Rioter Comments
: Diana's rework
God, pls don't push her into an assassin... please keep or even push her into a bruiser as she has always been supposed to be ever since her release. Just keep the passive and my on-hit RoA/Rabadon/Nashor's/Rageblade/Gunblade build possible and I'm good with the rework
: Conqueror changes
Please let it be Adaptive Force... I literally can't wait to take something like that on my Bruiser Diana or on Swain... I want Conqueror to be viable on Swain... he literally feels like it's the best possible rune out there for him but RIOT can't let him use it properly...
: Is this only on SR or on all maps? I haven't played yet so I was wondering if it's worth logging on today =X
> [{quoted}](name=ShadowGlaive213,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=MEeAlw8r,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2019-07-17T22:31:14.712+0000) > > Is this only on SR or on all maps? I haven't played yet so I was wondering if it's worth logging on today =X In the boards, I saw an ARAM bug too - there were random AP numbers given to full tanks without any AP items
: Yo I waited 3 weeks to play the new Swain, and none of his meta runes work. This Patch is a nightmare and I see why ranked is disabled. I better see a serious hotfix by the end of the day. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=XerxikLinaak,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=MEeAlw8r,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-07-17T18:34:16.933+0000) > > Yo I waited 3 weeks to play the new Swain, and none of his meta runes work. This Patch is a nightmare and I see why ranked is disabled. I better see a serious hotfix by the end of the day. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} I played Swain with Grasp of the Undying on toplane and at least it wasn't bugged at all.
: ELECTROCUTE IS BUGGED + Death Recap
To continue enlisting the bugs, I was playing some Soraka support, and my Spellthief's Edge/Frostfang was occassionally proccing and occassionally not. Like, 50% chance that my auto or ability will grant me the bonus gold and deal the bonus damage. Also, as already mentioned once, Conqueror is bugged too (at least for ranged champions) because today, after the new Cassiopeia changes and the increased healing vs champions, I decided to play her some toplane with Conqueror (and later on build Spirit Visage). But here was the problem - neither of my abilities granted stacks for the rune and only basic attacks did give stacks. I've read the patch notes, there isn't a Conqueror change so I don't think it should be this way (and yeah, I know about the Electrocute bug too).
Rioter Comments
Vipipi (NA)
: To be honest, I rather you guys not changing anything on Diana because you guys don't really understand what spot Diana in and what reason Diana still in the game. I used to consider Diana is a High risk High gain type of champion, However , she is actually high risk low gain, every other brusier can easily 1v1 her no matter how ahead she is (espically jax, yi , irelia, fiora, even attrox in 9.10, etc). If you play her top lane, the lane is doomed because you have to get in the melee range to cs, Mana easilly runs out if you constantly try to poke/harass and abort damage( Q and W damage are irrelevant even you land every single skillshot with entire mana bar(serious mana problem and you still remove passive mana restore for some reasons) because most bruiser have crazy sustain and conqueror btw ). Even it work, people simply buy 1 MR item first back, they can tank the whole minion wave and all-in you and you still die. Late game, you won't be able to fight any top laner with Sterek's Gage This is how awkward Diana is nowadays(so the only lane work is mid lane). 1.Taking out Diana damage(0.8 to 0.6 passive) is straight up a nerf when the damage is not enough(especially when behind). 2. E cooldown probably help slightly but when you remove mana restore at the same time, I don't think it gonna help. 3. R reset to 1s, maybe you should remove her from the game. The reason she still relevant is she can follow enemies as long as she hit q. 1s reset that means enemies have more time to escape. 4. passive 20% movement speed. hmmm , if you guys keep everything unchanged and add this utility to her kit. That's probably the best change to help her out. If not, I have to say movement speed after third is nothing compare to what you take away from her. That's not the reason why she still feasible in the game. (She needs AP , dmg, oneshot potential, mana adjustment not movement speed). Something you have to fix before changing: 1. E bug, sometimes it push enemies away instead of pull to her 2. Passive bug, it does no dmg if the passive almost run out 3. Q-R reset bug , sometimes it doesn't reset properly, Some advises buffing her: if adjust her to full ap assassin: 1. Give her W cleanse/movement speed, so she can escape. damage remains unchange if adjust her to AP brusier 1. Every take down gives her permanent AP/dmg (High risk high gain). It won't be super op, but she will be able to snowball harder since she has lead. No escape still her weakness. 2. Adjust Mana (She runs out mana with 2 and a half combo right now if no mana item)
> [{quoted}](name=Vipipi,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=ZOH65NIy,comment-id=00f2,timestamp=2019-05-16T20:44:59.615+0000) > > To be honest, I rather you guys not changing anything on Diana because you guys don't really understand what spot Diana in and what reason Diana still in the game. > I used to consider Diana is a High risk High gain type of champion, However , she is actually high risk low gain, every other brusier can easily 1v1 her no matter how ahead she is (espically jax, yi , irelia, fiora, even attrox in 9.10, etc). If you play her top lane, the lane is doomed because you have to get in the melee range to cs, Mana easilly runs out if you constantly try to poke/harass and abort damage( Q and W damage are irrelevant even you land every single skillshot with entire mana bar(serious mana problem and you still remove passive mana restore for some reasons) because most bruiser have crazy sustain and conqueror btw ). Even it work, people simply buy 1 MR item first back, they can tank the whole minion wave and all-in you and you still die. Late game, you won't be able to fight any top laner with Sterek's Gage This is how awkward Diana is nowadays(so the only lane work is mid lane). > 1.Taking out Diana damage(0.8 to 0.6 passive) is straight up a nerf when the damage is not enough(especially when behind). > 2. E cooldown probably help slightly but when you remove mana restore at the same time, I don't think it gonna help. > 3. R reset to 1s, maybe you should remove her from the game. The reason she still relevant is she can follow enemies as long as she hit q. 1s reset that means enemies have more time to escape. > 4. passive 20% movement speed. hmmm , if you guys keep everything unchanged and add this utility to her kit. That's probably the best change to help her out. If not, I have to say movement speed after third is nothing compare to what you take away from her. That's not the reason why she still feasible in the game. (She needs AP , dmg, oneshot potential, mana adjustment not movement speed). > > Something you have to fix before changing: > 1. E bug, sometimes it push enemies away instead of pull to her > 2. Passive bug, it does no dmg if the passive almost run out > 3. Q-R reset bug , sometimes it doesn't reset properly, > > Some advises buffing her: > if adjust her to full ap assassin: > 1. Give her W cleanse/movement speed, so she can escape. damage remains unchange > if adjust her to AP brusier > 1. Every take down gives her permanent AP/dmg (High risk high gain). It won't be super op, but she will be able to snowball harder since she has lead. No escape still her weakness. > 2. Adjust Mana (She runs out mana with 2 and a half combo right now if no mana item) I've been playing her as a bruiser on toplane with a decent success imo. I max W, make a trade with W-passive-Q-3 autos and disengage by slowing with E and walking away (that's when I'm weak and a Nasus or Renekton might rush me and destroy me) and honestly? It would be perfect for me if they simply add the movespeed buff to everything else without removing anything because I would have an even easier disengage. And so slightly take out their health bar and afterwards, I either go out of laning phase either equal, either with a win (because when I've gotten them low enough, I can just all-in with ult and ignite). I fix mana problems either wtih Manaflow Band + Biscuit Delivery + RoA, or simply Manaflow + RoA when I take conqueror on her (then, I can trade autos almost successfully imo). Plus Conqueror is easily stackable - Q-R-W-2 autos and for the third one you already heal. As per build - once I get full build, noone can go 1v1 on me. RoA - Attack Speed Boots - Stinger - Radabon - finish Nashor's Tooth - Gunblade for healing and sustain - Rageblade. With this and the current attack speed steroid, I reach 2,3 attack speed and I used to proc the passive on every two autos when fully Rageblade was fully stacked (before it got nerfed this patch but still - now, it's more like Auto - Passive - Auto - Auto - Passive - Auto - Passive (was lazy to get the pattern here and to calculate about it). Gathering Storm helps for the AP and so I have around 600-650 late game, insane attack speed so procing passive very quickly, some sustain from Gunblade and if I had been on toplane with Conqueror, lots of sustain combined with the Gunblade.
: https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=422 I'm a high elo diana jungle player. DO NOT GO THROUGH WITH THESE DIANA CHANGES. Diana is in a perfect state right now and these changes are just 100% nerfs. Right now her jungle clear is perfect because of the attack speed she gets after casting a spell (just like lee sin's passive). She also needs the ap mana return on her passive because she is very mana hungry. She does NOT need a 20% movement speed buff whatsoever. She has an 825 range dash that can be reset infinetly SHE DOES NOT NEED MOVESPEED. Please just do me a favour and do not change a single thing about this champion, she is perfect right now. These silver diana players complaining that she needs a complete rework have no idea what theyre talking about. Leave her the way she is for the love of god. I used to be an aatrox 1 trick and you took him away from me by making her riven 2.0. dont take away diana from me too, thanks. P.S. making it so her ult has a 0.5/1.0 reset time will make her feel ridiculously clunky. and she does not need a damage nerf on her passive. wtf even are these changes?
> [{quoted}](name=A Real Meme,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=ZOH65NIy,comment-id=00f0,timestamp=2019-05-16T19:51:11.760+0000) > > https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=422 I'm a high elo diana jungle player. DO NOT GO THROUGH WITH THESE DIANA CHANGES. Diana is in a perfect state right now and these changes are just 100% nerfs. Right now her jungle clear is perfect because of the attack speed she gets after casting a spell (just like lee sin's passive). She also needs the ap mana return on her passive because she is very mana hungry. She does NOT need a 20% movement speed buff whatsoever. She has an 825 range dash that can be reset infinetly SHE DOES NOT NEED MOVESPEED. Please just do me a favour and do not change a single thing about this champion, she is perfect right now. These silver diana players complaining that she needs a complete rework have no idea what theyre talking about. Leave her the way she is for the love of god. I used to be an aatrox 1 trick and you took him away from me by making her riven 2.0. dont take away diana from me too, thanks. P.S. making it so her ult has a 0.5/1.0 reset time will make her feel ridiculously clunky. and she does not need a damage nerf on her passive. wtf even are these changes? Hey, I am a silver 300k Diana main, and I TOTALLY don't want her to be touched. Like, at all. She is perfect for me where she is now. Or if she gets touched, let it be a slight buff to something, e.g. her shield cuz of the bruiser/fighter/attack speed-oriented build I have. I totally agree with you. And I agreee about Aatrox - I miss the old big guy who goes in with Q and destroys everything alive with tons of attack speed and lifesteal and was practically unkillable. With this guy, you could make 1v5 penta when ahead enough.
: Small Diana Gameplay changes coming to PBE
Is this taken from a book called "How to kill off a champion?" Because that's what you're basically doing. After all the discussions here, let's sum it up. "Increase Diana’s Time to Kill by a small amount" means you're taking her off her assassin side and inclining her more towards the bruiser/fighter side (awesome) BUT... surprise, surprise! AT THE SAME TIME, ATTACK SPEED-ORIENTED FIGHTER BUILDS ARE ALSO NERFED HEAVILY - by decreasing the cleave's AP ratio, you really kill off her passive and the builds using and relying on it ffs. Good job, RIOT, now at least 1/3 of the mains and OTP's will quit Diana (like me), and a small amount (again like me) are also strongly intending to quit LoL in general
ParkerY (EUW)
: Calling this "small changes"... you ruining an already weak champion like you always do. If this NERF comes through Riot shows how incapable they are with balancing champions. I mean theres actually nothing good in this CHANGE. Targetting a champion like diana to nerf is the worst decision Riot could do... Instead of nerfing the really broken champs, Riot is looking forward to nerf the already weak ones. LETS GO! If you continue, LOL will only have 20 playable champions soon. Im diana main since i began playing this game and when this comes through i quit.
> [{quoted}](name=ParkerY,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=ZOH65NIy,comment-id=0099,timestamp=2019-05-15T00:41:13.928+0000) > > Calling this "small changes"... > you ruining an already weak champion like you always do. > If this NERF comes through Riot shows how incapable they are with balancing champions. > I mean theres actually nothing good in this CHANGE. > Targetting a champion like diana to nerf is the worst decision Riot could do... > Instead of nerfing the really broken champs, Riot is looking forward to nerf the already weak ones. > LETS GO! If you continue, LOL will only have 20 playable champions soon. > > Im diana main since i began playing this game and when this comes through i quit. I think absolutely the same way
: Small Diana Gameplay changes coming to PBE
Please... don't make these changes, I'm begging you. I'll quit LoL otherwise. All of this makes her SO unplayable as a fighter. I've been having an awesome build so far which worked PERFECTLY as a fighter - RoA - AS Boots - Rabadon - Nashor's - Gunblade - Rageblade. But this...? So, let's start from here - decreasing the cleave's AP ratio is ridiculous. Late game, the attack speed changes are killing her late game attack speed - now, she can basically non-stop cast abilities and sustain that high attack speed from E passive and so this lets her have 2,3 attack speed with this build. You are literally FORCING an assassin build when she is classified as a FIGHTER AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN INTENED AS A FIGHTER. And why change her at the first place? She is in a solid 49-50% winrate, perfect spot for her. Also - decreasing her base mana AND removing her mana restore from passive is a HUGE nerf to her mana sustain. Like, I barely get to lvl 6 WITH biscuits on lane now, what about after this... This feels like a total nerf. And the increased cast time of ult feels like killing off her combos. Reducing E cd is unnecesary BECAUSE AS A PSEUDO-ASSASSIN LIKE YOU CLAIM HER TO BE SHE CANT LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO CAST THAT E AGAIN.
: Riot what are you thinking with these wits end changes?
{{champion:131}} will benefit from Wit's End changes. Especially when someone, like me, builds her as a fighter and not as an assassin. Imagine what happens when I have RoA + Rabadon + CDR Boots + Nashor's Tooth + Gunblade + Wit's End on Diana. 2+ attack speed, landing 3 autos like hell, healing like hell (and even more when below 50% hp), having 2,7k HP. This is the PERFECT item for Diana. With this build, I can basically 1v1 and outsustain EVERY champion in League AND STILL ONESHOT the squishies xD <3
Wαr (EUNE)
: tbh dont comment same here because he's asking for answers on how to fix it. It's getting annoying because im just trying a way to fix it and all the comments are "Same here! Rito please fix the game D:"
> [{quoted}](name=Wαr,realm=EUNE,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=a6cQlxf6,comment-id=0028,timestamp=2018-06-30T18:51:35.089+0000) > > tbh dont comment same here because he's asking for answers on how to fix it. It's getting annoying because im just trying a way to fix it and all the comments are "Same here! Rito please fix the game D:" How can we, non-Rioters, fix a Riot problem? There isn't a way to go around Riot, even it being an error
AutoAk47 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=FROZI22,realm=EUNE,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=a6cQlxf6,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-06-30T17:38:51.263+0000) > > same here. it was too on arurf ? Yeah, in aruf, after I press skip wait for stats. Now I am all the time in Loading screen or launchers shows only Reconnect button. But game I finished 30 mins ago :D RIOT please, fix the problem
> [{quoted}](name=AutoAk47,realm=EUNE,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=a6cQlxf6,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2018-06-30T17:48:11.010+0000) > > Yeah, in aruf, after I press skip wait for stats. Now I am all the time in Loading screen or launchers shows only Reconnect button. But game I finished 30 mins ago :D RIOT please, fix the problem Oh, I got worried. Thank you. I have the same problem and absolutely the same thing happened to me. I got scared that this was gonna bust my profile like forever. And I even see some of my contacts playing which didn't help...

GeorgiPeev03

Level 247 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion