: > [{quoted}](name=HungryAngry2SPP,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AYQN7Kip,comment-id=0001000100000001,timestamp=2019-09-22T07:40:55.825+0000) > > Ever thought of why 80% of your comments are below -30? why would I care about how many down votes comments get? don't you know they all count as up votes on the final tally? getting down voted today just means I get to call the boards stupid tomorrow and be right about it. and then that really sucks for the boards and not for me. this eternals thing, we haven't had it before. you can be as upset about it as you want but pretending that it was a stock feature way back when is just lying to suit agendas. you can lie to suit agenda's if people don't know the truth, seems to be something humans do in every sphere of life they find themselves.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AYQN7Kip,comment-id=00010001000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-22T09:07:51.455+0000) > > why would I care about how many down votes comments get? don't you know they all count as up votes on the final tally? > getting down voted today just means I get to call the boards stupid tomorrow and be right about it. > and then that really sucks for the boards and not for me. > this eternals thing, we haven't had it before. > you can be as upset about it as you want but pretending that it was a stock feature way back when is just lying to suit agendas. > you can lie to suit agenda's if people don't know the truth, seems to be something humans do in every sphere of life they find themselves. Apparently you didn't.
: If you watch his stream I think you know he literally complains about every champion he fights top or in general. He legit lives to complain about champions or his junglers
: > [{quoted}](name=Ðeviruchi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AYQN7Kip,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-09-21T17:02:34.567+0000) > > Have you ever visited an annual recap profile page at the end of the year released by Riot? It tracks many stuff that wasn't in the old client, including how many casts your used champions did per skill, tracking the kills with those skills wouldn't be hard, if they didn't track it already to begin with. it's funny because THAT'S NOT THE OLD STAT PAGE hello? anyone home?
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AYQN7Kip,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-09-21T17:09:11.484+0000) > > it's funny because > THAT'S NOT THE OLD STAT PAGE > hello? > anyone home? Ever thought of why 80% of your comments are below -30?
: nice assumption. goes to show that even if you use your brain you still cant think of anything intelligent to say. imagine checking other peoples match history just because you got offended. Salty af my bad for asking you to use your brain, must have been difficult trying to find only one possible explanation. word of advice, dont think too hard or you might have an aneurysm
> [{quoted}](name=Original Sin,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ipJ8K6th,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-19T12:53:31.551+0000) > > imagine checking other peoples match history just because you got offended. Salty af It's not being salty. It's being a pathetic sub-human being that has indeed to much time.
: > [{quoted}](name=Düff McWhalen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8mHs3lPU,comment-id=0004000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-17T22:23:42.722+0000) > > Mods dprolly gonna delete me soon lol Nah, I think you're good. I trashed to company directly in a red post the other day and I'm still here!
Watch your back fool!
: Name me the bad tank jgs since there are actually a small amount of tank jgs. Like {{champion:32}} and {{champion:154}} are pretty bad but not because of items. {{champion:20}} ,{{champion:113}} and {{champion:33}} are good or ok.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Kd6rhPfz,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-15T12:33:33.886+0000) > > Name me the bad tank jgs since there are actually a small amount of tank jgs. Like {{champion:32}} and {{champion:154}} are pretty bad but not because of items. > > {{champion:20}} ,{{champion:113}} and {{champion:33}} are good or ok. Sej and Nunu are close to being OP, rammus is a counterpick so eeeh
: Normal matchmaking is a bunch of bullshit
: i contemplated spendingrp to buy the zoe skin but then i realised what kind of people the devs are and closed my wallet
> [{quoted}](name=Original Sin,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Wj2Woei9,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-09-13T10:52:54.014+0000) > > but then i realised what kind of people the devs are and closed my wallet What do you mean?
CLG ear (NA)
: china
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mr61HHKd,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-13T06:46:17.847+0000) > > china Mhm...makes sense
Rioter Comments
: Looks like what Crimson Elite Riven should have been. I swear, that's probably one of the least-used skins in the game.
> [{quoted}](name=L Psy Kongroo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ryEuV0pp,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-09-13T00:12:06.317+0000) > > Looks like what Crimson Elite Riven should have been. I swear, that's probably one of the least-used skins in the game. BoxBox uses it often on "sick playz" compilations
Theorex (NA)
: Ran into this on a minecraft server.
https://www.pinpng.com/pngs/m/78-787406_vampire-waifu-best-waifu-jojo-dio-part-3.png (Replace whover that is with Akali and) buy Dio...or Syndra...or the Moon
: Pro play ruins yet another champion? How long are we going to keep putting up with this?
What pro play... Attrox was extremely good in soloq too.
: Light and Shadow | Star Guardian Animated Trailer - League of Legends
vyoda (NA)
: Support Mains of the Boards: Why do you supp? ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Whenever I play supp I pick: {{champion:53}} For Q {{champion:497}} Because he is "stunning and beautiful"
: > [{quoted}](name=HungryAngry2SPP,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=00010002000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-07T14:23:47.889+0000) > > Who are these guys? High elo (or in the case of Doubelift and Jensen Pros) players. Doesn't matter if you heard of x player or not because it doesn't change the fact that they are high elo, and are the ones that have to deal with Nubrac in their games when the enemy team are 100% skilled/smart enough to take advantage of Nubrac screwing his teammates over. Edit: those pics are twitter post links btw.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=000100020000000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-07T15:06:40.004+0000) > > High elo (or in the case of Doubelift and Jensen Pros) players. Doesn't matter if you heard of x player or not because it doesn't change the fact that they are high elo, and are the ones that have to deal with Nubrac in their games when the enemy team are 100% skilled/smart enough to take advantage of Nubrac screwing his teammates over. Was asking because I might watch their stream-highlights, yeah it was a bit off topic. > Edit: those pics are twitter post links btw. https://media.giphy.com/media/WuGSL4LFUMQU/giphy.gif https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgbyoaCZ_08
rujitra (NA)
: LOL. Riot has confirmed **multiple times** that your ban was properly placed. You wanting to be allowed to troll without getting banned doesn't mean they're not doing things correctly. I just wish moderators would get you off the boards already - your threads here are just spam or trolling - just like your videos.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jF02qtzw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-07T01:49:33.230+0000) > > I just wish moderators would get you off the boards already - your threads here are just spam or trolling - just like your videos. Funny how we plebs would be banned for saying that.
: > [{quoted}](name=Yuung Fappy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2019-09-07T11:57:09.379+0000) > > not just nb3, but the 3 others that didn't want to play with nubrac I just woke so didn't realize you meant teammates when you said 3 at first, but I'll just post this list anyways. https://twitter.com/IreliaCarriesU/status/1139745581620846598 https://twitter.com/yungbooga/status/1139750089813983238 https://twitter.com/tldoublelift/status/1139689148862717952?lang=en https://twitter.com/Jensen/status/1139689956173991936 https://twitter.com/liquiddominate/status/1142521168672329728?lang=en adrianriven (too lazy to find the twitch clip) https://twitter.com/chaseshaco/status/1139689674505510917 https://twitter.com/hashinshin/status/1139772693215993857?lang=en https://twitter.com/LSXYZ9/status/1139770178084864000 https://twitter.com/ForestWithin/status/1139585071986421760 +Yassuo Edit: https://youtu.be/BaH9Es6Xmzs?t=1m2s I bet if we could see the list of players that reported Nubrac for his bs the unique size would increase 10x. The fact he was already on Riot's radar before the whole situation blew up says players in his game wanted him gone.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=0001000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-07T12:49:07.070+0000) > > I just woke so didn't realize you meant teammates when you said 3 at first, but I'll just post this list anyways. > > https://twitter.com/IreliaCarriesU/status/1139745581620846598 > > https://twitter.com/yungbooga/status/1139750089813983238 > > https://twitter.com/tldoublelift/status/1139689148862717952?lang=en > > https://twitter.com/Jensen/status/1139689956173991936 > > https://twitter.com/liquiddominate/status/1142521168672329728?lang=en > > adrianriven (too lazy to find the twitch clip) > > https://twitter.com/chaseshaco/status/1139689674505510917 > > https://twitter.com/hashinshin/status/1139772693215993857?lang=en > > https://twitter.com/LSXYZ9/status/1139770178084864000 > > https://twitter.com/ForestWithin/status/1139585071986421760 +Yassuo > > Edit: https://youtu.be/BaH9Es6Xmzs?t=1m2s > > > I bet if we could see the list of players that reported Nubrac for his bs the unique size would increase 10x. > The fact he was already on Riot's radar before the whole situation blew up says players in his game wanted him gone. Who are these guys? Edit: WTF? Why would you downvote my comment?
: September 11
Ready to strike again! {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
word dog (NA)
: 3 Reasons I think League of Legends sucks.
Considering Fast Food a bad thing... Downvoted.
: I'm sorry for my belligerent behavior and my non stop harassment and toxic attitude I've had
puśsý (NA)
: For the upcoming preseason, please...
Rito: "What did you say? You want lee and kha buffs? You also want a new Lux/Kai sa/Akali/Ahri skin?"
Manxxom (NA)
: Vayne in lore: I hunt demons and beasts! Gehrman:
"I'm a poor old man, I can do no harm...What? That gigantic scythe right there? Nothing to worry about, trust me"
: Auto fill is fine. TLDR @ bottom
It's like saying: Don't complain about the EU, the 3 Reich did worse things.
: The Jungle
How do I report posts like this?
: > [{quoted}](name=Avarosan Bonnie,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8fAnvyrh,comment-id=00070006,timestamp=2019-08-30T02:01:43.716+0000) > > It would be amazing if we could keep theme music for new champions, reworks, and skins. The music team always does an exceptional job and to lose these themes would be a devastating loss to the community. I have the new Star Guardian spawn music on loop and super hyped for the full version. :P I agree! Champion themes and music are being made as we speak.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot HansAxel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8fAnvyrh,comment-id=000700060000,timestamp=2019-08-31T05:01:44.898+0000) > > I agree! Champion themes and music are being made as we speak. Damn. The music is 11/10, good job on that.
: More skins like Prestige Star Guardian Neeko
{{champion:36}} "OH YEAH GIMME THE TOES!" "Most human live being able to access only 10% of the power of their toes, so just give them to me! GIVE ME YOUR TOES!"
Satame (NA)
: wtf riot
So I can buy the N word pass for 350? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqvc00qu-3Y
: The wierd things people say when they are flaming......
: I'm not gay either.
> [{quoted}](name=FireWolfYT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e0fQb1pu,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-08-28T18:39:39.090+0000) > > I'm not gay either. "Not gay either, but 5 bucks is 5 bucks"
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Garen is adopted,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e0fQb1pu,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-08-28T18:29:16.193+0000) > > Dunno bro seems kinda gay "It's not gay if the balls don't touch."
: > [{quoted}](name=StormBladeMaster,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P5fo1TxA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-25T17:19:02.978+0000) > > Yes ! Shen jungle, so the whole ninja team can be : > > {{champion:84}} Top > {{champion:85}} : Support > {{champion:98}} : Jungle > {{champion:238}} : Mid > > And we need an ADC ninja. kennen
{{champion:85}} Top {{champion:85}} JG {{champion:85}} Mid {{champion:85}} Bot {{champion:85}} Supp
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=HungryAngry2SPP,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zij79YiX,comment-id=00020005,timestamp=2019-08-21T23:51:01.804+0000) > > "Hey dude, I heard you want to play LoL, well, don't...they are as greedy as EA" > "No I want to play LoL" > "Ok but don't give money to these bastards" > "Ok" > > Also I'm quitting league because of these all small bad changes. > > So...you're wrong. Yeah I bet. Totally not being facetious
> [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zij79YiX,comment-id=000200050000,timestamp=2019-08-22T00:47:51.510+0000) > > Yeah I bet. Totally not being facetious Dude, why don't you take off that stupid ego-blindfold you're wearing and admit you are wrong? Also, stop using words (especially if you're talking with an EU) that no one ever uses. I bet they make you feel sooo clever and above of everyone else, but know this, they can't change facts, and fact say you are wrong.
: So how many of y’all quitting over this then? None? K Downvotes aren’t calls to action, hunties. That’s just cognitive dissonance and admitting I’m right
> [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zij79YiX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-21T10:53:52.085+0000) > > So how many of y’all quitting over this then? > > None? K > > Downvotes aren’t calls to action, hunties. That’s just cognitive dissonance and admitting I’m right "Hey dude, I heard you want to play LoL, well, don't...they are as greedy as EA" "No I want to play LoL" "Ok but don't give money to these bastards" "Ok" Also I'm quitting league because of these all small bad changes. So...you're wrong.
: People: Real talk. How do you guys even manage to get banned?
It really depends on how much you shit talk in-game, and if someone reports you. You can say "kys" almost every game and not get banned as long as its the only toxic thing you say per game
: ***
Can you get your message deleted if you quote yourself? https://i.imgur.com/14COhR2.png
: Doesnt sound like that good of a friend if you cant even remember his name...
> [{quoted}](name=Redcadaver,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lKydlGbK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-18T00:36:50.121+0000) > > Doesnt sound like that good of a friend if you cant even remember his name... His name was Different, but how it was spelled, I don't know.
: You could write a ticket to the support asking nicely if they provide you your firendslist.
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lKydlGbK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-18T00:29:35.304+0000) > > You could write a ticket to the support asking nicely if they provide you your firendslist. Really? I'll try
Rioter Comments
: Well at least your taste in memes has matured.
> [{quoted}](name=Tyrannus0,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eF0pseA2,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-16T20:03:19.337+0000) > > Well at least your taste in memes has matured. How is it more mature than "DEEEEEMAAAAAAAAAAACIAAAAAAAA!" ?
: Why did I get banned? I barely use any hate speech at all, never more than twice a game!
c00face (NA)
: Please get vision Pyke. You have no vision Pyke. Don't play support if you can't vision Pyke.
Imagine spending 675 gold on control wards (which you team prob cant even use anyway) instead of buying AD and carrying the game.
enshine (NA)
: any league quotes you unironically use in life?
{{champion:86}} DEEEEEMAAAAACIAAAA Not happens often, but when I feel the justice burning inside me I just scream Demacia
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mavëríck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RiEmu4jA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-14T22:04:51.599+0000) > > <*Removed by Moderation*> [Ad Hominem](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem): >Ad hominem (Latin for "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, typically refers to a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine **discussion of the topic at hand is avoided** by instead **attacking the character**, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, **rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.**
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RiEmu4jA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-14T22:06:10.847+0000) > > [Ad Hominem](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem): So smart much wow
Wuks (NA)
: The service is currently down- please bear with us as we work to get it back up asap.
Got it back, but no notification on why I was suspended. GJ btw.
Rioter Comments
: TLDR of Eternals
This is not a TLDR
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: lux 48% winrate support btw karma 49% winrate support btw meta as fuck
1) What site are you using, champion.gg says: Lux Support 52.98% wr 12.75% pick 2.15% ban Karma Support 49.79% 7.90% 1.59% 2) Calm your tits edgelord, no need to be such a douche.
Show more

HungryAngry2SPP

Level 249 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion