: > [{quoted}](name=Quepha,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gLJ8tAhG,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-02-26T02:53:54.630+0000) > > .2 seconds is just below average, but if you factor in 50ms of lag it's completely impossible for humans. Rengar leaped on me, i died in .28 seconds. like seems like you need to be faker lvl of reaction time to counterplay this.
> [{quoted}](name=Its All Skillzz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gLJ8tAhG,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-02-26T02:56:14.009+0000) > > Rengar leaped on me, i died in .28 seconds. like seems like you need to be faker lvl of reaction time to counterplay this. Oh so that's the reason he is the most banned and played champ in the LEC,LCS and LEC. I forgot the fact that he has NO COUNTERPLAY. Better nerf this Pick/Ban Champ Riot !!!!!11!!11!!1!!!11!!1!111!!1!!1!1
Ayzev (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Szydney,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=24kJoqye,comment-id=00060000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-10T08:25:54.830+0000) > >He has TOO much counterplay. > > Fixed that for you too :) Yeah, obviously any counterplay at all is too much. > [{quoted}](name=Szydney,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=24kJoqye,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-02-09T19:25:16.950+0000) > > His early game is abusable because of the high w cooldown It's not enough that an assassin has poke. It has to be as effective as a mage's as well, if not better. > and low damage. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfcJ_aNVvyM&t=6m34s 1/3rd of one's health in one combo from that range when both Qs went through minions first. This is with just a component item and lvl 6, against 2 cloth armors. And he's free to do this over and over every ~20 seconds, doesn't even have a mana bar to worry about. With ult and ignite, that's easily a kill after a minute of laning if not faster, consistently, with no other condition than that you hit your skillshots. This guy even said it himself after killing her: "Did you see my damage?" Funny, isn't it? > The Enemy laner can build Armseekers to midigate a lot of Zed's damage. Yeah, he needs a passive 100% armor penetration, I agree.
> [{quoted}](name=Ayzev,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=24kJoqye,comment-id=000600000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-10T10:09:05.628+0000) > > Yeah, obviously any counterplay at all is too much. > > It's not enough that an assassin has poke. It has to be as effective as a mage's as well, if not better. > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfcJ_aNVvyM&t=6m34s > 1/3rd of one's health in one combo from that range when both Qs went through minions first. This is with just a component item and lvl 6, against 2 cloth armors. > > And he's free to do this over and over every ~20 seconds, doesn't even have a mana bar to worry about. With ult and ignite, that's easily a kill after a minute of laning if not faster, consistently, with no other condition than that you hit your skillshots. > > This guy even said it himself after killing her: "Did you see my damage?" Funny, isn't it? > > Yeah, he needs a passive 100% armor penetration, I agree. No point for me to talk with a guy who argues while using sarcasm and is unranked :/.
Ayzev (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Szydney,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=24kJoqye,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-02-09T19:25:16.950+0000) > > He has counterplay Fixed that for you.
> [{quoted}](name=Ayzev,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=24kJoqye,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-10T01:59:54.585+0000) > > He has TOO much counterplay. Fixed that for you too :)
Ayzev (EUW)
: He's bad because his mains are whining. Not even kidding. That's the only argument I have heard so far, that Zed is bad because some streamer says so, no further explanation.
> [{quoted}](name=Ayzev,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=24kJoqye,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-02-09T15:49:23.128+0000) > > He's bad because his mains are whining. > Not even kidding. That's the only argument I have heard so far, that Zed is bad because some streamer says so, no further explanation. His early game is abusable because of the high w cooldown and low damage. The Enemy laner can build Armseekers to midigate a lot of Zed's damage. And more issues :)
Rioter Comments
: Alright. fuck no. You don't get to complain about Zed "being in the gutter" and complaining for buffs when my champion has been shat on by nerfs directly an indirectly. Gangplank has about the same winrate in Platinum+ and is much less cancerous to play against than "oh I'm level 6 and have ignite up, I guess you just die now" Zed. so no. fuck no.
> [{quoted}](name=I memba balance ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HIiJwgkc,comment-id=0033,timestamp=2018-11-30T23:30:34.974+0000) > > Alright. fuck no. You don't get to complain about Zed "being in the gutter" and complaining for buffs when my champion has been shat on by nerfs directly an indirectly. Gangplank has about the same winrate in Platinum+ and is much less cancerous to play against than "oh I'm level 6 and have ignite up, I guess you just die now" Zed. so no. fuck no. In high elo it's like this you know. "Oh i'm a mage and i just bought a 1100g item that cancels out your dirk and rune lethality, i guess Zed is fucking useless now"
: So here I did a League of Graphs NA Plat + Mid Zed and his current win rate is. 52.3% with a 11.2% pick rate. So going off this I am going to say he is fine right now. [https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/na/middle/platinum/by-winrate]
> [{quoted}](name=LeftyRaydy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HIiJwgkc,comment-id=002b,timestamp=2018-11-30T22:40:00.415+0000) > > So here I did a League of Graphs NA Plat + Mid Zed and his current win rate is. > 52.3% with a 11.2% pick rate. So going off this I am going to say he is fine right now. > [https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/na/middle/platinum/by-winrate] High elo starts d2, there he starts to fucking suck ass. We are not talking about his overall performance , but about high elo performance.
: OP posting winrates by a specific time is....pretty bad. I could use the same argument for say that katarina desperately needs lategame buffs because her winrates 40 min+ is only 37% But that would be ignoring that she sits on 52-54% almost the entire way there. Now Zed has a comparatively weak early and his winrate doesnt rise until 30 minutes......however Zed is also supposed to be a high skillcap champ and he isnt supposed to have a high winrate if he has any real amount of players which he does at 9%. If talking winrate vs playrate balance then he is doing just fine.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HIiJwgkc,comment-id=0029,timestamp=2018-11-30T22:23:00.352+0000) > > OP posting winrates by a specific time is....pretty bad. > > I could use the same argument for say that katarina desperately needs lategame buffs because her winrates 40 min+ is only 37% > > But that would be ignoring that she sits on 52-54% almost the entire way there. > > Now Zed has a comparatively weak early and his winrate doesnt rise until 30 minutes......however Zed is also supposed to be a high skillcap champ and he isnt supposed to have a high winrate if he has any real amount of players which he does at 9%. > > If talking winrate vs playrate balance then he is doing just fine. I think u still can't get it He sucks dick in high elo.
Gramps69 (NA)
: Remove keystones so he doesn't get free damage from Electrocute, and then change his passive to a watered-down electrocute. Higher elo players that can hit his skillshots and abilities will make better use of it while low elo facerollers won't be able to just R -> E -> Auto -> Ignite and miss all their Qs
> [{quoted}](name=Gramps69,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HIiJwgkc,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-11-30T15:39:41.730+0000) > > Remove keystones so he doesn't get free damage from Electrocute, and then change his passive to a watered-down electrocute. Higher elo players that can hit his skillshots and abilities will make better use of it while low elo facerollers won't be able to just R -> E -> Auto -> Ignite and miss all their Qs If people in low elo would know power spikes and how to itemize against a Zed (a fucking 1100g item negates 2 items of lethality and they cost in total 5600g) then they would never die, but most likely that's not going to happen. Rework his passive. Also if riot would remove keystones then the game would have to be balanced from the ground, not going to happen for sure.
Vorce (NA)
: There is not much difference between a bad zed player and a skilled one as he is way too easy to play with the amount of tools he have. Remove his last hit assistance passive. Replace with a new passive that increasingly shreds armor with successive skill hits. This will fix the problems in with zed in low elo and high elo. Its way too easy to reach the state where he has too much waveclear that allows him to free roam to make plays.
> [{quoted}](name=Vorce,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HIiJwgkc,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-11-30T15:36:12.038+0000) > > There is not much difference between a bad zed player and a skilled one as he is way too easy to play with the amount of tools he have. > Remove his last hit assistance passive. > Replace with a new passive that increasingly shreds armor with successive skill hits. > This will fix the problems in with zed in low elo and high elo. > Its way too easy to reach the state where he has too much waveclear that allows him to free roam to make plays. if he wants to push then he has to use his w, which again makes him vulnerable for 20 seconds again There's no way a Zed can outpush you if you play as a champ with some waveclear atleast ( Syndra, Xerath, Talon, Aatrox etc.)
: Same here. It feels bad to dodge a combo every 20 seconds only to be hit by one successful combo and lose 50% of your HP.
> [{quoted}](name=SweedishGunner,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HIiJwgkc,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2018-11-30T15:24:06.756+0000) > > Same here. It feels bad to dodge a combo every 20 seconds only to be hit by one successful combo and lose 50% of your HP. You see, you can poke/harass him for more than 50% hp after he uses his combo, you have 20 seconds.
l MrD l (NA)
: hi i can tell youre a very good player what thing im concerned with is down here in low elo (probably plat to bronze) when gets played hes dominating a lot ... can i ask why in high elo hes conisdered weak but in low hes the opposite? when i face him i have trouble dealing with his poke and his W E Q electrocute trade .... i wouldnt mind him being scaling champion though but as it stands im struggling to understand why hes considered weak ? i know he is but i dont get why? so can you possible shed some light :)
> [{quoted}](name=l MrD l,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HIiJwgkc,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-11-30T15:10:26.435+0000) > > hi i can tell youre a very good player what thing im concerned with is down here in low elo (probably plat to bronze) when gets played hes dominating a lot ... can i ask why in high elo hes conisdered weak but in low hes the opposite? > > when i face him i have trouble dealing with his poke and his W E Q electrocute trade .... i wouldnt mind him being scaling champion though but as it stands im struggling to understand why hes considered weak ? i know he is but i dont get why? so can you possible shed some light :) Cause people in low elo will rush damage against him, they dont abuse the fact that they have 22 seconds of time when they can harass the shit out of him. People in lower elo also dont care that hes a melee champ(If i play Syndra i walk up and i harass/poke Zed really hard from lvl 1 to 3,after that i wait until he uses his poke, then i walk up again.)
: Possible ways to Fix Zed
Guys can you wake up ? the 48-49% winrate you're talking about is from bronze to diamond. Once you get to higher elo(like d2) the enemy midlaner will just rush tabi's or armseekers, making Zed fucking useless. In higher elo they also know how to abuse Zed. (He is a melee champion, 22 seconds of vulnerability after using weq to poke) EDIT: Also if you want him to make less oppresive in lower elos and better in higher elos, rework his passive to something that needs skill in order to be applied, this way the skill rewards players that can maximalise the use of the passive(More likely to happen in higher elo.)and will not reward Zed players that can't use it(more likely to happen in lower elo.)
Tusutaki (NA)
: Its a whole lot of nothing. Again hitting everything but the actual issue. Akali can still damage champs with almost no repercussions under the shroud due to her absurd short timeframe after attacking. Irelia still does what she does with no changes to her efficiency. She still has her immense sustain that is combined with her waveclear. Leblanc is probably impacted the most before level 7. At lvl7 and getting the needed items it becomes redundant.
> [{quoted}](name=Tusutaki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZjqATvyb,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-11-28T15:23:16.463+0000) > > Its a whole lot of nothing. Again hitting everything but the actual issue. > > Akali can still damage champs with almost no repercussions under the shroud due to her absurd short timeframe after attacking. > > Irelia still does what she does with no changes to her efficiency. She still has her immense sustain that is combined with her waveclear. > > Leblanc is probably impacted the most before level 7. At lvl7 and getting the needed items it becomes redundant. After Akali's w wears out you have 21 seconds to punish her with almost no repercussions.
: Heh. Right. Whatever you say, buddy boy.
> [{quoted}](name=TINY DlCK %%%%,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fksl9UfE,comment-id=000c0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-24T18:50:52.985+0000) > > Heh. Right. Whatever you say, buddy boy. Don't be mad my little man ;)
BigFBear (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=BigFBear,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fksl9UfE,comment-id=00090002,timestamp=2018-11-24T14:59:20.525+0000) > > Don't talk with this butthurt Boards. > 98% raging silver hardstucks, cirklejerking about their hate and blames towards the game. > Thy are lying and exxagerating so much it's just ridiculous. > I guess it's easier to rage in boards instead of improve yourself. > > Ofc, game could be better. Maybe towers could be a BIT healthier, Plate Gold a BIT less, DMG creep a BIT less and Game length 35 minutes instead of 30 minutes in average. But people pretending Game is unplayable right now 😂 Finally someone with some thinking. Boards are indeed circlejerking about anything And do you know why ? Cause they want the game to adapt to THEM Instead of them adapting to the GAME
: yasuo is the 6th most picked champ in plat+, zed is the 15th most picked champ in plat+ champion.gg
> [{quoted}](name=TINY DlCK %%%%,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fksl9UfE,comment-id=000c00010000,timestamp=2018-11-24T15:30:53.079+0000) > > yasuo is the 6th most picked champ in plat+, zed is the 15th most picked champ in plat+ > > champion.gg Pickrate doesnt show if the champs is broken/bad
Napoleon3 (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Napoleon3,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fksl9UfE,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-11-24T06:32:36.225+0000) > > fuk in your ass zed yasuo same fuking idiots champions fuk your self in your ass zed fuking bastard champion with no skills required anymore fuk you Bronze too much ?
: > [{quoted}](name=MyBackFlipFailed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=p2YYgFsk,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-10-30T20:13:11.294+0000) > > Except quite a few ad carries go to other roles. And missfortune abuses lethality Okay, let's debunk that real quick. Almost all ADC were designed for bot lane. That's a fact. Out of all 21 Marksmen (excluding Teemo for obvious reasons, who makes it 22); Graves and Kindred were designed for use in the Jungle, while Quinn was designed as a roaming marksman for other lanes. These were the only 3 champions designed to be used outside of bottom lane. And even though some other champions have seen use in jungle and/or mid lane (pretty much just Twitch and Corki with a rare rogue Marksman going mid), the fact is that it's primarily 5 Marksmen out of 21 who are not restricted to bottom lane. And out of those 5, 3 of them were designed to NOT be in bottom lane. How is 5 out of 21 "quite a few"? Especially since Kindred, Quinn and Corki see little play? Miss Fortune being one of the lethality abusers (and I don't use lethality on MF, you can check my match history for that) has no bearing on the fact that most marksmen champs still can't effectively use Lethality. The only ones that can offer some form of burst or a heavy focus on abilities.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=p2YYgFsk,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2018-10-30T20:34:45.656+0000) > > Okay, let's debunk that real quick. > > Almost all ADC were designed for bot lane. That's a fact. > > Out of all 21 Marksmen (excluding Teemo for obvious reasons, who makes it 22); Graves and Kindred were designed for use in the Jungle, while Quinn was designed as a roaming marksman for other lanes. These were the only 3 champions designed to be used outside of bottom lane. > > And even though some other champions have seen use in jungle and/or mid lane (pretty much just Twitch and Corki with a rare rogue Marksman going mid), the fact is that it's primarily 5 Marksmen out of 21 who are not restricted to bottom lane. And out of those 5, 3 of them were designed to NOT be in bottom lane. > > How is 5 out of 21 "quite a few"? Especially since Kindred, Quinn and Corki see little play? > > Miss Fortune being one of the lethality abusers (and I don't use lethality on MF, you can check my match history for that) has no bearing on the fact that most marksmen champs still can't effectively use Lethality. The only ones that can offer some form of burst or a heavy focus on abilities. Yea i'm sure that you would be an amazing adition to the current balancing team lmao
: > Remove snapback delay This suggestion is utter dogshit. Why remove it? So that zed can ulti and retreat the milisecond he wants too? What kind of stupid logic is this? Why the fk do you guys give this cancer more options to outplay his opponents when they lack options to outplay him? > 22 seconds to 15 22 to 15 is a bit too big for what is worth. 22 to 18 seems more appropriate.
> [{quoted}](name=VanaQuish,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IpY4Xc8s,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-16T12:05:33.793+0000) > > This suggestion is utter dogshit. Why remove it? So that zed can ulti and retreat the milisecond he wants too? What kind of stupid logic is this? Why the fk do you guys give this cancer more options to outplay his opponents when they lack options to outplay him? > > 22 to 15 is a bit too big for what is worth. 22 to 18 seems more appropriate. "Why the fk do you guys give this cancer more options to outplay his opponents when they lack options to outplay him?" You want to ouplay him ? Buy the 1100g wonderitem called Armguard.
: Someone asking for assassin buffs on the boards? INSANE, you are bold man. I am sorry to say this but no matter how well you word it, or how much logic you put into your post, people will say zed shouldnt be buffed. Because people still believe that only assassins do burst dmg in the game, and they also believe zed is killing people with a w,e,q in high elo nor do they ever equate it to them feeding him or him being ahead to even think of doing that. They will insist, even though you've played the champion for numerous amounts of hours, that they know your main champion more then you do. And because they faced a really good Zed and lost they believe that even though it might not just be that they lost to a better player, that its the champion. We all do this man dont blame them.
> [{quoted}](name=Shablagoo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d8oX4sjv,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-08-30T03:40:34.851+0000) > > Someone asking for assassin buffs on the boards? INSANE, you are bold man. I am sorry to say this but no matter how well you word it, or how much logic you put into your post, people will say zed shouldnt be buffed. Because people still believe that only assassins do burst dmg in the game, and they also believe zed is killing people with a w,e,q in high elo nor do they ever equate it to them feeding him or him being ahead to even think of doing that. They will insist, even though you've played the champion for numerous amounts of hours, that they know your main champion more then you do. And because they faced a really good Zed and lost they believe that even though it might not just be that they lost to a better play, that its the champion. We all do this man dont blame them. Too bad that this is true af
Glîtchy (NA)
: just wtf Riot? what are you thinking?!
DaR1Us93 (EUNE)
: Akali rework
A Bronze 2 talking about who to rework and Yi Being op. What a joke
Kynami (NA)
: There is also cheese involving one ability trades and a Revolver for AP champions. Basically there are a few ways to front load a trade for stupid amounts of damage with very little counter play. Ever seen an Ekko with Electrocute? E's on top of you for auto + E damage + Revolver passive = Zaaaaap. And if he timed it right there was also a W there when he landed on you so the trade was completely one sided.
> [{quoted}](name=Kynami,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ONOcHXRk,comment-id=001a00000000,timestamp=2018-07-20T06:20:41.426+0000) > > There is also cheese involving one ability trades and a Revolver for AP champions. Basically there are a few ways to front load a trade for stupid amounts of damage with very little counter play. Ever seen an Ekko with Electrocute? E's on top of you for auto + E damage + Revolver passive = Zaaaaap. And if he timed it right there was also a W there when he landed on you so the trade was completely one sided. You know ,you can shut him down and harass him before he gets the revolver, if you let him do what he wants it's your fault, not ekko being op
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: yep must be riot cuz the two people having the issue is the same ones using the same internet and not all of the community {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Well , they changed their languages , and a update started to download , so ye ,
: Okay , Thanks , they will try it , if it will not work , i will reply again
So , it doesn´t work for them , it is still sayinf "Logging onto chat service..." Theres no reconnect , they tryed restart pc and modem , didnt worked , so theres a problem from Riot Games i think ,
: no there is a problem with the internet ...
Okay , Thanks , they will try it , if it will not work , i will reply again
: they have issues with their connection tell them to reset modems restart computer and then call their ISP
They dont have problem with internet , cause they are on ts3 ,
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments

EGirlMidMain

Level 196 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion