: You know I just recently had a game were my botlane managed to give a kaisa like 10 kills in 10 minutes and my midlaner go 0 5 who was threatening to leave if we didn't ff at 15. But he got a shut down and ended up staying and we ended up winning. It's almost like 90% of what it takes to win is positivity. It sounds corny it sound fake but it's true I try so hard to defuse mental boomers but they are the reason why I lose a good chunk of my games and it's sad.
> [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5FNJEE0Q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-14T15:41:45.254+0000) > > You know I just recently had a game were my botlane managed to give a kaisa like 10 kills in 10 minutes and my midlaner go 0 5 who was threatening to leave if we didn't ff at 15. But he got a shut down and ended up staying and we ended up winning. It's almost like 90% of what it takes to win is positivity. It sounds corny it sound fake but it's true I try so hard to defuse mental boomers but they are the reason why I lose a good chunk of my games and it's sad. pfff that is for noobs, my xayah ended the game with 0 11 and naut with 1 9 score
Glîtchy (NA)
: What champ makes you salty like no other and why?
: That incoming Leesin buff is disgusting,
: Because adcs aren’t worth the investment anymore. We can’t kill bruisers anymore because they all heal for their entire health bars, and we die to a sneeze from any other class without counterplay. At this point adc is just a glorified objective nuke.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vxNMwgmk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-04T14:42:03.752+0000) > > Because adcs aren’t worth the investment anymore. We can’t kill bruisers anymore because they all heal for their entire health bars, and we die to a sneeze from any other class without counterplay. At this point adc is just a glorified objective nuke. {{champion:145}} : *exists* {{champion:81}} : *exists* {{champion:51}} : *exists*
: "We overnerfed Riven"
Shahamut (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GrãñðmãstêrShãçø,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KYwQGVPX,comment-id=002200000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T19:00:32.302+0000) > > Brother next to brother, Jungler next to the Jungler Have they listed the changes yet? out of curiosity.
> [{quoted}](name=Shahamut,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KYwQGVPX,comment-id=0022000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T19:03:09.370+0000) > > Have they listed the changes yet? out of curiosity. It is somewhere in the latest dev post in the dev corner
Shahamut (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GrãñðmãstêrShãçø,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KYwQGVPX,comment-id=0022,timestamp=2019-09-02T18:37:10.189+0000) > > I as a {{champion:35}} player completely agree with you, my boy is getting almost a full revert in 9.20 so should Skarner > > THE SHACO MAINS SUPPORT YOU JUNGLE BRO SAY WHAT?! THATS AWESOME! CONGRATS BRO! Thanks for the support <3
> [{quoted}](name=Shahamut,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KYwQGVPX,comment-id=00220000,timestamp=2019-09-02T18:55:13.857+0000) > > SAY WHAT?! THATS AWESOME! CONGRATS BRO! Thanks for the support <3 Brother next to brother, Jungler next to the Jungler
: Because it also has all the chromas in it, which brings us to the question of why the hell is there so many chromas on skins now. Before it was 5-6 chromas, now we're reaching 8 chromas.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qdEj6LEa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-01T15:01:19.074+0000) > > Because it also has all the chromas in it, which brings us to the question of why the hell is there so many chromas on skins now. > > Before it was 5-6 chromas, now we're reaching 8 chromas. or 27 like on K6
Shahamut (NA)
: What Skarner mains REALLY want...
I as a {{champion:35}} player completely agree with you, my boy is getting almost a full revert in 9.20 so should Skarner THE SHACO MAINS SUPPORT YOU JUNGLE BRO
Meddler (NA)
: We're testing a range of things. Sharing below, please note these aren't confirmed and wouldn't necessarily all ship even if they did work out. We haven't done full power testing for example so this is a list of things being tried NOT a proposed change list. Goal is for both AD and AP Shaco to be well supported builds with each having a distinct playstyle. P * Bonus damage on targets you're behind or that are feared * Passive attacks can crit * Deceive benefits from passive to some degree Q * Stealth to 2.5-3.5 by level * Lower CD, CD doesn't reduce if triggering Deceive's bonus damage * AD ratio down, bonus damage can crit though * AP ratio removed E * Deals magic damage instead of physical * Bonus AD ratio in addition to AP ratio * 50% increased damage on enemies below 30% instead of 0-50% increased damage by enemy missing health R * Boxes trigger immediately and fear duration is 1.5s flat * Explosion damage reduced
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=Inh8Ut1d,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-08-30T15:04:27.341+0000) > > We're testing a range of things. Sharing below, please note these aren't confirmed and wouldn't necessarily all ship even if they did work out. We haven't done full power testing for example so this is a list of things being tried NOT a proposed change list. Goal is for both AD and AP Shaco to be well supported builds with each having a distinct playstyle. > > > > P > > * Bonus damage on targets you're behind or that are feared > * Passive attacks can crit > * Deceive benefits from passive to some degree > > Q > > * Stealth to 2.5-3.5 by level > * Lower CD, CD doesn't reduce if triggering Deceive's bonus damage > * AD ratio down, bonus damage can crit though > * AP ratio removed > > E > > * Deals magic damage instead of physical > * Bonus AD ratio in addition to AP ratio > * 50% increased damage on enemies below 30% instead of 0-50% increased damage by enemy missing health > > R > > * Boxes trigger immediately and fear duration is 1.5s flat > * Explosion damage reduced I don't like the boxes still staying they should be removed and damage added back, also the q should just stay on a flat duration like 3 or 3.5 seconds like it was pre-rework
: [GAMEPLAY] Riven's Q With 100% Consistency Fails to Deal Damage
: Is anyone else convinced Riot doesnt know how to balance Toplane?
tbf how do you balance like what 60 champions for one role
: Riot, what do potions taste like?
They probably taste disgusting like in the harry potter books, for example the polyjuice potion is just straight up disgusting
: When you only play ranked to get end-of-year gold rewards
: Is it just me or is the quality of the game going downhill hard
: Champion releases aren't as bad though: even if theres a disproportion in favor of female champions lately, we still have pyke and sylas to give some sort of representation, unlike prestige skins who only got Aatrox and Fizz just for good measure...
> [{quoted}](name=PaffWasTaken,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=eQ5L0XEg,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-26T21:16:07.684+0000) > > Champion releases aren't as bad though: even if theres a disproportion in favor of female champions lately, we still have pyke and sylas to give some sort of representation, unlike prestige skins who only got Aatrox and Fizz just for good measure... Yeah; i understand your point but certain sites about league's champions exist and whenever they get new skins people go to those sites cuz, new "art"
Bazerka (NA)
: I'm on my lunch break again! Lets chat :D
: The worst crime ever committed.
Kai Guy (NA)
: (Hail of blades has a fun lil interaction with Trist E btw. Keep it on the downlow.)
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1AtfAFAq,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-08-28T20:40:08.464+0000) > > (Hail of blades has a fun lil interaction with Trist E btw. Keep it on the downlow.) No prob sire, ;)
Kai Guy (NA)
: When ever i see posts about damage and 1 shotting
: > [{quoted}](name=GrãñðmãstêrShãçø,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B3KqLlte,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-28T13:00:04.103+0000) > > i can play on my laptop only during the fridays and weekends, so I am really happy that I will be able to play League on the go Yeah, it still unofficial, so nothing is sure yet, but youtube is kinda "flooded" with many videos. Either way, it will probably take long time before full release in Asia and we can only guess if EU/NA release will happen at the same time.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B3KqLlte,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-28T13:03:19.247+0000) > > Yeah, it still unofficial, so nothing is sure yet, but youtube is kinda "flooded" with many videos. Either way, it will probably take long time before full release in Asia and we can only guess if EU/NA release will happen at the same time. Yeah, still I would play even on chinese even though I understand nothing of it because I need league
: That Annie E buff might actually make her finally viable
: So, LoL for mobiles is proly on the way, thoughts?
i can play on my laptop only during the fridays and weekends, so I am really happy that I will be able to play League on the go
: Is riot racism?
Bruh, Canadians aren't even a separate race lol
: A Poem
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: I mean, as long as you're trying to win i would say it's not bannable Wasn't MF support a thing at some point? And i've seen ashe support a few times too
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=INesBIpe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-28T07:08:22.183+0000) > > I mean, as long as you're trying to win i would say it's not bannable > > Wasn't MF support a thing at some point? And i've seen ashe support a few times too It was a thing even in pro play back in the day
Mythrandill (EUNE)
: The crap gamemode that you all have been waiting for is heading to pbe
: nah.
> [{quoted}](name=LukieeAwakens,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3NUYpz21,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-27T18:59:57.530+0000) > > nah. nice
: Reminder that bans are supposed to be strategically used on counters
Wants to play Shaco, cuz main *all other junglers* EXIST Ah, shiet here we go again
: It's amazing how players get to plat without knowing how to play around a Kayle
I actually just hide under my tower if I can't fight anyone as maokai, for example if i am vs a renekton i just wait for the minions to get to mi tower since that is my only chance of my survival
TehNACHO (NA)
: https://i.imgur.com/GWH287d.jpg[/img]
> [{quoted}](name=TehNACHO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P5fo1TxA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-25T19:12:56.771+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/GWH287d.jpg[/img] ;))))))
: Yes ! Shen jungle, so the whole ninja team can be : {{champion:84}} Top {{champion:85}} : Support {{champion:98}} : Jungle {{champion:238}} : Mid And we need an ADC ninja.
> [{quoted}](name=StormBladeMaster,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P5fo1TxA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-25T17:19:02.978+0000) > > Yes ! Shen jungle, so the whole ninja team can be : > > {{champion:84}} Top > {{champion:85}} : Support > {{champion:98}} : Jungle > {{champion:238}} : Mid > > And we need an ADC ninja. kennen
Sukishoo (NA)
: Oo I could see that
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=UtU6EMQE,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-25T13:35:09.893+0000) > > Oo I could see that i mean it looks corrupted tbf and maybe adding a bit of purple who knows
Sukishoo (NA)
: What would book be in that skin?
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=UtU6EMQE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-25T13:10:10.188+0000) > > What would book be in that skin? the eating book from harry potter maybe?
Zac x Me (NA)
: The old ingame UI
Yeah, but the problem is riot decided not to keep league's old medievalish style because they wanted to replace it with a more futuristic one, that is why we will never have the old one back, the sad truth that everything is so futuristic, for example I like the legacy skins quite a bit better than the modern ones, but yeah, the old personality was replaced with shallowness-
: +60 ms ping increase since yesterday
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: When EU doesn't even have clash
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=Bnwe3Azr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-24T20:03:40.344+0000) > > When EU doesn't even have clash i feel you ;(
: With all the negative press going around of Riot's greed this would be an insanely smart PR move and help the planet. There is literally no downsides to doing this.
> [{quoted}](name=Toþykachu,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=6ZPzI6f6,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-24T14:21:36.858+0000) > > With all the negative press going around of Riot's greed this would be an insanely smart PR move and help the planet. There is literally no downsides to doing this. there is one though, less money because they have to give some away for our future
CLG ear (NA)
: the sad thing is that there are plenty of non-scummy ways Riot could generate revenue
Old champion ability icons PLS LET ME USE SHACO's OLD ABILITY ICONS
Rewt (NA)
: wasnt S7 the release of Lethality? Cause I remember getting killed in 1 auto by a lethality graves in S7
> [{quoted}](name=Rewt,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eUPsL3EA,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-23T20:52:51.267+0000) > > wasnt S7 the release of Lethality? Cause I remember getting killed in 1 auto by a lethality graves in S7 the patch when it got semi fixed so it scaled with enemies' lvl and not yours
Rewt (NA)
: s5 was cancer. it was tank meta. I remember having a fight where I as Maokai and my opponent as Vladimere fought aa teamfight we were the only survivors. we then survived until the teams respawned and came back to the fight. i never want to see that again
> [{quoted}](name=Rewt,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eUPsL3EA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-23T20:01:20.401+0000) > > s5 was cancer. it was tank meta. I remember having a fight where I as Maokai and my opponent as Vladimere fought aa teamfight we were the only survivors. we then survived until the teams respawned and came back to the fight. > > i never want to see that again yeah, but it was still better than dying instantly, atleast we could try here you can't even try, but I believe season 7 would be a better place to start at
: Why is Aurelion Sol being nerfed?!
I think that 90% of champs must be nerfed to lower the damage in the game, buffing yet another champ is a big nono even if he needs it, like ASol, honestly revert the game to s7 and let's go from there and see what can be done because s5 will never ever happen again :(
9NexterCz9 (EUNE)
: Which story would you like to move forward after demacia ?
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: >...because he does no damage only his items deal damage :)))))))) So you're telling me that Shaco is stronger with items, just like any other champion? Yea, you sure are not a biased Shaco main that just wants an easy way to kill people but hey, Qiyana is the problem. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=fhEM4Jn9,comment-id=0001000000000002,timestamp=2019-08-20T22:33:34.381+0000) > > So you're telling me that Shaco is stronger with items, just like any other champion? > Yea, you sure are not a biased Shaco main that just wants an easy way to kill people but hey, Qiyana is the problem. > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} No i am not biased i am speaking the truth, look at rengars scaling and shacos, one is way more useful without items and one is completely dependent on them
: OTP when they decided to climb with 1 champion ONLY
Not if you play a melee minion called Shaco {{champion:35}}
: Silver 1
I did it somehow AKA I HAD A DUO THAT DIDN'T INT
: League of Legends is purgatory and I am a sinner
So your punishment is a 1000 years of ranked?
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=GrãñðmãstêrShãçø,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=fhEM4Jn9,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-19T19:37:06.278+0000) > > Shaco is currently a Duskblade not a champion but a duskblade he has no damage and he can't do much so he is in the gutter so yeah revise your logic, because he does no damage only his items deal damage :)))))))) Not Biased at all
> [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=fhEM4Jn9,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-20T11:27:30.658+0000) > > Not Biased at all Oh I am sorry for spitting actual facts
Bazerka (NA)
: Anyone wanna play in the clash beta?
: idk, as someone who has played a LOT of Qiyana, it seems really easy to be ANNOYING with her. Spamming stealth fields, kiting near river, and insta blowing up squishies with an electrocute rotation later on. And her bases feel a bit crazy. She is awful in bases though.
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JPkm7oto,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-18T22:38:03.493+0000) > > idk, as someone who has played a LOT of Qiyana, it seems really easy to be ANNOYING with her. Spamming stealth fields, kiting near river, and insta blowing up squishies with an electrocute rotation later on. And her bases feel a bit crazy. > > She is awful in bases though. this basically
Show more

GrãñðmãstêrShãçø

Level 199 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion