: > [{quoted}](name=Hardstück,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TNUEs733,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-04T18:29:25.648+0000) > > You just have to buy executioners/morelos if you don't like healing XD! One problem is things like Mundo. Do you think Morellonomicon matters to mundo that much? Mages can't kill Mundo by themselves or can barely even do it with a full team. Mundo's more recent MR buffs make it literally impossible for mages to put things like that down. You literally have to 5 man a Mundo, which might be fun for the Mundo, but not for the enemy team.
Problem with mundo is simple. Hes trash lol... Other than his ult the kit isn't unique and needs a rework,he needs to be 5mand if he is super ahead if he isn't you just lock in darius or riven or aatrox or kled or master yi top even and you beat him at any stage of the game. Problem is soloq is all about aram,and i dont like that and thats why i perma split push even with akali because when enemies come i always go atleast 1 for 1 or 2 for 1 so my team can do objective (baron
Hardstück (EUNE)
: OMG RIOT NEEDS TO ADD SYSTEM WHERE THEY BAN 0/5 INTERS AND TROLLERS
> [{quoted}](name=Hardstück,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WbIjvbwE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-04T14:11:49.590+0000) > > Please people stop making discussions like this. Every single day there is atleast one or two posts like this and all they talking about is how riot should ban inters 0/5 1/12 etc. One guy even said that they have enough money/people/time to manually look into every replay,and that simply isn't true. If you want to get someone banned,if you are that type of person then you should record soft int/int,go to support section simply create a ticket and link the video,but please STOP posting it here,they know it's a problem but it's really hard to solve since manually they will have to look at 25+ minute game every time someone sends a report for int,and imagine how many reports they would recive daily... > Have a nice day! > > EDIT: I forgot to mention where people often don't see difference between losing lane and inting on purpose. If you are 0/5 and you lost lane but you are trying to assist by shoving waves,helping with objectives, trying to help your team in teamfights and you are 0/5 still you aren't inting. People often flame the ones that go 0/5 at lane and than the person thats 0/5 stops caring for the game and starts rage split pushing. Thats the cause of whole toxicity thing in the games (often) Because you asked politely and you have sufficient evidence of player inting is that not simple enough?
: It shouldn't be the community's job to police the game. That's Riot's job. And they're doing a piss poor job if you ask me. (Inb4 i get a mountain of excuses on Riot's behalf)
> [{quoted}](name=Wave Burner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WbIjvbwE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-04T20:10:27.556+0000) > > It shouldn't be the community's job to police the game. That's Riot's job. And they're doing a piss poor job if you ask me. > > (Inb4 i get a mountain of excuses on Riot's behalf) What does half of these words even mean lol?
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Serevas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WbIjvbwE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-04T15:04:48.434+0000) > > No doubt I think my concern is the difference between hard and soft inting. Actually trying and simply getting run over, or not caring at all and simply typing the appropriate things into the chat to trick people into thinking that you might be. > > It's an extremely complicated problem to spot when you get down to it. Personally I can't remember the last time I lost lane hard enough to go 0/5 short of support games where the assists made up for the fact I had that many deaths with no kills, but maybe that's just growth as a player and learning how to minimize the negative impact you have on your own team. If you're 0/5 as anything other than a tank you're going to be exceptionally difficult to carry. > > I'll personally admit that I've made reports that were probably just someone having a bad game, but from my perspective at the time at some point they crossed from bad game to inting. That threshold for me is usually when you won't listen to other players suggestions and continue to die and contribute little to nothing during the mid/late game. I will 100% check your post game stats before considering it, but when an ADC dies 3 times as much and does 1/4 the damage of a typical support. You're going to get the int report. Most players having a bad game wont listen to you, either because they muted you to avoid flame, or just assume youre flaming them. Theyre already tilted, trying to help usually wont help and just make things worse. And thats on you, not them.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WbIjvbwE,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-04T19:53:13.661+0000) > > Most players having a bad game wont listen to you, either because they muted you to avoid flame, or just assume youre flaming them. Theyre already tilted, trying to help usually wont help and just make things worse. And thats on you, not them. True
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hardstück,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WbIjvbwE,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-05-04T18:15:44.822+0000) > > Yes you can't report someone for int if you don't have evidence (replay) of it Why do you need a replay? Riot already has the entire game data, and in fact Riot has prior patches so can rewatch games from prior patches if need be.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WbIjvbwE,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-05-04T18:28:36.900+0000) > > Why do you need a replay? Riot already has the entire game data, and in fact Riot has prior patches so can rewatch games from prior patches if need be. Yes but do you think they care about opening random report watching random replay from a gold game and after that figuring out the report was false... And if report is succesfull than a person that inted gets banned simply... But you have to understand that they can't open 5k reports a day and watch them all. Try finding succes when you submit a ticket they would rather respond to it than randomly watching your replay xd
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hardstück,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vJvKjZ0o,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-04T18:27:59.964+0000) > > It is really pathetic indeed that you are typing this from a level9 account but in reality you are probably a toxic zed/yasuo main like every other person from balkan country is (not racist,just fact) you can't tell me that my champion is stupid and toxic from a level9 account Hmm...you're not even half right mate. My main got perma banned from boards for saying "certainlyt is an idiot" and talking other shit about him. Not mature but at least i'm being honest. Banned from boards though, not from the game. Never played Zed or Yasuo. I'm a Vel'Koz main. I'm from Lebanon (aka Middle East). Pretty far off from Balkan countries. Whatever that means. So wait...if the current account is level 9 i have no right to say if a champion is toxic or not? Okay what? 1st off, i'm not the only person who even thinks that fyi. I'd say that from my main account but it got perma.
Lol you deserved your ban i hope you get another one soon
: 2 adcs that stand out and make one class irrelevant for me
You are supposed to not be able to 1v1 any adc with tank but i suppose riot is balancing out tanks by giving them damage XD!
: Actual proof and analysis of snowball frequency
And may i ask what's the point of this post? Does this somehow impacts me or my gameplay or my knowladge? Also your profile is actually funny as hell i mean glacial yasuo with trinity,phase rush ahri,deaths dance with kindlegim yasuo like sheesh you are trolling your team hard with your builds
: If they aren't broken and those items are core on them I wouldn't be surprised if they're just innately bad and being propped up by the rune/item combo. Regardless, my point is that it's frustrating that everyone is doing Vlad's shtick of having their health bar constantly jumping up and down by drastic amounts during fights.
You just have to buy executioners/morelos if you don't like healing XD!
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hardstück,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vJvKjZ0o,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-04T16:57:15.140+0000) > > You are just really tragic at the game thats all... Akali is a toxic champion = I just suck ass. Classic bs is classic. You want tragic? I'll give you tragic. Fuck. Off.
It is really pathetic indeed that you are typing this from a level9 account but in reality you are probably a toxic zed/yasuo main like every other person from balkan country is (not racist,just fact) you can't tell me that my champion is stupid and toxic from a level9 account
: KZ vs SKT, 2019, one of the best adcs in the world, Deft, went 0/8 as {{champion:429}} If your system was used on that match just looking at the stats would he get punished for trolling? That's why what you want wont ever happen.
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WbIjvbwE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-04T15:28:04.863+0000) > > KZ vs SKT, 2019, one of the best adcs in the world, Deft, went 0/8 as {{champion:429}} > > If your system was used on that match just looking at the stats would he get punished for trolling? > > That's why what you want wont ever happen. Yes you can't report someone for int if you don't have evidence (replay) of it
Pika Fox (NA)
: Moreso players dont understand how to play against her and assume shes good. Easier to ban than learn. Same with yas
There is atleast 10 counterplays to akali if not more while they are a champions without counterplay (vayne,vladimir,riven,jax,morgana) so yeah as an akali main this is pretty useless post because rioter won't comment on this...
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hardstück,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vJvKjZ0o,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-04T14:59:44.310+0000) > > EDIT: The silvers that play her often try to break their keyboard off their head and try to get a kill which is not possible on akali so thats why her winrate is 43-47%... > > Play {{champion:84}} in normals,analise her damage and untill you don't do that,stop ruining champions winrate for no reason :) What makes you think i ever played her? Screw that champion. Her winrate doesn't mean shit. In order for Akali to get a kill she has to go all merry go round. Akali is not banned because of being op. She's not op (not when she had true stealth at least). Her merry go round bullshit is the problem that everybody is pissed out and the very reason why she's banned.
You are just really tragic at the game thats all...
: KZ vs SKT, 2019, one of the best adcs in the world, Deft, went 0/8 as {{champion:429}} If your system was used on that match just looking at the stats would he get punished for trolling? That's why what you want wont ever happen.
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WbIjvbwE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-04T15:28:04.863+0000) > > KZ vs SKT, 2019, one of the best adcs in the world, Deft, went 0/8 as {{champion:429}} > > If your system was used on that match just looking at the stats would he get punished for trolling? > > That's why what you want wont ever happen. Thats what im saying score doesn't matter if your trying
: 7:00 to 7:30 shows exactly how broken akali is. once you master a champ as mobile as her, their skillshots cease to be skillshots and just combo generators to instant/safe pentas HELL you seen her 1v4 which shouldnt even be human thing to do i mean is that a assassin or a bruiser???
: Which is why my focus in particular is on the *ban* rate: why is she at such a high ban rate when the majority of her player base is highlighted to consist of weak players? Answer: because the few who aren't weak players are quite literally unstoppable. That's the main highlight, correct? That her win rate is poor, but her ban rate is ridiculously high, even compared to other champions (Riven...Yasuo...) that we both know these boards complain about **hourly** like clockwork? Personally, I think the Akali rework is still a little too new to judge one way or the other yet. Leaving my own personal bias aside (that bias aligning that her kit is *indeed* very frustrating to play against) it's not yet to the point where the data has accrued enough plot points to statistically prove either way if her kit is "fantastic" or "toxic". What the data *does* show is that people really don't wanna find out. xD
All you need to do is take {{champion:7}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:3}} or {{champion:111}} and you beat akali anyways and even in teamfights she can't do anything
Kai Guy (NA)
: I disagree. The op said "might not be over performing" "Not great Win rate" and replyed to me with a "Yah but even her masters plus WR is under 50." The op seems to be using Win rate as an indication of the champions power. That's a mistake for skill cap champs, always. She preforms fantastically as a champion and her bad win rate is related to weak players not her kit. I wanted to highlight this.
Kai Guy (NA)
: Honestly I think its more that her skill cap is insane and the folks who use her well demolish. Win rate being bad has a lot to do with low # of match players eating into her Metrics.
Exactly... Iron-golds shouldnt play akali if they don't know the champions limit and if they know and still are stuck than its just the lack of the game knowlage... Like me.....
DalekZec (EUNE)
: This is what happens when certainlyt gets to do whatever he likes. It's just his nature to make something with toxic design that causes frustration at an unbelievable level. Even if Akali is on your team she can be frustrating, not just if she's on your enemy team. Like, look how overloaded she is (or was). Before the removal of her heal and true stealth and what not, she had like 8 mechanics total on Passive + Q. Not even Thresh has this amount on his entire kit (even though he's a support). Akali's already a damn failure even from day 1. Hell, even if the entire design was on paper before getting worked is an obvious balance nightmare and how this even got the thumbs up as a good idea is beyond me. You can guess who's fault it is. I remember this 1 match when i was trying to keep my eyes on Akali and she went so fast, my neck literally cracked because of how fast she went.
EDIT: The silvers that play her often try to break their keyboard off their head and try to get a kill which is not possible on akali so thats why her winrate is 43-47%... Play {{champion:84}} in normals,analise her damage and untill you don't do that,stop ruining champions winrate for no reason :)
YaraUwU (NA)
: How to tell if a champions kit is toxic. Akali will be our example.
Nope her winrate us low because the guy that's not playing her usually doesn't know the champion limit. Champion limit is knowing exact champion damage jn the exact moment,and you can know that only if you are a one trick... Since i am an akali one trick that has 10/5/7 KDA but silver i wouldn't say champion is toxic. There is very very very simple way to fix her. 1. Low her Q+Passive ap ration,Low her Q + R2 ap ration,revert her Q healing and buff shroud a little bit (patch8.24b i think if not that than 9.8 (tower reveal her anyways)) there you actually nerfed her R E Passive Q R2 ignite lvl6 with revolver all in and on top of that you lowered the potential of one shotting 3 out of 5 opponent team members in the teamfight. On the otherside you buffed her sustain and defensive options (on shroud). But rito just won't nerf damage on assassins...
: What's the ugliest Ahri?
Challanger ahri splash art defenetly...
Serevas (NA)
: Re-instituting the tribunal would be a pretty rapid way to solve that personally. If they don't have the resources to personally look into that kind of crap, farm it out to the community and let them do it for free. You've got the in client replay system, tens of thousands of people willing to execute trolls and inters on the spot for having suffered it themselves. The only thing I see people get banned for is AFK/leaving or Flaming in chat, and like I said in another post. I'd be willing to bet at least 50% of flame is related to getting trolled or inted. If they want to disprove that they should attach specific game references to which ban report resulted in a punishment.
But people often don't see the difference between losing lane and inting for purpose. There is always a reason for someone inting the game out,if they is no reason then idk the person should look for mental help rather than playing league. See why i typed 0/5? Thats usual score of a lost lane and if person is trying they might be able to win and get carried but if someone is flaming him for going 0/5 i wouldn't try anymore...
: When will Garen finally be gutted
Riven,Jax,irelia,darius,vayne,master yi,aatrox and bunch of other champions can 1v1 garen without problem,just another downvote frome me...
: Every champion that gets Conqueror, Triumph, and Death's Dance feels like fighting fucking Vladimir
With exception that vladimir is broken and for example aatrox (conqueror,death dance user) isn't broken. Same for irelia,kled and other conqueror and death dance users :)
: Amazing Idea for Riot!
All silver 2 and 1 are coinflipped down to silver,and they are trying to catch with gold MMR so they can climb easier. Take me as an example,I have 48%WR and im high silver with silver 4 MMR and in getting 15LP for a win an losing 22. Its because im matched with silver 3 and 4 because my MMR is fvcked. Its all about MMR not the rank :)
: https://media.lolusercontent.com/api/embedly/1/image/resize?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2FbX0xvGX%2FjSkzrvs.jpg&key=a45e967db0914c7fb472fd4381e6c85b&width=425
Goldglim (EUW)
: Tahm Kench - Old One, Deep Sea, Pirate Fanskin concepts.
They look super cool!!! I migh start playing TK if they release a skin like this :)
Rioter Comments
: Another issue is that the IFS is a machine learning system. Perhaps if people didn't report for inting just because someone got out matched in a lane, then the system might work better.
Also the people don't know a difference between inting and losing lane. If you lost lane but you are trying to win you are not inter...if you have 0/5 after laning phase but still helping your team,assisting somehow you are not inter. Just these types of guys that make nonsense discusion can't think a little more about it...
: Riot has enough time/people/money. They can do better and we deserve better.
They actually don't have enough money/people/time because if one game is 25minutes one person would have to look into it. Imagine the amout of the reports for soft int/int they would have to look per day. You guys are full time delusional,if you really want to get someone banned you should submit a support ticket and send the replay of an inter instead of filling up boards with RITO ISN'T DOING ANYTHING ABOUT INTERS AND MID RUNNING DOWN. Just think about it twice,its impossible to punish someone (if the person doesnt go atleast 0/20/0). Also people act idiotic so use it as an adventage not as a dissadvantage (look for helping your teammate rather then shoving the wave even tho it's not the best decision you have to help your teammate and not be selfish,as it is a team game). They removed scuttle crab fights so it's even better now. Just stop posting OMG RIOT DOESN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT RUNNING DOWN INTERS,and think about it a little bit more before you make an unnecessery discusion. There is always a reason why someone is inting. Have a nice day!
: Riot needs to be a little more strict on ranked games and punishing people for not trying
They won't troll you since minute one if you don't type anything in champ select if they int for no reason then they should be banned but there is always a reason behind inting
: So apparently criticizing a skin is "shaming" now...
You guys have to realize you need to stop beeing old hashinshin and thats it problem solved and boards are clear
: Then if the Game is so bad why dont u just leave or take a break dude its simple. League is a fun game but has its flaws but it is still one of the best games..
> [{quoted}](name=BADJAMAICAN100,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ioglAQOF,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-05-04T07:26:16.221+0000) > > Then if the Game is so bad why dont u just leave or take a break dude its simple. League is a fun game but has its flaws but it is still one of the best games.. Yes break would help everyone at this point. Even Hashinshin stopped hating riot 4 days ago and hasn't complained since the NERF VLADIMIR video 😂😂😂
: Because half the playerbase is going to throw a tantrum if they don't compensate Yasuo, Vayne and Riven with every nerf they get. You think their playerbase would survive nerfs on the magnitude of Rakan, Urgot, Sylas or Sion?
But the people that truly love their champion would play him/her even tho she has the lowest winrate in the game.(akali pqtch9.4,i didn't care and i played champ for fun even tho i got flamed every time i picked her for no reason)
: Yeah and Ryze can have 44% winrate and he's one of the strongest champs on the game Threads like this that say this: >**Most high-skilled riven players don't even utilize her shield at all** Are just another prove why Riot cant balance around what the ~~Braindead~~ Gameplay Boards says This place is a meme and will always be, the rest of the Lol community laughs when someome mentions the Boards, YouTube comments of Lol videos have more clue than this garbage forum. This place makes Hashinshin look like Einstein.
Ahhahaha Hashinshin can be either genuis or brain unhealty complainer
: Riven’s been sitting pretty at a 54% winrate for over a month now. Just a reminder that Ezreal got fucked for touching a 48% winrate.
Dw akali disn't pass 47% winrate since her rework
: The E part of rivens kit is just a filler for the next Q cooldown, and there is no dmg nerf lol. Edit: its a dmg buff = more heal, more knock up, more fleeing, more jumping over walls.
Haziv (EUW)
: A typical day at Riot Games
Kei143 (NA)
: Those people that are scared to speak a word after the 14-day bans just don't understand the system. Once you understand the rules, you can shape your behavior around it. Go through your research and read what the community's feedback is on why someone got punished. Also, don't believe every word someone says. Just because they said that they were punished for 1 game for replying to an inter doesn't mean that's the truth, whole truth and nothing but the truth.
Yes but some people like me get triggered quite easily and get permanently removed from the game in 1 second :)
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: May 3
Yo i have one question for you @Meddler. Why are you guys keep nerfing Akalis shroud instead of her damage XD? Like seriously not like she can one shot anyone with one item but please all you guys need to do is revert Q healing,revert her shroud to 9.8patch shroud and lower her AP rations on ult,Q and Passive. Im an akali one trick and i think this is solution. Thanks for reading this,have a nice day/night!
: The Good, The Bad, and The League: 4/25 - 5/1
Stop nerfing akalis shroud and nerf her damage im akali 1 trick and im trying to help you riot. Simply i don't want to have to find another playestyle for my champion every patch. So please stop nerfing her shroud,rever it to 10 seconds,revert Q healing and nerf her R2base damage and ap ratio and passive ad/ap ration and she will be balanced. Thank tou for reading this!
Míellá (NA)
: What house did you join?
Can someone explain me what hous means what i can't log on league because im kn holiday please someone explain thanks!
: Part 1 of 2: Yuumi's reveal highlights massive issues with the support roster
Damn,i would lose my mind after playing a support for 25k points. Man your brain is just 500IQ above mine.
TakenFTW (NA)
: it was over a 40 minute game
That's 1.25 messages a minute,that's crazy! You are typing way too much even if your team is doing good.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hardstück,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HEAkA897,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-03T15:32:23.033+0000) > > I don't think Aatrox should be played at the toplane anymore,he doesn't feel smooth if you know what i mean ;) I know that about half of the Korean high elo Aatrox players take him to the midlane. I prefer toplane.
> [{quoted}](name=Sanghelios,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HEAkA897,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-03T15:45:12.858+0000) > > I know that about half of the Korean high elo Aatrox players take him to the midlane. I prefer toplane. Yeah um im not playing him at all but when my teammate is playing him mid/jg he is much more effective on the game rather then beeing a split pusher. Also concidering i haven't played a single game in patch 9.9 because im on holiday i have no idea what to expect from adjusted Aatrox :)
: > How to fix Galio Passive: Galio converts 50% of his total magic resistance into ability power. Q: Galio fires a concussive blast from his eyes, slowing and dealing damage to enemies caught near the impact point. W: Galio shields an ally champion, increasing their armor and magic Resistance, and restoring Galio's health each time that champion suffers damage. E: Galio claps his wings, unleashing a gust of concussive wind that damages enemies and leaves a directional draft in its wake that increases ally movement speed. R: Galio assumes the form of a statue, taunting nearby enemies and storing concussive energy as they attack him. Galio then bursts from his statue shell, releasing the stored energy to damage surrounding foes. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} it seems to me very fixed this way.
When i play him im either autofilled or opponent is playing zed,talon,katarina while akali is banned :) so i have no idea what is good or bad on him. I just prefer him to be a support rather than burst mage :) anyways what about aftershock nerfs/adjustments do you think that impacts galio?
: How do assassins work??
It's because you are an ADC main. If you constantly played assassins you would win games in 20 minutes or less.
: "i can only play for 15 minutes so we need to end before then"
: gold
I think you are just playing a region called EUNE if you know what i mean (pl,cz). All golds and plats in our region are coinfliped hard
: Thank you, Riot. You have redeemed yourselves.
I don't think Aatrox should be played at the toplane anymore,he doesn't feel smooth if you know what i mean ;)
Show more

Hardstück

Level 102 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion