: League Of Legends 10-year anniversary event...
Got sht emote. So far all gifts were trash, nothing to be used in my games.
: Why are so many Yasuo fans downvoting this idea instead of discussing it? Don't you want Yas to be banned less?
I don't think it's yasuo fans. Looking to the comments you can say that most players acknowledge the problem. Probably moderators or somebody with power to do so downvotes to make it look legit.
: Yasuo Tweak to reduce Toxicity
wow some RITO stans really downvoted you for the true, so sad. Indeed Yasuo is the most toxic provoking champ in the league and RIOT doesn't even want to face the true. No matter how much you will be downvoted by some rito kissers, majority of players are with you.
: Of course I do. Just for pride. I haven't played ranked in a long time, but I remember two cases of this back when I did. Both times I played to the end because I'm a competitor. I don't remember if I won or lost, it was many years ago, but I remember I played through. I believe if you don't have the soul of a competitor, you won't go very far in ranked. They said Michael Jordan played just as hard in practice as he did in games.
I really like your viewpoint. Zero ego. My bad attitude kinda makes me to think if RIOT punishes me = -punishes whole team, but yeah, I still like what you said.
Infernape (EUW)
: Pretty much that. If you're playing ranked and get disconnected for more than 5 minutes, there's no point in trying to win because the game still slaps you with a loss.
Right now , time of writing, even i was afk 5min dc, my team is sort of winning and i can move the balance, but ... what's.. the .. reason ?
: As an adc, what to do when your support abandons you?
As support I do exactly as you say. With bad ADC i have 2 options: a) flame profoundly b) support better players. Obviously option b keeps my acc safe.
Rioter Comments
C0l0urless (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=GetDragonOrLose,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=49qTAarA,comment-id=000c00000000000100010000,timestamp=2019-09-22T16:24:48.613+0000) > > Nobody would want to play with flamer like you. Can imagine how bad you are in game, if you can't keep your emotions here on forums. I would. I can mute his flame, while I cannot do anything about your trolling.
> [{quoted}](name=C0l0urless,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=49qTAarA,comment-id=000c000000000001000100000001,timestamp=2019-09-22T16:40:09.602+0000) > > I would. I can mute his flame, while I cannot do anything about your trolling. Just like i get honor pretty much every game for not follow meta.
: > [{quoted}](name=GetDragonOrLose,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=49qTAarA,comment-id=000c000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-22T15:44:22.315+0000) > > How about adc learn to play with agro support and stopping ruining the game? Typical flamer. because your adc just might not be able to. you play to the lowest level of skill presented in allied lane as a duo bottom. if the support is weakest player, then that's the level that has to be accommodated. if the adc is weakest player, then that's the level that has to be accommodated. stop being a worthless troll in games, no one likes it regardless of the result.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=49qTAarA,comment-id=000c0000000000010001,timestamp=2019-09-22T15:51:58.907+0000) > > because your adc just might not be able to. > you play to the lowest level of skill presented in allied lane as a duo bottom. > if the support is weakest player, then that's the level that has to be accommodated. > if the adc is weakest player, then that's the level that has to be accommodated. > stop being a worthless troll in games, no one likes it regardless of the result. Nobody would want to play with flamer like you. Can imagine how bad you are in game, if you can't keep your emotions here on forums.
: > [{quoted}](name=GetDragonOrLose,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=49qTAarA,comment-id=000c000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-22T15:44:22.315+0000) The only person ruining the game is you. You're the one that thinks deliberately trolling is okay.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=49qTAarA,comment-id=000c0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-22T15:47:49.915+0000) > > The only person ruining the game is you. You're the one that thinks deliberately trolling is okay. Except that i got 22w and 3L with this strategy, even twice adc went afk duo to ragequit.
: > [{quoted}](name=GetDragonOrLose,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=49qTAarA,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2019-09-22T15:15:10.702+0000) > > The problem is that passive adc doesn't suit my play style and also delays my Frost Fang upgrade when they passive farming rather than suppressing opponents. If adc is passive but I play agro, i lose HP or being left to fight 1v2. go learn how to play with a passive adc and stop ruining the fucking game. what a troll.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=49qTAarA,comment-id=000c00000000,timestamp=2019-09-22T15:32:21.714+0000) > > go learn how to play with a passive adc and stop ruining the fucking game. > what a troll. How about adc learn to play with agro support and stopping ruining the game? Typical flamer.
: I mean I guess it's fine to do so, but forcing your lone Ashe into a 1v2 just because you wanted to help a solo laner who seemed completely fine doesn't scream the word "I'm Supporting" to me.
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=49qTAarA,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-09-22T12:29:54.179+0000) > > I mean I guess it's fine to do so, but forcing your lone Ashe into a 1v2 just because you wanted to help a solo laner who seemed completely fine doesn't scream the word "I'm Supporting" to me. The problem is that passive adc doesn't suit my play style and also delays my Frost Fang upgrade when they passive farming rather than suppressing opponents. If adc is passive but I play agro, i lose HP or being left to fight 1v2.
: If you suggest this to your team and they are strongly against it but you do it anyway, that would be breaking the rules. If they're cool with it, then you're good. The reason that supporting an ADC at bot lane is meta is that they are weak early but strong late. Protecting them during lane phase allows them to reach that late game power more quickly, safely, and reliably.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=49qTAarA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-21T21:54:03.042+0000) > > If you suggest this to your team and they are strongly against it but you do it anyway, that would be breaking the rules. If they're cool with it, then you're good. > > The reason that supporting an ADC at bot lane is meta is that they are weak early but strong late. Protecting them during lane phase allows them to reach that late game power more quickly, safely, and reliably. When you say breaking the rules, what rules do you have in mind, as I am not aware RIOT released any official rules regarding support camping bot lane.
: you didn't have to before but apparently some team did it and then people copied them like sheep wanting "optimal" play literally support is only spot that gets told sit here or we'll nerf the shit out of you meanwhile other lanes can go willy nilly yes Im still mad about enchanters getting locked in prison with sometimes dickish adcs while everyone else can roam free
> [{quoted}](name=Rin Kaenbyou,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=49qTAarA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-21T22:01:42.501+0000) > > you didn't have to before but apparently some team did it and then people copied them like sheep wanting "optimal" play > > literally support is only spot that gets told sit here or we'll nerf the shit out of you > > meanwhile other lanes can go willy nilly > > yes Im still mad about enchanters getting locked in prison with sometimes dickish adcs while everyone else can roam free That's my problem. Majority of ADC just wants to power farm and KS giving an opportunity or sometimes they just calling you "why you inting" when you tank for them (as zilean i faint death) but then adc just leaves me to 1v2 and die for real.
: i will leave the game if you do that.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=49qTAarA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-21T21:47:47.104+0000) > > i will leave the game if you do that. In fact, in my last game Jhin left it. But even then we won 4v5. Off my last 17 games i lost only 2 games by using this tactic, so it's not so bad.
Rioter Comments

GetDragonOrLose

Level 38 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion