Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Emkata007 (EUNE)
: Cant believe the double standarts wow
I think many people didnt understand something it wasnt the inting part idc if someone ints.It just makes him look bad ill gain the elo back aswell.It was the things that he was saying like "U mom get cancer and die i know i watch her" "Gay XAXAXA" "U whole famili dead XAXAXA Im kill them and now i troll"
Rioter Comments
: http://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=Emkata007 if by 10 you mean 4 yesterday
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EyBfie44,comment-id=00000000000100000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-08-27T16:38:38.567+0000) > > http://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=Emkata007 > > if by 10 you mean 4 yesterday no they were 10 just in different days lmao
Xidphel (NA)
: That's a primitive way of thinking. Take a break from the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Xidphel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EyBfie44,comment-id=000000000001000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-08-27T13:43:24.491+0000) > > That's a primitive way of thinking. Take a break from the game. no thanks i rather not.Just hit gold 5 after 10 wins straight
: You can defend yourself, provided your defense abides by the rules. The following are all examples of defending yourself. * Sorry! Just having a bad game. * Yeah, I struggle in-lane against this guy. * Jungler's been up here a bunch. Can't 1v2, and they can just dive me now. * Trying my best. * Everyone has bad games. This is one of mine, it seems. All of the above acknowledge the situation, and explain that you're not intentionally feeding. THIS is defending yourself. Attacking the other player is NOT defending yourself. You're conflating self defense with counter aggression, and the two are only the same in situations where counter aggression is something that is necessary (i.e. when you are being physically assaulted).
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EyBfie44,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-27T13:55:45.197+0000) > > You can defend yourself, provided your defense abides by the rules. The following are all examples of defending yourself. > > * Sorry! Just having a bad game. > * Yeah, I struggle in-lane against this guy. > * Jungler's been up here a bunch. Can't 1v2, and they can just dive me now. > * Trying my best. > * Everyone has bad games. This is one of mine, it seems. > > All of the above acknowledge the situation, and explain that you're not intentionally feeding. THIS is defending yourself. > > Attacking the other player is NOT defending yourself. You're conflating self defense with counter aggression, and the two are only the same in situations where counter aggression is something that is necessary (i.e. when you are being physically assaulted). U think i havent tried?The player just says fuck off retard stop feeding
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EyBfie44,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-27T12:06:54.758+0000) > > FLAMERS SHOULD BE TREATED WITH FLAME! > > you can't possibly be serious... > > I'm going to chalk this response up to the fact you're still mad > > no one with a brain thinks this way eye for an eye.Flamers get flamed.Murderers get a death penalty!
Phoenixdust (EUNE)
: Idk, why would you want to flame somebody, that's a question you have to answer yourself. But the fact that you flamed him, and i bet, nobody forced you to flame him, proves that you wanted to flame him. If you did not want it, you would have not done it. I do not exactly understand what you meant by the 2nd sentence, sorry, my english is faaaar from good :\
> [{quoted}](name=Phoenixdust,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EyBfie44,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-08-27T10:40:56.536+0000) > > Idk, why would you want to flame somebody, that's a question you have to answer yourself. But the fact that you flamed him, and i bet, nobody forced you to flame him, proves that you wanted to flame him. If you did not want it, you would have not done it. > > I do not exactly understand what you meant by the 2nd sentence, sorry, my english is faaaar from good :\ I dont have top flame him but scumfucks like him deserve to be flamed.Not feeders.FLAMERS SHOULD BE TREATED WITH FLAME!
Phoenixdust (EUNE)
: Did any of these happen, just because he told so? (Hopefully not.) So why do you really care about a stranger on the internet, who you know is obviously just trying to tilt you? If you feel bad for the rest of the day, because someone told you something bad on the internet, then you should not be on the internet at all. You have to learn to ignore assholes, why is it so hard to mute him? Let's be honest, you just wanted to flame him, and the "defending myself" is only an excuse to it?
> [{quoted}](name=Phoenixdust,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EyBfie44,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-08-27T10:26:21.942+0000) > > Did any of these happen, just because he told so? (Hopefully not.) > So why do you really care about a stranger on the internet, who you know is obviously just trying to tilt you? If you feel bad for the rest of the day, because someone told you something bad on the internet, then you should not be on the internet at all. You have to learn to ignore assholes, why is it so hard to mute him? > > Let's be honest, you just wanted to flame him, and the "defending myself" is only an excuse to it? Why the hell would i just want to flame someone?And the u shouldnt be on the internet for caring about flame excuse can be aplied for everyone!
: why would 2 flamers be better than one? why should the rest of your team have to watch you two caw at each other all game while they try to play and have fun? complain about it if you want but being toxic as a response is never going to be ok
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EyBfie44,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-27T09:51:38.452+0000) > > why would 2 flamers be better than one? > > why should the rest of your team have to watch you two caw at each other all game while they try to play and have fun? > > complain about it if you want but being toxic as a response is never going to be ok smh and riot tell me im one of the like 0.1% of people toxic enough to be permad. From now on every single bit of toxicity is screenshotted and send at riot.At that rate ill get like 15 people a day banned.
: why would 2 flamers be better than one? why should the rest of your team have to watch you two caw at each other all game while they try to play and have fun? complain about it if you want but being toxic as a response is never going to be ok
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EyBfie44,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-27T09:51:38.452+0000) > > why would 2 flamers be better than one? > > why should the rest of your team have to watch you two caw at each other all game while they try to play and have fun? > > complain about it if you want but being toxic as a response is never going to be ok So i should just sit there and watch him spew hate speech and telling me i am an inbred retard and my mother should die of cancer just for feeding or mute him after that and feel bad for the rest of the day?
Rioter Comments
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: PLEASE NERF JHIN
Not really op tbh.Stun him and hes dead in 0.5 seconds
Emkata007 (EUNE)
: Did i lose lp because my friend dodged?
I shoulda been promos with 1 win but now i have 0 wins
Rioter Comments
Galiö (NA)
: Keep 2v1 and push down a lane..dont drop momentum. Let your vlad keep being bait since he isnt worth any gold anymore anyway ;)
problem is the enemy team has already pushed the 3 turrets on mid lane when its min 10
Rioter Comments
: Here is my advice to you. Make some friends in the game that dislike trolls as much as you do. Then you won't be forced to play with random people leaving the trolls to face your wrath as your enemy in game. There are many many people in this game that feel the same way you do about trolls so it shouldn't be to hard for you you meet some great people here. Until then, I wish you luck.
I had like 10 of them untill they all left the game cuz of the trolls im talking about
Rioter Comments

Emkata007

Level 100 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion