: that's actually about right, though im not sure why it averaged the other team to Gold 4, given only two on the team were that rank...so that might be a bit off it actually should have been lower what with two enemies being unranked and one being silver 1
> [{quoted}](name=MordridtheBlack,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iv6foPUg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-13T14:52:27.368+0000) > > that's actually about right, though im not sure why it averaged the other team to Gold 4, given only two on the team were that rank...so that might be a bit off > > it actually should have been lower what with two enemies being unranked and one being silver 1 bro na legalised weed or you living in a state with legal weed? if so can i buy some? to say that is alright you must be high af xd
radetari (EUNE)
: Cant believe that in 21st century we are punishing someone because of his virtual name This might be a proof that humans are de-evolving into monkeys
> [{quoted}](name=radetari,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RvZht0QG,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-04-13T12:24:16.874+0000) > > Cant believe that in 21st century we are punishing someone because of his virtual name > This might be a proof that humans are de-evolving into monkeys true
mash8 (OCE)
: [hmm](https://i.imgur.com/Tj8TNwV.jpg)
> [{quoted}](name=mash8,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RvZht0QG,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-04-13T09:40:54.371+0000) > > [hmm](https://i.imgur.com/Tj8TNwV.jpg) hmm indeed "for that great coon taste" xd
: > [{quoted}](name=GearDevil,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RvZht0QG,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-12T22:33:12.017+0000) > > he err... actually got 2 chat restrictions during the 30 day bet against more. :/ he has admitted he has trolled multiple games now (not jokingly) and yes i watch him quite often. also riot said one more strike and your out. 1 chat restriction is a strike he should have been perma banned now. but whatever I quit watching him after he blew Trick, Moe, and Voyboy off.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RvZht0QG,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-13T05:26:05.008+0000) > > I quit watching him after he blew Trick, Moe, and Voyboy off. lmao idgaf that he blew trick and moe off they are trash that use the same jokes over and over... however... voy :( ye he didnt deserve it but those 2 did :^) as everyone already said Voy is too nice and not toxic to deserve any bad treatment :c
: > why take away ice tho? its part of the name. Because "ice" can be seen as a modifier just as much as it can be seen as an attempt at wordplay. > also there is a pro player whos name is literally coon. just straight up coon. why is he not made to change his name? he is a pro player, an influencer allowed to have a racist name, but some random guy cant have coon in his name? idk man i really dont know how you can defend riot in this situation. Whenever someone brings up the argument of "but x pro player also breaks the rules", they largely seem to ignore a pertinent issue; _action will not be taken if a report isn't filed._ No report = no review = no offenses found = no punishment. So, if that pro player never gets reported for his screenname, then, guess what? The system isn't going to force him to change it. > btw guy above this comment just tore apart your argument to the point of no return. How, by deliberately ignoring the point? Bloodrage Shadow mistook my argument for being that the word "cocoon" was offensive. I pointed out that I never said anything of the sort, and then Midg3t simply repeated one of my arguments - that taking out the first part of whatever word ("rac-" in "raccoon", "co-" in "cocoon", "ice-" in "icecoon", etc.) results in the word "coon", which is a racist slur. If that's tearing apart my argument, then everyone in the world who comes up with an argument tears their own points apart all the time.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0LXvhw5U,comment-id=00010005000000010001,timestamp=2019-04-13T02:16:55.792+0000) > > Because "ice" can be seen as a modifier just as much as it can be seen as an attempt at wordplay. > > Whenever someone brings up the argument of "but x pro player also breaks the rules", they largely seem to ignore a pertinent issue; _action will not be taken if a report isn't filed._ No report = no review = no offenses found = no punishment. So, if that pro player never gets reported for his screenname, then, guess what? The system isn't going to force him to change it. > > How, by deliberately ignoring the point? Bloodrage Shadow mistook my argument for being that the word "cocoon" was offensive. I pointed out that I never said anything of the sort, and then Midg3t simply repeated one of my arguments - that taking out the first part of whatever word ("rac-" in "raccoon", "co-" in "cocoon", "ice-" in "icecoon", etc.) results in the word "coon", which is a racist slur. > > If that's tearing apart my argument, then everyone in the world who comes up with an argument tears their own points apart all the time. bro if ice is a modifier than so is rac and co. :/ which means cocoon and raccoon is also bannable. ThunderTigerCoon is also a modifier? (thundertiger part) bro your logic is flawed.
: I'm not sure if you've missed something or are deliberately misreading things, but nowhere did I say that the word "cocoon" is offensive. You'll notice, I said; > The latter half of your screenname...is unfortunately seen in the connotations of a racist slur. And the OP's screenname, in this case, is "Icecoon". Take away the ice, and you have a word that is simultaneously a shortening of the word "raccoon" and a racist slur. You'll probably even notice that I suggested literally using the word "cocoon" in the screenname, as seen here; > 1) Abandon the wordplay and make the screenname crystal clear ("Ice cocoon", "frozen cocoon", whatever)... So, I fail to see how you could misinterpret what I'm saying here.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0LXvhw5U,comment-id=000100050000,timestamp=2019-04-13T01:07:31.656+0000) > > I'm not sure if you've missed something or are deliberately misreading things, but nowhere did I say that the word "cocoon" is offensive. > > You'll notice, I said; > > And the OP's screenname, in this case, is "Icecoon". Take away the ice, and you have a word that is simultaneously a shortening of the word "raccoon" and a racist slur. > > You'll probably even notice that I suggested literally using the word "cocoon" in the screenname, as seen here; > > So, I fail to see how you could misinterpret what I'm saying here. why take away ice tho? its part of the name. also there is a pro player whos name is literally coon. just straight up coon. why is he not made to change his name? he is a pro player, an influencer allowed to have a racist name, but some random guy cant have coon in his name? idk man i really dont know how you can defend riot in this situation. btw guy above this comment just tore apart your argument to the point of no return.
afmghost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=FailureOfAPerson,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RvZht0QG,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-12T21:53:32.383+0000) > > This post is about how shitty double standards are prevalent everywhere. > > Let's look past just names, and look at toxicity. > > Tyler1, case closed. Tyler1 yells on stream, but doesn't type anything toxic. He also doesn't run it down mid or troll anymore. He's not breaking any rules, and until he does, it's not a double standard.
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RvZht0QG,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-12T22:21:12.512+0000) > > Tyler1 yells on stream, but doesn't type anything toxic. He also doesn't run it down mid or troll anymore. He's not breaking any rules, and until he does, it's not a double standard. he err... actually got 2 chat restrictions during the 30 day bet against moe. :/ he has admitted he has trolled multiple games now (not jokingly) and yes i watch him quite often. also riot said one more strike and your out. 1 chat restriction is a strike he should have been perma banned now. but whatever
Rioter Comments
: he said when he was a kid and mew 2 movie so generation 1 would only have 2
> [{quoted}](name=JollyChop,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0LXvhw5U,comment-id=00160000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-12T19:40:01.552+0000) > > he said when he was a kid and mew 2 movie so generation 1 would only have 2 hmm thats kinda true actually :^O but still tho kakuna kacoona you say it the same way sorta meh idk
: Wait, there are cocoon pokemon. There names are kakuna and metapod. Are you sure you watched pokemon?
> [{quoted}](name=JollyChop,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0LXvhw5U,comment-id=001600000000,timestamp=2019-04-12T19:32:48.831+0000) > > Wait, there are cocoon pokemon. There names are kakuna and metapod. Are you sure you watched pokemon? those are not the only cocoon pokemon as someone earlier already found 3 i believe. and all of them had coon at the end. ,-,
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Risk of Fate,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0LXvhw5U,comment-id=0024,timestamp=2019-04-12T19:31:55.324+0000) > > Because I'm oh so innocent and totally blind to the obvious, I personally don't see a problem. But really, people need to stop getting upset over everything, maybe you could have done like Ice cocoon or something? > > My only problem is it sounds absolutely terrible in general. Like weedwhacker. weedwacker...however you spell it. > > Anyway, relevant point, one of my favorite games was Jade Cocoon which is kind of pokemon as well as I like the games myself. Brooooo jade cocoon 2 was awesome xd i have an iso that i still play everytime i need some nostalgia. I see you are a man of culture aswell
: as someone who doesnt have english as his first language, can someone explain to me what about icecoon is bad/insulting? because i seriously dont get the problem here.
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0LXvhw5U,comment-id=001f,timestamp=2019-04-12T18:51:11.630+0000) > > as someone who doesnt have english as his first language, can someone explain to me what about icecoon is bad/insulting? > because i seriously dont get the problem here. There is nothing bad/insulting about it. just riots flawed system in action yet again for the millionth time.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0LXvhw5U,comment-id=001f,timestamp=2019-04-12T18:51:11.630+0000) > > as someone who doesnt have english as his first language, can someone explain to me what about icecoon is bad/insulting? > because i seriously dont get the problem here. in some parts of the world (and going by the comments, in southern usa in particular apparently), "coon" is another word for n****r. Some people in here disagree with the definitions and the factual evidence and preffer to believe that it only ever stands for "racoons", despite the fact that op didn't select it in that context when he chose his name initially. Most of these comments are a back and forth arguing semantics, selectively reading the dictionary definition and presenting it as a "factual point" while going full on passive agressive with insults, condescension and harassment.
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0LXvhw5U,comment-id=001f0000,timestamp=2019-04-12T19:19:18.204+0000) > > in some parts of the world (and going by the comments, in southern usa in particular apparently), "coon" is another word for n****r. Some people in here disagree with the definitions and the factual evidence and preffer to believe that it only ever stands for "racoons", despite the fact that op didn't select it in that context when he chose his name initially. > > Most of these comments are a back and forth arguing semantics, selectively reading the dictionary definition and presenting it as a "factual point" while going full on passive agressive with insults, condescension and harassment. You sir are just straight up lying
Terozu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GearDevil,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JQvGXEjF,comment-id=0000000100000001000200000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-03-21T02:12:23.658+0000) > > Lux will auto thrice* during her combo (168physical damage) > she will proc passive twice 210 +60%ap (336 magic damage) u did not add that second procs 60%ap damage) > She will Q for 70 + 70% ap (144 magic damage) > She will E for 150 + 60% ap (213 magic damage) > She will R for 300 + 75% ap(379 magic damage) > Ludens will proc for 111 damage (111 magic damage) > she will electrocute for 74 + 25% ap (100 magic damage) > > 1283 magic damage > 168 physical damage > > 37 magic resist = 27% magic reduction so its 1283*27%=346,71 is reduced. which is 937 damage and those basic attacks finish katarina. 973(kat health)-937(magic damage)- 3 basic attack damage which will most likely do the remaining 40hp. > > also bro what this kitty guy is saying is right. both champs use offensive runes +9 adaptive force so you did not include that in your calculation and i was too lazy to add it. but he is right lux overkills kat by atleast 200hp if we add all that in. Holy fucking obvious alt.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JQvGXEjF,comment-id=00000001000000010002000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-21T02:32:54.320+0000) > > Holy fucking obvious alt. I am not an alt. i just dropped by to add my 2 cents.
Terozu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=KittyKàtKàtàrinà,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JQvGXEjF,comment-id=00000001000000010002000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-20T15:29:41.453+0000) > > prove it. cause clearly you cant do math Assuming Kat and Lux are both level 6 with one complete item. No kills or assists, or defensive items, completely equal. Kat Health - 973, Armor - 41, MR - 37, AP 95, Bonus AD 40, total ad - 110. Dark Seal, Hextech She will proc passive twice, for 192 damage + 140% ap. (325 magic damage) Her Q will do 135 + 30% ap (164 magic damage) Her E will do 15 + 25% ap + 50% bonus AD (59 magic damage) Her ult will do 375 + 330% bonus AD + 285% ap ( 778 magic damage) She will auto once with Shunpo, (110 physical damage) She will hextech 198 damage + 30% ap(227 magic damage) totals 1563 Magic Damage 110 physical damage Lux Health - 825, Armor - 34, MR - 32, AP 105, AD 66. Dorans, Ludens Lux will auto twice during her combo, (132 physical damage) She will proc passive twice 210 + 60% ap (273 magic damage) She will Q for 70 + 70% ap (144 magic damage) She will E for 150 + 60% ap (213 magic damage) She will R for 300 + 75% ap(379 magic damage) Ludens will proc for 111 damage (111 magic damage) she will electrocute for 74 + 25% ap (100 magic damage) Totals 1220 Magic Damage 132 physical damage So let's do the deductions. Kat health, 973* 1.37 - 1120 = 113 - 132 for the autos, 27 health remaining - 17 for cheap shot, you survive Lux with 10 hp. If she can land all of her skills on you, you still survive. Flipside! Lux health, 825*1.32 + 213(shield)- 1563 = -261. You don't even need the bonus auto attack or electrocute TLDR: Mathematically Lux cannot full combo oneshot a kat at base stats with equal footing. She will follow up kill you immediately after, but she wont oneshot you, and that's assuming you dont just dodge her abilities with your blink.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JQvGXEjF,comment-id=000000010000000100020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-20T16:10:01.421+0000) > > Assuming Kat and Lux are both level 6 with one complete item. No kills or assists, or defensive items, completely equal. > > Kat Health - 973, Armor - 41, MR - 37, AP 95, Bonus AD 40, total ad - 110. > Dark Seal, Hextech > She will proc passive twice, for 192 damage + 140% ap. (325 magic damage) > Her Q will do 135 + 30% ap (164 magic damage) > Her E will do 15 + 25% ap + 50% bonus AD (59 magic damage) > Her ult will do 375 + 330% bonus AD + 285% ap ( 778 magic damage) > She will auto once with Shunpo, (110 physical damage) > She will hextech 198 damage + 30% ap(227 magic damage) > > totals > 1563 Magic Damage > 110 physical damage > > > > Lux Health - 825, Armor - 34, MR - 32, AP 105, AD 66. > Dorans, Ludens > Lux will auto twice during her combo, (132 physical damage) > She will proc passive twice 210 + 60% ap (273 magic damage) > She will Q for 70 + 70% ap (144 magic damage) > She will E for 150 + 60% ap (213 magic damage) > She will R for 300 + 75% ap(379 magic damage) > Ludens will proc for 111 damage (111 magic damage) > she will electrocute for 74 + 25% ap (100 magic damage) > > Totals > > 1220 Magic Damage > 132 physical damage > > > > > So let's do the deductions. > > Kat health, 973* 1.37 - 1120 = 113 > - 132 for the autos, 27 health remaining - 17 for cheap shot, you survive Lux with 10 hp. > > > If she can land all of her skills on you, you still survive. > > > Flipside! > > Lux health, 825*1.32 + 213(shield)- 1563 = -261. > > > > > You don't even need the bonus auto attack or electrocute > > > TLDR: > Mathematically Lux cannot full combo oneshot a kat at base stats with equal footing. > > She will follow up kill you immediately after, but she wont oneshot you, and that's assuming you dont just dodge her abilities with your blink. Lux will auto thrice* during her combo (168physical damage) she will proc passive twice 210 +60%ap (336 magic damage) u did not add that second procs 60%ap damage) She will Q for 70 + 70% ap (144 magic damage) She will E for 150 + 60% ap (213 magic damage) She will R for 300 + 75% ap(379 magic damage) Ludens will proc for 111 damage (111 magic damage) she will electrocute for 74 + 25% ap (100 magic damage) 1283 magic damage 168 physical damage 37 magic resist = 27% magic reduction so its 1283*27%=346,71 is reduced. which is 937 damage and those basic attacks finish katarina. 973(kat health)-937(magic damage)- 3 basic attack damage which will most likely do the remaining 40hp. also bro what this kitty guy is saying is right. both champs use offensive runes +9 adaptive force so you did not include that in your calculation and i was too lazy to add it. but he is right lux overkills kat by atleast 200hp if we add all that in.
0 Hogapu (EUW)
: (btw, funny how you get to +5 votescore in 30 min, then get to 1 next day :):):):) )
> [{quoted}](name=MTFN Azor ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JLRUQIxT,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-08T12:12:59.983+0000) > > (btw, funny how you get to +5 votescore in 30 min, then get to 1 next day :):):):) ) sad how any kat above diamond is complaining about her being too strong now. but anyone below that is just literally flaming them with no possible evidence as to why she shouldnt be nerfed. :):):):):) nice downvoted comment btw
: > [{quoted}](name=GearDevil,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Y9UyER3H,comment-id=004800020000,timestamp=2018-12-01T10:06:37.008+0000) > > Oh come on do you really take everyone for idiots? like this is so obvious. stop acting i am literally tracking you Kestrel and that really good name that doesnt give away anything (trans taliyah) like i am looking at what ur doing. stop being so obvious. The conspiracy goes DEEP! Nevermind that some of us have played games at the exact same time!
> [{quoted}](name=Jhins Girlfriend,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Y9UyER3H,comment-id=0048000200000001,timestamp=2018-12-01T10:10:26.611+0000) > > The conspiracy goes DEEP! Nevermind that some of us have played games at the exact same time! exact same reply from the other one as well. hmmm

GearDevil

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion