Rioter Comments
: Can we get an option to not be matched with premade groups?
I've been suggesting that since s4 Riot will not do that as group of players has higher priority over single one, I'am all about solo Q and I hate premades as they ruin MMR and game in general aside from insane coin flip % for int/flame probability.
: I Demand A Human
I demand proper match making then trolls will be easy to stop you cant say someone is inting or trolling etc. when match making is so f*ed up. also there would be no reason to flame unless you get boosted/ebay player for those who go around blaming ppl for bad game. Flame can be muted players can recover but none can recover from gold players in diamond promos that got plat 4 0LP cap and have no clue how to deal with 70% of the game mechanics and tactics.
Stone766 (NA)
: Riot, please DON'T remove Qiyana's jungling capabilities
Y we real give a fck about ''player base'' that showed up two days ago. They should gut that peace of shinzle also there might be more players playing her (and other champions) if Riot rested their 2005 model of champion purchase crap especially in Ranked like how are ranked fair if you cant play 80-90% of champions just bcs you don't own them lmfao.

Hentai 1 99LPog

Level 49 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion