: This Again: Karma Q and W Buff
Cant wait to play vs Karma top again...
Thilmer (EUW)
: Short answer: because Riot allows smurf accounts. A massive mistake, in my opinion.
> [{quoted}](name=Thilmer,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=29A5R3W2,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2020-01-15T14:57:54.360+0000) > > Short answer: because Riot allows smurf accounts. A massive mistake, in my opinion. Ekhem i cant buy 30 lvl acc and riot dont have option for create 30 lvl acc connected to main so...
: Remake: needs its own dialog
Theay are busy making more skins no time for details like this,same like no time to repair fucking client broken from last december 2019.
: Nerf Kayle NOW
Ekhaem she need time to scaling,atm we have 20-30 min games and she not even get 16 lvl fast enought.
: All the problems with Jungle (my trash tier perspective).
Btw they try to repair this "spam gank" with that xp change but this is riot small indie company with no $$$ to pay testers
: All the problems with Jungle (my trash tier perspective).
For me jungle exp can be even less but only till lvl 3 to push "gank timer" from 3 min to 4 maybe 4.30 but camps should be more tanky but in same time camps should do much much less dmg. Maybe this change will push back "power farming junglers" but im sure no matter how change it its end with bad state due to this "RIOT:ALL CHAMPS MUST ONE SHOT YOU"
: Why I think Sett is going to meta as an AD rather than a Juggernaut.
Yup he will end building AD + Sterak simple because going tank is pointless atm
Kai Guy (NA)
: @everbody. Who is down to lend a hand with new player experience?
Feel sorry about you but i create new acc over and over till i reach plat then i do it again. Playing atm around plat daimond is extreme boring and frustrating for me due to this dmg meta and like you said "range vs mele". So i create new acc to have fun with game insted of tryhard for ...nothing because we have no end seson border,skin gold + and wow ICON XD Thats end with me 30:0 kills games till level 30 and making a lot of enemy not happy coz im "smurfing" I cant buy 30 lvl acc to play ranked insta because this is illegal. Blame Riot for this they making this toxic not "smurfs"
VonCesaw (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ChaddyFantome,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3F5sfYPl,comment-id=000c000100000000,timestamp=2020-01-15T04:34:14.935+0000) > > she's litterally always been those things. Except tank. She's never been a tank. {{champion:102}} Season 3 {{item:3153}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3068}} {{item:3102}} (Old one {{item:3010}} {{item:1057}} ) Season 4 {{item:3153}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3068}} {{item:3102}} (Old one {{item:3211}} {{item:1028}} ) Look pretty Tank to me Season 5 {{item:3153}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3068}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3742}} Season 6 {{item:3153}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3022}} {{item:3083}} {{item:3742}} (If Jungle) {{item:3706}} (purple enchant) Season 7 {{item:3153}} or {{item:3748}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3075}} Season 8 {{item:3748}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3083}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3194}} Season 9 {{item:1402}} or {{item:1416}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3124}}
> [{quoted}](name=VonCesaw,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3F5sfYPl,comment-id=000c0001000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-15T04:57:07.513+0000) > > {{champion:102}} > Season 3 > {{item:3153}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3068}} {{item:3102}} (Old one {{item:3010}} {{item:1057}} ) > > Season 4 > {{item:3153}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3068}} {{item:3102}} (Old one {{item:3211}} {{item:1028}} ) > > Look pretty Tank to me > > Season 5 > {{item:3153}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3068}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3742}} > > Season 6 > {{item:3153}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3022}} {{item:3083}} {{item:3742}} (If Jungle) {{item:3706}} (purple enchant) > > Season 7 > {{item:3153}} or {{item:3748}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3075}} > > Season 8 > {{item:3748}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3083}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3194}} > > Season 9 > {{item:1402}} or {{item:1416}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3124}} Lest compare death timer this builds: With S8 build Shyv will die in 5-8 sec current meta With S9 build Shyv wil die in 3 sec current meta but deal a lot of dmg With this DMG META there is no point trying to be tanky.Or you doing dmg or you are useless,then we have this cheese pick like Ap{{champion:102}} {{champion:54}} / {{champion:56}} <-top mid abuser killing and winning every 1vs1
: Lulu actually needs the buff. she never recovered from the kneejerk Shield nerfs the other season.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaddyFantome,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3F5sfYPl,comment-id=00120000,timestamp=2020-01-15T04:32:54.472+0000) > > Lulu actually needs the buff. she never recovered from the kneejerk Shield nerfs the other season. + why not nerf {{champion:111}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:412}} and champs like lulu will come back together with other shield (i love this word) bots.game have so much dmg so why not just nerfing it and nerfing insed of trying to buff champs that not one shot ppls yet. I tell you something.Few sesons back when Leona ults you then use Q W E w/e and enmy adc start AA ,you left cc chain with 35%hp maybe a bit less,but what happend now? After Leona ult, you are dead insta, that is the problem not that Lulu need buffed shield.I will tell it again.Nerf damage/ op heroes and champions like lulu will back no matter what.
: Lulu actually needs the buff. she never recovered from the kneejerk Shield nerfs the other season.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaddyFantome,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3F5sfYPl,comment-id=00120000,timestamp=2020-01-15T04:32:54.472+0000) > > Lulu actually needs the buff. she never recovered from the kneejerk Shield nerfs the other season. Propably but you know what can happend?Peoples will start abusing her with funnel or start play her top or mid again, because she will start block all dmg with her shield.Its same with Karma and Victor.Did you newer play a meta when Victor and Karma build full tank with {{item:3025}} and eliminate mele from top. Victor was doing it not so long ago and they again will buff him
: AP Umbral Glaive equivalent?
Yea because AP items are not op enought you need more.
Tegash (NA)
: It Would Be Nice to Have an MR Option for Grievous Wounds
But few ideas i have is change {{item:3068}} build components {{item:3105}} + {{item:3751}} + {{item:1028}} . This will help counter mages and wave clear a bit faster. Sunfire now is targeting only ad and this is just insane bad. Nerf {{item:3191}} to 15 armor not 30 (after stacking it can have 30armor )+ change building components to {{item:1029}} +{{item:1026}} or {{item:3108}} and delete {{item:2420}}. Same with{{item:3157}} CD should be = {{item:3026}} that just not fair that mages can have active in every tf while any other fighters or adc have 300 sec CD!!! + GA compare to zhonia have no stats. I tell you something,why kaisa is Op? Becasue she can build {{item:3157}}.
Tegash (NA)
: It Would Be Nice to Have an MR Option for Grievous Wounds
Thats never happend,riot showing you that they priority mages over any other class so....Like,look at PBE changes,they nerf {{champion:523}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:246}} {{item:3095}} but buffing {{champion:112}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:119}} ??? Why why they do it ?Nerf OP and stop buffing and swap old op for new one JZS! {{champion:38}} still not touched same like fucking auto win top {{champion:8}} .Like Riot making everything to keep mages a Top Top class and you can all forget about good counter items,that will never happend. PS: i think {{champion:48}} buffs are there coz he get new skin same like {{champion:131}} no nerfs coz new skin. 6 skins but client is still fucking broken (but i understand they need $$$ to hire someone competent to repair this crap)
: PSA for Tomorrow: Sett is a Juggernaut
he is gonna end like {{champion:523}} with 160% banrate because im sure riot will give him insane dmg propably % and extreme no counterplay.They dont know how to making healthy champs anymore
: The game has so much dmg, it's not even funny anymore.
Yummi?What about her? hmm i think deleting is only solution together with {{champion:8}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:523}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:246}} {{champion:142}}{{champion:145}}
: Dear Riot - Lux's balanced state
Mages are op now ,or maybe not mages but ap items are just overstats and cost nothing compare to ad items and there is no good MR counter it unless you pick {{champion:516}} {{champion:99}} is good enought with her burst and Very low CD because 30 sec ult is hahahah, go look at {{champion:3}} the main ANTI MAGE GOLEM
: If you havent seen the reddit post about aphelio's Banrate on reddit here you go
Yeaa they fuck in ass casuals for esport players .We gonna see who will pay for this party when 99% players quit plaing it and buying skins.And this should happend to show them they are doing it so wrong.
There is only one solution. Nerfs. Dont buff anything for next 10 patch only nerfs. So what Kalista is unplayable now?Nerf other adc till she will be ok choice. So what they nerf for example Kaisa when overbuff Varus in same time?They swap one Op for next one. Just nerf everyone till you get rid of 30%dmg from game. I cant understand this "we nerf this but dont worry guys,you can abuse now this champ because we buff it "
zammea (EUW)
: Let's talk about the state of League or Riot games.
i dont like plaing rankeds atm.Meta is awfull,im not happy with this "everyone can one shot you even tank or support"Unlucly Riot never fix game. Lol looks good but balance is worst than ever and even client is bugged for dunno season 8 end? Milion $$$ company cant fix stupid client???
: If you havent seen the reddit post about aphelio's Banrate on reddit here you go
Guess who crate this abomination :D Why this guy still working for riot after his creations?
Yea but old days we have few burst heroes we have tanks, bruisers, marksman ect ant they all has some unique op and be kinda balanced to play vs now we have Akali or Morde.Atm we have tanks dealing 50% hp damage on 3 spells,malphite building full ap coz his "tanky stats" are worth nothing.Adc 3 shot ppls,mages one shot with low CD and riot pushing this and pushing. They adding and adding next champs and making this game balance nightmare.
Bevdog101 (OCE)
: Late game top laners to suggest
1. Ekem late game pick when all gonna couter pick to shut you?Go {{champion:516}} or any mage
: Jungle feels so unforgiving
Thats why ppls start funnel, there is no point to farm jungle.Riot tried eliminate this but all changes make it even more common. So sad there is no voice com after 10 years or that will be even easier to do,guess what happend ;) riot will add monsterhunter to complete jungle item but peoples will swap to................ not buying it at all and only share lane xp and do buffs.Both Top and Bot ends with support+carry with smite.
: Stop blaming it on a new season.
So there is no way,you have to accept the shit and eat it. Oh wait there is another way...quit the game then maybe riot think: "maybe we are doing something wrong" but tbh i think they newer change it coz only china market matter and they do game for 20 min cybercafe fiesta where all champs jumping like monkeys and have 3x normal size swords and guns
: Why do all mages have to be burst mages?
Why?Simple because riot giving everyone shields,dash,blink or self healing so thats why its stupid but what can you do you cant stop them unless all quit game
Thilmer (EUW)
: Classic CertainlyT design, overpowered and with a trillion mechanics.
> [{quoted}](name=Thilmer,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vffR0qwr,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-01-10T15:08:26.356+0000) > > Classic CertainlyT design, overpowered and with a trillion mechanics. Ye question is why he still working for riot...nice to watch when someone plaing it but this is not cinematic and we all suffer
: Pantheon Top (Runes, Builds?)
Noone play Panth now i seen him once per maybe 30 or more games,but he can be strong low elo,same as fiddlestick top with tp.Like i said there are better picks that he
BluWise (NA)
: Alot of complaining, so What has been the most "balanced" season for game play for LOL? (Real Talk)
I can tell only where i have most fun playing game. Season 3,4,5 its all before this extra camp timers drake timers plants and other crap. My favorite part was solo carry team but atm this not happend anymore because riot push game to "team experience without voice comunication"
: Stormazer is overpowered. Again???
Maybe Stormrazor is a bit to strong and need nerf but huge problem is champions like Cait abuse it,but what riot does?Insted of Nerf Cait together with Kaisa and Xayah they buff varus and Corki to be able fight with them. WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS BALANCING THE GAME?WOW! Maybe change ADC class name for AD MAGE because they 2 shot ppls now after this great balancing changes.JZS help us.
: Junglers earning less gold from minions should be removed.
"We are balancing game perfectly" Who cares this game turn into 20 min fiesta for china cybercafe players
: How do I deal with bad players on my team?
Mostly iam going afk and spam ff while my inting teammates waiting for miracle instead of open and go next. Dont try to chat with anyone or you get ban for being toxic,only from time to time go to lane take exp to not be detected by afk abuser Atm 1 cant carry team but 1 can destroy game so there is no point to tryhard, just move on
: Pantheon Top (Runes, Builds?)
One tip: Dont play panth now,after nerfs there are better picks,why that happend? Simple because noone in riot play top and mele fighters so he will be useless for next half year minimum
: So can Gold Income items cost 25 gold less now?
I have to adapt to r%%%%%ed riot changes?They cant balance this game last 10 years. I can adapt only to new moba if came out insted of stick to this pile of "great ideas"
: This Game has way to much Damage
They are week coz riot want them weak,pushing mages beyond OP with items offer CDR DMG MANA and great utility with low cd.Zhonia is bloody mistake and this stopwatch as well is bullshit.push Zhonia to 5 min and assasins will be back
Warmas (EUW)
: The design of ADCs
They cant balance game now only because they adding and adding new heroes.i fucking hate lol atm, this meta not fit me at all and they still adding shit like Aphe something or reworking heroes making them OP as fuck.
Eedat (NA)
: What happened to the original Wukong update we were shown 8 months ago?
bro they dont have ready next 5 skin for him so wait. If riot create next skins they will push this rework
: Can we get a utility de-warding item?
for me this 3 ward limit is just stupid af,i preffer old time warding no matter what.
: This Game has way to much Damage
{{champion:36}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:98}} ATM are useless as a tank compare to season 1-8 version.Now they die in max 10 sec so they swap to dmg builds.Its all about selling game for china market where ppls like this fast one shot bullshiet. Runes: Why so many of them are focused only at dmg? Why just not more slow maybe root ar heal runes insted of only "after 3 aa you deal extra dmg" jzs
: Out of all of the top 5 bans from each patch since November 2015, Darius has been in 84 of them.
Ahhahahahahahhahah you truly belive it ! You mean cait top vs jax or malphite? Noone going to couterpick like that
: People one day will learn how to counterplay. maybe
> [{quoted}](name=e46 Fanatic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EGhdEPpW,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-07T07:38:33.611+0000) > > People one day will learn how to counterplay. maybe Counterplay or counterpick? Yy pick mage and this in your opinion is healthy counterpick top? There is no more mele vs mele top (unless someone dont care about win) everyone who want win pick vs mele bloody range champ or mage making you useless till 30 min and you have to play roulette game with "is my bot will carry"
: omnistone
Rune for trolls that all,dunno who in that pathetic company has idea adding that RNG crap
: 1 year later how many people who actually have good enough hardware to play he game are in iron
They have fun playing it and dont care or they are young and dont f click fast enought .Game isnt better last seasons but is for sure much easier then seson 1 2 3 4
: Riot need to just step back and take a actual look at jg not just changing xp or damage EVERYTHING has to be looked at. Like look back at past seasons see what worked and what is working now and what isn't working then go from there. Jg is not at it's worst, preseason actually helped a VERY small bit but it's basically the same problems with no actual fixes. Like after season 6 it feels like one small step in the right direction and 2 big steps in the wrong direction. Plants were the ONLY good thing I can think of happening to jg. Maybe rift herald but I don't count that. Like in the preseason for season 7 I fucking knew jg was going to suck when I saw the changes. Like I miss when there wasn't like so many enemies and smite had more options for builds.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BlJbBlil,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-06T04:57:14.240+0000) > > Riot need to just step back and take a actual look at jg not just changing xp or damage EVERYTHING has to be looked at. Like look back at past seasons see what worked and what is working now and what isn't working then go from there. > > Jg is not at it's worst, preseason actually helped a VERY small bit but it's basically the same problems with no actual fixes. > > Like after season 6 it feels like one small step in the right direction and 2 big steps in the wrong direction. > > Plants were the ONLY good thing I can think of happening to jg. Maybe rift herald but I don't count that. > > Like in the preseason for season 7 I fucking knew jg was going to suck when I saw the changes. Like I miss when there wasn't like so many enemies and smite had more options for builds. They are never going back,they will push this stupid ideas to level where noone will play it at all, because they make game for self and pro insted of casual players
l MrD l (NA)
: anyone experiencing pure stomp games
I just feel like, i can play like a God or inting like noob and that doesnt matter.There is no solo carry unless you are 30:0 when leaving lane.Im sick of this bullshit. 1 cant carry but 1 can fuck game for whole team WTF? For me game is dead atm,have no fun with it at all ( coin flip, this is my LOL experience) riot is just r%%%%%ed if they think that "fake competitive" will hold players and make them spend $ for skins. Soon there left only tryhards and no casual players and gl milking dollars with Faker player type. Jzs how stupid must be company to not hotfixing nerfing OP shit fast while everyone talk about and even statistics showing them FUCKING 55% winratio champs from low elo to master... WE NEED MORE DATA SO LETS WAIT NEXT 5 patch... Huge part of community agree that game have to much damage, so maybe stop fucking "nerfing"(-5ms) and buffing champs in same patch and just nerf till support leona will not one shot adc? Mages are op as fuck,theirs items are cheep and offer more than any other class items.Stormrazor is OP (first item rush item) but no "we nerf conqueror to expire faster which hit range champions more" OH YEAA COZ RANGE CANT FUCKING AA SOMEONE FORM RANGE TO KEEP IT WHILE MELE HAVE 100x HARDER JOB.Between AD items and AP is huge huge gap,BUT someone will tell : with ad you can aa peoples and do a lot of damage,o yea and with ap and 40% cdr and 30 sec lux ult and other extreme low cd spells i cant do a lot of damage? Jungle is dogshit,autofill jungle in any elo = lose Top is fucking counterpick fiesta because of bloody range champs and mages like cassio kenner ryze and morde Dragons are r%%%%%ly OP even after few nerfs Supports doing 10x more and are tankier than any top tank or jungler while dealing insane dmg?!? But dont forget about alcoves,thay are amazing ffs...I and peoples I play with using them all the time.... There is no combacks to the game,stomp after stomp. No catch up exp make game even more stupid,top cant leave lane to help or he will lost 2 lvl to his enemy afk farming + worst scenario all plates... Cant wait for next moba coz that r%%%%%s cant help it any longer its lost. Insted of balancing game they adding more and more champions WTF!? Patch notes looks like that "we nerf 3 champs and add next 8 skins + KDA SPECIAL PURPLE EDITION AKALI"
: Wtf is diamond
When you hit Diamond and you cant climb there is no point to tryhard so thats why there is so many trolls. Atm game is garbage and this tilt peoples more and they choose "fun" trolling insted of coinflip in matchmaking and tryharding for teammates. This season is pure dog shit and boring
Milan3z3 (EUNE)
: Is it me or LoL has became was too bursty
Everyone posting this game have so much damage,so can someone explain me why riot is nerfing and buffing champs/drakes/items in same patch so often? I will never understand this logic," we nerf champ A but in same time we buff champ B" so he take his place being broken pice of crap... I rly dont find any fun playing this game anymore and watching 2 sec team fights...Someone can tell "so pick tank" o yeah 3 sec teamfights. I rly wish this game worst,i had fun playing it but at this moment is pure crap,
Jarring (NA)
: shouldn't sett's base health regeneration be higher to encourage tank items?
Bramble Vest UNIQUE – THORNS: Upon being hit by a basic attack, reflects 3 (+ 10% bonus armor) magic damage, while also inflicting Grievous Wounds icon Grievous Wounds on the attacker for 3 seconds. its not slowing As as well you mistake it with Warden's Mail,this item are ok but bramble Grievous Wounds and dmg reflect is huge issue.How looks counter any ad champ top.Bramble vest + tabi and 90% bruisers cant kill you and you auto win.
Jarring (NA)
: shouldn't sett's base health regeneration be higher to encourage tank items?
One change DELETE bramble vest its op item that counter all ad "fighters" very early. Thornmail if perfectly fine but no BV.
: Yummi Changes
I dont feel like champion with so low skill cap should not be that strong like before.She was completely elo booster same like ivern some time ago. For me whole that "go inside temmates" are toxic to play vs.Good chane will be a timer as well that kick yumi after X seconds and block attach for X sec. What change like this can do? Skillcap increase because players have to think how to use it to dodge skillshots by attach,yummi are not so dependent on her teammates,and give enemy chance to play around it (this is called counterplay but riot not include it in many champs and forgot that even exist)
Show more

Garson211

Level 188 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion