: It's kind of been like that since Zyra's release though. Riot created her without realizing how better suited she is as a support.
That's right - I mean, it's pretty normal for supports to have 3/5 of your spells purely damaging while the 4th one being probably the weakest hard CC in the game and the 5th one being the ultimate...
: This is probably a bold statement, but if you put current Zyra in the same context as release Zyra she would've been even more outrageous. The game's been powercreeped to a galactic scale. Every game has shenanigans that would've warranted a hotfix within the hour. Neeko is like bad-design-par-for-the course though-- the undigested corn kernel cherry on top of the current shit sundae.
> [{quoted}](name=Incognonymous,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Vs0wkrLl,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-12-06T18:57:18.350+0000) > > This is probably a bold statement, but if you put current Zyra in the same context as release Zyra she would've been even more outrageous. The game's been powercreeped to a galactic scale. Every game has shenanigans that would've warranted a hotfix within the hour. Neeko is like bad-design-par-for-the course though-- the undigested corn kernel cherry on top of the current shit sundae. If you put release Zyra in the current game, she would be finally on par with the viable champions.
Krynnˉ (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Evil Bisex Plant,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Vs0wkrLl,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-12-06T14:31:54.252+0000) > > Yes, she's only godly the only thing you ever see her do is dying. But still people pick her because they like her. > > I swear, every single highlight video is of her getting killed by [insert the main character of the clip], I saw her once is my 4 years of watching League content getting a triple kill - the only triumphant moment. I think that's your problem not the champions.
> [{quoted}](name=Krynnˉ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Vs0wkrLl,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-07T00:58:54.176+0000) > > I think that's your problem not the champions. Yeah that slow ass champ that blows up before her spells go off 99% of the time is my problem. I was just emphasizing how trash she actually is, she's never been "god tier" since her S3 nerfs for support.
: Real talk here. It's kind of weird how bisexuality is never really regarded as equal attraction to both genders but people tend to focus on the homosexual part of it, which kind of rubs me the wrong way //seriousness off Went to see Bohemian Rhapsody with my mother since she's a huge Queen fan, pretty solid movie, though it feels like it put too much emphasis on celebrating the band instead of actually showing us their story.
That movie was just fanservice with absolutely impossible dialogues... It kind of pissed me off that I enjoyed it because I could see right infront of my eyes I'm just being manipulated. But the Paul actor's expression in the end of the rain scene(TM) was priceless.
Krynnˉ (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Vs0wkrLl,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-06T08:39:24.175+0000) > > and look at zyra now, all she pretty much got is her R because plants die instantly from pretty much everything everything and E is a slow as hell line skillshot and Q has a too long delay and short range Zyra is a god tier high priority pick support right now, in like every single elo.
> [{quoted}](name=Krynnˉ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Vs0wkrLl,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-12-06T10:23:55.933+0000) > > Zyra is a god tier high priority pick support right now, in like every single elo. Yes, she's so godly the only thing you ever see her do is dying. But people still pick her because they like her. I swear, every single highlight video is of her getting killed by [insert the main character of the clip], I saw her once is my 4 years of watching League content getting a triple kill - the only triumphant moment.
Asamas (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Evil Bisex Plant,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=l8V1GYwQ,comment-id=00050002,timestamp=2018-12-04T15:14:53.428+0000) > > You are in Maskposting 100%, amirite? Am... should I say yes?
> [{quoted}](name=Asamas,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=l8V1GYwQ,comment-id=000500020000,timestamp=2018-12-04T17:04:57.628+0000) > > Am... should I say yes? If not, join on Facebook (*Bionicle Maskposting*)
Asamas (EUNE)
: Oh but were would I post my sexy bionicle girls now? {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
> [{quoted}](name=Asamas,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=l8V1GYwQ,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-12-03T19:28:57.192+0000) > > Oh but were would I post my sexy bionicle girls now? > {{sticker:sg-soraka}} You are in Maskposting 100%, amirite?
: Please make irl Pajama Guardian Onesies
Oh you innocent summer child... She thinks the skins are the original intent and that they didn't plan to do them just so they could sell pajamas as easy merch... {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
Poske (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Camille Ferrøs,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=9L87uZYr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-19T17:35:17.678+0000) > > Neeko is what Lb is supposed to be. You never know who she truly is. She clones and clones.. Nah Reworked Le blanc is thing of art non comparable to anything and easly SECRETLY strongest champion in the game history compared to any season The mobility The adaptability The combos The juking The quadra proc none but me and few others knew how to do so she had a deceiving winrate Nekko seems like a garbage rework of Le blanc (So far I like Nekko, but if she were named Le blanc that would be a bad rework) I ll never forgive trash LCS players (actually trash at LB I can go into details if needed) Faker, Perkz asking for LB revert Then entire community Saying she is no longer an assassin she is burst mage (She was always an assassin, just ranting excuse) Then entire community thinking that gunblade is core (was not this was {{item:3145}} tho, and no spellwamp wasnt relevant due to runes) Some people were just straight up retarded to even play LB at 10% pressing 2 buttoms for ULTIMATE OH THE HORROR Nice I ll go build IE on fking ezreal, Then I ll complain that i am forced to build this item in order to be viable, then Ezreal ll get reverted I ll also say ezreal is no longer AD carry but marksman, also bunch of people thought the same... (Thats how dumb this whole situation looked to one of the best Le blancs of all time) But hey since Le blanc is ruined for me as she should be since I am a God of Le blanc, I ll probably like Neeko Dont quite understand why her ultimate nukes so hard tho (Would nerf it in advance) Le blanc is not only about juking Its about adaptability (which she no longer has, due to her ultimate which doesnt even copy the "Excact ability copies inverted dmg blshits") Its about mobility (which if she atm uses ends up doing no damage, but then again very few suffed my quadraproc so how would you know) Its about combos (which got ruined with backloading and no longer make sense, number of combos got reduced by alot) its about juking (but only accidently for 99.999% people via passive clone or with overloaded W) Quadraproc is dead but she used to have very cool item build From what I have seen neeko is about Aoe damage Aoe CC Juking
I'm interested, what is the quadraproc?
Rioter Comments
: Buff {{item:3115}} and simultaneously nerf {{champion:145}} and maybe slightly nerf {{champion:10}}. That would accomplish two things: 1) Buffs {{champion:268}} without making him an earlygame bully. 2) Opens up {{item:3115}} to be used by more champions since it currently has a very small number of users. According to https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/items it is used less than 2% of the time, and I'd wager 7/10ths of that 2% is {{champion:145}} alone. Maybe {{item:3115}} could have its on-hit increased by 5 and its on-hit ratio increased by 0.05% AP. That's a good starting place in my opinion.
> [{quoted}](name=Hemulen Magi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bFHNTlEO,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2018-11-15T00:39:24.055+0000) ampion:145}} alone. > > Maybe {{item:3115}} could have its on-hit increased by 5 and its on-hit ratio increased by 0.05% AP. That's a good starting place in my opinion. That's useless because Azir's soldiers don't proc on-hit effects.
Kai Guy (NA)
: I don't have nice things to stay in response to your statements. I will give you an opportunity here, do you want to hear my responses?
If it's not nice it's also not true because this is exactly what Zoe does. So no, keep your illusions for yourself.
Rioter Comments
: I sorta agree with Kai'sa, but Pyke is pretty damn unique, probably the most distinct character weve had since Ivern. Even Kai'Sa has the distinction of being a true hybrid adc as in you are actively encouraged to dip into both damage types.
What is distinct about being able to buy just anything and still be relevant? It doesn't do anything else, her bonuses are obtainable fom 1/2 item each and the spells deal the same damage nevertheless, that's nothing unique, that's just an advantage over anything else in the game.
Rioter Comments
: >...laptop... There's the problem.
> [{quoted}](name=ZerglingOne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f496kjIL,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-11-11T04:29:45.145+0000) > > There's the problem. I was waiting for this tbh...
Alzon (NA)
: The problem is overheating. Laptops don't like running anything for more than an hour or two at a time because they tend to have bad air circulation. Overuse will quickly wear out a laptop. Try building a desktop instead, since, depending on what parts you put in it and how you use it, it can run for much longer at a time than a laptop can.
> [{quoted}](name=Alzon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f496kjIL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-10T23:03:09.421+0000) > > The problem is overheating. Laptops don't like running anything for more than an hour or two at a time because they tend to have bad air circulation. Overuse will quickly wear out a laptop. Try building a desktop instead, since, depending on what parts you put in it and how you use it, it can run for much longer at a time than a laptop can. Except it's not. Yes, I do have a cooling pad, but I don't even need to use it because the laptop is completely cool and in the completely standart heat condition. Yes, the first 3 were overheating in the end of their careers, but this one is completely ok.
Rioter Comments
Profirix (NA)
: That's what they said last preseason. We are just now getting out of it.
iiGazeii (NA)
: I think it's better to get rid of an overtuned interaction (Time Warp Tonic + The Dark Seal + Corrupting Potion) that otherwise underpowered characters are using as a crutch so that those champions can be buffed accordingly. The amount of sustain and free damage provided by that combo was insane. The new Celerity changes are pretty spicy as well. People were complaining about it being "just another damage rune" that turns your movement speed into more damage. This just amps up any ability that increases your movement speed, and there are quite a few of them. I can easily see taking this rune as Jhin, Pyke, Kai'Sa, Zoe, or Aurelion Sol.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=T0AkMwlh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-08T03:44:04.307+0000) > Jhin, Pyke, Kai'Sa, Zoe, or Aurelion Sol. Well then it's great all these mages you listed utilize that rune so well since Sorcery is the only tree mages can actually use viably.
Leto GT (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Slythrin Umbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=T0AkMwlh,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-08T04:19:06.025+0000) > > Celerity was the only usable rune on that tier. > Transcendence has almost no use for APs, since almost all 20%CDR AP items all share a unique passive together. Technically a tank build is possible, but if it works it will get nerfed to unviability immediately for "not being fun to play against." > > Absolute focus has no purpose whatsoever except to enable specific champions to clear waves conveniently at level 1 > Mostly Anivia. > And again: If riot ever figures out that that's what it does, they'll probably remove it. > > So the entire Second tier of Sorcery is practically blank. Everything you say is simply wrong and you would know it if you actually looked at the most used current runes at very high elo. Control mages are pretty much all using transcendance and ADC are pretty much all using absolute focus.
That proves him wrong for sure, if he was right, high elo players wouldn't pick any of those runes, right? They would just skip {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
: K/DA Evelynn is the Diva :^)
> Evelynn: "Ill try to hit you with my car" Same...
Rioter Comments
: Yeah i see Lee sin outplay himself into the End of my Mace. Plenty of times
I also like to play against Lee Sins with a broken R key.
: There are no mr items in the game that helps you to survive against magic damage as non-tank hero. So you are completely wrong my whiny friend.
Dude, your nick is the most accurate nick I've seen in the history of all video games.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ethereal Dreamer,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EjocV7N1,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2018-10-31T23:58:50.072+0000) > > You mean 0 damage Xerath I mean, he would only get tankiness from GA but zhonya's and banshee's give 75 AP each, nothing to scoff at. and I specifically mentioned Xerath because he can be so far from a fight and contribute which makes him having all 3 of those items when you finally get on top of him a terrible experience.
The fact that all the APs are still designed around builds consisting of several 120 AP items while losing them all tells you how much 75 AP items can be scoffed at. The fact that in these days those are considered high AP items is irrelevant; even if we don't mention how that build lacks **any** MPen, everyone with Mercs would be invincible to that Xerath.
GigglesO (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Evil Bisex Plant,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3A2yvRiH,comment-id=000200000000000000020000,timestamp=2018-10-31T11:54:29.224+0000) > > He has a MVS buff, these are the standarts of immobility: {{champion:34}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:90}} On that requires a teammate to be in front of you...
And {{champion:103}} requires to have her ult off CD so she's also a standart of immobility, right? Irrelevant, every single mobility spell in the game requires something, that doesn't make it not a mobility spell - especiall when there's a line of actually 100% immobile champions. I'm not saying Morde is mobile btw (I know how Boards work, strawman everywhere), just that if he's a prototype of immobility, he's like 50th in on that ladder.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Evil Bisex Plant,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qePcvAWa,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-10-31T00:21:02.707+0000) > > That would be a complete trash experience for the pre-rework champs. There is a reason why none of the old champs are actually played while the new ones are. The game evolved and what used to be a whole champion's kit is an ability nowadays. That's not true. Most champions were re-worked from the past because they were considered difficult to balance and "unhealthy" for the game. Champions such as Warwick, Galio, Fiora, and Gangplank who were walking stat checking sticks were becoming more and more problematic since they were either too strong or too weak. The reason they were re-worked was to increase the level of skill involved so that even if their numbers were off they could still perform -- and also the opposite, when they're too strong give the enemy room to outplay.
It true in it's entirety, all the new champs press two buttons and the statcheck champ can't do anything but watching his champ getting deleted with no agency. And if it was true, the "reworked" team would have no fun - so the mode would be trash either way.
GigglesO (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Doge2020,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3A2yvRiH,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-30T23:20:31.652+0000) > > Immobile as in no dashes in their kit. > > Sure Jhin and victor can reach high MS speeds with the correct itemization and runes, but they are gonna be sub-par in terms of movement to somebody that can travel over a wall or multiple walls very fast. And no flash doesn’t count in this case. > > The “mobile” champs can reach a location faster by directly going over a wall while the “immobile” champ has to walk all the way around the wall to reach the desired location. {{champion:82}} the standard of immobility.
He has a MVS buff, these are the standarts of immobility: {{champion:34}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:90}}
Asud (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Paletongue,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LKeW3tLq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-30T22:22:56.330+0000) > > I sure hope so! I'm so excited and have been saving my BE just in case I like this one, as I was a bit disappointed with our last mage {{champion:142}} it wasnt a mage. It was an abomination. Blasphemy. Every single spell she has is bad design, the way she looks i bad design. Everything about her was wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=asud,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LKeW3tLq,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-31T07:57:28.084+0000) > > it wasnt a mage. > It was an abomination. Blasphemy. > Every single spell she has is bad design, the way she looks i bad design. Everything about her was wrong. I mean, her ult is a good design - if it was on a completely different kit.
: How About A Game Mode With Pre-Reworked Champs vs Reworked Ones?
That would be a complete trash experience for the pre-rework champs. There is a reason why none of the old champs are actually played while the new ones are. The game evolved and what used to be a whole champion's kit is an ability nowadays.
FilDaFunk (EUW)
: I mean, they could just stick the image on as an emote, right? That's like 0 work for them, and I assume that would satisfy us?
> [{quoted}](name=FilDaFunk,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QAH8zo32,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-10-30T23:16:29.007+0000) > > I mean, they could just stick the image on as an emote, right? > That's like 0 work for them, and I assume that would satisfy us? Tbh from the experience, it might seem like 0 work but in reality it would 1. make Azir's soldiers dissapear when casted near minions, 2. make Mordekaiser not heal off his W, 3. make Zyra's plants die instantly always when Baron's up and... what do I know, make Kha fall off the map again. Mighty spaghetti
Pale Mask (EUW)
: Vladimir is irrationally afraid of blood. He's trying to conquer his phobia by using hemomancy to transform blood into shapes that don't scare him, like butterflies. LeBlanc's plans are actually built around luck and people severely overestimating her abilities. She improvizes everything she does and hopes that her opponents mess up while trying to outsmart her, instead of coming up with a proper scheme on her own. So, really, Mordekaiser played himself.
This description of LB... That's me in real life. That's my biggest secret.
: [Fanart] Project Ahri
Nice technique, trash design.
: Even new Nidalee is stronger than current Zoe. I can pick her up after a 6 month break from her and go 20/1. Unlike Zoe, Nidalee has 1) Multiple Functionality 2) Insane heals to self and allies 3) versatile vision 4) extremely fast aoe clear that often doesn't need resources 5) Her Q does about 50-70% of HP damage without being super fed, and without some contrived angles 6) Nidalee has a Missing HP damage mechanism in her Q - Cougar, which makes it far more deadly than her Jav Q, or any part of Zoe's kit.
Who cares who is stronger, that's just about numbers, the problem is the design itself. Yes, Nidalee does more stuff than Zoe, who would fucking guess when I literally said Zoe's whole kit is **only** Nidalee's Q. That's the exact point, Nidalee's Q does one single thing: nukes you from a distance. That's the only thing Zoe does while having 15 passives slapped on it to make it easier for her - and it's toxic. That's why I said she needs a full new... not even kit, her gameplay needs a whole new direction. **Mini** rework would definetely not be enough to make this right.
iiGazeii (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MadViking,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fYnWy0YJ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-23T19:43:32.241+0000) > > The best thing riot can do with Zoe is to just uninstall her from the game. > > Nobody likes to play against her because her kit is cancer, her ult makes her immune to pulls and cc because she always blinks back to get starting position. > > I'm gonna steal a quote from Charlie sheen and argue that Zoe was a champ created by "Droopy eyed armless children" because her entire existence is sickening. Her ult also telegraphs where she's going to end up after the teleport. Perhaps shoot your CC there rather than where she teleports to.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fYnWy0YJ,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-10-23T19:44:20.338+0000) > > Her ult also telegraphs where she's going to end up after the teleport. Perhaps shoot your CC there rather than where she teleports to. Because she will come into your CC spell's range and will jump right on you instead of starting far away and jumping just into range of the Paddle Star recast. You could say that counterplay to Graves is him building Viod Staff aswell.
: Rightfully so. Until they actually rebalance or mini rework her kit there is no reason for to get any buffs other than $$$$$
Mini? That kit is literally Nidalee's Q with trillion passives and no cooldowns which make it ridiculous, that thing needs to be fully deleted and started from a scratch, you can't *mini* rework it into anything remotely acceptable.
: >people that main A Sol are ridiculous on A Sol. People that main Jax are ridiculous on Jax (and a bit too braindead). People that main Ahri are ridiculous on Ahri. People that main Zyra are ridiculous on Zyra. People that main Kayle are ridiculous on Kayle. Repeat ad infinitum. Hardly good reasoning to nerf a champion this damn hard. Meanwhile Irelia, a champion that´s been more broken than not since her rework: -5 MS. Riot REALLY needs to start selling the pot their balance team is smoking because it MUST be really damn good.
Tbh specifically being ridiculous at Zyra only means enemies are dumb enough to not kill you before your spells go off and the Zyra player isn't much of a difference... Otherwise good point tho.
: > A sol is OP when played to his best, so he gets nerfed. I wish they applied this logic to Riven.
Shame I can't upvote...
Rioter Comments
: If I had to guess, the plants are getting treated as basic attacks. That covers the aggro, the tabi/spiked shell, and the manaflow band part.
You would guess wrong, plants are actually coded as DoT. Unless they changed it, which I doubt.
: > [{quoted}](name=PopCorn Chick3n,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=JzaHlOna,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-20T03:48:35.722+0000) > > It's high because only mains play her. If it was yasuo or ahri, it would be fixed immediately. If they want her win rate to be lower, then nerf her in some way, not just leave the damn bugs on her like that. That's not really true. Otherwise it'd be the 60% overall that people with 200+ games have on her. And if a bug does pretty much the same thing as a nerf, it makes no difference. It's not like there was ever a mechanical involved with aiming your plants in the first place.
Do you actually need to be explained to why bugs cannot and shouldn't be allowed to do nerf's job?
: lmao >Zhonya is the only thing keeping APs to be still played, His post is stupid. the real question is how his post is upvoted so much... but in the end, when a post is so upvoted on this board, its rarely a good post.
Ok, name one reason APs are better than ADs, I'm listening.
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hügö,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xs8V8tE7,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-14T08:45:18.841+0000) > > Or we could make it a complete defensive item again and not a defensive/damage item. I'd be fine with that if Zhonya's also lost it's offensive stats.
Wow, dude, can you just... stop? Zhonya is the only thing keeping APs to be still played, there's literally no other advantage over ADs.
: Fix Zyra Please
What's even the point...
bte234 (NA)
: what about kai'sa?
Kai'Sa is affected too but noone in Riot minds.
: In a vacuum, ap items give just as much if not more secondary effects than ad items. The reason why ad champions are stronger is because ap ratios have been going down over time while ad ratios have become more prominent. There is definitely an underlying design mismatch. However, I can easily see an argument for turning back champion design back to what it was in earlier seasons which would mean more spells get ap ratios and less spells getting ad ratios.
False, factually it's exactly the other way around: The ratios are still the same, 0.6-0.75 being the standart AP scaling, the AP on items has been decreased alot - standat AP for an AP item used to be 120 with DFG, Zhonya and old Rabadon's (which only got it's % AP multiplier increased and thus made it a must-have item for heavy AP scalers in order to be viable). Today standart AP item has 75 AP, that's like 6/10 of the original value. Edit: Unless you mean ration on items which is bad wording because noone refers to it like this. Also, where do you see those "more" secondary effects? In vacuum the AP items have definetely the same amount of passives/actives while being arguably weaker (Zhonya vs. GA, Banshee's vs. MoM - hell, Banshee's passive is hella weaker than Hexdrinker alone!). That said, I agree with the second paragraph entirely.
LTK KoRo (EUW)
: Entire roster outside of the bruisers and assassins you mean, in tank meta there's no place for them
Fasmodey (EUW)
: No need to be rude, he did not say anything offensive.
His whole tone was offensive, "haha I'm mocking you lmao". All the need to be rude.
Show more

Evil Bisex Plant

Level 13 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion