: riot just pissed off every person with OCD this patch.
: My favorite just for fun champ is probably Singed. Amazing how many people still chase him...
> [{quoted}](name=The JigSAW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A6pRZ2tA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-16T01:47:18.338+0000) > > My favorite just for fun champ is probably Singed. Amazing how many people still chase him... i used to main him before rune reforge but if i try to play him now i will just int the whole lane phase without achieving anything, also get blammed for proxying because "Omg singed is inting what is he doing there!?" or I think something like that is my teammates minds when they spot me between enemy turrets.
: Yasuo is OP and Mages are balanced
> [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=73gBBQGp,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-12-15T23:20:57.033+0000) > > Yasuo is OP > > and > > Mages are balanced bUt HaShInShIn
: Why is aphelios so ridiculously strong through base stats if he is supposedly "complex"?
the same reason why riven deletes you in 0.1s and lee sin have 200% ad ration on ult
Rioter Comments
: Best case scenario to happen. Why would you want to support a game that ruins champions and designs for proplay? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Remember the original URF? Most amazing thing ever, then they implement a lot of random unnecessary changes which make it harder to just get into a game, play a champ you want, and have fun. Random selection with this sized character pool is questionable imo, but I do know some people like it.
> [{quoted}](name=ChiefDovahkin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LoG3aeep,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-15T12:44:56.133+0000) > > Remember the original URF? Most amazing thing ever, then they implement a lot of random unnecessary changes which make it harder to just get into a game, play a champ you want, and have fun. Random selection with this sized character pool is questionable imo, but I do know some people like it. more questionable is they put in that limited pool champions people dont like to see even in rift like jax and riven but not the fun ones.
: > [{quoted}](name=Garen is adopted,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dOYTqo55,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-12-14T04:21:28.256+0000) > > Isn't sanguine blade contradictory to his kit? To effectively use that you must not use W, and your W is your main dps. I mean, if all you use is W, sure. I think people overprioritize his W - not to say it's not good, but {{champion:6}} is a lot more than just Purge when you consider the fullness of his kit. I like {{item:3181}} largely for the stats as a viable option against hard tanks like {{champion:223}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:75}} because it empowers his normal attacks/leg hits very strongly against those champions when I'm kiting them as well as providing healing; I probably wouldn't recommend it versus anyone else. But, then again, I build weird stuff on him from time to time; I'll build {{item:3153}} on him occasionally versus tanks as well, because even though the attackspeed is lost to his W, the on-hits still give it a nice amount of bite for W and his ordinary basics become very fast and scary. I build {{item:3078}} on him sometimes just so I can use his E as a gap closer, because even if you miss it or simply use it for positioning the next basic attack hits like a truck. I just feel like {{item:3071}} is overrated on him right now in solo queue. It's fantastic in pro play because it gives tankiness, and in pro play you can depend on having a jungler who won't actually leave you to rot, so you don't need sustain as much; but that's not what solo queue usually is these days. I like sustain because it lets me heal up and have a better chance of survival in solo queue games when I have to 1v2 or 1v3 all the time when a majority of the rest of the positions on my team are getting reamed. Your experience may vary.
> [{quoted}](name=CaliCoastReplay,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dOYTqo55,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-12-15T16:01:23.267+0000) > > I mean, if all you use is W, sure. > > I think people overprioritize his W - not to say it's not good, but {{champion:6}} is a lot more than just Purge when you consider the fullness of his kit. > > I like {{item:3181}} largely for the stats as a viable option against hard tanks like {{champion:223}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:75}} because it empowers his normal attacks/leg hits very strongly against those champions when I'm kiting them as well as providing healing; I probably wouldn't recommend it versus anyone else. > > But, then again, I build weird stuff on him from time to time; I'll build {{item:3153}} on him occasionally versus tanks as well, because even though the attackspeed is lost to his W, the on-hits still give it a nice amount of bite for W and his ordinary basics become very fast and scary. > > I build {{item:3078}} on him sometimes just so I can use his E as a gap closer, because even if you miss it or simply use it for positioning the next basic attack hits like a truck. > > I just feel like {{item:3071}} is overrated on him right now in solo queue. It's fantastic in pro play because it gives tankiness, and in pro play you can depend on having a jungler who won't actually leave you to rot, so you don't need sustain as much; but that's not what solo queue usually is these days. > > I like sustain because it lets me heal up and have a better chance of survival in solo queue games when I have to 1v2 or 1v3 all the time when a majority of the rest of the positions on my team are getting reamed. > > Your experience may vary. black cleaver is great on him mainly because of how fast you can stack it's passive, and phage helps with his demerit.
Rioter Comments
: You're looking at it the wrong way. All those things should get pulled with morde. HE's OP enough as is. his ult is basically just an auto win get fed mechanic as is.. Not only that, but you don't even need to see akali to wreck her in your ult... pop your AOE, now you get a permenant ping on her to see where she is, and start slamming your skillshots down ontop of her and laugh as there's nothing she can do to stop you...
> [{quoted}](name=KnightLakega,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rJri045N,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-14T17:33:20.822+0000) > > You're looking at it the wrong way. > > All those things should get pulled with morde. HE's OP enough as is. his ult is basically just an auto win get fed mechanic as is.. > > Not only that, but you don't even need to see akali to wreck her in your ult... pop your AOE, now you get a permenant ping on her to see where she is, and start slamming your skillshots down ontop of her and laugh as there's nothing she can do to stop you... the thing is, you need to auto her at least once to pop the passive.
: Akali's shroud, sholud not be able to go into Mordekaisers ult
wait what, why does her shround goes in shadow realm, is that some stupid joke?
Chull (NA)
: #ChampFeelMatters
Pretty sure their intent is to kill the champion to give more space for Sett, how they did with Yuumi because she was ..decent!? If even that.. poker and healer, and now is just a ward that press E once every 30s.
Bultz (NA)
: Why is Poro King now random champions?
: Irelia is so weird to play right now
I'm sure Riot will release next year Battle Bunny Irelia and give her some buffs to sell the skin tho.
: I think its what its called for. She has Very good damage. But in a state that leauge is in right now, Its just everyone has damage. irelia has very good sustain, Very good mobility, A nice team fight ult, with also good stun. I dont think her Q needs Any type of damage buffs. As a lot of champions are actually being countered from her Q, being Yorick being the one I can think of. Shes supposed to be a late game champion, and giving her more damage will just make a her a late game scaling Lane bully. And Its a good thing she cannot get a free reset just because she Qs a caster creep. It makes her Pushing power more strong than and giving more opportunities to escape to an already pretty difficult champ to catch. I Think the champions pretty strong for a late game champion THE only buff I think she needs is her 5MS back. :) (that or make her Ult a bit faster in projectile speed and further range. thats it.
> [{quoted}](name=Rıots Bad Client,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BjrwfU0I,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-13T01:29:43.360+0000) > > I think its what its called for. > > She has Very good damage. But in a state that leauge is in right now, Its just everyone has damage. irelia has very good sustain, Very good mobility, A nice team fight ult, with also good stun. > > I dont think her Q needs Any type of damage buffs. As a lot of champions are actually being countered from her Q, being Yorick being the one I can think of. > Shes supposed to be a late game champion, and giving her more damage will just make a her a late game scaling Lane bully. > > And Its a good thing she cannot get a free reset just because she Qs a caster creep. It makes her Pushing power more strong than and giving more opportunities to escape to an already pretty difficult champ to catch. > > I Think the champions pretty strong for a late game champion > THE only buff I think she needs is her 5MS back. :) > (that or make her Ult a bit faster in projectile speed and further range. thats it. She could get more damage against minions and monsters tho.
: Irelia is so weird to play right now
You need an complete triforce and q max to one short first caster*
: There are unquestionably one or more entities using votebots/multiple accounts/botnets to rig our current voting system. It is absolutely on our radar. The issue is that there are no easy fixes with the technology set we're currently using, but the team is actively discussing solutions as well as trying to find out who's behind the manipulations.
> [{quoted}](name=CaliCoastReplay,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=ae4Q406i,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-14T03:57:51.898+0000) > > There are unquestionably one or more entities using votebots/multiple accounts/botnets to rig our current voting system. It is absolutely on our radar. > > The issue is that there are no easy fixes with the technology set we're currently using, but the team is actively discussing solutions as well as trying to find out who's behind the manipulations. Pretty sure is not hacking using bots, unless the accounts bots are using are stolen
: Riot Forge™ Announces First Two Games
Nah I'm not buying anything until you fix the client and matchmaking system
Mártir (EUW)
: Again, I repeat: People have no idea of the champion. Downvote me as much as you want. **Guys, just go to the Yuumi mains subreddit, everyone is in hard depression.** The champ feels horrible to play now. The Stats are skewed.
> [{quoted}](name=Mártir,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ou8VgKkg,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-12-14T01:40:06.978+0000) > > Again, I repeat: People have no idea of the champion. > Downvote me as much as you want. > > **Guys, just go to the Yuumi mains subreddit, everyone is in hard depression.** > > The champ feels horrible to play now. > > The Stats are skewed. Ikr, I player her since her release and that is obviously a nerf, "but hey at least she gives attack speed no one asked in exchange for being overnerfed on everything" Like seriously Lulu exists, if I want attack speed buff I'm gonna pick her, and she did not waste 160 mana and deals 0 damage in lane phase and neither have low shields/heals or weak cc. Dunno why Riot just wants to ditch Yuumi and why people claims that is a buff, when it is obviously not. Btw since you're on reddit you probably know but she got few nerfs unmentioned in patch notes that affect her even more than those mentioned.
: As an {{champion:6}} main I feel like he's absolutely fine. I rarely played him on Conqueror which no doubt biases my position somewhat; I've nearly always played him either on Grasp or PTA, both of which remain amazing on him, and I encourage his mains to try those runes as a substitute for Conqueror post-nerfs. I feel his build isn't even that restrictive, people just feel like it is. It's been some time since I've built {{item:3071}} first; usually I go {{item:3812}} these days. {{item:3181}} feels pretty good on him too and gives him a viable option versus true tanks he didn't really have before. {{item:3078}} remains a very underrated option on him as well in certain matchups, particularly against squishies and jungle assassins who don't expect the massive burst from a Spellblade-empowered leg hit. I think if he gets access to {{item:3053}} he may become overpowered - I won't complain if he gets it, but others might, because when {{champion:6}} is strong he gets *very* oppressive - particularly against melee champions that he can just dance around and kite down at will.
Isn't sanguine blade contradictory to his kit? To effectively use that you must not use W, and your W is your main dps.
: Urgot's issues lie with perception and feel, not "power"
he have a 350 range if im not wrong so he would be considered range and without his W edit: that was also a reason why Rakan couldn't use relic shield before support item rework
: Those bots level accounts faster than you can say no.
> [{quoted}](name=14daysuspensionk,realm=EUNE,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=zc5d7vnN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-13T23:55:01.270+0000) > > Those bots level accounts faster than you can say no. no
: > [{quoted}](name=Garen is adopted,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ou8VgKkg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-14T00:05:43.836+0000) > > "buff" his W was nerfed to obvilion on every way possible, even his adaptive force was removed, now the adc will gain AF based on their own ad, laught in attack speed/crit items that dont give ad or ap to start with. > His E at rank 1 cost as much as an ultimate and it's heal is worse than was before, so you have to max it if you want a decent heal, which is 160 mana for a single heal. > His Q duration and something else was nerfed. > > But hey, he get 50 mana on a passive that risks his life more than ever with W change, I see this as an absolute win. Her E now heals absolute shit tons, doesn't require them to be low to heal (as the % missing HP part was removed, so you can cast it when they're at 50/75% HP without penalty), and most importantly gives a FUCKLOAD of attack speed. The AS it gives is now broken.
> [{quoted}](name=Its Yuu and Mi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ou8VgKkg,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-14T00:07:04.369+0000) > > Her E now heals absolute shit tons, doesn't require them to be low to heal (as the % missing HP part was removed, so you can cast it when they're at 50/75% HP without penalty), and most importantly gives a FUCKLOAD of attack speed. The AS it gives is now broken. in order to heal that much you must max it lmao, soraka can give that same heal amount with less mana, lulu alerdy gives attack speed and more cancer options to play, nothing from what you say acutally makes sense, her heals are a lot worse early game and in mid-late are as powerful as they were before WHEN you acutally wanted to use them, who cares you heal someone 500 hp if they are missing just 100 hp, you still use that heal when they are at 50% max hp, don't fool yourself thinking that it's a huge buff or something. Irionically if anything now Yuumi works better on Garen and any bruiser cause of Zoomies, but on adc or any squishy carry there is no difference in gameplay, except that you are much much worse now. You will still use Zoomies mainly to heal in lane phase, because it cost a lot of mana to begin with, wasting it on the start of a trade or for pushing would just resulst in later problems until you get at least 2 items, those being unholy and ardent or any support item. So far I don't see how you consider this a buff, Yuumi loses almost everything that granting her a win condition for a berserker boots in her kit. and let me say it since you do not understand, only reason the winrate is increasing is because Yuumi is starting to be played less in any autofill game, and more on niche games or as counter pick, like any champion in todays meta, basically the game is decided in champ select, I doubt you will win just blindpick Yuumi into basially anything that she doesn't already had a good winrate against them.
: Yuumi's winrate has already gone up.
"buff" his W was nerfed to obvilion on every way possible, even his adaptive force was removed, now the adc will gain AF based on their own ad, laught in attack speed/crit items that dont give ad or ap to start with. His E at rank 1 cost as much as an ultimate and it's heal is worse than was before, so you have to max it if you want a decent heal, which is 160 mana for a single heal. His Q duration and something else was nerfed. But hey, he get 50 mana on a passive that risks his life more than ever with W change, I see this as an absolute win.
: Freljord Sylas is a good example of what Skins should make a return...
Jarring (NA)
: you're right. it's a team game...you're just 1 person out of the 5 on your team. It can definitely be a coinflip. That said, last game I played, which was just on the pbe, so not a big deal, I was playing Soraka, where both top and mid lost lane. My team wanted to surrender, and I was like, "huh? we can easily win, I haven't lost yet". lol, I mean, it's only been 6 games so far on the pbe, but regardless, they shut-up about it, and we won at the 20 minute mark no less. Then I got honored by my entire team. Feels good. I mean it sucks you got a bad coinflip. It's going to happen. edit: actually the lanes didn't necessarily lose. Everyone thought that the enemy Yi getting fed was going to lose us the game. He was getting pretty big, and he did get a triple kill on us in bottom lane. I screwed up hard, and fudged my equinox and flash, but I knew without a doubt we could win, and yes, EASILY. I knew as Soraka, I would be the difference between a win and a loss vs a fed Yi. The enemy team had no coordination, and the fed Yi always focused me. He'd be foolish not to, but regardless, that's also why he lost, because I was always with the team, and my summoner spells/equinox was always on point from then on. If he just tried to pick people off one by one he'd have a better chance at winning, but going for the support usually means a team fight. I guess they thought that since the Yi ran down all the lanes killing everyone, that we couldn't win...some people just don't know how much different the game can become once lane phase is over. I think this is the problem with most people who give up. They don't understand that even if you lose lane, you can still at LEAST try to minimize the damage done and hold out. Like, I understand it's not always possible to simply "play safe" when they can just turret dive you...like, sometimes all it takes is for a single turret to drop for lane phase to be over, and bot lane will come save you. Before then, maybe just help the jungle gank a different lane, swap lanes or even roles in the middle of the game might help. The game isn't supposed to be so straight forward, roles don't mean anything beyond lane phase. I mean, of course you're going to be limited to what your champion and items are capable of...but "mid" "top" "jungle" "bot" "support" only really tell you where to go at the beginning of the game. 10 minutes into the game roles mean jack-shit. I'm not saying this is why you lost, but I'm telling you if more people understand this simple concept within the game, they'd be less inclined to just sit at their fountain or aggressively type at the opposing lane. If more people didn't live and die by the lane phase alone, the game would be less of a coin flip. Shit I started playing mobas in like 2004. Pubs of DotA Allstars had leavers literally every single game. The only way to have a full game to the end was to just play pro with TDA(the only pro dota lobby i knew of) at first, which i did every now and then. Later on, actually shortly before the beta for LoL came out, maybe a year or two earlier, a mod called throneit came out which introduced a kind of MMR to public games...which was awesome because every public dota allstar throneit game would be a 5v5 till the end, which was unheard of outside of the TDA lobby. I think people just cared about their win % or something i'm not exactly sure what made people want to stay till the end idk. I always stayed till the end no matter what lol. I mean, I could easily win 1v5s, I won 1v5s all the time. Shit I remember playing a 1v5 with Torturer(Leshrac) in the HoN beta(its beta came out the same time as LoLs), and no shit immediately getting an annihilation(pentakill) directly after my whole team left, it was absolutely hilarious. I didn't win though which is a shame. I guess they just figured out all they had to do was push wherever I wasn't. it's a simple concept. If they all attacked me at once, they'd just lose. Leshrac or Torturer as he's called in HoN, has insane aoe damage. Literally all of his damage is aoe nukes that just melts entire teams. If you get fed on him it's a big deal, he will just roll over a team. Leshrac/Torturer probably has the highest damage out of any hero in the games tbh. I mean, if you just look at the spells and their numbers, understand how they work, you'd get it. I can't count the number of teams I've annihilated as I'm just casually walking through them after an aoe stun. Other heroes might have higher damage to single targets or with cooldowns or something like that, but it's not like.. they have an ultimate that you can toggle for aoe damage around you. It's similar to old Swain, cept it didn't heal and the damage was more significant and it wasn't just up to 3 targets at once, it was everything. Hard part is that it consumes a shitload of mana, that's where the main difficulty is with him...especially the old leshrac where abilities weren't always on qwer for every champ. The mana issue is also the main reason I couldn't win the 1v5 with that particular hero ultimately. I mean, I could get the annihilation easily, but I couldn't kill them, push, defend, AND keep my mana now could i. lol. This game has always been kind of weird about resources. It doesn't treat resources very...umm...considerately. Doesn't seem like a whole lot of thought goes into resource management. It's a once and done kind of thing. You either have it or you don't. In DotA oh my god, what people go through to manage their resources. It's not uncommon for people to courier clarity potions in order to always have them restoring mana over time. Early game, most spellcasters or "intelligence" heroes, only have enough mana to use one rotation of their spells. ONE. You can't just blow through your spells like it's some "skill" shot that doesn't matter if it hits or not. In dota you get items so you can cast more spells. If you cast spells and it doesn't matter, why do you deserve items to cast more spells that don't matter? It's why in the beginning, all the noobs primarily played agility carries. If noobs went Intelligence, they would int because they were obviously noob. agi don't have to be that smart to carry. Man this is a fucking rant the fuck nobody is going to read this. IDK why i typed all this, I just got interested in my own memories. reveries I guess.
> [{quoted}](name=Jarring,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mTYbvBFb,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-13T08:21:43.496+0000) > > you're right. it's a team game...you're just 1 person out of the 5 on your team. It can definitely be a coinflip. > > That said, last game I played, which was just on the pbe, so not a big deal, I was playing Soraka, where both top and mid lost lane. My team wanted to surrender, and I was like, "huh? we can easily win, I haven't lost yet". lol, I mean, it's only been 6 games so far on the pbe, but regardless, they shut-up about it, and we won at the 20 minute mark no less. Then I got honored by my entire team. Feels good. > > I mean it sucks you got a bad coinflip. It's going to happen. > > edit: actually the lanes didn't necessarily lose. Everyone thought that the enemy Yi getting fed was going to lose us the game. He was getting pretty big, and he did get a triple kill on us in bottom lane. I screwed up hard, and fudged my equinox and flash, but I knew without a doubt we could win, and yes, EASILY. I knew as Soraka, I would be the difference between a win and a loss vs a fed Yi. The enemy team had no coordination, and the fed Yi always focused me. He'd be foolish not to, but regardless, that's also why he lost, because I was always with the team, and my summoner spells/equinox was always on point from then on. If he just tried to pick people off one by one he'd have a better chance at winning, but going for the support usually means a team fight. I guess they thought that since the Yi ran down all the lanes killing everyone, that we couldn't win...some people just don't know how much different the game can become once lane phase is over. I think this is the problem with most people who give up. They don't understand that even if you lose lane, you can still at LEAST try to minimize the damage done and hold out. Like, I understand it's not always possible to simply "play safe" when they can just turret dive you...like, sometimes all it takes is for a single turret to drop for lane phase to be over, and bot lane will come save you. Before then, maybe just help the jungle gank a different lane, swap lanes or even roles in the middle of the game might help. The game isn't supposed to be so straight forward, roles don't mean anything beyond lane phase. I mean, of course you're going to be limited to what your champion and items are capable of...but "mid" "top" "jungle" "bot" "support" only really tell you where to go at the beginning of the game. 10 minutes into the game roles mean jack-shit. I'm not saying this is why you lost, but I'm telling you if more people understand this simple concept within the game, they'd be less inclined to just sit at their fountain or aggressively type at the opposing lane. If more people didn't live and die by the lane phase alone, the game would be less of a coin flip. > > Shit I started playing mobas in like 2004. Pubs of DotA Allstars had leavers literally every single game. The only way to have a full game to the end was to just play pro with TDA(the only pro dota lobby i knew of) at first, which i did every now and then. Later on, actually shortly before the beta for LoL came out, maybe a year or two earlier, a mod called throneit came out which introduced a kind of MMR to public games...which was awesome because every public dota allstar throneit game would be a 5v5 till the end, which was unheard of outside of the TDA lobby. I think people just cared about their win % or something i'm not exactly sure what made people want to stay till the end idk. I always stayed till the end no matter what lol. I mean, I could easily win 1v5s, I won 1v5s all the time. Shit I remember playing a 1v5 with Torturer(Leshrac) in the HoN beta(its beta came out the same time as LoLs), and no shit immediately getting an annihilation(pentakill) directly after my whole team left, it was absolutely hilarious. I didn't win though which is a shame. I guess they just figured out all they had to do was push wherever I wasn't. it's a simple concept. If they all attacked me at once, they'd just lose. Leshrac or Torturer as he's called in HoN, has insane aoe damage. Literally all of his damage is aoe nukes that just melts entire teams. If you get fed on him it's a big deal, he will just roll over a team. Leshrac/Torturer probably has the highest damage out of any hero in the games tbh. I mean, if you just look at the spells and their numbers, understand how they work, you'd get it. I can't count the number of teams I've annihilated as I'm just casually walking through them after an aoe stun. Other heroes might have higher damage to single targets or with cooldowns or something like that, but it's not like.. they have an ultimate that you can toggle for aoe damage around you. It's similar to old Swain, cept it didn't heal and the damage was more significant and it wasn't just up to 3 targets at once, it was everything. Hard part is that it consumes a shitload of mana, that's where the main difficulty is with him...especially the old leshrac where abilities weren't always on qwer for every champ. The mana issue is also the main reason I couldn't win the 1v5 with that particular hero ultimately. I mean, I could get the annihilation easily, but I couldn't kill them, push, defend, AND keep my mana now could i. lol. This game has always been kind of weird about resources. It doesn't treat resources very...umm...considerately. Doesn't seem like a whole lot of thought goes into resource management. It's a once and done kind of thing. You either have it or you don't. In DotA oh my god, what people go through to manage their resources. It's not uncommon for people to courier clarity potions in order to always have them restoring mana over time. Early game, most spellcasters or "intelligence" heroes, only have enough mana to use one rotation of their spells. ONE. You can't just blow through your spells like it's some "skill" shot that doesn't matter if it hits or not. In dota you get items so you can cast more spells. If you cast spells and it doesn't matter, why do you deserve items to cast more spells that don't matter? It's why in the beginning, all the noobs primarily played agility carries. If noobs went Intelligence, they would int because they were obviously noob. agi don't have to be that smart to carry. > > Man this is a fucking rant the fuck nobody is going to read this. > IDK why i typed all this, I just got interested in my own memories. reveries I guess. Too long, I stopped at pbe part and I do not feel like losing any important part.
Garson211 (EUNE)
: Skill XD there is no skill at all, game is focused at counterpicks,and you only have hope that jungler isnt "powerfarmer".peoples abuse op pick because there is no real point to play your favorite champ. You know guys i find a game very simillar to lol its called roulette,its even better because you can win some $$$$ I would love if lol had "auto fight" like in heroes 3 or system like in football manager.Chose champ in lobby and then insta result without 30 min playing.
> [{quoted}](name=Garson211,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mTYbvBFb,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-13T08:04:28.965+0000) > > Skill XD there is no skill at all, game is focused at counterpicks,and you only have hope that jungler isnt "powerfarmer".peoples abuse op pick because there is no real point to play your favorite champ. > You know guys i find a game very simillar to lol its called roulette,its even better because you can win some $$$$ > I would love if lol had "auto fight" like in heroes 3 or system like in football manager.Chose champ in lobby and then insta result without 30 min playing. So basically tft
: Is it ok to abandon bot as a support if the ADC declared to be hostile towards you?
Yeah, I do it everytime my adc is extremely bad/trolling/afk
Jacksin (OCE)
: Riot's new turn based strategy game: THE RUINED KING
So you mean you can't burst your enemy before he can even notice you?
: Can we stop allowing Riot to pull things like this?
It's simple, just stop buying them lol. Do you really think Riot will continue with paywall events if no one would buy their pass?
wolvius (EUW)
: Holy downvotes batman
Bots: it's real free estate
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=FazerPowerZ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PaHThqBN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-13T01:02:03.432+0000) > > You should see how broken aphelios is {{champion:523}} . Lmaooo Riot Balance team must of went on christmas break after releasing him. He is the definition of straight up broken. Even when his kit was briefly got showcased I already called that this shit won't be balanced but once again LoLBoards was like "bUt hE HaS 2 abILiTieS" per weapon so it won't be broken. Ahh the irony when I knew I was right since the start. He's too versatile and overloaded.
> [{quoted}](name=BLIGHTBRINGER,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PaHThqBN,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-13T01:24:52.153+0000) > > Even when his kit was briefly got showcased I already called that this shit won't be balanced but once again LoLBoards was like "bUt hE HaS 2 abILiTieS" per weapon so it won't be broken. Ahh the irony when I knew I was right since the start. > > He's too versatile and overloaded. Well to be fair he have only 15 skills if we include his on-hit attacks as skills.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Its not confirmed. But considering that: A) Draven appears in "Related Champions" in the Universe page of Sett (It could be explained that he is also a fighter of the Noxian Arenas, just like Alistar) B) Draven is Noxian, just like his father. C) Draven is a pitfighter, just like his father. D) Draven is the kind of person who would leave everything for fame. E) Draven is famous, and his father left in order to become famous. It makes sense to think that he is the father, or at least that Draven would know his father. Also, Draven wears a white fur like thing arround his neck... that is kinda similar to the "fur" of Sett... but that could be another cointidence.
> [{quoted}](name=Ebonmaw Dragon,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=kgp5ZQbE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-12T16:13:06.568+0000) > > Its not confirmed. > > But considering that: > > A) Draven appears in "Related Champions" in the Universe page of Sett (It could be explained that he is also a fighter of the Noxian Arenas, just like Alistar) > B) Draven is Noxian, just like his father. > C) Draven is a pitfighter, just like his father. > D) Draven is the kind of person who would leave everything for fame. > E) Draven is famous, and his father left in order to become famous. > > It makes sense to think that he is the father, or at least that Draven would know his father. > > Also, Draven wears a white fur like thing arround his neck... that is kinda similar to the "fur" of Sett... but that could be another cointidence. it made, but Draven always spent his childhood in Noxus with Darius and that girl that Darius had a crush on. He become famous as an executioner, so I'm doubting he leaves Noxus very often if ever, most of his jobs seems to be inside the country, an the only people he entertain are noxians probably. I can't really imagine what he would do outside the country. Sett is in Ionia with his mom so it is not very probably that Draven randomly pick up her in Noxus and Sett decided to leave the country, and I doubt any Ionian would come to Noxus in first place, so if her mom wouldn't be member of a vastaya tribe she wouldn't probably stay in Ionia in first place, especially if she is affilied with noxians people wouldn't accept her there. I mean, they got expelled just for being impregnat by an human, imagine how good would be their relationship in the country if she would've travel to Noxus or come here from Noxus. Also Sett dad didn't leaved instantly, he spent some good time with his mom after concepting him. edit: also very unsignifiant but on Draven bio there's just swain (apparently swain and draven were good friends before Darius return when Swain planned his attack on throne) and darius which are related to him, while on other champs (like lux for example) are at least 3 champions
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
: There's really only one thing that I find disappointing about Sett (so far)
Honestly would be funny some interactions with him flirting with ionian girls, or just at least acknoweldge there exists more champions than "noxian champion" and "vastaya champion" without even having a single one for a particular champion, but again, Riot can't release 2 champions a month and get a lot of voice lines for them.
: There's really only one thing that I find disappointing about Sett (so far)
i know but if riot wants to release a champion each month for some reasons they can't really afford to pay much on voice actors, you have to understand unasked champions coming completly random is a hard task for an indie company like Riot Game or Riot Forge whatever they call themselves now.
: I don't really think so, mostly because Aphelios is mute. Sona would be an ideal champion for many band themed skin lines but couldn't candidate for the simple reason that she can't sing, regardless whether she actually would or not, and Aphelios will be no different.
> [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=NzpA8NzE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-12T05:24:14.351+0000) > > I don't really think so, mostly because Aphelios is mute. Sona would be an ideal champion for many band themed skin lines but couldn't candidate for the simple reason that she can't sing, regardless whether she actually would or not, and Aphelios will be no different. Sona is alerdy in a band
: When do you guys suppose the Ekko nerfs are?
sorry buddy skin balance changes are going only one way, and that is buffing. We had to wait at least 3 new skin lines to release before they nerf any champions from latest skin lines, that is how it works. Do you remember when they buffed Riven tho even if they just "nerfed" her for like a patch because they decided to give her a prestige skin?
: He's also half vastayan half human. So kinda human, kinda animal. I'm excited about it as it's exploring new social differences and cultures within the world of Runeterra and I'm sure his abilties will highlight the different aspects of his heritage in unique ways.
> [{quoted}](name=C0NCH0BAR,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=aJxWwZkc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-12T00:44:32.495+0000) > > He's also half vastayan half human. So kinda human, kinda animal. I'm excited about it as it's exploring new social differences and cultures within the world of Runeterra and I'm sure his abilties will highlight the different aspects of his heritage in unique ways. aren't vastaya alerrdy half humans?
klin537 (NA)
: Am I the only one who actually likes sett?
Honestly, I thought he's a Garen skin when I seen him.
: > [{quoted}](name=Garen is adopted,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H7JeXKJW,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-12T01:16:41.922+0000) > > thats because AP is always better than AD and they wanted Akali to be as cancerous as possible that not even overnerfing her will reduce the frustration to play against her. If Akali Q dealt physical dmg she would be more hybrid and building defense against her would be harder. It's the opposite.
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H7JeXKJW,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-12-12T01:25:10.791+0000) > > If Akali Q dealt physical dmg she would be more hybrid and building defense against her would be harder. > > It's the opposite. honestly she should've been just an ad champion, nothing about her say magic or anything, she's the definition of what is an AD champion, she fight close combat, she uses weapons, Illaoi is more AP than her if we use logic and not just bring random stats, Aphelios too. Why those have AD rates!?
Rioter Comments
: Sett is stepping into the Vain Glory district...
I honestly hopped Sett will look more like Lee since both of them are boxxing around
: Hey so why does Akali's Q do magic damage?
thats because AP is always better than AD and they wanted Akali to be as cancerous as possible that not even overnerfing her will reduce the frustration to play against her.
: so how is that supposed to help anyone but diana?
When you say her damage was gutted in half better mention you refer to one single ability and not her whole sources of damage, her base stats got buffed, her attack speed even if you are to blindly to read everything is just a straight buff, she now have always bonus attack speed not only when she's casting something, AND when she cast an ability she get triple that amount, that being still higher at any rank than her old attack speed (up to 120% attack speed tho, but i understand if that is considered half of 90% somehow), her Q get mana reduced (after they alerdy buffed her mana lmao),her W got and very unnoticeable reduction on damage, the only thing halved was her gap close damage. She still will do insane amount of damage just from her auto passive and Q. She was overkill before anyway, now she's just one shot, that not makes her any healthier, the thing that her dash is more accesible now just make her more unbalanced and toxic because her lane phase was her only weak point of the game. Oh and a little small detail, very insignifiant, her old R did damage on a single target, now her new R is Malphite ult, but even more damaging, the only reason no big faces like streamers still complains about it is because it is literally first day of rework, I bet if you will compare in few days her winrates in plat+ will see even an increased banrate or winrate comparing with last patch. Btw 49% wr plat, 51 dia, 60% MASTER, 70% GRANDMASTER, those winrates seems pretty low alerdy right? Do you think they will decrease now that she have an aoe nuke cc in her kit and more mobility early but less damage on the dash!?
Show more

Garen is adopted

Level 141 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion