: First, when I said yasuo can deal with renekton, i gave a proof of an actual challenger game, where yasuo "normally" 1v1 the renekton and beat him, no combos, no shit... ======== Showing one video of Yasuo beating Renekton doesn't mean Yas counters him. That Renekton was dumb to fight Yasuo at lvl 1. Renekton is a combo based champion that is strong based on his fury. Of course he's going to lose to Yasuo at lvl 1 with one ability to combo and 0 rage. -------------------- "People in your rank can't handle a GOOD Yasuo. That's why I used him to get to Gold." Yet again, people in my rank make up 50%+ of the playerbase, if 50% of the players hate yasuo, isn't it time to rework him already ??? ======== People in low elo can't handle a good anybody. Yasuo is a skill expressive champion, like Azir, Camille. and Lee Sin. Also, who said that everyone in your elo hates Yasuo? You can't speak for everyone, or anyone, in your elo. Besides, how much hate a champion gets doesn't determine if they need a rework. I've seen many polls stating that Janna is one of the most unfun champion to play against, but I don't see her getting any rework soon. -------------------- They have already reworked tons of champs, I don't see why don't they rework a champ that most of players hate !!!!!!!!! ======== More people like Yasuo than you think. There's a business statistic that says a good experience will be shared to about three people, while a bad experience will be shared to around 10. Of course you're going to find hate on Yasuo. More people are willing to share their hatred than their favorite. -------------------- "He isn't freelo" oh please, give me a break, literally anyone who wants out, either abuse yasuo/riven, or abuse some broken meta of the patch..... ======== Then why don't you play Yasuo? You could use him to get to a better elo, and then play your mains with good teammates. Oh wait... because he isn't. -------------------- First [Syndra's] W is canceled as well, just for ur info, besides u say E and R as if it's smth normal, this is a 12 sec cooldown ability that deals massive damage and cc the target, and the R is a ranged nuke that literally deals like 60% of your entire healthbar and it's on a 90sec cooldown at least. ======== Can't windwall Syndra's W. I've tried many times. It goes over it. "that literally deals like 60% of your entire healthbar" ... a point and click that deals that much damage is completely fine, but a way to stop it is broken beyond comprehension. Besides, I'm pretty sure many Zed mains hate it when their super long cooldown ult is blocked by Zhonya's, an item that ANYONE can buy, and being a core item on many mages. Why don't you talk about that as well? -------------------- So yeah removing her combo (which is technically removing her from the teamfight completely) means it's a 4v5 You can also say the ad carry will be out of the teamfight cuz of his windwall (we can attack u, but u can't attack us, wow thanks riot games). ======== First, if you manage to blow both your E+Q and your R into Yasuo's windwall, you suck. Second, If Yasuo can manage to negate both your syndra/mage and your adc, you are both out of position, and Yasuo is punishing you for it. -------------------- Ranged champion advantage ? not against someone who uses a 0.5 sec ability to be on top of you at literally any point in the teamfight or in the lanning phase, so no there is no advantage into yasuo actually, in fact, yasuo's tornado outranges a lot of mage abilities, so yeah <3 ======== If he's on top of you in the middle of a teamfight, then kill him. He's out of position, unless you're out of position, then git gud. -------------------- "The fact that windwall is almost completely useless against many melee champions is completely fine" Oh yeah ? it's used to block minions from attacking tower, deny ranged champs cs, and also, he has 2 passives for some freaking reason, making the absence of his W in melee matchups a very normal thing :) :) ======== Deny ranged champs cs... against a melee champ. Also, having a passive on an ability is just as good as having two passives, like Neeko's on hit W. I'm not going to even try to reply to the rest of your post. I don't even know why I wasted so much time even replying. Just because you can't outplay him doesn't mean he has no counterplay. You're just getting wrecked by someone better than you.
> [{quoted}](name=RoakeyDoakey36,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I3f2WPY6,comment-id=000c000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-10T23:36:30.683+0000) > > First, when I said yasuo can deal with renekton, i gave a proof of an actual challenger game, where yasuo "normally" 1v1 the renekton and beat him, no combos, no shit... > -------------------- > Showing one video of Yasuo beating Renekton doesn't mean Yas counters him. That Renekton was dumb to fight Yasuo at lvl 1. Renekton is a combo based champion that is strong based on his fury. Of course he's going to lose to Yasuo at lvl 1 with one ability to combo and 0 rage. > ======== > "People in your rank can't handle a GOOD Yasuo. That's why I used him to get to Gold." > Yet again, people in my rank make up 50%+ of the playerbase, if 50% of the players hate yasuo, isn't it time to rework him already ??? > -------------------- > People in low elo can't handle a good anybody. Yasuo is a skill expressive champion, like Azir, Camille. and Lee Sin. > Also, who said that everyone in your elo hates Yasuo? You can't speak for everyone, or anyone, in your elo. > > Besides, how much hate a champion gets doesn't determine if they need a rework. I've seen many polls stating that Janna is one of the most unfun champion to play against, but I don't see her getting any rework soon. > ======== > They have already reworked tons of champs, I don't see why don't they rework a champ that most of players hate !!!!!!!!! > -------------------- > More people like Yasuo than you think. There's a business statistic that says a good experience will be shared to about three people, while a bad experience will be shared to around 10. Of course you're going to find hate on Yasuo. More people are willing to share their hatred than their favorite. > ======== > "He isn't freelo" oh please, give me a break, literally anyone who wants out, either abuse yasuo/riven, or abuse some broken meta of the patch..... > -------------------- > Then why don't you play Yasuo? You could use him to get to a better elo, and then play your mains with good teammates. Oh wait... because he isn't. > ======== > First [Syndra's] W is canceled as well, just for ur info, besides u say E and R as if it's smth normal, this is a 12 sec cooldown ability that deals massive damage and cc the target, and the R is a ranged nuke that literally deals like 60% of your entire healthbar and it's on a 90sec cooldown at least. > -------------------- > Can't windwall Syndra's W. I've tried many times. It goes over it. > > "that literally deals like 60% of your entire healthbar" ... a point and click that deals that much damage is completely fine, but a way to stop it is broken beyond comprehension. > > Besides, I'm pretty sure many Zed mains hate it when their super long cooldown ult is blocked by Zhonya's, an item that ANYONE can buy, and being a core item on many mages. Why don't you talk about that as well? > ======== > So yeah removing her combo (which is technically removing her from the teamfight completely) means it's a 4v5 > You can also say the ad carry will be out of the teamfight cuz of his windwall (we can attack u, but u can't attack us, wow thanks riot games). > -------------------- > First, if you manage to blow both your E+Q and your R into Yasuo's windwall, you suck. Second, If Yasuo can manage to negate both your syndra/mage and your adc, you are both out of position, and Yasuo is punishing you for it. > > Ranged champion advantage ? not against someone who uses a 0.5 sec ability to be on top of you at literally any point in the teamfight or in the lanning phase, so no there is no advantage into yasuo actually, in fact, yasuo's tornado outranges a lot of mage abilities, so yeah <3 > -------------------- > If he's on top of you in the middle of a teamfight, then kill him. He's out of position, unless you're out of position, then git gud. > "The fact that windwall is almost completely useless against many melee champions is completely fine" > Oh yeah ? it's used to block minions from attacking tower, deny ranged champs cs, and also, he has 2 passives for some freaking reason, making the absence of his W in melee matchups a very normal thing :) :) > -------------------- > Deny ranged champs cs... against a melee champ. > Also, having a passive on an ability is just as good as having two passives, like Neeko's on hit W. > > I'm not going to even try to reply to the rest of your post. I don't even know why I wasted so much time even replying. Just because you can't outplay him doesn't mean he has no counterplay. You're just getting wrecked by someone better than you. So basically renekton has to go back, lose cs and exp cuz he can't get close to yasuo lv1 then yasuo gets lane priority, pushes him back, has more exp and levels on him, then beat him anyways :) yeah seems like renekton is good into yasuo xD "People in low elo can't handle a good anybody. Yasuo is a skill expressive champion, like Azir, Camille. and Lee Sin." Surprisingly, they only seem to be having hard time handling yasuo and riven, any other champion is just a personal preference. And I am not talking for everyone, you did when you said people in your elo can't handle yasuo <3 ""that literally deals like 60% of your entire healthbar" ... a point and click that deals that much damage is completely fine, but a way to stop it is broken beyond comprehension." If it only removes that, then I would get it, but it removes complete champions out of the teamfight :) "Then why don't you play Yasuo? You could use him to get to a better elo, and then play your mains with good teammates. Oh wait... because he isn't." I don't even play ranked, look at my match history, last game was months ago and I stopped cuz internet issues.. still though he's freelo. "Besides, I'm pretty sure many Zed mains hate it when their super long cooldown ult is blocked by Zhonya's, " As a twisted fate main (someone who use zhnoya's 90% of games), I can tell you that this item is so freaking overpower, and I am serious about it. But apparently riot won't do anything about it, just like they won't do anything about yasuo and riven -.- "First, if you manage to blow both your E+Q and your R into Yasuo's windwall, you suck. Second, If Yasuo can manage to negate both your syndra/mage and your adc, you are both out of position, and Yasuo is punishing you for it." It's a combo, the stun is limited u know ? U won't wait to check wither yasuo will windwall or no, just like any other mage, u do ur combo twisted fate for example has the W->Q combo, if u don't do it fast, the enemy will have a chance to dodge your Q so yeah he will windwall the whole combo which happens in an instant. "then kill him. He's out of position, unless you're out of position, then git gud." Yeah kill him, as if he doesn't have double crit on 2 items, with 2 shields, good cc, high mobility allowing him to dodge, and literally knocks up the whole team in the air then 1 shot them all :) I guess u're failing to understand the point here. If you just (with all your honesty), list down yasuo's ability and attributes, then compared him to most midlaners, you'll end up with a broken champion (or at least, a champion you will admit is very very strong that he needs a nerf) "Just because you can't outplay him doesn't mean he has no counterplay. You're just getting wrecked by someone better than you." Yes and the same ME also beats literally all midlaners the i've played against with yasuo (I didn't win all games, but I almost always won my lanning phase with yasuo), I am like mastery 4 yasuo now, it's not much, but If I am able to win all these games with yasuo without being 1M points, I guess the champ is just that broken :) Also don't compare other champions hate, to the hate yasuo and riven get, both you and I know that yasuo/riven among some other champions are the most hated.. anything else is just personal opinions.. Here is smth to concider, a situation where you play a champion with no mobility, no survivability , but has damage and cc vs a champion who has all the mentioned attributes . Is it fun ? balanced ? good to play against ? Well that's literally the case of most mid lane champions vs yasuo <3
: You're wrong on a lot of points, but I'm not going to reply on most since you won't listen no matter what I say. I'm just replying on the one's I think are the worst. You can't just say "Renekton gets countered by Yasuo," and that's it. Yasuo has no way of outplaying Renekton's combo, and his shield won't save him from most of it, especially with the new shield breaker he's getting. Why do you think Yasuo has a worse winrate in the top lane than mid and bot? (Note, because someone will misinterpret this, Renekton is not the only reason, just most champions beat him in lane) Yasuo cannot windwall Naut's ult. I've tried many, many times. Due to the fact that it's stagnated like a dotted line, and the knock ups are not actually moving, it's not considered a projectile, which is stupid. I do not recall saying I lost because of my teammates. If I did, I probably meant it differently than you interpreted. Just because a champion doesn't counter Yasuo in lane doesn't mean they don't counter him. People in your rank can't handle a GOOD Yasuo. That's why I used him to get to Gold. There are Yasuo mains in iron for a reason. He isn't freelo, he's just rewarding when you play him well, just like... EVERY other champion. I could have done the same with Azir if i had 400k points on him like I do with Yasuo. Yasuo can only windwall Syndra's E stun and her ult. Oh no! A point and click ability can be countered for once? OP! It's not like he's a melee champion into a ranged opponent and is already at a disadvantage. The fact that windwall is almost completely useless against many melee champions is completely fine to you (only use is to hide tornado cast animation, but anyone past Iron knows of that already), but when it can potentially block somebody else's abilities, it is so op.
> [{quoted}](name=RoakeyDoakey36,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I3f2WPY6,comment-id=000c0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-10T01:16:52.925+0000) > > You're wrong on a lot of points, but I'm not going to reply on most since you won't listen no matter what I say. I'm just replying on the one's I think are the worst. > > You can't just say "Renekton gets countered by Yasuo," and that's it. Yasuo has no way of outplaying Renekton's combo, and his shield won't save him from most of it, especially with the new shield breaker he's getting. Why do you think Yasuo has a worse winrate in the top lane than mid and bot? (Note, because someone will misinterpret this, Renekton is not the only reason, just most champions beat him in lane) > > Yasuo cannot windwall Naut's ult. I've tried many, many times. Due to the fact that it's stagnated like a dotted line, and the knock ups are not actually moving, it's not considered a projectile, which is stupid. > > I do not recall saying I lost because of my teammates. If I did, I probably meant it differently than you interpreted. > > Just because a champion doesn't counter Yasuo in lane doesn't mean they don't counter him. > > People in your rank can't handle a GOOD Yasuo. That's why I used him to get to Gold. There are Yasuo mains in iron for a reason. He isn't freelo, he's just rewarding when you play him well, just like... EVERY other champion. I could have done the same with Azir if i had 400k points on him like I do with Yasuo. > > Yasuo can only windwall Syndra's E stun and her ult. Oh no! A point and click ability can be countered for once? OP! It's not like he's a melee champion into a ranged opponent and is already at a disadvantage. > > The fact that windwall is almost completely useless against many melee champions is completely fine to you (only use is to hide tornado cast animation, but anyone past Iron knows of that already), but when it can potentially block somebody else's abilities, it is so op. First, when I said yasuo can deal with renekton, i gave a proof of an actual challenger game, where yasuo "normally" 1v1 the renekton and beat him, no combos, no shit... Yasuo's winrate in top is bad, simply cuz he's not a toplane champion (though he can beat most toplaners), he's mainly used in midlane since he literally counters 99.9% of the midlaners(the 0.1% is just a margin for your next argument about volibeat xD) In general, yasuo's winrate is low, actually lower than most midlane champs, but that's for a reason, he's played a lot(one of the most played champions), and most importantly, what people do with yasuo (try to 1v5 to get that standard yasuo pentakills causing the whole team to lose the game).. Also winrates aren't smth that determines wither a champ is good or not, as mentioned earlier (akali in her best state, was lower than 50% winrate, irelia was just about 50% or slightly higher when she was reworked), both of them were broken, yet they had low winrates, so winrates doesn't tell u anything and it shouldn't even be mentioned on a balancing discussion. "People in your rank can't handle a GOOD Yasuo. That's why I used him to get to Gold." Yet again, people in my rank make up 50%+ of the playerbase, if 50% of the players hate yasuo, isn't it time to rework him already ??? They have already reworked tons of champs, I don't see why don't they rework a champ that most of players hate !!!!!!!!! "He isn't freelo" oh please, give me a break, literally anyone who wants out, either abuse yasuo/riven, or abuse some broken meta of the patch..... "Yasuo can only windwall Syndra's E stun and her ult. Oh no! A point and click ability can be countered for once? OP! It's not like he's a melee champion into a ranged opponent and is already at a disadvantage." First her W is canceled as well, just for ur info, besides u say E and R as if it's smth normal, this is a 12 sec cooldown ability that deals massive damage and cc the target, and the R is a ranged nuke that literally deals like 60% of your entire healthbar and it's on a 90sec cooldown at least. So yeah removing her combo (which is technically removing her from the teamfight completely) means it's a 4v5 You can also say the ad carry will be out of the teamfight cuz of his windwall (we can attack u, but u can't attack us, wow thanks riot games). Ranged champion advantage ? not against someone who uses a 0.5 sec ability to be on top of you at literally any point in the teamfight or in the lanning phase, so no there is no advantage into yasuo actually, in fact, yasuo's tornado outranges a lot of mage abilities, so yeah <3 "The fact that windwall is almost completely useless against many melee champions is completely fine" Oh yeah ? it's used to block minions from attacking tower, deny ranged champs cs, and also, he has 2 passives for some freaking reason, making the absence of his W in melee matchups a very normal thing :) :) "but when it can potentially block somebody else's abilities, it is so op" yes op when it removes a 120 sec cooldown ability that should've killed ur ad carry, or should've killed u yes it's op, yes double crit is op (allowing u to have cheaper powerspikes, and 2 more item slots to play with) yes his no mana spam abilities in lane with infinite mobility and very consistent damage is op yes his double shields that he gets is op (considering his mobility and damage and cc and windwall) yes having a knockup every 3 second on 2 items is op yes having 30 sec ulti that deals massive damage, does armor pentration(balace xD), and keeps u knockedup for 1 extra second is op a melee champion that has extreme mobility, and completely deletes ur adc out of the fight and also 1 shot them with 100% cc is op can't kite, can't attack him back, can't run away from him (wow counter play)... Here is a simple solution to all our problems, just rework him, it's not a new thing, riot have already reworked at least 15 champs or smth why is this one a no ? Literally the only realistic champion that matches all of his things, is RIVEN, which also happen to be broken :)
: Ok, here it is. Mobility--All dependent on the enemy. He's not like akali who can dash whenever she wants. He has to put himself in danger in order to deal his damage. The counter? Freeze the lane. He can't kill you under turret when you have more than 250 hp. In fact, he can hardly hurt you unless you go into his Q range, but then you're playing like an idiot then. Damage--Duh. He's a melee adc. He's like vayne. Of course he's going to deal damage. Beat him in lane, and he won't. Besides, he has two damaging abilities, one which needs to have a knockup to even use. Three if you consider his 50-100 hp damage dash, but an auto from a mage deals more damage than that. CC--He has one of the lowest CC potentials in the game. He has one ability, which can be used only after preparation, which may or may not be putting himself out of position to do so. His ult extends a knock up by 1 second, but only if the knock up is applied previously. Only people like Ezreal have less, unless he buys Iceborn, in which I consider it more CC, since he can apply it safely and consistently. Survivability--... What? A shield that blocks up to 100 damage for 1 second? WOW. A windwall that's only useful against projectiles and a 26 second cooldown. OP. I wish I had more to say, but honestly, thats not enough "survivability" for me to try to refute. Freeze the lane, and he really can't do anything. Low Cooldowns-- Only his Q, a 4 second auto cancel poke. His W is a LONG cooldown. His E is short considering how much he can use it, long considering who he can use it on. That's why it's only good around multiple enemies. Catch him in the jg, and it's only useful to attempt to dodge a skillshot or escape via a jg camp if you have no way to prevent him from running. His R is short, but being the ONLY ult that can't be used whenever, it should be fine. *I don't consider Gnar's ult because his kit is to play around his passive, while Yasuo isn't supposed to play around knock-ups. If you think he does, you don't play Yasuo very well. He's supposed to "Dash, Strike, and Parry," like a real samurai. His knock up is to "Strike" or punish mistakes. Early Game Champ--Wrong. He's not early game at all. The only reason he's good around there is because people position incorrectly, allowing him to play towards his strengths. For the same reason I can win with Camille or you can win with Vayne in early game, it isn't because they're strong at that time, it's because the opponent allows Yasuo to punish very early. To avoid this, FREEZE the lane. Very good late game scaling--Yes, because he's late game. Snowballing potential--Yes, because he's late game. Let him get items, and of course he's going to snowball. In the end, Freeze the lane and git gud. Or just play Renekton, Nautilus, Volibear, or literally anybody who can stop his mobility with point and click, and he's useless all game.
> [{quoted}](name=RoakeyDoakey36,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I3f2WPY6,comment-id=000c00000001,timestamp=2019-07-07T00:25:30.348+0000) > > Ok, here it is. > > Mobility--All dependent on the enemy. He's not like akali who can dash whenever she wants. He has to put himself in danger in order to deal his damage. The counter? Freeze the lane. He can't kill you under turret when you have more than 250 hp. In fact, he can hardly hurt you unless you go into his Q range, but then you're playing like an idiot then. > > Damage--Duh. He's a melee adc. He's like vayne. Of course he's going to deal damage. Beat him in lane, and he won't. > Besides, he has two damaging abilities, one which needs to have a knockup to even use. Three if you consider his 50-100 hp damage dash, but an auto from a mage deals more damage than that. > > CC--He has one of the lowest CC potentials in the game. He has one ability, which can be used only after preparation, which may or may not be putting himself out of position to do so. His ult extends a knock up by 1 second, but only if the knock up is applied previously. Only people like Ezreal have less, unless he buys Iceborn, in which I consider it more CC, since he can apply it safely and consistently. > > Survivability--... What? A shield that blocks up to 100 damage for 1 second? WOW. A windwall that's only useful against projectiles and a 26 second cooldown. OP. I wish I had more to say, but honestly, thats not enough "survivability" for me to try to refute. Freeze the lane, and he really can't do anything. > > Low Cooldowns-- Only his Q, a 4 second auto cancel poke. His W is a LONG cooldown. His E is short considering how much he can use it, long considering who he can use it on. That's why it's only good around multiple enemies. Catch him in the jg, and it's only useful to attempt to dodge a skillshot or escape via a jg camp if you have no way to prevent him from running. His R is short, but being the ONLY ult that can't be used whenever, it should be fine. > *I don't consider Gnar's ult because his kit is to play around his passive, while Yasuo isn't supposed to play around knock-ups. If you think he does, you don't play Yasuo very well. He's supposed to "Dash, Strike, and Parry," like a real samurai. His knock up is to "Strike" or punish mistakes. > > Early Game Champ--Wrong. He's not early game at all. The only reason he's good around there is because people position incorrectly, allowing him to play towards his strengths. For the same reason I can win with Camille or you can win with Vayne in early game, it isn't because they're strong at that time, it's because the opponent allows Yasuo to punish very early. To avoid this, FREEZE the lane. > > Very good late game scaling--Yes, because he's late game. > > Snowballing potential--Yes, because he's late game. Let him get items, and of course he's going to snowball. > > In the end, Freeze the lane and git gud. > > Or just play Renekton, Nautilus, Volibear, or literally anybody who can stop his mobility with point and click, and he's useless all game. Mobility - He's not dependent if he's a solo laner who gets 6 minions every 30 seconds or smth, so no his mobility isn't really limited he can easily escape ganks, or go in and out whenever he wants. Also for your information, you can't freeze the lane vs yasuo since he can push u under tower with his no mana no cooldown AOE Qs Damage - I get it, he needs damage, and it's fine to have that damage, in fact some other champs have way more damage if u're looking at the numbers, but this damage is broken when combined with the amount of mobility, cc, survivability he has, then it becomes not fair just imagine of darius's E is replaced with yasuo's E, well that's literally yasuo, but with more cc than darius <3 As for his ulti, he gets a knockup every like 4 seconds, and it's an on-click aoe knockup when combined with his EQ combo, so yeah it's kindda reliable CC - you say lowest ? well let me tell u that he out CC most supports throughout the whole game, there are really few supports who can match his cc, especially mid to late game when his knockup comes literally every 3.7 seconds (I actually calculated it, not a random number). So yeah a knockup every 3.7 sec is more cc that most supports. Survivability - A shield with 100 hp in the early game that scales with level, yes it's actually good survivability in the lanning phase, besides he refresh that shield with the ultimate case u didn't know.. Windwall on 26 cooldown, but lasts 5 seconds and literally stop 90 second ultimates that are support to deal 900 damage, wow not survivability. A Syndra Q->E->W->R combo that totally deals 2000 Magic damage and happen in an instant, is literally ruined because yasuo can press W, and it doesn't even need super high reactions to do it. Low cooldowns, his E and his Q are very low cooldown, E being like 0.5sec ? and Q being 1.3 mid to late, 3.1 early, is actually very low, even his ultimate is on very low cooldown considering how useful it is when compared to other ultimates. Catch him in the jungle ? why would I catch him in the jungle ? Unless he's being dumb for some reason, but that doesn't usually happen. Early game champ, he is very very early game champion, just look at the videos I posted earlier in the replies where yasuo destroy darius, jax, renekton, among other champions In fact yasuo has one of the most powerful early games, idk who told u he isn't ?? With snowballing potential, I mean he literally goes out of control after 1 item, 2600 gold, are you serious ? he gets 95% crit from 3400 gold only, a static shiv and the crit part of the IE. so yea his snowballing isn't at like 20 kills, it's just at first blood, and he's out of control.... Freeze the lane isn't possible.. as I mentioned earlier... You climbing with him is nothing other than a prove that he's broken, you say gold players know how to play vs him ? Yet you're the same person who said that ur losses were cuz of your teammates (who are in gold btw), so ummm... it's either they can handle him or they can't, choice is yours.. xD Also you say people in my rank can't handle yasuo, yet people in my rank actually represent more than 60% of the player base according to riot games statistics... So if 60% of the player base can't handle yasuo, isn't it time to rework him already ??? Renekton gets countered by yasuo, naut same thing since yas can windwall his ulti and Q, rendering him useless for like 20 seconds :) Voli as I said earlier idk, but he isn't a midlaner and I am not even sure if he can stand against yasuo, but even if he is,... only 1 champion counters yasuo ? wow counterplay...
: Yes, because a champion with a 47% winrate is definitely broken, compared to 53% winrate Amumu and Volibear, who have tons of counterplay I can beat Yasuo with almost any champion, which means you can too. I also play Darius, but that's a champion that I can't beat with half of my mains.
> [{quoted}](name=RoakeyDoakey36,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I3f2WPY6,comment-id=000e00000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-05T05:56:29.590+0000) > > Yes, because a champion with a 47% winrate is definitely broken, compared to 53% winrate Amumu and Volibear, who have tons of counterplay > > I can beat Yasuo with almost any champion, which means you can too. I also play Darius, but that's a champion that I can't beat with half of my mains. Wait I just realized u're a yasuo main, so ofc u think yasuo is a bad champ and can be countered by everyone Given that I checked ur op.gg, and I can tell u that, most of your own losses are against yasuo (when u're not playing him obviously), I guess that's enough to say <3
: This comment thread in a nutshell: DGAGAAsharpAGD: These champions do better against Yasuo because these reasons, and have better winrates against him. IttanMomen: No, they don't cause Yasuo. According to how broken IttanMomen thinks Yas is, he must be seen all over the LCS, because he is impossible to play against
> [{quoted}](name=RoakeyDoakey36,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I3f2WPY6,comment-id=000c0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-05T06:08:45.710+0000) > > This comment thread in a nutshell: > > DGAGAAsharpAGD: These champions do better against Yasuo because these reasons, and have better winrates against him. > > IttanMomen: No, they don't cause Yasuo. > > According to how broken IttanMomen thinks Yas is, he must be seen all over the LCS, because he is impossible to play against They don't pick yasuo in LCS, cause they don't want to, they want a midlaner who provides tons of cc, Riven is broken just as much (and I guess I am not the only one here who thinks so), yet she's never picked in LCS <3 Besides I give actual arguments, and actual gameplays, and all they do is just say "oh no he's just fine" but what's the counterplay ? Oh there isn't, but he's fine :) That's literally half the conversation
: Yes, because a champion with a 47% winrate is definitely broken, compared to 53% winrate Amumu and Volibear, who have tons of counterplay I can beat Yasuo with almost any champion, which means you can too. I also play Darius, but that's a champion that I can't beat with half of my mains.
> [{quoted}](name=RoakeyDoakey36,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I3f2WPY6,comment-id=000e00000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-05T05:56:29.590+0000) > > Yes, because a champion with a 47% winrate is definitely broken, compared to 53% winrate Amumu and Volibear, who have tons of counterplay > > I can beat Yasuo with almost any champion, which means you can too. I also play Darius, but that's a champion that I can't beat with half of my mains. You actually think winrates mean smth ? With riven having only 50% winrate right now, I could say that winrates shouldn't be even mentioned in a balancing conversation <3
: > [{quoted}](name=IttanMomen,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I3f2WPY6,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-07-04T11:18:33.619+0000) > > More cancer champions ? Please name 1 other than riven :) > > aa him when he gets his passive off, means I lose the trade, especially when he use Qs to deal extra damage, combined with conquer, I don't think there is such a champ who win vs him early game ! > > Dodge his tornado's !? His e-q combo make it impossible to dodge unless u flash it everytime, but wait, he gets the tornado back every 4 seconds cuz it's a broken ability In your eyes, JUST {{champion:157}} and {{champion:92}} are the most cancer champion {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} JUST BAN YASUO PROBLEM SOLVE or change your **mindset** AA HIM IF YOU WANT TO WIN TRADES I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU
> [{quoted}](name=Logicalily ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I3f2WPY6,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2019-07-04T16:01:21.271+0000) > > In your eyes, JUST {{champion:157}} and {{champion:92}} are the most cancer champion > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} > JUST BAN YASUO PROBLEM SOLVE or change your **mindset** > > AA HIM IF YOU WANT TO WIN TRADES I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU Change my mindset, more like act like yasuo is fine when he's not really fine !? Also not only in my eyes for that matter, tons of players including yas/riven mains already know they're broken Here's a response of a gold yasuo main from my friends "He might be slightly broken, but he needs a lot of skill to reach that point with him" They don't even deny the champ is broken, they just say "it requires skills", which is out of scope for this post, but just for ur info(he doesn't require all that much skill ) Besides banning a champ isn't a solution, we need a realistic solution so we can play vs yasuo and not just lose in the champion select screen cuz they picked him -.-
: I used to have that same bias against Yasuo, before they finally fixed his windwall to be about prediction instead of reaction. - One autoattack with over half the champs in the game are ranged attacks that you can safely throw to break his shield. If he windwalls that auto, that's a long ass cooldown just to preserve his passive shield, which you can just break in about 5s when the wall drops with the same relative safety. His passive is definitely more annoying when playing melee though. Either way, as a ranged champion, you can keep your distance extremely well, so it really shouldn't be much of an issue. - What is counter play to you, if not the most efficient method of handling the situation? Poke out his shield with something ranged (or force his wall), hit him in the face with cc if he tries to engage on you, and don't let him jumping at you intimidate you, and he usually dies pretty fast. I can tell you cc destroys him, because it does. I can also tell you that your definition of counter play and the actual definition of counter play are two different things. - Logically speaking, *every* matchup is a skill matchup. But where Irelia and Yasuo are largely even statistically, Annie and Yasuo favors Annie in by a 20% margin. On the flip side of your example, Annie can easily handle the windwall by just baiting the wall, or by dropping Tibbers at the start, who doesn't give a shit about the wall, and just walking point blank up to him during the stun on the other side of the wall and nuking him. - You're asking this question almost out of desperation, and you know it...Annie is *one* example of a Yasuo counterpick, that I used to highlight what was meant by a counter pick, not even to say "just use this to beat Yasuo." So not only are you taking me out of context, you're also completely deflecting the entire argument before the argument is even made. Now that you're asking though, of course not. If you're wanting a few more examples of people Yasuo players get frustrated by, you can try some of the one's below, but there are plenty of more even matchups against him too. Just to name a few decent counters: {{champion:1}} (about 70%WR) {{champion:131}} (about 60%WR) {{champion:245}} (about 63%WR) {{champion:127}} (about 65%WR) {{champion:90}} (about 67%WR) {{champion:111}} (about 61%WR, but this was probably off the "AP Mid Naut" that's since been nerfed, so idk about this one anymore) {{champion:106}} (About a 58%WR) And as I said, there are plenty of skill matchups, that I'm not even going to bother listing, that are all between 45-55% against him.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I3f2WPY6,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-04T15:40:52.673+0000) > > I used to have that same bias against Yasuo, before they finally fixed his windwall to be about prediction instead of reaction. > > - One autoattack with over half the champs in the game are ranged attacks that you can safely throw to break his shield. If he windwalls that auto, that's a long ass cooldown just to preserve his passive shield, which you can just break in about 5s when the wall drops with the same relative safety. His passive is definitely more annoying when playing melee though. Either way, as a ranged champion, you can keep your distance extremely well, so it really shouldn't be much of an issue. > > - What is counter play to you, if not the most efficient method of handling the situation? Poke out his shield with something ranged (or force his wall), hit him in the face with cc if he tries to engage on you, and don't let him jumping at you intimidate you, and he usually dies pretty fast. I can tell you cc destroys him, because it does. I can also tell you that your definition of counter play and the actual definition of counter play are two different things. > > - Logically speaking, *every* matchup is a skill matchup. But where Irelia and Yasuo are largely even statistically, Annie and Yasuo favors Annie in by a 20% margin. On the flip side of your example, Annie can easily handle the windwall by just baiting the wall, or by dropping Tibbers at the start, who doesn't give a shit about the wall, and just walking point blank up to him during the stun on the other side of the wall and nuking him. > > - You're asking this question almost out of desperation, and you know it...Annie is *one* example of a Yasuo counterpick, that I used to highlight what was meant by a counter pick, not even to say "just use this to beat Yasuo." So not only are you taking me out of context, you're also completely deflecting the entire argument before the argument is even made. Now that you're asking though, of course not. If you're wanting a few more examples of people Yasuo players get frustrated by, you can try some of the one's below, but there are plenty of more even matchups against him too. > > Just to name a few decent counters: > > {{champion:1}} (about 70%WR) > {{champion:131}} (about 60%WR) > {{champion:245}} (about 63%WR) > {{champion:127}} (about 65%WR) > {{champion:90}} (about 67%WR) > {{champion:111}} (about 61%WR, but this was probably off the "AP Mid Naut" that's since been nerfed, so idk about this one anymore) > {{champion:106}} (About a 58%WR) > > And as I said, there are plenty of skill matchups, that I'm not even going to bother listing, that are all between 45-55% against him. * Being in range for auto attack with a ranged champion, means u're in the range of yasuo's E, so as I said before, u lose half ur health for this play :) Unless of course (he doesn't trade back, but that's unusual since most yasuo players are very aggressive) * A counterplay is a way of playing around a specific champion, utilizing his weaknesses to get the kill on him, or to win the lanning phase, that's a counter play [for me].. * A normal 2 digit iq yasuo player doesn't use windwall, unless he see a tf stun coming towards him, or syndra's E coming towards him, or literally any type of stun/root in the midlane (which most of them are blockable by the windwall), so no u only bait the windwall vs first time yasuo's, not someone who played yasuo for 10 games :) * CCing him as I said previously is hard cuz of the windwall and his dashes, besides he's got shields, and he out cc most midlaners with his tornado spam, * Annie has higher chance of winning ? Tell that to the AnnieBot, the most famous annie 1 trick : where yasuo literally killed him under his own tower and got out alive, and before you say it, both are high elo players, both are 1 tricks, so don't tell me annie counters yasuo cuz it ain't that true :) * Asking out of depression ? Fine, but am I wrong ? That's the most important question... As for the champs you mentioned: Diana hard loses vs yasuo, he has more burst and more mobility, shields, cc, damage, sustained damage than her so not sure in which world does diana beat yasuo... Ekko ? really ? I am not sure where are u getting these stats, but as someone who played this matchup from yasuo's side it's very very yasuo favored.. Malzahar gets countered by 1 item, then he's useless for the rest of the game, and yasuo beats him before 6 anyways.. Lissandra is one of the easist matchups for yasuo, he kill him before and after 6 and again she gets countered with 1 item, and it so happened that it's an AD life steal item, which yasuo needs anyways cuz for somereason he has double crit, allowing him to have 2 more item slots over any crit champion in the game ! Nautilus ? he windwall his R and Q, so.... idk really but it's not even a matchup that happen in the game Volibear I honestly don't know, voli is certainly strong, you could be right with this one... Still after all 1 champion, and he's not even played in the midlane...
: It's ok man, I get it. "Hurr durr it's broken" is way easier than actually learning how to pick/play vs Yas.
> [{quoted}](name=DGAGAAsharpAGD,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I3f2WPY6,comment-id=000e000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-04T14:28:46.261+0000) > > It's ok man, I get it. > > "Hurr durr it's broken" is way easier than actually learning how to pick/play vs Yas. or maybe it's actually broken and u just don't want to admit it for some reason :)
: Curious of where you're finding your statistics here... 50% of the playerbase? Let's not speak for everyone. Personally, I find him frustrating, mainly from his wind wall. They *finally* fixed it to where he doesn't block skillshots before his particle effects even generate a couple patches ago, so it feels *slightly* more fair, but the amount of cs blocking he can apply to you even under your own tower by throwing the damn wall on his wave is a bit oppressive imo. That being said, he's far from someone I'd say I hate. **ZOE**, I hate. She's infuriating to play against, she's annoying just as a character, and just overall it feels like her entire existence is to be the cosmic Aspect of Tilt. With Yasuo, there's a lot of mechanics you have to put into *both* sides of the matchup. With Zoe, it's literally, "ope, I landed my E, time to delete you!" "Ope, I hit a lucky Q, there went 4/5 your hp! And I have a stolen flash and my empowered auto up! Time to delete you!" Literally, Zoe lands *anything* on you, even by complete fucking accident, you die. It's just completely unfun. At least with Yasuo, if I died, I died to a sweaty OTP with over the top mechanics, and if I beat him...well, I imagine my opponent looks kinda like this: http://www.gamingrebellion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Fat-Gamer.jpg But with Zoe, it's literally, "if I hit you first, with literally anything, you lose." Irelia vs Yasuo? FYI: They're actually about even, with Yasuo holding an average 51.3%WR into that matchup across the board. I wouldn't say that she's countered hard, I'd say it's very dependent on skill, with Yasuo being one of the few champions Irelia has difficulty locking down, and Irelia being one of the few champions who can actually jump about as much as Yasuo in a lane still full of minions. If he were a counter, he'd hold a significantly greater WR against her when analyzing their *specific* matchup. (Ex: Annie beats Yasuo in over 70% of matchups on average) I get it: Yasuo is overrated, overplayed, and overly tilting when in the hands of someone who has more than 3 IQ. But to say he's busted is a bit of a stretch. hard cc, particularly stuff he can't block, absolutely destroys him, and that passive shield is easily baited with just a single autoattack just a couple seconds before you're ready to combo. I'll give you Riven though...I don't fucking understand why they keep giving her buffs when literally ***EVERY*** boards post that talks about her, or about just top lane in general, says "this bitch is op" Her winrate is consistently bordering hotfix levels, they finally gave her a *very minor* nerf and her "mains" (/s. I mean the people who bandwagon her for her WR.) start screaming about how she's "totally unplayable now" while her *actual* mains kept her winrate still bordering hotfix levels. She's in need of an actual nerf.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I3f2WPY6,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-04T15:05:41.157+0000) > > Curious of where you're finding your statistics here... > > 50% of the playerbase? Let's not speak for everyone. Personally, I find him frustrating, mainly from his wind wall. They *finally* fixed it to where he doesn't block skillshots before his particle effects even generate a couple patches ago, so it feels *slightly* more fair, but the amount of cs blocking he can apply to you even under your own tower by throwing the damn wall on his wave is a bit oppressive imo. That being said, he's far from someone I'd say I hate. > > **ZOE**, I hate. She's infuriating to play against, she's annoying just as a character, and just overall it feels like her entire existence is to be the cosmic Aspect of Tilt. With Yasuo, there's a lot of mechanics you have to put into *both* sides of the matchup. With Zoe, it's literally, "ope, I landed my E, time to delete you!" "Ope, I hit a lucky Q, there went 4/5 your hp! And I have a stolen flash and my empowered auto up! Time to delete you!" Literally, Zoe lands *anything* on you, even by complete fucking accident, you die. It's just completely unfun. At least with Yasuo, if I died, I died to a sweaty OTP with over the top mechanics, and if I beat him...well, I imagine my opponent looks kinda like this: > http://www.gamingrebellion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Fat-Gamer.jpg > > But with Zoe, it's literally, "if I hit you first, with literally anything, you lose." > > > Irelia vs Yasuo? FYI: They're actually about even, with Yasuo holding an average 51.3%WR into that matchup across the board. I wouldn't say that she's countered hard, I'd say it's very dependent on skill, with Yasuo being one of the few champions Irelia has difficulty locking down, and Irelia being one of the few champions who can actually jump about as much as Yasuo in a lane still full of minions. If he were a counter, he'd hold a significantly greater WR against her when analyzing their *specific* matchup. (Ex: Annie beats Yasuo in over 70% of matchups on average) > > I get it: Yasuo is overrated, overplayed, and overly tilting when in the hands of someone who has more than 3 IQ. But to say he's busted is a bit of a stretch. hard cc, particularly stuff he can't block, absolutely destroys him, and that passive shield is easily baited with just a single autoattack just a couple seconds before you're ready to combo. > > I'll give you Riven though...I don't fucking understand why they keep giving her buffs when literally ***EVERY*** boards post that talks about her, or about just top lane in general, says "this bitch is op" Her winrate is consistently bordering hotfix levels, they finally gave her a *very minor* nerf and her "mains" (/s. I mean the people who bandwagon her for her WR.) start screaming about how she's "totally unplayable now" while her *actual* mains kept her winrate still bordering hotfix levels. She's in need of an actual nerf. Zoe when she was released, I would agree, but right now ? probably not. I played with and against zoe and I enjoy that champ And to be just honest, she's pretty fine, early game if u dodge her E, u can go for the easiest all ins of ur life and win it I main twisted fate, and all I do is dodge the E and then walk into her with just autoattacks and still win the trade She's immobile, she's squishy (actually very very squishy), and her cc isn't reliable, and with high cooldown u're right about the deletion part, but literally every mage does that, isn't that the case for lux ? syndra ? fizz ? malzahar ? they're all the same as for yasuo, an auto attack before u combo, simply costs u 50% of ur hp at least, so I am not sure if this is a play u would go for :O CC destroy him ? so does literally every champion in the game including (RIVEN), you can't just tell me cc destroy him, that's not a counter play besides out of all champs, yasuo is the hardest to cc, cuz of his Es and his Windwall, so unless u have smth like syndra R or malzahar R, cc doesn't affect him as much Annie matchup is very skill reliant honestly, it kindda favors annie, but yasuo can handle that with ease if he times his W with her combo also yasuo wins this before lv6, just saying and even if annie counters yasuo, are u telling me that the only way to beat yasuo is to play that 1 champion out of 150 champs ? Riven is just a live prove that riot games actually favor some champions, yasuo included. Besides say yasuo isn't as broken as I am saying, but he's just too frustrating and annoying and hated that much, why not just rework him ? they have already reworked tons of champions, why not just rework this one as well !?
: You don't want to hear it, ok, I gave you champs that can beat him, you don't like that. OK, let's do it again. Mid Talon - after tiamat, he needs to spend 10 secs in lane, then he has 20 secs window to do whatever he wants to(kill jnjgler, take camp, gank other lane, put out pressure just by not being in lane) Rumble(I have over 600k on him, it's amtchup on easier side of spectrum) - manaless, can 1v1 Yas from lvl 3 until Yas has 2 items, pushes quickly, godlike botlane roams Noc - same as Talon, tiamat, with his W, Yas can't ult you, sustain, good 1v1 from lvl3 with LT. Taliyah - idk honestly, stats say that she has +4% winrate vs him, probably something to do with WEQing wave and then roaming Vlad - can just live through laning phase and carry in mid-late, but I'm not Vlad player, but he has +6% winrate vs Yas Ren - idc about lvl1, every Rene player that fights Yas at lvl1 is ret**ded, from lvl3, Yas can't touch his farm without losing half of his hp To add few mid counters Morde - un1v1able Fizz - no idea, but he has +5% vs him I can't really talk about toplane, since I'm midlaner, but I know for sure that if Darius took W he would have won and any Darius will take ghost and from lvl3 Yas will sit under tower. I feel like Jax is slightly in favor later in the game, sheen power spike is also time to kill Yas, but again, not big toplaner. If you are interested in stats, [here is good site](https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/counter/Yasuo/Top/), but you will have to figure out, which aspect of that champs is countering him. Edit: Yassuo is considered as one of the best Yas players in the world, so I'm not sure about value of these videos, feels like we could take any otp footage and say XY isn't good vs ZA bcs someone who played thousands of games on XY won vs ZA. According to yasmains reddit, Jax is skillmatchup early on that heavily relies on wave managment, after triforce for Jax, it's hard to 1v1 him unless he messes up his E.
You didn't give me champs that beat him, u give me champ that has slightly higher chance of beating him, yet still lose anyways cuz the champ is broken asf Talon after tiamat doesn't outpush yasuo, and he certainly can't solo 1v1 yasuo when yasuo windwall his w, and tank his combo with the shields Rumble is a champ I've never played, that's why I didn't comment on him, but I am sure as hell, that yasuo outpush rumble with E-Q combo that litearlly clear backline minions, and bring frontline to 50%, which he eq just 2 seconds after I played noc a lot, and no u're wrong, if yasuo does an eq combo, his w will go with the E, and he will still be knocked up. Taloyah can't outpush yasuo, please just try to go to practice tool and try that ur self Vlad as I said, he has a chance if he's fed or late game, but if playing safe is vlad's choice, it's very easy for yasuo to go and destroy other lanes Ren lose 1v1 at lv1 ? true no doubt, be it's either to be in range for yasuo Qs, or literally get out of exp range because yasuo can get to you anyways ! Morde, I played the yasuo vs morde couple of days ago, I destroy him in the lanning phase, tanked all his damge and still killed him however when he hit 2 items, he still killed me anyways, but that's cuz morde right now is just too strong of a champ still yasuo beats him hard early game ! Fizz doesn't beat yasuo in any possible situation for the website u mentioned, I couldn't help but notice that yasuo has +5.5% over irelia, yet u mentioned her earlier as one of the counters o.O ! besides winrates aren't even smth to be concidered, akali at her most broken stages, wasn't even 50% winrate still got nerfed like 3 patches in a row to balance her Moe is the best yasuo player ? Of course, he's talanted, he's good, and nobody can say otherwise however, if u look at the videos that I gave u, he literally only auto attacked them with some Qs(which he missed btw) and still got the kill into darius and jax and rene So don't tell me that u need 1million games to hit autoattacks and Qs with yasuo !
: You want counterplay? OK, here we go. Many toplaners can crush him - Rene, Jax, Riven, Darius Champs that can outroam him - Talon, Rumble, Nocturne, Talyiah Vlad is good as well. Many mages are skill matchups. Idk if you want to talk about specific matchups, we can. Yasuo is frustrating, but there is some counterplay and mechanics of player that playes him matters so much.
> [{quoted}](name=DGAGAAsharpAGD,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I3f2WPY6,comment-id=000c00000000,timestamp=2019-07-04T11:28:15.933+0000) > > You want counterplay? OK, here we go. > > Many toplaners can crush him - Rene, Jax, Riven, Darius > Champs that can outroam him - Talon, Rumble, Nocturne, Talyiah > > Vlad is good as well. > > Many mages are skill matchups. > > Idk if you want to talk about specific matchups, we can. Yasuo is frustrating, but there is some counterplay and mechanics of player that playes him matters so much. Talon, Rumble, Nocturne, Talyiah, can't roam vs yasuo since he outpush them with no mana cost ! also he has more power early game so he can easily have lane priority Vlad is countered with 1 item and ignite, and yes yasuo actually destroy vlad except very late game or if vlad is over fed but generally yasuo's lane vs vlad is good, it's only a problem if yasuo gets camped cuz he can't 1v2 vs vlad !! Yasuo counters jax, I am not sure who told u that jax is good vs yasuo, yasuo actually destroys jax so hard, since jax can't hit his stun cuz of yasuo E same thing with renekton, yasuo can simply dodge his all in with E's Yasuo has more damage than darius early game, so yeah yasuo counters darius as well Before u say anything : Here is yasuo vs renekton, look at the level 1 trade (given that yasuo actually missed 2 of his Qs xD, and he still won the trade) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAxfXOVmB3c and here's yasuo vs darius, look at the fight at 2:15 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTW6ED86cHM&t=136s Here's a yasuo destroying jax lv1 and lv2 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLr4cycLlAo So literally every champ u mentioned, actually gets countered by yasuo xD Nice counterplay :)
: Ummmm no he is fine, like just learn how to play vs him. Champions being frustrating to play against is one of the stupidest reasons to nerf a champion SINCE NEWSFLASH THAT IS A OPINION NOT A REASON. Yas is ok but not op I would easily pick irelia vs yas since she can do more. A lot of the reason is played in soloQ is because he can easily solo carry but that's it, that is why he is basically not played in lcs and his play rates fall the more competitive the regions.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I3f2WPY6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-03T21:14:23.552+0000) > > Ummmm no he is fine, like just learn how to play vs him. Champions being frustrating to play against is one of the stupidest reasons to nerf a champion SINCE NEWSFLASH THAT IS A OPINION NOT A REASON. Yas is ok but not op I would easily pick irelia vs yas since she can do more. A lot of the reason is played in soloQ is because he can easily solo carry but that's it, that is why he is basically not played in lcs and his play rates fall the more competitive the regions. He's not fine, I played vs yasuo like 100 games, with variety of champions, I watched tons of online games, I even played yasuo (and never lost the lanning phase, just saying) When a champ is hated by literally 50% of the players (aka 30 million players) then surely there is a problem with the champion. Irelia into yasuo ? the matchup favors yasuo so hard, he win wall her ulti, and dodge her E with his E's, so yeah irelia is a sitting duck vs yasuo (again unless he messed up everything )
: Moe plays {{champion:157}} Moe is a L.O.L streamer Moe brings $ to Riot Moe will hate Riot for nerfing {{champion:157}} I HATE {{champion:157}} too, but there are more cancer champions than him. Just aa him when he gets his passive and dodge his tornado. He wind walls when it is obvious you are going to cast a spell while he is in a bad position.
> [{quoted}](name=Logicalily ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I3f2WPY6,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-07-04T04:48:04.963+0000) > > Moe plays {{champion:157}} > Moe is a L.O.L streamer > Moe brings $ to Riot > Moe will hate Riot for nerfing {{champion:157}} > > I HATE {{champion:157}} too, but there are more cancer champions than him. > Just aa him when he gets his passive and dodge his tornado. He wind walls when it is obvious you are going to cast a spell while he is in a bad position. More cancer champions ? Please name 1 other than riven :) aa him when he gets his passive off, means I lose the trade, especially when he use Qs to deal extra damage, combined with conquer, I don't think there is such a champ who win vs him early game ! Dodge his tornado's !? His e-q combo make it impossible to dodge unless u flash it everytime, but wait, he gets the tornado back every 4 seconds cuz it's a broken ability
Leon4167 (NA)
: Shut up. I don't even play Yasuo and don't think he's broken. Hard to play against does not constitute broken. Counter play exist, every champ has them no exceptions.
> [{quoted}](name=Leon4167,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I3f2WPY6,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-07-04T09:50:55.902+0000) > > Shut up. I don't even play Yasuo and don't think he's broken. Hard to play against does not constitute broken. Counter play exist, every champ has them no exceptions. I'd love to believe u, but as usual, everyone who says yasuo has a counterplay, can't actually write down the counterplay !! Mobility, damage, cc, survivability, low cooldowns, early game champ, very good late game scaling, snowballing potential, I am not sure which counterplay are you talking about !!
: Why isn’t he played in high elo that much then?
> [{quoted}](name=DGAGAAsharpAGD,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I3f2WPY6,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-07-03T21:50:18.057+0000) > > Why isn’t he played in high elo that much then? First almost all high elo yasuo's are challenger, so he is actually played second, because they don't want, it's as simple as that According to riot games, high elo are like only 20% of players or smth like that if I recall correctly, it's dumb to assume that u'll find the same amount of yasuo players up there. But generally he's played, and every yasuo 1 trick in high elo is challenger !
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I don’t see why this is hard to understand. Players with “overall” equal skill doesn’t mean they have the exact same skill set, or play at that skill every game. Their play may vary hard from matchups to just missing a skill shot in that particular game. Or even being tilted in real life. One player might be ridiculously good at csing and gets 10 cs/min. However, the other player that gets 8cs/min might be a better teamfighter and in the end have equal impact to the 10cs/min guy with less gold. Or players “skill” can vary with matchups. You may be good on Ryze - but the second you play against X champion, like Talon, you have no clue what to do. So your average performance is pretty good, but against Talon you will just chain feed. Some players also suck at map awareness. A guy can be an amazing Jayce player, but every game is a coin flip because he doesn’t track the jungler. So if the jungle doesn’t gank/camp him - he will decimate your top lane. But he can also get chain ganked and die repeatedly. In one game he might seem like a smurf because the jungler ignored him, and in another he’ll be a feeder. In the end his average rank could be Gold 3. You could have a super aggressive support who just chain feeds if their ADC is passive. You could have an ADC eat an unlucky hook at now Blitz/Draven are fed so they literally cannot do anything to stop chain feeding. Not to mention tilt. A lot of times tilt can reduce your map awareness/make you pick dumb shit. Even having a bad day IRL can effect your performance. **Point is this: even with perfectly evenly matched teams, especially in a game with league that has a billion factors go into your performance. MMR is more important than rank anyways - but “equal skill” doesn’t mean “close games” **
Look at respect that, as a matter of fact I was kindda tilted when I wrote this. But here is the thing, with varying skill level ( I don't mean having bad matchups, or getting camped or stuff), I mean a generally bad player His match history is questionable, and he's unranked, while the oponents are litterally from different "elo", 2-3 elos ahead of him. It's unfair playing with a gold player, vs a diamond 4 , it doesn't even make sense...
Rioter Comments
: "I'm not going to say he isn't overpowered because I certainly think he is" Maybe you should pay attention And no he's really not that hard to deal with in higher elos or pro play You're just another whiny terrible player who can't learn to fight him
ALRIGHT, tell that to RANK 1 Challenger KOREA, who get owned by yasuo.. U say he's not hard to deal with in high elo, yet rank 1 him self got destroyed by yasuo.. U just don't want to believe the real truth about it <3
: How about instead of whining and everybody mass upvoting this and mass downvoting anything that disagrees you actually take the time to explain what's so bad about him? Because believe it or not, he's not as strong in higher elos, I know crazy right And get this HE HAS COUNTERPLAY and champs that easily destory him, but again really hard to believe I'm not going to say he isn't overpowered because I certainly think he is I'm just saying you should stop complaining and maybe buy some champs that counter him and actually learn how to deal with him Because it's possible
U're wrong He's op And he's a nightmare in higher elo more than lower elo Look at this video: https://youtu.be/ssQfeIoIwWU This is a Yasuo OTP Vs RANK 1 MIDLQNE KOREA he went 16/3 And rank1 lost so freaking hard Oh, guess who started banning Yasuo after that game? It's rank 1 chellenger korea
: This game would be better off without Yasuo in it
Honestly Yasuo is kindda hard to mess with in terms of design. If u remove one/some of his ablities, he becomes complete trash. if u leave them as they are, they become annoying to play against. In my honest opinion(as a tf main who hates yasuo and ban him 100% of the time btw) Yasuo's only way to be balanced, is to be completely reworked. Yasuo has the extreme mobility in the game, very strong early game, very defensive early game as well(shields and dashes and windwall), and also he scales pretty well mid and late game, also his powerspike is pretty cheap for a champion who plays crit(which is supposed to be a late game thing), very strong against adc's, very strong against mages, very strong against bruisers and tanks(his R does armor pen), he's got sustained damage, huge snowballing potential. [PROBLEM] is, if u nerf any of the above strengths, he becomes useless.
: I need help mid lane
Simplest way to do this, watch streamers. My recommendation is to go Talon mid (flash ignite, electrocute), and watch "Yamikazi"( a challenger talon 1 trick).
zerguser (NA)
: LP on trolls or just feeding in "ELO hell"
so I just op.gg u, and turns out: 1- ur cs is bad, in the 2 games u mentioned, if u had more cs (10 per min or 9 per min), you could've easily carries such game. Look at the irelia cs on ur first game, then look at ur cs, u'll realize 1 reason to lose more. 2- In that same game, u put litterally 0 wards..... 0.... ZERO.... no control wards, wards, or any type of vision.. what is it to be expected ? Now of course I can't watch the games, but surely there are some mistakes in the laning phase, and some bad positioning in team fights, that led u to lose. Maybe u can work on those 2 points (cs and wards) before blaming team mates !? One more advice, in low elo, once u enter the game type "/mute all" and disable the ALL chat in the settings, and get used to "not typing in chat at all", not even "ggwp after game" and u'll win more <3
Dr Dog (NA)
: after maining jg and just now comming to play some adc again i realized
I main jg my self and I would honestly say, 90% of the time I win game without even seeing this botlane. To be honest game right now are about mid and jungle only. say u're an adc who's 20/0 and got 10 ganks and all of that, leblanc will still delete you out of a team fight in a second. nidalee will still insta kill u, Irelia will tp from top and destroy both u and ur supp. It's really rare that I find an adc who carries games, unless u're talking about 50min game or smth (which doesn't usually happen)
hOrnn (NA)
: {{champion:11}} needs a new one, q shoulds be skillshot and cant dodge as in old fiora ult, {{champion:23}} remove his ultimate and hes fine.
u sure u're commenting on the correct post ?
Rioter Comments

IttanMomen

Level 285 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion