Nazarith (NA)
: Some of my client is not in english
Try the Champion Reveal is something else too.
Rioter Comments
: well you posted the abilities now tell me what YOU think. so i can efficently answer.
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ENoQHW91,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-14T19:15:19.086+0000) > > well you posted the abilities now tell me what YOU think. so i can efficently answer. Hmmm, on paper they don't look so good (imo) but i might be wrong. Her Q especially dosen't seem to be very good (cooldown/damage/mana). Again, i might be wrong.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Manxxom (NA)
: ENDGAME SPOILER, ELMO BECOMES GOD, TAKES THE INFINITY GAUNTLET AND PUNCHES THANOS WITH IT
: [SUGGESTION] Weighted Boots
This boost are great, but they already seem better than {{item:3047}} or {{item:3111}} if the enemy has at least 1 knock-up or displacements. If ever added i'd say the stats should be the following: -30% effectiveness for knock ups and displacements +25 Movement Speed (Same speed as {{item:1001}} ) +125 Health Or, replacing the Health: +15 Armor +15 Magic Resist. Additionally, {{item:2422}} will only give +5 movement speed compared to other boots, hence their name.
Rioter Comments
: What is your favourite thing about League?
{{champion:83}} and everything Shadow Isle related.
Rioter Comments
: If anything they should nerf her dialogue. Every new and reworked character reads an entire novel every time they talk. I asked you to walk a few feet, not tell me your enlightened views about the state of the world.
> [{quoted}](name=DrippyBrownHole,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m4LnPhTK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-14T13:36:42.865+0000) > > If anything they should nerf her dialogue. Every new and reworked character reads an entire novel every time they talk. I asked you to walk a few feet, not tell me your enlightened views about the state of the world. I honestly like the idea of her talking bout' herself. You can always mute the voice in-game if it bothers you so much.
Rioter Comments
: LeBlanc nerfs on PBE are missing the mark
I liked the "old-new" LeBlanc where i could just ult across the map and troll enemies into wasting their flash. Personally i don't like the "new" LeBlanc but i agree with you.
: Story behind your league names?
Made mine as a cringe meme. Not actually a smurf but a hardstuck platinium player.
: " Freljordian Tundra " ( third variation of hydra items concept )
Looks cool and all, but the AP seems a bit too much. And i belive this is a melee only item too right?? 105 AP it's way too much. 80 AP sounds better. If it's not a melee item, then 20-60% those AP can be abused by champions that go full AP , where they get around 600-800 AP every late game, not even talking about this {{champion:45}} . Maybe make it deal 20-40% AP, and deal 10 or 15% bonus damage to minons.
: Yes, this guy needs a rework ASAP. Poor boi is supposed to be a nightmare incarnate, but he looks like a flying sock with hands :(
> [{quoted}](name=BoringLittleF,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Q4Y5sIyE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-03T22:06:57.535+0000) > > Yes, this guy needs a rework ASAP. Poor boi is supposed to be a nightmare incarnate, but he looks like a flying sock with hands :( I mean, your not wrong. Poor dude has just an amazing voice/quotes and maybe sounds going for him. As for he's looks, a flying sock with hands it's a perfect description. Maybe he's the next after the {{champion:82}} that's coming up next? I hope so at least.
: Has a unique chance to look a bit more like Evelynns shadow form, but this time... Or heck maybe even add elements from this fan art that was made for his potential Update https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/013/108/660/large/ron-broyde-nocturnevupresenting1.jpg https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/013/108/662/large/ron-broyde-nocturnevupresenting2.jpg https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/013/108/666/large/ron-broyde-nocturnevupresenting4.jpg https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/013/108/668/large/ron-broyde-nocturnevupresenting5.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Tesla Effect,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Q4Y5sIyE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-03T22:02:48.564+0000) > > Has a unique chance to look a bit more like Evelynns shadow form, but this time... > > Or heck maybe even add elements from this fan art that was made for his potential Update > > https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/013/108/660/large/ron-broyde-nocturnevupresenting1.jpg > https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/013/108/662/large/ron-broyde-nocturnevupresenting2.jpg > https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/013/108/666/large/ron-broyde-nocturnevupresenting4.jpg > https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/013/108/668/large/ron-broyde-nocturnevupresenting5.jpg OOOOF That looks amazing. I'm not a "spike" fan tho, so that might be a nopeh for me, nonthless that looks freaking amazing. Thanks for showing me that.
Rioter Comments
: Yes I'd like to order Riven nerfs
> [{quoted}](name=Abibyama II,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xARcQexX,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-27T14:40:12.494+0000) > > *gets Yorick nerfs* > > Riot is McDonald's confirmed WAIT WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO MY BELOVED YORICK NOW???? What nerfs is he getting???
nNagato (NA)
: Why I think Riot got it wrong with the update on Aether Wing Kayle (Not about it looks good or not)
THIS. @Riot PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS GUY OVER HERE {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Have my upvote.
Riot Jag (NA)
: Teemo changes temporarily on PBE for early feedback
I love all the changes except : E -New Active: After a 1 second delay, Teemo enters Camouflage for 3-5 seconds. Teemo is slowed by 25/22.5/20/17.5/15% during this effect. Why slowed? Maybe change the numbers to 15/12.5/10/5/0% slowed. Maybe make it scale with AP? The more AP the less slow you have. Or maybe just reduce the slow entirely.
: Silver Kayle Splash vs Ingame
Problem is that she dosen't keep her Helmet on witch kinda disturbs me honestly.
: Aether Wing Kayle final form looks pretty bad
Like all of her skins, this is also subject to change. I do hope that she dosen't turn black like that, or if it does, it should at least keep some of her copper/like colors with her.
Rioter Comments
: Akali Right Now
Well, she dosen't look that good from my perspective either. He obviously didn't try hes best there but still, that's pretty harsh nerfs if i were to say that.
Rioter Comments
: Star Guardian at the very least has a pretty faint charm debuff marker. I suspect Arcade does too but I don't own it.
> [{quoted}](name=KestrelGirl,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Y1yemOE9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-09T17:21:46.429+0000) > > Star Guardian at the very least has a pretty faint charm debuff marker. I suspect Arcade does too but I don't own it. Thing is, it's the same as all for her default skins besides K/DA. Since her buff, they added that small effect for her. But SG Ahri was released before the buff E.
Rioter Comments
: Leaked concept art of upcoming Fire Anivia skin!!!
Know what? got jbaited so here's an upvote
sit kid (EUW)
: Watch Azir's champ spotlight and see how many things they removed
> [{quoted}](name=sit kid,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ErfyuwmJ,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-01-25T21:11:54.710+0000) > > Watch Azir's champ spotlight and see how many things they removed Yeah i know. I used to love to spam soldiers on Tower's.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Skin Universe Lore in 2019: Alt Fantasy, Multiverse Theory, and You
I want more interactions between Skins and Shadow Isles champions (Not just the whole thing, with 1 quote). I want to see for Yorick/Kalista/Tresh etc.. Maybe Shuriman champions aswell. Maybe add a story to Guqin {{champion:37}} . Add small stories for Ultimate skins in the client? MF/Ezreal have one, why isn't there one for the other ones aswell? ALSO please add skin bios for Soulstealer Skin-line (Vayne/Vladimir/Kayn and Draven) Same goes for the Eternum Skin-line (Nocturne/Cassiopeia and Rek'Sai) Think any of this is possible? At least for the Ultimate skins. I'd love to hear the DJ Sona background , and how she got to be a DJ, or at least hear her reasoning of why being like that.
: your year in review is up
Most played champions are Supports and Top laners.
darkdill (NA)
: So if Lux were to run into Sylas again, what would she think of him?
I think the most simple answer would be that Sylas would try to protect Lux from pretty much everything. "Overprotecting" you might say. At least that's how i see it
: Hey, I've now fixed most of these. The only one I couldn't fix was the Q2 looking different, because they all use the same effect. These changes should go out next patch. Thanks for your investigation.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Beardilocks,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=esoyIfUX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-11T00:25:56.174+0000) > > Hey, I've now fixed most of these. The only one I couldn't fix was the Q2 looking different, because they all use the same effect. > > These changes should go out next patch. > > Thanks for your investigation. Hey, can you also fix Elementalist Lux E sound ? It keeps playing even after detonating early.
: Sooo, a champ with 53% win rate AND 35% pick rate isn't broken...
Dude he got hes wife stolen, don't be so hard on poor Lucian
: Sexualization of a video game character, if not widely misplaced, is almost never a bad thing.
: Sexualization of a video game character, if not widely misplaced, is almost never a bad thing.
OP, be sure to comment my name, as i'm actually interested in this, have an upvote {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Caenen (EUW)
: Up-to-date PARTIAL Sion Buglist - Sion's 14 most problematic unintended features
{{champion:82}} called, he wants the bugs {{champion:14}} stole back.
: Some thoughts on more dated female champions, from a girl
As a Dishonered / Dishonered 2 fan, i must say that Caitlyn looks amazing.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 30
The most important question here is: How will you buff {{champion:15}} ? Since you nerfed Spell Shields, and nerfed one of her core items {{item:3508}} , i legit stop seeing her. Add 25 range as you added to {{champion:145}} ? Reduce the Mana costs for her abilties early game? Let her Second ability proc item effects? Honestly, to actually see {{champion:15}} in a game, i'd see her needing 25 range and her second ability buffed. {{champion:15}} abilties are a joke compared to {{champion:145}} passive. Just her passive alone outscales Sivir. And don't give me "statistical numbers" either. You try fighting when the enemy sits in front of you, since you have only 500 range, and an easy target.
: I was told I sounded like a jealous girlfriend, so...
_**I am leaving because this game has become thoroughly, assiduously worthless. It is beneath me. It does not deserve me.**_ Take a break, and come back later, as all players do. You can't leave even if you say that. Also, the game dosen't deserve 1 / 16 / 17 Tank Players.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Boolhya (EUW)
: How to bait people into clicking your threads(tutorial)
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Good tutorial, i liked it
: Because there is no _thought_ process. It's about throwing shit at a wall and see what sticks.
> [{quoted}](name=Blåbæret,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RViK2W2h,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-23T02:31:16.985+0000) > > Because there is no _thought_ process. It's about throwing shit at a wall and see what sticks. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 22
Any buffs on the radar for {{champion:42}} and {{champion:421}} ? Maybe some mana changes for {{champion:268}} ? I'd love to see something changed bout' these dudes.
Rioter Comments
: Is anyone else noticing dark harvest is really strong right now?
I don't think it's the rune at fault, more like many more champions opened up for it, witch make it very versatile.
Show more

ISmurfy420

Level 293 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion