: > [{quoted}](name=Sylaelque,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LKItzN8n,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-27T14:27:02.990+0000) > > Pyke still disgustingly broken, his nerfs was kinda like joke behind all of this kit. 54% winrate to 46% winrate after the nerfs... yea it really did nothing to him {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=HeartPalpitation,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LKItzN8n,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-27T22:40:17.606+0000) > > 54% winrate to 46% winrate after the nerfs... yea it really did nothing to him {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} for niche assassin support with kill stealing caveat its still more then enough. I dont know why people still religiously follow winrate numbers in vacuum without considering any circumstances. There are too many things going around in every game.
: Whats not healthy is the damage being so high that landing a single root or stun = a kill 99% of the time. Remember when a hook support was annoying because they would land one hook and then just kept CCing as you got DPS'd down over 5 seconds? Now a hook support lands one hook and you die in 3 seconds before they even have to ult. With a burst mage support you've eaten two full combos and died before their one 0.75 sec root wears off... even though one of those combos came from an **attack damage carry** who isn't supposed to have burst! Tone down the burst on marksmen. Remove the AP on Spellthief's. And stop handing out buffs. Nerfs only until 100-0 isn't happening with anything less than a first back assassin full comboing a first back mage who didn't buy armor.
> [{quoted}](name=Metal Janna,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sk40TTml,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-08T18:21:47.899+0000) > > Whats not healthy is the damage being so high that landing a single root or stun = a kill 99% of the time. > Remember when a hook support was annoying because they would land one hook and then just kept CCing as you got DPS'd down over 5 seconds? > Now a hook support lands one hook and you die in 3 seconds before they even have to ult. > With a burst mage support you've eaten two full combos and died before their one 0.75 sec root wears off... even though one of those combos came from an **attack damage carry** who isn't supposed to have burst! > > Tone down the burst on marksmen. > Remove the AP on Spellthief's. > And stop handing out buffs. Nerfs only until 100-0 isn't happening with anything less than a first back assassin full comboing a first back mage who didn't buy armor. You forget two things, you need make enchanters pickable again and open mid for more mages other then 4 staple specimens, bot was transformed into CC fiesta because its most powerful strategy thats core issue.
MaricofL (NA)
: It's harder to carry in gold-plat than it is in Diamond.
> [{quoted}](name=MaricofL,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kYtRJPdj,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-09T17:40:44.827+0000) > > Turbo inters and trolls or they just don't know how to get carried. > {{sticker:sg-janna}} I never understand this outcry of not to be carry in team game maybe you are playing wrong game genre if you want fulfill your one man army dream.
: > [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=flXkdui7,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-05T12:06:05.820+0000) > > And yet, when peeling and shielding/healing damage is a thing, then people cry that crucial targets can't die fast enough. So you're not allowed to do big damage and you're also not allowed to survive it. What's remained that we're allowed to still do? The problem there is Riot can't decide between the overall health of the game and the Xxepicgamer101xX ADCs and Assassins who buy the legendary skins so they can look cool while they delete someone by mashing their face into the keyboard or right clicking and then sitting back with their popcorn.
> [{quoted}](name=Meme God Shrek,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=flXkdui7,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-05T15:09:38.715+0000) > > The problem there is Riot can't decide between the overall health of the game and the Xxepicgamer101xX ADCs and Assassins who buy the legendary skins so they can look cool while they delete someone by mashing their face into the keyboard or right clicking and then sitting back with their popcorn. I think they made clear decision everything is pushed towards burst its no more even about getting off whole combo btw you can notice that after true damage new trend is execute.
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: And yet, when peeling and shielding/healing damage is a thing, then people cry that crucial targets can't die fast enough. So you're not allowed to do big damage and you're also not allowed to survive it. What's remained that we're allowed to still do?
> [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=flXkdui7,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-05T12:06:05.820+0000) > > And yet, when peeling and shielding/healing damage is a thing, then people cry that crucial targets can't die fast enough. So you're not allowed to do big damage and you're also not allowed to survive it. What's remained that we're allowed to still do? That was never truly case we can argue if Janna and Lulu were OP but overall supports were doing their job by supporting team not being carries on budget like now. Whole QQ was about that 1v2 dive was mostly impossible and adc doesn't instantly exploded. Riot make the choice peeling/healing/shielding is no longer allowed for defensive purpose because it make games longer and only damage dealers can have it for sustain and advantage.
: Genuine Question: Fair Game vs Fun Game - Which do you prefer?
> [{quoted}](name=WildEyeHorse,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aWXjAmP9,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-05T02:29:37.254+0000) > > Because it seems that most League players would prefer a game that gives them all the power for doing nothing and then calling that "skill". So where is the cut off point? Why do people not want a fair game? Players have shown multiple times that they are happy with being overpowered and doing nothing to earn that power. > > Are people just that lazy? Which do people prefer because it seems like both cannot go together. > > People seem to like champions that started with {{champion:157}} which had completely unfair kits compared to what came before? They seem to be happy with a one-shot killshot meta rather then supporting a considerable damage nerf to make the game strategic again. > > So which is it? For starter put players of SAME skill into game and then you can start asses data that are practically irrelevant in current mish mash with smurfs as cherry on top.
: Thing is, there's ways to have tank mechanics even in this meta. Maybe tank champs have temp shields that they have to exploit so they can do their job? Basically {{item:3053}} but more champion abilities on tanks that don't "slow the game down" but also allow them to better survive and pick their moment.
> [{quoted}](name=Düff McWhalen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ApIZIVkn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-04T23:32:52.104+0000) > > Thing is, there's ways to have tank mechanics even in this meta. Maybe tank champs have temp shields that they have to exploit so they can do their job? Basically {{item:3053}} but more champion abilities on tanks that don't "slow the game down" but also allow them to better survive and pick their moment. Thing is they are changing whole concept and core of the game upside down to cater to audience that dont even want it and if tanks were boring i wish to know how long "win on pick" meta will be fresh and interesting.
Morbys (NA)
: I mean, it opens up worlds to anyone, but that isnt necessarily a good thing. Some random scrub can show up just because their ability to play safe and then blow people up later has been honed. Zero skill, just pick the right champ or counter and go from there.
> [{quoted}](name=Morbys,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=flXkdui7,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-05T02:08:23.655+0000) > > I mean, it opens up worlds to anyone, but that isnt necessarily a good thing. Some random scrub can show up just because their ability to play safe and then blow people up later has been honed. Zero skill, just pick the right champ or counter and go from there. If this is the case its time to drop charade about balancing around top tiers because it has no meaning in this setup and return game to plebs.
Dasdi96 (NA)
: Even in pro play players don't know how to teamfight, I am literally seeing adc players frontlining and dying 1st.
> [{quoted}](name=Dasdi96,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=flXkdui7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-04T21:08:27.048+0000) > > Even in pro play players don't know how to teamfight, I am literally seeing adc players frontlining and dying 1st. Thats not lack of skill OP write it perfectly that suicide is just attempt to get kill and lead and scramble to 2sek long 4v5. ADC are practically required to do it otherwise they get deleted without dealing enough damage. Burst and mobility is so high that peeling or shielding is almost obsolete.
: consistantly instant reaction times=bot or not?
> [{quoted}](name=Valhalla Rising,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LXAsLaho,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-03T14:53:53.822+0000) > > one in 30ish enemies I encounter seem to have inhuman reaction times I can't help but wonder how prevalent illegal software is in this game? > > I'm not talking about "oh dodges at last second every time", I'm talking complex multi-decision making with simultaneous actions non stop. > > OR are some smurfs just that evolved compared to the rest of us plebs. > > or both?{{sticker:sg-ahri-1}} Good question i was curious and it take 5sek to find motherlode of scripts and hacks it looks like xayah, riven, ahri and radar scripts are now hot topic. What is even worse is as you go thru that garbage most of it its YEARS old trash STILL WORKING at this day, this is sad and complete fail on Riot end. Now iam convinced unless is used so unsophisticated and crude tool that literally blows server they don care and make no effort to battle this plight. Btw for all that argue they never encounter this, go and look yourself not all cheats are aimbots and autocast there are other more subtle options to give you edge and many of them have options to include "fails" to not look so obvious or toggle to using scripts actively only in situations you want.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Exin0,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mvXXpyQr,comment-id=000500000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-01T06:51:17.511+0000) > > You have there distribution of her wins and loses think about it and also try think about why that winrate says nothing about her power in pro play. You mean her lack of power, right? Just because pros like using her doesnt actually mean shes good. Pros make the same dumb mistakes normal players do at times, and are known to be stubborn and overvalue certain things. Akali just isnt that strong. Certainly not strong enough to validate universal picking. Her loss rate reflects that, as she was practically a free loss.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mvXXpyQr,comment-id=0005000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-01T13:09:05.150+0000) > > You mean her lack of power, right? Just because pros like using her doesnt actually mean shes good. Pros make the same dumb mistakes normal players do at times, and are known to be stubborn and overvalue certain things. > > Akali just isnt that strong. Certainly not strong enough to validate universal picking. Her loss rate reflects that, as she was practically a free loss. They are pros because they dont do dumb mistakes and they do this for living if she is worthless as you say she wont be picked and certainly not baned.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Exin0,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mvXXpyQr,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-01T00:47:11.718+0000) > > She clearly have the ways she is still picked and baned in proplay so power is here, surely they dont ban hey because mad team utility. EU Masters summer 2019 86,4% presence 25B/13P [link](https://gol.gg/champion/champion-stats/3/season-ALL/split-ALL/tournament-EU%20Master%20Summer%202019/patch-ALL/role-ALL/league-ALL/) Yeah, with a fucking 45% winrate. So good. Such champ. Best players in the world pick her for the free loss.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mvXXpyQr,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-01T01:06:44.577+0000) > > Yeah, with a fucking 45% winrate. So good. Such champ. Best players in the world pick her for the free loss. You have there distribution of her wins and loses think about it and also try think about why that winrate says nothing about her power in pro play.
Eedat (NA)
: Yuumi is legitimately complete and utter garbage in soloq lol. I mean I don't mind because she's a fantastically shit design but she is awful. Yuumi is a champ with possibly the lowest skill floor period and extremely low skill cap and she is sitting on a 42% winrate lol. Again, I don't care about her being guttered but you can't just say she isn't guttered lol
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cbfEEs6s,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-09-30T22:54:22.059+0000) > > Yuumi is legitimately complete and utter garbage in soloq lol. I mean I don't mind because she's a fantastically shit design but she is awful. Yuumi is a champ with possibly the lowest skill floor period and extremely low skill cap and she is sitting on a 42% winrate lol. Again, I don't care about her being guttered but you can't just say she isn't guttered lol She is guted while what is problematic part was never touched, id ont see anything bad about have low skill floor champion for support players because be good support is quite complex job (not talking about ap carries on budged) but this gutting is ridiculous btw as i am looking she is still picked in pro play with another staple champions as Braum, Rakan and Tresh and biggest change in this department is that Pyke joined the ranks. So still complete miss for support picks shakeup and they are trying for years.
: no when the fuck was blitz doing just fine? he's so overshadowed by every other hook champion and seeing a blitz in soloq on allied team was just permanent dread. at least now he has some sort of gimmick, the longest hook. maybe now he'll be useful.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cbfEEs6s,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-30T20:53:19.860+0000) > > no > when the fuck was blitz doing just fine? > he's so overshadowed by every other hook champion and seeing a blitz in soloq on allied team was just permanent dread. > at least now he has some sort of gimmick, the longest hook. > maybe now he'll be useful. yes he was overshadowed but he is still lethal as before his grab is still death sentence, remove pyke he take his place. This is completely dumb idea that OP champion can be solved by buffing his opponent, like yea we can buff blitz to level he will be number one but it doesent solve anything pyke will lose lane against him but still will be broken when blitz will not be present and with extra trickle down effect that blitz will be stronger in every match.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kat XD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mvXXpyQr,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-09-30T09:45:13.796+0000) > > I can only assume you're talking about the Webster's dictionary definition of the word "Akali": > > Akali noun > Aka·​li | \ ə-ˈkä-lē\ > plural -s > > one of a militant sect of Sikhs > > Origin: > Panjabi Akālī, from Akāl > > ...because the Akali in LoL definitely has all of those things, and if you think you're just walking away after gunblade... sorry to burst your squishy, but you're mistaken. She uses gunblade.... If shes not in shroud, shes dead. Free kill. If she is in shroud, i get to walk away, and shes left waiting on R2/energy/CDs. She REALLY has zero way to force a fight and keep you in it. A minor slow wont change that.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mvXXpyQr,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-09-30T13:01:16.648+0000) > > She uses gunblade.... If shes not in shroud, shes dead. Free kill. > > If she is in shroud, i get to walk away, and shes left waiting on R2/energy/CDs. > > She REALLY has zero way to force a fight and keep you in it. A minor slow wont change that. She clearly have the ways she is still picked and baned in proplay so power is here, surely they dont ban hey because mad team utility. EU Masters summer 2019 86,4% presence 25B/13P [link](https://gol.gg/champion/champion-stats/3/season-ALL/split-ALL/tournament-EU%20Master%20Summer%202019/patch-ALL/role-ALL/league-ALL/)
: They started operation shitshow in the 2017? rework, when they gutted every single adc except draven, made support mages hell and just.. mages overall in bot, then 5 months later they realized they made a mistake, reverted some shit, made only 3 adcs pick or lose {{champion:222}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:145}} . And now its time for utility champs to be no counterplay cancer in bot. {{champion:412}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:111}}
> [{quoted}](name=IUsedToPlayJinx,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=p8gqm5FU,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-29T15:48:56.586+0000) > > They started operation shitshow in the 2017? rework, when they gutted every single adc except draven, made support mages hell and just.. mages overall in bot, then 5 months later they realized they made a mistake, reverted some shit, made only 3 adcs pick or lose {{champion:222}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:145}} . And now its time for utility champs to be no counterplay cancer in bot. {{champion:412}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:111}} What these supports have common? They are quite tanky except thresh because his minigame but their most significant power stem from overall high damage which directly feeds into their gameplay and make them overbearing in sense that anything they catch instantly melt, one thing is be threat and get reward for hitting other be walking death sentence. Also they have all multiple cc in their kits thresh - hook, knockup, slow cage or blitz - hook, knockup, silence or leona - two stuns , etc. and they all have fair amount of damage and burst. Its overbearing have chain cc on one champion in environment when champions are usually dead in 1-2 sec and also they are hard to deal with and without them screw and misplay hard engage or something you cannot force them out of lane especially if you have enchanter support because they cannot peel, they canot outheal hooked player and they dont add enough damage to deter or force them back and are easy prey if they try something else then stay far back. Iam sad that true supporting by keeping alive and mitigating damage is dead because yolo and ap carries on food stamps are superb option in every situation.
8Belthazor8 (EUNE)
: > There is also a fair argument to be made: Riven was broken tier for **almost a year straight**, showing up consistent 51+% wr% **across all regions, elos and level of mastery with her**, I can't stress enough how big that is. On her high elo mains the %wr spiked to embarrassing numbers So you are saying: because Riven was broken once she cannot get any buff ever no matter how weak she is. I cannot stress enough how pathetic excuse is this for an argument. Omg she got an overall 1 sec buff, I cannot imagine how this game will be balanced anymore. Maybe she will peak into 50% win rate in master+ after this enormous buff that she couldn't do in the last 3 patches. The only explanation for this gigantic buff has to be her new skin nothing else. Keep up the complaining man, with the power of the circlejerk of low elos on this board Riot cannot ignore such a serious issue. Jesus Christ... Edit: oh and I forgot to mention: don't even think about to complain about Kled who shits on toplane in every elo, or Pantheon, or Kha'zix, or Kai'sa or Pyke... there is no bigger issue in this game right now than Riven with her 44-49% win rates.
> [{quoted}](name=8Belthazor8,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Qgb1FX2f,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-09-27T20:03:22.794+0000) > > So you are saying: because Riven was broken once she cannot get any buff ever no matter how weak she is. I cannot stress enough how pathetic excuse is this for an argument. Omg she got an overall 1 sec buff, I cannot imagine how this game will be balanced anymore. Maybe she will peak into 50% win rate in master+ after this enormous buff that she couldn't do in the last 3 patches. The only explanation for this gigantic buff has to be her new skin nothing else. Keep up the complaining man, with the power of the circlejerk of low elos on this board Riot cannot ignore such a serious issue. Jesus Christ... > Edit: oh and I forgot to mention: don't even think about to complain about Kled who shits on toplane in every elo, or Pantheon, or Kha'zix, or Kai'sa or Pyke... there is no bigger issue in this game right now than Riven with her 44-49% win rates. Even riven mains dont dare say she is weak they just rant about abilities and they want even easier times with her. I will ask you when was riven weak like really overall weak and i am not talking about times when she get slaped because there war more broken champion.
: You're actually fairly right for Riven, except you're missing one factor. The majority of Riven's players are mains, there aren't as many newer players as you'd think. It's because of that, that despite being a harder champion, since she's played majority-wise by mains, her average winrate should be higher because of that. So to some degree, it balances it out. To a great enough extent? Ehhhhh, who knows.
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Qgb1FX2f,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-27T02:44:44.763+0000) > > You're actually fairly right for Riven, except you're missing one factor. The majority of Riven's players are mains, there aren't as many newer players as you'd think. It's because of that, that despite being a harder champion, since she's played majority-wise by mains, her average winrate should be higher because of that. > > So to some degree, it balances it out. To a great enough extent? Ehhhhh, who knows. But it still means that her power is rising and her high skill ceiling is lowering indirectly no? In other words her "hard to master" caveat balancing her power is no longer effective because too many people overcome it. Btw in all these years was she even on weak side for any amount of time and iam not talking about scenarios when something else was broken and able smack her but was she in overall weak state in any time?
: I submitted a ticket where a silver flex player was in my plat game. He didnt que up with anyone, he was a loner. To make it worst he was a bronze rank in solo, fed top laner which lost us the game. The response i got to justifying such matchup was that the high ranking within the team is suspose to carry and balance out the lowest elo player.....smh
> [{quoted}](name=ExcaliburX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=t47Kj49O,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-27T09:48:29.483+0000) > > I submitted a ticket where a silver flex player was in my plat game. He didnt que up with anyone, he was a loner. To make it worst he was a bronze rank in solo, fed top laner which lost us the game. The response i got to justifying such matchup was that the high ranking within the team is suspose to carry and balance out the lowest elo player.....smh Funny explanation when this aproach can only work in lab conditions and not under hard snowbaling when raw power acquired from income can easily beat higher skill and btw what i see most often even with skill disparity that weakest player is placed against strongest in lane.
: There have been worse, this is just the average Worlds patch, when they buff a lot of "spectacle champs". At least they didn't radically change any core aspect of the game, since that usually goes really south (basically any jungle change ever).
> [{quoted}](name=FrancisMuni,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AgjoJjNN,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2019-09-26T16:56:28.436+0000) > > There have been worse, this is just the average Worlds patch, when they buff a lot of "spectacle champs". At least they didn't radically change any core aspect of the game, since that usually goes really south (basically any jungle change ever). There is difference if you want give limelight to someone like Ivern or buff let say "problematic" ones, latter will also carry more problems soloq.
: Actually Riot did it purposfully to favor the viewership side. As if we see Aatrox every game after watching him the whole year we might get bored .Also champions like karma,tahm kench doesnt bring fun to a match and they wanna make worlds fun to watch. So they buffed montage champions like fiora,riven, vayne etc. I know its a pain...but maybe riot will revert these in the patches after worlds.
> [{quoted}](name=RayhaNPrincE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AgjoJjNN,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-09-26T14:52:42.377+0000) > > Actually Riot did it purposfully to favor the viewership side. > As if we see Aatrox every game after watching him the whole year we might get bored .Also champions like karma,tahm kench doesnt bring fun to a match and they wanna make worlds fun to watch. > > So they buffed montage champions like fiora,riven, vayne etc. > I know its a pain...but maybe riot will revert these in the patches after worlds. I can understand that but its funny when champions are nerfed with too much strength and prevalence explanation in pro play and then chosen ones buffed to force picks and bans, this shouldn't be called "LoL World Championship" but "LoL Developer pick Montage"
: As you point out, supports in HotS are actually supports. On top of that, they are _**ACTUALLY USEFUL**_. They won't ever be able to keep up with a DPS' damage, but they do ensure that their teammates don't instantly die (unless something goes horribly wrong). Another thing is CC in HotS is less powerful and less abundant. I can't think of a non-ultimate CC that lasts for more than 1.5 seconds at its base (most are less than that) and very few that can be extended to above 1.5 through talents. And, of course, damage in HotS is just a bit lower, though garbage like this still does happen sometimes https://streamable.com/stb1o.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TuNabWPA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-24T23:23:43.032+0000) > > As you point out, supports in HotS are actually supports. On top of that, they are _**ACTUALLY USEFUL**_. They won't ever be able to keep up with a DPS' damage, but they do ensure that their teammates don't instantly die (unless something goes horribly wrong). Another thing is CC in HotS is less powerful and less abundant. I can't think of a non-ultimate CC that lasts for more than 1.5 seconds at its base (most are less than that) and very few that can be extended to above 1.5 through talents. And, of course, damage in HotS is just a bit lower, though garbage like this still does happen sometimes https://streamable.com/stb1o. They have option to sacrifice healing for more utility or damage but even then they dont be damage carries.
DrDubb (NA)
: Thanks for replying! I know what CDR does and it's purpose. Every stat has a purpose, but my point is CDR is blatantly the most oversaturated stat. The extra 10% CDR I always waste when building my Spectre's Cowl item as a tank/bruiser would sure be appreciated in ANY other stat!! lol
> [{quoted}](name=DrDubb,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YuYtN7zP,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-24T07:58:56.019+0000) > > Thanks for replying! > > I know what CDR does and it's purpose. Every stat has a purpose, but my point is CDR is blatantly the most oversaturated stat. > > The extra 10% CDR I always waste when building my Spectre's Cowl item as a tank/bruiser would sure be appreciated in ANY other stat!! lol its not only CDR other stats are too easy to get for example adc are stacking AS and crit on same items double dips are now common and we are going to triple and there is no sacrifice for caping.
: They simply need to tune tank dmg down for tank metas to be good - the fact that tank metas in the last 3 years have meant tanks will be tanky af while also doing significant dmg, is why people are against them... Tanks should have ok early game dmg, and fall of a fucking cliff damagewise, unless they ofcourse build actual dmg, thus sacrificing tankiness.
> [{quoted}](name=Princess Bunhead,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iHeFMl0J,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2019-09-24T19:10:10.596+0000) > > They simply need to tune tank dmg down for tank metas to be good - the fact that tank metas in the last 3 years have meant tanks will be tanky af while also doing significant dmg, is why people are against them... Tanks should have ok early game dmg, and fall of a fucking cliff damagewise, unless they ofcourse build actual dmg, thus sacrificing tankiness. Even if tank damage is main problem you need be consistent when you gut them and send other on choping board too for example jax who is tanky AF for his damage and if fact you will need revise whole rooster to ensure fairness and balance
: > [{quoted}](name=Exin0,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=4g4rFX4R,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-24T04:25:40.452+0000) > > I think items stacking is fundamental problem and game cannot be balanced with it. They also patched several items to not be stackable. If certain items are an issue, they're likely to make more items unique. I think they're aware of item stacking as a problem which is why they did that and made Hextech (even when that comp can make snowballing insane at times).
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=4g4rFX4R,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-24T22:13:03.665+0000) > > They also patched several items to not be stackable. > > If certain items are an issue, they're likely to make more items unique. I think they're aware of item stacking as a problem which is why they did that and made Hextech (even when that comp can make snowballing insane at times). I dont know about that but last time i play game it was same stacked immortal god of death draven or glacial rangers with double rageblade on everything. One item per champion is enough otherwise this game cannot be ever balanced immortal braum killing team thru thornmail, glacial stun galore with AS buff from rangers + AS from items (btw whole glacial is bad executed, stun on AA with stuns as abilities), veigar throwing ults faster then AA, etc. how can you balance these with three items? And kaisa is incoming look at her abilities synergy she will be worse then stacked draven.
: Jinx comes online, WAAAAYY after all the "toxic" picks have already decided if they are gonna be broken and unfair. She avoids banns because of that. If she ever comes online early, then lets be real, you were gonna lose that game anyway enemy(or your) bot laners are boosted bonobos no late game anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=Eonslegacy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cyuI50gr,comment-id=00000002000000020000,timestamp=2019-09-24T18:50:20.892+0000) > > Jinx comes online, WAAAAYY after all the "toxic" picks have already decided if they are gonna be broken and unfair. She avoids banns because of that. > If she ever comes online early, then lets be real, you were gonna lose that game anyway enemy(or your) bot laners are boosted bonobos no late game anyway. Iam not saying she isnt strong or dont need nerf but she is not percieved as problem, toxic, unfair and people want other champions get guted. She has healthy kit but bad numbers yasuo is opposite toxic kit not problem with numbers.
Saezio (EUNE)
: I see you suggested some straight up nerfs for a champion with 12% pickrate and 49% winrate. So, I assume you believe all champs with similar or better stats deserve straight up nerfs as well right? Why start from yas though? There are tons of champs that are way more problematic. {{champion:145}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:103}} let's slap the real problems first. Not champions we just hate even if they aren't even strong.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cyuI50gr,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-09-24T13:44:22.181+0000) > > I see you suggested some straight up nerfs for a champion with 12% pickrate and 49% winrate. So, I assume you believe all champs with similar or better stats deserve straight up nerfs as well right? > Why start from yas though? There are tons of champs that are way more problematic. {{champion:145}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:103}} let's slap the real problems first. Not champions we just hate even if they aren't even strong. 50.7win 28.1 pick and 48.9 ban for EUNE all elos, he is problem but it doesent matter Riot will not nerf him thats obvious. Btw Jinx is in funny position she is strong AF but in same time people dont feel she is unfair and despite her OP status ban rate is minimal. She is strong in her job, she dont step out and she isnt cancer to play against while weaker yasuo is baned on complained constantly think about it.
: Balancing (or lack thereof)
> [{quoted}](name=BongMage420,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=4g4rFX4R,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-24T01:15:35.719+0000) > > Never been one to complain abou tTFT except for glacial bullshit, but these days it feels like the game is balanced around two or three things: > Whoever gets the Draven comp first, whoever get a stacked A Sol, or whoever gets stacked wilds first. It's kinda stupid, that legit 3 comps are the only thing you can actually win with. I think items stacking is fundamental problem and game cannot be balanced with it.
: This is really tilting because I'm a top lane main. Enemy jungle just gets their asses fed off of me and win the game. Im warding bushes and all but all they do is tower dive me at lvl 6 mostly
> [{quoted}](name=ThinkingWeeb,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7rEPGc1a,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-21T16:19:36.177+0000) > > This is really tilting because I'm a top lane main. Enemy jungle just gets their asses fed off of me and win the game. Im warding bushes and all but all they do is tower dive me at lvl 6 mostly Dont tillt try think about that situation like this - ok jung is camping me and i cant do anything about that but while he is here he cannot influence other lines and they have best chance to get ahead so best thing i can do is hold him here long as i can do safely. Also by camping you outside potential initial kill they dont get much from you, iam not saying go yolo but if you are already behind its better to sacrifice yourself and essentially cost them time and effort with minimal reward.
: mages have always been fine...Riot's been skyrocketing the damage of everything, especially assassins quite a few classes can even do mages' jobs : ranged damage, crowd control, aoe damage in earlier seasons, one of the biggest complaints was that AD classes could actually out-perform mages because their abilties scaled well AND they could do consistent DPS then there's this thing: {{champion:142}} who gets to be a zoning mage, an artillery mage, a tank-buster, burst mage and pretty much whatever she chooses
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LXeIfo2o,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-09-20T23:38:14.946+0000) > > mages have always been fine...Riot's been skyrocketing the damage of everything, especially assassins > > quite a few classes can even do mages' jobs : ranged damage, crowd control, aoe damage > > in earlier seasons, one of the biggest complaints was that AD classes could actually out-perform mages because their abilties scaled well AND they could do consistent DPS well ad is boosting abilities and AA and runes its very strong synergy.
Slim Şhady (EUNE)
: The current state of League ( Damage , game pace )
> [{quoted}](name=Slim Şhady,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LXeIfo2o,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-20T16:37:57.488+0000) > > Hello, > I just felt like typing my thoughts on how the game used to be and how it is right now. How frustrating it feels to play when the damage power creep is so high, that basically everyone kills each other in 3 abilities unless you are an aftershock user, then you die after those 2,5s . How defensive items have almost no point and every tanky champion that is actually viable is viable cause they deal absurds amounts of damage (Mundo,Shen). > > I remember back in at least season 7 how fights didnt last 2 seconds but actually were played out in like 10-15 seconds, how everyone didnt just explode, unless you were 10/0 on an assassin , how I used to play Zed and actually had to auto after ulting, chase the target a little bit and then kill them, now you just hit 2-3 shurikens with R and its done. (Its just an example) > > I remember how dying once due to a gank didnt cost you the entire game, cause now when you die , you lose a wave maybe even 2, enemy gets 300+ gold depending on assists and on top of that your laner gets another 320 gold or a herald usage for like 800 gold, and the game feels over for you at that point be it 10 minutes into the game . And on top of that the enemy jungler secured another 100 gold from a scuttle crab. All while you were still dead in your 20s death timer. I honestly think something needs to be done.. Is it just me ? Is it just me being sad ? .. > > Thank you for reading ! just one thing mundo isnt tank he is just stupidly tanky otherwise you are completely right i only add to "absurd damage" that in some tanks its AP chees and are no more played as tanks.
: You realize if Riot balanced like Dota people would hate it? Dota's approach to you thinking a champion is annoying? "git gud" Like champs like Riven, Yas, Yi, and Vayne, all of those would have to be buffed **up** if League was balanced the Dota way. They look towards the best players, and say that if you want to play against annoying champions, you just have to get good enough that they don't annoy you anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JXQY91Qo,comment-id=00060001000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-19T20:09:40.551+0000) > > You realize if Riot balanced like Dota people would hate it? > > Dota's approach to you thinking a champion is annoying? "git gud" > > Like champs like Riven, Yas, Yi, and Vayne, all of those would have to be buffed **up** if League was balanced the Dota way. They look towards the best players, and say that if you want to play against annoying champions, you just have to get good enough that they don't annoy you anymore. at this point they dont need balance like dota but stop giving all attention to same 10 champions and take care of forgotten ones like how many changes are enough for lee sin his patch history is long as book.
: Ill just add her winrate here as well as her Pick/Ban rates (from u.gg) Bronze- 44% (Pick rate: 4.3%) (Ban rate: 1.6%) Silver- 46% (Pick rate: 5.2%) (Ban rate: 2.2%) Gold- 47% (Pick rate: 6.4%) (Ban Rate: 3.4%) Platinum- 48% (Pick rate: 7.7%) (Ban rate: 5.4%) Diamond-48% (Pick rate: 8.4%) (Ban rate: 8.2%) Master- 49% (Pick rate: 7.5%) (Ban rate: 10.8%) Grand master- 47% (Pick rate: 7.8%) (Ban rate: 14.7%) Challenger- 47% (Pick rate: 8.1%) (Ban rate: 22%) So lets not pretend that she is insanely op when all her winrates are sub 50% If you are going to argue a buff or nerf, at least include some stats. The only thing that changes substantially is the ban rate. (here come the down votes because everyone on the boards hates riven) {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=TheRunicBlade,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JXQY91Qo,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-09-19T19:09:55.027+0000) > > Ill just add her win rates here (from u.gg) > Bronze- 44% > Silver- 46% > Gold- 47% > Platinum- 48% > Diamond-48% > Master- 49% > Grandmaster- 47% > Challenger- 47% > > So lets not pretend that she is insanely op when all her winrates are sub 50% If you are going to argue a buff or nerf, at least include some stats. > (here come the down votes because everyone on the boards hates riven) > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} add pick/ban numbers for clarity its good to have numbers in context
Schenix (NA)
: She dropped from like 54% Masters+ to 48 and like 51 to sub 50 every other elo. She's still strong, and she always will be in the hands of one tricks. But there's a simple secession people have to understand. -------------------- Just because you do not like a champion, does not mean they deserve to be nerfed -- even if that champion, feels frustrating to play against. That is 'balance', it is irrespective of how people feel about the playstyle. Balance is statistical (yes, this means Aatrox, who is statistically hyper powerful in a distribution curve of pro play, meets this parameter even when sitting at a piss poor solo queue rate because of statistical significance to their goal), and is meant to meet certain benchmarks. You do not have to agree with how that works, but have to respect that it is the meaning. ------------ Game _health_ is separate from game _balance_, even though they have strong influence on eachother. Is Riven healthy, having a champion based around cancels, that were originally a bug and even removed from other champions (like Zed) for being so? Most likely not. Is Riven now balanced after her nerf, and justifiable to add 1 second to Q and reduce 1 second from E in order to contend with other champions that got buffed? Most likely so.
> [{quoted}](name=Schenix,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JXQY91Qo,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-09-19T15:43:04.058+0000) > > She dropped from like 54% Masters+ to 48 and like 51 to sub 50 every other elo. > > She's still strong, and she always will be in the hands of one tricks. But there's a simple secession people have to understand. > > > Just because you do not like a champion, does not mean they deserve to be nerfed -- even if that champion, feels frustrating to play against. > That is 'balance', it is irrespective of how people feel about the playstyle. Balance is statistical (yes, this means Aatrox, who is statistically hyper powerful in a distribution curve of pro play, meets this parameter even when sitting at a piss poor solo queue rate because of statistical significance to their goal), and is meant to meet certain benchmarks. You do not have to agree with how that works, but have to respect that it is the meaning. > > ------------ > > > Game _health_ is separate from game _balance_, even though they have strong influence on eachother. > > > Is Riven healthy, having a champion based around cancels, that were originally a bug and even removed from other champions (like Zed) for being so? > Most likely not. > > Is Riven now balanced after her nerf, and justifiable to add 1 second to Q and reduce 1 second from E in order to contend with other champions that got buffed? > Most likely so. i wonder why are you people not so defending when other champions are outright guted so kind sir write postulate for riot that we wish varus to be returned to game thx.
: > [{quoted}](name=Exin0,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ipJ8K6th,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-19T01:57:06.318+0000) > > cant wait to see if you will be so ecstatic when quianna and ekko get guted. i'll finally have a reason to put time into irelia and kata again lol. ooooo or talon, i could play him again. or i could just become an obnoxious janna main again and spam my m7 on kids who can't touch my team. decisions.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ipJ8K6th,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-19T02:07:58.075+0000) > > i'll finally have a reason to put time into irelia and kata again lol. > ooooo or talon, i could play him again. > or i could just become an obnoxious janna main again and spam my m7 on kids who can't touch my team. > decisions. you do you, just dont be p...k :D
sp441 (NA)
: It's true that the game is in decline, and will probably eventually die without course correction, but it's not happening next year, and probably not happening within 5 years. I'd say that LoL can go on for about 10 more years like this before it completely shuts down, and I think that eventually things will get bad enough that Riot will be forced to get off their ass and do something to get more players onboard. I mean, Blizzard released World of Warcraft Classic after years of claiming that nobody wanted it. Things as big as LoL don't just wind up dead the next day.
> [{quoted}](name=sp441,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JRN5dELl,comment-id=001400000000,timestamp=2019-09-19T17:45:27.485+0000) > > It's true that the game is in decline, and will probably eventually die without course correction, but it's not happening next year, and probably not happening within 5 years. I'd say that LoL can go on for about 10 more years like this before it completely shuts down, and I think that eventually things will get bad enough that Riot will be forced to get off their ass and do something to get more players onboard. > > I mean, Blizzard released World of Warcraft Classic after years of claiming that nobody wanted it. Things as big as LoL don't just wind up dead the next day. Lol is different type of beast. Im not going to predict why when of how can lol die but he is going down the path of volatile mobile games and there one hype product can ruin you.
sp441 (NA)
: Eh, I'm gonna be real. I've been with this game for about 7 of those 10 years. And right about every year, we had a large section of the playbase crowing about how the game's about to die, how it's in the worst state it's ever been in, how Riot only cares about the LCMoney, and all that sort of stuff. I'm not saying that there isn't a kernel of truth to the above claims, or that it's all hysterical nonsense, but I feel that the Boards have kind of become an echo chamber of negativity where people vastly overblow the problems that the game has.
> [{quoted}](name=sp441,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JRN5dELl,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2019-09-18T21:47:11.920+0000) > > Eh, I'm gonna be real. > > I've been with this game for about 7 of those 10 years. > > And right about every year, we had a large section of the playbase crowing about how the game's about to die, how it's in the worst state it's ever been in, how Riot only cares about the LCMoney, and all that sort of stuff. > > I'm not saying that there isn't a kernel of truth to the above claims, or that it's all hysterical nonsense, but I feel that the Boards have kind of become an echo chamber of negativity where people vastly overblow the problems that the game has. when streamers abandoned ship at large its at least big red flag
: can't wait for next patch looks like it's actually gonna be really good.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ipJ8K6th,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-18T11:22:58.283+0000) > > can't wait for next patch looks like it's actually gonna be really good. cant wait to see if you will be so ecstatic when quianna and ekko get guted.
: Its easy to add things but hard to remove them because people get used to it. He overstuffed them and the balance team has to live with it, plain and simple. Same thing with real life, where unpopular decisions get made, people complain, but then they get used to it. Or if you want a league example, Malzahar. Mains bitched for over 2 years after his "rework" but eventually the newcomers that became mains vastly outnumbered the OG mains, so the complaints died out.
> [{quoted}](name=Beacon Academy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hJmRBsZH,comment-id=0008000000010001,timestamp=2019-09-18T20:49:05.623+0000) > > Its easy to add things but hard to remove them because people get used to it. > > He overstuffed them and the balance team has to live with it, plain and simple. > > Same thing with real life, where unpopular decisions get made, people complain, but then they get used to it. > > Or if you want a league example, Malzahar. Mains bitched for over 2 years after his "rework" but eventually the newcomers that became mains vastly outnumbered the OG mains, so the complaints died out. I can understand that but many things can be amended by dialing back numbers like there is no reason for zed have 2000 units shadow recast, or yasuo have 30s cd on ult when piss poor ornn sits on 100s delayed interuptible skill shot objectively weaker in everything in comparison to last breath. Also too high damage and cdr make perfectly balanced abilities before completely nuts now and i believe thats what make them overloaded - spammable nukes. But yeah purely overloaded champions exist you know it instantly when reading their kit take 20 minutes and you must read it again to even grasp whats going on. Btw this "fear of change" were proven many times be bane of games yet here we are again in fear to lost riven mains is riot aggravating thousands times more players.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: no they don't, if you do then congratulation and pyke isn't as offending as ct's champion? lmfao that being said do you know pyke's designer? because everyone makes pyke rent thread but never mentions endlesspillow who said that he likes mobile supports, he's the designer of rakan and pyke and he's going to create EVEN MORE cancer in the future
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hJmRBsZH,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-09-18T07:56:13.658+0000) > > no they don't, if you do then congratulation > > and pyke isn't as offending as ct's champion? > > lmfao > > that being said do you know pyke's designer? because everyone makes pyke rent thread but never mentions endlesspillow who said that he likes mobile supports, he's the designer of rakan and pyke and he's going to create EVEN MORE cancer in the future I think hate for CT is unfounded, his designs arent bad per se but its balance team responsibility to put them into context of game and they failed and big culprit is hastening of game. His design big flashy effective moves but these are not kept in check by CD, game phases, game length, etc. anymore and also there is someone who is approving this designs, balance changes and implementation.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Exin0,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EfBG3a0X,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-09-17T18:42:11.203+0000) > > i think issue is steamrolling lane. In 1v1 she goes thru most champions like nothing and amping her push is just over the top, like what is counterplay 5 man dive on her? Also there are enough champions able to push like crazy and if you want abilities hurt towers (outside abilities specialy make for that purpose, hello ziggs) then towers need BIG BIG buff in durability, damage, targeting, etc. department like double/triple every stat. Counterplay is grouping, yes. Same with all other 1v1 kings up top. Theyre literally trying to avoid her old issues where she was too good at both 1v1s AND teamfighting.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EfBG3a0X,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2019-09-17T19:14:27.446+0000) > > Counterplay is grouping, yes. Same with all other 1v1 kings up top. Theyre literally trying to avoid her old issues where she was too good at both 1v1s AND teamfighting. So she would be good at 1v up to 3, he is practically ungankable, have great laning phase and great push so she can kill lane even more. So in essence tryndamere 2.0 pushing nonstop and you need constantly whole team keep her in check because anything less then 5 man dive will be murdered. Btw towers are bags of gold do you realize she have already tools to easily earn golds on kills and this change and extra income will give her that teamfighting power you want to avoid?
: > [{quoted}](name=Exin0,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EfBG3a0X,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2019-09-17T18:45:44.192+0000) > > yes but very few outrange towers and it take ages to make real damage also towers hit like truck That's what I liked about it, it isn't absolutely vital, but it is an option. Nothing "melts" towers like Ziggs, Tristana or Ezreal's gimmicks, they all do pretty fair damage (unless your kit/hero is based around doing stuff from super far away or meant to counter turrets; Li Ming [maybe] or Sylvanas, only two I played a bit of, not sure about anyone else). But nah bruh turrets now have vitals bruh
> [{quoted}](name=Introspective,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EfBG3a0X,comment-id=000600010000,timestamp=2019-09-17T22:02:49.410+0000) > > That's what I liked about it, it isn't absolutely vital, but it is an option. Nothing "melts" towers like Ziggs, Tristana or Ezreal's gimmicks, they all do pretty fair damage (unless your kit/hero is based around doing stuff from super far away or meant to counter turrets; Li Ming [maybe] or Sylvanas, only two I played a bit of, not sure about anyone else). > > But nah bruh turrets now have vitals bruh There were 2 heroes with sieging "gimmick" Hammer with her range and Sylvanas able to "stun" towers, Lee Ming was deemed as problem and nerfed accordingly. Thing is we already have champions that can use abilities on towers and now riot is expanding their ranks while towers in LoL in comparison with HoTS are less then wet toilet paper also on top of that we have AP converting into direct damage to structures and with enough AP you can delete tower with 3 aa, iam not saying they should be doing 0 damage but now its little bit over the top and in essence they are splitpushers too with enough gold.
: This reminds me of Heroes of the Storm. In Heroes of the Storm, abilities damage all structures.
> [{quoted}](name=Introspective,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EfBG3a0X,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-09-17T06:18:31.684+0000) > > This reminds me of Heroes of the Storm. In Heroes of the Storm, abilities damage all structures. yes but very few outrange towers and it take ages to make real damage also towers hit like truck
Pika Fox (NA)
: I dont see the issue with pushing her more towards being a split pusher and keeping her weak in teamfights
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EfBG3a0X,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-09-17T15:10:01.147+0000) > > I dont see the issue with pushing her more towards being a split pusher and keeping her weak in teamfights i think issue is steamrolling lane. In 1v1 she goes thru most champions like nothing and amping her push is just over the top, like what is counterplay 5 man dive on her? Also there are enough champions able to push like crazy and if you want abilities hurt towers (outside abilities specialy make for that purpose, hello ziggs) then towers need BIG BIG buff in durability, damage, targeting, etc. department like double/triple every stat.
: Just let Fiora ult towers if you are so desperate for her to be broken
> [{quoted}](name=You Tax I Int,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EfBG3a0X,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-16T15:09:01.536+0000) > > If she can use abilities on towers and crit on towers, really nothing is stopping you at this point. > > While you at it let yasuo crit towers, why not, crits are his identity and so is being bullshit, so it fits perfectly. and parry and stun towers :D
: I'm not disagreeing with you that Riven doesn't need a buff, but she certainly doesn't have an EXTREMELY HIGH WIN RATE. Where are you seeing a 54% win rate on her? On League of Graphs, looking at the combined stats for all regions she only even has a win rate above 50% in Masters and above, and even then it's just 51.5%, not 54%. In Diamond and below it's all sub 50%. But yeah seriously lets keep it that way, sometimes that champ really bugs me.
> [{quoted}](name=ThisName1sDumb,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qlTq7YMM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-15T21:31:42.342+0000) > > I'm not disagreeing with you that Riven doesn't need a buff, but she certainly doesn't have an EXTREMELY HIGH WIN RATE. Where are you seeing a 54% win rate on her? On League of Graphs, looking at the combined stats for all regions she only even has a win rate above 50% in Masters and above, and even then it's just 51.5%, not 54%. In Diamond and below it's all sub 50%. > > But yeah seriously lets keep it that way, sometimes that champ really bugs me. She wasn't struggling at all and even that after all attention she get an state of other champions she is the last one who need buff. Btw riot should be clever about her changes if they are must, she is starting to be afflicted with yasuo syndrome in minds of player
: I dont get the interaction with ignite and pyke passive. He only heals when you lose vision of him, but ignite grants true vision for its duration. So how the fuck is he healing?
> [{quoted}](name=Spooky Skeleton,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NcyYFg5E,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-09-15T15:41:51.263+0000) > > I dont get the interaction with ignite and pyke passive. > He only heals when you lose vision of him, but ignite grants true vision for its duration. > > So how the fuck is he healing? maybe spaghetti code or some secret "super true unicorn rainbow sparkling invisibility"
: I think his Regeneration is gross. He almost died and then got back to 75% HP in seconds...
> [{quoted}](name=mmoran5554,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NcyYFg5E,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-09-15T14:33:26.121+0000) > > I think his Regeneration is gross. He almost died and then got back to 75% HP in seconds... Yep, one of his problematic things. Any other champion will be scrambling to fountain, he dont need and now translate it into lane aka champion that cannot be forced out of lane.
Torkl (EUW)
: 1. Runes. 2. Nerf to almost every tank item in the game. 3. Buffs to almost every single damage item. 4. More gold in every game(platings, shutdowns, drakes and so on) which generally favors damage type champs. 5. Way too many mobility and true dmg skill champs.
> [{quoted}](name=Torkl,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QuwydLEe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-15T09:07:35.695+0000) > > 1. Runes. > 2. Nerf to almost every tank item in the game. > 3. Buffs to almost every single damage item. > 4. More gold in every game(platings, shutdowns, drakes and so on) which generally favors damage type champs. > 5. Way too many mobility and true dmg skill champs. also its most convenient and easy approach to balancing
Akrid415 (NA)
: Yeah I feel like Riot just doesn't give a shit about the balance or quality of gameplay anymore. Shit like buffing {{champion:64}} for the pro plays (which I don't watch nor give a shit about) is just ridiculous. They refuse to fix busted champs and don't seem to address ANYTHING worth mentioning. It's like this game is just a huge montage machine to make people feel cool for dashing around the map and making "plays". Fuck game knowledge anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Akrid415,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jLea9MzU,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-09-14T19:36:13.059+0000) > > Yeah I feel like Riot just doesn't give a shit about the balance or quality of gameplay anymore. Shit like buffing {{champion:64}} for the pro plays (which I don't watch nor give a shit about) is just ridiculous. They refuse to fix busted champs and don't seem to address ANYTHING worth mentioning. It's like this game is just a huge montage machine to make people feel cool for dashing around the map and making "plays". Fuck game knowledge anymore. buffing like 24578x in row that champ is in almost every patch, somebody in riot is clearly obsessed with him and want him be top tier for any cost.
Show more

Exin0

Level 237 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion