: help with win rate advice
what's your win ratio?
Rainfall (EUNE)
: i mean whats the point? other than the urfwick skin if youre a veteran player there is nothing for you in the store to buy.even if youre missing some champions you can just get them from leveling up.
> [{quoted}](name=Rainfall,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6Y08LpvU,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-09-05T03:17:07.146+0000) > > i mean whats the point? other than the urfwick skin if youre a veteran player there is nothing for you in the store to buy.even if youre missing some champions you can just get them from leveling up. thats my time invested in the game..feels really bad to lose all that.
: Yes i agree but i don't agree with they should get a full refund and more like most people on here seem to think
> [{quoted}](name=Killer3000189,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6Y08LpvU,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-05T03:17:15.235+0000) > > Yes i agree but i don't agree with they should get a full refund and more like most people on here seem to think not 100ip/rune..that's just disrespectfull towards us..i am not asking for free stuff..i am asking to get my ip back , it's only fair
: I would recommend them to buy runes but not force them, you make it sound like if you don't have runes you can't play the game period. Yes riot made them cheaper because they were a grind and their free now cause they're completely scrapping it.
> [{quoted}](name=Killer3000189,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6Y08LpvU,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-05T03:09:20.071+0000) > > I would recommend them to buy runes but not force them, you make it sound like if you don't have runes you can't play the game period. Yes riot made them cheaper because they were a grind and their free now cause they're completely scrapping it. ok, maybe "force" was a bad choice or words..it's more like a requirement, they are necesary in order to play the game.. As i said, go and play jungle, with no runes, tell me if you clear your camps:)..i am jungle main, diamond elo:)...and you can't do it:) And it was a grind, why should we get punished for grinding those runes?? 100 ip/rune considering runes cost are different..basicly, if i own 10 runes of 820 ip, and you own 20 runes of 410 ip, you will receive 2 k ip and i will recieve 1 k ip..is this fair?? LOL Players who are older, who invested time in the game, who bought these runes, should get a refund on them, or some sort of compensation, for grinding those runes..don't you agree?
: Alright just call my example stupid why not, thought we were going to have a good conversation without insults. You can jungle without runes and you were never forced to buy anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Killer3000189,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6Y08LpvU,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-05T02:57:57.024+0000) > > Alright just call my example stupid why not, thought we were going to have a good conversation without insults. You can jungle without runes and you were never forced to buy anything. go and try to clear your camps with no runes if one of your friends comes and joins league, would you recomend him to buy runes? runes are part of the game..do you understand this?? a part of the game, it's something that you need to have in order to play the game.. why do you think Riot made runes cheaper, and makes them free now?? so people won't grind them anymore..because it was a grind..buying runes brings no satisfaction. atleast, not like a champion does.'' Edit..even now we were forced to buy runes..XP quints, in order to get level 4 from 3 camps. meta changes, and so do runes
: Ok so if you grind your ass off for a car buy it for full price and then years later want a full refund? That's not how it works, and that's basically what this is.
> [{quoted}](name=Killer3000189,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6Y08LpvU,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-09-05T02:51:09.951+0000) > > Ok so if you grind your ass off for a car buy it for full price and then years later want a full refund? That's not how it works, and that's basically what this is. what a stupid example lol Runes are part of the game, nobody likes to grind runes, we all wanted to buy champs...it was a requirement in order to play the game (for example jungle, you can't play jungle if you don't own runes) We were forced to buy runes, in order to get the most out of our champions:)
: i don't get why someone who bought runes like 4 years ago who've gotten their use out of them for the ip they spent and want a full refund :/
> [{quoted}](name=Killer3000189,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6Y08LpvU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-09-05T02:43:47.671+0000) > > i don't get why someone who bought runes like 4 years ago who've gotten their use out of them for the ip they spent and want a full refund :/ ? runes are part of the game, always have been..it was a grind to get them..this is why Riot made cheaper runes a few seasons ago, to make the game more accesible for new players..nobody likes to grind runes in order to play the game.
: Theres going to be a BE only store open for a limited time soon after the refund, so people can in a sense pick their own special reward(s), from stuff like a rare skin, exclusive icons, gemstones, etc. It doesn't seem great on the face of it, but people getting a relatively big influx of IP/BE from even the partial refund are going to have a lot more buying power than the vast majority of players who only started this season. (If they gave a full refund, the BE store's prices would just be correspondingly higher so it actually is a benefit for the refund to be smaller, although I know it doesn't feel that way.)
> [{quoted}](name=Mysticman89,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6Y08LpvU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-05T02:29:57.763+0000) > > Theres going to be a BE only store open for a limited time soon after the refund, so people can in a sense pick their own special reward(s), from stuff like a rare skin, exclusive icons, gemstones, etc. > > It doesn't seem great on the face of it, but people getting a relatively big influx of IP/BE from even the partial refund are going to have a lot more buying power than the vast majority of players who only started this season. (If they gave a full refund, the BE store's prices would just be correspondingly higher so it actually is a benefit for the refund to be smaller, although I know it doesn't feel that way.) so, newer players should get the same things as older players:)..because they invested as much time as we did, am i right? Also, whats the problem with older player?? buy w/e you can afford/invested time in the game;) OP, yes, they ar fcking us.. 100ip/rune a slap in the face for us It sucks, i hope they will change this before the preaseason starts
: Ornn's ult should destroy Yas' windwall.
: Ornn's ult should destroy Yas' windwall.
Korios (EUNE)
: watch your profanity
> [{quoted}](name=Korios,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tzmGHtYL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-05T00:29:43.975+0000) > > watch your profanity sorry, joe made me mad
Rioter Comments
: Looking for an Illaoi main to climb with (mid to high silver)
in other words.."pls carry me, i suck..and play illaoi...fun to watch:P,thx "
Nyrone (NA)
: I'll say one thing, League's dev team can make some mean spaghetti, but no one makes the best spaghetti then the RS3 dev team Jagex has.
> [{quoted}](name=Nyrone,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GNc6i46i,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-04T23:57:25.054+0000) > > I'll say one thing, League's dev team can make some mean spaghetti, but no one makes the best spaghetti then the RS3 dev team Jagex has. moms spaghetti?
: Can someone help me with a name for my account?
: Give all (available) skins a 150,000 BE cost
ok, atleast we got 1 thing settled. and you might not care, but i care:)... so, is there a problem with you, if i care what they will do with the runes refund?? ofc not..But if you don't care, you should stop posting and go againts vets..it's very rude what you are doing;) Also, the guy has runes in his inventory..but decided , as a challenge, to get to plat with no runes..show me the guy, who never used runes and is high elo....Point is this..runes are required in order to play the game..tell me this, if a friend of yours starts playing league, would you recomend him to buy runes? And, as i said, you did not understand what i said in my first post Riot made runes cheaper, and now they made them free..because it was a grind to get them..and you agreed with me. why the fck did you agree with me, if you believe runes are not necesary
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GamblerOfLives,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Adjh66H8,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T22:27:01.540+0000) > for example, why do you think Riot lowered the price on essential runes?? because it was a grind to get them:) they even stated this:) Which is why they are removing the system and making it free for everyone, because it was such a money sinking grind. > And hell yes i feel like i am getting fcked..100ip/rune when they have different prices..like wtf > > It's like i work at a company, and my coworker gets double the money i am getting:| even if we did the same thing Except that money is in company currency, that you could only use for in company product. What champions would you have bought with the IP you would of had before? > PS. i guess that guy had runes, but decided not to use them:) Yeah, but it shows that you could have played without them.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Adjh66H8,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T22:39:44.739+0000) > > Which is why they are removing the system and making it free for everyone, because it was such a money sinking grind. > > Except that money is in company currency, that you could only use for in company product. What champions would you have bought with the IP you would of had before? > > Yeah, but it shows that you could have played without them. 1- yes,i am not against their system:)..not at all:)..i just sayed why they are changing it 2- i do not understand what you are saying:| let me put it more simple i have 10 runes (820 ip) you have 20 runes (410 ip) i get 1000 ip, you get 2000 ip..even if we both invested the same amount of ip in runes:) do you understand? 3- as i said, try and play jungle with no runes, and see if you can clear camps. But, are you implying that runes are not a requirement to play the game? Because you are wrong, evem Riot knows that they are necesary , they even made special runes for events, encouraging people to buy them:)..you need runes, they are part of the game, as i said, go and play jungle, and tell me, if you can clear your camps:)
Odenmaru (NA)
: ITT: Post them songs you can listen too 10,000 times over and not get bored of
wtf are you listenning to op? do you even know what they are saying? :))))))
: Riot not giving old players every skin for free as compensation for runes is absurd
:P LOL, this guy has something agains vets, he is in every post:))) People just want to get back their ip, this is not a reward:))..or compensation etc..it's just something they worked for:) Everybody who has atleast 1-2 years of gameplay, know the grind for runes:|..it's not fun..but, runes are part of the game, and we had to deal with it Now, they are reworking the runes, it's only normal that Riot should refund the cost.. since, it was not a fun experience grinding them:)..like new players, we want our time to matter also:) Riot even stated that it is a grind, and it's not fun to spend ip on runes, when you can buy champs:)..they even made runes cheaper for new players:)
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GamblerOfLives,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Adjh66H8,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T22:05:17.733+0000) > > ? > > we had to buy runes in order to play the game..runes are part of the game > > try and play jungle with no runes, see if you can clear camps I mean there were people who did, was a guy who took old busted poppy to plat with no runes or masteries.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Adjh66H8,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T22:12:36.699+0000) > > I mean there were people who did, was a guy who took old busted poppy to plat with no runes or masteries. there are exceptions, sure.. but, the rest of the players bought runes in order to play the game:) for example, why do you think Riot lowered the price on essential runes?? because it was a grind to get them:) they even stated this:) And hell yes i feel like i am getting fcked..100ip/rune when they have different prices..like wtf It's like i work at a company, and my coworker gets double the money i am getting:| even if we did the same thing PS. i guess that guy had runes, but decided not to use them:)
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GamblerOfLives,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Adjh66H8,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T22:01:20.747+0000) > > well, we aren't..i am not a vet..i am from season 4..but, i still put in 100 k ip in runes..and still lack around 30 champs..and getting back 20 k ip..it's not reallly fair:|..all we can do is hope, they give a proper compensation for our time You act like you got no value out of the runes though.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Adjh66H8,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T22:03:05.605+0000) > > You act like you got no value out of the runes though. ? we had to buy runes in order to play the game..runes are part of the game try and play jungle with no runes, see if you can clear camps
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=VirginRivenMain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Adjh66H8,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T21:48:32.718+0000) > > This is why I don't understand their complaints, but w/e. I think people are upset they feel like they aren't being compensated enough rather then the fact if they have enough or not anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Adjh66H8,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T21:53:06.266+0000) > > I think people are upset they feel like they aren't being compensated enough rather then the fact if they have enough or not anyway. well, we aren't..i am not a vet..i am from season 4..but, i still put in 100 k ip in runes..and still lack around 30 champs..and getting back 20 k ip..it's not reallly fair:|..all we can do is hope, they give a proper compensation for our time
: Give all (available) skins a 150,000 BE cost
LOL why? how any players have hundreds of ip?? not that many
MysterQ (NA)
: Was with you until you decided to give more for length of play. I already feel like vets have so much, they don't need to keep begging for more. And 1x gemstone seems fair enough. But 8gemstones is almost if not more than $100.
> [{quoted}](name=MysterQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h0YpEWl,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-09-04T19:12:45.577+0000) > > Was with you until you decided to give more for length of play. I already feel like vets have so much, they don't need to keep begging for more. > > And 1x gemstone seems fair enough. But 8gemstones is almost if not more than $100. go home your drunk
: who gets screwed over? if you have all champs runes and rune pages etc and get a shit ton more IP what is the point you still have shit to get with it
> [{quoted}](name=jwebb0113,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A4hvcOaG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-04T20:39:47.196+0000) > > who gets screwed over? > > if you have all champs runes and rune pages etc and get a shit ton more IP what is the point you still have shit to get with it why do you care how mcuh shit i got?
Grimmrok (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=GamblerOfLives,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=0001000200000000000200010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T17:07:15.580+0000) > > 1-but those runes are not the most optimat:).. That's the point. You don't _need_ the most optimal, unless you're an LCS player, which I highly doubt. >as i said, runes are part of the game, you need them:) Are they part of the game? Yes Do I exclusively need them to be good at the game? Absolutely not. > 2-you are just taking things out of context, lol You: Even Riot admitted that they are a grind and so they made them cheaper. Me: And now they decided to remove them all-together, removing the grind. Now you: you're taking things out of context lol _________ Who are you trying to kid? > 3-when you can't find an argument, you call me a man baby:))..lol..ok..i see i don't have someone to talk to. I'm calling you, and the rest of you self-entitled "veterans" that think they deserve more, man-babies, because that's how you behave. Like taking a candy from a baby. > end of conversation You don't get to make that decision. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=00010002000000000002000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T19:21:24.884+0000) > > That's the point. You don't _need_ the most optimal, unless you're an LCS player, which I highly doubt. > > Are they part of the game? Yes > Do I exclusively need them to be good at the game? Absolutely not. > > You: Even Riot admitted that they are a grind and so they made them cheaper. > Me: And now they decided to remove them all-together, removing the grind. > > Now you: you're taking things out of context lol > _________ > Who are you trying to kid? > > I'm calling you, and the rest of you self-entitled "veterans" that think they deserve more, man-babies, because that's how you behave. Like taking a candy from a baby. > > You don't get to make that decision. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} 1-you need runes to be good at the game:)... this is a fact, not an argument..it's like me telling you the sky is blue:)..you just don't believe me 2-again, you respond out of context..we grinded, new players won't grind for runes.. which means we should get what we grinded for back;) 3-again, you have no argument and proceed to insult:) maybe this is your level of understanding..low
: What League sounds give you an eargasm?
the only champion that has an "orgasm" with every ability is Vi:))
SanKakU (NA)
: What if the IP refunds were delivered in Blue Essence before multiplying it?
Grimmrok (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=GamblerOfLives,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=00010002000000000002000100000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T16:40:22.772+0000) > > you just can't play the game withouht them:) Yes, I can. Just watch me. Only 3 rune pages, mostly just use 2 of them, been playing since end of season 2, and I've been playing just fine. >even Riot stated that it was a grind to get runes, and they even made some of those runes cheaper:) And now they decided to abolish that archaic system by bringing another system; one that they find better. > and secondly, what do you call this > > i have 10 runes of 820 ip > you have 20 runes of 410 ip > > yet, you gain 2 times more ip:) > > you think this is fair? I already said what I think: stop being such a man-baby and suck it up. You decided how to spend your time and IP, and if that didn't pay off then you simply made the wrong choices.
> [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=000100020000000000020001000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T16:51:17.617+0000) > > Yes, I can. Just watch me. > Only 3 rune pages, mostly just use 2 of them, been playing since end of season 2, and I've been playing just fine. > > And now they decided to abolish that archaic system by bringing another system; one that they find better. > > I already said what I think: stop being such a man-baby and suck it up. > You decided how to spend your time and IP, and if that didn't pay off then you simply made the wrong choices. 1-but those runes are not the most optimat:)..as i said, runes are part of the game, you need them:) 2-you are just taking things out of context, lol 3-when you can't find an argument, you call me a man baby:))..lol..ok..i see i don't have someone to talk to. end of conversation
Agomoto (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GamblerOfLives,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-03T17:31:03.262+0000) > > Brother, your english is worse than mine:|..use chomas, you seem like an idiot > > there is no such thing as free ip:)..free ip means my time invested in the game.. Let's not pretend this is work dude like you invested the time in league cause you enjoyed playing the game like the hell! They are doing shit for old players just cause you want free content does not mean your greedy ass will get it? Like I don't get this argument legit the in game currency was not meant to be anything but give you FREE content. Content you all enjoy, you all got because you loved the game a FREE game, ip was never rewarding it was just a plus to playing an excellent game, like I don't get where a game owes you? You chose to spent time in the game, you were not forced, it wasn't a need or a requirement for your style of life? This game legit is free, free content for you that u enjoyed and they are giving you rewards for ip you were legit never going to use.
> [{quoted}](name=Agomoto,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2017-09-04T17:02:34.016+0000) > > Let's not pretend this is work dude like you invested the time in league cause you enjoyed playing the game like the fuck they are doing shit for old players just cause you want free shit does not mean your greedy ass will get it? Like I don't get this argument legit the in game currency was not meant to be anything but give you FREE content. > > Content you all enjoy, you all got because you loved the game a FREE game, ip was never rewarding it was just a plus to playing an excellent game, like I don't get where a game owes you? You chose to spent time in the game, you were not forced, it wasn't a need or a requirement for your style of life? This game legit is free, free content for you that u enjoyed and they are giving you rewards for ip you were legit never going to use. :) ok you are not even worth my time, to be honest..i could explain, as i believe i did..but, you probably are not able to understand..this is not my fault..i am done talking to you;) good luck
: Season 8 and IP conversion
you get extra essence from cheaper ones..i did for 30 champion shards...i gain more than 3 k ip
Grimmrok (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=GamblerOfLives,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=000100020000000000020001,timestamp=2017-09-04T14:11:31.730+0000) > > What i do not like, is the fact that they don't compensate my time invested in runes..this is a slap in the face for old players..again, this is true > 100ip/rune, considering runes have different prices..they give back based on the number of runes you have, not how much ip you invested. How about this: you bough runes to stay on the top of the game stat-wide, and that's what you got. A person that didn't bother doing so was pretty much playing handicapped compared to those that did. > It's like this..you and your buddy work for me,you both do the same thing, and when payday comes, i gve you half and your buddy receives 2 times your pay. Another fact..this is BS No, it's nothing like this.
> [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=0001000200000000000200010000,timestamp=2017-09-04T16:26:15.368+0000) > > How about this: you bough runes to stay on the top of the game stat-wide, and that's what you got. A person that didn't bother doing so was pretty much playing handicapped compared to those that did. > > No, it's nothing like this. i tought u wanted to have an argument..runes are part of the game..you just can't play the game withouht them:)..even Riot stated that it was a grind to get runes, and they even made some of those runes cheaper:) and secondly, what do you call this i have 10 runes of 820 ip you have 20 runes of 410 ip yet, you gain 2 times more ip:) you think this is fair?
Wuks (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GamblerOfLives,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sPXTMFY3,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T15:04:20.862+0000) > > brother, people who got this icons, are either in the 10% population of the players who received lots of honors, but no ribbon..+ the honors from ribbons > > i am sure i got mine from ribbons.i am not top 10%:)) You actually don't know that you weren't part of the 10% though. That's just speculation.
> [{quoted}](name=Wuks,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sPXTMFY3,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T15:18:05.236+0000) > > You actually don't know that you weren't part of the 10% though. That's just speculation. i'm pretty sure i am not....i can't be in the 10% of the population for all of them :)..i got them from ribbons
Wuks (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sPXTMFY3,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2017-09-04T14:34:51.638+0000) > > Not exactly, you could have gotten a ribbon early on when you started playing since it was honor per games played based and still get the icon. Extremely unlikely since: (1) Had to be active in the last year (2) Likely overlap in both categories I would assume the number of people outside of the 10% are negligible.
> [{quoted}](name=Wuks,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sPXTMFY3,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2017-09-04T14:59:31.058+0000) > > Extremely unlikely since: > (1) Had to be active in the last year > (2) Likely overlap in both categories > > I would assume the number of people outside of the 10% are negligible. brother, people who got this icons, are either in the 10% population of the players who received lots of honors, but no ribbon..+ the honors from ribbons i am sure i got mine from ribbons.i am not top 10%:))
: > [{quoted}](name=Incognonymous,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4o5wghN8,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T12:58:20.585+0000) > > ...umm, no? > > The new runes are free by your own admission. I'm not getting my IP back for nothing. I'm getting my IP back because a forced mechanic went free. That's not for nothing. Fine. I'll explain it this way. If they did a FULL refund on runes. The new runes would cost IP to make up for the mass influx of IP, so that all of the special little goodies would go to the people that earned all that extra IP. Which would cause the "purchasing runes" system to still be here. By not giving you ALL of the IP back, they are able to make the new runes free. It's...actually quite simple. And i'm talking about "all that extra ip" as in, people who have hundreds of thousands of IP sitting on their account. Dyrus, last i saw, had over 600k just sitting there. So he will be able to get whatever the hell he wants from the BE shop. Now if everyone got full refunds, 80% of us would be able to get the same stuff. Do you REALLY think that's "fair"?
> [{quoted}](name=Hatsuroki,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4o5wghN8,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T13:02:55.363+0000) > > Fine. I'll explain it this way. If they did a FULL refund on runes. The new runes would cost IP to make up for the mass influx of IP, so that all of the special little goodies would go to the people that earned all that extra IP. Which would cause the "purchasing runes" system to still be here. By not giving you ALL of the IP back, they are able to make the new runes free. It's...actually quite simple. And i'm talking about "all that extra ip" as in, people who have hundreds of thousands of IP sitting on their account. Dyrus, last i saw, had over 600k just sitting there. So he will be able to get whatever the hell he wants from the BE shop. Now if everyone got full refunds, 80% of us would be able to get the same stuff. Do you REALLY think that's "fair"? so basicly, you are saying that the new system comes at the expense of old players:)..
: > [{quoted}](name=Incognonymous,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4o5wghN8,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T12:49:10.648+0000) > > Wait, what. What are you talking about? > > Are you trying to imagine a scenario in which the new system is rolled out and the old one kept anyway? Because that's stupid. If the old system isn't removed, I have all the runes I paid for, no foul. If the old system is removed, I expect compensation for years of being forced to buy runes with IP. That is it. I'm talking about the fact that the new rune system will be free. Let's put it this way, so you can understand it, mmkay? You buy runes. You use them. The new system comes out. Your runes go away. They are replaced by new, free, runes. You get some of your IP back. Your "compensation" is getting runes for runes. You bought runes before, and now you get them for nothing. What part of this are you not understanding? You bought your runes. Even if they did not refund some of the IP, YOU STILL HAVE RUNES in the new system. It would be as if they were replaced for free. The conversion is as follows; IP>Runes Runes>Runes Oh look, you get IP back for nothing. What a joyous day. The end. If i have to dumb it down even more, i'd be happy to.
> [{quoted}](name=Hatsuroki,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4o5wghN8,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T12:55:17.661+0000) > > I'm talking about the fact that the new rune system will be free. Let's put it this way, so you can understand it, mmkay? > > You buy runes. You use them. The new system comes out. Your runes go away. They are replaced by new, free, runes. You get some of your IP back. Your "compensation" is getting runes for runes. You bought runes before, and now you get them for nothing. > > What part of this are you not understanding? You bought your runes. Even if they did not refund some of the IP, YOU STILL HAVE RUNES in the new system. It would be as if they were replaced for free. The conversion is as follows; > IP>Runes > Runes>Runes > Oh look, you get IP back for nothing. What a joyous day. The end. If i have to dumb it down even more, i'd be happy to. :) i can answer this. the new sistem comes at the expense of old players..why is that? well, older players had to grind runes in order to play the game, new players, won't have to grind them in order to play:)..right? I welcome the new system, it was something they had to change..however, it still comes on our expense:)..because we had to go threw the grind, and new people won;t have to do it:)..this is a fact, right? But, a i said, the new changes seem pretty cool:) What i do not like about this, is that we were forced to buy runes (they were a part of the game for so long) and we are receiving back for them, a slap in the face, that's very disrespectfull (100ip/rune, considering runes have different prices (410.820)
Wuks (NA)
: Each icon was given to roughly 10% of the population- there is no rarest yet.
> [{quoted}](name=Wuks,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sPXTMFY3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-04T14:23:56.530+0000) > > Each icon was given to roughly 10% population- there is no rarest yet. hardest to get:P.. and from my understanding people who received icons , were either in the 10% population or earned a ribbon . Which meas people who receive icons are 10% population + the guys who got a ribbon
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=GamblerOfLives,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=0001000200000000,timestamp=2017-09-03T17:13:09.740+0000) > > bro, people who invested in runes are taking a hit, not Riot..we are taking a hit..this whole new reforged system, from an economic point of view, affects older players.. Because we don't benefit from this..we already had runes to play, we already grinded the runes to play the game..and now, new players can start and play the game, being equal to me. > It's not fair from an economic point of view to the older players..but, i accept the new addition..i am not against it > > However, not taking care of the older players, who invested alot in the game..a big fuck you from Riot > > Edit. also, they are not losing money on this..because of new players;) Riot is, in fact, losing money with the new rune system. Let's put it this way. If people spent IP on Runes and RP on champs. Riot would make money from RP spent on champs, right? Now, make runes free, and all of a sudden, people are able to buy a LOT more champs with Blue Essence (IP). So now Riot doesn't get the money from RP spent on champs. Which means, Riot loses money on this. Yes, they will still make money from skins and other shop items, but they do, in fact, lose money from champ sales. You say "we're taking a hit" but we don't spend money on IP. We earn it by playing. You can shout and scream about "time is money" all you want, but the fact of the matter is, if you're spending your time playing games; That's NOT money. No matter how you look at it. I don't understand why people feel so self-entitled over these kinds of things. millions of other players are fine with it, so grow up and deal with it. They don't HAVE to give you anything, and if you want to cry over that fact, go ahead. They're already giving you free shit as compensation, and adding extra stuff to the store to give you something to spend it on. If you seriously can't handle that and keep screaming and whining "I want more because i played longer!!! i only played because i wanted IP! I didn't play the game because i enjoyed the game, I just wanted the IP, and now that i don't get all the IP back that i played so long to get, i'm going to bitch and moan! I spent all my time on this game for only IP and time is money, so GIVE ME MORE!!!!!" be my guest. If you want to quit because you don't get what you want, go right on ahead. The door's right there in the Windows Application settings, and it's called "Uninstall". Because you know what? That's exactly what all of you are saying, right there. And don't even TRY to deny it, because that's just not possible without blatantly lying. And nobody likes a liar, amirite?
> [{quoted}](name=Hatsuroki,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=00010002000000000003,timestamp=2017-09-04T12:20:48.092+0000) > > Riot is, in fact, losing money with the new rune system. Let's put it this way. If people spent IP on Runes and RP on champs. Riot would make money from RP spent on champs, right? Now, make runes free, and all of a sudden, people are able to buy a LOT more champs with Blue Essence (IP). So now Riot doesn't get the money from RP spent on champs. Which means, Riot loses money on this. Yes, they will still make money from skins and other shop items, but they do, in fact, lose money from champ sales. You say "we're taking a hit" but we don't spend money on IP. We earn it by playing. > > You can shout and scream about "time is money" all you want, but the fact of the matter is, if you're spending your time playing games; That's NOT money. No matter how you look at it. I don't understand why people feel so self-entitled over these kinds of things. millions of other players are fine with it, so grow up and deal with it. They don't HAVE to give you anything, and if you want to cry over that fact, go ahead. They're already giving you free shit as compensation, and adding extra stuff to the store to give you something to spend it on. > > If you seriously can't handle that and keep screaming and whining "I want more because i played longer!!! i only played because i wanted IP! I didn't play the game because i enjoyed the game, I just wanted the IP, and now that i don't get all the IP back that i played so long to get, i'm going to bitch and moan! I spent all my time on this game for only IP and time is money, so GIVE ME MORE!!!!!" be my guest. If you want to quit because you don't get what you want, go right on ahead. The door's right there in the Windows Application settings, and it's called "Uninstall". > > Because you know what? That's exactly what all of you are saying, right there. And don't even TRY to deny it, because that's just not possible without blatantly lying. And nobody likes a liar, amirite? yes, i understand that..but, they are making the game more accesible to new players, right? which means..more money for them, because they will get more people playing their game;) it's not that i am asking for more money, i am asking to be properly compensated for my grind..why is this not fair? Who said i played the game for IP? however, ip means my time invested in the game, why should this go away? runes were a part of the game..i think it's only healthy for them to give us proper compensation for our time invested
Grimmrok (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=GamblerOfLives,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=0001000200000000,timestamp=2017-09-03T17:13:09.740+0000) > >we already had runes to play, we already grinded the runes to play the game..and now, new players can start and play the game, being equal to me. You see? This mentality here is the problem. The grind for runes is a toxic system. Feeling threatened by new players because you won't have some stat advantages over them? You say they will stand equal to you, but how about you use the years of experience that you've gathered and win the game with that instead? Feeling threatened by players that haven't had the chance yet, or are just are unable, to invest time in an endless grind for runes just to stay competitive? How about "may the better player win"? Or "the better team"? You know, instead of the "the better grinder"? Or is it entitlement that you feel? That you slaved yourself for the runes, so others should go through that as well, instead of abolishing the system? Making a change that will be better for the game on the long run, instead of "we older players deserve more"? That's pretty much what the cries are about. Just some veterans that think about themselves before the health and future of the game. Some man babies you are.
> [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=00010002000000000002,timestamp=2017-09-04T11:23:41.975+0000) > > You see? This mentality here is the problem. > The grind for runes is a toxic system. > Feeling threatened by new players because you won't have some stat advantages over them? You say they will stand equal to you, but how about you use the years of experience that you've gathered and win the game with that instead? > Feeling threatened by players that haven't had the chance yet, or are just are unable, to invest time in an endless grind for runes just to stay competitive? How about "may the better player win"? Or "the better team"? You know, instead of the "the better grinder"? > Or is it entitlement that you feel? That you slaved yourself for the runes, so others should go through that as well, instead of abolishing the system? Making a change that will be better for the game on the long run, instead of "we older players deserve more"? > > That's pretty much what the cries are about. Just some veterans that think about themselves before the health and future of the game. Some man babies you are. I was stating a fact..the new system comes at the expense of old players..we had to grind to get runes in order to play the game properly..this is a fact . I also mentioned in my post that i welcome the new addition, that i am not against it, that the old rune system was bad.But, this does not mean, what i said abou old players, not true..we had to grind them:)..new players won;t have to grind. What i do not like, is the fact that they don't compensate my time invested in runes..this is a slap in the face for old players..again, this is true 100ip/rune, considering runes have different prices..they give back based on the number of runes you have, not how much ip you invested. It's like this..you and your buddy work for me,you both do the same thing, and when payday comes, i gve you half and your buddy receives 2 times your pay. Another fact..this is BS
: > [{quoted}](name=WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TJk4IlEk,comment-id=000700000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T02:47:26.288+0000) > > No, I'm not "actually retarded". > > I don't think there are 200 Runes in this game by the way? let me put this in a real scenario i have 9 runes(820 each) that means that i invested 7380 ip you have 9 runes(410each) that means you invested 3690 ip we bot receive 900 ip for them:) is this fair?
> [{quoted}](name=WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TJk4IlEk,comment-id=00070000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000008,timestamp=2017-09-04T03:51:08.412+0000) > > No, I understand this. You're likely just continuing to apply that I have some mental disease for not agreeing with you, which is honestly just a revelation of the kind of person I've been foolishly trying to talk to all this time or at least convince that saying it's unfair for somebody to get more IP than them is meaningless to get worked up over in the long run. I gotta go drink some coffee or something, the headache I'm getting from this might just give me some mental illness. yes "business" guy:)..go drink a coffee:)..sadly, it won't help you. PS. hope you noticed the reference i made:)..business;))))))
: No, I'm not "actually retarded". What a silly question to be asking seriously. I don't think there are 200 Runes in this game by the way?
> [{quoted}](name=WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TJk4IlEk,comment-id=000700000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T02:47:26.288+0000) > > No, I'm not "actually retarded". > > I don't think there are 200 Runes in this game by the way? let me put this in a real scenario i have 9 runes(820 each) that means that i invested 7380 ip you have 9 runes(410each) that means you invested 3690 ip we bot receive 900 ip for them:) is this fair?
: I disagree that your math actually matters since you saying it's unfair someone gets slightly more IP than you is childish. 1000 IP is not a lot. That's the difference for the example you provided.
> [{quoted}](name=WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TJk4IlEk,comment-id=00070000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T02:11:51.259+0000) > > I disagree that your math actually matters since you saying it's unfair someone gets slightly more IP than you is childish. 1000 IP is not a lot. That's the difference for the example you provided. so, it's fair for him to get more than me? like 2 times more..not slightly more;)
: It's not a fact if you can disagree with it. And it's childish to use retarted/autistic as an insult because there are those that do in fact have autism and have to deal with it for the rest of their lives. It's not a joke or an insult. It's something serious.
> [{quoted}](name=WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TJk4IlEk,comment-id=000700000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T02:04:31.265+0000) > > It's not a fact if you can disagree with it. :) you dissagree with math:). -fact
: > [{quoted}](name=GamblerOfLives,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TJk4IlEk,comment-id=000600000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-09-04T01:32:49.369+0000) > > you actually do..when every AA,skillshot matter..they make the difference..i would not buy them otherwise;) > > And for ekko, ap blues, it's godlike early;) > > Every single edge matters in competitive > > runes are part of the game after all > > As you can see, i did not spent my ip on useless runes(only a few)..i needed them at some point.. According to stats people are just running Mpen reds, Mr blues, Armor yellows, and Ap quints and theyre winning about 50% of there games (1000 sample size). AP blues arent NEEDED to play competitive making them a luxury used to min/max. Standard ad/ap rune pages are whats NEEDED.
> [{quoted}](name=Ironfield,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TJk4IlEk,comment-id=0006000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T01:56:44.040+0000) > > According to stats people are just running Mpen reds, Mr blues, Armor yellows, and Ap quints and theyre winning about 50% of there games (1000 sample size). AP blues arent NEEDED to play competitive making them a luxury used to min/max. Standard ad/ap rune pages are whats NEEDED. those are probably the most common..and be honest here..luxury runes?? really?? it's not a correct term..luxury runes are energy runes;) this runes apblues are more specialized..and i am talking about high level of play..not low level;)
: Except you are still nowhere near on an the same playing field as a newer player. Even after dumping X IP into Runes you probably still have well over 30+ champions on someone starting out the game who has to now sort of RNG their way through the system to get newer champions. There is no consistent source of Blue Essence anymore (like you had IP after every game) and level ups for newer players could be anything from champion shards (for a champion you may or may not want) to a large amount of blue essence (that could go towards a champion you may want).
> [{quoted}](name=My Waifu Chocola,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=00010002000000000001,timestamp=2017-09-04T01:46:03.359+0000) > > Except you are still nowhere near on an the same playing field as a newer player. Even after dumping X IP into Runes you probably still have well over 30+ champions on someone starting out the game who has to now sort of RNG their way through the system to get newer champions. There is no consistent source of Blue Essence anymore (like you had IP after every game) and level ups for newer players could be anything from champion shards (for a champion you may or may not want) to a large amount of blue essence (that could go towards a champion you may want). And how is that unfair? did the new player invested as much time as i did?? And we don't know how the new system will be, we can just guess
: > [{quoted}](name=GamblerOfLives,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TJk4IlEk,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T01:18:18.945+0000) > > competitive runes are expensive > > CDr,cdr/level,health, health/level, Ap/level, flat ap blues and yellows (for ekko,you can 2 shot the wave level 1). etc. > > Let's not forget meta changes..for example experience quints in the jungle > > Most of the runes are useless..but maybe 30-40%, they are necessary CDR, Ap per level, ap blues and yellows are for min/maxing. You dont need them to competitively play. They do give you an edge but aren't required for a competitive (gold) level. Plus after you find your main you can just make those pages. They're arena NEEDED they just help. You're specifically siting certain champion making it a luxury for those champions. You can play hec without the movement speed runes.
> [{quoted}](name=Ironfield,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TJk4IlEk,comment-id=00060000000000000001,timestamp=2017-09-04T01:29:49.725+0000) > > CDR, Ap per level, ap blues and yellows are for min/maxing. You dont need them to competitively play. They do give you an edge but aren't required for a competitive (gold) level. Plus after you find your main you can just make those pages. They're arena NEEDED they just help. you actually do..when every AA,skillshot matter..they make the difference..i would not buy them otherwise;) And for ekko, ap blues, it's godlike early;) Every single edge matters in competitive runes are part of the game after all As you can see, i did not spent my ip on useless runes(only a few)..i needed them at some point..
: > [{quoted}](name=Ironfield,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TJk4IlEk,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T01:13:30.769+0000) > > 9 AS Reds = 3690 > 9 Lethality Reds = 3690 > > 3 LS Quints = 6150 > > Thats another 15k thats not alot for a s4 player. Im not saying that every rune is luxury but the most needed runes to say competitive are really cheap, its mostly the luxury runes like Precision etc that are expensive. competitive runes are expensive CDr,cdr/level,health, health/level, Ap/level, flat ap blues and yellows (for ekko,you can 2 shot the wave level 1). etc. Let's not forget meta changes..for example experience quints in the jungle Most of the runes are useless..but maybe 30-40%, they are necesary
> [{quoted}](name=GamblerOfLives,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TJk4IlEk,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T01:18:18.945+0000) > > competitive runes are expensive > > CDr,cdr/level,health, health/level, Ap/level, flat ap blues and yellows (for ekko,you can 2 shot the wave level 1). etc. > > Let's not forget meta changes..for example experience quints in the jungle > > Most of the runes are useless..but maybe 30-40%, they are necesary Edit for example my quints I have 33 quints I only have 2 useless quint (3) spellvamp and health regen..idk why i bought them..a mistake:P the rest, are all usefull or at some point meta movement speed(were meta on heca) ,AD,AP,AS,lethality,Armor ,CDR,CDR/levelmlifesteal (meta in season 4) I believe they all cost 2 k ip each (maybe a few are not worth that much 1k)..which translates into 66 k ip..only in quints:)..alot of ip:)
: > [{quoted}](name=GamblerOfLives,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TJk4IlEk,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-09-04T01:06:16.947+0000) > > Season 4 player here..you actually need back than lifesteal in runes:) > > If you play ADC, you need AS > If you play Assasin , you need lethality > > If you are vs full ad team, you need CDR (more optimal) > > etc. > > Runes are part of the game..not a luxury item 9 AS Reds = 3690 9 Lethality Reds = 3690 3 LS Quints = 6150 Thats another 15k thats not alot for a s4 player. Im not saying that every rune is luxury but the most needed runes to say competitive are really cheap, its mostly the luxury runes like Precision etc that are expensive.
> [{quoted}](name=Ironfield,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TJk4IlEk,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T01:13:30.769+0000) > > 9 AS Reds = 3690 > 9 Lethality Reds = 3690 > > 3 LS Quints = 6150 > > Thats another 15k thats not alot for a s4 player. Im not saying that every rune is luxury but the most needed runes to say competitive are really cheap, its mostly the luxury runes like Precision etc that are expensive. competitive runes are expensive CDr,cdr/level,health, health/level, Ap/level, flat ap blues and yellows (for ekko,you can 2 shot the wave level 1). etc. Let's not forget meta changes..for example experience quints in the jungle Most of the runes are useless..but maybe 30-40%, they are necesary
: Look, now it's just funny to me. A business? Really. Cause a business is made to make a profit? What is your profit? And yes, I am calling EVERYONE, not just you, childish for such thinking. Look, never mind. This is a waste of my attention. You can consider this a win if you want. There is no purpose or meaningful resolution to be had here.
> [{quoted}](name=WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TJk4IlEk,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2017-09-04T01:08:52.802+0000) > > Look, now it's just funny to me. A business? Really. Cause a business is made to make a profit? What is your profit? And yes, I am calling EVERYONE, not just you, childish for such thinking. > > Look, never mind. This is a waste of my attention. You can consider this a win if you want. There is no purpose or meaningful resolution to be had here. "It's my bussiness why i play the game" --this means, that nobody should care why i play the game:) And you thought i literally meant bussiness:O ..WOW Consider what a win?? i just stated facts, and you were trying to argue them:)..it's like me telling you the sky is blue, and you wanna argue with me about it:)
Show more

GamblerOfLives

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion