Meritas (EUNE)
: Since you're from EUNE, remember when Riot removed Draft and told people they can play Flex instead? https://youtu.be/NIgfiSzCy1o
> [{quoted}](name=Meritas,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8UlIaNsL,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-08-28T11:13:35.898+0000) > > Since you're from EUNE, remember when Riot removed Draft and told people they can play Flex instead? > https://youtu.be/NIgfiSzCy1o I remember. People cried so much that Riot gave it back. Even they had to understand that you can't practise to rankeds at rankeds.
kuros (NA)
: As a card carrying member of the I play for fun group I say this to people that seem to find something wrong in anything and everything other than themselves. Case in point game is going well no one is way ahead a rare even match across the board. But something happens and someone dies "unexpectedly" and it starts and snowballs from there. I'll not go into the details of the choice of words but it's all of the you suck bronze so on and so on type of thing. So yea "it's only normals" is perfectly normal here as is playing to have fun. Well other than the "that guy" these things don't seem like things to flip out over. People need to understand that going off on someone isn't going to solve anything. I've recovered from bad matches on a number of occasions due to my team being cool and in some cases offering REAL truly helpful advice. The flip side of the coin for me personally is when/if I realize you are "one of those guys" and I do some preemptive muting. So yea I may fail like a day one pleb wanting to try new things and/or expand my champion pool. The thing is I can't and wont ever promise not to. I'll do my damnedest not to but being that I play for fun I don't spend near the time that people seem to expect me to on the game to learn every little detail and nuance.
> [{quoted}](name=kuros,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8UlIaNsL,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-08-28T08:41:00.598+0000) > > As a card carrying member of the I play for fun group I say this to people that seem to find something wrong in anything and everything other than themselves. Case in point game is going well no one is way ahead a rare even match across the board. But something happens and someone dies "unexpectedly" and it starts and snowballs from there. I'll not go into the details of the choice of words but it's all of the you suck bronze so on and so on type of thing. So yea "it's only normals" is perfectly normal here as is playing to have fun. Well other than the "that guy" these things don't seem like things to flip out over. People need to understand that going off on someone isn't going to solve anything. I've recovered from bad matches on a number of occasions due to my team being cool and in some cases offering REAL truly helpful advice. The flip side of the coin for me personally is when/if I realize you are "one of those guys" and I do some preemptive muting. > > So yea I may fail like a day one pleb wanting to try new things and/or expand my champion pool. The thing is I can't and wont ever promise not to. I'll do my damnedest not to but being that I play for fun I don't spend near the time that people seem to expect me to on the game to learn every little detail and nuance. There are many "new things" what players like to try and i'm just sitting in my chair and i think that well, that will never work. And i can tell them about 5 reasons right after 5 seconds of thinking... I don't know you, maybe you are the one who is trying new things and also uses logic while doing that... i really don't know. But many people just don't even try to think and everyone should understand that having fun is essential part of the game but your own fun should never be more important then your whole team (except when most of them are trolls or toxic guys). Also there are a lot "i'm having a bad game" players who just don't want to admit that they are not unlucky, just simply idiots. Example: When you say your 0/6/0 toplaner that "pls stop feed, play safe". He says he only having a bad game and he was ganked 4 times. And most in these cases the "bad game" player thinks that he did his best but the enemy was better or he was overganked etc... while this is not what happened. The truth is that most of them are just really bad players. I'm sure you met guys who over and over force 1v1 with already overfed enemies. When the 0/6/0 player attacks the 6/0 toplaner dies for the 7. time that's NOT UNLUCK! That's not bad game! That's complete stupidity! All i can say that when i see feeders only 1% of them will that "sorry" then try to def their turrets and start to ward the lanes. THe other part of them just trying to find excuses and NEVER try to def the lane, over and over fighting with the obviously fed enemy and over and over pushing the lane without any warding. They end up in like 0/9/0 then mute all for "flame" (becasue you said stop feed), then blame the jungler and then it's done. I belong to those players who are almost never feeding. I have a nice strategy: if i die 2 times on my lane i won't fight and i will only farm till i get gank or i will roam to other lanes when my enemy left the lane.I will not trust in luck and say that "well this guy beats the shit out of me but who knows, maybe the 7. time i will win".
: Yeah nothing says fun like a 1/15 AD TF mid with a vision score of 0 who is obviously trolling. But hey, its norms. Let him have fun. Nothing wrong with that.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8UlIaNsL,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-28T02:35:13.639+0000) > > Yeah nothing says fun like a 1/15 AD TF mid with a vision score of 0 who is obviously trolling. > But hey, its norms. Let him have fun. Nothing wrong with that. When your personal fun destroys a game of 4 other people that's quite the opposite of everything what this game is about.
CLG ear (NA)
: I think i need a new monitor any recommendations?
Kythers (NA)
: you shouldn't play normals with the mindset of wanting to win above all.. that should be for ranked, I play normals to relax, try new stuff, warm up, whatever
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8UlIaNsL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-27T15:09:54.332+0000) > > you shouldn't play normals with the mindset of wanting to win above all.. that should be for ranked, I play normals to relax, try new stuff, warm up, whatever I want to win. For me that fun happens when i'm doing my best. Dying over and over with people who don't care about anything is just sad. An pointless. I think in strategy teamwork games you must do everything for your team and the win. Because that's what these words trying to mean :D I like to relax too and trying new stuff but those who are trying new things and thinking in the same time are just simply... stupid people. Like a Bard adc in the enemy. I asked him that how does he want to farm in lane and collect passives in the same time? He said that "stfu"... wow... Then I asked him why does he build AD while all of his spells based on AP? He said his passive auto attack deals a lot dmg. I replied that yes it does but even that's AP and based on the amount of your bells... He overfed us and at the end he said that he just wanted to "have fun" and tried this thing. If he would spend 10 seconds on thinking about this pick's disadvatages he would never pick that. That's not the problem when you want to have fun. The problem is when you want to have fun and don't care about the fact you are not just useless for your team but ruining THEIR fun...
: In my experience, most of the people I've seen that say "it's only normals" are people who are telling it to a toxic player. I would say "tryhards", but it's not inherently a bad thing to want to win every game if possible. But for those players who rage at their teammates, who spam the enemy missing ping, who only focus on mistakes made... saying "it's only normals" to them is fine.
> [{quoted}](name=LilSquirtle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8UlIaNsL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-27T13:43:58.931+0000) > > In my experience, most of the people I've seen that say "it's only normals" are people who are telling it to a toxic player. I would say "tryhards", but it's not inherently a bad thing to want to win every game if possible. > > But for those players who rage at their teammates, who spam the enemy missing ping, who only focus on mistakes made... saying "it's only normals" to them is fine. True but still i mostly get it from trolls. Even my last game today: TF jungle. It's bad enough but who knows maybe among some circumstances it can work... but the clever guy bought ONLY attackpeed items for him. For 20 minutes. Tf can cause a lot dmg as AP and some people played him even as AD. I still think that both of them can work but if you only build attackspeed without ap or ad, how do you want to deal damage? Of course he ended up in 0/8 and all he could say that "it's only normal".
Rioter Comments
MrJCOreo (NA)
: Smurfs a Bit of a Downer for Newbie
Am I the only one who anytime see a smurf will lose? Literally every guy who says that he is a smurf would probably feed or just simply very bad. Of course then he will say the most stupid excuses like "it's only a normal", "idc about the game" etc.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jack Erron,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tmBUdRKx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-25T20:28:32.973+0000) > > The old nunu was quite bad in fact. In almost every role. As jungler he could clear well but how could he gank? By simply walking into lane? Of course he has a speed up but that's kinda weak and in jungle you won't max that. Your good gank depends only on botlane what is pretty bad... if you can't create a good gank-situation on your own. > > As supp he can't do too much things. His speed up and attackspeed bonus is not bad but also not enough against most bot combos. He can't pooke well because his range is short. His ult is almost completely useless... you can't use it on lane because it only works if you are hiding in somewhere. Also every stun or knock up can stop it and most champs has one of these abilities. > > He would be only good at top. Well, possibly he would not win the lane but at least he can defend it very well because of the heal. > > But as i see... he was not BAD... but he was very far from GOOD. In every role there much better choices than him. And why would anyone reduce his winchance when he can pick a much better hero? So you can take Warwick speed up and not nunus? Lame
> [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tmBUdRKx,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-08-25T22:53:28.565+0000) > > So you can take Warwick speed up and not nunus? Lame WW can jump with Q, his speedup is FAR much bigger also can jump with ult...
: RIOT, STOP REWORKING CHAMPIONS
The old nunu was quite bad in fact. In almost every role. As jungler he could clear well but how could he gank? By simply walking into lane? Of course he has a speed up but that's kinda weak and in jungle you won't max that. Your good gank depends only on botlane what is pretty bad... if you can't create a good gank-situation on your own. As supp he can't do too much things. His speed up and attackspeed bonus is not bad but also not enough against most bot combos. He can't pooke well because his range is short. His ult is almost completely useless... you can't use it on lane because it only works if you are hiding in somewhere. Also every stun or knock up can stop it and most champs has one of these abilities. He would be only good at top. Well, possibly he would not win the lane but at least he can defend it very well because of the heal. But as i see... he was not BAD... but he was very far from GOOD. In every role there much better choices than him. And why would anyone reduce his winchance when he can pick a much better hero?
fƒ15 (NA)
: Should make a greater notice or warning to banning an ally's champion
: > [{quoted}](name=Jack Erron,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EtZcoJ7Z,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-23T16:46:36.127+0000) > > I think i have the right to judge a person who just spends 40 min from his life just to ruin others game with no reason. Because with this behaviour he clearly shows that he has no rights at all. > > Of course anyone can have bad days. But inting and trolling is not this category. When i'm mad maybe i will flame a little but still not try to be toxic. Cuz i have brain. But inting? Really? On my worst days i was crying or watching movies instead joining a strategy teamwork game to waste 40 min from my life to risk my acc and destroy a game... You can judge, sure, posting names on the boards or somewhere else isnt judging by your own, its trying to start a witchhunt.
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EtZcoJ7Z,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-23T21:50:34.760+0000) > > You can judge, sure, posting names on the boards or somewhere else isnt judging by your own, its trying to start a witchhunt. As i said everyone can easily chech if i was right or no. Really. We talk about witch hunt i think when a person is innoncent. Witch hunt? On a troll lifeless guy whose only reason to come to lol is to waste 40 min for a lose? Holy gods i feel sorry for him. People will think that he is a dick? Well, he is.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jack Erron,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EtZcoJ7Z,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-23T19:48:22.841+0000) > > It's really not a lot time. When i upload an image, it happened about 10 minutes ago. When my friend gave me the trolling teemo's name i instantly checked his acc and that was clear trolling. It doesn't take more then 10 sec. I didn't even have to replay the game only tears of goddess items told me everything. We've frequently seen people say "see? 6 tears, obviously trolling!" Only to review their match history closer and see that they sold their items for 6 tears at the last second before the Nexus exploded. You would have been duped had it not been your friend.
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EtZcoJ7Z,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-23T20:56:27.449+0000) > > We've frequently seen people say "see? 6 tears, obviously trolling!" Only to review their match history closer and see that they sold their items for 6 tears at the last second before the Nexus exploded. You would have been duped had it not been your friend. You can also check that if he sold his items at the last minute. Come on, most cases everyone can tell if the guy was a troll or not.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jack Erron,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EtZcoJ7Z,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-23T16:43:40.967+0000) > > You can save yourself from a troll when you recognize his name. Most people will say that "there is this troll but you will never meet him anymore" or YES! There was a week when i met the same troll 3 times. Once in my team and other 2 times in enemy team. > > Also once my friend showed me his printscreen about a 0/19/1 troll teemo. I dont know what was his name but it was so weird that i recognized it when we met. I left the lobby without hesitation. > > If you show these guys on forums maybe riot will see them because the ticket was made to write down your problem... and that will be good for your little sould. But they won't do anything. I opened 4 ticket about 4 inting trolls and NO one of them got any punishment. They were not flaming ( no chatban) and they were not afks (no leaverbuster) so they could only get ban... but ALL of them are still playing! Your example only works when you trust the source giving you the name of the troll and in limited numbers. You trust your screenshots, you trust your friend, and you can remember 4-5 names. How well does such a method hold up with 50 names? 100? 1000? With how many players there are in NA, 1000 trolls would be a very small percentage, are you up for remembering 1000 names? What about names that are very similar in nature, off by a character or two? What's more, are **you** willing to go in depth and verify those 1000 names? Are you willing to look through 1000 match replays, 1000 match histories, and verify that no one pulled a fast one on you or took something out of context? ----- Riot wouldn't investigate them any faster if they were posted here than they will if you report them in an official channel. That's because Riot's doing the investigating, making sure that they are certain it is a troll, instead of taking people at their word. And there's a lot more than 1000 reports they have to deal with.
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EtZcoJ7Z,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-23T17:17:27.757+0000) > > Your example only works when you trust the source giving you the name of the troll and in limited numbers. You trust your screenshots, you trust your friend, and you can remember 4-5 names. > > How well does such a method hold up with 50 names? 100? 1000? With how many players there are in NA, 1000 trolls would be a very small percentage, are you up for remembering 1000 names? What about names that are very similar in nature, off by a character or two? > > What's more, are **you** willing to go in depth and verify those 1000 names? Are you willing to look through 1000 match replays, 1000 match histories, and verify that no one pulled a fast one on you or took something out of context? > > ----- > > Riot wouldn't investigate them any faster if they were posted here than they will if you report them in an official channel. That's because Riot's doing the investigating, making sure that they are certain it is a troll, instead of taking people at their word. And there's a lot more than 1000 reports they have to deal with. It's really not a lot time. When i upload an image, it happened about 10 minutes ago. When my friend gave me the trolling teemo's name i instantly checked his acc and that was clear trolling. It doesn't take more then 10 sec. I didn't even have to replay the game only tears of goddess items told me everything.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jack Erron,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EtZcoJ7Z,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-08-23T11:32:39.719+0000) > > Did you read what i said? You can't lie to community or riot because ANYONE CAN REPLAY the game and riot has saved LOBBY and INGAME chat -.- Yeah, so Riot and their system can judge it, no reason for the community to judge others. Some people choose for the community to judge their own logs, but thats their own business.
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EtZcoJ7Z,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-08-23T12:31:57.981+0000) > > Yeah, so Riot and their system can judge it, no reason for the community to judge others. Some people choose for the community to judge their own logs, but thats their own business. I think i have the right to judge a person who just spends 40 min from his life just to ruin others game with no reason. Because with this behaviour he clearly shows that he has no rights at all. Of course anyone can have bad days. But inting and trolling is not this category. When i'm mad maybe i will flame a little but still not try to be toxic. Cuz i have brain. But inting? Really? On my worst days i was crying or watching movies instead joining a strategy teamwork game to waste 40 min from my life to risk my acc and destroy a game...
: > [{quoted}](name=Jack Erron,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EtZcoJ7Z,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-08-23T11:33:51.221+0000) > > I'm talking about those cases when anyone can replay the game and his items and stats are showing that he was a troll. Anyone can check if these statements are true or false. So should the thread instantly be deleted when Riot switches to a new patch, when the community can't verify it anymore? Again, you're not answering the *why* you'd do it. What good do you hope would come from listing their name on a public forum?
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EtZcoJ7Z,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-08-23T11:49:08.927+0000) > > So should the thread instantly be deleted when Riot switches to a new patch, when the community can't verify it anymore? > > Again, you're not answering the *why* you'd do it. What good do you hope would come from listing their name on a public forum? You can save yourself from a troll when you recognize his name. Most people will say that "there is this troll but you will never meet him anymore" or YES! There was a week when i met the same troll 3 times. Once in my team and other 2 times in enemy team. Also once my friend showed me his printscreen about a 0/19/1 troll teemo. I dont know what was his name but it was so weird that i recognized it when we met. I left the lobby without hesitation. If you show these guys on forums maybe riot will see them because the ticket was made to write down your problem... and that will be good for your little sould. But they won't do anything. I opened 4 ticket about 4 inting trolls and NO one of them got any punishment. They were not flaming ( no chatban) and they were not afks (no leaverbuster) so they could only get ban... but ALL of them are still playing!
: Adding to the witch hunt thing - you could make up a difficult to disprove story about them griefing. Following the Jungler around and trying to take the jungle camps, or telling the enemy team in all chat where the Jungler was, or any number of things. History can be cherry picked. You can find the worst game of a player, then claim you were playing with them "on my Smurf". You can also say you didn't post right away because you were waiting to see if Riot would do anything. It also comes down to *why* would you post their name on the boards. If you're wanting them to get punished, the report button or a support ticket is what you'd want. The only reason to post the players name on the boards is if you want to try and start a mob mentality against them based on the evidence you provide. You'd be wanting players to build up a black book of sorts again random players they've never met on the word of people they don't know. There's just no good that comes of it, so why allow it?
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EtZcoJ7Z,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-23T11:19:18.827+0000) > > Adding to the witch hunt thing - you could make up a difficult to disprove story about them griefing. Following the Jungler around and trying to take the jungle camps, or telling the enemy team in all chat where the Jungler was, or any number of things. > > History can be cherry picked. You can find the worst game of a player, then claim you were playing with them "on my Smurf". You can also say you didn't post right away because you were waiting to see if Riot would do anything. > > It also comes down to *why* would you post their name on the boards. If you're wanting them to get punished, the report button or a support ticket is what you'd want. The only reason to post the players name on the boards is if you want to try and start a mob mentality against them based on the evidence you provide. You'd be wanting players to build up a black book of sorts again random players they've never met on the word of people they don't know. > > There's just no good that comes of it, so why allow it? I'm uploading and collecting screenshoots to prove that they are not doing anything. I sent a ticket to support years ago about a singed who bought only shoes, and he had always 0/15/0 stats in SIX rankeds. His activity stoped only months after.
: Adding to the witch hunt thing - you could make up a difficult to disprove story about them griefing. Following the Jungler around and trying to take the jungle camps, or telling the enemy team in all chat where the Jungler was, or any number of things. History can be cherry picked. You can find the worst game of a player, then claim you were playing with them "on my Smurf". You can also say you didn't post right away because you were waiting to see if Riot would do anything. It also comes down to *why* would you post their name on the boards. If you're wanting them to get punished, the report button or a support ticket is what you'd want. The only reason to post the players name on the boards is if you want to try and start a mob mentality against them based on the evidence you provide. You'd be wanting players to build up a black book of sorts again random players they've never met on the word of people they don't know. There's just no good that comes of it, so why allow it?
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EtZcoJ7Z,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-23T11:19:18.827+0000) > > Adding to the witch hunt thing - you could make up a difficult to disprove story about them griefing. Following the Jungler around and trying to take the jungle camps, or telling the enemy team in all chat where the Jungler was, or any number of things. > > History can be cherry picked. You can find the worst game of a player, then claim you were playing with them "on my Smurf". You can also say you didn't post right away because you were waiting to see if Riot would do anything. > > It also comes down to *why* would you post their name on the boards. If you're wanting them to get punished, the report button or a support ticket is what you'd want. The only reason to post the players name on the boards is if you want to try and start a mob mentality against them based on the evidence you provide. You'd be wanting players to build up a black book of sorts again random players they've never met on the word of people they don't know. > > There's just no good that comes of it, so why allow it? I'm talking about those cases when anyone can replay the game and his items and stats are showing that he was a troll. Anyone can check if these statements are true or false.
: I was in a Game with this Guy called Jack erron. He kept on shouting racist slurs and softinted by Not trying. Believe me Guys.
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EtZcoJ7Z,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-23T10:58:27.061+0000) > > I was in a Game with this Guy called Jack erron. He kept on shouting racist slurs and softinted by Not trying. Believe me Guys. Did you read what i said? You can't lie to community or riot because ANYONE CAN REPLAY the game and riot has saved LOBBY and INGAME chat -.-
Rioter Comments
Audhulma (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jack Erron,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B6zTHqvw,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-09T11:30:12.976+0000) > > We all reported him but because i was so toxic i got a permaban. I admit it... i should not flame that hard. Glad you can admit it, that's the first step to improvement. As for him, you did your part by reporting him, don't worry about it afterwards. The reason it takes Riot longer to ban for trolling/inting is because it's harder to detect automatically. The chat ban system is very easy and straightforward: person talks shit, person gets reported, system scans that person's chatlogs. If guilty punish, if not guilty don't punish. They can't set up a system to automatically review trolling because it would catch too many people that are just having a bad match (because we all know people are report-happy and will report them as a troll just because they're pissed at them for losing lane). That means manual reviews over the course of many games to ensure the person is guilty. It sucks, but that's just the way it is. >even after this 6 trolled rankeds he played many many games till he got his perma > > How do i know that he got nothing? He was not flaming. >Of course he is still playing I'm confused, you said he got his perma and then later said he is still playing? Anyways, just don't worry about it. You're not in game with him anymore, you did your part by reporting him, that's the extent of your involvement so there's no reason for you to think about it.
> [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B6zTHqvw,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-08-13T18:40:26.975+0000) > > Glad you can admit it, that's the first step to improvement. As for him, you did your part by reporting him, don't worry about it afterwards. > > The reason it takes Riot longer to ban for trolling/inting is because it's harder to detect automatically. The chat ban system is very easy and straightforward: person talks shit, person gets reported, system scans that person's chatlogs. If guilty punish, if not guilty don't punish. They can't set up a system to automatically review trolling because it would catch too many people that are just having a bad match (because we all know people are report-happy and will report them as a troll just because they're pissed at them for losing lane). That means manual reviews over the course of many games to ensure the person is guilty. It sucks, but that's just the way it is. > > I'm confused, you said he got his perma and then later said he is still playing? > Anyways, just don't worry about it. You're not in game with him anymore, you did your part by reporting him, that's the extent of your involvement so there's no reason for you to think about it. "Yesterday i got another troll" I clearly talking about another guy. Also leave this "i don't meet him again" stupidity. Maybe yes maybe not. BUt he will still ruin a lot games.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jack Erron,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B6zTHqvw,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-12T20:26:45.796+0000) > > Are you joking now or don't want to understand what did i say? They are NOT THE SAME PERSON. These are 2 examples about the "good" system. You specifically said, "The guy is still playing." The way the English language works, your earlier statements and the fact that you had two examples made it implicit that they would have been the same person. Maybe you didn't mean it that way, but that's how your words conveyed the message. Also two examples from two years apart are really nothing to go on. In-game trolling behavior gets punished eventually, but it has a long-ass queue to move through before the manual review can occur. Give it time. He'll get punished. Not that you are entitled to see it happen anyways when it does. The punishment system is about them not us. it's not there to make us feel righteous. Let it go.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B6zTHqvw,comment-id=00070000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-13T16:34:09.253+0000) > > You specifically said, "The guy is still playing." The way the English language works, your earlier statements and the fact that you had two examples made it implicit that they would have been the same person. > > Maybe you didn't mean it that way, but that's how your words conveyed the message. > > Also two examples from two years apart are really nothing to go on. In-game trolling behavior gets punished eventually, but it has a long-ass queue to move through before the manual review can occur. Give it time. He'll get punished. Not that you are entitled to see it happen anyways when it does. The punishment system is about them not us. it's not there to make us feel righteous. Let it go. In my opinion what i said was clear. I was talking about 2 games. Also... the system says that even after ONE report they investigate what happened. But if you troll on 6 rankeds this means 20 reports ONLY from your team! If the enemy has brain they will report him too. So that's about 50 reports. But of course this is not enough... Even if i have screenshot it doesn't mean anything. I don't want to get it time lol. I called one of them as "fcking idiot" and don't tell me that he is not that... OFC i get chatban after this ONE VERY GAME! While they can int as much as they want! And there is not good solution for this problem! I can mute toxic players whenever i want but no one can do anything against trolls! Yes, it's not about me. It's about THEM. But we are a community and i have the right to know something about these things who enjoy fck up games with no reason. Not only because i wasted my freetime but because they can do it over and over with more ppl.
Rioter Comments
: How you on the old client
> [{quoted}](name=SugeMinPikk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B6zTHqvw,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-08-12T03:20:08.364+0000) > > How you on the old client Read the article.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jack Erron,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B6zTHqvw,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-08-11T09:38:07.183+0000) > > Maybe it's ancient but is shows clear trolling without any doubt but as you see who cares. Also my other screeshot was made a few days ago. The guy is still playing. _The_ guy? _Still_ playing? I'm sorry but I have no reason to believe that the cho in your recent screenshot is the same player as the profile you took a screenshot of forever ago.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B6zTHqvw,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2018-08-12T03:18:32.855+0000) > > _The_ guy? _Still_ playing? I'm sorry but I have no reason to believe that the cho in your recent screenshot is the same player as the profile you took a screenshot of forever ago. Are you joking now or don't want to understand what did i say? They are NOT THE SAME PERSON. These are 2 examples about the "good" system.
: This evidence is from before the client update. That's ancient. You can't use ancient examples as proof Riot isn't doing something about trolls in the present.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B6zTHqvw,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-08-10T17:21:53.442+0000) > > This evidence is from before the client update. That's ancient. You can't use ancient examples as proof Riot isn't doing something about trolls in the present. Maybe it's ancient but is shows clear trolling without any doubt but as you see who cares. Also my other screeshot was made a few days ago. The guy is still playing.
Rioter Comments

Jack Erron

Level 130 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion