floo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=GilxeN,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AJB105uU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-29T11:22:10.589+0000) > > Thats why this honor system is shit, honoring who is less feeding or who is carrying the game. Or you can honor the support who helped the adc and everyone else in dire need, to get into that position in the first place. Or you can honor the guy who wanted to surrender early, got denied, and then splitpushed the game to win. Wtf is that kind of complain.
> [{quoted}](name=floo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AJB105uU,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-08-29T17:02:00.775+0000) > > Or you can honor the support who helped the adc and everyone else in dire need, to get into that position in the first place. > Or you can honor the guy who wanted to surrender early, got denied, and then splitpushed the game to win. > > Wtf is that kind of complain. Players in gold+ or plat+ always honor supp, so u just need to climb to see the flip coin.
: > [{quoted}](name=GoDTroX 1v9,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HY6VgARb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-19T17:26:02.607+0000) > > Maybe you are right, but we have already solution to Autofill, that people refuse to use: > Reset que time before it reach Aprox. time > Reset que time at half of Aprox. time to get main role > Never accept the game if someone doge champ select (you will get autofilled there 99% of the time) > I use this method for like months, and it works 99% of the time, only bad thing is that i sometimes wait more, and get matched with autofilled players, but as long as i play my main role i am fine. :P I always use this method but the problem isn't with myself being autofilled ( since I main at least 2 champs for every role ) , it is when your teammates are autofilled which gives the enemy team an advantage since they are on an off role Also, although this works for people who use it like us, is not an actual solution, it is only a temporary way of avoiding the issue at hand, imagine what would happen if everyone began to reset their queue times after a certain period of time
> [{quoted}](name=Galaxyburstz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HY6VgARb,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T18:45:52.351+0000) > > I always use this method but the problem isn't with myself being autofilled ( since I main at least 2 champs for every role ) , it is when your teammates are autofilled which gives the enemy team an advantage since they are on an off role > > Also, although this works for people who use it like us, is not an actual solution, it is only a temporary way of avoiding the issue at hand, imagine what would happen if everyone began to reset their queue times after a certain period of time If everyone start using it, we will have 30 min que time, and yeah i agree with you, but the enemy team also can be autofilled so it's 50% chance for both teams, but you increase your chance for win since you play your main role.
Lock On (NA)
: Why punish me for doing well? (Ranked)
Flex is not balanced, because there is small group of people playing it, even more unbalanced in 3v3. This game is 1v9, or 1v5 if you play 3v3, you are the 1 who should hard core carry game, whenever i lose i know it 90% of those loses because i didn't carried hard enough. And no matchmaking doesn't force 50% win rate, since nobody would ever reach challenger with 70-80% win rate, the only thing that force close to 50% win rate is number of games played: If you won 8 out of 10 games you will have 80% win rate If you won 54 out of 100 games you will have 54% win rate If you won 510 out of 1000 games you will have 51% win rate In all these cases its about 6-20 more wins than loses but win rate is much lower and closer to 50% win because of the number of games played. You will only have big win rate with high number of games, if you improve your gameplay and climb 1-2-3 tiers (ex from bronze to gold, or from gold to dia) only there you can have around 60% win rate with high number of games because you climbed much more. That's why is easy to spot the players who smurf (he will have insane win rates even with 50-100 games). If you don't believe me, make smurf account and try for yourself.
Mártir (EUW)
: Relevant question, regarding "Dodging"
1. If you doge normal, than ranked solo/duo or flex you will lose -3 LP, but the wait time will be 30 min, since you doge'd 1 game from normal only time increase. 2. Same, if you doge in solo/duo you lose -3 LP and wait 6 min, but if you doge than again in flex it will be -3 LP for flex, but wait time will increase to 30 min. 3.16-22 hours, not sure about that, but it's no longer than 24 hours 100%. PS, I am honestly not sure about first 2 questions, but i tried to use my logic to give you answers.
: Autofill
Maybe you are right, but we have already solution to Autofill, that people refuse to use: Reset que time before it reach Aprox. time Reset que time at half of Aprox. time to get main role Never accept the game if someone doge champ select (you will get autofilled there 99% of the time) I use this method for like months, and it works 99% of the time, only bad thing is that i sometimes wait more, and get matched with autofilled players, but as long as i play my main role i am fine. :P
Ayanleh (EUW)
: Create a rune that makes manaless champions build mana items
I like the idea, but for now we have {{item:3151}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3152}} items that are made with ap/armor and ap/hp. It would be nice if we have items that grant bonus AP based on how much hp you have like {{item:3040}} but instead of mana it count for hp.
: I would rather be autofilled support than jungle.
Reset que before it reach aprox time, Don't accept right before someone doge champ select Tnx me later, for me works 99% of time.
: Yep, Sion mains complained about the same thing about their champ. He was able to gain an endless amount of health, point and click ranged stun you, regen and had his current shield. I can tell you that his stun was broken as hell when he teamed up with Nunu or old Taric who also had a ranged point and click stun (you actualy got stun locked, only being able to move a step or two between stuns) The fact is some designs are bad for the game. his design was bad. That's all there is to it. You are asking for Riot to take this bad design and bring it back. I can tell you for a fact your still not going to be happy with him being all AS cause "he doesn't have any of his old mechanics". There isn't going to be a way to bring him back to satisfy you. And this, again, was brought onto yourselves. The fact is you guys, all the way back before they started touching him (2 years ago), were ASKING for him to be deleted. You kept begging Riot to fix him, make him feel more like a "demonic warlord" and all that stuff, someone who commands the battlefield. So Riot took that as a reason to skip ALL the older champs to try and make YOU guys happy (Aatrox not being anywhere NEAR as old as champs who needed the work). That's your own fault that you got what you asked for and it wasn't what you wanted. And what's sadder is Riot is STILL trying to make you guys happy and your STILL not any closer to being happy. This is just Rengar mains all over again.
> [{quoted}](name=Blue Moon Wolf,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bBBuy5mR,comment-id=000c0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-11T18:04:26.494+0000) > > Yep, Sion mains complained about the same thing about their champ. He was able to gain an endless amount of health, point and click ranged stun you, regen and had his current shield. I can tell you that his stun was broken as hell when he teamed up with Nunu or old Taric who also had a ranged point and click stun (you actualy got stun locked, only being able to move a step or two between stuns) The fact is some designs are bad for the game. his design was bad. That's all there is to it. You are asking for Riot to take this bad design and bring it back. I can tell you for a fact your still not going to be happy with him being all AS cause "he doesn't have any of his old mechanics". > There isn't going to be a way to bring him back to satisfy you. And this, again, was brought onto yourselves. > > The fact is you guys, all the way back before they started touching him (2 years ago), were ASKING for him to be deleted. You kept begging Riot to fix him, make him feel more like a "demonic warlord" and all that stuff, someone who commands the battlefield. So Riot took that as a reason to skip ALL the older champs to try and make YOU guys happy (Aatrox not being anywhere NEAR as old as champs who needed the work). That's your own fault that you got what you asked for and it wasn't what you wanted. And what's sadder is Riot is STILL trying to make you guys happy and your STILL not any closer to being happy. This is just Rengar mains all over again. How you can say his healing is unhealthy and than you make {{champion:517}} ? Actually i was not 1 of those who asked for him to be reworked and to work on him, i loved the way he was, if u go on my op.gg u will say i played him a lot every season since he was released (not much in s3, but but in other season i played him much more), and when they reworked him i almost never touched him, played maybe 3-4 games of new {{champion:266}} since his rework. I also didn't want old {{champion:14}} to be reworked, i almost don't like any rework, except maybe {{champion:39}} , but {{champion:266}} and {{champion:14}} are only 2 champs that Riot reworked from auto attacker into spell caster. Even if his w was problem, than why they didn't they changed that, but instead make complete new champion.
: His "core" was life steal and AA'ing and bad for the game. You can't balance around that. Either GW is going to make him worthless (case in point, mr. Health as a resource bar and an Ult that regens health {{champion:36}}) or he's going to be so broken stat wise he will be able to practically solo the entire enemy team (hi again {{champion:36}} ). You can't tell ME "he was fine the way he was". I remember his whole time in league. If he wasn't considered trash with people complaining about him needing a VGU, he was OP and had people complaining about him needing nerfed. I even remember Riot ASKING which people would rather see him keep and Life steal won out. They weren't asking that cause they were curious. They had to focus on one aspect or the other. That's what people picked. They liked his reliance on life steal identity and that's what stuck. If the Aatrox main collective mind didn't like that then they should have banned together to say they wanted the attack speed aspect over the life steal. You don't get it both ways. The Wukong kit update isn't going to preserve his one shot potential but still give him bruiser viability. A sacrifice has to be made somewhere. Poppy didn't get to keep her old Ult, Sion and Taric didn't get to keep their point ranged and click stuns. But even now Riot is STILL trying to make them happy KNOWING they have work to do on other champs (Ask a {{champion:43}} main how the work on her is going. Meanwhile Aatrox kit update #3). Right now, he's just a wrench in the works, all cause they are trying to make Aatrox mains happy without straight up breaking him, putting him back at square one.
> [{quoted}](name=Blue Moon Wolf,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bBBuy5mR,comment-id=000c00000000,timestamp=2019-05-11T02:14:42.354+0000) > > His "core" was life steal and AA'ing and bad for the game. You can't balance around that. Either GW is going to make him worthless (case in point, mr. Health as a resource bar and an Ult that regens health {{champion:36}}) or he's going to be so broken stat wise he will be able to practically solo the entire enemy team (hi again {{champion:36}} ). You can't tell ME "he was fine the way he was". I remember his whole time in league. If he wasn't considered trash with people complaining about him needing a VGU, he was OP and had people complaining about him needing nerfed. I even remember Riot ASKING which people would rather see him keep and Life steal won out. > > They weren't asking that cause they were curious. They had to focus on one aspect or the other. That's what people picked. They liked his reliance on life steal identity and that's what stuck. If the Aatrox main collective mind didn't like that then they should have banned together to say they wanted the attack speed aspect over the life steal. You don't get it both ways. The Wukong kit update isn't going to preserve his one shot potential but still give him bruiser viability. A sacrifice has to be made somewhere. Poppy didn't get to keep her old Ult, Sion and Taric didn't get to keep their point ranged and click stuns. > > But even now Riot is STILL trying to make them happy KNOWING they have work to do on other champs (Ask a {{champion:43}} main how the work on her is going. Meanwhile Aatrox kit update #3). Right now, he's just a wrench in the works, all cause they are trying to make Aatrox mains happy without straight up breaking him, putting him back at square one. {{champion:266}} his kit was auto attacker, as old {{champion:266}} main and many others we would agree that everyone would prefer at least his auto attack kit to stay, and abandon his w healing, if healing was problem, why they didn't just change his w instead of doing complete new champion with all new abilities and keeping only lifesteal, like wtf, that's not what i was asking for, they could contact any old{{champion:266}} main and 99% of us would say to keep his auto attacks, can you imagine{{champion:24}} or {{champion:23}} suddenly become spell casters with their auto attacks being useless? In the end i don't think there is 1% of {{champion:266}} mains that are happy with his rework, and i repeat again, it's not just rework, it's deleting old champion and making new one.
: Honestly I just don't think people will ever be happy. I remember hat he was like on release, the guy was broken. Either they nerf his stats to the point he was only useful when he Ulted or they buff him to the point where he doesn't need to ever use his Ult, being a tank/DPS at the same time, ALL while you had zero reason to turn off the healing from his W. We're better off with the new one and frankly Aatrox mains should be happy Riot is willing to bend over backwards for them so often. Only other champ who gets this much work is Ryze. Yea, they can't seem to get him right, but at least they take the time to TRY to fix him. More time then any champ should be getting focused on them seeing that we have over 140 now for Riot to keep an eye on.
> [{quoted}](name=Blue Moon Wolf,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bBBuy5mR,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-05-10T17:49:21.438+0000) > > Honestly I just don't think people will ever be happy. I remember hat he was like on release, the guy was broken. Either they nerf his stats to the point he was only useful when he Ulted or they buff him to the point where he doesn't need to ever use his Ult, being a tank/DPS at the same time, ALL while you had zero reason to turn off the healing from his W. > We're better off with the new one and frankly Aatrox mains should be happy Riot is willing to bend over backwards for them so often. Only other champ who gets this much work is Ryze. Yea, they can't seem to get him right, but at least they take the time to TRY to fix him. More time then any champ should be getting focused on them seeing that we have over 140 now for Riot to keep an eye on. New {{champion:266}} is spell caster Old {{champion:266}} is auto attacker It's not like they reworked him, they deleted old champ and made new one, you can't tell me "but the ult is similar or he still have some sort of lifesteal, because his core and kit has changed completely, i would rather play other champ that was more similar to old{{champion:266}} like {{champion:24}} {{champion:2}} than playing new one.
: Stop asking for a Aatrox revert.
New {{champion:266}} can stay, but just make new champion that will be like old {{champion:266}} , the only real reason he is reworked as i can see is because he wasn't popular, but instead of keeping his auto attack based kit, they changed to spell caster, witch is mine reason i don't like new {{champion:266}} . You say he was unhealthier because he is stat check, but they keeping Jax to be tier 1 top laner for months, so i don't think it's reason. You say his w is making him drain tank who just sustain and does nothing else, but you can buy {{item:3123}} {{item:3076}} {{item:3165}} and get {{summoner:14}} and make his heal so low than you can easily kill him, but people in lower division seems to just didn't play enough games to have that knowledge. In the end if they can't revert new {{champion:266}} just give us new champion that will be like old {{champion:266}}
Dahaaka (EUW)
: Matchmaking.
OP.GG shows rank for solo/duo ranked not for 3v3 Very small group of players play 3v3 ranked so yeah, you should expect it to be unbalanced matchmaking. If you play more games you will eventually climb to you rank even with unbalanced matchmaking, becuase there is chance to get better players on your side too.
: @RiotGames Please Do something About this
Yeah, you are right, it's Rito's matchmaking fault no ours, by now i should be LCS player but this matchmaking is so bad, gimme good team and i can beat Faker w/o problems. I am the best player in the world, it's just Rito's matchmaking is holding me down, i think i should purchase more RP, maybe it will fix the problem.
Haziv (EUW)
: Help/Question .
Yes, you will have border, it's separate thing.
: "you could doge" no i cant dodge bc i dont fucking know they are goning to troll
> [{quoted}](name=Suck On My Carry,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1xbR5mRE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-15T18:40:49.328+0000) > > "you could doge" no i cant dodge bc i dont fucking know they are goning to troll You can know: 1st go to op.gg and check them (fast way, when you are in champ select copy pasty every1 who joined in lobby and that all paste on op.gg and you will see all 5 players (including urself) statistics win/lose strikes main champs and current ranks 2nd you just said they picked "troll pick"
cars3n (NA)
: or just make riot disable auto fill in low ranks
> [{quoted}](name=Thaum1568,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=VbcGcLvl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-15T16:51:27.488+0000) > > or just make riot disable auto fill in low ranks Yes, but until they do that, we need to that manually
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: matchmaking is very fun
You could doge, and by statistics there is 50% chance for enemy team to have those trollers too. You can always try to contact Riot support if you are sure that they lost game purely on purpose.
Ader505 (EUNE)
: Autofill
You want to almost never get autofilled? Just restart que time before it reach aprox time. Never accept if someone doge, instead reset que time.
hotarse (NA)
: Just saying, "It's hidden MMR" doesn't make it right... MMR is bullshit. And since there's no way to see the MMR, there's no way to accurately judge matchmaking outside of what we do see. So yeah, downvotes totally justified in my mind. Matchmaking sucks.
> [{quoted}](name=hotarse,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iv6foPUg,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-04-14T01:45:15.953+0000) > > Just saying, "It's hidden MMR" doesn't make it right... MMR is bullshit. And since there's no way to see the MMR, there's no way to accurately judge matchmaking outside of what we do see. > So yeah, downvotes totally justified in my mind. Matchmaking sucks. Mmr is hidden number, but you can always know if your mmr is same as your rank, simply by your lp gains: If you have high lp gains(24 or more) your mmr is higher than your rank, and if you have low lp gains (17 or less) your mmr is lower than your rank. It doesn't work for new dia 4+ players because of bug.
kargish (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=GoDTroX 1v9,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iv6foPUg,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-04-13T22:10:55.026+0000) > > It does not show mmr as you think, it shows average rank. You are aware that combining 2x gold IV, 1x silve I and 2x unranked could in no reality give an average rank of gold IV right?
> [{quoted}](name=kargish,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iv6foPUg,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-14T11:59:23.949+0000) > > You are aware that combining 2x gold IV, 1x silve I and 2x unranked could in no reality give an average rank of gold IV right? How op.gg wrote avevrage tier: gold 4?? Well because simply they don't count unranked, they count only 2 gold IV and 1 silver and they divide with 3 so its gold IV average, they simply don't count unranked toward average tier (rank) and again it's not mmr it's rank ( tier) it has nothing to do with mmr, if you are gold 4 you can have mmr of silver player and play with silver players, or have high mmr and play against plats, but the result would be seen in lp gains as i said in down voted post. I am not sure why i am getting down voted so much, it seems people do not understand how matchmaking works and if they see someone tries to explain they just straight down vote it.
: > [{quoted}](name=GoDTroX 1v9,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iv6foPUg,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-04-13T23:38:46.920+0000) > > Well, the system doesn't work like that xd, at least not in solo/duo ranked. then, may i ask, how does it work? because from what i can tell this is exactly how it works. obviously my example was a bit over the top, in ranked iron and dia wont be matched but this is basically what happened many times before. bronze silver and gold players together in the same game cause gold - bronze = silver so lets balance 2 gold and 2 bronze with 6 silver players.
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iv6foPUg,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-04-13T23:42:10.611+0000) > > then, may i ask, how does it work? > because from what i can tell this is exactly how it works. > > obviously my example was a bit over the top, in ranked iron and dia wont be matched but this is basically what happened many times before. bronze silver and gold players together in the same game cause gold - bronze = silver so lets balance 2 gold and 2 bronze with 6 silver players. Screenshot please?
: rito be like: 1 diamond + 1 iron player is fine vs a gold player cause their average mmr is gold. thats not how the system should operate.
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iv6foPUg,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-04-13T23:32:51.474+0000) > > rito be like: > 1 diamond + 1 iron player is fine vs a gold player cause their average mmr is gold. > > thats not how the system should operate. Well, the system doesn't work like that xd, at least not in solo/duo ranked.
: Serious Question, What would we all do if the internet broke?
I would play Dota 2 in offline mod against unfair diff. bots. Play GTA San Andreas and other offline games i have on my PC, and also go to my current job. :P
kargish (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=GoDTroX 1v9,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iv6foPUg,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-13T19:06:44.521+0000) > > Yeah, all you see is average rank, but what you don't see is mmr, matchmaking is based on mmr not on ranks, those gold 4's might be on losing strike and have bad mmr, so they are placed to play against you. Uh... and the combined mmr of the enemy team was estimated to be gold 4. If they were on a losing streak, and their mmr was down with OP's, then they'd be estimated to be silver 3 regardless of their gold 4 rank. The point is you're pinning a silver 3 average MMR team against a gold 4 average MMR team.
> [{quoted}](name=kargish,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iv6foPUg,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-04-13T22:06:32.647+0000) > > Uh... and the combined mmr of the enemy team was estimated to be gold 4. If they were on a losing streak, and their mmr was down with OP's, then they'd be estimated to be silver 3 regardless of their gold 4 rank. > > The point is you're pinning a silver 3 average MMR team against a gold 4 average MMR team. It does not show mmr as you think, it shows average rank.
Blacklord (EUNE)
: Fair matchmaking
Yeah, they were better, but the difference is not that big as you say and may think. All your team was doing just fine, i played with team that on statistics have even ranks and should do fine, but they just hard lose/win, so you cant always lean on statistics and op.gg Matchmaking only try to match you against even mmr opponents regardless of their rank as i said. Tip for you, blaming matchmaking is not efficient way to climb through solo que, best way is to always try your best regardless of opponents you are matched against and how bad your team may seem to be compared to opponents. Only problem in matchmaking are smurfers but this game is not that case.
Blacklord (EUNE)
: Fair matchmaking
Yeah, all you see is average rank, but what you don't see is mmr, matchmaking is based on mmr not on ranks, those gold 4's might be on losing strike and have bad mmr, so they are placed to play against you. You should play ranked flex to see the the big difference in ranks and maybe in mmr too, in flex silver can play against plats, and gold can play against dias, but it's funny that they can't que together, so i would never suggest to play flex and expect balanced matchmaking, In solo/duo its kinda balanced, not always but most of the times. Mmr is purely defined on wins and loses, so if you hit losing strike you may have lower mmr than your rank and have low lp gains and big lp loses, but if you are on winning strikes your mmr might be higher than your rank and your lp gain will increase and but lp losses decrease. The best way to know your mmr is through your lp gain, it tells you how good your mmr is, for dia+ this might be incorrect and its because of Rito, they are trying to fix it, but currently we don't know when it's gonna be fixed.
: Old Aatrox Was SOOO Much Better
They say his w healing was unbalanced, but what can we say about {{champion:16}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:517}} they have insane heals too. Also tbh only bad thing about old {{champion:266}} is that he was unpopular,and that he felt pretty good when he is ahead and pretty bad when he is behind similar to {{champion:92}} .
: It's time to remove Auto-Fill for ranked
Riot will never delete autofill, simply because it reduce que time by x3 to x4 and its so huge in higher divisions. But i understand that it unhealthy for game, and tbh i hate when i have autofilled players in my team when i am in promos.
Rioter Comments
: Climbing the ladder ?
It's false, there is games you had not so bad teammates that you could won, you are just in bad mental state, blaming your team only mean that you are stucked in your skill level elo, trying your best and trying to increase team moral every game will help you win more games. When you have no longer impact on games that only means your skill level is not high enough to climb, and skill level does not not always mean winning lane or mechanics, but more about game knowledge (win conditions) and taking objectives and closing the game.
Rioter Comments
: Read this Perma ban< thanks
Possible reasons for your Perma ban is: 1. your chat is just too long (it's considered spamming) 2. you were giving up ( you are supposed to try to win) Possible solutions, if you consider continue playing this game: 1. Use mute when someone is tilting you or making you angry 2. Don't start the game if you are tiled or angry
shici (NA)
: New account
No, you can not get free account with all unlocked champions, simply because you are not streamer, more important you do not have partner program with Riot Games, so the only way is to make new account and level up to 30, you will have around 20 champs by reaching level 30.
: I got banned for having my account hacked
Go to riot support account recovery, they will ask questions about your account, if you prove that its your account they may unban you.
Rovada (NA)
: Suggestion/Remake/Loss Prevention...etc
It's good idea, but there is 1 problem that players could abuse it and if they have premade 1 of them could just go afk and the other will have reduced lp lost, also there could be games where players would blame and tilt worst player so that he would leave so they can get reduced lp lost. Riot also told us before how many negative impacts there will be if they try to do anything with that kind of leavers.
Vortex L9 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=GoDTroX 1v9,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kFdu2svE,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2019-01-21T15:31:30.452+0000) > > I would like to ask you, > 1. When was your last time logging into this account before it has been banned? > 2. Did you recive any punishments for toxic behavior on this account before this permaban? > 3. Was there someone near you when you were trying to log in into your account, so that he could see your password when you were typing it? > 4. Did you play from only 1 IP address on this account? > Riot support said that there was no signs of account being compromised whatsoever. 1)I dont remember specifcally time and date tbh. I didnt log in for 3 days i think cause i was playing on other accs(my accs) 2)Yes. Not only this acc but another acc as well. Some chat bans and 14 bays suspend. After that I managed to reach level 2-3 honor on both of them and im happy! 3)My parents probably. And maybe back in 2010 when i played one time on a net cafe. But i changed email and password some years later. 4)3 IPs. You can see in the 3rd pic on the link i posted the guy says "while the actions on your account performed by someone else".
> [{quoted}](name=Vortex L9,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kFdu2svE,comment-id=00140000,timestamp=2019-01-21T16:10:13.722+0000) > You can see in the 3rd pic on the link i posted the guy says &quot;while the actions on your account performed by someone else&quot;. Yeah, that was from 1st riot support, he probably didn't understand you clearly and didn't even checked, but in the very end, they told you there was no signs of account being compromised whatsoever. It's just strange that hacker just played few games of champs that you play too, also that he didn't change email/password of your account and anything but playing and getting you banned. I don't understand what was the benefit of hacker doing such a thing. Also you had trouble getting your account checked if there was actually hacker, because you had toxic behavior history ( you were punished before) In the end it's hard to belive if you are actually speaking "trurth" , becuase of your match history, your toxic behavior history and litheraly no benefits for hacker that posibly was playing.
Vortex L9 (EUNE)
: Unfair ban due to hack?
I would like to ask you, 1. When was your last time logging into this account before it has been banned? 2. Did you recive any punishments for toxic behavior on this account before this permaban? 3. Was there someone near you when you were trying to log in into your account, so that he could see your password when you were typing it? 4. Did you play from only 1 IP address on this account? Riot support said that there was no signs of account being compromised whatsoever.
Drukna (NA)
: Any reformed players here?
1st what you can do is mute all at the start of the game, just to be safe, but dont mute pings ( mute pings only if it tilts you when your teammates spam) 2nd try to tell yourself bad things that your teammates could tell you, its for making yourself tilt-proof, but i am not sure if it will work for you. 3rd try to find good players that will not flame/trashtalk you and play with them. There is few tips that you can try, and tell us if it helped you.
Rylalei (EUNE)
: Question about Zed, the most annoying assassin to face of them all
{{item:3191}} 1100 gold item not 1300 as you said, and if you are so scare of Zed being able to somehow kill you, buy {{item:1029}} and 4 {{item:2003}} and you will be much safer.
Rylalei (EUNE)
: It's not about lane management, it's about when you outplay him, his range, safety and passive make him still go even, unless he's a complete noob. Veigar's thing is to play from afar and farm, cool, you do you, but if I outplay you and shove you under tower, you're bound to miss farm, for Zed is different due to his passive and due to his harass and engage range, going to harass him under tower can result in me taking unnecesarely damage or letting him free farm the way thanks to his passive. That's not lane management, it's an unfair advantage as anyone who gets shoved under tower is bound to miss cs if they don't play it perfectly, everyone but Zed.
If Zed go even in laning phase, you can count it as his lost lane, he is supposed to kill you, if he doesn't he will be useless, poke zed under turret when he tries to kill your range minions, that how you are not in risk of being killed, you say that you should punish Zed when you outplay him, but thats actually what you do, if you take good trades you can keep doing it, eventually he will need to go back and you will have higher cs than he has. 50% win rate is actually balanced win rate, he has big ban rate because for most people he is anoying to play against, wich you can do also, just ban him in champion select and you are fine, as it seems he is the only problem to you, if riot nerfed anything on him he would drop bellow 50% win rate, and than it would litheraly mean that he is weak and useless.

GoDTroX 1v9

Level 216 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion