Gëcko (NA)
: On average for me it takes 11 days per checkpoint with perfect behavior
> [{quoted}](name=Gëcko,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ai9hyYOi,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-12T19:45:14.565+0000) > > On average for me it takes 11 days per checkpoint with perfect behavior thanks for the say,do i need to have honor level 2 for season rewards or no?
: Your mileage will vary. Your goal is to receive **no valid reports**. Use chat to talk about the game and don't argue back with people that piss you off. At this point, though, it's unlikely you're going to hit Honor 2 before the season ends.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ai9hyYOi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-12T13:50:03.617+0000) > > Your mileage will vary. Your goal is to receive **no valid reports**. Use chat to talk about the game and don't argue back with people that piss you off. At this point, though, it's unlikely you're going to hit Honor 2 before the season ends. after the punishment so far i've never gotten a report since i legit turned off chat and had 0 messages,and in the games i carried i got like 4 honors,if i never get no reports and like 10 honors per 5 games do you think i could reach it at the end of the season?
Rioter Comments
: I think towers should be stronger the closer you are to Nexus
That is really bad because currently early game champions are useless,only scaling champions can make it into the game and maybe late game.Thats the reason why fiora got a buff,even if she gets ahead and wins lane which she is supposed to do she cant end the game because already by minute 15 late game champions start destroying everyone.if anything they should up the damage you deal to towers without minions,rest is fine.
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: Wait... Did you say that you cant smurf in peace because there is too many smurfs?😅
> [{quoted}](name=Jesi Oni,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZEF9QZXk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-09T04:55:49.809+0000) > > Wait... Did you say that you cant smurf in peace because there is too many smurfs?😅 Well yeah xD But im fine with that,what im not fine with is that enemy has more smurfs.
Rioter Comments
: Thanks. I really hate soft inting more than usual inting. Any idea why people call it int?
> [{quoted}](name=tbh i am bad lol,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AJgFxc8o,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-06T15:23:48.464+0000) > > Thanks. I really hate soft inting more than usual inting. Any idea why people call it int? int-international feeding
Rioter Comments
: There's really just no point in picking Pantheon when you can pick Renekton/Irelia/Camille/etc. and have both a better early game and a better late game.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleepier,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eJOEE3Tf,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-27T15:01:32.073+0000) > > There's really just no point in picking Pantheon when you can pick Renekton/Irelia/Camille/etc. and have both a better early game and a better late game. true
: Successful rework, make otp quit the game. It seems the problem is for these challenger players, that pantheon, whatever the build, or runes, falls wayyyy too hard of a cliff past level 13 at their elo. Laning phase is ok. But after that; he is litterally useless even with a big leads on kills because he scales so poorly. They feel he has no lategame whatsoever. E is invincible but it does no damage. Any mobile champ, or semi decent team will just chest tank e, wait it out or outmanoeuver him. (Personnally, i like e not doing damage and being a real shield) Q tap crit is a good change, there is no incentive to throw charged q with the increased cooldown. Now make R display for allies as well plz, like before, so panth can setup ganks in solo queue. Spam pinging on my way is a bit unclear at times. The good thing is that adjusting him is more in the numbers, the kit itself is neat. He need a slightly better scaling, not to be overpowered. There is hope.
> [{quoted}](name=Pete Ieffo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eJOEE3Tf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-27T12:54:37.176+0000) > > Successful rework, make otp quit the game. > > It seems the problem is for these challenger players, that pantheon, whatever the build, or runes, falls wayyyy too hard of a cliff past level 13 at their elo. Laning phase is ok. But after that; he is litterally useless even with a big leads on kills because he scales so poorly. They feel he has no lategame whatsoever. > E is invincible but it does no damage. Any mobile champ, or semi decent team will just chest tank e, wait it out or outmanoeuver him. (Personnally, i like e not doing damage and being a real shield) > > Q tap crit is a good change, there is no incentive to throw charged q with the increased cooldown. > Now make R display for allies as well plz, like before, so panth can setup ganks in solo queue. Spam pinging on my way is a bit unclear at times. > > The good thing is that adjusting him is more in the numbers, the kit itself is neat. He need a slightly better scaling, not to be overpowered. > There is hope. even if you buff his numbers,in lane his only good damage dealing ability is his Q,it used to be q and e but now e is useless for damage,so what you are ending up with is a poor ad kite bruiser
: Pantheon is a scaling champ now IMO. Maybe people haven't learned how to play him yet...I'm trying him top lane
> [{quoted}](name=A i Bot 0,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eJOEE3Tf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-27T12:24:23.436+0000) > > Pantheon is a scaling champ now IMO. Maybe people haven't learned how to play him yet...I'm trying him top lane thats the problem,he is not a scaling champion,his early game is weak and his late game is also weak because he does not have that much damage,any toplaner you can think of performs better than him
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Kazekiba (NA)
: Because Veigar probably also queue'd for mid since its the most contested role in the game. If the matchmaker couldn't find anyone to fill a specific position within 3 minutes or so, autofill re-assigns someone at random to fill the position, in order to prevent the queue from continuing for 6, 7, 20 minutes or even more (in very very high MMR brackets)
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8UxQWn1j,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-10T14:44:36.927+0000) > > Because Veigar probably also queue'd for mid since its the most contested role in the game. > > If the matchmaker couldn't find anyone to fill a specific position within 3 minutes or so, autofill re-assigns someone at random to fill the position, in order to prevent the queue from continuing for 6, 7, 20 minutes or even more (in very very high MMR brackets) i know how autofill works,but why does he get mid over me?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I HATE THE ONE SHOT META!!!!!!!!!!!!
I disagree,every champion in this game has a counter to it by some other champion,the fact that you see a vayne adc and not go for something that counters her just is a lost game before it started,yet people dont understand this
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Ieafboom (NA)
: My account is beyond broken at this point. The game is literally unplayable
I think you are banned,but the game is broken so it doesnt show you got banned.
Rioter Comments
ARC RAZIEL (EUNE)
: Diana @Riot Zhanos
Unintended for 7 years LOL
: Imo, champs that are polarized on the fact they are versus a team or versus a series of solo engagements are NEVER balanced. Riot's done a poor job filling the middle ground a bit and pulling those two poles a little more toward the center. Katarina's literally the ONLY champion whose raw damage numbers of output don't require her Keystone Rune as supplement damage to ensure a kill. If you do a little math, by item 2, she on average can do 1.75 times anyone else's HP in damage before considering Electrocute at that point in the game. That means: -Shields don't work -Roots don't work -Skill shots vs Macro Moused Kats don't work -Playing at a cautious range doesn't work (Kat can Ward/flash and cover over 1950 range in a Shunpo > Q) Also, Katarina is averaging 54-60% win rate per week in ALL ELOS.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=002c0000,timestamp=2019-07-17T01:25:16.155+0000) > > Imo, champs that are polarized on the fact they are versus a team or versus a series of solo engagements are NEVER balanced. Riot's done a poor job filling the middle ground a bit and pulling those two poles a little more toward the center. > > Katarina's literally the ONLY champion whose raw damage numbers of output don't require her Keystone Rune as supplement damage to ensure a kill. If you do a little math, by item 2, she on average can do 1.75 times anyone else's HP in damage before considering Electrocute at that point in the game. > > That means: > > -Shields don't work > -Roots don't work > -Skill shots vs Macro Moused Kats don't work > -Playing at a cautious range doesn't work (Kat can Ward/flash and cover over 1950 range in a Shunpo > Q) > > > Also, Katarina is averaging 54-60% win rate per week in ALL ELOS. you do know ward jump has been removed? Also i dont know what about the keystone ur talkng about, at late levels yes electrocute is useless,but in early game you must have it if you want to 1shot a squishy mage How about this,katarina is an ap assassin,lets look at all ap assassins and see who does a better job at getting kills, {{champion:84}} -Has stealth,can jump much more than kata without the need of flash or minions has better sustain than kata and can 1shot a carry faster and easier if you pull off her combos well {{champion:131}} -100x more better than katarina in late game,also her r is much more like a katarina e but stronger,has also aoe potential at destroying enemy teams,so overall a late game katarina {{champion:245}} -much more damage than a katarina in late game,his 3 item powerspike can 1shot anyone,he just e q aa and people are dead his r provides him a heal and some invincibility plus he has an aoe shield which is great in teamfights,also his laning phase is better. so tell me who would you rather have as a carry in 30 minute game,katarina or ekko? {{champion:28}} -again,a champion THAT HAS INVINCIBILITY with her R,can kill a person better than anyone on this list if she hits her w,do you see a pattern here?every single ap assassin has either stealth short amount of invincibility or heals or shields,kata has none of that,but anyways i would say eve is a bit worse than kata but okay i have never played that champ i could be wrong {{champion:105}} -this champion wins vs kata always,he has more dashes than katarina again,invincibility again, has so much damage he can 50% a tank in late game,early game he is a beast in lane and everyone would much rather lane a katarina than a fizz im sure of that {{champion:7}} -she is in a pretty shit state now so i have no idea what to say about her,kata does better anything than she does And those are all ap champions i think,so dont look katarina as a broken champ,look her as a ap assassin and look for yourself,do you think out of all those champions up there katarina performs everything better than they do? And this is the reason why katarina got her R buffed,she has nothing everyone else has except that "healing reduction" on R so they buffed it.To say that rito should nerf kata because she is an low elo stomper is like saying we should gut vayne to the ground because she can 1v5 in bronze if a gold player is playing her. Also if you want to argue that she stomps high elo well then lets just nerf any high skill cap champion who gets a good winrate because why not,this game should all be garen and lux in all lanes so we dont need any skill to make kills,will make the game much more competitive
: people call katarina a "low elo stomper"
Katarina is a champion where if she doesnt get counterpicked,if she is smart she will 1v9 but there are so many champions that counter her enough so that she is useless in teamfights,if of course the enemy is smart. Kata is in a fine state now and you are just bitching because you lost hard to a katarina On top of all that just because a champion has a good winrate doesnt mean its good for example,in challenger akali has 43% wr,overall wr 44% do you really think they should hardbuff akali so she gets 50% wr?
: If it takes that long for you to alt+tab then the best thing you can do is buy a new computer. The next best thing is to change to borderless windowed mode.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AXvfm6UV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-13T00:18:58.322+0000) > > If it takes that long for you to alt+tab then the best thing you can do is buy a new computer. The next best thing is to change to borderless windowed mode. I bought my computer for around 1000 eu,a long time ago.The problem is not in the computer its really strong all other games work perfectly fine.its only league and idk what to do about it...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Creep. Rounds. Should. Award. The. Same. Number. Of. items. To. Every. Player. Who. Passes.
I do not understand what you are saying,but if you meant after 3 minion waves go by and enemy item is cheaper than yours so he finishes it first therefore giving him the advantage then i agree with you its somewhat stupid yet IMO hard to fix
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Krayzie (EUNE)
: Feels like normal life of teenager to me. Am i right? You around 15-17 years old?
> [{quoted}](name=Krayzie,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iqs9Wqk1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-28T16:29:39.053+0000) > > Feels like normal life of teenager to me. Am i right? You around 15-17 years old? About to be 17 yeah..
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Well she's not exactly getting buffed numbers wise. Just that her ability's blink cast time is instant instant of having a slight delay and then it has the delay AFTER the blink instead.
> [{quoted}](name=Talon Gerrard,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TAwTOEEr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-13T20:37:47.051+0000) > > Well she's not exactly getting buffed numbers wise. Just that her ability's blink cast time is instant instant of having a slight delay and then it has the delay AFTER the blink instead. hp per level up mspeed up,and id rather have my blinks delay be after than before because of the fast killing potential
Rioter Comments
: THEORY: Is RIOT intentionally screwing up the game? (kinda but not really outrage marketing)
Rioter Comments
: You don't need Meta to Climb. (With explanation)
This man was on drugs or weed or he fused the two
DildanIG (EUW)
: Theres no point in playing tanks now...
Im sorry you tank mains dont have a special place in league anymore:)It is time for other people to have fun too
Rioter Comments
dramenbejs (EUNE)
: Reason why this game is getting worse and worse
Poske (EUNE)
: **Thats because you have no idea whats healthy for a game** I LL Explain you in 3 diff ways why the Riot change sucks 1. ITS TO LITTLE FOR PREASEASON BBBUT THEY did some irelevant rune changes GREAT 2. ANTI MELEE (Map opens up slower, Towers 2 hit everything which cripples melee champions, melee champions cant really collect tower plating gold) 3. amplifies snowball, tower gold plating + firstblood tower = around 1200 gold, it leaves the map so losing team may never even get plating gold despite comeback ANY NONE TRASH LOGICAL LEAGUE PLAYER IS NOT OBLIVIOUS IN A NOTION THAT BALANCE AND LIVE DESIGN TEAMS ARE HORRENDOUS
How are you diamond ?? Like i have been playing ekko mid and katarina(both melee) and i had 0 issues with that,BECAUSE I ROAM or if enemy roams you go for the tower so it pays out,if laner is missing push out the wave and do that several times to the point you can get gold from a plate and if roam is successful for them well fuck you cant be winning entire game and if it isnt successful then you win by so much cuz towers give A LOT.And if you are behind,well they buffed doran shield soooo...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

Just a clone bru

Level 119 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion