: I'm here to farm downvotes. If someone saying ggez to you triggers you this much then you probably have a problem. Punishing people for extremely bad things: Yes Punishing people for doing in game things to ruin the game for your team: Yes Punishing people for saying ggez: Why? Riot literally makes emotes that accomplish the exact same thing during the game for taunting your opponents and even your allies mistakes. Why are you so sensitive that ggez actually triggers you? Would it not be worse if your opponent said in all chat '/all ?' when you make a misplay and die? It's just banter. Get thicker skin and deal with it.
> [{quoted}](name=Super VilIain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MFBeuLAA,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2018-07-08T15:57:42.213+0000) > > I'm here to farm downvotes. > > If someone saying ggez to you triggers you this much then you probably have a problem. > Punishing people for extremely bad things: Yes > Punishing people for doing in game things to ruin the game for your team: Yes > Punishing people for saying ggez: Why? > > > Riot literally makes emotes that accomplish the exact same thing during the game for taunting your opponents and even your allies mistakes. Why are you so sensitive that ggez actually triggers you? > > Would it not be worse if your opponent said in all chat '/all ?' when you make a misplay and die? > > It's just banter. Get thicker skin and deal with it. People should be punished for EVERY bad thing. The main reason why kids are brats these days is because they never got punished for everything. Overloving parentage is toxic parentage. An easily forgiving community is a toxic community. I remember playing games without anyone speaking a single word then still winning and it was f-ing beautiful to behold.
Dàñ (NA)
: I don't think it should be reportable. It's not that serious, and it's not like the person saying it is telling you to harm yourself. Just my humble opinion.
> [{quoted}](name=Dàñ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MFBeuLAA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-07T19:39:55.461+0000) > > I don't think it should be reportable. It's not that serious, and it's not like the person saying it is telling you to harm yourself. > > Just my humble opinion. Calling your mother a sex worker or calling you a noob isn't encouraging you to kill yourself yet it's still a bannable offense for a good reason.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hipercsiga,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aVubUftB,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-12-20T01:45:14.234+0000) > > It's good but it needs a troll safe system. Intentional gold denial can be annoying. I always tell my ADC to stop denying gold if they do it, but mostly they keep on trolling. No offense but what rank is this? i haven't seen that type of crap since low bronze.
> [{quoted}](name=Friendly Ram,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aVubUftB,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-12-20T01:51:25.172+0000) > > No offense but what rank is this? i haven't seen that type of crap since low bronze. It's more of a trolling since if you tell them to stop and adress the problem they laugh and do it anyway. Last time is said it my ADC took everything I tried to lasthit and than laughed.
: Relic shield is amazing as is,glad they added the tier 3 AS boost though.
> [{quoted}](name=Friendly Ram,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aVubUftB,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-20T01:09:42.220+0000) > > Relic shield is amazing as is,glad they added the tier 3 AS boost though. It's good but it needs a troll safe system. Intentional gold denial can be annoying. I always tell my ADC to stop denying gold if they do it, but mostly they keep on trolling.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hipercsiga,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aVubUftB,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-12-20T00:52:08.019+0000) > > Some carries can like Kalista, MF, or Vayne. Sounds like a you problem if you just let them stack like that. Or not last hit before MF.
> [{quoted}](name=JPLangley,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aVubUftB,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-12-20T00:54:15.026+0000) > > Sounds like a you problem if you just let them stack like that. Or not last hit before MF. ADCs I've met used Abilities to take away the farm from their tanks even at the cost of running out of mana.
: Without getting into (is 143 games enough to main a champ?) type ethics, have an upvote for toughness!
143 games for this year. I have 18 games on Nami and I'm lvl 7 with her.
: Yeah so what?
And this is how you feed.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hipercsiga,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aVubUftB,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-20T00:35:52.288+0000) > > Ranked is cancer. No thanks. Did I not give two options? Make friends and play with them.
> [{quoted}](name=JPLangley,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aVubUftB,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-20T00:36:33.524+0000) > > Did I not give two options? Make friends and play with them. My friends are adults with jobs. Sorry, kiddo.
: There's not really any reason an ADC should be able to out last hit your charges early game.
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aVubUftB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-20T00:39:53.017+0000) > > There's not really any reason an ADC should be able to out last hit your charges Some carries can like Kalista, MF or Vayne.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hipercsiga,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aVubUftB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-20T00:30:33.470+0000) > > I saw players with Diamond and gold borders doing the same thing. It simple trolling. Then play ranked or with friends.
> [{quoted}](name=JPLangley,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aVubUftB,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-20T00:35:08.267+0000) > > Then play ranked or with friends. Ranked is cancer. No thanks.
: how about you actually raise your mmr to players who actually give windows to supports to use their spoils of war stacks
> [{quoted}](name=JPLangley,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aVubUftB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-20T00:27:38.109+0000) > > how about you actually raise your mmr to players who actually give windows to supports to use their spoils of war stacks I saw players with Diamond and gold borders doing the same thing. It simple trolling.
: Every time when new URF comes it feels less and less fun...
I wanted to pick Nami or Janna, but now I can't. Thanks, Zed spammers and Riot. {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
Rioter Comments
: "Oh you won few games in a row, lets see you carry this!!!"
Diamond 5 is the 6th layer of the Elo hell one of the places where people think they are better than everyone else. Bronze 5 the layer of the hopeless is the first, Bronze 1 the layer of rage is the second, Silver 5 the layer of gamblers is the third, Gold 5 the layer of the vain is the fourth, Plat 5 the layer of false prophets is the fifth, Dia 5 the layer of eloboost is the sixth, Dia 1 the layer of naivety is the seventh Master 5 the layer of greed is the eighth, ... and the ninth layer is where Teemo lives. https://thumbs.gfycat.com/MistyDetailedHammerkop-small.gif
Cocho (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hipercsiga,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5JWhfMos,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-01T07:10:49.367+0000) > > Yes, but if you count the RNG and the fact that you got more IP in 10-20 games than from an average opening it sucks. You can get lucky, but most of the time Lady Luck will shit on your face and gives you 90 BE shards from your capsule. Wrong, https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/7bxbbb/riots_be_math_is_pretty_misleading_here_are_more/ https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/Jh3Mtzu6-board-post-title-blue-essence-earn-rates-learning-the-numbers-with-carl-and-henrietta You get more IP in this system. RNG is on your side. It isnt 50/50 You can't get a 90 shard (alone)
> [{quoted}](name=Cocho,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5JWhfMos,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-01T09:02:59.086+0000) > > Wrong, > > https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/7bxbbb/riots_be_math_is_pretty_misleading_here_are_more/ > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/Jh3Mtzu6-board-post-title-blue-essence-earn-rates-learning-the-numbers-with-carl-and-henrietta > > You get more IP in this system. RNG is on your side. It isnt 50/50 > > You can't get a 90 shard (alone) Then why do the majority of my fellow players say they got 4-5 low-value champion shards in a pack. Which means they got less than 500 BE. Even if you get several low-value shards it still comes out short. Every capsule I opened contained either one 1200 BE shard or several low-value shards. Given the fact that it takes 10-20 games to lvl up based on your win rate and game mode choice it takes away several hundred IP and while took away shard reroll and permanently increased the price of a couple of things. We got a **ONE TIME** multiplier of 6,5 and got a **PERMANENT** 6,5 price increase in mastery levels. Even people who turned several thousands of IP into BE before the multiplier only won a small amount back. A guy turned 171k IP into BE and got 183k BE. That doesn't reason a 6,5-time permanent price increase. Especially, that multiple rune pages become practically mandatory if you are not a one-trick pony.
JDGII (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hipercsiga,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GlEhFb2J,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2017-11-29T16:44:25.159+0000) > > If it comes as a reward for hard work it's already not free, dumbass. bb cry harder. It's not a "reward" lel. Rewards are those that you get from Ranked like free skins, borders, ect. OE is a cosmetic dust that is sometimes found in chests. lel you don't have to work hard at all for those, you can A. Buy them or B. Get -S or better, which is SOOOOOO eady.
> [{quoted}](name=JDGII,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GlEhFb2J,comment-id=00030001000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-30T21:48:39.096+0000) > > bb cry harder. It's not a "reward" lel. Rewards are those that you get from Ranked like free skins, borders, ect. OE is a cosmetic dust that is sometimes found in chests. lel you don't have to work hard at all for those, you can A. Buy them or B. Get -S or better, which is SOOOOOO eady. We were talking about BE which is the reward for lvl ups, IP which is the reward of matches played (you know spending time with arrogant people is hard) and mastery which is the reward of actually doing well with the champion you pick. You don't have to be Albert Einstein to know the description of "reward": _"Scheme to support and reinforce desirable behavior, such as wage rate that increases with the productivity of the worker."_ I guess Riot desires the players to actually play their game. Which yields points you can spend, normally. The only problem with OE that it got converted without any good reason and we already earned it. So that's out of the way. The real problem is that we get RNG capsules which yield less BE on average than the IP you got back then. BE and IP are the same now, don't give me the 6,5x multiplier which was a one time deal. That measly 90-1500 BE you get from disenchanting capsule content is your IP. Forget the old BE which had was irrelevant, the new shit is made to starve you of out of everything. Go buy 6300 champions, 3500 masteries, 2000 chromas and 1500 icons from the average 1200-1500 BE per level. You going to look like Gollam before you get a full collection of chromas for your skins, not to mention champions. The next century will be on you before that.
Cocho (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hipercsiga,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5JWhfMos,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-11-30T19:31:36.943+0000) > > That's the very reason why it's worth more now. You need it for everything.... > JESUS!!! > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Only difference is I dont need to use IP for champ shards, which is just converting IP into BE. It doesn't make a difference
> [{quoted}](name=Cocho,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5JWhfMos,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-01T00:20:14.666+0000) > > Only difference is I dont need to use IP for champ shards, which is just converting IP into BE. It doesn't make a difference Yes, but if you count the RNG and the fact that you got more IP in 10-20 games than from an average opening it sucks. You can get lucky, but most of the time Lady Luck will shit on your face and gives you 90 BE shards from your capsule.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hipercsiga,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GlEhFb2J,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-11-29T16:46:54.550+0000) > > That 6,5 was a one time deal. Mastery levels will stick around > Plusz nobody won that much on the converting anyway It's WAY easier to get blue essence now than it was before. I distinctly remember spending 1700 IP to get a random shard worth 200-300 blue essence. Now I get more than 1700 blue essence directly, instead of that IP.
> [{quoted}](name=ValyrianBlade,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GlEhFb2J,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2017-11-30T03:12:11.443+0000) > > It's WAY easier to get blue essence now than it was before. > > I distinctly remember spending 1700 IP to get a random shard worth 200-300 blue essence. > > Now I get more than 1700 blue essence directly, instead of that IP. ...and you buy everything from BE. It replaced IP, everything costs BE and you get less BE in the new system then IP in the old one. Think about BE as IP now because ** BE is the new IP**. They reasoned a permanent increase by giving us a one-time multiplier. I got about 600 BE in a 1300 worth of games. **Turning shards into champions costs more**, **mastery costs more**, **everything is bought with BE**, you would easily get more IP in the same amount of games and there is fucking **RNG in the rewarding system**. RNG has no place in the rewarding system of a game where champions have to be bought with a currency or pre-game set bonuses (runes) exist which you have to buy with BE. **Things you buy with BE:** - rune pages - champions . mastery level (with 3500+ each) - chroma -ward skins - some icons - random champion shards (3700 BE) ** Problems that came: ** - You must buy rune pages if you play multiple champions for maximum efficiency because mastery and runes are the same - you get random shards, so you can get 270 or 1500 BE for lvl up - REROLL no longer exists for champion shards - mastery costs more - turning shards into champions costs more - champion skins cost more despite being completely unrelated until you reach lvl 100 - lvl ups take longer and longer as you lvl up - you need more BE than IP and you still earn less
Sohleks (NA)
: It's technically the same price but the number is larger. Both your old BE and the rank upgrade is 6.5 times more The new rate of acquisition is another story
> [{quoted}](name=Sohleks,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5JWhfMos,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-10T01:33:15.296+0000) > > It's technically the same price but the number is larger. Both your old BE and the rank upgrade is 6.5 times more > > The new rate of acquisition is another story Well, it would be the same price if you would earn 6 times more BE every time.
Cocho (NA)
: because in the old system, the only way you got BE was from disenchanting/opening loot. BE is just IP now. It isnt worth as much
> [{quoted}](name=Cocho,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5JWhfMos,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-10T01:31:25.081+0000) > > because in the old system, the only way you got BE was from disenchanting/opening loot. BE is just IP now. It isnt worth as much That's the very reason why it's worth more now. You need it for everything.... JESUS!!! {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Chloe Miller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GlEhFb2J,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-12T04:40:40.074+0000) > > The promotional video for the new rune system said that, although currencies were different, it would take about the same amount of time to unlock champions. > > Okay. So why have we jumped from 600 Blue Essence for a level 7 Mastery to 3900 Blue Essence? I don't get why everyone has this attitude. Champions were unlocked with IP. Mastery was blue essence. While blue essence is what Riot stuck with, really it was IP and they converted blue essence all up 6.5x. Take a look at what you get for disenchanting a champion shard now... loads of blue essence. Never got that much before... Before it was more cost effective to use a champion shard to unlock a mastery level than it was to use the blue essence directly. If it still cost 600, why would I use a 6300ip champion shard that I could disenchant for over 1200 blue essence instead of disenchanting it and spending 600 of that? Of course the price was going to go up...
> [{quoted}](name=ValyrianBlade,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GlEhFb2J,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-11-28T23:50:06.888+0000) > > I don't get why everyone has this attitude. > > Champions were unlocked with IP. > Mastery was blue essence. > > While blue essence is what Riot stuck with, really it was IP and they converted blue essence all up 6.5x. > > Take a look at what you get for disenchanting a champion shard now... loads of blue essence. Never got that much before... Before it was more cost effective to use a champion shard to unlock a mastery level than it was to use the blue essence directly. If it still cost 600, why would I use a 6300ip champion shard that I could disenchant for over 1200 blue essence instead of disenchanting it and spending 600 of that? > > Of course the price was going to go up... That 6,5 was a one time deal. Mastery levels will stick around Plusz nobody won that much on the converting anyway
JDGII (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hipercsiga,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GlEhFb2J,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2017-11-29T03:32:45.835+0000) > > Pointlessly, and they took the orange essence aswell. They just test the limit of our patience at point. BB cry for things that aren't free. BB so sad the can't get stuff for free. BB make everyone else laugh at BB.
> [{quoted}](name=JDGII,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GlEhFb2J,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2017-11-29T04:10:23.571+0000) > > BB cry for things that aren't free. BB so sad the can't get stuff for free. BB make everyone else laugh at BB. If it comes as a reward for hard work it's already not free.
Sukishoo (NA)
: They said the 6.5 Multiplier would be added to the mastery levels as well.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GlEhFb2J,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-11-12T04:52:26.181+0000) > > They said the 6.5 Multiplier would be added to the mastery levels as well. Pointlessly, and they took the orange essence aswell. They just test the limit of our patience at point.
Akaash (NA)
: Are you so boosted you can't do basic math? The Blue Essence multiplier was 6.5. 600*6.5=?????
> [{quoted}](name=Akaash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GlEhFb2J,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-12T04:51:20.395+0000) > > Are you so boosted you can't do basic math? > > The Blue Essence multiplier was 6.5. > > 600*6.5=????? There is no reason to round it up since Ip and Be are one and the same now. You need it for other things, champion prices and mastery are not related since mastery is about skill and self-rewarding learning curve not currency grinding. You can get to the next pack of BE even If u suck at playing, you can't get tokens however. They said they don't want to overprice it and you get less BE than IP.
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hipercsiga,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GlEhFb2J,comment-id=000300000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-11-28T23:53:59.400+0000) > > So yes, they are related because if you spend your BE on champs you can't get mastery. If you spend your BE on mastery you are forced to buy champs with RP. Buying champs instead of getting them is the very thing that turns players away toward dota, Heroes of the Storm...etc. We already spent effort and time on getting them. This is just another thorn in our sides. yawn. no one cares about this from over 2 weeks ago. move on.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GlEhFb2J,comment-id=0003000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-11-29T00:38:18.936+0000) > > yawn. no one cares about this from over 2 weeks ago. move on. Actually, a lot of people are still furious about it as we discover more and more layer of skins being pulled of from is. Losing our orange essence. Ip was turned with only 1x multiplier and still getting thousands worths of difference in shardot price and mastery price, getting less BE than Ip and it will be worse as you level up, not being able to reroll champion shards anymore, getting random anount of random value champion shards as lvl up reward so you can end up with 270-360 BE as ur lvl up reward... The list goes on and on.
Wuks (NA)
: Looking for Boards Moderators! [CLOSED]
I can be active for such role although I mostly ghost topics instead of bragging in, put an up-/downvote here and there. I do not agree with riots necromancy policy since necromancy prevents the repeated creation of the same topic, but I can go by it. I had warn, but once per a few type only. I've never been "excessively" toxic and I never needed a second warn for the same thing. (Opening discussion in wrong place or using bad language) I had some time on the boards by now and I had times when I corrected a moderator myself because he deleted bugreports from the right topic. Overall, I think I can be of use If you try me out. I don't bring down the stars for you or create peace in the boards where everyone loves Yasuo and Teemo, but maybe - just maybe - I won't fail you like my match history failed me.
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Kunoichi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GlEhFb2J,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-12T21:06:32.089+0000) > > Incorrect, because now you have to do both with the same currency. > > And Mastery is much more expensive now, so it's harder to buy champions and upgrade mastery. To upgrade a mastery you need to put up almost 4000 BE now. They have the same currency, yes, but they still aren't related. One is an in-game Cosmetic for a showing of a "mastery" over a champion; whereas the other is unlocking a playable champion. Champions can also be picked up with RP which a lot of people have done as well (I did for a majority of mine before getting the champ shard re-rolls system). You can't say the same thing about Mastery, can you? No. Mastery has only always had one way to unlock it, that was the former IP now current BE.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GlEhFb2J,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-12T23:49:06.569+0000) > > They have the same currency, yes, but they still aren't related. One is an in-game Cosmetic for a showing of a "mastery" over a champion; whereas the other is unlocking a playable champion. Champions can also be picked up with RP which a lot of people have done as well (I did for a majority of mine before getting the champ shard re-rolls system). You can't say the same thing about Mastery, can you? No. Mastery has only always had one way to unlock it, that was the former IP now current BE. So yes, they are related because if you spend your BE on champs you can't get mastery. If you spend your BE on mastery you are forced to buy champs with RP. Buying champs instead of getting them is the very thing that turns players away toward dota, Heroes of the Storm...etc. We already spent effort and time on getting them. This is just another thorn in our sides.
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Kunoichi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GlEhFb2J,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-13T01:05:48.931+0000) > > So skins, which can only be purchased with RP, are unrelated to champions. Your limited amount of RP, which can only be increased by spending real money, should only go to champions because skins are cosmetic, right? At which point, why do you even bother spending real money when you can just earn champions for free? Oh, wait, you don't have that much to spend because Riot cut down how much you can get. Riot is pushing for more real money to be spent by cutting down how much free currency you can earn. > > You have fallen right into their trap by purchasing champions with RP; something that, for years, has been marked as "extremely stupid" because IP had so little use. Now, you're down to BE and you're getting even less and it still counts as "extremely stupid" to buy champions with RP because you can (and should) simply save up BE for it. It's called a trade off. If you want one or the other you save for it, if you don't you can do it the easy way. Plus I've spent over $4k on League and have enjoyed every bit of it. You may think it's "stupid" but that doesn't mean it is.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GlEhFb2J,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-13T01:29:22.121+0000) > > It's called a trade off. If you want one or the other you save for it, if you don't you can do it the easy way. Plus I've spent over $4k on League and have enjoyed every bit of it. You may think it's "stupid" but that doesn't mean it is. Other companies proved it's pointless to pay for something like champions at all. Now we already paid for them with effort and time... Champions are the rewards of your ingame hard work. They should stay that way.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GlEhFb2J,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-11-12T04:52:26.181+0000) > > They said the 6.5 Multiplier would be added to the mastery levels as well. Okay, just gonna say I disagree with that action they took because it's just another step towards "buy our champions with RP!"
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Kunoichi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GlEhFb2J,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-11-12T20:10:39.285+0000) > > Okay, just gonna say I disagree with that action they took because it's just another step towards "buy our champions with RP!" Mastery levels do not include RP so it's pointless.
Arduno (NA)
: or... get a champ shard and get that cost removed? mehehehehehehehe
> [{quoted}](name=Arduno,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GlEhFb2J,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-12T04:50:36.706+0000) > > or... get a champ shard and get that cost removed? > mehehehehehehehe If u get that specific one. The chance is one to 138 I guess.
: *checks OP's stats and sees they're a top laner garen/malph/sion player* Makes sense. I've carried games as support, and supports dictate majority of lane phase in bot lane. If anyone is useless now these days, it's those top lane juggernaughts like Garen and Darius. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
So many downvotes for saying the truth. {{sticker:sg-janna}}
Rioter Comments
Hipercsiga (EUNE)
: DARKIN IDEA
Damn, I got so many downvotes! I understand that my idea about weapons have no base but the area of interest thing is still true since it is also confirmed that the resent Darkin have their territory in bloodshed. Aatrox - War Rhaast - Murder Varus (his bow) - Pestilence / Revenge
: The remaining 2 Darkin were confirmed to NOT be held inside weapons, unlike the three that are known to history.
So they have no 'Horcrux' or just already found a host?
: > [{quoted}](name=Khautism,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=oIbd1mg6,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-10-06T20:03:26.092+0000) > > Wait, what do you mean when you say "barely made it out of S6?" Doesn't the choice just pertain to champs that became a lot more meta this season compared to last? No lol, victorious skins are supposed to be selected as per Riot as 'being the most influential champion during this season.' Meaning only the current season that we're on. No decision is based off of last years gameplay. But apprently the skin is selected only a few months into the current years season, so like the stats suggest, can drastically change what the outcome should be.
> > No lol, victorious skins are supposed to be selected as per Riot as 'being the most influential champion during this season. You want just another Victorious Janna....*caugh*......Ardent Censer.
Rioter Comments
jama655 (NA)
: You missed the joke there
Ohh you edited your comment later on, you bastard. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Tpoi (NA)
: Star Guardian Urgot
I knew I'm gonna get rick rolled but I wanted to listen to the song.
jama655 (NA)
: Void skarner? but skarner is already void... in his existence
Nope, he is from Runaterra. He lived under the crystal scar.
Leonerdo (NA)
: Yeah except good players know how to dodge too. And while Yi benefits doubly from that, since he's good at dodging, but can't be dodged himself.
Leonerdo (NA)
: Yi is like top 20 in URF. He can use Q after every 1-2 auto attacks. So he's untargetable 1/3 of the time. Nunu on the other hand, [well...](http://urf.lolalytics.com/champion/Nunu/)
Yes, he is bad at Urf. But 80% percent of the community is gold or lower so they get beaten by Yi on Urf and suck with Nunu. If you play Urf against a better player they will make your Yi cry with perma CC and ranged harass. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Leonerdo (NA)
: Or you get Nunu. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
You can in the entire jungle in no time with Nunu. But what If you get Someone who sucks at Urf. Like Master Yi or any champion that basically lives from auto attacks? Full AA champs are bad at Urf. (Not Varus, He is annoying AF)
Yenn (NA)
: Why do I have 3 Gold and 1 Bronze player on my team against 5 Diamond players?
I had 4 low lvl plaxers against an all lvl 30 team with 1 plat.
: Lol sounds like you had fun game
The short temper and the toxicity of the community are easy to exploit. Just make sure you don't do anything bannable (cursing, inting, troll pick, team kill, never type Easy or Ez) and you can force the enemy to make stupid decisions or leave the game. As long as you don't play against high elo players of course.... https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a6/9a/c4/a69ac488212769ccea10e95262c3f1b6.jpg
: Not surprised to hear that, they're exploiting that unhealthy tank build. I'm surprised to hear that worked in LCS though. She's pretty toxic to play against as a melee top laner though, probably isn't something we ought to encourage. Do you play her top?
I did, I got stomped by Yasuo in the early game, but I got back in the game by building tanky and roaming. Despite my early game feed I managed to get S rating and yasuo got so salty that he ragequitted. He couldn't kill me in his tower dives (resulting in his own death) and my jungler picked up a couple kills on him too when he fell off mid game with his paper build. Although I have to admit spamming emotes after each survived all in attack from Yasuo greatly contributed to my success. I didn't write anything on all chat just spammed emotes and he got tilted from not winning and having no reason to report me.
: the name love bird fits them better
Yea, we get it. Because they are birds. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} But they came out one or two months after Valentine. They should get a skin when they are almost 1 year old and there is no Valentine without heatseekers.
: Meddler called her a "dominant mid pick in pro play"... not sure what to believe, all I know is that right now she is trash and has many issues.
SKT played her as tank support because of the empowered W. They wiped the floor with the enemy bot. But she is decent against melee top laners too.
: When after over 20 ARURF games you finally get to play your main
Or you get it but somebody dodges, or a retard has it but rerolls it instead of trading...... {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
: Rebalancing Karma
She was changed and Nerfed because she had too strong LCS plays as full tank.
Show more

Hipercsiga

Level 149 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion