him. He is annoying and stupidly overrated (I mean yeah he's hard late game but ganking and doing a qq e hey u died is NOT SKILLFUL). I learned how to deal with him. Ofc when Irelia is like > Irelia: *exists* > Your whole team: we dead af > thats a different story but honestly right now this is only Irelia and maybe akali and lb. Communicate with your team ask them please ban x, I will ban y. Surprisingly helpful reactions occur usually. Honestly it isnt a "oh god irelia exists". Yeah she can be a difficult matchup for the more common champs played, but guess what? Why do you think Viktor top and Lucian top have been around more? To poke and punish people like Irelia. With Akali and Leblanc, Xerath works quite well because he just needs to predict their movements rather than try to play something that requires you to see your target. He also has the range to poke without being in any danger area. Morde also works well against Akali. Zilean ive beat akali with as well. Honestly i find champions like Yi much more annoying. The rest are only actually good if the person playing her is good. Which quite a few are just people who want to try and tilt the other person cause they picked the champ (which obviously works quite well lol)
Well that's the point, thank you. No champ is insta win anymore (we don't miss you 2 sec silence Kass) but the mentality of I'll just ban it kills individual improvement. Ban 1 that counters you or you just don't like that's fine. But what do we want? Hey 15 champs are broken give us 15 bans. I honestly see why people want to ban stuff but it's literally escaping the problem. When the champ gets nerfed and becomes an alright champ you won't ban it anymore. Next game you get obliterated in lane by that champ because you have never learned the necessary counterplay. Then said individual goes on boards and makes a thread about WTF XY SO BROKEN I kept banning them for 2 months BTW I have no idea of the matchup.
: This game would be better off without Yasuo in it
Idk I love Yasuo players. Both on my team and as an opponent. I'm a Vi main. Nothing fucks Yasuo more than Vi and Naut R, but Vi can one-shot him as well. Camping a yasuo and tilting him to oblivion is one of my favourite things in this game. 1. When he is on my team, it's just as easy. Get lvl6 go bot and call the yasuo. If I land a good ult it can allow yas to ult both of them. There you have a 2 kills yasuo with PD. Even if he sucks dick he can r my r and then he's gonna get focused later, allowing me to punch through the back line. I just LOVE yasuos. {{champion:254}}
: Give us 2 bans per player
Honestly don't think so. Bans are NOT supposed to serve the purpose of hey this is broken. Obviously it's riots fault that it looks like that. Bans are supposed to negate impossible counters. Like playing zed into malzahar. It's extremely hard and if both players are skilled, the malz will have the easy upper hand. So the Zed says hey i will ban malz so I don't get countered to the ground. This is the point of bans. Riot needs to learn balancing so that banning can serve its actual fucking purpose.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ifneth,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9jk1YpnJ,comment-id=00010000000000000001,timestamp=2018-12-07T05:05:55.184+0000) > > Correction: the most hated champions are not CT champions. It’s actually the ones of the guy who created Anivia. Er.. so I looked up his list and I don't think I see your point Anivia, Cass, Janna, Nidalee were created by him. Morgana, Ryze, taric and TF reworked by him. How are these worse than yasuo zoe darius kalista akali morde graves thresh zyra cait.
Anivia Nida Janna Morg Ryze... this person really hates fun.
: Some people.... "I dont want to learn how to play against that champ. So im just going to ban them and claim they are op" You have your 1 ban. Use it. Learn to fight against the other. It isnt hard, you just need to actually turn off your instatilt switch and.... Figure. It. Out. Quite a few people already have, and as soon as you start trying to, you could be among those that think they are not that bad!
Why is this comment so downvoted? This is literally the reason people don't climb oh I can't play against x ill just ban it. Then you can't play against 2 and you want 2 Bans. I despise playing against Lee sin yet I never ban him because I realised how to play against him. He is annoying and stupidly overrated (I mean yeah he's hard late game but ganking and doing a qq e hey u died is NOT SKILLFUL). I learned how to deal with him. Ofc when Irelia is like Irelia: *exists* Your whole team: we dead af thats a different story but honestly right now this is only Irelia and maybe akali and lb. Communicate with your team ask them please ban x, I will ban y. Surprisingly helpful reactions occur usually.
Show more

Dyrreah

Level 153 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion