ApexRiven (EUW)
: I tihnk i may quite playing toplane honesly. This role suck
Literally every game i see toplaner smashing and getting fed it's the same scenerio. They get fed, but they never leave lane. I shudder the moment i have to face a fed Jax when i play botlane, cause i know he'll literally 1v2 me and my support if he just decided to stop going top over and over. Every other lanes i see goes somewhere, if botlane gets ahed they go mid, if midlane goes ahed they start to roam, if jungle gets ahed... well he wins every lane. But whenever my super fed Riven or Jax goes ahed, they spam TP top, and just split while spamming "OMG JUST PLAY DEFENSIVLY" regardless if their team can hold their own in the midlane. Toplane is my secondary role, everytime i get ahed i'll group mid and push for objectives, if i get fed on shit like Urgot or Darius, i clean floor with anything that isnt a super fed Vayne.
: So if someone drops a hard R in chat to start the game. What is there to do?
You report them and move on with your day knowing full well you'll probably never interact with this person again and he wont be able to hurt you anymore. What do you want to happen? You want Riot to hold public trials?
iWuTaylor (EUW)
: does riot uses feedbots to intentionally ruin games?
Dont be silly, there is no such thing as feedbots, that would be too obvious. It's a known fact Riot has a division to monitor your games and send their speciap TFT (tactical feeding team) to hold you back from reaching diamond (which we all know is your TRUE rank). They are known as an elite set of players who have reached MMR lower than iron 4! And they havent failed a single inting mission yet. I suggest using VPN to start games undetected so their survrillance team wont be able to track you down.
: So, I guess we're just ignoring the fact that Tahm can no longer support?
His secondary lane was also top. His W was a problem, both in Pro and soloQ, it had so much power loaded onto this ability where he nullified any engage in the mid game. Now, i'm not saying he should be balanced around top, reading what people are saying here (that he was removed from the support catagory) is kinda sad and i hope it will be fixed soon around BOTLANE.
: These Are The Reasons That Games becomes Coinflips.
Every matchmaking competetive game where an automated system decides who you'll be matched with or against is coinflip. Idk how this is a huge revelation to anyone. It's the same in DOTA, Counter strike, OW etc...
Leetri (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=JackMcSnipeyz,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QKfs4N4b,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-06-03T11:01:53.614+0000) > > The biggest crime is the reason Graves was reworked in the first place was because him and Lucian filled the same niche - Burst ability based marksmen. > > But for some reason, instead of keeping him botlane and changing Lucian, they scrapped the original burst marksmen. > > I'd pay money to be able to get his old kit back.. They changed Graves because the theme fit Lucian better. Graves used to be my 2nd favourite ADC, but I understand why they changed him.
> [{quoted}](name=Leetri,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QKfs4N4b,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-06-03T15:46:52.415+0000) > > They changed Graves because the theme fit Lucian better. Graves used to be my 2nd favourite ADC, but I understand why they changed him. I can understand that, however, every rework that wasnt a complete overhaul kept the champion in their main role. It's not like his kit was toxic or unfixable like Sion, or Yorick, they decided to crank his theme up to 11, fine, why remove him from botlane tho. If a rework like that happened today it would get a lot more backlash.
: Daily reminder: If you see Rakan you don't have to pick Xayah.
It's too satisfying to not pick them as a duo.
Murr Wurr (OCE)
: Why did Riot have to remove Graves from the bot lane?
The biggest crime is the reason Graves was reworked in the first place was because him and Lucian filled the same niche - Burst ability based marksmen. But for some reason, instead of keeping him botlane and changing Lucian, they scrapped the original burst marksmen. I'd pay money to be able to get his old kit back..
: So.... I'm guessing we're going to see Taric/Sona Duos for awhile.....
B-b-but, how can they possibly win without a OP marksmen?? I thought all marksmen 2 shot everyone at 2 items!
: An age where a full AD team has nothing to fear from a team building Armor on everyone
Idk what you're talking about, a good drafted team will always beat a full AD one if both teams are equal in skill. This doesnt mean you can turn off your brain and dive 1v3 and say "BUT THEY ARE FULL AD, RIP TANKS LUL"
: Joke, did I said Patch 9.11? Sorry, Joke.
Saying "just buy QSS" is not a counter, nor is it gonna drop his winrate by 3% if people all suddenly buy it. Not every champ can utilize QSS, it's an expansive item with barely any real stats for 1300 gold. All that to counter a basic ability, which wont matter cause his ult slows and stacks in an AoE around him + blue smite + randuins. Besides, they only nerfed his damage numbers, not his utility.
: Is not being toxic really necessary to get high Gold/Plat?
: Akali as a T4-champ keeps getting nerfed, meanwhile Talon remains OP for months??
She's being nerfed because people who play her well, play her too well, it's the kalista/Azir/Ryze case,
: Fizz's E is far to overpowered
Wtf id this iron iv tier thread? People making so many out of context points to make themselves seem right. > > People say zhonyas is broken. > Fizz has a zhonyas built into his kit. Might aswell nerf every champion with invulnerability ult, and nerf bard 10x times because his ult can zhonyas 10 people at once. If you blow your entire kit on Fizz before he uses E, over and over and over, then you deserve to get "outplayed".
SP00NS (NA)
: Why is Lee sin in every single meta?
: All I know is that without her Q, Katarina wouldn't be playable. She's not tanky enough for top lane. She can't jungle. Her early game in mid-lane is terrible pre-6 (why I don't play her) and that's with her maxing Q first. So yeah, some manaless champs need poke.
> [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q8hpwkqB,comment-id=0006000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-21T18:57:31.152+0000) > > All I know is that without her Q, Katarina wouldn't be playable. She's not tanky enough for top lane. She can't jungle. Her early game in mid-lane is terrible pre-6 (why I don't play her) and that's with her maxing Q first. > > So yeah, some manaless champs need poke. I never said she didnt need it? I just gave an example for manaless poke without suggesting if it's too strong or too weak, i have no opinion on Kata's current power level, and i didnt try to say i do.
: yasuo's q is double if not more than the range of melee's, and nothing is stopping from from throwing tornados at you either, and have fun trading into his shield x3
> [{quoted}](name=PørnStår,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q8hpwkqB,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-21T15:47:57.082+0000) > > yasuo's q is double if not more than the range of melee's, and nothing is stopping from from throwing tornados at you either, and have fun trading into his shield x3 Everything you said is correct, including the word "TRADE" which was my only beef with this post, Yasuo's trade is too strong, his "poke" which only qualifies for his 3rd Q, isnt. Besides almost ANY melee laner has an ability to extend his range, either with mobility or just a bigger AoE ability (like Darius's pull/Q)
T2K Baka (NA)
: Kat spamming daggers? she has a 11 sec cd on an ability that does 75 dmg at rank one while yas does about 80 on a 4 sec cd, if you throw a dagger at lvl 1 and try to get ur passive off, yas will just aa u with bullshit conq and then fk ur hp bar down and take no damage with his shield.
> [{quoted}](name=T2K Baka,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q8hpwkqB,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-05-21T14:07:11.228+0000) > > Kat spamming daggers? she has a 11 sec cd on an ability that does 75 dmg at rank one while yas does about 80 on a 4 sec cd, if you throw a dagger at lvl 1 and try to get ur passive off, yas will just aa u with bullshit conq and then fk ur hp bar down and take no damage with his shield. Still not poke, that's called a trade, i dont care if you think Yasuo's kit is OP, he isnt poking anyone, he goes in for trades. Kat was just an example for a manaless champ with actual poke ability in her kit, calm yoursels i didnt suggest she got a stronger lane than Yasuo, let alone a 1v1 vs a Yasuo. You're just projecting your hate for Yasuo on my comment as if i defended him, which was not my intention, I just dont like people exaggerating champion's kits to fit their thread, Yasuo has many problems, "POKING" isnt one of them. With this logic Rengar 1 shot poked you to death with his jump
: Champs without mana should not have ability to poke
How is Yasuo poking you at melee range? He isnt, that's called a trade. That's not poke, poke is Kat spamming daggeres from range over minions, or GP spamming point and click Q's, or pretty much every Mage's kit in the game.
: This game really has been dumbed down.
> It's pissing me off, how many YEARS I've put into this game to know as much as I do. These years means jack shit now. There's no need it knowing strategy AT ALL. Those years would mean jackshit no matter what, unless you planned on going for esports. If you look at it in that way at least, or you can just remember the game fondly for the good times and move on if you get no enjoyment from playing anymore. Every online game i've ever played from counter strike to overwatch constantly changed along the years, no one gurantees your skills will matter tomorrow so just focus on enjoying the moment.
: Why is calling your teammates bad punishable but ""ggez" isn't?
You wont get banned for saying your team mates are bad. You get banned when you flame and spam chat with insults, so the you cant compare the 2. Gg ez
: Lowkey i think boots should be removed from the game
That would mean people would buy an extra damage item, or a defensive item to make their glass cannon build even harder to shut down. Boots give nice transitions, like tabis early against auto attackers, or merc vs CC heavy lanes, you dont FEEL them like for example ludens or IE, but they arent suppose to. It also means that if people want 6 damage items they have to give up that movespeed and unique passives.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rowanstar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=znZiiYzr,comment-id=002a,timestamp=2019-04-01T21:40:54.579+0000) > > Oh come ON! Lighten up buttercup. As a dog and cat lover, the chat being only pet sounds seems funny to me and i look forward to playing so i can get involved. Its a funny and cute way to celebrate this final battle, the culmination of many years worth of skins (including April Fools, Holiday and other skins based on animals and even KDA) that has all lead to the most wonderful thing in League of Legends: CATS VS DOGS. Woof Bark, MEOOOW! its not cute its not funny its fucking stupid and annoying id rather someone flame the shit outta me and tell me to kys then see them spam a macro to it just pops up meow meow meow over and over and over again its tiliting at least in other aprils fools jokes you were able to disable them for the most part you have no choice you can no longer talk to enemies and get useful idea or builds
> [{quoted}](name=nameless9,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=znZiiYzr,comment-id=002a0001,timestamp=2019-04-01T23:42:14.346+0000) > > its not cute its not funny its fucking stupid and annoying id rather someone flame the shit outta me and tell me to kys then see them spam a macro to it just pops up meow meow meow over and over and over again its tiliting at least in other aprils fools jokes you were able to disable them for the most part you have no choice you can no longer talk to enemies and get useful idea or builds This kind of replies are what makes you seem immature and childish, if you cant stomach a single day without flaming the enemy team in all chat, than you have issues league canmot solve. You can literally disable all chat and the spam will be gone for you. Also, who TF asks the enemy team about what to build.
: > [{quoted}](name=JackMcSnipeyz,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=znZiiYzr,comment-id=003c,timestamp=2019-04-02T06:49:39.208+0000) > > The fact you all get so salty over it shows it's a good april fools "prank". Terrible logic.
> [{quoted}](name=ArtumisPrime,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=znZiiYzr,comment-id=003c0000,timestamp=2019-04-02T08:15:42.159+0000) > > Terrible logic. It's really not, it's not "april jokes", it's April fools, and i can say me and my friends were fooled for a brief moment when the entire enemy team started to spam "woof woof" in all chat. I'm sure you can survive for just 24 hours without using your HILARIOUS and totally not overused "No one expects the Spanish Inquisition" line. If anything normal games have been WAAAAYY less toxic when enemies dont spam EZ and trash talking each other.
iiGazeii (NA)
: Why do people hate playing support?
Everyone wants to be the big damage carry. Same reason why almost every low-mid ELO game is filled with squishy carry picks in every lane and 0 utility/frontline/engage picks. If they dont get the kill, they dont feel they are contributing, even tho without their setup, most carries will struggle to do their job.
: ironically I think yasuo's wall is a good counterbalance measure against a lot of broken ults
I mean, the main player base who complains about windwall are mages, who have their entire kit deleted by a basic ability all through laning phase up until the end of the game. Never heard of an Ashe player come and complain about windwall blocking her ult, those are some pretty strawman arguments.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Anyone realized that Jinx has 55% win rate and 18% pick rate?
Revert her buffs she got before the marksmen items partial revert. Nerf her passive, because honestly she gets 1 assist and goes wild. Better her being meta than Tristana or Vayne, at least Jinx is diveable.
FSRER (EUNE)
: Riot does not understand their game anymore
You can go back in time to every single day of every past season and you'd see a "nerf X!". Remember when Kass was 98% banrate? When Talon and LB had silences? AP yi? League of cleavers? League of thunderlord? Release yorick? Gutted yorick? Release Darius? Someone will always be top dog, you will never reach 50% winrate on all champs, and even if you do, people will complain about pickrate, counters, "toxic kits", "overloaded kits", "stat checkers". You do know Yasuo is LITERALLY 48% winrare in both midlane and toplane, right? Riot isnt doesnt have a perfect patch record, but i thank every day when i play league that the playerbase doesnt call the shots.
: This "woof woof bark" and "meow meow meow" stuff is stupid
The fact you all get so salty over it shows it's a good april fools "prank".
: Why do people think it is remotely okay to say "gg" when a player ints down mid the entire game?
: God I have enought of favoritism toward popular champion to remain OP
Rek'sai? Kayle? Morgana? Irelia? At some point in your attempt to bloat your thread with examples you just threw the towel and mentioned every OP champ. - Rek'sai was literally none exsistant for almost a year ever since her initial rework. - Kayle is getting 2nd round of nerfs in only the 3rd (or 2nd) patch she's out. - Morgana got nerfed 1 patch after her VU and she wasnt even OP, just strong and annoying in midlane. - Irelia is just comming back from her laat nerfs who removes her - resistance on W to magic damage, her ability to stack passive with W and her disarm mechanic on ult. Im not saying they arent stronger than they should, but most of your examples are just listing strong champs; no favoritism. Only ones who should be there are {{champion:67}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:157}}
Myrmiron (EUW)
: I feel like taking damage from a champion should give you an assist.
Im trying to figure out if this thread is serious or not.
: How is it easy way? Riven and vayne needs nerfs. Fullstop nothing to discuss. And not only them, there are another 15 champs on the list. Even better, instead of buffing shit how about giving us some nerf patches so this game gets into a playable state again?
> [{quoted}](name=GayFluffyUnicorn,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e9rVKunk,comment-id=00160000,timestamp=2019-03-29T16:24:24.835+0000) > > How is it easy way? Riven and vayne needs nerfs. Fullstop nothing to discuss. And not only them, there are another 15 champs on the list. > > Even better, instead of buffing shit how about giving us some nerf patches so this game gets into a playable state again? The fact some champs need nerfs does not mean others cant use buffs. Your only argument why these champs shouldnt be buffed, is that YOU claim no one likes playing against them. You have no real argument, just "sorry X mains, i dont like playing againt your champ, they should never be buffed".
: Guardian Angel Overtuned?
Zhonyas is better than GA, hands down.
: Patch 9.7 or how to keep making the game unfun for everyone involved
So.... What's your opinions on who should be buffed/nerfed? And dont take the EZ way out saying "VaYnE AnD rIvEn aNd YaSuO XD"
AORVAL (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=JackMcSnipeyz,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b2GuZd6q,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-28T10:51:26.456+0000) > > Fiora is 1/12 but you're just 6/2. > > Meanwhile Twitch is 13-0 by 20 minutes, he was literally spoonfed, he got more gold on himself from kills than Fiora gave to your entire team combined. > > Hell, your Zed has 1 and a half item, and unfinished boots while twitch has 3 complete items, finished boots and armor cloth in -20 minutes- > > This isnt botlane meta, this is "we fed this guy so much we ff'd at 20 minutes" meta. > > Just for refrence in the game _**[you](https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Aorval)**_ went 13-1, you also closed the game at 23 minutes, despite enemy caitlyn actually outdamaging your jhin in the end of the game. The point is if an adc is fed they can snowball harder than any other laner. They get twice the kills bot lane, not to mention junglers/mid laners always go bot lane to gank which means more kills, and ADC's can just 3 auto kill you when ahead. So its 10x easier for them to get more and more fed compared to someone who has to wait and rely on their ult
> [{quoted}](name=AORVAL,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b2GuZd6q,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-03-29T02:00:31.909+0000) > > The point is if an adc is fed they can snowball harder than any other laner. They get twice the kills bot lane, not to mention junglers/mid laners always go bot lane to gank which means more kills, and ADC's can just 3 auto kill you when ahead. So its 10x easier for them to get more and more fed compared to someone who has to wait and rely on their ult No, the point is if you let anyone get so ahed he'll snowball hard, and yes, if you're a late game hyper carry like twitch who got 13 kills in the first 20 minutes of the game, you're gonna snowball harder. Same with Jax, Yi, Kass, Kayle, Riven - any late game champ will completely fuck the game. Just like you did on Jayce when YOU went 13 kills in 20 minutes, but i guess that doesnt count right? Face it, if your team had a 13-0 kills Jax/Riven top instead of a 6-2 Jayce, they would wipe the floor with this Twitch. Scratch that, if your Zed wasnt so behind, he alone could keep Twitch in check.
: > [{quoted}](name=JackMcSnipeyz,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ya98mZO3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-28T08:58:09.639+0000) > > She does have a weak early. > But her kit gives her too much power late game, meaning that even without gold she's gonna carry past level 11. > > They are hitting her base values meaning that putting her behind will be more meaningfull because she'll lack items. Care how to explain a weak early game champion has such a huge winrate in a meta where late game doesn't exist?
> [{quoted}](name=Hikari Sakata,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ya98mZO3,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-28T15:08:56.561+0000) > > Care how to explain a weak early game champion has such a huge winrate in a meta where late game doesn't exist? Her "late game" comes as soon as she reaches level 11, regardless of her items, her late game is capped by how much XP she gains, while others are by both XP and gold. If twitch reaches level 11 but has no gold, he's still useless, Kayle isnt, that's the major difference.
Unix (NA)
: All of the cat skins are just champions in cat onsies; All of the dog skins are actual dogs.
Rengar is a Cat. Fizz is a dog (in the skin). Corki isnt a dog, just rides one. Yorick isnt a cat, he just summons them. It's more balanced when you think about it.
AORVAL (NA)
: So sick of this bot lane meta
Fiora is 1/12 but you're just 6/2. Meanwhile Twitch is 13-0 by 20 minutes, he was literally spoonfed, he got more gold on himself from kills than Fiora gave to your entire team combined. Hell, your Zed has 1 and a half item, and unfinished boots while twitch has 3 complete items, finished boots and armor cloth in -20 minutes- This isnt botlane meta, this is "we fed this guy so much we ff'd at 20 minutes" meta. Just for refrence in the game _**[you](https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Aorval)**_ went 13-1, you also closed the game at 23 minutes, despite enemy caitlyn actually outdamaging your jhin in the end of the game.
: Kayle now has 54% winrate and 14% play rate in high elo.
She does have a weak early. But her kit gives her too much power late game, meaning that even without gold she's gonna carry past level 11. They are hitting her base values meaning that putting her behind will be more meaningfull because she'll lack items.
: Is there a way to lift a perma-ban
Some words are instant trigger, you said KYS, which is one of them. Racial and homophobic slurs are also insta ban.
: Praetorian Skin Line feels underrated
I didnt like it as a Graves main, it stripped away all his voice lines in turn for generic robot sounds, he's too bulky and generic, the effects are cool tho. Havent seen fiddle one in game.
: Can you stop rewarding the bad players Riot?
Boards : "Game is too snowbally! We give 1 kill and lane's over!" Also boards: "Remove shut down gold and catch up XP" > There is nothing really that promotes playing good. > > What's the point of getting lead by playing better if enemy just farms 3 waves and gets one shutdown and has more gold than you and is probably only 1 level down -_- What have you been doing while he got 3 farm waves + a kill on you? Also, good for you, now HE has a bounty so just kill him and collect your free gold.
: What if , What if the meta wasn't about the damn better ADC win the game ?
: Why can vayne go
Rage blade makes her proc her passive every 2 shots, her Q resets her Auto attacks, high Attack speed + tons of added bonus damage (Q bonus damage + W true damage every 2 autos+R bonus AD and resets to Q) makes her burst pretty much both tanks and squishies alike. She was over buffed (pretty obviously intentionally to be meta).
: Ranged top laners are such a nuisance to melee top laners.
Nasus alone has higher winrate + pickrate top than jayce and kennen, and only 1% less winrate than quin while having about 6 times her pickrate.
: > [{quoted}](name=JackMcSnipeyz,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6e7HX2os,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-03-25T11:19:32.490+0000) > > Cass, Heimer, Neeko, Ziggs, Swain and morde all have above 51% winrate botlane, yea they are barely picked but pickrate doesnt matter, if you want to play them bot and KNOW what you're doing, it's possible, which you say it isnt. > > Hell, Morde has 56% winrate bot, HIS HIGHEST WINRATE LANE BY FAR. > heimer 54% winrate bot. > Even in the LCS, Cass was picked and won botlane and the game, more than once if i recall correctly. > > No one is picking those champs bot, because majority of botlane players dont WANT to pick them. > > No one but the players is forcing themselves to go marksmen bot, as long as your team has good high range options else where in your team, you can manage with a good team comp. i promise you though ill save this quote, and shove it up your ass, the next time your favourite marksman happens to be "viable" with 0.5% pick rate and 50% win rate on bot lane. because appantaly 0.2% pick rate means that a champion is viable in a position, lol. > No one is picking those champs bot, because majority of botlane players dont WANT to pick them. except this is complete bullshit, and there is no evidence to support this claim. when non marksmen were viable bot lane, people actually picked them. dont project your own preferrences on other people. there were even many outspoken bot lane mains who liked the changes and increased champion diversity and made their opinion known on the boards and reddit, just as there were people who didnt like it. you can still dig around and find only youtube videos and forum posts.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6e7HX2os,comment-id=0003000100000001,timestamp=2019-03-25T13:13:37.415+0000) > > i promise you though ill save this quote, and shove it up your ass, the next time your favourite marksman happens to be "viable" with 0.5% pick rate and 50% win rate on bot lane. That's okay my favourite marksmen was turned into a jungler a few seasons ago, you know what i did, i adapted and learned how to play him bot anyway and mained him even tho he was not "viable". Infact, his pickrate is so low he isnt even shown. > with such a low pick rate, there is literally no telling WHY they won these games. their opponents might have just had random connection issues in the two out of the three games they were picked. Just to make is clear, 0.2 pickrate is over 2000 games recorded in plat+, im not saying it's much, but lets not throw the "oh they just got lucky". For comparison, mid morde has same pickrate but only 51% winrate, 5% less winrate, and that's on morde; literally on every lane he goes, he's played by his mains. > "oh, they are basically never picked, except in one or two games per patch, so that counts". lfmao it doesnt. Except if you literally looked at the data you'd see 0.2 pickrate is over 2000 games, i think a tad more than one or two games per match "lfmao". Dont confuse viability with popularity, marksmen will always be the most popular bot just like melee bruisers the most popular top. If a champ has both low pickrate and low/medicore winrate than your point would stand , but 56% and 54% winrates are not medicore, it shows you if they are picked and played correctly they show results, it shows they win games, it also shows nobody wants to play them, sorry, that's the truth, you cant force me to play morde/garen bot, and im not excpecting you to play adc top.
BayoNX19 (NA)
: What should you do if you get fed as adc??
Get bot tower, Swap top, get tower, Swap mid and get tower. By then teamfighting phase should start, dont try to 1v1 anyone but the enemy adc or support, stick to your team. A fed adc still needs at the very least his support to not get 1 shot by anyone who breaths at him, learn to dodge important skillshots, stay backline and focus the nearest target, your job isnt to assassinate the enemy carries, it's to melt the nearest target your team engages for you. Learn macro, rotations and when to go for objectives/when to siege. Dont get caught, 1 stun and you're dead. You'll always be at your team's mercy, you cant engage or push alone, you wont get many solo picks or roams, but with a good frontline and support your impact will be the highest in terms of damage.
: > [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6e7HX2os,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-24T21:34:10.239+0000) > > Ranged top laners are counter picks at best for a handful of immobile melees, not even all of them. Like Garen and Darius. so, question. why is it ok and accepted for ranged top laners to counterpick these melee champions to the point where they get invalidated because it becomes impossible to even lane for them, but adc mains threw a tantrum over two or three non marksmen being playable bot lane for a couple of weeks? the only non marksmen that were played bot lane following 8.11 were irelia, yasuo, swain and vlad. statistically there were still more marksmen played bot lane back then than non marksmen. what makes top, mid and jungle so different that champion diversity and counterpicks are just part of the game, but nothing but marksmen is allowed to be played bot lane? why do marksmen get these special prviledges of not having to share their lane with other champion types, and occationally getting hard countered by them? i mean its not like i can take garen into another lane when i get counterpicked by teemo, vayne or lissandra on top lane. so why is that ok, but not the possibility of counterpicking marksmen on bot lane with mages or bruisers?
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6e7HX2os,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-03-25T09:26:05.477+0000) Cass, Heimer, Neeko, Ziggs, Swain and morde all have above 51% winrate botlane, yea they are barely picked but pickrate doesnt matter, if you want to play them bot and KNOW what you're doing, it's possible, which you say it isnt. Hell, Morde has 56% winrate bot, HIS HIGHEST WINRATE LANE BY FAR. heimer 54% winrate bot. Even in the LCS, Cass was picked and won botlane and the game, more than once if i recall correctly. No one is picking those champs bot, because majority of botlane players dont WANT to pick them. No one but the players is forcing themselves to go marksmen bot, as long as your team has good high range options else where in your team, you can manage with a good team comp.
: This is why I know Riot make sure to give you Crap on your team for Promos
All 3 of those players you highlighted, had a 2 games won prior to being matched with you. Nami has a pretty got winrate all in all in her last games. Enemy team had both Rammus and Irelia on a 2 game loss streak, and none on a 3 win streak like you. I'm not saying they didnt make you lose, you were clearly playing well, im just saying there is no way the matchmaking KNEW these players will suddenly lose/tilt/go afk in your specific game after all having 2 wins in a row. Like most of these threads the answer is just: Sorry, unlucky.
Show more

JackMcSnipeyz

Level 111 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion