: Are you guys going to magically become mains for thos champions? Morde needs his skins improved before he gets new ones too.
> [{quoted}](name=Yordle Gunner,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=JP2vmGLA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-07T02:36:49.781+0000) > > Are you guys going to magically become mains for thos champions? Morde needs his skins improved before he gets new ones too. And by getting a new one aka by touching Mordekaiser again, they might just fix the old ones (which tbh they probably won't do because they just want $$)
GenoXx (NA)
: So Riot Forge was made....
I would love if they could use Riot Forge to replace some staff from the balance team as well but even with the purpose they have already set to Riot Forge, it should be fine
: As you can make it so that you no longer have to go through a login screen every time, it would be a waste of resources to make animated login themes for a screen most people are never going to see
> [{quoted}](name=Wulf Helhammer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AjMoqK2o,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-06T16:10:21.757+0000) > > As you can make it so that you no longer have to go through a login screen every time, it would be a waste of resources to make animated login themes for a screen most people are never going to see And apparently it would also be a waste of resources creating a working client...
: {{champion:54}} Play Malphite and laugh at your enemies physical damage{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=Bastilean,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bfLnNRjH,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-06T02:58:49.143+0000) > > {{champion:54}} Play Malphite and laugh at your enemies physical damage{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} And surprise, they have a Yi who deals more true damage than physical damage
: Akali nerf
Talking about mediocre nerfs.. {{champion:13}}
: Why does LoR Vlad have to be ugly?
You are correct in every way except this > Why won't Riot lift a finger to fix something clearly off, that has received plenty of negative feedback? Because Riot has lifted a finger to the playerbase and whatever they have asked be it LoL and apparently LoR and that finger is the middle one
: You're right, however the post is claiming that melee supports are more vulnerable to poke. My argument is that with the extra gold from the new support items, you can buy hp regeneration which is going to keep you healthier than the old support item. And before that first recall the enemy support will have less mana available to poke with.
> [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zdLEV5Wx,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-04T14:14:32.461+0000) > > You're right, however the post is claiming that melee supports are more vulnerable to poke. > > My argument is that with the extra gold from the new support items, you can buy hp regeneration which is going to keep you healthier than the old support item. And before that first recall the enemy support will have less mana available to poke with. The old support item gave you room to buy mana items on your first back. That was what made champions like Braum or Alistar viable while now, both of them are in winrate hell sitting there with 46% and 47% winrates, numbers that will most probably will keep going down and will end up non exsistent like Tahm Kench (RIP btw)
: About Those Karma Buffs - Riot Can We Talk?
Just give up already, they have no idea what the hell they are doing. Put someone who actually **plays **the game in the balance team and only then we will have any reasonable (or any not braindead) balancing choices.
: Mana based champions have one disadvantage over energy based
: They do send out surveys. And as evident by the fact that the game *isn’t* bending to your will, that would indicate that your position is not as supported as you believe.
> [{quoted}](name=Wulf Helhammer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gm44Q0F9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-01T01:35:35.344+0000) > > They do send out surveys. > > And as evident by the fact that the game *isn’t* bending to your will, that would indicate that your position is not as supported as you believe. Isn't it convenient that we never learn the results of those surveys? Some questions ask how enjoyable has been your experience the past X time..I wonder what the majority has answered...
: Remember when i said Senna ADC should be nerfed because it will be broken despite what Riot says?
Nah don't worry! Riot for the next patches will be buffing Aphelios so they will be like "uhh we forgot about her,,,get some skins and shut the hell up :)"
: How do u win as a Melee against a ranged mage or adc
You can't. When you are facing Adc's and Mages at Toplane, you simply rely on them having no idea what they are doing. Once, as a Ryze for example, you grasp onto your combos and stop headbutting QWE you simply can not lose vs any melee champion. Dorans shield is completely irrelevant in this meta (reaches cull levels of uselesness) because they have balanced it around you getting poked to low health and healing a extremely small portion of it back which to the current meta is useless since every single ranged pick can simply burst you on low health and as for runes, second wind aint gonna do crap, you are better off with getting bone plating so you won't get half healthed by one combo. Some, who have no idea what the heck they are talking about, say "HuR dUr RuSh DeFeNcE". Alright, how the hell am I supposed to get any farm aka any **gold** (other than getting future's market) to get items?! When you get close to a farm wave you not only will get comboed without being able to trade but most likely will also **get stuck in your own minions** which will kill you. All you can do in a melee vs ranged situation is to beg for your jungler to come. Personally when I am facing any such matchups I just say to my jungler "I will stay under tower, if you come and we kill him/her I can snowball, if you don't I lose" and then it is up to them but again, the meta is forcing junglers to play botside to get dragons which are game deciding so again, you can't blame the jungler for not ganking you. All in all, you can't
: That does not mean those are *requirements*, it means those are *consideration factors*. That means they will look at champions that need skins, and if they are a good fit for the skin line, then they can go on with further consideration of that champion. If they **don’t**, then the move away from that champion and consider another.
> [{quoted}](name=Wulf Helhammer,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=7PuOmJwm,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-11-29T16:27:29.009+0000) > > That does not mean those are *requirements*, it means those are *consideration factors*. > > That means they will look at champions that need skins, and if they are a good fit for the skin line, then they can go on with further consideration of that champion. If they **don’t**, then the move away from that champion and consider another. Agree with you here but not about who fit the skinline (**YASUO**) but who makes most _money_ or had a hyped release or a consistent high playrate, in general, any champion who people talk about and will recognise at first sight even when they are not really into the game! That is their only _consideration_ on skin matters especially if those skins have a big budget (and as a side note, Riot is **NOT ** a small indie company for this to be excusable)
Terozu (NA)
: Lux's Ability Effect Update video
Huh. Lux...the champion that has gotten a voice update now gets a visual update as well while also getting skins every other month while there are many other champions that not only haven't gotten a new skin for ages but also haven't gotten voice, lore and visual update since their release...... Am I only one seeing favoritism here?
: > [{quoted}](name=FSRER,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=diA61lpF,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-28T11:43:57.965+0000) > > Try it as Ryze and Cassiopeia against Tanks and you will start doubting your statement Mages dont need conq to be anti tank. I play melee bruisers and this shit is NOT anti tank. Feels more like assassin keystone to me now.
> [{quoted}](name=SchaferBot,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=diA61lpF,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-11-28T11:45:44.890+0000) > > Mages dont need conq to be anti tank. I play melee bruisers and this shit is NOT anti tank. Feels more like assassin keystone to me now. And yet They got another rune to destroy Tanks. Indeed Riot has nerfed it into oblivion as a sad attempt to give some power to Tanks and they ended up making a rune that mages and all sorts of ranged bullies use against them. As a result, Bruisers are going extinct, Mages moved Toplane once again and Adc's are once again viable Toplane due to the extinction of bruisers.
: New Conqueror is better against squishy targets than it is against tanks ?
Try it as Ryze and Cassiopeia against Tanks and you will start doubting your statement
: I'm not touching support till they do something about the gold gen.
The current situation reminds me of Overwatch that they are bribing you to play Tanks (giving you loot boxes and premium currency for each match). They either have to do the same or support role will die
Serr Aven (EUNE)
: Go on any statistics site and you will maybe understand how insanely wrong you are. Apart from senna being brokne, but thats almost true for every new champ/rework, nothing you said is true, top rn is jugg meta with a few tanks and even fewer dmg. Jungle is bruisers mostly, no meta jungler rn builds full damage ( apart from ekko, but he is broken since he had a new skin recently ). Pyke is legit one of the worst supports in game. I legit have no idea what game you are playing, but clearly not league. Are you actually asking for a tank meta again, cuz we are damn close and you are still complaining about damage.
> [{quoted}](name=Serr Aven,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Rn3mEAW7,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-11-25T15:33:13.955+0000) > > Go on any statistics site and you will maybe understand how insanely wrong you are. Apart from senna being brokne, but thats almost true for every new champ/rework, nothing you said is true, top rn is jugg meta with a few tanks and even fewer dmg. Jungle is bruisers mostly, no meta jungler rn builds full damage ( apart from ekko, but he is broken since he had a new skin recently ). Pyke is legit one of the worst supports in game. > > I legit have no idea what game you are playing, but clearly not league. Are you actually asking for a tank meta again, cuz we are damn close and you are still complaining about damage. Toplane is juggernaut meta? After Conqueror nerfs? Yeah if Fiora counts as a Juggernaut then sure! Jungle doesnt even have bruisers! What are they bruising, the jungle camps?! Pyke one of the worst supports? Sure with the current meta but other than that, he is extremely strong My friend, you are the one who isn't playing this game and is probably living in another world where Bruisers are played Jungle and Juggernauts are dominationg toplane.
ßluę (NA)
: So are we just not gonna talk about New Red and Blue Buffs?
The new effects look like they came out of a Mobile game, not a pc one
Xavanic (NA)
: can i have aurelion back?
The rework feels horrible to play for most people but unfortunately it is extremely powerful. A good Aurelion will now more than ever be able to beat you in lane leaving you no room to breathe (**most **matchups) due to the burst damage his rework gave him. He is no 1. winrate midlane for good reasons
Zeanix (OCE)
: Going back to 2017, whatever happened to that mini Azir rework?
The same that pretty much happened to the most recent mini reworks of Teemo and Wukong, silently erased
: Elderwood Nocturne Chroma's are still unfinished, meanwhile TD Ekko gets a skin update
All Mordekaiser's skins are unfinished while td ekko gets a skin update
: Do We At Least Get Snowdown Skins??
Night vs Dawn is all we will get. And by Night vs Dawn expect Orbs, Jackpots and Skins, not a new gamemode or anything because that is Riot 2019, just milking LoL's playerbase pockets
: Pick someone who can deal with his turrets. Nasus is always my #1 recommendation against him. Malzahar and Morg are my second and third suggestion. Unfortunately you're dealing with a cheese champion. Champions who can't deal with the cheese will lose, so you either need to pick someone who can deal with the cheese or simply be good enough to not lose to it. If you don't pick someone who just wins against him (I highly recommend Nasus because his turrets are just free stacks for you, and you can poke them away with E) you'll probably need jungler attention.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qaisXE9h,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-24T09:07:53.458+0000) > > Pick someone who can deal with his turrets. Nasus is always my #1 recommendation against him. Malzahar and Morg are my second and third suggestion. > > Unfortunately you're dealing with a cheese champion. Champions who can't deal with the cheese will lose, so you either need to pick someone who can deal with the cheese or simply be good enough to not lose to it. > > If you don't pick someone who just wins against him (I highly recommend Nasus because his turrets are just free stacks for you, and you can poke them away with E) you'll probably need jungler attention. As Nasus can't he just burst you like he does with every other melee champion? I can engage him but he will just stun me in turret range with e procing double beam and there I am probably dead or I will have to back setting me even more behind especially since most Heimerdingers I see just put 3 turrets next to each other making it impossible to even get close to that.
Rioter Comments
: If I remember correctly, recording voice lines for LoL would legally require a new contract, which is part of the reason why it's not as easy as it seems to just record lines for both games.
> [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=QPnQvEzR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-22T12:42:32.349+0000) > > If I remember correctly, recording voice lines for LoL would legally require a new contract, which is part of the reason why it's not as easy as it seems to just record lines for both games. Same company so the funds needed are still here Same company so they have the studios and equipment to record Same company so the teams that write the quotes/lore can cooperate I don't see any reason why since they already have finished the quotes for, let's say the Donger, they already haven't made a contract with the voice actor (who is also a good one) and haven't recorded voice lines to add into LoL. Wouldn't any self respecting company have taken this opportunity to update something outdated already, or am I missing something else here?
: Vlad doesn't CC your entire team and follow up with more CC.
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xrj5ho1r,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-11-22T19:28:42.362+0000) > > Vlad doesn't CC your entire team and follow up with more CC. No, vlad just comes, heals, you try to deal dmg he heals some more, you try to kill him he ults and zhonyas and he is back full health, give him and a support and then while you try to kill that support he already bursted you down and healed back up. Is he weak in laning? No, you can't engage nor farm and he can pool out of every gank and difficult situation. And Galio has to come close to you to cc you or you have to get close to him which you will never have to do if you are positioned correctly both as a tank and as a squishy and he can and could be stopped from doing that while vlad he will just protobelt pool under your entire team and deal massive damage with just E (which has the range of a galio taunt), a spell that is also on urf mode and up every 4 seconds at max cdr (which is pretty easy to get from the items vlad builds) So, if you are actually arguing that Galio is anywhere close to Vladimir levels of broken or that flash taunt nerf was needed, here, you are wrong
: The Crimson Circle LoR cards have some really clever writing
I have played many games, I have seen many huge and interesting universes which make you want to learn everything about them and I gotta say, LoL has become one of them. This is extremely interesting and I can't wait to explore LoL universe even more..if only the game was like this... And as a side note, Riot, when you are done with the voice actors for LoR, send em over to LoL, many champions could use new voice lines
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtpCwn-jUb4&t=27m30s watch delete thread
> [{quoted}](name=Thingamajig,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eYNQoVBU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-21T23:34:49.149+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtpCwn-jUb4&t=27m30s > > watch > delete thread See the downvotes Delete post
: Remember when they removed attack speed from Youmuus?
LoL has Dictatorship. Peoples voices don't matter since Riot **completely** ignores them and even silences them in some cases (I remember a thread which didn't fulfil the new "gameplay rules" and yet had about 80 upvotes and still got deleted). The only thing which can change this is if about 80% of the playerbase in both EU and NA stops giving them any money and that way force them to come begging for money and **they would have to listen**. Or they would just delete the servers...idk
: Gotta love how hard Riot contradicts themselves all in the same post...
At least I got to give it to Riot that with the new Drakes, junglers are basically trolling if they appear on Toplane and not Botlane so I can finally 1v1...then again, my entire life I have been playing fighters/duelists so I have to switch to full tanks or I stand no chance against them or Mages like Ryze that are more powerful than they ever were And as a side note, I feel like Aatrox from now on will reach release yuumi's winrates
Yenn (NA)
: Lee Sin's animation cancel on W + Q + R should be fixed ASAP
arowin242 (EUW)
: 'assasins dont get to kill ADC's because of BrUiSeR's...' meanwhile: Vlad is single-handedly killing your entire team solo, and flash E -> Q's to kill your carry....
> [{quoted}](name=arowin242,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xrj5ho1r,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-21T16:17:56.032+0000) > > 'assasins dont get to kill ADC's because of BrUiSeR's...' > > meanwhile: Vlad is single-handedly killing your entire team solo, and flash E -> Q's to kill your carry.... Riot: Galio Flash taunt is "unhealthy" Players: What about Vladimir w flash e? Riot: Get new skins and shut the hell up!
EdgeLady (NA)
: Looks like Snowdown is Cancelled for This Year
So, they throw a bunch of crap balancing decisions on the table that have made the game far less enjoyable, we will get no event (other than skins and **ORBS**) and that is all? Alright...Now I literally want a Rioter to tell me why someone should stick to LoL and not play another game which actually cares about the playerbase while at Riot, the only good department they got left is story/art/sound one which is basically the biggest reason why most players have not yet quit the game
: They’re not going to fix every single bug before patch goes live and even then some bugs could be harder to find the trigger than others. Like that shen bug that got him banned from pro play for months till someone realized it was happening every time there is a friendly noc in the game, but how many times did players see these two on the same team? Hell did you already forget that bug on TFT where the animations for everything was messed up a few weeks ago? Riot themselves couldn’t see said bug on their private test server which means they cant reproduce the bug at all to find the cause, which is why it lasted for nearly a week.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7mcsm1IT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-20T13:31:05.883+0000) > > They’re not going to fix every single bug before patch goes live and even then some bugs could be harder to find the trigger than others. > > Like that shen bug that got him banned from pro play for months till someone realized it was happening every time there is a friendly noc in the game, but how many times did players see these two on the same team? > > Hell did you already forget that bug on TFT where the animations for everything was messed up a few weeks ago? Riot themselves couldn’t see said bug on their private test server which means they cant reproduce the bug at all to find the cause, which is why it lasted for nearly a week. Of course they are not able to fix every single bugs but not fixing the most serious ones (some of which I mentioned) is not acceptable and if they are not able to reproduce some of the bugs in private servers then they should get off their high horses and come to our lowly PBE server to see them.
: Senna simply does way too much poke damage
And now she has a AD support item, Yay....
Rioter Comments
: New champion revealed - Aphelios, the Weapon of the Faithful
So..He looks like Kaisa if she had the ghost from Blue altar (Twisted Treeline) following her and her weapon was Fiddlestick's scythe. Honestly, many people have already said so but I find this unoriginal and boring as well. Also, we better get a real explanation other than "gas from a flower, boom, can't talk" (becase if that is all we might as well get Institute of war lore back because it would be better) or we will have strong evidence that suggest they only made him mute so that they don't VGU sona
: Fiddle sticks ult bug; Visual effect cannot see:
These morons at Riot...This bug has been happening for over 3 weeks in PBE and even tho many people reported it nobody cared...
: Good-Bye, Old Friend
When Dominion was removed after some time they brough Definitely not Dominion but something happened to Riot games and they stopped caring about their playerbase after some time so I doubt we will get anything like that
: Okay, fine, Riot. Take your TT away. But we need something in its place.
Let's see what they could add They want URF as a temporary mode We have no updates for Nexus Blitz All other modes are "incompatible" with new client (what a Joke!) So...Either they will bring back the Rotating Gamemodes which will change every wheek (which would be the best choice they could make) or...idk
: This is still not canon as the announcer is part of the Odyssey skin line, which has ties with the Event Horizon and the Pulsefire skin lines. The Pulsefire skin line is about interdimensionnal travel and does reference an universe in which Summoners exist, explaining why Rhaast, who managed from the Event Horizon universe to the Odyssey universe, is able to reference it. It is not League's base/canon universe though.
> It is not League's base/canon universe though. Is there a direct mention that it is not the base LoL universe that had the summoners? Just curious if there is any room for possibility that Summoners are still even a little canon
: > [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleepier,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ovHEr81a,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-11-19T01:41:27.250+0000) > > Please do. The amount of viable defensive bruiser item rushes are... lemme check: > > {{item:3071}} no > {{item:3078}} no > {{item:3812}} kinda? > {{item:3748}} nope > {{item:3022}} lol > {{item:3053}} not useful til complete and even then not too useful until you have other health items > > yeah none. {{item:3812}} {{item:3053}} not viable defensive bruiser items? Thats an opinion thats just simply wrong. Also GA
> [{quoted}](name=Póppy Chulo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ovHEr81a,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-11-19T07:56:08.425+0000) > > {{item:3812}} {{item:3053}} not viable defensive bruiser items? Thats an opinion thats just simply wrong. Also GA Alright and now tell me why a bruiser will get those two if he has mana and wont rush a Trinity because most people when they think of bruisers they think about a entire class that has champions like Riven, which is not even close to being true
: Hook supports and Leona needs some heavy nerfs
Single handedly? Overpowered? Dude, you must be playing some other game, not LoL. Hook supports are the only Tank supports that are still relevant and that is because they can reach the mages and enchanters that are dominating botlane for over a year now and you are asking for them to be nerfed? Because of what? A Blitzcrank who knew how to play won the lane because you don't know what minions are? Maybe instead of just **RANTING **about it, you learn to play against it and I assure you it will be just as easy as learning Fizz is
: why aren't we allowed to have the pink ward trinket?
Simple exmplanation. Pro Play Back in the days, in Pro play the map was lighted up like the fog of war did not exsist and that was not "interesting" (as if fights lasting for 5 seconds is) enough for the base playerbase which to be honest was filled with players who just wanted to see some burst (especially with Tanks being as strong as they were). I can't blame the playerbase but I can blame Riot for taking such lazy measures against that.
Okraki (NA)
: Victorious Aatrox
Getting flashbacks from Prestige Arcade Caitlyn
: Nope. Poisonous flower juice.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=cKokdMeu,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2019-11-19T18:33:14.740+0000) > > Nope. > > Poisonous flower juice. Too bad...I was actually hyped for half a second.
: I really can't wait for legends of runeterra to go mobile
I just hope that they add better graphics for pc than the ones on Mobile will be because if you look at LoL mobile graphics, they are better than LoL on PC
: What kind of new Skin Line do you want to see in S10?
The return of Mecha/Battlecast skin line A **Quality** Praetorian skin Maybe the heist skinline And Prehistoric/Monster Hunter skinline (this one has a lot of potential)
: Blitzcrank Bio Update
So..professor Pididly is officialy a thing of the past...He will be missed
Show more

FSRER

Level 238 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion