Rioter Comments
: Akali Right Now
Well, she dosen't look that good from my perspective either. He obviously didn't try hes best there but still, that's pretty harsh nerfs if i were to say that.
Rioter Comments
: Star Guardian at the very least has a pretty faint charm debuff marker. I suspect Arcade does too but I don't own it.
> [{quoted}](name=KestrelGirl,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Y1yemOE9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-09T17:21:46.429+0000) > > Star Guardian at the very least has a pretty faint charm debuff marker. I suspect Arcade does too but I don't own it. Thing is, it's the same as all for her default skins besides K/DA. Since her buff, they added that small effect for her. But SG Ahri was released before the buff E.
Rioter Comments
: Leaked concept art of upcoming Fire Anivia skin!!!
Know what? got jbaited so here's an upvote
sit kid (EUW)
: Watch Azir's champ spotlight and see how many things they removed
> [{quoted}](name=sit kid,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ErfyuwmJ,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-01-25T21:11:54.710+0000) > > Watch Azir's champ spotlight and see how many things they removed Yeah i know. I used to love to spam soldiers on Tower's.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Skin Universe Lore in 2019: Alt Fantasy, Multiverse Theory, and You
I want more interactions between Skins and Shadow Isles champions (Not just the whole thing, with 1 quote). I want to see for Yorick/Kalista/Tresh etc.. Maybe Shuriman champions aswell. Maybe add a story to Guqin {{champion:37}} . Add small stories for Ultimate skins in the client? MF/Ezreal have one, why isn't there one for the other ones aswell? ALSO please add skin bios for Soulstealer Skin-line (Vayne/Vladimir/Kayn and Draven) Same goes for the Eternum Skin-line (Nocturne/Cassiopeia and Rek'Sai) Think any of this is possible? At least for the Ultimate skins. I'd love to hear the DJ Sona background , and how she got to be a DJ, or at least hear her reasoning of why being like that.
: your year in review is up
Most played champions are Supports and Top laners.
: So if Lux were to run into Sylas again, what would she think of him?
I think the most simple answer would be that Sylas would try to protect Lux from pretty much everything. "Overprotecting" you might say. At least that's how i see it
: Hey, I've now fixed most of these. The only one I couldn't fix was the Q2 looking different, because they all use the same effect. These changes should go out next patch. Thanks for your investigation.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Beardilocks,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=esoyIfUX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-11T00:25:56.174+0000) > > Hey, I've now fixed most of these. The only one I couldn't fix was the Q2 looking different, because they all use the same effect. > > These changes should go out next patch. > > Thanks for your investigation. Hey, can you also fix Elementalist Lux E sound ? It keeps playing even after detonating early.
: Sooo, a champ with 53% win rate AND 35% pick rate isn't broken...
Dude he got hes wife stolen, don't be so hard on poor Lucian
: Sexualization of a video game character, if not widely misplaced, is almost never a bad thing.
: Sexualization of a video game character, if not widely misplaced, is almost never a bad thing.
OP, be sure to comment my name, as i'm actually interested in this, have an upvote {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Caenen (EUW)
: Up-to-date PARTIAL Sion Buglist - Sion's 14 most problematic unintended features
{{champion:82}} called, he wants the bugs {{champion:14}} stole back.
: Some thoughts on more dated female champions, from a girl
As a Dishonered / Dishonered 2 fan, i must say that Caitlyn looks amazing.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 30
The most important question here is: How will you buff {{champion:15}} ? Since you nerfed Spell Shields, and nerfed one of her core items {{item:3508}} , i legit stop seeing her. Add 25 range as you added to {{champion:145}} ? Reduce the Mana costs for her abilties early game? Let her Second ability proc item effects? Honestly, to actually see {{champion:15}} in a game, i'd see her needing 25 range and her second ability buffed. {{champion:15}} abilties are a joke compared to {{champion:145}} passive. Just her passive alone outscales Sivir. And don't give me "statistical numbers" either. You try fighting when the enemy sits in front of you, since you have only 500 range, and an easy target.
: I was told I sounded like a jealous girlfriend, so...
_**I am leaving because this game has become thoroughly, assiduously worthless. It is beneath me. It does not deserve me.**_ Take a break, and come back later, as all players do. You can't leave even if you say that. Also, the game dosen't deserve 1 / 16 / 17 Tank Players.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Boolhya (EUW)
: How to bait people into clicking your threads(tutorial)
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Good tutorial, i liked it
: Because there is no _thought_ process. It's about throwing shit at a wall and see what sticks.
> [{quoted}](name=Blåbæret,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RViK2W2h,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-23T02:31:16.985+0000) > > Because there is no _thought_ process. It's about throwing shit at a wall and see what sticks. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 22
Any buffs on the radar for {{champion:42}} and {{champion:421}} ? Maybe some mana changes for {{champion:268}} ? I'd love to see something changed bout' these dudes.
Rioter Comments
: Is anyone else noticing dark harvest is really strong right now?
I don't think it's the rune at fault, more like many more champions opened up for it, witch make it very versatile.
: Wait wait wair Riot thinks Akali needs buffs?
> [{quoted}](name=BestPudgeNA,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dhppr8IY,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-19T23:31:35.541+0000) > > Riot trying to see if {{champion:84}} can hit 100% ban rate, interesting way to delete a champ i guess > > Akali > > Base AD increased from 62.4 to 65 > Base Armor increased from 23 to 28 > Base HP increased from 550 to 630 > AD per level increased from 3.3 to 4 > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} > > INB4 some Akali main or bronze player says but but her solo Q win rate I belive these are for the Clash gamemode, i've seen a post, complaining about Zed buffs , mainly stat buffs, just like these, and a rioter came up and said "These are meant for Clash Changes, they got mixed up with the normal ones"
iBox360 (EUW)
: Neeko meets Yasuo for the first time
: Oh No...
{{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
: #S T O P # T # O # P
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=h3E3WFla,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-19T07:41:17.208+0000) > > #STOP > # T > # O > # P 4
: I wish justicar Aatrox's sword could look more like his old one
What i wish is that they kept his old Green Particle Effects, when he was healing.
: "You need not follow, but you must witness." Azir radiates such power with this voice line.
Legit everything {{champion:83}} Yorick says. Here's my favorite quotes from him. My favorite : "Tired, ancient, and half-dead. Still, I come for you." "I am the rift between life and death. The thin divide between breath and grave." Then some others i still find truly amazing, in that order. "Gives life when death is near." "To destroy the curse, I use it." "Your corpses against mine. May the best win." This one it's directed to {{champion:268}} Also, everything {{champion:61}} Orianna says, i find it interesting. EDIT: {{champion:113}} when she says "Die!", she says in a way, like she really wants you to die. Also Specifically to{{champion:127}} Program Lissandra "This world has forgotten true power." , she says that like a "broken AI", as it sounds like she glitches out. "All will kneel... in time." , again it feels pretty nice from a "broken AI" to hear something like that.
damabevi (EUW)
: they're already available in euw lmaooo
> [{quoted}](name=damabevi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=u1UpTgia,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-14T09:18:09.304+0000) > > they're already available in euw lmaooo eune here ;-;
Rioter Comments
Keyru (NA)
: 2018 End of Season Rewards and Honor
{{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}} Truly Amazing.
: Obvious hyperbole, although 'literally' makes it a fallacy but he/she isn't wrong about Lulu's base stats being absolutely horrendous. One of the easiest supports to kill next to Sona.
Found that the hard way, when i got hooked level 2 by a {{champion:412}} . Fun times, i must say.
: New Shaco Running Animation
I love this , even if i like the old version more, this one it's something like "I'm coming to one-shot ya"
: "JG wont gank my lane"
Great thing, but what if i answered no to all of the questions, and i won't still be ganked?
Eeszsa (NA)
: Yeah most people are saying the exact same thing. It's the white that's giving star guardian vibes we tried our best to break out of it with adding dark green and brown.
Well, if it wasan't for the second image (with the Crystals, being thrown, witch i would love to see in-game) , then this would been SG totally, still i love the concept, and nice work on it. Did you had any inspiration on this skin? I mean, the Crystals from the second image, besides the "Crystal" universe. Also where is Dark Crystal {{champion:13}} ?
Eeszsa (NA)
: Crystal Priestess Taliyah / Crystal Universe
I love this, but while the Emerald/Bloodstone Skins are one thing, this {{champion:163}} skin looks a lot like Star Guardian ones (witch i love btw). But that might just be me. EDIT: Let me say this once again, i really love this "Crystal Universe"
Boodrum (NA)
: Hi Meddler, Regarding the Lissandra changes on the PBE is there any possibility you could look at her changes a bit? On the Lissandra mains discord and the subreddit people have said that she feels weaker now especially in lane after the changes. Maybe reduce the w damage nerf a bit?
Rioter Comments
: this is the best time of year on the boards
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Should have just called him Grab-Shock.
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
94372148 (NA)
: Do you guys have any plans of looking into game balance?
: Me too. <3
Is there any chance that these stories will be added directly into the client? Or rather, a link to the stories from the client?
Show more

ISmurfy420

Level 243 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion