Rioter Comments
: What/who is fun to face on the rift?
Anything thematicaly,as a garen would love to play agaist darius,as jarvan would like to play agaist swain,as shen agaist zed,egh you get the idea
GreenLore (EUW)
: Sounds like a terrible idea to me :/ It'd boil down to giving us a recycled character and selling them as a new champion. And I really don't see why Riot wouldn't use the work that would be used for the variation into a rework of the champion instead. Besides Riot themselves isn't even close to reaching the point where they would even consider to stop the releases of new champions as there are still so many themes that are unexplored.
i see where you come from but you gotta understand that first this is for the future where they will eventualy have to stop releasing champions(they already slowed down)And they cant rework everything over and over again,and then i look at aatrox,yea hes new he got a rework but many people liked hes old version more.So variations would let riot takle hes desing without backfire.I think its a win win situation they can do whatever they want to their champs without thinking about what if players loved the old one more.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: She is an assasin where instead of just killing one target she kills multiple targets by spinning and throwing daggers with the same amount of effort and time at least that’s how I see it
lorewise yes,gameplaywise she doesnt feel like one,and thats fine,i love that,rather than having another champ that focuses on one target,stealthy and surprise atacks,she focuses on slaughtering everyone with her speed blitz,as i told you she feels like an assasin,im open to debate this on discord or something.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: theres plenty of junglers who are pretty guff atm
you are absolutely right but i love lee for hes theme,and hes godfist theme. ITS THE ONLY FUCKING DRAGONBALL BASED CHAMPION IN THE GAME and theres hardly any resemblances.And dont tell me about nasus i want someone who punches and kicks and blocks thats it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: As a Garen main, I have to disagree. Garen isn't a hard carry this is true, but he fills the role of a juggernaut quite well. Yes, Darius gets the resets, but Garen isn't about resetting and slaughtering everyone. In the laning phase, he is about relentlessly pushing and attacking, using his passive to heal up and his silence to get an edge in trades. During teamfights, Garen is supposed to force the enemy to focus on him as the *threat* of a Garen is often his most powerful aspect. Garen can silence and interrupt channels, Judgement can shred the entire team's armor if they clump together, and most important Garen can obliterate the highest priority target on the enemy team. Yes, the team can peal Garen and kite him, and he won't reach them efficiently himself. But he forced the ADC to target him instead of someone else, he forced tanks to use their CC on him, etc. And if they try to focus on someone else, he punishes them hard. So, while Garen is not a hard carry himself, he is a serious bully who relieves pressure and makes it easier for his allies to carry. And protecting allies by relentlessly attacking the enemy really fits the heroic knight fantasy imo
i wasnt talking necesarly about viability,i was talking about hes image,wile hes villain mechanic is a good thing because true dmg,he cant choose hes target in a teamgame thats what excatly what you need.and also renekton does an overall better job at what garen is doing right now.As i compared him to darius noxians are individual powerful fighters,but demacians fight like spartans,having echothers backs.(also dont mind the 4 months delay xD)
: As a Garen main, I have to disagree. Garen isn't a hard carry this is true, but he fills the role of a juggernaut quite well. Yes, Darius gets the resets, but Garen isn't about resetting and slaughtering everyone. In the laning phase, he is about relentlessly pushing and attacking, using his passive to heal up and his silence to get an edge in trades. During teamfights, Garen is supposed to force the enemy to focus on him as the *threat* of a Garen is often his most powerful aspect. Garen can silence and interrupt channels, Judgement can shred the entire team's armor if they clump together, and most important Garen can obliterate the highest priority target on the enemy team. Yes, the team can peal Garen and kite him, and he won't reach them efficiently himself. But he forced the ADC to target him instead of someone else, he forced tanks to use their CC on him, etc. And if they try to focus on someone else, he punishes them hard. So, while Garen is not a hard carry himself, he is a serious bully who relieves pressure and makes it easier for his allies to carry. And protecting allies by relentlessly attacking the enemy really fits the heroic knight fantasy imo
well i have to say right now nothing is meta but most duelists and carries have a sort of survivability.try to get on a syndra or try to fight a good jax or a good fiora.Wile in lower elos you can definetly do stuff with him but thing is that at the end of the day why isnt he mained in higher elo?the best player i can think of is glacierr witch is a diamond player.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Makes me feel better than filthy casuals who only play my favorite champs when they are OP.
Thats why i like them too but i said it in different words
Rioter Comments
: unfair rating
its based on how well you did agaist how well other players did
: Some ideas for dark star skins
i like pink zac and pink zac only why?beacause BUU
: My Xayah art
if you want to learn how to draw begin with drawing other drawings instead
: Kayle rework
oh thats nice i think its very nice it would make her feel like kayle,new,and the untargetabilty on her sounds great.and make her kinda like crounch before she flies up and the ally thing invulnerability would be like tahm kench's ult.
: Malphite Rework Idea
Well the way you made it makes him quite mobile for an imovable object isnt it?i have a better idea for hes q.pick up a rock from the ground hold it above your head and trow it like mega gnar's q.W,everytime he q s and w's after he instead absorbs the rock giving him a stack of armor based on how much hes aa killed that time.hes e gives a brittle instead of aa speed reduction and hes ult is as you described it but it takes a little cast time to do it just like galio but it has a bit wider cirlce
Nahui (NA)
: Last words of a defeated man.
> [{quoted}](name=Nahui,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ay5YJEer,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-17T22:17:40.192+0000) > > Last words of a defeated man. trowing words over and over again doesn't prove you are smarter.Your more stupid than the one who you are arguing.You just ignore what i am saying and you say something otherwise,repeat i give up to showing an idiot my point of view and im defeated.Yea preety much.Yea preety much the lol comunity.
Nahui (NA)
: eSports isn't profit? I suppose that every single person sitting in the audience was admitted without a ticket, right? I suppose all the sponsers from companies with their advertisements plastered everywhere was free, right? You didn't give me any facts. You literally just put some random lines in quotation marks and tried to pass it off as evidence. Here, have some real evidence. https://www.engadget.com/2016/09/23/league-of-legends-revenue-esports-riot/ http://www.riotgames.com/articles/20161206/2349/2016-world-championship-numbers You realize when it comes to e-Sports, they don't mean the game you play, right? You're not playing an e-Sport. When you load up League of Legends, you're not playing the e-Sport. You're playing the game. e-Sports refer to world championships and real, structured competitions. I'm not saying Riot doesn't care about it's players, I'm saying it needs to make money. It's shelling out millions to players and teams in winnings alone. But, you don't understand basic economics so this isn't a conversation you're capable of having. I'm going to say you're about 13 years old max, or you haven't attended any sort of university/dropped out of high school. You have no idea what you're talking about, you're just hiding behind the same phrase (You're ignorant) in an ad hominem sort of way. You probably don't know what that means. Point is, stop trying to argue. You're delusional. You think money forms out of thin air, which is funny. No. Riot needs to make money. Sorry the world isn't a perfect communist world where we all just share everything. With no money, we get no game. So Riot won't do much of anything with no money involved. eSports exist for money. It's publicity, they make millions in advertisements and ticket sales as well as viewership. The stats are in one of the links I sent. Forget about your summoner rift reskin. It isn't happening. You can cry all you want, you can immaturely call people ignorant all you want, but hey. Guess what? You think there should be reskins of the rift. I think there shouldn't. You think you're right, I think I'm right. Now let's look at League. OH LOOK!!!!!! No reskins. That means I'm right. So don't pretend like you can fight economics. You have no idea what you're talking about, you're not getting your pretty rift, so you can just phase out about now and continue on in wishful, ignorant bliss.
> [{quoted}](name=Nahui,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ay5YJEer,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-17T14:12:42.640+0000) > > eSports isn't profit? I suppose that every single person sitting in the audience was admitted without a ticket, right? I suppose all the sponsers from companies with their advertisements plastered everywhere was free, right? > > You didn't give me any facts. You literally just put some random lines in quotation marks and tried to pass it off as evidence. Here, have some real evidence. > > https://www.engadget.com/2016/09/23/league-of-legends-revenue-esports-riot/ > > http://www.riotgames.com/articles/20161206/2349/2016-world-championship-numbers > > You realize when it comes to e-Sports, they don't mean the game you play, right? You're not playing an e-Sport. When you load up League of Legends, you're not playing the e-Sport. You're playing the game. > > e-Sports refer to world championships and real, structured competitions. I'm not saying Riot doesn't care about it's players, I'm saying it needs to make money. It's shelling out millions to players and teams in winnings alone. But, you don't understand basic economics so this isn't a conversation you're capable of having. I'm going to say you're about 13 years old max, or you haven't attended any sort of university/dropped out of high school. You have no idea what you're talking about, you're just hiding behind the same phrase (You're ignorant) in an ad hominem sort of way. You probably don't know what that means. > > Point is, stop trying to argue. You're delusional. You think money forms out of thin air, which is funny. No. Riot needs to make money. Sorry the world isn't a perfect communist world where we all just share everything. With no money, we get no game. So Riot won't do much of anything with no money involved. eSports exist for money. It's publicity, they make millions in advertisements and ticket sales as well as viewership. The stats are in one of the links I sent. > > Forget about your summoner rift reskin. It isn't happening. You can cry all you want, you can immaturely call people ignorant all you want, but hey. Guess what? You think there should be reskins of the rift. I think there shouldn't. You think you're right, I think I'm right. Now let's look at League. OH LOOK!!!!!! No reskins. That means I'm right. > > So don't pretend like you can fight economics. You have no idea what you're talking about, you're not getting your pretty rift, so you can just phase out about now and continue on in wishful, ignorant bliss. Im not even bothering to get trough your stuborness you just are an ignorant.
Nahui (NA)
: You didn't even read my post or did not understand it. I just explained how exactly reworking the rift doesn't matter for Riot. Whether you want it or not is irrelevant. You can hate summoner's rift base skin all you want, it's not a feeling shared by enough people to matter. They tried reskinning. It didn't make the game any better, more profitable, or more active.
> [{quoted}](name=Nahui,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ay5YJEer,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-15T23:15:12.295+0000) > > You didn't even read my post or did not understand it. I just explained how exactly reworking the rift doesn't matter for Riot. Whether you want it or not is irrelevant. You can hate summoner's rift base skin all you want, it's not a feeling shared by enough people to matter. They tried reskinning. It didn't make the game any better, more profitable, or more active. And again you simply ignore or just dont understand my arguments,you say it again and again its not profitable but many things they do are not profitable and just for improving the experience,you dont seem to understand that. “Yes, we’re still investing millions into esports without profit, but our goal with esports has always been to make a great player experience first,” “Before Marc and I started Riot, we wanted to do an esports league - we were going to call it the ultimate gaming league (UGL). Even back then, the community blew us away with their response to early high-level competitive play and we responded to that passion, hoping to reward it with a high quality experience. Our journey has been about investing into that passion to see where it can go.” but i supose you wont give up on your stubbornness and ignore all of those facts i trew at you.
Julybabo14 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nahui,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ay5YJEer,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-15T18:03:11.021+0000) > > You're thinking of winter rift, Halloween rift, and others way back in early seasons. Yes, Riot did this. Now, why do you suppose they stopped? > > Here's why. Economics. They tried out their themes, looked at sales/active players, and realized that changing the theme of the rift doesn't actually bring in players nor does it increase sales. It's a nice change, people are happy. but it didn't improve the game the way they wanted it too. People don't look at league and think "Meh" and then see a winter theme and go "I have to play this now." Nor do they see a winter theme and decide they must buy skins. > > In fact, skins replaced re-coloring the rift. Instead of having rift themes, Riot simply puts work into a variety of skins, game modes, and icons/wards. Things that actually make them money and change the game (Minus skins, since technically they're just as cosmetic as changing the Rift, but they do make money.) again,you are ignorant,you ignore the fact that there are some features that makes league disgusting and unplayable.Like for example i am begining to step away from league more and more,why?Because it gets repetitive.Not only by the current meta being snowball and fuck everything or lose by the enemy being snoballed but where the lore takes place and how.I personaly liked a lot butchers bridge,snowy sumoners rift and the blood moon sumoners rift.Dont talk to me about economics and such stuff when we are talking about the most played game.You expect much of it.And tell me why do they rework zac?he is good he has preety good abilities and a lot of other champs needs reworks much more than zac or maokai.heck they even reworked ryze at the point you just lose the count.look at smite and heroes of the storm if you ever played them you know they have map diversity with different objectives(i know they did it to stand a chance agaist league and dota) and league has to do it also.Ive heard many times they said they want to improve the experience for us players,and thats just what it needs.You look at them as the most of game developers where they dont care about us and just want to milk money.You just ignore those facts,thats why i called you ignorant.And yea im trying to be an artist too,so i know doing what i said would be a shit ton of work,but we are talking about the most played game,treat it like it.
> [{quoted}](name=Sparkss,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ay5YJEer,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-15T20:49:53.133+0000) > > again,you are ignorant,you ignore the fact that there are some features that makes league disgusting and unplayable.Like for example i am begining to step away from league more and more,why?Because it gets repetitive.Not only by the current meta being snowball and fuck everything or lose by the enemy being snoballed but where the lore takes place and how.I personaly liked a lot butchers bridge,snowy sumoners rift and the blood moon sumoners rift.Dont talk to me about economics and such stuff when we are talking about the most played game.You expect much of it.And tell me why do they rework zac?he is good he has preety good abilities and a lot of other champs needs reworks much more than zac or maokai.heck they even reworked ryze at the point you just lose the count.look at smite and heroes of the storm if you ever played them you know they have map diversity with different objectives(i know they did it to stand a chance agaist league and dota) and league has to do it also.Ive heard many times they said they want to improve the experience for us players,and thats just what it needs.You look at them as the most of game developers where they dont care about us and just want to milk money.You just ignore those facts,thats why i called you ignorant.And yea im trying to be an artist too,so i know doing what i said would be a shit ton of work,but we are talking about the most played game,treat it like it. I think lore is something that has to improve.The pure lore its awsome,but not everyone playes the game for its personality and they just want to play the game without realising how much they are missing.
Nahui (NA)
: You're thinking of winter rift, Halloween rift, and others way back in early seasons. Yes, Riot did this. Now, why do you suppose they stopped? Here's why. Economics. They tried out their themes, looked at sales/active players, and realized that changing the theme of the rift doesn't actually bring in players nor does it increase sales. It's a nice change, people are happy. but it didn't improve the game the way they wanted it too. People don't look at league and think "Meh" and then see a winter theme and go "I have to play this now." Nor do they see a winter theme and decide they must buy skins. In fact, skins replaced re-coloring the rift. Instead of having rift themes, Riot simply puts work into a variety of skins, game modes, and icons/wards. Things that actually make them money and change the game (Minus skins, since technically they're just as cosmetic as changing the Rift, but they do make money.)
> [{quoted}](name=Nahui,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ay5YJEer,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-15T18:03:11.021+0000) > > You're thinking of winter rift, Halloween rift, and others way back in early seasons. Yes, Riot did this. Now, why do you suppose they stopped? > > Here's why. Economics. They tried out their themes, looked at sales/active players, and realized that changing the theme of the rift doesn't actually bring in players nor does it increase sales. It's a nice change, people are happy. but it didn't improve the game the way they wanted it too. People don't look at league and think "Meh" and then see a winter theme and go "I have to play this now." Nor do they see a winter theme and decide they must buy skins. > > In fact, skins replaced re-coloring the rift. Instead of having rift themes, Riot simply puts work into a variety of skins, game modes, and icons/wards. Things that actually make them money and change the game (Minus skins, since technically they're just as cosmetic as changing the Rift, but they do make money.) again,you are ignorant,you ignore the fact that there are some features that makes league disgusting and unplayable.Like for example i am begining to step away from league more and more,why?Because it gets repetitive.Not only by the current meta being snowball and fuck everything or lose by the enemy being snoballed but where the lore takes place and how.I personaly liked a lot butchers bridge,snowy sumoners rift and the blood moon sumoners rift.Dont talk to me about economics and such stuff when we are talking about the most played game.You expect much of it.And tell me why do they rework zac?he is good he has preety good abilities and a lot of other champs needs reworks much more than zac or maokai.heck they even reworked ryze at the point you just lose the count.look at smite and heroes of the storm if you ever played them you know they have map diversity with different objectives(i know they did it to stand a chance agaist league and dota) and league has to do it also.Ive heard many times they said they want to improve the experience for us players,and thats just what it needs.You look at them as the most of game developers where they dont care about us and just want to milk money.You just ignore those facts,thats why i called you ignorant.And yea im trying to be an artist too,so i know doing what i said would be a shit ton of work,but we are talking about the most played game,treat it like it.
Julybabo14 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nahui,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ay5YJEer,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-14T00:32:55.589+0000) > > Because new champions shows players that meaningful content is being developed in the game, and it offers a different form of gameplay. Changing the color of the rift doesn't do this. They also do have an RP cost so they do make plenty of money off of them. > > They'll improve the game, but only things that bring in profits. It's only worth it if they make money off of it. Reskinning the rift will not. They tried it in the past, it must not have had the results they were looking for. dude changing the theme is not changing the color.Maybe make it an shadowy arena with enforced walls to represent noxus or something like that.And i was talking about reworks i just said it.You are quite ignorant.Why do they rework champions if they dont profit?its just a stupid logic to think that any change they do to the game is for rp.they have to get it better and better cause if it stays the way it is and games are more and more advanced,well its going to die.They are just making shure its alive by bringing more and more content.
> [{quoted}](name=Sparkss,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ay5YJEer,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-14T07:39:18.001+0000) > > dude changing the theme is not changing the color.Maybe make it an shadowy arena with enforced walls to represent noxus or something like that.And i was talking about reworks i just said it.You are quite ignorant.Why do they rework champions if they dont profit?its just a stupid logic to think that any change they do to the game is for rp.they have to get it better and better cause if it stays the way it is and games are more and more advanced,well its going to die.They are just making shure its alive by bringing more and more content. and also ive seen it but it was waay back then,like when i never heard of league.
Nahui (NA)
: Because new champions shows players that meaningful content is being developed in the game, and it offers a different form of gameplay. Changing the color of the rift doesn't do this. They also do have an RP cost so they do make plenty of money off of them. They'll improve the game, but only things that bring in profits. It's only worth it if they make money off of it. Reskinning the rift will not. They tried it in the past, it must not have had the results they were looking for.
> [{quoted}](name=Nahui,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ay5YJEer,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-14T00:32:55.589+0000) > > Because new champions shows players that meaningful content is being developed in the game, and it offers a different form of gameplay. Changing the color of the rift doesn't do this. They also do have an RP cost so they do make plenty of money off of them. > > They'll improve the game, but only things that bring in profits. It's only worth it if they make money off of it. Reskinning the rift will not. They tried it in the past, it must not have had the results they were looking for. dude changing the theme is not changing the color.Maybe make it an shadowy arena with enforced walls to represent noxus or something like that.And i was talking about reworks i just said it.You are quite ignorant.Why do they rework champions if they dont profit?its just a stupid logic to think that any change they do to the game is for rp.they have to get it better and better cause if it stays the way it is and games are more and more advanced,well its going to die.They are just making shure its alive by bringing more and more content.
Nahui (NA)
: You have to consider cost/benefit. Will Riot investing tens of thousands of dollars into re-skinning SR for an event be worth it? Will they gain enough new players/enough RP purchases because of this change to make up for it? Will people suddenly desire to play LoL because the main map has snow on it or leaves or flowers or beach or anything on it? Or will it be the same exact game with the same exact niche with the same exact problems with a different color?
> [{quoted}](name=Nahui,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ay5YJEer,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-13T13:57:04.184+0000) > > You have to consider cost/benefit. Will Riot investing tens of thousands of dollars into re-skinning SR for an event be worth it? Will they gain enough new players/enough RP purchases because of this change to make up for it? Will people suddenly desire to play LoL because the main map has snow on it or leaves or flowers or beach or anything on it? Or will it be the same exact game with the same exact niche with the same exact problems with a different color? i see your point of view, but look at the new reworks,so many new champs,why is that not rp based?tell you why,because its for improving the game more and more.and as they said they are opened to feedback.I even mentioned it "I know it can be a hell lot of work but it would be worth it".
Rioter Comments
: Hardest part about playing jax is everyone runs from you and no one will fight you without a gang bang. This works great if you have a decent team that can take advantage of your map pressure but if your team are goons - you still gonna lose. Mundo is not like this - Mundo can escape 3v1 sitatuions and sometimes can kill a champion coming out of it - jax can't do that.
The thing is yes,jax cant escape a 3v1 situation and mundo can escape.The thing i wanted to say is the fact that mundo,the broken ass tanky ass champ,fed.still no chances of beating jax without kiting.I MEAN COME ON!!Mundo the almighty tank..
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Myles JT,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=FXAooE3r,comment-id=001f,timestamp=2015-11-24T19:16:40.790+0000) > > I know this is pretty early to be asking this, but have you guys had any thought at all about a Dunkmaster skin for her, because of her W and R animations, or a sports trainer skin, because of general personality for wanting to teach others and Nagakaborus being a ball? I'm pretty sure Dunkmaster Illaoi is a matter of "when", not "if".
Get one too,I mean come on..her passive?her q?her ult bringing a hoop?
Meddler (NA)
: It's very likely we'll keep Shen as a low waveclear champion, his inability to push quickly's a really important safety valve on his ultimate. Feint we'll almost certainly replace outright. Odds are fairly high some form of other defensive ability will replace it, Shen needs some inherent survivability.
well i dont think you will recieve my message,among milions but if you do pls consider shen's feint making him a little invurnerable.but for short periond of times like 0.5 so he has to play right and time it right(main shen here(also shen lover here)
Rioter Comments
: Um...brand IS a GREAT champion competitively. . .
without mobility hes as useless as a supp...but thats not the problem,i said copetitively.Thats why hes not played anymore because HE IS NOT A FKIN GREAT CHAMP JUST LIKE SHEN LIKE AATROX LIKE MANY MORE!Sincerely i want to see some plays from pro players playing aatrox or shen or any of those champs but nobody is playing them cause they are as useless as sh it...the only good thing about shen is hes e..wich is 1.5 secs THATS ALL ult?a 550 shield?is it worth geting a champ with 550 shield that stuns himself?rather than picking someone with hard cc like sion?AATROX?if he gets stuned he is good night,same for brand,thats why i asked for a mobility rework.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Chager (NA)
: HUD Update Q&A
Rework shen after gp and mf
: Nothing in team fights ......a ult in and taunt can win a teamnfight
teoreticaly yes,practicaly hell no...
Rioter Comments

Julybabo14

Level 117 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion