Mr Tyson (NA)
: > Because it will fuck up the game for the 9 people that intend to play the game.(also its harder for the team to win a 4 vs 5 game) (break the rules get > kicked out) What if you put in mechanics that 'balanced' out games that were 4v5? What if you acknowledge that leaving happens, no matter what you try to do to dissuade it? Internet goes down, power goes out, IRL happens, and sometimes you have a bad week and can't take anymore. Why keep a system that makes afk's feel bad for everyone? The 9 who stay, and the person who's internet goes down and is frantically trying to avoid a leaverbuster. > n league is to play it till the enemy nexus is down. and not leave in the middle of the game because somebody doesn't reach up to your expectations. Now, you can say that me thinking games exist for people to go have fun is wrong. But I will for sure say that this quote is silly and juvenile. That's almost(not quite, but close) like saying the only way to play is the meta way. Now, if you're are going to say that we can't try to make changes to make the game better, then I guess we are done. In every other game I have ever played, if I want to quit, I can quit. This is the only game that has forced me on threat of punishment to continue when I would rather not. I do not like it. I think it should be fixed(including what you do with the other 9 people). If you believe that frustrated people should be forced to play with the people who are making them frustrated, then goo day sir. That is a preposterous idea to me.
>What if you acknowledge that leaving happens, no matter what you try to do to dissuade it? Internet goes down, power goes out, IRL happens, and sometimes you have a bad week and can't take anymore. I know it happends , but there is a difference between intentional and unintentional ,judging by your post it souds like its intended to leave because you dont want to play with that spesific person. >Why keep a system that makes afk's feel bad for everyone? Why remove a system that prevents people with bad internet to play future games(meaning less ruined games) Or gives you the abillity to ruin the game for everybody and not get punished for it ... oh boy the trolls will enjoy to abuse such a tool to ruin more games in the future. > Now, if you're are going to say that we can't try to make changes to make the game better, then I guess we are done. The game is already in a pretty good shape. (its not perfect ,,,perfection is a cruel mistress) >This is the only game that has forced me on threat of punishment to continue when I would rather not. I do not like it. I Finish the game...dont play in the future ? (problem solved) Since you dont like it dont press the play button. >In every other game I have ever played, if I want to quit, I can quit. Well this is not just any orther game , this is league of legends ,, its not heroes of the storm. >. I think it should be fixed(including what you do with the other 9 people). How do you fix something thats not broken ? >. If you believe that frustrated people should be forced to play with the people who are making them frustrated, then goo day sir. If those people cant handle the stuff on the internet , the trolls , the bad people. they should not even use the internet , cause it will get the frustrated every time they use it. Forced to play ? They made the dessision to press the play button and play with 4 random players. (instead of playing with 4 friends) As far as for me ... you see if a person is trying to make me frustrated , i know that i can use the system against them so they wont be able to play in the future , meaning he wont make me or orthers frustrated. I guess we are done. {{sticker:katarina-love}}
Mr Tyson (NA)
: True. I know they like to downvote, so I even edited to make sure I wasn't 'too' harsh. Hence that last question: What did I say that's worth a downvote? Thought there wasn't an issue with how I phrased it and was just providing an opinion, but I had an idea it wouldn't matter.
>What did I say that's worth a downvote? This >Just saw a post on Reddit asking Riot to start banning players that afk. I don't even understand why we have a ban system to begin with. The only thing that should exist is chat banning for trigger words, and whatever they do for names that contain trigger words. I cannot understand how you could want somebody banned because they do not want to play with you. This problem never existed in SC2(which had ranked 3v3 and 4v4), which had leavers and major toxicity. Never an issue in Call of Duty, a major toxic game. People just play the game. The point of a game is to play it. If your not having fun, 2 easy options: either stop playing, or leave,try again, and hope for a better experience. ____________________ >I don't even understand why we have a ban system to begin with. We have it to prevent people that broke the rules to play in the future. ___________ >The only thing that should exist is chat banning for trigger words, and whatever they do for names that contain trigger words. aha....[are you sure about that?](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/PQVQTLJN-forced-name-change) ______________ >I cannot understand how you could want somebody banned because they do not want to play with you. Because it will fuck up the game for the 9 people that intend to play the game.(also its harder for the team to win a 4 vs 5 game) (break the rules get > kicked out) _________________ >This problem never existed in SC2(which had ranked 3v3 and 4v4), which had leavers and major toxicity. Never an issue in Call of Duty, a major toxic game. People just play the game. The point of a game is to play it. If your not having fun, 2 easy options: either stop playing, or leave,try again, and hope for a better experience. What if you never get that so called "better experience" and waist all day trying to find it...that sounds a like lots of fun. _____________ >The point of a game is to play it In league is to play it till the enemy nexus is down. and not leave in the middle of the game because somebody doesn't reach up to your expectations. {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: Just being a dick to everyone should be bannable
Isnt it bannable? >Just being a dick to everyone should be bannable
: The More You Play The More you Lose Your Life(Ranked)
> The people who did use money on this game like 8 years prior I feel bad for you man. You cannot get that money back and the company really got you in the ass pretty hard. Using money on a hobby isnt that bad ya know , as long as you are happy with the product ,,, but i guess you cant understand that.(hmmm,,, when you get in to a store ... buy a snac ,,,, later on eat the snac ,,, and guess what you cant get a refund the snac :o ) > The people who made diamond are people who just played too much and for what? a little diamond helmet Those people wanted to improve in the game and have more fun in it by playing more competitive than the avrage player. >also you get paid a lot more for that than some half ass programmed game from 10 years ago that is slowly bleeding to death. If you play tornaments you can win monney ? (also chess isnt that much fun,,, yes it has lots of strats ,,, it never changes , the play style,,, like there arent new chess pieces added in the future :l ) but hey what do i know huh. >Playing with friends is 10x more healthy for your life and your mind than playing solo q ranked. Not everybody has friends to play this game with .(some may have ,,, but preff to play alone because that friend inst really playing this game)
ponos (NA)
: So not gona waste my time anymore if all im getting is people with nothing better to do but cry over the silver thing. no random person is going to get this handeled so im not wasting my time. If you think I cant defend myself your toxic and controlling and I would rather not even play the game.
Welp i asked for chat logs... The reason im asking for them is to understand your means of "defending your self". I would love to defend my self as well,,, if your logs are innocent c: ! But you have no intention of showing them,.. idk why,,, if the words in the chat log arent anything that breaks the rules,,, you can get your acc unbanned :o _________ tho since you dont wanna show them and discuss them,,, welp i wish you a good night/day , and sweet dreams , im off to sleep c: {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} {{sticker:vlad-salute}} {{sticker:katarina-love}}
: If somone is stabbing you, don't defend yourself just let them stab you. If you stab them back, they you should be the one going to jail. ROCK SOLID SYSTEM
>If somone is stabbing you, don't defend yourself just let them stab you. If you stab them back, they you should be the one going to jail. ROCK SOLID SYSTEM You know the difference between a game and real life ,,,, right ? {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
ponos (NA)
: by not just taking what they say to me. Justify anything I do. Like when people say ima troll or inting when I lane swap because my support is toxic or trolling me. You can read chat and see that I was being accused of this even when I wasnt
Can you copy paste those chat logs and put them here ? I cant really see the chat...{{sticker:vlad-salute}}
ponos (NA)
: there definatly is defending myself that is a right I have and I dont see the reason why I cant do that trying to avoid being reported. Than banned on top of that? This is ridicoulous
How do you defend your self ? You fight fire with fire or ?
: They perma ban anyone for saying gg ez, but if you grief people on purpose they don't care as long as your chat is clean lmao.
>They perma ban anyone for saying gg ez, How is saying gg ez at the end of the game a sportsmanship behaviour ? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: Please be more strict with the player base.
>Please be more strict with the player base. Is a perma ban not enough ? {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
: Done, did not know that. I guess I also just know that their actions are in need in a permanent account removal, so I didn't see a reason to keep anonymity. But the point of the post can be made without the players name anyway, so there it is.
>so I didn't see a reason to keep anonymity The thing is ... we have no power here ,,, to ban people. tho rito support has that power ! (but they wont tell you when they will get the punishment cause rules) [rito support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us) (one day i will learn how to bind links and text together !!! ,,, one day ,,,) {{sticker:vlad-salute}} {{sticker:katarina-love}}
: Problematic behaviors based on champion selection
Do remove the name pls , its against the rules to shame people in here !
: why do people always never try to end the game?
What does gameplay has to do with Player behaviour? >why do people always never try to end the game? Because they dont know how ?
: > [{quoted}](name=WatchDogs Legion,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=IRbRK7QK,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-05T16:35:04.825+0000) > > It's because you got into a game with a Rioter and he give yal Chat ban because you beat em pretty bad and he's salty about it > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Seems like it. i got banned for defending my friend but real toxic person get away lmafo. i dont really get the downvotes
How did you defend your friend ?
HORAIZUN (EUW)
: What is the real point of the perma ban?
>Riot is a rigged company and threaths players as slaves who give them money and bans them as soon as they can . Prove it ? {{sticker:katarina-love}}
obaid6466 (EUW)
: for fweinds only ;w;
I dont get it , im scared {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: Is giving up bannable?
>Is giving up bannable? Yes it is.
Nhika (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ebonmaw,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kE9poeJ4,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-25T03:49:57.618+0000) > > And then you ask google about the player base and it tells you this . > > It looks pretty dead tbh ,,,27 million players every single day is small numbers. > > (I wish i can get back in playing this game ,,, tho i can play it little by little ,,, cause im too burned out of this game.) What's next; using Wiki as an accurate research platform? LOL
Well can you give me some accurate data as to why the game is dying ? (Im asking for numbers , not mistakes that riot is doing)
: Good thing TT is going bye bye at the end of the season.
Imagine those bots getting in to your ranked games :D (after TT removal)
: What's up with low elo ADC's
Why did you post it on the Player Behavior chart ? did you missclick :o ?
Tele II (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ebonmaw,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OQmUAJtP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-24T21:12:07.270+0000) > > Tho he isnt asking for his old acc to be unbanned ? > > He is just saying that he is reformed ,,, or did i miss something ? No you didnt miss anything. After reading some replies I had to re read the post too... like what are these guys on about telling him he will never get unbanned? Lol. He didnt even mention anything about getting his account back.
> like what are these guys on about telling him he will never get unbanned? LoL Those people are called bots ... Copy paste texts lmao. There is even a rule dont be a robot .... why havent the mods taking down his post :o ?
: > [{quoted}](name=Ebonmaw,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lbPAeEze,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-25T15:02:56.057+0000) > > If people are aways toxic they will get punished (dont be toxic > dont get punished) > > People cant force anyone to play your assined lane . if they steal it then its reportable . reportable doesnt always mean they get punished. People can afk the game but the likely hood of getting punished is very low despite being reportable. Also, i literally played zed jungle cuz i got auto filled but literally stole every lane because i was just roaming and poking all game. I never spent time in the jungle that game. They can report me but i wont get in trouble and in fact, i actually won the game because i "stole lanes" aka roamed and poked the hell out of anyone i saw.
Im guessing this isnt your main acc ,,, if it is ,,, how do you play zed jungle without smite ? (only roam ? how do you get xp ? )
: Why people need to stop being toxic and forcing other's to jungle in low skill normal games
>Why people need to stop being toxic If people are aways toxic they will get punished (dont be toxic > dont get punished) >and forcing other's to jungle in low skill normal games People cant force anyone to play your assined lane . if they steal it then its reportable .
Nhika (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ebonmaw,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kE9poeJ4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-23T03:49:16.521+0000) > > prove it The game's balance has gone to crap. The new season's ranked mode destroyed matchmaking. The developers stopped listening to their playerbase. Toxic players can still troll the game. Jungle of all things is the auto-fill role now. The pro scene is losing views, no one watches the games anymore. (Riots great idea of matchfixing for an NA win was funny) Snowball meta is even worse this season - thanks for adding plates. (every pro game ends sub 20 minutes)
And then you ask google about the player base and it tells you this . >https://imgur.com/0A0TtHj It looks pretty dead tbh ,,,27 million players every single day is small numbers. (I wish i can get back in playing this game ,,, tho i can play it little by little ,,, cause im too burned out of this game.)
: Accounts are never unbanned regardless of how much time passes, if you want to prove you are reformed, make a new account and dont get banned this time.
Tho he isnt asking for his old acc to be unbanned ? He is just saying that he is reformed ,,, or did i miss something ?
: How do you not be toxic
>How do you not be toxic Remove the Enter button so you wont be able to use the chat ,,, or just move the chat away from the screen.
Nhika (NA)
: leagues dead bro
: i want to prove that i'm reformed now
> i wish you all get unbanned one day ! I wish all the criminals that are sentenced to life in jail, to get one more chance to be free .
Kat XD (NA)
: Yes, hide. Not just behind your screen, like a normal person, but take it one step further! Know what you are, coward, and let it destroy you from the inside for all eternity! {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
also 2 and 5 are the same ... Why not add something different ?
Kat XD (NA)
: DOWNVOTER! YES YOU, COWARD! SHOW YOURSELF! USE YOUR WORDS AND TELL ME WHY YOU DISAGREE! I SUMMON YOU COWARD! LOWEST OF THE LOW! APPEAR AND FACE ME!
>WTF RIOT DO SOMETHING ABOUT ALL THESE INTERS! Give us some ideas of what can riot do about it?
: Evolution in the permaban idea
> It's just frustrating that we have to build an entirely new account from scratch for offenses that happened a long time ago. What do you guys think? Welp i learned my lesson , and here i am ... it took me some time but i am reformed !!! time is the only matter that you can by pass pretty easy if you dont think about time for too much. Just give it time and your new acc will be even better than the old one !
Mortal333 (EUW)
: i wasnt saying that it was me xD,i would just mute everything fromm the player and leave it like that but not everyone does that. When someone gets triggered it is very common to say these kind of things , and people get banned for saying them, even if it wasnt their fault... That was the main point.
>giving a chat restrict doesnt help at all, only triggers the person even more. The person did a mistake(broke some rules) > he gets punishd for it > and gets mad about not beeing able to control his own emotions ? Why does chat restriction does not help at all ? (it does stop flamers from flaming by telling them they broke the rules, ) Tho maybe you are right ,,, chat restrictions are way to soft ,,, instead instant 14 days bad would be better .. no ? :D Thats how i see it at least :p ... maybe im on the wrong side of things. {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
Mortal333 (EUW)
: Toxic behaviour and chat restrict bans
> now banning people saying '' dude why are you inting , wtf are you doing, dont be dumb'' I have a question , why do you even bother asking a troll of his intentions ? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: Can TFBlade PLEASE get a permaban?
: > you can now skip the session where you were once forced to honor someone just to speed up the process of getting into another game. Uh, you were NEVER required to honor anyone, in the old system or the current. Honor has never been required. If people aren't honoring you, it's not because they're in a hurry to get into another game, it's because they didn't feel like honoring you.
Or maybe they are honnoring their premades :D
Frizzil (NA)
: whats the point?
What kind of people do you consider trolls ? ()
: my account was permantly banned for no reason and ive spent over 1g on on riot. unfair.
>my account was permantly banned for no reason and ive spent over 1g on on riot. unfair. By paying money that does not give you the rights to skip the rules .
: > [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=dGpeRIz3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-08T22:22:51.561+0000) > > Because in short, there is no such thing as justified toxicity. > > Chat gets more strikes before perm becayse it is easier to detect. This is an objectively false statement. Why is teammates deliberately going out of their way to screw you specifically, and admitting as much themselves, less bannable than telling those teammates that they're the reason we've lost, that they're the ONLY reason my lane wound up the way they did, and that they should eat shit because there's no one in this entire world who will ever love them? Why is the ONLY "acceptable" response to shut up and take it, because if you say even a word, they'll get you banned for being "toxic", whereas they escape LITERALLY SCOTT FREE for being toxic, AND deliberately throwing the game?
Why is teammates deliberately going out of their way to screw you specifically. Those people are called trolls. Feed the trolls > they will get what they came for. {{sticker:katarina-love}}
: its not an Emergency. and he can say no or wait 10 minutes.
Do you have a job? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: same thing
its not ,when dancing your charecter does not move, tho when spammaing lvl 7 you can aa at the same time .(meaning you can end the game like a reasonable player would.) {{sticker:katarina-love}}
: dont afk dance when you're winning
Yea i agree ,,, instead of dancing , spam lvl 7 {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
Docklan (NA)
: By pointing out their behavior, sometimes they're just in a bad mood and if you point it out they might realize and call it off. By asking them to stop, or asking why they are doing it so as to get them to think about what it is they are saying and the effect it has on the person they are talking to. It's not a physical defense really, but pointing out problems that could come from toxicity such as banning can help too. That's what I think can be done anyway.
why did you ignore the mute button ?
Docklan (NA)
: It seems like there was a misunderstanding. I was just listing examples in my chat log that you asked for, and none of those were directed towards you. I am just glad that people are interacting with my post and even trying to help me! And I understand that it seems like I may be reacting strongly, but I feel I am being unfairly punished for just trying to defend myself. It's hard to show the whole situation as Riot only shows what I said and not what it was in response to (which may be another issue I should have brought up in hindsight). They were flaming me for a bad pick even though I just wanted to play a champ I like because it wasn't ranked and no one was at risk of losing LP or anything lasting, it felt as if I wasn't allowed to pick a champ that I liked simply because these people took a norms game very seriously. The "thing" I wanted to do was play a non traditional top-lane pick. I did not break any rules, within my chat log you can see i never used hate speech, I continued to play (and even caught up to the scores of the people flaming me towards the end). I felt that it was within my ability to give reasons not to treat me badly, I just think people should be more nice to one another. I also thought the ban/restriction system was set in place so people on the internet treat each other better on the game, because Riot apparently cares how people on the internet treat one another. The true issue at hand though was that despite the treatment I received, I was the one who received the punishment rather than them, and that confuses me. Also thanks for the stickers, I've never really used this website and it's pretty cool stickers can help make a point. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Hmmmm > just trying to defend myself. How do you defend your self from toxic/flaming people ?
Docklan (NA)
: Why are you so angry about this? We cannot always win. I just wanted to play a champion that I like. Kinda mean spirited don't you think? It's just norms, I don't play ranked so I can do this sort of thing. There is a system in place to prevent this. While I did not directly say to them something along the lines of "let's talk this out and find the reason behind why you are treating me this way" I gave reasons as to why they should not be treating me so poorly, and how their treatment was absurd.
>Why are you so angry about this? I am not angry ... why did you think i am angry ? (i just asked a simple question) Maybe i should add stickers !!! so i wont look so angry :D {{sticker:darius-angry}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{sticker:darius-angry}} anywho ,,, >I just wanted to play a champion that I like. Nobody is stopping you from playing a champ you like. >Kinda mean spirited don't you think? It's just norms Normals or ranked it does not matter , rules are rules ,,, do not break them! (they are the same in ranked and normals or any game mode :p ) > I don't play ranked so I can do this sort of thing. Where does it say that you can do that sort of thing ? > There is a system in place to prevent this. And tnx riot for making it real <3 (it may not be perfect but its one of the best !) >I gave reasons as to why they should not be treating me so poorly, and how their treatment was absurd. Why do you care about how random strangers on the internet treat you.(if those strangers break the rules they will get punished. plane and simple ... you dont have to give them reason to treat you better.) {{sticker:katarina-love}} {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
Docklan (NA)
: A curious
>I attempted to reason with them Can you point in the chat logs where does this stand ? I cant see it.
açid (NA)
: reported for being toxic torwards my wall of text
He just said how the current system is handling the punishments. Where is the toxic part that i did not see ?
: Mind set of League Community
> the people who are doing good will eventually Start to fall off When they people that are doing good ,,, get that sweet bounty gold {{item:2319}} {{item:2319}} {{item:2319}} Where is the fall off part that you are talking about ?
: Bringing a PREMADE into RANDOMIZED MATCHES should be BANNED
Wait are you telling me that almost all of the league player base are *PROFESSIONAL* Or just the TfT people oh my gawd :o As far as the whole team thing ,,, its aways fun to play with friends rather than alone. You must have friends ,,,right ?{{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
: It will, but if yoi transfer back you return to your previous level. Edit for interested parties: this is a chat I had last October via live chat. Only a snippet though. >(07:41:17 PM) Monokuma: so with regards to your question, my only understanding is that transferring servers *does* set your honor level to 2, so theoretically I believe you could transfer and play a few ranked games to receive the rewards. that being said, your honor level doesn't transfer back with you, so if someone were to come back to NA servers where they originally had Honor 0, that would still be the case. I genuinely do not know how that will interact with seasonal rewards since this is the first year that Honor 2 is a requirement for receiving them
> but if yoi transfer back you return to your previous level. That i did not know ,,, thanks {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
MRamzi (EUNE)
: Will i get season rewards?
I wonder if you swich servers,,, will the honnor lvl reset ?(i remember reading somewhere that it did reset your honnor lvl to lvl 2 ?)
Show more

Ebonmaw

Level 339 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion