: I want the Morgan and kayle VGU to incorporate some sick ass sass banter lines. Riot has a really good opportunity with this. Could be a good versus event too.
I hope both of them have a decent amount of quotes (Not as much as Swain,Tahm and AS ,but more like Evelynn and Warwick).
Rioter Comments
: Sylas isnt That Bad
Im not really thrilled that his ultimate isn't a skillshot.
EdgeLady (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Elunes Biatch,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=q80j7JRN,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-12-20T16:24:50.097+0000) > > Yes, MY BABY GOT SOME NEW LORE ! > > Her new bio is just perfect. It has everything that was core to her; compassion, ˝fall from grace˝ and travelling healer. > It connects her to so many factions. As mentioned in bio: > _ Freljord _ ; She traveled to heal to the most severe frost bites. Could she hold some connections to {{champion:63}} mother ? has she encountered Lissandra( is she aware of her guise?) or does she hold any connection the new healers mentioned in Ashe's new comic? > > _Zaun_ ; She heals the lungs of people affected by the alchemic Gray. Has she meet {{champion:40}} ? I presume,they get along? I would a story with those two. > > _Ionia_ ; ˝Same what we already knew from the ˝Dreaming Pool˝ > > > Now, for her story. Kinda short,but I guess it will be always to short when your favorite champion is in question. let's talk about her keep sakes; > 1) Willow wreath from Omikayalan, a groove in Ionia , where {{champion:427}} ( as a tree) resided. It's also called ˝the Heart of the World ˝. Making it possible she might have passed by {{champion:427}} . > > 2) A golden acorn from a dear friend in Badle City . It's hard to say if the Yordle in questions is one of the ones we know or maybe a champion in making. Since,it's an acorn, it could hint to Ziggs ( as he's a squirrel ) ,but personally I find it hard to see them as friends. Similar to that, Yordles that actually live in Bandle are : {{champion:17}} , {{champion:42}} , {{champion:18}}, {{champion:68}} ,but excluded based on personality {{champion:45}} and {{champion:117}} . Might be a new yordle? Maybe a healer? :D > > 3) A stone dog from the old days of Nashramae(in Shurima). Stone dog statue might hint of some kind of encounter with {{champion:75}} . > > Additionally, associated champion on the LoL- universe page are {{champion:19}} ( maybe based on their old lore?) ,{{champion:134}} and {{champion:136}} ( celestial beings) ,but not {{champion:432}} ? Warwick does say "Eat your heart out" to her in his current interactions. And Zaun is specifically mentioned as a place where she is well known. Maybe she encountered him when he was still human and had that traumatic event he wants to forget, or maybe she met him after Singed transformed him?
That's a pretty good guess. It would be pretty interesting to see how they're connected.
The Iceborn (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Elunes Biatch,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=q80j7JRN,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-12-20T16:24:50.097+0000) > > Yes, MY BABY GOT SOME NEW LORE ! > > Her new bio is just perfect. It has everything that was core to her; compassion, ˝fall from grace˝ and travelling healer. > It connects her to so many factions. As mentioned in bio: > _ Freljord _ ; She traveled to heal to the most severe frost bites. Could she hold some connections to {{champion:63}} mother ? has she encountered Lissandra( is she aware of her guise?) or does she hold any connection the new healers mentioned in Ashe's new comic? > > _Zaun_ ; She heals the lungs of people affected by the alchemic Gray. Has she meet {{champion:40}} ? I presume,they get along? I would a story with those two. > > _Ionia_ ; ˝Same what we already knew from the ˝Dreaming Pool˝ > > > Now, for her story. Kinda short,but I guess it will be always to short when your favorite champion is in question. let's talk about her keep sakes; > 1) Willow wreath from Omikayalan, a groove in Ionia , where {{champion:427}} ( as a tree) resided. It's also called ˝the Heart of the World ˝. Making it possible she might have passed by {{champion:427}} . > > 2) A golden acorn from a dear friend in Badle City . It's hard to say if the Yordle in questions is one of the ones we know or maybe a champion in making. Since,it's an acorn, it could hint to Ziggs ( as he's a squirrel ) ,but personally I find it hard to see them as friends. Similar to that, Yordles that actually live in Bandle are : {{champion:17}} , {{champion:42}} , {{champion:18}}, {{champion:68}} ,but excluded based on personality {{champion:45}} and {{champion:117}} . Might be a new yordle? Maybe a healer? :D > > 3) A stone dog from the old days of Nashramae(in Shurima). Stone dog statue might hint of some kind of encounter with {{champion:75}} . > > Additionally, associated champion on the LoL- universe page are {{champion:19}} ( maybe based on their old lore?) ,{{champion:134}} and {{champion:136}} ( celestial beings) ,but not {{champion:432}} ? That were some interesting places mentioned! I believe that Soraka is a far more gifted healer than the Frost Priests are, she is probably the best of the best albeit she does have to hurt herself to heal others.. I honestly think that Soraka knows about Lissandra, I mean there is no way a creature like her doesnt sense Darkness that the Frostguard radiate.. But at the same time I do believe that Lissandra also knows of Soraka, especially after her sister went to obtain Targonian power and for how old Liss is, she mustve heard about her
> [{quoted}](name=The Iceborn,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=q80j7JRN,comment-id=00090001,timestamp=2018-12-20T17:39:53.312+0000) > > That were some interesting places mentioned! > I believe that Soraka is a far more gifted healer than the Frost Priests are, she is probably the best of the best albeit she does have to hurt herself to heal others.. > I honestly think that Soraka knows about Lissandra, I mean there is no way a creature like her doesnt sense Darkness that the Frostguard radiate.. But at the same time I do believe that Lissandra also knows of Soraka, especially after her sister went to obtain Targonian power and for how old Liss is, she mustve heard about her I thought that maybe Soraka taught them a few healing spells or so? If she did know, why not alert Ashe or anyone else? Maybe she felt something from Frostguard and never came closer? Liss for surely could have heared of different tales of her,but maybe she doesn't know if they're true?
Atgo (EUW)
: Soraka lore update!
Yes, MY BABY GOT SOME NEW LORE ! Her new bio is just perfect. It has everything that was core to her; compassion, ˝fall from grace˝ and travelling healer. It connects her to so many factions. As mentioned in bio: _ Freljord _ ; She traveled to heal to the most severe frost bites. Could she hold some connections to {{champion:63}} mother ? has she encountered Lissandra( is she aware of her guise?) or does she hold any connection the new healers mentioned in Ashe's new comic? _Zaun_ ; She heals the lungs of people affected by the alchemic Gray. Has she meet {{champion:40}} ? I presume,they get along? I would a story with those two. _Ionia_ ; ˝Same what we already knew from the ˝Dreaming Pool˝ Now, for her story. Kinda short,but I guess it will be always to short when your favorite champion is in question. let's talk about her keep sakes; 1) Willow wreath from Omikayalan, a groove in Ionia , where {{champion:427}} ( as a tree) resided. It's also called ˝the Heart of the World ˝. Making it possible she might have passed by {{champion:427}} . 2) A golden acorn from a dear friend in Badle City . It's hard to say if the Yordle in questions is one of the ones we know or maybe a champion in making. Since,it's an acorn, it could hint to Ziggs ( as he's a squirrel ) ,but personally I find it hard to see them as friends. Similar to that, Yordles that actually live in Bandle are : {{champion:17}} , {{champion:42}} , {{champion:18}}, {{champion:68}} ,but excluded based on personality {{champion:45}} and {{champion:117}} . Might be a new yordle? Maybe a healer? :D 3) A stone dog from the old days of Nashramae(in Shurima). Stone dog statue might hint of some kind of encounter with {{champion:75}} . Additionally, associated champion on the LoL- universe page are {{champion:19}} ( maybe based on their old lore?) ,{{champion:134}} and {{champion:136}} ( celestial beings) ,but not {{champion:432}} ?
: Some advice for Soraka?
Small tip, your ADC or other allies don't have to be 100% HP all the time. Don't leave yourself too vulnerable,since if your allies are targeted you're the one that can save them.
RJay123 (NA)
: If The China Ban Means They Change Evelynn to Not Be a Succubus, I'm Going to be Beyond Angry
Fun fact: Evelynn already is more covered up in Korea https://i.ytimg.com/vi/B2rHp_7G4qg/maxresdefault.jpg
: > [{quoted}](name=Elunes Biatch,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=9mnF1bXr,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-12-09T11:13:25.931+0000) > > Skins are supposed to show alternate versions of a champion. There's nothing wrong with changing the skin colour in skins to others. There'd be nothing wrong with it if it was THE ONLY SKIN that changed the skin color. But as of now, Soraka has more skins where she *isn't* purple in it, than skins where she is. Imagine Ekko or Lucian having more skins where they're white than where they're black. It don't make much sense, does it?
Because her,like a magical being is different to human skin colour. There're a lot more versatile possibility with her than with a human champion. Leave him purple, just makes it feel like you change her outfit rather than playing as said skin. Making her ˝forcefully˝ purple in every skin,because she's in her classic skin is really limiting for artists. I can't imagine her as purple in her Dryad and Winter wonderland skin,because the colours would be too much of a contrasts. Divine reflects on her as more human in her previous lore,before she was turned into what she is now. Again,humans are more limiting in those areas. Soraka has more freatures that allow players to recognize her, as Soraka, than Ekko&Lucian ( long hair style, hooves, horn).
Eeyore (EUW)
: Please say Morgana and Kayle are going to have Xayah/Rakan-tier interactions
I kinda doubt they would have interaction like Rakan&Xayah. The bird duo is meant be played together.because they're a partners in crime, while Morgana and Kayle are likely to be kept enemies. I could only see one able to counter the others abilities.
The Iceborn (EUNE)
: I probably misunderstood but Syndra isnt really a seer right? I mean it says that Kalan met a singled-Horn Seer?
Soraka is the Seer. {{champion:80}} in _The Spear of Targon_ kills people who wanted to kill the Seer indicating the Seer to be of Targonian origin and likely an Aspect. Additonally, in _The Dreaming Pool_ XIII , the Seer's appearance is described **˝_ She was a curious creature, violet-skinned, and with a pearlescent single horn growing from her forehead. **Some may have mistaken her for one of his bloodline, the children of the Vastayashai’rei, but any of the kin would know otherwise.˝_ _˝When she opened her eyes—those strange, kind, golden-flecked eyes that saw far more than they should—he saw they were tinged with sadness, and his heart sank.˝_
: All memes aside it does need to be purple. I don't like any skin of hers except Order of the Banana because it looks *wrong* for her to have human skin while still being space unicorn goat lady.
Skins are supposed to show alternate versions of a champion. There's nothing wrong with changing the skin colour in skins to others.
: If ants can have, maintain and breed insects as a food source a void suit can determine the best potential to hunt and eat prey including looks.
The Void doesn't understand our concept of looking good. As far as we know the parasite met only Kai'Sa as a young girl, how it obtained knowledge of make-up and appeal is completely forced.
: Why would a living void suit want to appear weak to attract delicious prey? Guess it will be an eternal mystery as to why something might want to be attractive to lure in delicious prey. waait.... or is that the reason? hm. who knows.
Why would a primitive parasite with limited IQ know how a human looks ˝weak˝ ? Did it use it's discount to buy her make up from under-ground Sephora store. matching the purple of the void? How nice You really think the Void cares if she has make-up on? They literally eat armor . . . You're ability to rationalize your sexual frustration onto fictional characters is truly amazing.
: I like how you don't mention that there are shirtless males in league, gragas is proudly almost naked but i guess that doesn't meet your fap standards and is thus rejected eh? oh golly so your just as bias who'd have thought. Also don't forget rakan who is also shirtless but he is a dirty birdman who is short probably doesn't meet you standards either because "not tall enough"
Because some members of this community actually treat ˝sexy characters˝ as a default rather than something that should be part of a certain character and want every female champion to be sexy. And you have Rek'Sai wearing nothing,but still want every female character to have cleavage to her belly button. . . Rakan has an attractive face my friend and he's not really short.
: Janna also talks to humans and appears to them in lore. As a spirit, it would make sense to appear to them in the "purest" form possible as well as one that puts people at ease. I imagine a giant screeching wind bird would terrify the shit out of some Zaunite kid while a beautiful woman with some elf ears, not so much. That said, the point is I can make an argument for Janna, however lose. Cait? Not so much.
˝Purest˝ is a funny term to use for a wind spirit wearing lingerie. Note, I don't care is she's beautiful,but I do believe a more kinder and gentle version of her ˝wardrobe˝ should be take into account.
: Why not? Greek women in mythology were all beautiful. A lot of mythological or religious women have some form of beauty.
They were portrayed as beautiful to their standard of beauty,which is pretty different to our in modern time. She should look kind, if she's beautiful or not doesn't matter,but I do hope she doesn't look like a 90 cent store stripper.
: Wrong character archetypes.
˝_I don't really understand how that could be an issue if it's just one of the selling points (of any product for that matter). And I can't really think of any game that's main appeal isn't already it's sexy visuals that would do so to the extend you're talking about_ ˝ What part of archetype character is Kai'sa again? Hermit or Victoria's super model? I think a shirtless muscle warrior is a bitter selling product than a armored one. Look at old spice commercials for example.
: I believe it's more like: "Here, take this cool character with a cool backstory. Also, you can fap to it. Neat isn't it?" than what you said.
So, why aren't Garen,Darius,Swain,Vlad or Ez shirtless? I would fap to that. Let me guess? It wouldn't make sense?
: As far as I understand, Kai'sa was always meant to be a character who managed to get through high dangerous environment unscathed. As a "survivor", but not the Bushman trooper type but the kind that manages to remain in looks and character unchanged by the place he/she was trapped in. She can have supermodel face all she wants, really, void doesn't particularly has to have anything to do with the way her face looks. If anything, makeup is a much better argument since it's not really realistic for void to have makeup lying around, although considering that we see Kai'sa as she has already been for some time away from void, we can safely assume that she got her hands on it in that time.
There's no way when you battle monsters, under-ground ( no exposure to sunshine), living off rotten stuff and lack of sleep,someone would look like that. Her cheekbones should look more flat and her face starved) , bangs under her eyes with a much grey-er skin tone. Why ... Why would she care about make up? She's someone who's experienced the terrors of void invasion,survived against them. Obtaining make-up is something she doesn't care for. There's 0 reason for her to use it.
: Sexualization of a video game character, if not widely misplaced, is almost never a bad thing.
I might have missed something,but wasn't Kai'sa's argument based on her super model face rather than her V-neck? Like,how does someone who survived under ground battling the terrors of the void, eating rotten fruit and loss of sleep, looks perfect and even has make-up? Sex-appeal is ok if it doesn't contradict a character. It works for MF,Evelynn,Ahri,Elise but not really for Kai'sa and Cait.
: I mean others IMO get SOMETHING of a pass because you can make an argument for them: Janna is meant to be the purest form of human beauty, Leblanc is a devious trickster who would absolutely use sex to get what she wants and Syndra can wear whatever she wants because fuck you she's a demigod. Caitlyn, however, is a member of a sophisticated city's law enforcement and is predominantly patrolling around a large-scale city as well as the occasional jaunt to the seedy underside of Zaun. She looks more like she should be plying her "trade" under gaslit lamps than arresting anyone. There's zero excuse you can make save for everyone in the Piltover Precinct training her wrong as a joke.
Janna's supposed to be a wind spirit. Why does she need to be beautiful? She's literally a champions which should a mix of what she is now and something ethereal like {{champion:136}} 's tail. When I think of characters who would sell their body for gain,LB is one of the last champions I would think of. Her mantle has been passed down for centuries, she's one of the founders of Noxus. She's more a devil IMO, offering deals to people for her gain. She's too powerful and badass to sell her body when she offer so much more. Influence,power, youth.
: I love that Soraka the Cinnamon Roll is eating Cinnamon Rolls <3
I just want you to know,as Soraka is/was my favorite champion, I decided to master the art of making cinnamon rolls. Thank You and everyone at RITO for the story.
: > [{quoted}](name=dwadwfr,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=oyxLZr63,comment-id=001e0001,timestamp=2018-11-21T04:55:12.494+0000) > > Just as there&#x27;s no reason to have them, there&#x27;s also no reason not to have them. It&#x27;s like you said, it&#x27;s a small detail that doesn&#x27;t change anything, so why should it bother people in the first place? It may be a small detail, but they make a big deal about it. Introduces character: oh by the way, she's trans/lesbian/etc.... come on, who cares? If they introduced a character and said they're straight, in my experience, people would be all like, "wow so much for inclusiveness buncha cis a-holes." or "thanks for not representing the lgbtqxyz^96 community, guess I'm not supporting you guys anymore and uninstalling."
So if it doesn't matter to you and it does to us. . . Where's the problem?
dwadwfr (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nagahasmyname,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=oyxLZr63,comment-id=001e,timestamp=2018-11-21T04:17:16.750+0000) > > I never understood the reason to have lgbtqxyz characters in games. If I doesn&#x27;t do anything to the story (not a plot point, etc) why add them other than to show &quot;diversity&quot; and &quot;tolerance&quot;? Just as there's no reason to have them, there's also no reason not to have them. It's like you said, it's a small detail that doesn't change anything, so why should it bother people in the first place?
People try to rationalize their homophobia or simply that they are uncomfortable. Idk really
Cetri (NA)
: [Is it really reaching if her own designers use succubus to describe her thematic?](https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2017/10/champ-insights-evelynn/)
Pretty much this. Her theme and inspiration heavily originate from our terminology of a succubus,but Evelynn doesn't completely correlate to it. Both are demonic entities who use seduction to lure their victim into their doom,while succubi steal life-essence from their prey via intercourse , Evelynn derives pleasure from inflicting pain. While it's wildly believed by the community that Eve in fact has intercourse with her prey, it has been never confirmed nor denied. Tho, some of her quotes imply she doesn't "The moment they think they have me..." Evelynn laughs. "Yeah, that's what I live for." "Awww, you thought you were getting lucky!" "Keep them longing, make them plead." "One touch, with desire... that's all I need." The problem could steer from nearly all of her quotes being sexual innuendos. XD
Stupafly (NA)
: Neeko's Sexual Preference is Irrelevant.
Where was this thread when Ekko was confirmed to have a crush on Janna or had a crush on Jinx? When it was revealed that Zeo had crush on Ez or that Ez crushes on Lux? When Akali called Kayn hot? Why is it that only when we get an LGBT+ character their sexuality becomes ˝unnecessary˝? As to reply to your last paragraph , you know from 120+ champions we have, if 30 of them have a confirmed sexual preference, the rest have none or don't have it confirmed. Let's all wait for her story and see if it fits or not. Everyone keeps yelling it doesn't make sense from a short bio,which is only meant as a short introduction to the champion,rather than a detailed background.
: Calling Neeko the first dismisses the chance that Miss Fortune, Evelyn, or even Zyra wouldn't swing toward the bi when the mood suited them. How narrow minded of riot.
Umm, Evelynn doesn't really feel sexual attraction, as she gets pleasure from pain,be it from men,women,old,young,Malphite,Yordles, as long as it it's alive she can feel something. I dont know if I would call is sexual tho. MF could be gay if needed I think,but considering mostly guys run Bilgewater(as no other female has been noted to have that kind of influence ) it feels less likely. Zyra short mentions states she sees humans as nothing more than prey for her seeded progeny. Additionally,since she part plant maybe has other ways to reproduce aside from standard human reproduction.
Slythion (NA)
: The only problem I can see anyone having with Neeko's sexuality is that it isn't just irrelevant to her lore, it straight up contradicts it. Why on earth would the tribe elders choose *Neeko*, someone that wouldn't reproduce to ensure the survival of their tribe, as the single individual they save? Literally almost anyone else would've been better to save.
Cant she turn into other people tho? Like,you like girls? Just turn into a dude and reproduce. Problem solved Besides we don't know how the reproduction of her species works,they might be rare/isolated but have dominant genes which cause any off-spring to be Oovi-kat. Maybe they don't change their appearance only on superficial level ( as it has been mentioned that Neekos mimic their emotional state),but biological too, for reproductive purposes as well.
Reav3 (NA)
: While this Champ was designed by SolCrushed, CertainlyT is indeed working on a new Champ, but that's very far off
: Coven Lissandra and Camille - Who is the Third?
There're many possibilities depending on what a vibe they're going for. 1) Age and sinister; Liss, Camille and LB,Zyra come to mind.Don't know about Morgana tho. She fits the bill,but her Blackthorn and Bewitching skins already fill this role. 2) Triple moon goddess ; crone , mother and maiden ( Camille , Lissandra and someone young. Zoe,Annie could be candidates,but the new colourful mage could be as well). I'm really hyped for this skin line. Looks really good
: I love how people argue that eve isn't a virgin because she brings her victims at the peak of Joy before killing them. Joy doesn't have to be sexual. Considering she uses charms, it is safe to assume she uses illusions. So at best people fuck an imaginary mindblow. Eve even has an ingame quote on it. Idk it anymore but she does say something about taking things from men who have everything.
˝Show me the man who has everything, and I'll show you my next victim ˝ Additionally ˝The moment they think they have me.. ˝ laugh ˝Yeah , that's what I live for˝ ˝Aww, you thought you were getting lucky!˝ "The height of their happiness is the depth of their pain." EDIT:Burn ​"I've seen your wife. You can do better." - {{item:3070}} {{champion:236}} {{item:3070}}
: Very much yes, in fact I believe the title is a reference to an Oscar Wilde quote: >"Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life"
I did not know that.Thanks for the info :D
: It is true. Blood Magicks was a guest at Riot Games this summer, and she helped us update Vlad's lore. In fact, I'm pleased to be able to confirm (since she already has!) that she wrote the new bio, too. A great talent, right here. {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
Any chance Dorian Gray inspired Vlad? There's quite a few of similarities,but still different ( wealth, hedonism, melancholy. immortality and paintings).
WiIIump (NA)
: Eve visuals
I love Eve's concept,but wish she looked more like in her teaser trailer. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DKN80QPXUAAIv--.jpg
ThreshHub (EUNE)
: When you say untargetable do you mean like akali's shround, zed or kayn's r or like camille and kled. What't I'm asking is if she still takes dmg by AoE and DoT spells and if she can still get hit by skillshots. Because if she does it changes a lot.
This is a really old thread XD More like Fizz's E
Zyranium (EUW)
: I think they will change the name for Paretha, the new colorful mage could come from this region.
> [{quoted}](name=Zatsukino,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=gygevL2X,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-06T11:32:40.773+0000) > > I think they will change the name for Paretha, the new colorful mage could come from this region. Kumungu could maybe remain as a small territory with in of Paretha ( if it's going to be called as such) as it could stand out by something ( carnivorous plants , too thickly covered by flora, ruins long forgotten after a disaster).
: {{champion:37}}
> [{quoted}](name=Jade Lily,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=hnZ9iVqQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-05T00:04:22.617+0000) > > {{champion:37}} VGU*
: How powerful is karthus lore wise?
It really depends. Liches are often powerful archetype characters,but Idk where he fits the bill compared Liss,Xerath and Lissandra. If he has any control over the Harrowing's Mist he's an incredibly powerful mage indeed EDIT: Do we actually know that Karthus is immortal? I mean, we know he's an undead, which can be killed with Holy/Light/Healing magic in most RPG genres,meanwhile LB had to banish Morde and steal his bones meaning he's fairly powerful being.
: Just noticed All Assassins have 1 (no more no less) skillshots
How did Kata&Shaco make the list? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: Odyssey Short story - The Lure
Sona has more skin lore than actual lore. LoL XD
: A Tribute to Rengar's lore.....
So, he killed his dad and the other just like, bowed down to him? Wouldn't they like challenge him for the position? BTW Great read. This made my day
: I bet this is the new "colorful mage" champion Riot is releasing next. Thanks for the leak!
> [{quoted}](name=Yuki Amagi,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=MEz3uEOE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-05T14:12:32.028+0000) > > I bet this is the new &quot;colorful mage&quot; champion Riot is releasing next. Thanks for the leak! Idk how you came to that conclusion,but OK.
: Skinwalkers would be one other type.
Could you give us any info about the Seal Sister? :3
Reav3 (NA)
: I wouldn't say they are "next in line" It was just a few I could think of off the top of my head
: > [{quoted}](name=Whyte Lyon,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=35hM1AJQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-19T12:28:37.036+0000) > > It would be interesting to see how the monologue holds up after her imminent lore update. I mean chances are slim that it will end up contradicting anything, but who knows whats been rearranged / revised in terms of Freljord&#x27;s lore. Like its been 5 (holy shit that much!) years since the Freljord had any significant traction within the World Building. Most of it remains canon after Ornns release. The only thing that needs clarification are the Desert thing, shattered peaks, and Avarosas fate.
> [{quoted}](name=Tesla Effect,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=35hM1AJQ,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-08-19T12:59:57.124+0000) > > Most of it remains canon after Ornns release. The only thing that needs clarification are the Desert thing, shattered peaks, and Avarosas fate. Those were already explained tho. The magic shaterring the broken peeks was AS sealing a Void Rift, while the dessert that overtook Shurima was the Ascenscion of Azir and Xerath. The only matter that needs resolving is Avorosa's death. How did she get her recenge? Was she the one who burried her or was it someone else?
Arakadia (NA)
: This could work very well if they gave her a body that focused on being graceful and unearthly rather than busty and sexy.
Tbh her current splash isn't really busty. She's more lean and skinny than busty ( compared to other female champions).
: When Janna gets visually updated I want her to stay "sexualized," hear me out
It really depends on what route they want to take with her. If they want to further emphasize her Shuriman origin,making her more tanned might ,do the trick,but would feel a lot different than current Janna. Since she's some kind of Wind/Air spirit/goddess making her wear light clothing would feel suited,while any kind of armor or even clothing that would make it harder for her to fly would be a bad choice. Additionally long dresses or skirts are also a big no. She's flying around, there's no need for anyone to look up her clothes. Again, she's some kind of Wind/Air deity, wind can be perceived as the most free out of all the elements. Traveling from all over the planet with literal no restrictions. It can as gentle as a summer breeze or as lethal as a storm. The Greeks and Romans were pretty sexual in their interpretation of their Gods,but other religions weren't that much ( Egyptians, Nordic religions ,Eastern parts, Mayan's etc.). It boils down to what her new lore would revolve around and what her personality would be. It would be a bit weird if Janna had a benevolent and humble demeanor,but was dressed as a 50 cent hooker from GTA. I hope her eyes stay the same as they are. As long as it doesn't contradict to what she's supposed to represent it fine by me.
: It would be interesting to see how the monologue holds up after her imminent lore update. I mean chances are slim that it will end up contradicting anything, but who knows whats been rearranged / revised in terms of Freljord's lore. Like its been 5 (holy shit that much!) years since the Freljord had any significant traction within the World Building.
Umm, Freljordian lore is the most consistent one compared to other ones. Since Lissandra's release there haven't been many changes to the already established lore.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Elunes Biatch

Level 108 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion