Jaspers (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Frank 404,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nPKbxYX9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-06T20:50:20.065+0000) > > Kai'sa....sexy....... wut? Evelynn looks like slut. Irelian just normal girl. What are your standards? Kai'Sa was a girl who lived in a hole for 10 years and came out with a skin tight suit, perfect fair and makeup and a v-neck chest line showing off her boobs.
> [{quoted}](name=Jaspers,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nPKbxYX9,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-06T21:11:20.289+0000) > > What are your standards? Kai'Sa was a girl who lived in a hole for 10 years and came out with a skin tight suit, perfect fair and makeup and a v-neck chest line showing off her boobs. Make a costume of the skin of dead enemies is an ordinary thing. Try to wear a leather jacket and you will understand why she needs this neckline. Or see documentaries about testing the Chinese atomic bomb. As the military ran in chemical protection. I believe that Ari is the only sex champion because her appearance and personality perfectly match. She knows that she is predominant, she uses it and her remarks emphasize it. Irelia, Xayah, Kai'sa just have a beautiful figure, but their personality does not fit their appearance. Evelynn looks like a whore and her replicas are the same. And whores I do not find attractive.
Frank 404 (EUNE)
: New sexy female champion?
Do you know what's interesting? I created this post specifically to set fire to the ass of the so-called femenists. You condemn the fact that female characters are too sexy, but no one talks about male characters. Almost all of them look like Greek gods. With a muscular or athletic body. But for some reason men do not complain about it. But women who are too lazy to go to the gym to work on themselves in order to lose extra kilograms began to condemn game characters. Let's take Jessica Nigri for an example. Yes, her face and chest may be the result of plastic surgery. But her figure is not. This is her work. She does not expect a KFC chicken, she clearly does physical exercises (gym, yoga, etc.). For men, let's take the example of Chris Pratt. He showed that work on yourself can achieve excellent results. Or take a look at Jonah Hill. Also a great example. And I don’t need to tell me about bodypositive. Being fat is not normal. It’s not normal to start choking while climbing the stairs, it’s not normal to lie on the couch to swim with fat and blame others for working on themselves.
: Are you telling me Urgot is NOT SEXY?!
> [{quoted}](name=KingEtokura,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nPKbxYX9,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-10-07T00:06:12.142+0000) > > Are you telling me Urgot is NOT SEXY?! Old Urgot was sexy
: > [{quoted}](name=SupaDevilJuice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nPKbxYX9,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-06T20:53:23.440+0000) > > Riot can't make sexy champs anymore. > > Just look at the backlash of Kai'sa having a sort of V neck. > > People are so harsh on fun. That's not stopping them from making sexy skins. That popstar Kai'sa splash is uh... something else.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nPKbxYX9,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-10-06T20:54:59.723+0000) > > That's not stopping them from making sexy skins. That popstar Kai'sa splash is uh... something else. Popstar Kai'sa looks ridiculously silly and ugly. But yes splash is good
: Evelynn/Irelia rework? Xayah? Kai'sa?
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nPKbxYX9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-06T20:46:56.683+0000) > > Evelynn/Irelia rework? Xayah? Kai'sa? Kai'sa....sexy....... wut? Evelynn looks like slut. Irelian just normal girl.
Rioter Comments
: Got quest called "Teach a Friend" Anyone else?
I think this mission means leag is dying{{sticker:sg-lulu}}

Frank 404

Level 168 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion