: Get rid of the bullshit, 4 man surrender should be at 15 minutes
We have no towers and our midlaner is afk in base, but we can win guys! https://1eu.funnyjunk.com/thumbnails/comments/Comes+from+those+memes+here+id+argue+tho+that+_0ce148d92ef4ff877ea6fb3b8a6660be.jpg
ICreepVido (EUNE)
: The thing was that he was pleading us not to ban his Rengar, so we did not.
> [{quoted}](name=ICreepVido,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=d0vh3FY5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-05T16:51:24.405+0000) > > The thing was that he was pleading us not to ban his Rengar, so we did not. Why would you not ban his Rengar? Seriously?
: Not sure if it's a relevant question but where do people get their "he's S/top/god tier" statements from? What is the source for this kind of claim?
> [{quoted}](name=HommeGoujon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KR2lUfOG,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-04T17:59:38.784+0000) > > Not sure if it's a relevant question but where do people get their "he's S/top/god tier" statements from? What is the source for this kind of claim? I see he is listed as tier 1 on eune because he has a good winrate and playrate together, I remembered he was strong i had too check he was stil before saying this becasue i took a break from lol. edit: eune.opgg
: Keep in mind that it's on PBE. Also it adds bit of decision making to Rene "do I use my W now or will I wait for their shields?" Cd is short later in the game, but you still need to stuck up furry, I think we should focus on Pyke changes honestly.
> [{quoted}](name=DGAGAAsharpAGD,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KR2lUfOG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-04T15:31:53.766+0000) > > Keep in mind that it's on PBE. > > Also it adds bit of decision making to Rene "do I use my W now or will I wait for their shields?" Cd is short later in the game, but you still need to stuck up furry, I think we should focus on Pyke changes honestly. I know its pbe but its sad thats what they think of buffing. It adds decision making in extended fight, but a lot of the time he is comboing then running away. You have 0 tankyness vs him as a champ with a self shield so it will now be practically impossible too ever bait as those champs. Like Urgot really because if he takes ignite you need too tell your jungler you cant bait for him while he sits in bush because its suicide.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Subdue,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UErThsPW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-03T14:48:38.207+0000) > > Cool story. What's your software development and server management background? What's your background with player base management? I do have some background in that very field but thats a completely irrelevant point. A company with 2017-2018 profit of 3.5 BILLION USD..... scalability of their infrastructure and access to sufficient resources for coding and testing is 100% a non-issue. Its a matter of priorities. And they aren't investing back in the game to resolve the issues they claim are insurmountable. And thats the key point here--- RIOT claimed these are their constraints. Not me.
> [{quoted}](name=gragaaaaaaaa s,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UErThsPW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-03T15:01:17.418+0000) > > I do have some background in that very field but thats a completely irrelevant point. A company with 2017-2018 profit of 3.5 BILLION USD..... scalability of their infrastructure and access to sufficient resources for coding and testing is 100% a non-issue. Its a matter of priorities. And they aren't investing back in the game to resolve the issues they claim are insurmountable. And thats the key point here--- RIOT claimed these are their constraints. Not me. Hi-Rez (should be _low_ rez though) have a much less successful game but have multiple game modes and obviously it isnt due too magic. This subdue guy is dumb and so are rito if they cant manage more than 3 maps.
: I see it as being able to open up the opportunity to strengthen shield users and enchanters as shield breaking becomes more widely available, I like the idea.
> [{quoted}](name=I love cowboys,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=T8fXzkXh,comment-id=00120001,timestamp=2019-07-03T22:47:11.397+0000) > > I see it as being able to open up the opportunity to strengthen shield users and enchanters as shield breaking becomes more widely available, I like the idea. A shield user vs Renekton is -1 ability and riot wont strenghten shield users. They certainly wont compensate Sion, they overnerfed him with 2 simultaneous nerfs and didnt even revert one of the nerfs.
: You can still use your shield after he uses his empowered W, its not like old Irelia passive that could work for the whole fight. I however don't understand why even buff him and why even buff his strongest spell.
> [{quoted}](name=Posui Gart,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=T8fXzkXh,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-03T09:05:15.015+0000) > > You can still use your shield after he uses his empowered W, its not like old Irelia passive that could work for the whole fight. > I however don't understand why even buff him and why even buff his strongest spell. He does a million damage before the W stun ends and he can disengage after if he wishes.
: trading kills isn't a great idea either especially if you're the carry.
> [{quoted}](name=RainbowIcee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KX1mrOuu,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-02T02:44:31.233+0000) > > trading kills isn't a great idea either especially if you're the carry. There are loads of variables that determine whether its a good idea. Why people upvote these blanket statements i don't know.
: > [{quoted}](name=FireDrizzle,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2BF6oEXE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-01T22:14:34.530+0000) > > There wasn't enough Sonic. I fear I may be the only person who cares but I love his persistence and evil smile. We don't really have any idea how he trains. Why doesnt he fight powerful heroes and/or monsters? He fights some, but he mostly just wants to beat Saitama right now and has a massively inflated view of himself. > > He thought he was much superior too puri puri back in season 1 but trained a lot since apparently. Remember that he also did nothing to the Deep Sea King unlike Puri. We have no idea if he is actually stronger than Puri since the only info we have is from the extremely biased source of Sonic himself. > He took no hits from Genos in an extended fight season 2, so the only heroes who can beat him must be Saitama and possibly Tornado. Genos planned too blow him up but Sonic could just outrun the blast so he would only wreck his street. A lot of S heroes could beat him; frankly probably all of them could. Sonic's win condition is mostly just "being super fast and then hitting them", so against anything that can take a hit, hit him, or is faster than him he just loses.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2BF6oEXE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-01T23:05:25.076+0000) > > He fights some, but he mostly just wants to beat Saitama right now and has a massively inflated view of himself. > > Remember that he also did nothing to the Deep Sea King unlike Puri. We have no idea if he is actually stronger than Puri since the only info we have is from the extremely biased source of Sonic himself. He did nothing too the sea king but he was unarmed. He probaby wouldnt hurt it much though, so he would need too hit it a lot without being hit in return or find a weakness too win. You are right about him being a biased source though. > A lot of S heroes could beat him; frankly probably all of them could. Sonic's win condition is mostly just "being super fast and then hitting them", so against anything that can take a hit, hit him, or is faster than him he just loses. No they couldnt beat him, he can consistently dodge everything like Garo does some of the time. The toughest heroes would be a stalemate because neither could hurt the other. Tornado could probably crush him.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NvimQ909,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T21:12:09.074+0000) > > Sodas contain that fake sugar. I am trying to cut that and caffeine out actually. Sugar is good for you in moderation. (real sugar that is) It's really not that simple as "fake" sugar and "real" sugar, but still go you for making healthy life choices. "Fake" sugar would be good for you if "fake" sugar wasn't only found in extremely high concentration and with things that have no nuetritional value other than sugar (which you're going to be getting too much of anyways so still pretty much no healthy value). Eating 3 big apples is still as bad for you as drinking one can of soda (sugar wise), but at least you're actually getting other nuetrients from the apple, meanwhile soda is literally just the sugar. I only know this stuff because there were like tons of ads targeted at children for my generation to stop eating so much sugar in general, no matter what kind. My high school also went over it a ton in biology class when we started learning about ATP and energy breakdowns. The only real diference I believe is that HFCS (high fructose sugars) are harder to break down resulting in more fat. That being said, being extremely skinny is just as unhealthy or deadlier than being obese, so it's not like the fat part is the deadly thing here, it's how concentrated the sugar usually is, by itself with literally no nuetritional value.
Apparently honey is better for ldl/hdl levels and other things than sugar, but honey is almost all sugar and water. It's apparently not just how many vitamins per calorie of sugar.
: nah. no way and adc is just facetanking you unless they're at 6 items and you're not. Especially not lethality sion, sure you can be kited but that's something else all together. and honestly if you're lethality sion, it should be a 4v5 after your ult anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iN9kqxM2,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-06-21T14:00:20.889+0000) > > nah. no way and adc is just facetanking you unless they're at 6 items and you're not. Go in practise tool or play a lot of sion untill it comes up. > Especially not lethality sion, sure you can be kited but that's something else all together. and honestly if you're lethality sion, it should be a 4v5 after your ult anyway. Lategame lethality sion does pathetic damage with passive, it's surpising, but it is the case. A lot of games wont last this long but Sions passive shouldnt be existing at any point just too give dark harvest procs or keep stacking effects stacked etc.
Sovekz (EUNE)
: Who says the new death recap won't be worse? We got a new client which is utter garbage.
> [{quoted}](name=Sovekz,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o5aHnUfu,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-06-21T09:47:13.118+0000) > > Who says the new death recap won't be worse? We got a new client which is utter garbage. If riot can make a lesser death recap then that is really impressive. I shall make a "I've only seen this raw power once before" meme with a screenshot in that case.
: I think Ryze ulti should only work on ONE ally
If 2 other people go on the ring, then who telports with him? Was you thinking of making it almost a Tahm ult, or did you have something else in mind?
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: I think Sion passive is the only passive that helps the enemy team
Those passives that _can_ benefit the other team also have a purpose for the player, unlike Sion passive lategame.
: Maybe with 1.2k+ crits on every auto + 20% lifesteal while Sion has 0 armor built. Bruiser Sion is dealing an extra 200+ on each auto. Lethality Sion is dealing the above plus an extra ~30% total damage.
I know for a fact bruiser sion can be facetanked, I was a Sion main.
: The reason for this is the fact that those autos deal your attack damage as well as the % health. It will always do more damage relative to the opponent's health bar early when players have less health so your flat attack damage is doing more (ofc armor and lifesteal play a part too). But this problem never occurs for AD Sion since he builds more AD which is taken into account for his passive autos. It's a trade-off he pays for going tank vs damage. No ADC is gonna sit there and drain-tank a bruiser/full AD Sion passive, especially the latter lethality version. Also tank Sion will still take more hits to go down in his passive state, meaning that's still time where the ADC is focusing you if he's doing what you say he is and not your allies.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iN9kqxM2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-20T10:23:32.131+0000) > > But this problem never occurs for AD Sion since he builds more AD which is taken into account for his passive autos. Ad Sion does nothing with the passive lategame. > > It's a trade-off he pays for going tank vs damage. No ADC is gonna sit there and drain-tank a bruiser/full AD Sion passive, especially the latter lethality version. Lategame an adc can draintank bruiser sion passive easily.
Rioter Comments
: Tank Sion is the most viable option since you can push hard, but that's about it, Your (Q) doesn't do enough damage and is far too unreliable to warrant playing full AD. In most match ups (Riven, Mordekaiser, Riven, Jax, Tahm, Pantheon, etc.) landing a fully charged (Q) is very tricky unless your hiding in brush, since it's so easy to interrupt or side-step. Maxing (W) is preferable to (E) now since it does more damage and allows you to sustain and farm HP. If you cannot land (Q) or (R) during a skirmish then your essentially useless. Personally, I think his ultimate's cooldown should be reduced at all levels or be given more speed or control. Passive is basically useless outside of attacking towers since the revive animation gives opponents ample time to get away.
> [{quoted}](name=KicktheDoor,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YYi3AgEK,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-20T04:07:32.625+0000) > > Tank Sion is the most viable option since you can push hard, but that's about it, Your (Q) doesn't do enough damage and is far too unreliable to warrant playing full AD. In most match ups (Riven, Mordekaiser, Riven, Jax, Tahm, Pantheon, etc.) landing a fully charged (Q) is very tricky unless your hiding in brush, since it's so easy to interrupt or side-step. Maxing (W) is preferable to (E) now since it does more damage and allows you to sustain and farm HP. If you cannot land (Q) or (R) during a skirmish then your essentially useless. Personally, I think his ultimate's cooldown should be reduced at all levels or be given more speed or control. Passive is basically useless outside of attacking towers since the revive animation gives opponents ample time to get away. Sion Q is unreliable, but ad Sion can cheese with glacial and approach velocity. Tank Sion cant peel the hypermobile shit in the game because, unless your in at least diamond your teammates walk out of your Q. I dont find landing Q on Pantheon too hard, if you charge Q at range with him slowed you can interrupt his W. I dont like the idea of giving Sion R a lower cooldown but a lttile more control over it would be nice. Sion ult can be used too get back too lane and moving around the map so I dont think it deserves a lower cooldown. Nunu actually has a better Sion ult, it is better than Nunu's own ult also! Nunu doesnt feel like a champion when he isnt rolling the ball. > Passive is basically useless outside of attacking towers since the revive animation gives opponents ample time to get away. With glaical augment or building ad it is good till lategame when it is just an iv bank for the enemy adcs. I suggested if Riot wont buff his passive late they should stop it being lifestealed from because a champion's passive shouldnt be helping the enemy team.
: > [{quoted}](name=FireDrizzle,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QxoiAVEo,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-06-18T13:54:17.374+0000) > > Rito dont like him as a tank, they dont like him as a mage, if they wont let him be viable they should revert him. And I say this as someone who almost never played old Galio. Or simply rework him so he has some sentience of his old self in the kit. He's missing MR ratios and the ability to build half tank half AP.
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QxoiAVEo,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-06-18T16:00:44.181+0000) > > Or simply rework him so he has some sentience of his old self in the kit. He's missing MR ratios and the ability to build half tank half AP. Other than Malphite i'm not sure what is viable half tank half ap. Everything is either glass cannon, full tank or just tanky enough 1 guy wont 1 shot it.
Hotarµ (NA)
: > I dont care, there is no reason for me too have too follow some format. > I'm just pointing out the nonsense of its handholding. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} > Actually functionally this forum is very bad and that isnt opinion. Yes, it is an opinion, because you're in the minority here. Very few people actually complain about the technical side of the forums aside from the most glaring issue of moderators not being able to move posts. >I dont struggle too use a feature, I have a forced unneeded feature editing my posts. Nothing is forcing you to do anything, the format is clearly laid out for you and _you're_ breaking it, then complaining when it doesn't work. That's like complaining that a mathematical equation doesn't work after you do it backwards. The format is there, you're not following the rules for it to work. The fault does not lie with the format.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=axlPyAk5,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T15:01:20.129+0000) > Yes, it is an opinion, because you're in the minority here. Very few people actually complain about the technical side of the forums aside from the most glaring issue of moderators not being able to move posts. > An opinion, hm. Theres a lot wrong with the fourm, like searches not working, randomly losing ability too upvote or downvote and posts being in nonsensical order, just off the top of my head. I'm not that passionate about it but, I have too counter this nonsense. > Nothing is forcing you to do anything, the format is clearly laid out for you and _you're_ breaking it, then complaining when it doesn't work. > Yes im forced too follow a format when i've listed things in a readable and logical format. > That's like complaining that a mathematical equation doesn't work after you do it backwards. The format is there, you're not following the rules for it to work. The fault does not lie with the format. It's more like complaining autocorrect corrected something for no reason. The fault cleary does lie with the format, there is no reason i cant put a space between things in a list, nor a reason you cant elaborate on a list like > A list of crappy things about X: > 1. The first thing: > I think this is crap because blah blah blah > 1. The second thing: > Wait wtf why does it say one again? > 1. The third thing: > Seriously why does using a line break cause the list to _fucking break_? > > This is what's wrong with the numbered list feature. You add a line explaining in more detail the thing you listed, and it _breaks the list_. > **Just keep counting**, forum!
: A list of crappy things about X: 1. The first thing: I think this is crap because blah blah blah 1. The second thing: Wait wtf why does it say one again? 1. The third thing: Seriously why does using a line break cause the list to _fucking break_? This is what's wrong with the numbered list feature. You add a line explaining in more detail the thing you listed, and it _breaks the list_. **Just keep counting**, forum!
> [{quoted}](name=Metal Janna,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=axlPyAk5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-18T14:29:26.980+0000) > > A list of crappy things about X: > 1. The first thing: > I think this is crap because blah blah blah > 1. The second thing: > Wait wtf why does it say one again? > 1. The third thing: > Seriously why does using a line break cause the list to _fucking break_? > > This is what's wrong with the numbered list feature. You add a line explaining in more detail the thing you listed, and it _breaks the list_. > **Just keep counting**, forum! Thats a good example of how bad it is, thank you.
Hotarµ (NA)
: > And did you see the link where I had my 2 changed? I just checked out that comment and it's because you put a double space inbetween the numbers. If you do this: >1. Test > > >2. Test It will show up as a new list because you're breaking the format of a list. Follow the format correctly and you get: >(no spaces) >1. Test >2. Test Alternatively, use a different method like hyphens or em dashes and you can use whatever style you want. >1 - Test > literally anything you want >even an emote >2 - Test It's not that hard to get around the formatting of a list. >Do the designers of the forum want too wipe my bum too? I love that you're asking for something to be changed and you're still insulting the Boards team the entire time. How about you voice your complaints constructively since you're one of the only people who struggles to use this feature? It works correctly when you follow the correct format.
> It will show up as a new list because you're breaking the format of a list. Follow the format correctly and you get: I dont care, there is no reason for me too have too follow some format. > you're still insulting the Boards team the entire time. I'm just pointing out the nonsense of its handholding. > How about you voice your complaints constructively since you're one of the only people who struggles to use this feature? It works correctly when you follow the correct format > Actually functionally this forum is very bad and that isnt opinion. I dont struggle too use a feature, I have a forced unneeded feature editing my posts.
: I understand that the logic is counter-intuitive, .. but I can't think of a reason you would need to do this. If you're going to number a subset, then restart the number sequence .. you should have a new heading to describe the new set. Set #1 - 1. Item 1 - 2. Item 2 Set #2 - 1. Item 3 - 2. Item 4
> [{quoted}](name=Elite4Runner,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=axlPyAk5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-18T13:58:42.742+0000) > > I understand that the logic is counter-intuitive, .. but I can't think of a reason you would need to do this. > > If you're going to number a subset, then restart the number sequence .. you should have a new heading to describe the new set. > > Set #1 > - 1. Item 1 > - 2. Item 2 > > Set #2 > - 1. Item 3 > - 2. Item 4 And did you see the link where I had my 2 changed? The forum shouldnt be changing my numbers anyway, like I'm too stupid too put the number i mean. Do the designers of the forum want too wipe my bum too? I just typed those numbers in the op too show that the forum changes your numbers, I had it mess me up in different ways but I cant remember how off hand and don't want too look through all my posting history.
Moody P (NA)
: Old Galio only useful for flash taunt, new Galio only useful for flash taunt
Rito dont like him as a tank, they dont like him as a mage, if they wont let him be viable they should revert him. And I say this as someone who almost never played old Galio.
Rioter Comments
: Make frozen gauntlet melee only please?
It should have a weaker slow for ranged champs so it can be buffed for melee. Removing it as an option for ranged is an unnecessary hit to build choices.
: Because black cleaver is broken and the champions that depend on it to be viable should be buffed.
> [{quoted}](name=Tahminatrix ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HFZQ3ERX,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-18T00:46:05.782+0000) > > Because black cleaver is broken and the champions that depend on it to be viable should be buffed. Maybe it's broken on assasins, but it's nerfs and anti-synergy with conqueror make it a weak item for bruisers.
: Okay, let me ask you something. What is this thread even about? Is this another complaint about the possibility of receiving punishment for not playing who your allies want you to play and where? Or is this an actual complaint about coordination and compromise among allies and lack thereof? Or, maybe, it's a combination of both. Or, possibly, it's another person complaining about being flamed by allies for their off-meta play style. You know what? If you're so fucking concerned with people being team players and team synergy and team coordination and team cooperation then how about you consider not being a selfish asshole in the first place by going so far off meta without notice that it hurts your team's morale. And, instead, actually ask if it's okay with them. You'd be surprised by how many people are actually okay with off meta picks in lobby. It's only when the game starts that players are flaming you for your pick if things turn out badly. But as long as you get them to agree with it in the lobby, they really can't say a damn thing. Now, someone might be like "no, please don't", but I've been around long enough to know that more than half of all players are going to be cool with it. And it really doesn't matter if there's that one guy who doesn't like it because them getting aggro at you over it after 2 or more people were fine with it just makes them the toxic asshole who'll likely end up punished and not you. And if there's one guy on the team who is not okay with your choice despite everyone else being like 'it's cool with me'. Well then, fuck that guy. They can dodge for all you care.
"Or, maybe, it's a combination of both." And an illustration of the nonsense of teammates having too agree too your picks and/or playstyle. "And, instead, actually ask if it's okay with them." I will give notice if there is reason too but im never begging my teammates for permission too play anything. Lol to me is a game, as it should be, not babysitting weeb teenagers with a mental age of 7. People tilt when they see meta picks, you will never please everyone. Sometimes people actaully tilt more if you give notice in champ select, it depends.
: I can tell you why this happens, but not why it's implemented that way: These are in fact two different lists, separated by your ".", and every list starts at 1. and counts up. You can work around this problem by not making it a list at all, then it will just display what you typed.
I didnt click unorderded or ordered list, I just typed the numbers.
: Troll picks ans not following your team isnt bannable. If you think you have a better knowledge if what to do then go for it Its only bannable when you deliberately put your team at a disadvantage. If you know the troll pick and can play it well enough then there is nothing wrong. If you split push bot while your team is all at baron because you know baron is a bad idea. Its not your fault when they get 4-0d and all you can do is make the most out of it. You should just let your team make mistakes (try to stop it ofcourse) but make sure you dont die just for the sake of keeping your team happy.
"but make sure you dont die just for the sake of keeping your team happy." I had a Yasuo go 1v4 or 5 and complain that he pinged me for help. And he wasnt really fed so it could work.
: Reduce klepto gold on ranged champions
You can get 600g **FARRRR** quicker than that.
Nhika (NA)
: Why does Yuumi provide everything?
Yumis heals are not better in lane phase, they are better than tarics but then... everythign is. The passive has the cost of having too dismount and auto someone. Your assement of Yumi vs Janna is untrue, Yumi will have too dismount and proc passive if she pokes them out. ' Yumi is fairly overpowered played correctly and more than fairly with voice comms im sure. I will give you that.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Morde stuff that might be unintentional
1. How could this possibly be any different? 2. Good too know.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: What range? You mean the puppy size range that it needs to have it cast?
There isnt much room too kite in the R sometimes so I think it is too much range and should be reduced over nerfing his stats. He has his E too force a fight, Darius doesnt need 2 ranged spells too engage, why should Morde?
Xavanic (NA)
: yes let's nerf him again why don't we......and more and more, because baddies won't learn to play against him
He wasnt even nerfed when i made my thread, atleast not that I was aware of. I said good place too _start_ nerfing so obviosuly i hadnt seen a hotfix. Why dont you baddies on this forum learn to read :P
Rioter Comments
: Small QoL buff for Zac
If goo splashed off the target but is only visible too Zac that would be better than a visual indicator that could be hidden by visual clutter.
: if theyre all losing by 4 minuets you're not having an impact. youre letting the enemy jungle camp them for free without punishment. thats you, not them.
How is someone meant too prevent 3 lanes losing in 2 minutes of gamplay? Classic post. Never ganking the losing lane is a cop out too avoid thinking or to justify actions without explanation. Its not really close too a hard and fast rule.
: You do lose a lot: * You have a predictable location for counterjungling attempts. * You cannot influence other lanes. * You cannot threaten other objectives. * You leave your jungle vulnerable to engages. * A defensively played lane denies you a lot of your gold/xp.
Blue side jungle is worthless unless you are Karthus, Amumu or Udyr early. I wish i knew this sooner. Camping a lane risks losing gold but it is not risking xp really.
Midg3t (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=FireDrizzle,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WzdMxAjr,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T00:32:31.838+0000) > > Inting is giving a kill for free, giving an execute isnt inting unless the intention is an enemy takes the kill. I dont see how this needs explaining. > "Sorry buddy but as much as you try to sugarcoat it was inting." > No it was exploiting, if he was inting he would of sat in the base. He was doing it it too win the game(in a dirty way obviously) which is the opposite of inting. And I'm asking you again, it would be fine to you if some1 took Ghost/Cleanse Nunu and ran it down mid for the whole game suiciding in mid tower? And yes, ik he did it only once but if it's fine one time, why not several times? :D
I never said it would be ok to, dont put words in my mouth. You are incapable of seeing the difference between executing too win a match and inting? No point in continuing this discussion for me :D
Midg3t (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=FireDrizzle,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WzdMxAjr,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-06-13T20:33:55.215+0000) > > If you get banned for other exploits they should be consistent but it was an execute not a given kill. So by your logic it's fine if I take nunu and walk in a turret several times in a row, as long as enemies dont get the kill? Sorry buddy but as much as you try to sugarcoat it was inting. And if he doesnt get banned it will just show what Riot thinks about it, aka thats okay.
Inting is giving a kill for free, giving an execute isnt inting unless the intention is an enemy takes the kill. I dont see how this needs explaining. "Sorry buddy but as much as you try to sugarcoat it was inting." No it was exploiting, if he was inting he would of sat in the base. He was doing it it too win the game(in a dirty way obviously) which is the opposite of inting.
Jøkèr (NA)
: Don't be scummy and do this to a team that remakes.
Cant wait for some horrible bug too give me leaverbuster when they fix this problem.
Midg3t (EUNE)
: How much do you want to bet that he wont get banned? :D He intentionally gave a kill after all.
If you get banned for other exploits they should be consistent but it was an execute not a given kill.
Stwessed (NA)
: Warwick? Nunu? Evelynn? 3 recent reworks that aren't broken on release
: Learn the difference.
Creating a bounty https://66.media.tumblr.com/72f4d690ad91df0a9e4932e9a984845e/tumblr_inline_olfkacjA9i1r7kgth_540.jpg
Rioter Comments
Show more

FireDrizzle

Level 201 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion