Xphineas (NA)
: Well, if this is the case, then there needs to be a GA for AP, to balance it all out, but either way, GA works fine for this purpose.
> [{quoted}](name=Xphineas,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=tXV5EMTq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-16T17:50:11.395+0000) > > Well, if this is the case, then there needs to be a GA for AP, to balance it all out, but either way, GA works fine for this purpose. You think? Maybe I am just a noob πŸ˜… GA CD is pretty big and always trigger in bad moments for me 🀣
: 2 possibilities here: 1.) AP gets an AP GA in return 2.) No
> [{quoted}](name=Shuriman God,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=tXV5EMTq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-16T17:32:04.532+0000) > > 2 possibilities here: > > 1.) AP gets an AP GA in return > > 2.) No I dont see a problem with AP getting GA πŸ˜… Its weaker item out of the two... Triggers when unwanted and a lot of times you just die right after activation.
Rioter Comments
: [QOTD] What kind of Champion Theme do you want to see in the future?
More anime stuff {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: {{champion:254}} Star Guardian Vi should be a thing, with 2 familiars transforming into her gauntlets. She should get released alongside Caitlyn, tho, simply because they are a lore team and should stay a team in Star Guardian. Top lane is a bit harder to pick something for, since the champion pool for this lane is dominated by males. Some possible candidates: {{champion:10}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:114}} From these, I would consider Kayle the best choice.
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=PxfitEQg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-14T21:17:04.091+0000) > > {{champion:254}} > Star Guardian Vi should be a thing, with 2 familiars transforming into her gauntlets. She should get released alongside Caitlyn, tho, simply because they are a lore team and should stay a team in Star Guardian. > > Top lane is a bit harder to pick something for, since the champion pool for this lane is dominated by males. > Some possible candidates: > {{champion:10}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:114}} > From these, I would consider Kayle the best choice. Jinx is making a joke about Vi not being Star Guardian so probably will not happen.
: If mobile league is the celebration for the 10 year anniversary. Im done.
: You know, I can't help but feel I'm not banning champions I don't find fun to play against...
There is too many of them right now... So kinda have to ban both unfun and OP πŸ˜…
: League of Legends needs a Mother
{{champion:113}} I see no point in making mother out of her. Not in her gangbang village where female sleep with many males. Also she is too young (Same as Ashe) to have a champion child so adding kids just for lore is boring. Would rather want a new champ
: The Evelynn buffs gave me nightmares.
Well... She only have R buffed πŸ˜…
Typhl0 (EUW)
: This champ is a joke made to duoq
> [{quoted}](name=Typhl0,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OAEVL1PA,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-09-13T06:22:04.436+0000) > > This champ is a joke made to duoq To boost noob friends out of low elo as ADC πŸ˜…
zestrax (NA)
: Aatrox Nerfs
Buff Riven Nerf Aatrox {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: Yesterday i flamed the potatos out of my jungler.
I had one game like that as well... It was fun because both me and my non-duo support both ended with something like 0/10 and instead of flaming each other we flamed our jungler fully supporing each other and traded gg at the end 🀣 Ezreal + Morgana vs Lee Sin 😜 My poor honor πŸ˜…
: The reason people hate bruisers, fighters, juggernauts whatever you wanna call them.
When they have bulky in their kit but build full damage with a little bit of hp but mage that have a lot of hp items get one-shotted anyway 🀣
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: Actually the Veiger buff went to the wrong part
It's Veig...aaar! https://media.tenor.com/images/344b62d02db1e35ae9b2ab893fdc014d/tenor.gif
ToolooT (NA)
: i'm trying to be good at Cassiopeia but she feels horrible to play...
Have you tried playing her top? I remember Darius crying about OP Cassio being played there. You can fight any melee at top (according to whiner) poking them to death (spamming fang) and when they just engage at you... Ulti with Phase Rush πŸ˜…
Divin1ty (EUW)
: Nope, just for Worlds and Skins.
> [{quoted}](name=Divin1ty,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BbJXEAak,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-13T11:34:52.984+0000) > > Nope, just for Worlds and Skins. But arent worlds using earlier patches than currently available one?
Rioter Comments
: It's not about being gay or anything like this. There are specific character tropes in anime. The male characters which fit into the magical girl anime setting are bishounen, which means "pretty boy". These characters tend to be androgynous. It is an ideal of young, attractive guys. Ezreal and to some extend Taric can fall into this trope. The extremely muscled Braum with his mustache however is definitely not a bishounen.
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=oX0szmpU,comment-id=000300010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-12T12:40:42.847+0000) > > It's not about being gay or anything like this. > > There are specific character tropes in anime. The male characters which fit into the magical girl anime setting are bishounen, which means "pretty boy". These characters tend to be androgynous. It is an ideal of young, attractive guys. Ezreal and to some extend Taric can fall into this trope. > > The extremely muscled Braum with his mustache however is definitely not a bishounen. But... https://images.app.goo.gl/1k4xV9jGSrCVvAsb8
: They are based on magical girl anime shows. There are some male champions which fit into that setting, like Ezreal and Taric. But overly "manly" champions like Braum and Urgot should definitely stay out of the Star Guardian theme.
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=oX0szmpU,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-12T12:23:16.271+0000) > > They are based on magical girl anime shows. There are some male champions which fit into that setting, like Ezreal and Taric. But overly "manly" champions like Braum and Urgot should definitely stay out of the Star Guardian theme. Braum is more gay than fusion of Ezreal and Taric
Lapis (OCE)
: When is it okay as Bard to leave your adc to collect chimes?
ADC dont have idea how Bard works~ most of the time. You have to explain everytime...
: >Who said that Star Guardians should be only females? the star guardian skins are a tribute to sailor moon. all the sailors were girls. that says it.
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=oX0szmpU,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-09-12T11:17:22.334+0000) > > the star guardian skins are a tribute to sailor moon. all the sailors were girls. that says it. They are based on weeb anime by art and style... Not copy of it.
: I have to ask: why does Star Guardian Rakan exist?
Who said that Star Guardians should be only females? Its mostly girls because shiny stars dont fit most male champions but just wait till we will get more males like : {{champion:201}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:6}}
: Why do turrets seem to be helping enemy team ?
Turrets should deal the same amount of damage to minions but should one-hit champions! That would be fun game!
: Braum at 45% WR
At least he is OP in TFT πŸ˜…
: Team Fight Tactis: this new update?!?!?!??
You are supposed to build what you can out of things that you will randomly get. Not going for the same OP comp over and over again that was your 'strategy'
: Aatrox dropped to 42.75% Winrate this patch
If they nerfed damage to minions... should increase damage to champions 😜
: Light and Shadow | Star Guardian Animated Trailer - League of Legends
Now we only need Battle Academia anime opening with fancy weeb music ✌️😍
: Y'all Gon' Nerf Vlad
Everytime someone plays him in my games its a easy win for them. Good that only few do that... Because I rather ban overplayed easy-win Nasus than rare easy-win Vlad πŸ˜… Still there is plenty 'OP' champions at Top lane and people are saying thats the least important lane 😲 {{champion:82}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:122}}
: Splendid Staff Nami Skin
They could name her Star Guardian and sales would be bigger... The same colors, animal pets and she even got legs πŸ˜…
: OMG I Like that idea! Tooth fairy Kayle!! The new morg skin looks like a fairy lmao, and they called her empress morgana?!? https://i.gyazo.com/4c83867541c8c3c346f6875a90bebaad.gif[] [](https://i.gyazo.com/4c83867541c8c3c346f6875a90bebaad.mp4)
> [{quoted}](name=Hillary Chillton,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=pwP8KNWw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-11T16:44:55.892+0000) > > OMG I Like that idea! Tooth fairy Kayle!! > The new morg skin looks like a fairy lmao, and they called her empress morgana?!? > https://i.gyazo.com/4c83867541c8c3c346f6875a90bebaad.gif[] > [](https://i.gyazo.com/4c83867541c8c3c346f6875a90bebaad.mp4) For me she looks like one of those little angels that are hanging from a christmas tree but probably looks like fairy as well... does not look like empress tho {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The already broken Riven gets buffed again, and suddenly she will be getting a new skin?
Aren't they made a hasty retreat when outrage hit boards? Just like with Yasuo?
Rioter Comments
: Star Guardian Shyvana!
Everytime Shyvanna looks fancy or cute... Dragon looks stupid. Unless they will make from her a split personality with Star Guardian Human form and traitor guardian (Zoe Servant) Dragon form πŸ€” But thats one hell of necro! Who did that! πŸ˜…
: Why do people play β€œbad” champs
Fun =\= Win Thats why ADC Ezreal have high pick ratio and terrible win ratio. Koreans constantly play him no matter the meta. {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
SheLooked13 (EUNE)
: Winning a seemingly unwinnable game (any idea?''
: thank you. you speak from the bottom of my heart. which is also what i think is the only reason this game is still alive. just switching to another one takes still a ton of time
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=M4m4r6p1,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-10T13:51:01.739+0000) > > thank you. you speak from the bottom of my heart. > > which is also what i think is the only reason this game is still alive. just switching to another one takes still a ton of time But isnt learning new things... Seeing new things... The most fun in games? If you dont like playing a game that have the same map and gameplay~ over and over again then change should feel better even if you will be a newbie. Its like saying that you will not move to a new city and will not build a house because it takes time and because you know all the streets in your village. While you still hate village and all villagers on the top of that πŸ˜…
8Belthazor8 (EUNE)
: Better question is: how can anyone complain about manaless champions when manabased champions can spam their abilities more than anyone in the game? (except {{champion:157}} ) Literally every first pick item for mages grants a billion mana with 20% cdr. With one item they can spam without an end with low cooldowns.
> [{quoted}](name=8Belthazor8,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A2WsQpMB,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-10T09:29:58.760+0000) > > Better question is: how can anyone complain about manaless champions when manabased champions can spam their abilities more than anyone in the game? (except {{champion:157}} ) Literally every first pick item for mages grants a billion mana with 20% cdr. With one item they can spam without an end with low cooldowns. That mana items delays power spike when yolo Yasuo rush two crit items and have free 100% crit. Other Assassin mid types are not better with lethality. Give him mana and force to build manamune Problem Solved
: Don't judge a book by its cover
Smurf... Real Low Elo cant play Akali properly.
mirAcIe (EUW)
: Are advanced Caitlyn mechanics here to stay? If so, why did Nidalee's resets have to be removed?
Everything that is not described in tooltip... is called exploit to me and any exploit along with animation cancelling (/cough Riven) should be fixed.
: DOES RIOT EVEN DO ANYTHING ABOUT TROLLS IN RANKED GAMES!??!?!
I dont know if Ezreal is a good pick at any moment if someone dont play him regularly. Last time I checked he was lowest win ratio adc next to Kalista πŸ˜…
: What did the 3 current Darkin look like before they were corrupted?
They should made a comic about them! Probably number of darkins is too low for that because they would have to show them all at once... at least two more πŸ˜…
: why do you people have to ruin everything by giving cute things big bazongazookas
> [{quoted}](name=Rin Kaenbyou,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IeoeWQKY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-09T11:44:57.613+0000) > > why do you people have to ruin everything by giving cute things big bazongazookas You have not seen big yet~
BradBen (NA)
: illaoi & Shaco and Press Attack
But illaoi builds kleptomancy πŸ€”
Barkley (NA)
: Bjergsen's contract is up? Good.
DOUBLELIFT... Are you smurfing on boards?
Rioter Comments
: What is wrong with euw server?
Wait... Did you say that you cant smurf in peace because there is too many smurfs?πŸ˜…
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qpeu6ZX6,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-08T09:34:55.323+0000) > > * There is no such thing as a "pure" Vastaya, because none of them are "pure", as they all have human blood in them. > > > * A "pure Vastaya" would be the Vasthayshai’rei, who are extinct. > > > * The Oovi-Kat(Neeko's tribe) the closest living relatives to the Vasthayshai’rei(that we know of) as, due to their isolation, they've mixed very little with humans, but still have human blood in them. > > > * The other Vastaya are varied in the amounts of human blood they have in them. > > > * The current tribes represented in game are the Lhotlan(Xayah and Rakan), Marai(Nami), Shimon(Wukong), Kiilash(Rengar), Oovi-Kat(Neeko), and unknown(Ahri). > > > * Shapeshifters are connected to the Vastaya in some way. Remember when Rengar was just a lion raised by a hunter that for some reason learned to use tools and knives and grew to be humanoid? Good times. Then Riot suddenly had an epiphany and said "hold up". ....... I do enjoy stories with elements of "hold up" like that, instead of everything being mechanically explained to a tee. There is a delightment in seeing how humans in the world of One Piece has such an uneven height distribution that some can grow to like 4-6 meters tall and many actually seem to still be growing height well into adulthood (Giants also exist, but they're usually referred to human-like beings that have at least 12 meters minimum; they also have different biology factors, such having a far longer life span averaging at 3 times the human life span). This factor was never explained and probably never well (such as how it also doesn't explain what "Haki" is in a biological sense, which is good. Unlike you, midichlorians of Star Wars), and I do like how it's kept that way personally instead just try to overexplain everything or to try and fit everything into a specific rigid world construct. Blizzard primly ruined the lore of most of its franchise's story because they need to explain everything. It is in this vein Old Gods in the Warcraft universe became mere space parasites, and the elusive and mysterious Titans became giant people hatched from planets like eggs. Urghhhhhhh. Neon Genesis Evangelion revealed the "Angels" are just large alien creatures driven mostly by simple instincts of no real significance other than they happened to arrive on Earth to mock human's tendency to exaggerate things they don't understand in a series that fundamentally is extremely pessimistic about the human's over-dependence on external guidance, but it seems Blizzard got the memo backwards or something and made the Old Gods vs Titans conflict which are meant to be seen as grand and beyond the comprehension of mortals into some garden warfare and it just comes off as underwhelming.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qpeu6ZX6,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-08T11:27:18.263+0000) > > Remember when Rengar was just a lion raised by a hunter that for some reason learned to use tools and knives and grew to be humanoid? > > Good times. > > Then Riot suddenly had an epiphany and said "hold up". > > ....... > > I do enjoy stories with elements of "hold up" like that, instead of everything being mechanically explained to a tee. There is a delightment in seeing how humans in the world of One Piece has such an uneven height distribution that some can grow to like 4-6 meters tall and many actually seem to still be growing height well into adulthood (Giants also exist, but they're usually referred to human-like beings that have at least 12 meters minimum; they also have different biology factors, such having a far longer life span averaging at 3 times the human life span). This factor was never explained and probably never well (such as how it also doesn't explain what "Haki" is in a biological sense, which is good. Unlike you, midichlorians of Star Wars), and I do like how it's kept that way personally instead just try to overexplain everything or to try and fit everything into a specific rigid world construct. > > Blizzard primly ruined the lore of most of its franchise's story because they need to explain everything. It is in this vein Old Gods in the Warcraft universe became mere space parasites, and the elusive and mysterious Titans became giant people hatched from planets like eggs. Urghhhhhhh. Neon Genesis Evangelion revealed the "Angels" are just large alien creatures driven mostly by simple instincts of no real significance other than they happened to arrive on Earth to mock human's tendency to exaggerate things they don't understand in a series that fundamentally is extremely pessimistic about the human's over-dependence on external guidance, but it seems Blizzard got the memo backwards or something and made the Old Gods vs Titans conflict which are meant to be seen as grand and beyond the comprehension of mortals into some garden warfare and it just comes off as underwhelming. Its even funnier because everytime you defeat a villain there is 'surprise' some high tier above them. Old Gods might be a scary opponent but they are just pets of the Void Lords πŸ˜…
: I can't ever upgrade Varus to a two star unit. How?
If enemies are building him as well then tough chance. Try to hold as many 2cost as possible to increase chances. I have a feeling that its harder because most 2cost minions are kinda bad and people are not rolling for them and since pool is bigger because of that - chances are decreasing.
Show more

Jesi Oni

Level 71 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion