: I’m not gonna say they did well, but they have positive kill participation. I’m sorry, but they don’t look like they were trolling.
Dude he die 17 times -.- that is not troll ? My adc die 9 i die 5 that is 14 HE IS ALONE 17
: you gotta stop trolling with your 35 assists >:((((((((( yeah the system is rigged towards warding, so I suggest buying a sightstone and spamming 300 wards in base every game just do it
http://prntscr.com/hffzb4 i had wards all game :)
B4NX (NA)
: Looks like u trolled as much as anyone with that build
zoe had 9/0 on bot with me suport so :) we did good job
archerno1 (EUNE)
: Soraka support, no sightstone, ludens echo...
http://prntscr.com/hffzb4 http://prntscr.com/hffy2z no sighstone ok
: you gotta stop trolling with your 35 assists >:((((((((( yeah the system is rigged towards warding, so I suggest buying a sightstone and spamming 300 wards in base every game just do it
i ward probably 50 times this game and i sold it at end
: WHEN WILL THIS STOP RIOT WHEN?
I sold sightstone in 60 minute to have more abylity power because they one shot them find this game and see how much wards did i put this game
Rioter Comments
: Reminder of GOOD MATCHMAKING
IF SOMEONE CAN CARRY GAMES LIKE THIS PLS TELL ME HOW BECAUSE GREAT RIOT WILL NEVER FIX THIS
: Rito stop giving me Annie in every level up capsule its becoming a meme XD
I MUST SAY RIOT HAS GREAT MATCHMAKING FLAWLESS SYSTEM KEEP UP WITH GREAT WORK
Rioter Comments
: FLAWLESS MATCHMAKING HITS AGAIN :D
Reminder to rito to fix this
: There has been alot of feedback since the preseason.
Bunch of stuff? you cant buy champions you want in monts that is how great they are and there matchmaking is the worst matchmaking ever created.Where are tutorials, why i see rengar suport malphite mid there are no tutorials for braindead people and that is why they all troll and feed every single game.And they dont try to fix that :).And flame is big part of that to.They dont know that you should not fight in every minute
: Stop forcing losses by matching with horrible players
There Matchmaking is the worst matchmaking ever created i had 2 bronza and 2 silver 4 against 2 plat and 2 gold there system sucks and rengar sup ofc against xayah and rakan :) he gave them 3 kills in 5 minutes
Jabbic (NA)
: Match making is broken?
They will never fix it
Rioter Comments
Xyrov (EUW)
: Dodge button
WHEN SOME MORON COMES IN YOUR QUE AND INSTANT LOCK YOU WANNA DODGE TRUST ME BECAUSE HE WILL 99% FEED OR TROLL THIS IS THE GOOD IDEA AND MAYBE THEY FIX THERE BROKEN SHIT SYSTEM :D
: Does Riot actually listen to our feedback?
https://prnt.sc/hazsit https://prnt.sc/hb0s0t Just see this and you will see that matchmaking is so great, it works flawless as they say.And trust me this matchmaking was before preseason as well i they do not try to fix it they try to make changes so they get more money because they are so greedy beyond everything.The changes is for getting more money not to get better game experience.AND YOU KNOW HOW THEY LISTEN HEARD ON ONE EAR LEFT ON ANOTHER :D
: *I wrote most of this last night and just finished it off over lunch...hoping it all makes sense/flows. I'm typing this as a reply to this thread in general, not necessarily to the OP. I'll echo what Calad said in that we pay attention to the boards/reddit/twitter/youtube etc etc more than players realize. Walking around the office, it's super common to see people pouring over threads, reading player feedback and reactions to the latest patch, feature, CG, skin etc. We ourselves are players, but by keeping in touch with the community we can understand and keep a better pulse for how something will be received, or what's paining the players at the moment. This requires walking a very fine however. Pivoting to every demand/request from Reddit/boards can mean we hyper focus on a portion of players that doesn't represent even close to the majority of our players base - players in western countries can have completely different opinions than players in eastern countries on specific topics. It also means that we're devoting time solving temporary problems when we should be working on longer term solutions or bigger bets that can help push League forward. This is super contentious as the OP points out - working on things for the future means we're not solving player pain now - and we may need to find a better balance here looking back on the latter half of this season. Let me illustrate some of that risk with an example. I personally was pretty involved in the "Enemy Vision Here" ping, I'd seen a thread crop up to the top of Reddit again, and it was one that I'd wanted for YEARS and just made sense, so I pulled in people from a few teams around me to get it put together and shipped. That comes at a cost though. The engineer and vfx artist were in the last few weeks of development on Urgot, the audio designer was finishing up some work on skins, our QA was testing stuff that fell out of the usual day to day, and I wasn't doing the work I'd usually be doing. Was it worth it? I think so, but could Urgot have been that much better if the engineer and vfx artist were only focusing on him? Potentially. Or maybe that was time the engineer could have spent prototyping an ability for Eve (the other champ he was working on). I'm not illustrating this to illicit some form of pity, because at the end of the day working on League is a job, it's a job we love, but it's a job and we're expected to do things while we're at our desks. What I'm trying to illustrate is that jumping on every request or bit of feedback from players can cause us to deviate or lose sight of the bigger thing we're working towards, all the little things can add up to a lot of timelines slipping. We also don't always agree, hell, even the community doesn't always agree with eachother. Look at jungle plants from last pre-season, or elemental dragons, or even Rift Herald from this midseason. When they first were teased, some players were up in arms about them, while others loved the idea. We listen to feedback, and we frequently iterate based on it, but it would worry me if we suddenly stopped taking risks and pushing big new changes simply because a vocal minority voiced opinions against them. I'm not saying that they're wrong, but that we have to be careful with how often we adjust course, and how often we stick to our called shots and push forward lest we only end up shipping changes that are always vanilla (this goes for new champs, VGUs, reworks, systems changes, balance tuning, skins, etc etc). In regards to why you may not see as much Rioter participation you (or we) would like, it's likely because engaging can be very sharp double edged sword. Speaking as a Rioter means any sentence you write is likely to be taken as an official statement from the company in regards to our stance on the game and our plans with it. It's also likely to be dissected and held under the microscope by everyone - but especially when your statement jives with another players opinion. To use a very current example. I'd been talking with some players about ancient coin gold generation on this [thread](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/EMqpe7dX-ste-still-sucks-riot-you-know-what-you-have-to-do?comment=000a00080000), when one player asked what my opinion of sightstone was, I gave a reply, and the next thing I know there was [this post](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/78hxxu/riot_maplenectar_id_really_prefer_if_supports/) on the front page of reddit where my comment and credibility was being shredded. In the thread I was in it seemed like a pretty innocent question, and I didn't think twice about posting my reply, but had I known it was going to get the level of scrutiny it did (which I should have seen coming), I probably would have either just avoided replying to save myself the struggle, or taken much much longer to write a perfect reply that had the lowest chance of being misconstrued as a direction I personally was championing for League. Combine that with the fact that the number of Rioters who can **actually** engage in the topics you guys are super passionate about (we are too), and you're down to ~20-30 people that have the context, the experience, and the knowledge to actually give a detailed reply. It can be easier to just read a thread on the boards, and then talk about it with co-workers if we think there's something there than to engage in what will likely turn into a multi threaded conversation with a bunch of people who all have varying opinions on a subject. I feel bad when I drop a one liner on a post and then never go back to the comments on it, but I'm also trying to juggle my day to day responsibilities at work, and then my role as a father and husband and I have to prioritize my time. It feels crappy, but I prefer to touch base when I can even if it's the bare minimum than just stay silent just because I'm not always able to have an in depth conversation. None of this is to say that we ourselves make the right decisions each and every time, and it would be blatantly false to do so. We fuck up, but when we do we try to correct as quickly as possible. We constantly seek to improve the quality of our work with each and every patch, and we're also trying to find ways to be more transparent with our decisions to more of our player base than just those on Reddit and the boards. Even if we managed to convince people here on a direction we're taking, we still have a long ways to go to inform players in every other region of those same decisions - and that's a problem we're actively trying to solve. I hope this doesn't come across as hand wavey and dismissive of the sentiment. If you feel like we don't listen to feedback there's certainly something that's leading to that feeling and we need to figure that out, but the solution can't be "change things to match what the community thinks is correct", since that can be the right move just as often as it can be incorrect.
Matchmaking is broken fix it in near future and be less greedy
Meteora (NA)
: Every game seems one-sided .. no really like EVERY game.
https://prnt.sc/hazsit https://prnt.sc/hb0s0t Just see this and you will see that matchmaking is so great, it works flawless as they say.And trust me this matchmaking was before preseason as well i they do not try to fix it they try to make changes so they get more money because they are so greedy beyond everything.THIS IS THE ONLY REASON :D
Jabbic (NA)
: Match making is broken?
https://prnt.sc/hazsit https://prnt.sc/hb0s0t Just see this and you will see that matchmaking is so great, it works flawless as they say.And trust me this matchmaking was before preseason as well and they do not try to fix it they try to make changes so they get more money because they are so greedy beyond everything.
Dessem (EUW)
: > How much is free loot valued, when we're willing to roll the dice? It's not free if I pay for it, though, and that's ultimately what's at the crux here. I've been buying a product, of which Riot suddenly lowers the value but not price. And a bunch are taking to the forums to defend that. Normally consumers are angry when they pay the same but receive less.
You are just stupid if you spend money on this game :) they are just to much greedy :)
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Cactopus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fRZopjhE,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2017-11-12T18:53:04.273+0000) > > This orange essence thing is a spicy one but I'll take my best shot at addressing it. The most honest answer it comes down to is that we wanna be able to spread out orange essence type loot and rewards across multiple systems without having to take an additional huge revenue hit at the same time that we're making runes free. > > I'll explain what I mean. > > Basically, when we first started giving out skins and stuff through the loot system, the only way you could get it was by > > 1) paying for it > or > 2) earning it through the mastery chests. > > Going into 2018 you're also gonna get skin content through things like events and honor (lets call them "orange shards" since we're really talking about anything that can be disenchanted into orange essence). We lowered the disenchant rate on shards, and we're giving out more shards. > > So that's what I mean by spreading it across multiple systems. I think we'll actually have to wait and see whether players feel that the additional shards from the other systems make up for the disenchant rate changes. Preseason shipped with some other upgrades to loot like bad luck protection and chances for double drops in chests, and I think we'll have to wait and see how that feels for players before we'll know. > > Now, there's another question implied here, which I think also bears addressing: **"Why can't Riot just give us more orange essence and more shards?"** > > The answer is that we make money on League through RP sales, and we want to be really responsible about how much we cut into RP sales when giving away stuff. Giving away skins and cosmetics through our in-games systems is something we have to manage really carefully—if it becomes to easy to earn orange essence and shards, RP sales would go down a lot (why pay for it when you can just get skins for free?). Even though League is free to play, we do need to make money and manage it responsibly so we can reinvest it back into the game. That's why making cosmetics too easy to get for free would be irresponsible for us, as a business. > > I know it's hard to get excited about an explanation like this, but I hope it makes sense! Kicking those who are split with microtransaction in the bollocks in this way won't help you get more money, in fact it will have a negative effect on the split users, and those that were already into the microtransactions, making you lose even more money. If you already made the skin reward system work, why screw it up when it was working. There was no justifiable reason to do this other than shortsighted greed. You should not have implemented the system with higher shard rewards to begin with, and then lower the shard rewards later on. PS: The amount of skin shard rewards have not encreased, honor capsules and level up rewards don't give any of those so the excuse of getting more skin shards now is statistically false.
"shortsighted greed" Nice sad legend they are so greedy :)
: this has nothing to do with matchmaking, trolling is a player problem,
They get 2 golds and 2 silvers and i get lvl 14 and lvl 22 that has nothing to do with match making?
: FIX THE BROKEN THE WORST MATCHMAKING EVER CREATED
http://prntscr.com/hb0s0t new game same good match making gj riot :)
Rioter Comments
BabyNaix (NA)
: Project ashe has a cooler dance
Yea vayne dance sucks but skin very good
Rioter Comments
Modi (NA)
: Recognizing internal issues (no matter what kind of issue) is extremely difficult. Making an effort, to change can be even harder. You should be proud of your introspection and your effort to learn. There are a great many people who refuse to learn or change (just look at this board for evidence). I will say there are many ways to disagree while still being respectful. Also, try not to feed the forum trolls, they are worse than in-game trolls.
"many people who refuse to learn or change" you are right about that, but they are in rito not here :)
Jbels (NA)
: Let's take a minute to realize
They create champs for the same age players they think play this game XD that new champ in the first time big change like this is one BIG JOKE XD
: Explain to me how this was abusive chat/harrasment and deserving a 15-day ban please.
IF you say as much as 5 words they will ban you and say you were toxic or something like that and will get you ban they ban 100 of people or more in one day for that xD flawless system that has proven many times over as they say xDD
: Who cares what the others said tho, you are accountable for what you do disregarding the reason for you to do it.
I dont like but he is right, that is unfortunately the flawless system XD
: Thoughts on getting banned from the boards
They are so many people like you tnx to flawless system :)
: I got banned for aggressively defending myself during a game?
: New Champ: Zoe, the Aspect of Twilight preview
This champ is a joke xD lol, maybe they should invest more time in fixing flawless system then to make this kind of thing "champs"
: Streamers aren't treated any differently by the automated system than average players like you or me. If he was reported for that game it's extremely likely he'll get banned.
He is in que starting new game :D flawless system
: All I'm seeing is you digging yourself a deeper hole. You want a system without a brain to learn while you, someone with a brain, refuse to. You don't know how to enjoy the game more consistently and rather than learn what you can enjoy you insist it's someone else's fault. You think you're the only one with trolls in your games? You think you're the only one who gets feeders? Everyone here gets them too, but you don't see us getting banned because we know how to keep our cool.
Now i saw one streamer sad kys in chat he will not get ban :)
: Send proof. Never heard of some known streamer saying SoloQ is dead.
: Permabaned
If you create new and start over remember to NEVER WRITE ANYTHING INTO CHAT.No matter what you say they will find something to ban you for trust me :)
: Permabaned
They will not unbann you no matter what.You can start with new.As they say under any circumstances we will not lift suspension
: Champion selection trolling
Dont type anything into chat that will get you ban because there police is you can mute flamers but you can get ban for saying ff or kid.
: Not Sure if I have been banned, or if this is a regular thing that happens
Porocles (NA)
: Not sure here, what Halloween thing are you referring to?
Can you tell us the progress on fixing the system?Good players is getting punished because of it
: Like i said the system works for flamers/toxic people, just look at pretty much every thread in player behavior. Riot has admitted to the system not really working for trolls and feeders. Yes they usually all come back and there's nothing that can be done about that, but they go back to their habits and get banned again.
They can spend more time trying to fix it insted of bann good players who cant play because of them.And instead of justify how shit system nor rly work they can make tutorial on how to play like:wave control possion in fight how to farm where to ward and shit like that.There would be a lot less trollers and feeders when they would delete there shit system and not ban good players who try hard every game and get shit matchmaking .
: You're *still* blaming others instead of looking at what you can do in a situation. You're failing to learn from your mistakes, and that's what has lead you to this point.
if brainless system learned from there mistakes trollers and feeders would never exist.And you would be able to play normal game with normal people and you would have fun in every game not in a 5 out of 50
: UnFair bans
Dont listen this shit trash heads here SYSTEM IS SHIT THEY WILL BAN MANY MORE GOOD PLAYERS AND TROLLERS AND FEEDERS WILL CONTINUE TO PLAY THAT'S IT GL HF
: "Are we as players supposed to just endure constant belittling from other players until we lose our own cool and get banned?" The answer - YES. RIOT GAMES MAKES THIS HAPPEN. I play lots of games, different varieties both console and pc and I don't think any other game is more toxic than this community. In the history of video games.
roit shit makes that happen absolutly right give this guy a medal. Keep up
Lemmy (NA)
: Here's the thing with the ban system. It doesn't take player performance into account, unless you're feeding or purposefully being a detriment to your team, and if you get reported in a match the system doesn't care about the other people that are in your match. YOU are the one that got reported. That's all the system looks at. I've had many a times where people have threatened to report me because they are toxic and salty, and I don't know if they actually have, but if they did I have yet to suffer a punishment. If the person reports me for being offensive or something, but I haven't said anything in chat, why would I get a ban? They throw it out as just another butthurt player that needs to get over it. I know you're probably tired of hearing it, but mute them! We even can mute their pings, so we don't have to constantly see ??????? all over our character models anymore, it's great! just /muteall at the start of a game, or hit Tab and next to each player's name you'll see buttons that allow you to mute different forms of communication, from EVERY person in the game. Do things slip through the cracks? Absolutely. It happens. It sucks. But it is what it is. Just mute, report, and move on. (So long as the person is actually being toxic, not just because they did something you didn't like). In regards to the jg/support being the most scrutinized, honestly it's because of your rank. The people don't know or understand the game that well, so when they play poorly, they blame others. "I died in an even matchup because I misplayed or I got greedy, so it's your fault you weren't here." That's all it is. Just mute them, play your game, and carry their sorry butts. And all the more reason to practice and get better so that you can play with more like-minded individuals, and people who see your value as a teammate.
You are one of the smart ones i see keep up with optimisam. ^_^
: this community i found out is the most toxic one out there i found out from a coworker who played this game before said that out of all the games he has ever played league of legends has the most toxic player base he has ever seen
And you know why is that?Because of shit heads in charge who doesnt care about players they only care about taking people money.
Show more

Grim Reaper 8

Level 39 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion