: What is your honor level, and how did you get there?
Ex honor lvl5 and like a thousand(or 500?I do not remember but still too many) honors from old system but right now i sit at last checkpoint from honor lvl3 after my unfortunate last punishment. For the last 2 years i am receiving punishments because of toxicity but before the season ends i farm honors with those techniques: 1. Impressing my low elo teammates on normal games by 1v9-ing "lost" games and making outplays.Last season i had 36 pentakills the majority of them on normal games. 2.Pretending to be a nice guy.Telling just compliments will not secure you the honor.You need to be smarter and think like a psychologist. 3.Game vs bots but that is quite boring but effective as well.If you say that you do not get honor progress through these game i will not believe you. 4.ALWAYS honor a teammate and NEVER your premade.If you do that every game,all you need is spam many games till you reach your honor level you want. With these 4 tricks you will climb fast to honor lvl5 and if you are "toxic" you will unlock back your rewards asap.
: > [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=W3VEIY6g,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-13T16:10:02.129+0000) > > I recall i was honor 4 cp 2; i was still being toxic but didn't get punished and simply accumulated honor from players, as well as honoring players myself for the bonus. > > So i found i could be toxic but still acquire honor and gain levels That's inconsistent with how the system's been described. You don't gain honor levels if you're toxic, even if a player is not toxic enough to get a punishment.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=W3VEIY6g,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-13T17:41:17.918+0000) > > That's inconsistent with how the system's been described. You don't gain honor levels if you're toxic, even if a player is not toxic enough to get a punishment. You are so delusional ;)
Kalikain (NA)
: Calling someone a mongol, whereas mongol is not itself a bad word, under review is just as racist as the n word. Calling someone out for mental deficiencies (the r word) is also hate speech. And making fun of people for sexual orientation is also hate speech. Combine that with the # of times you type, is also harassment.
> [{quoted}](name=Kalikain,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BFnheo4Z,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-06T15:45:09.055+0000) > > Calling someone a mongol, whereas mongol is not itself a bad word, under review is just as racist as the n word. Calling someone out for mental deficiencies (the r word) is also hate speech. And making fun of people for sexual orientation is also hate speech. > > Combine that with the # of times you type, is also harassment. You do not have to mention me.It is not like i do not know. The over reactions are just priceless and they happen only on this game.
Kalikain (NA)
: The honor system mostly relies on end game honors and not your everyday game logs. Reports will affect your honor, and punishments will ultimately remove your honor. You can ask anyone I play with, as I have easily get honor 5 every split. I am pretty toxic, but I know the rules and how to get around it. So I never get punished. I'm just not a dope who uses naughty words and phrases.
> [{quoted}](name=Kalikain,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BFnheo4Z,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-06T14:42:28.898+0000) > > The honor system mostly relies on end game honors and not your everyday game logs. > Reports will affect your honor, and punishments will ultimately remove your honor. > > You can ask anyone I play with, as I have easily get honor 5 every split. I am pretty toxic, but I know the rules and how to get around it. So I never get punished. > I'm just not a dope who uses naughty words and phrases. Yeah dude, no s**t. I am not a dope i was just limit testing the tribunal system because i was safe from 14 days ban and i was right as i got only chat restriction. Now i think i have legit knowledge of how to get completely around it but i am not sure how is spamming treated. I am not sure if i got banned for spamming or for "naughty words and phrases" but i will figure out.
: > [{quoted}](name=KostPer,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BFnheo4Z,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-06T14:36:35.013+0000) > > You triggered me so much in the gay part because you talk too serious for something irrelevant that's why i insulted you. > Rest of things you say are understandable but you misunderstood something.I am not trying making a fool of myself, it is all the way around. You dont get it do you ? If those things were irrelevant than why you got punisht ? And you insulted me cause you are toxic not cause i so called triggert you. And you make a fool of yourself with that mongol nationality nonsens.
> [{quoted}](name=World peace plz,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BFnheo4Z,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-06T14:54:36.906+0000) > > You dont get it do you ? If those things were irrelevant than why you got punisht ? And you insulted me cause you are toxic not cause i so called triggert you. And you make a fool of yourself with that mongol nationality nonsens. I got punished because the game aims at audiences from all ages especially young ones so they made the punishing system super strictly when it comes to chat.Also we live in a age that everyone gets offended easily.Actually maybe i am wrong.It is not like ever someone gets offended of me.Everyone knows how easily you can get banned on this game even if you say 1 "bad" word so they report you because why not.Before being chat banned i have banned at least 3 accounts in like 2 months because i reported everyone that said the 3 letter word or the f and n words.I know 3 that got banned for sure who knows about the rest 10 instances because you do not always get feedback when someone gets banned.But do you know why i reported them?Not because i got offended but because i wanted them to feel the injustice the unfairness of banning your account for nothing.You cant understand the feeling of getting banned for just a 3 letter word especially when it is used for a joke.This is the thanks of giving you money and promoting your game and being a positive person for all that years?If you consider me a toxic person i will be a REAL toxic person.This is the way of my thinking and for the most of people that are getting banned and that i ban.I create an army of people full of hatred.Do not forget that banned people will make a new account if they enjoy the game. You just said that i insulted you because you stamp me as a toxic person and not because you triggered me. Wait, as a human being you think i cant get offended from what you say and feel bad? You call me toxic but you treat me like a toxic person even if i do not get offended at all from what you say but you see it is easy to pretend the victim. Btw you are the fool that you keep responding me if you think i am toxic and troll.You just waste your time all along.
: > [{quoted}](name=KostPer,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BFnheo4Z,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-06T13:00:33.686+0000) > > I just googled 'mongol meaning' here is the result: http://prntscr.com/n8b4p0 > Also why you think you are in position judging if i mean something in a way or not? > Moving on,idk if i am blind but i literally cant see where i called someone GAY.I only said something about gay item and "you're mum are gay". > If you cant take "you're mum are gay" as a meme/joke you are the most miserable and pathetic person ever,i am not kidding AT ALL. > Do not worry about my attitude or me getting banned.I already have enough experience.I adjust myself on the difficult times and i become stronger.Nothing can stop me. IK that meme but so if sombody dont know that meme he/she is miserable and phetatic ? Also you called sombodys mom gay and again yes ik its a meme but in league thats not the place to meme about it. The bot dont care about context and neither cares about memes if he sees you used those words you will get punisht period! And i dont wurry about you lol seeing your atitude i think it wont take long befor you face your next punishment. Calling sombody miserable and phetatic cause he/she might dont know a stupid meme that doenst make any sens at all. You can say what you whant but you were toxic and got punisht by community standerds. Its not about me its about what the community likes and dont likes to see. You can try to be like i dint mean it this way but you clearly ment it that way. Its like trying to say when sombody els tells a other person to kys and than claims he means keep yourself safe we know he means kill your self. Just as you claim you dint mean it as a insult you clearly ment is as a insult cause that will be the first thought of well almost every person. Not many will see it that you call sombody hes nationality but that you called him mongol as insult. Cause you also cant know what that person nationality is in the first place so plz stop making a fool of yourself nobody is gonna fall for the that one.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=World peace plz,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BFnheo4Z,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-06T14:10:04.819+0000) > > IK that meme but so if sombody dont know that meme he/she is miserable and phetatic ? Also you called sombodys mom gay and again yes ik its a meme but in league thats not the place to meme about it. The bot dont care about context and neither cares about memes if he sees you used those words you will get punisht period! And i dont wurry about you lol seeing your atitude i think it wont take long befor you face your next punishment. Calling sombody miserable and phetatic cause he/she might dont know a stupid meme that doenst make any sens at all. You can say what you whant but you were toxic and got punisht by community standerds. Its not about me its about what the community likes and dont likes to see. You can try to be like i dint mean it this way but you clearly ment it that way. Its like trying to say when sombody els tells a other person to kys and than claims he means keep yourself safe we know he means kill your self. Just as you claim you dint mean it as a insult you clearly ment is as a insult cause that will be the first thought of well almost every person. Not many will see it that you call sombody hes nationality but that you called him mongol as insult. Cause you also cant know what that person nationality is in the first place so plz stop making a fool of yourself nobody is gonna fall for the that one.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} You triggered me so much in the gay part because you talk too serious for something irrelevant that's why i insulted you. Rest of things you say are understandable but you misunderstood something.I am not trying making a fool of myself, it is all the way around.
: > [{quoted}](name=KostPer,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BFnheo4Z,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-04-06T00:29:11.757+0000) > > Mongol is called someone who is from Mongolia just google it and it will pop out first. Y nice try but sombody from Mongolia would be a mongolian not a mongol. And oh y you dont know where there from so you calling them a mongol was clearly ment as a insult. > I called nobody gay.My friend told me to build thornmail and i told him that it is gay item,that's it.Also gay is not an insult unless you live in middle ages. K buddy you are trolling Obvious. You posted your logs here were for everybody to see you called sombody gay. And samething as with mongol you dont know or there gay or not so you clearly used it as insult just as with mongol. > R word and moron is an insult only if you are a kid and considering your arguments you are legit <18. > Threatening to go afk is not punishable as long as you do not actually do it. > If i make a smurf account and every game before i carry it i say that i will troll or afk will i get banned after some time?This is exactly what i do in normal games before i carry them.That's why i still get honored consistently.Because i play to win even though i spam. > Keep seeking your world peace dear. > Edit: You are racist,homophobe and kid aka T O X I C :o K Im not gonna point out every line sins you are trolling and i dont wanna waste to mutch time. Those thing you said are punishable and dont say they arent. And y pretend like you dint do anything wrong but with that atitude its a matter of time befor you get a 25 game chat restriction or a ban as you should had for the things you said in those chat logs we see here.
> [{quoted}](name=World peace plz,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BFnheo4Z,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-04-06T10:12:37.247+0000) > > Y nice try but sombody from Mongolia would be a mongolian not a mongol. And oh y you dont know where there from so you calling them a mongol was clearly ment as a insult. > > > K buddy you are trolling Obvious. You posted your logs here were for everybody to see you called sombody gay. And samething as with mongol you dont know or there gay or not so you clearly used it as insult just as with mongol. > > K Im not gonna point out every line sins you are trolling and i dont wanna waste to mutch time. Those thing you said are punishable and dont say they arent. And y pretend like you dint do anything wrong but with that atitude its a matter of time befor you get a 25 game chat restriction or a ban as you should had for the things you said in those chat logs we see here. I just googled 'mongol meaning' here is the result: http://prntscr.com/n8b4p0 Also why you think you are in position judging if i mean something in a way or not? Moving on,idk if i am blind but i literally cant see where i called someone GAY.I only said something about gay item and "you're mum are gay". If you cant take "you're mum are gay" as a meme/joke you are the most miserable and pathetic person ever,i am not kidding AT ALL. Do not worry about my attitude or me getting banned.I already have enough experience.I adjust myself on the difficult times and i become stronger.Nothing can stop me.
Quáx (NA)
: Never called you a bad player. But based on you(very extensive) chat logs. I can easily tell your a toxic boi.
> [{quoted}](name=Quáx,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BFnheo4Z,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-06T03:45:45.976+0000) > > Never called you a bad player. But based on you(very extensive) chat logs. I can easily tell your a toxic boi. No -.-
: > [{quoted}](name=KostPer,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BFnheo4Z,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-04-06T00:10:38.837+0000) > > I couldn't care less if you punish or not but what do you mean i am trying to impress my bro?You think i speak like that in chat to look edgy or something?I just enjoy playing a video game and interacting with strangers seeking for reactions.As you can see i am already doing a great job on that. Yes its pretty satisfying to see trying-to-be-edgy-for-attention kids get banned lol. Thank you. I hope thats not the reaction you were going for, but if it was, good job!
> [{quoted}](name=Telephone Booth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BFnheo4Z,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-04-06T02:03:55.803+0000) > > Yes its pretty satisfying to see trying-to-be-edgy-for-attention kids get banned lol. Thank you. I hope thats not the reaction you were going for, but if it was, good job! What do you mean banned mate?The 10 game chat restriction?I am still here playing.In the end of the season guess who will get better rewards than you.He who laughs last, laughs best.
: Uh hu... Oh look, 5 3 >< . what is it? What could it possibly mean? No hidden message here, move along. Yeah, someone could report for those and they may be considered punishable. Why? Well: >v. Transmitting or communicating any content which, in the sole and exclusive discretion of Riot Games, is deemed offensive, including language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, **vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit**, or racially, ethically, or otherwise objectionable; And? Does that change the fact you were trying to go around the system?
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BFnheo4Z,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-06T00:27:34.186+0000) > > Uh hu... Oh look, 5 3 >< . what is it? What could it possibly mean? No hidden message here, move along. > > Yeah, someone could report for those and they may be considered punishable. Why? Well: > > And? Does that change the fact you were trying to go around the system? You stay so much on that word because somehow in your brains you think that it has to do with something really toxic.You could literally have commented on other parts of my text.Get over with that 3 letter word because it is cringe when you deffend that it is something extremely toxic.So cringe like your example that you gave.I promise you i would never try to understand 5 3 >< if i ever saw it,even |< '/ 5.Why would anyone else mind?xD 3 letter word justicers rofl
Quáx (NA)
: TL;DR to anyone who doesn't wanna read a book to understand this guy: He's toxic.
> [{quoted}](name=Quáx,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BFnheo4Z,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-05T18:46:21.452+0000) > > TL;DR to anyone who doesn't wanna read a book to understand this guy: He's toxic. LMAO i legit bursted to laughs when i read your comment xD You cant characterise me toxic like that.It is like going to my match history and seeing 18 games victories with positive kda and 2 defeats 0/50 and call me a bad player-inter.
: Game 1 >KostPer: do not dodge again motherfucklers KostPer: u fcked my lane i go treoll now KostPer: u r toxic KostPer: BYE BYE I AFK KostPer: grow up KostPer: stfu moron KostPer: i am d44 you r%%%%% KostPer: u r just bad and confused insert spam here KostPer: coz my team bad? KostPer: and you're mum are gay > Game 2 >KostPer: speak you fcking cant KostPer: let me top KostPer: mongol KostPer: ape KostPer: compared to degenerates like him KostPer: but he is autistic KostPer: stfu KostPer: morons KostPer: i will go int KostPer: soft int KostPer: 500k riven and still low elo imagine how bad he is KostPer: also i am soft trolling KostPer: pls report swain > Alright, we've got calling for reports, calling people toxic, claiming you're going to troll, claiming you're going to afk, claiming you're going to int, calling people derogatory terms, just generally being toxic in general... How can you not see where you deserved this chat restriction? Also, I find this line kinda ironic, considering your pre-game chat for Game 2... >KostPer: stop being toxic to disabled people
> [{quoted}](name=Icy Hot Shoto,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BFnheo4Z,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-05T18:46:26.221+0000) > > Game 1 > KostPer: u fcked my lane i go treoll now > KostPer: u r toxic > KostPer: BYE BYE I AFK > KostPer: grow up > KostPer: stfu moron > KostPer: i am d44 you r%%%%% > KostPer: u r just bad and confused > insert spam here > KostPer: coz my team bad? > KostPer: and you're mum are gay > > Game 2 > KostPer: let me top > KostPer: mongol > KostPer: ape > KostPer: compared to degenerates like him > KostPer: but he is autistic > KostPer: stfu > KostPer: morons > KostPer: i will go int > KostPer: soft int > KostPer: 500k riven and still low elo imagine how bad he is > KostPer: also i am soft trolling > KostPer: pls report swain > > Alright, we've got calling for reports, calling people toxic, claiming you're going to troll, claiming you're going to afk, claiming you're going to int, calling people derogatory terms, just generally being toxic in general... > > How can you not see where you deserved this chat restriction? > > Also, I find this line kinda ironic, considering your pre-game chat for Game 2... My callings and claimings under normal conditions are irrelevant if you see them leniently. I never said that i didn't deserve it i just said that i want to prove all of you wrong.
Kei143 (NA)
: Looks like you've made up your mind already that you don't need our advice. So why even post here?
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BFnheo4Z,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-05T19:02:58.224+0000) > > Looks like you've made up your mind already that you don't need our advice. So why even post here? If you want a honest opinion i am doing it for attention.I love reactions that's why i talk in chat like that on the first place.
Jo0o (NA)
: Holy shit, dude. You’re so relentlessly shitty to your team that I honestly don’t know where to begin.
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BFnheo4Z,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-04-05T19:04:21.043+0000) > > Holy shit, dude. You’re so relentlessly shitty to your team that I honestly don’t know where to begin. There is a reason behind it or an excuse though.Still not verbally abusing them with curses or griefing their games (afk/trolling/inting). For guys like me that speak too much there is the mute button.If i say something really toxic there is no use of mute because i have already offended someone.But in my case they can just mute me. rofl
: Looks like you just trying to impress your "bro". Super douchey chat, would punish.
> [{quoted}](name=Telephone Booth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BFnheo4Z,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-04-05T21:32:37.049+0000) > > Looks like you just trying to impress your "bro". Super douchey chat, would punish. I couldn't care less if you punish or not but what do you mean i am trying to impress my bro?You think i speak like that in chat to look edgy or something?I just enjoy playing a video game and interacting with strangers seeking for reactions.As you can see i am already doing a great job on that.
: I wonder if they would escalate to a 14 day ban if someone submitted a support ticket and pointed out |< '/ 5 is kys
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BFnheo4Z,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-04-05T21:40:50.551+0000) > > I wonder if they would escalate to a 14 day ban if someone submitted a support ticket and pointed out > > |< '/ 5 is kys Firstly there is no such thing as |< '/ 5 on the entirely internet. Saying that i should get punished for that is like saying i should get punished for typing things like 8===>ε(you)o or .!. or anything similar. Secondly when i spammed this i was alone with my friend on post game so nobody got insulted. I do not want to give more examples of why it is a joke saying that this is offensive.
Kalikain (NA)
: Or hes just toxic?
> [{quoted}](name=Kalikain,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BFnheo4Z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-05T18:38:43.119+0000) > > Or hes just toxic? Jokes on you http://prntscr.com/n85pd6 http://prntscr.com/n85pi5 How can a honorable player be toxic?Something is not right isn't it? I let honor system to judge that mate.Who are you though?
Rioter Comments
: You probably queued up for ranked thinking it was norms and dodged.
> [{quoted}](name=ChrisBrownze,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=NE5zqJEy,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-22T04:05:49.360+0000) > > You probably queued up for ranked thinking it was norms and dodged. Not in a million should this have happened because i play normals exclusively with my 10lvl friend so there is no way i would choose it from accident because the game doesn't let you queue ranked solo/duo in that case.
: if u dodge when ur at 0 lp u get negative lp, the more u dodge within a certain time frame the harsher the penalties become D:, oh and everyone in diamond and above got moved down a tier and restarts at 0 lp of that tier i believe
> [{quoted}](name=skills of luck,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=NE5zqJEy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-22T03:24:04.169+0000) > > if u dodge when ur at 0 lp u get negative lp, the more u dodge within a certain time frame the harsher the penalties become D:, oh and everyone in diamond and above got moved down a tier and restarts at 0 lp of that tier i believe Yeah but as i said i never dodged a ranked queue.
Rioter Comments

KostPer

Level 137 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion