: > [{quoted}](name=FeeNeeX,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=ErEY4Pit,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-10-18T18:38:56.931+0000) > > I mean PROJECT was on November 22 if am not mistaken last year > > But oooh well > > One can Only Hope Maybe it was, I thought it was earlier. Though, I still suspect it's being skipped since the K/DA skins are releasing in November.
PROJECT STAR GUARDIAN 2 BEST SKIN LINES none of them for this year that sucks
: No, that's most likely not going to be the case. They said they were skipping big skin lines this year - they did such with Star Guardians and PROJECT, since the time they released in past years has passed. Instead, they did Odyssey and K/DA skins. Plus, the end of next month is the gap between the Thanksgiving holiday in the US (where Riot is based) and Christmas, which is usually when Riot sets up a host of things for the long break they take to have vacations and spend time with their families. They will release the new champion around that time as well as the Snowdown skins, and beyond that, they will be pretty slow once December kicks in. PROJECT probably won't come back until next year.
I mean PROJECT was on November 22 if am not mistaken last year But oooh well One can Only Hope
: Doubt it. Riot skipped a lot of popular themes this year. Something's telling me PROJECT is one of them.
I mean its the ONLY theme I buy shit for {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
: I think this visual concept on Sejuani can be good,what do you think?
GOT TO LOVE THE DETAIL THO WISHED EVERY CHAMP HAD THIS MUCH IN GAME DETAIL
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: So you want Diana to have Storm's hairstyle? http://cdn1.sciencefiction.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/X-Men-Mohawk-Storm-thumb.jpg I'm game with that. But what is that fan pic you've posted? She looks super mannish, and those shoulder pads and the overall appearance looks like she escaped from an 80s music video.
Asamas (EUNE)
: Didn't he confirm Morgana nad Kayle or I missed something?
SickAnto (EUW)
: > Diana MUST stay the AP BURST ASSASIN SHE IS that's played mainly in MID and Jungle That's one thing that STAYS no matter what She is a diver, so i think is more healthy become a bruiser and an assassin can remain an option.
Hell to the FUCK to The NO I Don't want Diana to become a riven 2.0 Classified as a Diver for her playstyle YES Been a Bruiser Hell no I want the ONESHOTS And the BURST Not Progressive Damage Like Riven That's why you play Diana in the first place anyways
Rioter Comments
Zoli Ben (EUNE)
: @Reav3 What would you say on a Kassadin Malzahar dual VGU in the very far future?
LOVE ME SOME DIANA BITCHES AM SO EXCITED {{champion:131}} BABE IS GONNA GET REWORKED{{champion:131}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} {{sticker:katarina-love}}
rRefluxX (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Reav3,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=0YgbTFIJ,comment-id=000400180000,timestamp=2018-08-27T16:21:27.759+0000) > > We definitely care about Diana. We have actually tried doing a mini-rework on her internally twice, but both got scrapped because we couldn't find something that we thought would be good enough. We wan't to do something with her, but we want to make sure it's good. We could also wait a little longer and get through some higher priority VGUs and then do a Diana/Leona VGU like we are doing with K&M, where we do bigger kit stuff to Diana and a smaller mostly VU to Leona. That could be pretty cool as well. Time will tell. Thank you for commenting on your view on Diana!
BUT no thnx to the person who started this conversation and took all the downvotes {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: I'd be fine with a Diana/Leona duo vgu.
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Larriet (NA)
: Oh, I've actually thought a lot about if they would be updated together. I'd be totally for that. I'm looking forward to {{champion:10}} {{champion:25}} , and {{champion:131}} {{champion:89}} would be stellar. I actually would like to see some interaction between these duos more than most other champions, just because of the similarities in their characters (really wish we could have them face off in lane, but that's impossible with how they're viewed/played now, I suppose).
BOTH DESERVE VS SKINS AND THEIR OWN RESPECTED EVENTS
Scungle (NA)
: As someone who's most played champion is Diana @ 130k mastery, I BEG you not to change her role from AP dive/assassin. I also think removing her QR interaction would also completely change the champion into something that shouldn't be called Diana. I don't personally have much attachment to her W or E and think that changing those abilities entirely would let her keep her dive/reset identity. I don't want to see her turning into an AP version of Irelia though. Visually I'd like her to keep her Team Rocket Jesse hair an monotone grey colour scheme.
DIANA= AP MID/JUNDLE ASSASIN => WITH VISUAL REWORK AND A SHIT TON OF TAUNTS WITH LEONA AND OTHERS FROM TARGON THATS THE DIANA WE WANT {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Reav3,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=0YgbTFIJ,comment-id=000400180000,timestamp=2018-08-27T16:21:27.759+0000) > > We definitely care about Diana. We have actually tried doing a mini-rework on her internally twice, but both got scrapped because we couldn't find something that we thought would be good enough. We wan't to do something with her, but we want to make sure it's good. We could also wait a little longer and get through some higher priority VGUs and then do a Diana/Leona VGU like we are doing with K&M, where we do bigger kit stuff to Diana and a smaller mostly VU to Leona. That could be pretty cool as well. Time will tell. Definitely would like that Diana/Leona one. Question though, would Diana also get visual update? She looks pretty dated. Her Dark Waters splash is 100% fine though but some of her skins could use some work. I would really like that Dark Valkyrie Diana skin to change to 'Dark Angel' and really emphasize her wings and even like a black halo. Also Infernal just looks like orange Diana.... compared to Infernal Akali, it's pretty whack.
: > [{quoted}](name=Reav3,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=0YgbTFIJ,comment-id=000400180000,timestamp=2018-08-27T16:21:27.759+0000) > > We definitely care about Diana. We have actually tried doing a mini-rework on her internally twice, but both got scrapped because we couldn't find something that we thought would be good enough. We wan't to do something with her, but we want to make sure it's good. We could also wait a little longer and get through some higher priority VGUs and then do a Diana/Leona VGU like we are doing with K&M, where we do bigger kit stuff to Diana and a smaller mostly VU to Leona. That could be pretty cool as well. Time will tell. Dear Reav3, Please do NOT do a full rework of Diana. Everything about her is iconic: her kit, her model (armor and weapon), her playstyle, and her voice (best voice actress in League). She is a hallmark champion in League of Legends just like Leblanc. Changes would likely destroy the champions identity and Aatrox rework was bad enough. There is no Diana without her Crescent shaped skillshot or her top notch quotes. Can you at least **confirm** at this point that she will only receive a mini-rework and not a full relaunch? The champ has 51% win rate and a solid 4% play rate, she is being played across all elos. I'd really appreciate any answer you can give us. Thank you.
Two words VISUAL UPDATE NOT Entire Champion Rework That's what Diana needs
Reav3 (NA)
: We definitely care about Diana. We have actually tried doing a mini-rework on her internally twice, but both got scrapped because we couldn't find something that we thought would be good enough. We wan't to do something with her, but we want to make sure it's good. We could also wait a little longer and get through some higher priority VGUs and then do a Diana/Leona VGU like we are doing with K&M, where we do bigger kit stuff to Diana and a smaller mostly VU to Leona. That could be pretty cool as well. Time will tell.
@REAV3 HIRE ME OR FLY ME OUT TO YOUR HQ's And ill give you the best Diana on planet Earth OR At least let me be a part in influencing Diana's Rework {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} . . . . . . . *Btw a site note to all those who downvote my stuff about Diana Ill GLADLY take all the Downvotes This community has to offer in exchange for THE BEST MOST POWERFUL MOST BEAUTYFUL Champion in this game
SickAnto (EUW)
: That is the only skin need an upgrade, because tbh isn't so good.
Classic can use an update too its from freaking 2012
: Funny story. They sent out a pretty lengthy survey regarding which champs that everyone thinks should get an update first and which shouldn't be prioritized. Long story short, nobody cares about your feelings because the majority disagree with you. The end. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Funny story I don't give a shit about you either {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Rioter Comments
Reav3 (NA)
: Udyr needs a full VGU at some point, and MFs art is much better then many other champions currently, so I wouldn't rank her as super high priority atm.
What about Diana And Leona??? Why are you ignoring Diana and Leona sooooooooooooooooo much?
Reav3 (NA)
: I wouldn't say they are "next in line" It was just a few I could think of off the top of my head
Oh okay Jax and Blitz need a "MAJOR" Visual update and NOT {{champion:131}}Diana and {{champion:89}}Leona? BTW Why is everyone over at Riot ignoring Diana SOOOO Much? I personally Play this Shit game Cuz {{champion:131}}Diana exist in this game and for no other Reason I say shit game because of all the 1. Noobs 2. 12 year olds 3. the brainless Champions that exist 4. the lags 5. the ping 6. and all the other excuses For example Every freaking Champion got an Emoji {{champion:222}}Jinx's got so many I cant even count also {{champion:89}}Leona got one as well and {{champion:131}}Diana got none Where is the Emoji for the {{champion:131}}Diana mains of this Game **We are A HANDFULL but we EXIST** {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
Rioter Comments
Unvictus (NA)
: I say yes for the sole reason of being able see more of Death sworn Kat’s booty :)
haha {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: That looks amazing good job.
I found this online I haven't don't this myself but thnx anyways
Elinz (NA)
: i wouldn't mind this change~
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
K gr8 (NA)
: First reaction: Awesome Second reaction: Why does Kat have Summon: Aery?
Because its a concept Creation Maybe {{sticker:katarina-love}}
: POST THIS ON GAMEPLAY, *RIOT DOESNT RESPOND TO CONCEPTS & CREATIONS*
: Do you like the new cursor?
looks Good {{sticker:leblanc-funny}}
: Yes.... all i can say is YES
{{sticker:katarina-love}}
: Dont you ever touch the cursor.
But I already did {{sticker:katarina-love}}
: I would really appreciate being able to see the levels of who I'm playing with as well. This is a great idea although it does look a little cluttered.
it was just an idea I found surfing online in the web Honestly I thought this post Died a long time ago never thought it will get 35 likes
oSoLucky (NA)
: this would be amazing, i just want the levels on the loading screens
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: ...disgustingly good! ...right?
{{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}}
: as long as rito wont force us into using an icon for future missions, i think large icon is acceptable
Valid point {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: 1. Riot didn't announce anything about her yet. 2. It'll probably happen, not soon though since riot is doing a kayle and morgana rework/event. 3. She already got a beautiful Dark waters skin so probably not.
> [{quoted}](name=MOLTinaTOR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wGVtXMYn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-10T22:02:15.230+0000) > > 1. Riot didn't announce anything about her yet. > 2. It'll probably happen, not soon though since riot is doing a kayle and morgana rework/event. > 3. She already got a beautiful Dark waters skin so probably not. Nice thnx for the update and the no fluff answer So no coming back to league anytime soon then
Rioter Comments
: Loading Screen
Too bad RITO will Never do it {{sticker:cass-cry}} {{sticker:cass-cry}}
Quinzley (EUNE)
: You forgot to summarize the "balance" team.
oooooohh {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Rioter Comments
: https://i.imgur.com/N2zenhs.png Clearly, mine is superior to all of you.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=25qW1b4p,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-30T07:12:47.953+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/N2zenhs.png > > Clearly, mine is superior to all of you. ahahahaahahha {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
: Why would you take an actual picture when screenshot exists. https://puu.sh/AOr2C/555f056110.png[/img]
> [{quoted}](name=A Bad Varus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=25qW1b4p,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-30T07:08:04.156+0000) > > Why would you take an actual picture when screenshot exists. > > https://puu.sh/AOr2C/555f056110.png[/img] because i chose to do so {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: the madman actually took a picture of his monitor
> [{quoted}](name=BlueVestGuy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=25qW1b4p,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-30T06:59:37.214+0000) > > the madman actually took a picture of his monitor why not Do i have nuclear codes on and i don't see them? {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Rioter Comments
: A VS event would be perfect for this.
made an entire thread about this https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/8KA3Ad3a-i-believe-after-this-its-only-fair-to-ask-for-a-diana-vs-leona-event
Larriet (NA)
: I just want them to get a cool matching skin set besides Valkyrie.
i saw the eclipse skin line online this could be a thing as well
zAber33 (NA)
: Is not having these two icons going to ruin your experience with this game? Is not having them going to make it so you lose every game to people who do have them? no. Then Riot has no reason to make sure everyone can have it They are a bonus to people who are willing to spend more on the game (Not saying that i am - but it's completely in their right to do something like this for the people who will). If you aren't willing to, then to bad. But people will and that's who these people are aimed for. You can't afford a Mclaren, are they scummy for making their cars cost so much? No, they're designed for the people who have and are willing to spend the money on them as a signal of the amount they are willing to invest into them. Same principles apply here
> [{quoted}](name=zAber33,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TRWEEQcm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-27T17:47:30.464+0000) > > Is not having these two icons going to ruin your experience with this game? Is not having them going to make it so you lose every game to people who do have them? no. Then Riot has no reason to make sure everyone can have it > > They are a bonus to people who are willing to spend more on the game (Not saying that i am - but it's completely in their right to do something like this for the people who will). If you aren't willing to, then to bad. But people will and that's who these people are aimed for. > > You can't afford a Mclaren, are they scummy for making their cars cost so much? No, they're designed for the people who have and are willing to spend the money on them as a signal of the amount they are willing to invest into them. Same principles apply here i understand COMPLETELY what you are saying and i find no Justice in all these Downvotes BUT A Mclaren for the rich people is an investment ( as well is paintings and watches ) that they can later turn around and sell for possible a profit or a Slight Loss depending on the condition of the item But for Riot they is no Later profit from the shit you buy from them over the years or even exchange something for something + they can take all that shit away in an instant and close your account without even a warning and just because they feel like it No with that been said what is the proper work we use for someone that we buy something from and we don't have the right of owning it i believe the word is SCAM
: Unironically fuck you for doing something this scummy.
DUDE RITO always is giving you a BS answer on how they don't look at profit and they don't care about profit and BS like this and the only thing they care is creating amazing content and Bla bla. BUT their actions ALWAYS proof otherwise RITO is a Money hungry monster that wants to monetize everything no matter what and take money from the pockets of kids for Actually BS content that no one ever asked for I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS SPECIFIC EVENT HERE Am talking Generic I mean they are a multi Billion Dollar Company OWN by the one of the biggest Corporations on the Planet TENCENT (The founders are a bunch of Idiots for selling out their stake in the company btw just to be employees in their own company) (i could go on but LITERALLY and HONESTLY i don't give a Shit about RITO. As a company they are a bunch of retards sitting behind a computer all day doing nothing but trying to figure out ways to destroy the game.) Proof of that is the balance team a bunch of crackheads sitting behind computers And their skins team OMFG i don't even want to start with them And on top of all that They dont even Give a single tinny tinni Shit about the playerbase and what they want The boards are LITERALLY FULL of amazing concepts and Creations people made that are way better then RITO can ever do but NO for them its like "Fuck the community we are going to stick with our Shit because our Shit is Superior and you gonna accept them either you like it or not" Sincerely FUCK YOU RIOT
Rioter Comments
Show more

FeeNeeX

Level 154 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion